- Text Size +

“No, please!” Justinia cried out.  “I’m far more good to you alive than dead.  Think of all the ways I can be useful to you!  I could worship your feet, or lick your armpits clean.  If you’re really in the mood, I could…”  Justinia looked down.  She was silent for a bit, but the way she looked at the front of Dan’s sweaty shorts, cheeks red as a fire hydrant, said more than the greatest novelists could put to page.  “...you know…”


The pleasure on Dan’s face waned.  They all did this.  He thought this one would be different.  No, this one had to be different!  He refused to believe such a promising gem turned out to be a dud.  He already knew Buggy Beau was just the sort of size-hungry slut he wanted.  All he needed to do was make her realize her position.  That’s all.


Dan showed Justinia the bottom of his desk.  At a glance, it looked perfectly ordinary, completely unremarkable in every way.  But as he opened the blinds and the sun poured harshly from the window, light caught the back left leg of it at just the right angle.  She noticed a small protrusion.  Almost as if on queue, Dan moved down a bit to press down on the jutting splinter.  No, not a splinter, a button!


**FOOSH** The decorative panel on the front of the desk opened its secrets to the pair.  Other tiny people.  Every single one was brought to attention at the first light they’d seen in who knows how long and the sight of the man who put them there.  A hellish cacophony of screams ensued.  Justinia’s face contorted.  Just how many people were there?  She tried to count  Dozens, no hundreds, an entire thousand?


“A thousand, two hundred, and fifty three.”


Justinia turned to the giant.  How had he known what she was thinking?  No, more than that.  How did he even get that many people?  He couldn’t have kidnapped them the same way she was kidnapped.  Somebody would notice if over a thousand people were kidnapped.  It wasn’t possible.


Dan plopped back in his chair and rested his socked feet in the drawer of tinies.  Most managed to avoid his heel as it came down at lightning speeds.  Most.


“If you must know, me and my friends, we’re sort of gods.  Or devils, depending on your perspective.  So I don’t really need a bug to worship me.  I can have as many worshippers as I desire.  I could cover every inch of my body with these little fuckers and still have enough left over to make a meal out of,”  He pulled a stick of chewing gum from a shelf, before tossing it in his mouth, as though this was just a normal conversation between acquaintances.


As the giant masticated the wad of pink gum, he spotted the magnifying glass on the shelf next to his gum and had a marvelous idea for some fun.  But the plan wasn't quite good enough.  It lacked a personal touch.  So he picked through my drawer until he found a tiny just a bit taller than Justinia and tossed him in his mouth as well.  The first sounds the tiny man made were squealing and begging.  That gave way to gnashing and crunching.  And finally squelching and mushing.  Justinia watched Dan suck the flavor out of both treats.


“I want shomebody to shlaughter.  To deshtroy.  Shomebody who knew that the desherved to get shmashed, and enjoy it.  And the reashon I picked you ish so I can watch your pantiesh get fucking shoaked ash I kill you.”


He became harder and harder to understand as the sinewy mess stuck to every corner of his mouth.  His breath already smelled bad before, but now it was even horrifying to look at.  And yet, in the back of Justinia’s mind, something he said really stuck with her.


“F-friends?”


“Oh yeah.” He took the now flavorless red gum out of his mouth and stuck it to the desk. “You didn’t think I was the only one using you fuckers as my personal playthings, did you?  In fact, me and my friends are having a party later today.  I’d invite you, but let's be real my little Buggy Beau.  You won’t even be a distant memory by the time that rolls around.”


His giant finger shoved Justinia backwards into the wad of gum.  She tried to stand, but her clothes stuck fast to the sticky wad of sugar and blood.  She felt the bone shards of the poor man he chewed to bits poking against her back with each squirm.  The glare from the window was so bad it made her squint.  With all the light surrounding her, Dan looked almost blindingly radiant, like an angel of death.  


“You know, even with the blinds open, I can't really get a good look at you.  You're just so small and pathetic.  Let’s see if I can get a closer look.”


He picks up the magnifying glass and puts it to his eye to look at her.


“Hmm, yup, you look just as mewling and worthless as when I plucked you off the bus.  But you look like you need something.  What about…”


He brought the magnifying glass down a little further until it caught the light from the window.  I bright beam of heat hit the desk just above Justinia’s head, but Dan brought it lower and lower.


“... a tan?”


That’s when the beam hit Justinia’s clothes with a sizzle.  At firstthe only noticeable effect were her clothing becoming unbearably warm.  The gum at her back began to harden and her shirt was starting to singe and tear.  For a second, she thought that if the heat cut her free from her clothing, she might have an opportunity to escape.  But once the magnifying glass burnt away the front of her shirt, it pierced right through onto the skin of her breasts.


“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUGGGGHHHHHHHHNNNNN”

Chapter End Notes:


Is the next chapter the last for Justinia?  Will she find a way to escape her tormentor?  Find out next time, and let me know what you all thought of the latest chapter in the comments!