- Text Size +
Story Notes:

At this stage, many of the tags won't be relevant, but we'll get there as the story progresses.

Currently, relevant are:

F/m, Foot, Butt, Humiliation, Odor


Cautiously trying to back away from the approaching girl, Simon kept trying to wave his arms over his head, as if bringing a plane into land. Although in this case, hoping to prevent any giant object from getting any nearer to him.


“W-Wait, Aimée! J-Just wait a second… We can talk about this.”


“I think I’ve already been preeeetty generous with how long I’ve waited, little bug,” the blonde smirked. “You got to have your fun. Twice. And now—"


Taking another stop forwards, she cast her head backwards, admiring the sweaty sheen her previous footprints had left upon the floor behind her, and then turned back to him as she lowered herself down to a crouch. Her green eyes flashing as she reached his level.


“—I get to have mine…”


Aimée’s pristine, pearly grin was larger than Simon’s entire body was now, almost reflecting his appearance in her teeth. Although, the tiny man was doing his level best to place his gaze anywhere but upon her as he still fought to process what had happened to him.


One second he’d be lying upon the bed, arms wide and completely spent after she’d finished with him. By that point, the closed door nearby had made it clear Aimée had whisked off to the bathroom to clean herself up. And the second he stepped off the bed, he’d had his height stolen from him and stood hardly as tall as the giant blonde’s ankle once she returned. And that look on her face told him everything he needed to know, with her clearly expecting to see him like this. To call it absurd was foolish, but to even believe what was happening could’ve been real seemed even more ridiculous to the second year.


“What? Did you think I just wanted you to lick my pussy? Maybe finger me for a bit until your arm gets tired and I have to do it myself? Even fuck you?” Admittedly, yes. That’s exactly what he’d been anticipating when he came up to the room with her. Hell, even when he’d met her, Simon would’ve been lying if that wasn’t at least the second thought that came into his head. “Ugh, god you boys are so lame. Why would I do any of that when I can do this instead?”


Her hands gestured forwards towards his newly shrunken form, nearly knocking him over as he continued to retreat.


“Now, I could just feed you to my pussy. Or sit on your whole body instead of just your pretty little face. Hell, instead of just making you snort my smelly feet, I could wipe your tiny self over every inch of me till you stink even worse than my feet do right now.”


As she referred to it, the acrid scent of her wiggling toes only seemed to be getting stronger as she got nearer to him. Making it quite clear he didn’t want to have anything to do with her stink, her feet, or anything else on her body for that matter, Simon kept up his steady flight. He just wanted to be shot of here, and yet the prospect of that seemed to be dwindling by the second.


“I don’t want any of that! Just let me go, Aimée. I swear, I won’t tell anyone.”


“Holy shit, have you got some nerve. Not only do you wanna just blow your load and leave me hanging, but now you’re swearing too? Fucking rude.”


Even as she feigned offence, her grin was now so wide it’d started to betray the immaturity lurking just below the surface. Whilst she might’ve looked her age, and acted it more often than not, Aimée’s adolescent petulance and attitude was hidden only skin deep, easily unearthed, no matter how far she got from her teenage years. And Simon was watching this all happen in real time.


The image of the girl he’d met and hooked up with melting away second by second, and revealing the brat hiding right behind her.


“Enough games. Get over here,” she said, launching her keen hand forwards like a viper, then drawing him back towards her, now buried in her clammy palm. “You can thank me later that you’re not in the hand that was touching your cock.”


He tried he best to flail about in her grasp, perhaps hoping he might manage to slip out between her fingers, or maybe out the bottom of her hand. However, Aimée casually suppressed any of those hopes with a simple squeeze of her hand.


Once back beside the bed, Aimée unceremoniously tossed his puny form out of her hand and watched gleefully as Simon bounced his way into the centre of the duvet. Quickly joining him as soon as he stopped.


As soon as his senses returned to him, the tiny man turned to look upwards and found himself wholly dwarfed by Aimée’s gorgeous form extending upwards into the sky. Her face now much more visible than it had been whilst he occupied space on the floor, yet no more reachable.


Looming large, she rested upon both knees, with each of her slightly tanned, muscular thighs towering over him and meeting at the centre of the blonde’s slender waist, still barely concealed behind the red lingerie she’d selected for the date hours earlier. Even in his new dreadful reality, it was hard not to ogle and admire her deity-like appearance. Just as uniquely attractive as ever. And yet infinitely more intimidating.


The material traced around her midriff left almost nothing to the imagination, with the front struggling to contain her waiting vulva, and the back all but vanished between her impressive cheeks. Then up further still, past her subtly pierced navel, was the rest of the lingerie laced across her relatively reserved chest. And finally up to her face. Grinning maniacally, framed beautifully by those twin strands of blonde hair hanging down from each side of her face by which anyone could recognise her with a glance.


“Aimée, look, just don—“


“So first, let’s get your punishment out of the way, and then we can start having some fun. How does that sound?” It was clear she’d all but tuned his voice out now. Acting to the beat of her own drum, no matter his protests.


“No I don’t—“


“Perfect, I’m glad you’re humble enough to know when you deserve to be punished. After all, trying to leave a girl high and dry is unbecoming of a gentleman like yourself. But don’t worry, you’ll have plenty of time to make up for that in a sec…”


Hopping up, Aimée sprung off the bed and pivoted herself in midair, causing Simon to lose his balance and fall straight back onto his ass. Once the world around him became still again, he was faced with the endless surface of her back, and below that, her enormous, jiggling ass. Not to mention each of her large feet now curled up behind her, the soles wrinkling a little as her heels supported her colossal cheeks.


He would’ve backed up and tried to escape once again, but there was nowhere to run now. Her ass in the front and her feet behind, with the blonde’s shins keeping him confined at the sides.


Simon had already been treated to a hint of her pungent peds once he’d shrunk down originally, but now, standing mere inches away from them… It was so much worse.


“So I think you should show just how sorry you are and give me a few kisses. Maybe arooooound… one hundred, I think. And you can put ‘em all right—" She slapped each of her hands onto her cheeks and squeezed them tightly to get a grip on each one, digging her crimson nails in, and then slowly, agonisingly, peeled them apart.


At first, it was hard to tell she was even spreading her buttcheeks, given just how deep the space between them looked to be. But soon enough, once the skin separated with a sickening slurp, a humid wave of stinking sweat burst forth and knocked Simon to his knees. Now combining with the sour scent of her feet, the warm musk that’d been steaming in her ass for god knows how many hours. With just how foul it smelt, it could’ve easily been days instead of hours.


“—on here.”


Following her index finger bravely descending into the sweaty crevice between her cheeks, Simon watched as it snaked down and came to a steady halt right above the misty silhouette of what had to have been her asshole. Tracing along the lacy thong, her polish complimenting the fabric, she then tapped upon her pulsing sphincter expectantly.


“And if I don’t feel every single one of those kisses planted right on my ring, then don’t blame me when my butthole thinks it’s found a new chew-toy.”


Quivering as he got back to his feet, Simon looked up at the side-profile of her face staring back at him. Her nostrils flared and that emerald iris flashing down as her lips curled. “Come ooooon, don’t look so fucking glum. It’ll only take you, what? Like, five minutes? Six tops. And then we can finally get started. God, I’ve been waiting all day for your tongue to meet my toes…”


Those very toes seemed to scrunch up at the thought. Releasing a little more of the scent into Simon’s orbit as he still fought to hold back his lunch. But there was no point fighting this anymore.


Decidedly not taking a deep breath, he stumbled forwards and slowly vanished into the scorching air lingering between her cheeks, causing Aimée’s eye to widen a little as she lost sight of him.


Things were pretty dark in her crack, causing him to have to navigate with his hands pressed up against the cheeks on either side. She giggled high above, feeling her sweat running of her skin and down his arms.


He couldn’t have been sure, given the intensity of her smell clouding his mind and the lack of light at the centre of her ass, but once near enough, Simon swore he noticed some kind of loops sewn onto the string of fabric making up her thong. Each one looking too tight for his head or body to slip into, but just wide enough to fit his wrists of ankles through.


However before he could examine further, her fingertip lifted up and hooked the fabric to the side, presenting him with unfiltered access to her anus.


“Chop chop,” she called out, now drumming her fingertip next to him. “No time like the present.”


He buried the urge to run as deeply as he could, taking a quick look back to life outside of the giant blonde’s ass, and then turned to face the ring of muscle again, this time surprised by the presence of another finger resting at the base of his skull. Slowly but surely guiding him forwards. Right to her waiting butthole.


“…oh god, this is…”


But he didn’t have time to lament his situation any further, as he came right up against her ring and instinctually pursed his lips, ready to kiss as she’d demanded.


“Unless you want me to have you smell what I ate for lunch earlier—" Her stomach gurgled menacingly far above him, causing her asshole to shake a little in response. Her potential ammunition and weapon working together in harmony. “I suggest you stop gawking and moping like a sore, little loser and start kissing… my… butt.”


With every last syllable, she shoved him closer. Both cheeks jiggling expectantly, and now, Simon did as he was told. Leaning forward and planting his lips right onto her asshole.


If her finger hadn’t been keeping him there, there was no doubt he would’ve recoiled and retched in equal measure, feeling his toes curl at the slimy texture coating the muscle. Not to mention the horrid taste that quickly overwhelmed his tongue and forced him to take a deep breath through his nose to compensate. Making things far worse than they already were.


And even when her finger let him free, it wasn’t like the disgusting taste left his mouth. Nor was he able to clear her sweaty fog from the inside of his lungs.


“Oh good boy, really get in there. You were so excited to kiss me earlier, so go ahead and enjoy that flavour for me,” her thunderous voice simpered, audibly holding back a giggle. “Only, what? Ninety-nine more to go, right? Lucky boy.”


Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for checking out the start of this story, and I'll hopefully have more coming soon, as it'd be nice to have more of an ongoing project for once!

If you enjoyed, please don't hesitate to drop a review or any questions you might have along with it, as I'll always be sure to answer anything I receive.