- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A little rushed, hope you like it anyway

Shit! You were already three minutes late for this meeting, and now this damn elevator is taking ages to get to your floor.
Why's thing taking so long?
You finally hear the ding and see the doors spread open, instinctually putting your leg forward only to freeze as you see your boss inside.
The CEO, in her full 654cm office attire clad glory, sat down in the normal sized elevator, blushing and wide eyed at the sight of you.

"Williams?!"
She yelped, clearly embarassed. She sat with her legs spread, domineering over the small space and giving you a good view of her upskirt. You divert your gaze immediately.

"M-mrs. Price! Please excuse me! I'll take the stairs!"

Her expression immediately changed to a sneering one.

"Oh, there's no need! The construction crew assured me these elevators can hold up to five people at once!"

"But umm, are you sure I'll be able to fit in there..?"

"Williams, are you calling me fat?!"

"N-no! Mrs. Price I'd neve-"

"Then come on and get in! We're going to the same meeting. A meeting that, need I remind you, you're already a full four minutes late to."

You reluctantly step forwards, severly embarassed. The tightly packet room leaves you very little space and you stand as close to the door as you can. You feel your boss' bodyheat and breath. It's like a sauna.
You feel your forearm being pulled.

"Sorry, hun. Elevator won't close if you stand in the way."

You land face first in your boss' huge breasts, each dwarfing your head in size by a wide margin.

"Whoops! Sorry about that." She says, your head still trapped in her cleavage, as she presses the top floor button.

You pull your head back as the elevator begins its long journey upwards. With little to no space left, her breasts still press against your chin, despite the fact she's sitting.

"Late as usual, huh Williams." Your boss says non-chalantly.

As much as you're intimidated by her imposing size, not responding would probably make things even more akward.

"S-sorry about that, the city's just so congested and-"

"Is that so? I guess traffic jams were the reason you were late on tuesday, and on the 17th before that too, huh?"
She slightly pushed forward as she said this.

"I'm so very sorry about all of those occasions, Mrs. Price! Please let me know of a way I could make up for all of that!"

"Hmmpf. Speaking of congestion, got any lunch? I need to change my diet. I'm like one of those interns sitting on the toilet for half an hour. Only I'm not there to be glued to my phone."

You remember your intern days at the company very well, you did that a number of times yourself.
You search your pockets and briefcase to no avail.

"S-sorry, mrs. Price. I seem to have forgotten mine..."

"Pity. Say, did you get that report I asked about done?"

"Yes, here it is.."

As you once again open your briefcase you're shocked as all of Price's limbs clench around you. You're once again pressed into her huge breasts.

"Mrs. Price?!"

You try to look up at her, only managing it for a split second. You see her bob cut brown hair, closed eyes and open mouth descending upon you.

*GLOM*

Your whole head is inside of her mouth! All you're able to get out is some incoherent screams, which are entirely muffled.
You feel yourself sliding in deeper, as your boss' lips seal around your neck.
You attempt to flail your limbs around, but to no avail.

"Mmfff!"

Your boss tries to mumble something, but with you on her tongue it proves impossible.

You feel yourself being lifted upwards, your bosses legs letting go of you and her arms now grasping your torso.
She has to spread her mouth much wider to get your shoulders in, but compared to the business deals she has to secure every day it's nothing.
You see the pulsating entrence to her throat. Like a baby bird demandind to be fed.

Her arms once again travel lower as she grabs you by the buttcheeks. Innapropriate groping by your boss is the least of your worries now though, as you're sent head first into her gullet.

*GULP*

The slimy passage that consumes industrial quantities of coffe each week slowly but surely sends you on your way down. You very nearly pop her necklace.

*GULP*

By now, only your legs still stick out in the outside world. The sounds of heartbeat, breath, and worst of all - digestion are overbearing.

*GULP*
The last of your legs enters the confines of the demanding woman, meanwhile; your upper body is about to head below her ripcage as your head enters the stomach.

*GULP*

Your entire body slithers down into Price's stomach, gradually disdenting it as it goes. The tight confined space is horrible. The heat is worse than a sunny day in the desert, and the foul smell of her dissolving breakfast is everpresent. A whole carton of eggs - scrambled. And like a liter of coffee.

*GULP*

Your whole body is now inside of her stomach. On the outside, her abdomen was now very disdented, making Price look nine months pregnant.

She breathed heavily above you. Making her insides reverborate. Unbuttoning her shirt before it gives way and bursts, she finally adresses you.

"Woah. I needed that."

All you can do in response is mumble and meekly punch her stomach walls.

"Settle down. Your freeloading days are over. It's time for you to finally contribute to this company."

As she pats her unruly midsection the elevator finally makes it to the top floor.

It takes a fair amount of effort for someone that tall to get up from such a tiny space, let alone someone so stuffed. Despite working up a decent sweat your boss manages to.

You're swung around as Price makes her way to her office, occasionally massaging her busy gut.
You're forced into a fetal position and you can barely move around now.

Your boss continues walking in her typical prideful stride. Being overcumbered does not affect this businesswoman's ability to walk in heels. Professionalism above all.

As price nears her office, a business partner of hers walks by...

"Long time no see, Mrs. Price! Congratulations, when are you due?"

"Hmmm... nine hours?"

You struggle to make yourself visible on the outside, but the reeking cramped sack doesn't allow you to much at all. Worse yet, her morning coffee seems to have been processed and sent down. Meaning, what you're in right now is gastric acid. And it's rising fast.
"LET ME OUT YOU BITCH!"
You lash out much harder than before.
On the outside the belly sways a little, and your screams come out as muffled gurgled.

"So sorry, he's been so active lately. Won't stop kicking no matter what!"
The CEO rubs her hand along her round midsection.
"There, there."
She says in a fake motherly tone.
"Listen, I've really got to go now, just give me a call later, okay?"

"Of course Mrs. Price. Have a good day!"

Now with more urgency to her step, Price heads straight into her office. Passing her secretary, she says "Cancel todays meetings. Make sure noone bothers me today." all without even stopping.
"Yes Mrs. Pri-"
She doesn't wait for her secretary to finish her sentence before slamming her imposing door shut.
You've gone through it a number of times, it was always an unnerving experience. At least you're safe in the knowledge this time will be your last.

Your employeer plomps her massive backside down on her appropriately sized office chair and reclines back, unbuttoning her dress suit and shirt.
Her huge sweaty tits land on her bulging stomach.

"Why must you be so unruly?! It's my job as a CEO to get rid of unproductive employees! I've spared you the embarassment of getting fired!"

You're so pissed off at the way she's treating you, as if you weren't a person at all. You notice the acids are now at much higher level. What's worse, they're are starting to sting like hell.
You once again begin kicking and screaming.

"LET ME OUT YOU BITCH! BEING FIRED IS THE LEAST OF MY CONCERS RIGHT NOW!"

Though on the outside it's too muffled to understand.

"Listen. I've taken this route, because I wanted to give you a chance redeem yourself. Don't think of this as being fired or anything. Treat this like a merger. You'll still be useful to this company. To me."

Her stomach gurgles loudly, as you protest from within.

"Fine. Be that way. Shouldn't take too long. Just sit tight, I'll shit you out before I clock out."

With that, she puts in her earphones and closes her eyes as she relaxes and massages her overworked stomach as it processes the underworked employee inside.

The gastric acids have reached your knees. They no longer sting, they burn. You feel parts of your skin peel off and get amalgated into the vomit. You no longer have any strenght left to resist.
You think about your life. The career you expected to have. All of it will go down the drain. Literally.
What little won't will instead become part of this oversized bitch.

*Yaaaawn*
Price, basically laying down on her chair, has gotten sleepy. Overeating will do that to you.
You can faintly hear her dialing her phone.

"Hi, honey. Yeah I'm calling about that. Yeah I've had a company dinner. Yeah. Sure. See ya soon! Byebye ~~"

Must've been talking to her husband.
She turns to you once more.

"Hey, Williams. I forgot to thank you for such a big dinner. You really know how to please a girl~~. If only you knew how to please your employer too... you know how the business world is. The big fish eat the little ones. I couldn't let you be a liability... Anyhow, it's been quite tiring working you down. I think I'll take a nap while my body finishes you off. I expect that once I wake up, you'll be somewhere in my colon, so I suppose it's time for a goodbye..."

You barely have energy to say anything back. Your body halfway dissolved, your head is angled straight up, looking at the hole you came in through. The stomach acid is basically at your heads level, and it'll drown you soon enough.

"You left much to be desired as an employee. But, in fairness, you made for a decent meal. I'd say by the time you add to my tits we'll be even. Ciao~!"

With that, Price goes about taking her nap. Her reclining even farther ruins your delicate balance and plunges your head into the gastric mixture. You're in pure agony as you're dissolved into nutricious sludge for your boss' body to use. Your last thoughts revolve around your hatered for Price. Your impotent rage changes nothing. You soon perish, your corpse rapidly deteriorates untill it's basically nothing but goo.

At that point you're ready to be sent farther along on your journey through Mrs. Price's innards.
In the intestines, you no longer resemble a human being. You've been turned into brown sludge, that's not shit quite yet.
The villi greedily absorb you into your slumbering boss.

On the outside, her once pregnant-looking belly deflates, as she unawarely processes you. You were in agony, meanwhile she's having a rather pleasant dream about making good buisness deals.

As the hours pass, you eventually reach the colon. Stripped down of all nutrients, all that's left of you is some manure, drained of all nutrients and of much smaller size than you were going in.
Her body greedly took from you, leaving little to be expelled. This quite fits Price, who'd never put any resources to waste.

Sometime later, the snorring CEO wakes up to the sound of her alarm. Time to head home.

Well, it would be, were you not pressing up against her asshole.
"Oh man, you must really want out, huh Williams?"
As Price gets up, your contributions become apparant.
Her tits grew several cups, and her ass was now so big the chair could barely hold her. Some of you remained as a layer of pudge on the very stomach that melted you into submission. You were now a permanent part of Mrs. Price, the biggest bitch you knew.
"Hah. Glad most of you stuck around afterall, Williams. It's not so bad being part of a beautiful and successful woman, is it?"
*groan*
Her stomach grumbled in response.
"You're right, it's a great privelidge. Altough, it seems not all of you is in agreement."

Your boss lifts her new heftier self and heads into her bathroom.
Her porcelain throne, once appropriately sized, is now dwarfed by the thick CEO. She pulls her skirt down and takes her place atop it.

*bwrap*
A fart slips out as Price's asshole relaxes and spreads.
Meanwhile, she whips out her phone, deciding not to focus on laying you off.

You are slowly excreted out of the pink orifice and there's nothing that would signifyi the fecal matter was once a human being. Price digested you completely.

Over the course of the next thirty minutes, the CEO slowly shits you out into a coiled form while makes her plans for the weekend. Only occasionally grunting.

Eventually all the crap is pushed out and Price wipes the stain you left. Already feeling rested, and now somewhat lighter, she's feeling great.
Before flushing, she takes one final look at the massive pile she just pushed out. She holds her nose shut in reaction to the sheer odour.

"Williams, you look awful! Ha... well, you tasted okay going in I suppose."

Looking at her mirror she takes a closer look at your contributions.

"You did not dissapoint. I saw you staring at my ass, but I never knew you liked it that much! Oh and my breasts, do you want to make me into a cow?"

She looks over at the toilet and realises how ridiculous she's acting.

"Well, thanks for everything. I think my gut did a good job on getting rid of your worst elements. With that, Williams, you're fired."

She presses and holds the flush button untill you're fully sent down the drain, spraying some febreeze in the meantime.

On her way out, Price makes sure to leave the AV on.

Exiting her office she once again adresses her secretary.

"Gloria, be a dear and find us a new sales representative by monday. Williams' been feeling a dit down in the dumps lately."

"Of course mrs. Price. Have a nice day!"

The elevator ride down was more difficult than in the morning. No way anyone else could fit in now. The cable will snap if Price puts on any more weight.

Taking great effort to enter her car, Price can barely close the door when her wide hips swallow tge seat under her. Her huge breasts threaten to honk at any moment.

"Well, since Williams won't be needing his pay this month, I might as well treat myself. No objections?" She says giving her mid section a squeeze.
"Just like I thought."

With that, Price drove off to enjoy the weekend off work.
Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed this story! Constructive criticism and reviews are very much appreciated.