- Text Size +

Cora laughed, easily pinning Dirk to the bed, “give it up, you’re like a field mouse caught by a cat!” Dirk struggled, looking up at the glorious naked body of the amazon as she positioned herself over him, her womanhood glistening with anticipation as her hips lowered onto his waiting erection.

“Gods,” he gasped as he felt himself enter her.

“Goddess!” she corrected, driving her hips down on his with a power he couldn’t fathom, forcing him against the mattress as her towering frame loomed above him.

He struggled, as he had that day against her in the field, all of his strength unable to move her or slow her down as she hammered down on him again and again in a powerful and steady rhythm that caused him to nearly spasm in her grip with each thrust.

“You feel good,” she teased, her face flushed as she approached orgasm.

She picked up speed, riding him with such speed that he couldn’t help but cry out in a mix of pain and pleasure as her grip on his body tightened. The force of her lovemaking was leaving him battered, and no doubt bruised, but all he could do was lay back as she continued, her sweat dripping on him as she moaned with pleasure and teasingly ran a hand through his hair.

They climaxed together, crying out as she bore down on him one final time.

Dirk gasped as he sat up in the immense bed. He blinked a few minutes, very aware of the throbbing tent in the bedsheets. Ever since that match with Cora in the field he’d been having very intrusive thoughts… evidently dreams now too.

She utterly humiliated you, he scolded himself, what could possibly be arousing about that? He shivered, and now she’s working on your ranch, and you see her every day… you see that perfect ass and a pair of tits bigger than your head Every. Single. Day.

He’d always had nothing but contempt for men he served with who let a pretty woman twirl them around her finger, and yet here he was, having dreams about Cora throwing the door to his house open and ravaging him like a blushing milkmaid.

What DID she want with my underwear? A part of him knew what a lustful and perverted man might do with a woman’s pilfered underpants, no, he insisted to himself, it’s got to be some trophy or ritual or something, there’s no way that she’s really… with my…

He stared at the ceiling a moment.

Damn whatever deity created the Amazons, he thought with a sigh, forcing himself to get out of bed. Regardless of how many confusing feelings were stirring around in his head there was work to do.

“I need to go into Rain’s End,” he told Cassidy, strapping his pistols to his belt.

“I don’t like you going into that town alone,” Cassidy muttered.

He sighed, “I… yes you’re right, I’m meeting Cora halfway down the road.” As much as it pained him the lesson from a few days prior had sunk in, and while by all accounts Rain’s End was a relatively peaceful community, he didn’t relish the idea of exploring an entire town of women Cassidy and Cora’s size on his own.

“Glad to see you’re learning how things are done around here,” Cassidy said with a smile, “but remember, just because you’re a man, don’t let anyone give you less than what’s yours.”

“You’ve spent the last week telling me the opposite, now you want me to stand up for myself?” he asked with a frown.

Cassidy bit her lip, “I guess you’re not as much of a… well you’re not a meek guy, that’s for sure, your uncle sometimes let the girls in town run roughshod over him.”

“I just need to settle some things at the bank,” he said with a small smile, “it should all be pretty cut and dry but… I’ll try not to let anyone talk over me.”

“Smart boy,” Cassidy said, tipping her hat.

“Put the aurochs away if I don’t make it back before sundown!” he said as he mounted his horse.

The edge of the ranch was a wall of dense jungle, with scorch marks along the border that suggested regular slash and burn campaigns were needed to keep the vast expanse of cleared grazing grass free of the overgrowth. As with his arrival, the trip onto the road leading to town was almost like descending into a green tunnel, the thick tree canopy allowing only muted sunlight through.

Cora sat on her horse, watching Dirk approach on the road. She smiled and waved, and he gave her that same small upturned grin he always did and returned the gesture as his small horse got closer. In spite of the awkward beginning, he’d quickly moved on, and after a few days it was almost like she was a normal hired hand…

Okay… so he’s got a thick skin, that’s good for a woman like you, Cora thought. She’d been given sour looks by plenty of men she’d fancied over the years, a stray comment of hers earning her the cold shoulder for reasons she didn’t understand until embarrassingly long times later. Men in the Queendom didn’t like to hear about battles, or skinning a sabretooth after a hunt, and it seemed like she couldn’t even say a man had nice shoulders without him taking it the wrong way…

Dirk… well, we couldn’t possibly have gotten off to a worse start than we did, she thought, her face going red, and he’s still talking to me every day… Goddess bless foreign men! Idly she wondered if all of his underwear were like the simple blue dyed pair she now possessed, one which she often found herself pressing to her face as she enjoyed herself before bed… Get yourself together, she scolded herself as he got closer, say hello!

“G-Good morning handsome!” she said.

He stopped, raising an eyebrow, “good morning, Cora,” he said with a smile.

No dirty look, no disgusted expression… You’re on a roll Cora, “So uh, what business do you have in town?” she asked, nudging her horse to follow his. It was an almost comical sight, the massive draft animal with the amazon towering in the saddle following behind the smaller man on his horse.

“Just some financial matters my aunt and uncle left behind,” he said mildly, “you can wait outside the bank if you want.”

“Stop,” she whispered suddenly,

Dirk looked back at her, but pulled his reins, stopping his mount, “what?” he asked in a hushed tone.

“There’s a goldscale right up ahead,” she muttered, looking down the road.

Dirk peered down the overgrown jungle path, and spotted a glimmer of something, in the trees maybe a few hundred yards away. He felt his heart leap as it moved, shaking the trees slightly, it was big, bigger than the elephants he’d seen in circuses back home, and as he saw a lizardlike head emerge from the treeline, his gaze was drawn to the rows of razor-sharp teeth as long as his forearm.

“Don’t make any sudden movements,” Cora said in a hushed tone, “it’s faster than a horse on the charge… goddess, I’ve never seen one this close to town before!”

“Anything magical about it?” Dirk whispered as he slowly reached for the rifle across his back, “force fields, mind control, anything like that?”

“Nope,” Cora said, reaching for her bow, “it’s big, it’s got scales hard enough to turn a spear, and it can snap an amazon in half with one bite, it doesn’t need anything else.”

“All right then,” Dirk breathed, “I’m going to dismount-“

“It’s going to charge if you do that,” Cora said quietly, “the scales are a little thinner right around the calves, if I can hit one it should slow down, as soon as I loose my arrow I want you to run-“ Her eyes went wide as she saw Dirk was already shifting in his saddle. There was a terrible roar that rattled her eardrums the moment his foot touched the ground.

The goldscale emerged fully from the brush, standing twice as tall as Cora, a massive tail trailing behind it, shimmering as the creature stomped forward, the vibrant coinlike scales glittering as it charged. The ground shook with every step it took, and Cora leapt from her own saddle, drawing an arrow and panicking as she tried to line up an impossible kill shot against such a creature.

*CRACK!*

The gunshot echoed through the trees, and the sound of startled birds taking flight replaced the terrible lizard’s roar for the split second it took before it thundered to the ground, the momentum sliding it forward until it was only a few dozen yards from where Cora and Dirk stood.

Cora’s mouth hung open, and she slowly turned to see Dirk lifting his gaze from his flintlock’s sights, the milky white smoke curling in tendrils as it rose from the barrel into the humid air.

“Right between the eyes,” he said with a grin.

“I-I had no idea that the realms of man had such powerful weapons,” Cora said, stunned.

“Not everyone carries one like this,” Dirk said, slinging the rifle back over his shoulder, “my role in the Imperial Army was anti-mage countermeasures and special threats, we all carry rifled guns, with Dwarven forged barrels so we can load a bit hotter… much more powerful and accurate than the smoothbores most of our army uses.”

He just killed a goldscale on his own… Cora thought, her heart pounding, I NEED this man…

“So what did you do, when you were a soldier?” Dirk asked.

Cora snapped out of her reverie, “Oh uh… well I was conscripted actually, when we fought the lizardfolk I was in Lady Griselda’s guard… I fought in two battles though, and I killed one-“

“Yes, decapitated him, right?” Dirk laughed at her blush, “I take it most men in the Queendom don’t take well to violence?”

“No, a man should never have to worry about that sort of thing, his woman should protect him!” she said hesitantly. She glanced at the hole right between the monster’s eyes, and began to wonder. Like most amazons, she imagined the world governed by men outside their realm to be a sad and brutal place, where the poor things struggled to keep themselves and their small wives and families safe in a world set against them. What were things really like out there? Without Amazons to rule and guide?

With a sigh she set about collecting a few of the creature’s teeth, “What are you doing?” Dirk asked.

“You’ll want these, for your necklace,” she explained.

He frowned, “I’m not sure I follow.”

“On holidays and special occasions, you’re supposed to wear something from the biggest beast you’ve ever killed,” she explained, “it goes for men too, although… well obviously not many men have anything… or at least anything like this. A few of the feistier men sometimes have razorclaw teeth from hunts with their half-sisters, but most men give up on that kind of thing by your age…”

He frowned, looking at the massive fangs, “I’m not sure that’s going to fit on a necklace,” he chuckled.

She shrugged, “you need to wear it on something, let me take care of it…” she had a blush, imagining giving Dirk a vest displaying the two long teeth, and it would be cut thin of course, making sure to show off those pecs of his- she caught Dirk looking at her and gulped.

Gods above, the woman is ogling me, he thought wildly, he’d had plenty of women display an interest in him, to be sure, but he’d never had one just so brazenly lusting after him like this. He forced himself to calm down, looking up at Cora’s massive form and trying to put the idea that she could easily just take him out of his mind. What… what would you want, if you were a nervous man caught staring up a girl you liked? His mind raced, and finally instinct kicked in and overruled thought.

Cora’s blush deepened as Dirk smirked and winked at her, and she suddenly had a vision of herself simply lifting him bodily off the ground, tearing his pants off and pressing him against one of the thick trees that lined the road. She stood up, giving him a good view of her physique as they stared at each other, the silence thick enough to be cut by a knife.

“W-We should get into town,” Dirk said finally, an uncharacteristic waver in his voice. He mounted his horse, and a moment later Cora did too, following behind him in silence.

D-Did he want me to do it? She wondered, she’d never been good at reading men’s signals, and a man like Dirk wasn’t even sending the normal signals a man was supposed to send! W-What if he thinks I don’t like him now because I didn’t jump him? Goddess help me understand men!

Dirk was similarly thinking of the moment they’d shared, She was just about to do it, she’d have jumped me and ridden me right here in the road! His manhood throbbed at the idea, even as he felt a hint of panic somewhere within him. He shot a glance back at the towering amazon, who didn’t meet his gaze, deliberately looking at the foliage around them. Shit, look at you, he thought with a chuckle, the great mage killer and fastest draw in your unit, and you’re scared of being alone with a woman… He chewed his lip, thinking. In hindsight it was probably for the best that the first two amazons he’d met in this country had been Cassidy and Cora, who, whatever else, seemed decent enough. He shot another glance at Cora, admiring the way her hips swayed in the saddle, and he felt himself flush slightly.

Rain’s End wasn’t a large town, with a main street lined with buildings and houses beyond, it reminded Dirk almost of Imperial frontier towns in the layout, but that was where the similarities ended. The buildings themselves were immense, no doubt sized for a ten foot tall occupant, and they were made of a polished stone in a style that would have been considered antiquated back at home, pointed towers arches prominently featured.

From what Cora had told him, Rain’s End was a hub of sorts for the population of Amazons, and normal humans, that lived spread out across the countryside, living on farms, ranches, and dwellings carved out of the jungle like his own oasis of grazing land. What surprised him was the relative scarcity of the Amazons themselves, they made up maybe half of the people he saw, the towering women looming over a throng of mostly normal sized women, and a scant few men, often visibly accompanying women or Amazons.

“I thought there’d be more people like you,” Dirk said as they moved through the streets, “this is the Amazon Queendom, why aren’t there more Amazons?

“Rain’s End actually has a more than some places,” Cora said with a smile, “the little sisters-“

“Little sisters?” Dirk asked, raising an eyebrow.

“You know, women your size,” she explained, “anyway the little sisters and the men make up about half of the Queendom, Amazons only have daughters, so obviously for that to work we need the little sisters to be out there having sons, right?”

“Or you could kidnap men, you know like you’re famous for,” Dirk said, with a smirk.

Cora huffed and rolled her eyes, “yes husband-raids into the realms of man used to be common, but they’ve been outlawed for decades now, we have a treaty with your empire and everything!” She smiled as she looked out at the crowd, “the Little Sisters and the Men are protected and guided by us, it’s not the horrible slavery that your kings say it is!”

Dirk nodded politely, looking around. He’d seen his share of exotic places in the Empire’s army, and regardless of the culture or race involved a lot of places had a sort of structure you could pick out if you looked. From what he could see in the market stalls, and the women lounging in shop doorways, the “Little Sisters” were mostly merchants and tradesmen, tradeswomen rather, and while some had men with them it was clear who was directing business.

The Amazons all seemed to be carrying weapons, and some even had armor, on one end of the street a small arena was cleared and a pair were dueling with practice swords while a small crowd that seemed an equal mix of Amazons, Little Sisters, and Men looked on and occasionally cheered. His attention was briefly torn from the spectacle by a man crying out in surprise a few yards from them, stumbling as he tripped on a loose cobblestone, the numerous heavy boxes he’d been struggling to carry threatened to tip over. An amazon, only eight feet tall but with a deep black almost blue hair quickly stepped in, catching him with a smile.

“I’ve got you!” she said, easily hefting the boxes he’d struggled with under one arm, “where are you going sweetie?”

The man blushed, “j-just to my home,” he stammered, looking up at the immense woman, “it’s about a half mile from here-“

“A half mile? With all this?” the amazon laughed, “look, why don’t I carry this stuff for you, and we can talk on the way?”

The man sheepishly agreed, and then began walking again, the Amazon behind him easily carrying the burdens he’d struggled with. Dirk watched the scene play out curiously, while the man initially seemed concerned, by the time he passed out of sight he was laughing at the towering woman’s comments and seemingly growing friendly with her.

“The bank is this way,” Cora said, stopping to tie their horses to a public hitching post. Dirk dismounted and followed her on foot. Without the extra height of his mount, the towering forms of the Amazons walking the streets were even more apparent, and he unconsciously tailed Cora closer than he otherwise would have.

Even with Cora walking with him, plenty of Amazons and a few of the “little sisters” let their gazes linger on him. Dirk understood somewhat, he was very visibly foreign, even with his tan his skin was lighter than most of the people’s here, and his blond hair further set him apart. Still, it was more than his exotic nature that was drawing eyes to him, and a few of the Amazons winked at him, and one particularly tall one, nearly ten feet tall and with a very low-cut shirt, actually blew him a kiss as they passed.

It's like I’m carrying a jug of moonshine through the barracks, he thought wryly, and everyone wants a drink…

“Hey outlander, how about we show you the local sights?” one of the tall woman’s friends shouted. The rest of the group of five Amazons leaning against the outer wall of what looked to be a tavern joined in, calling a few quick taunts and laughing. “Come on strawhead, I want to see if it grows yellow all the way down!”

Cora scowled, “Hey! Fuck off!”

“Aw come on Cora, we’re just having a good time,” the tallest one said, slowly walking to block Cora’s path. “Seriously, who’s the new boy?”

“I’m here to claim my Aunt Amara and Uncle Markus’ estate,” he said loudly, drawing the group’s attention away from Cora. “I’ve hired Cora on and we’re in town on business, and unless you lovely ladies work at the bank, none of it’s with you.”

The group giggled at the “lovely ladies” remark, and he wondered if he’d erred in picking what he thought was a polite expression. He didn’t like how they were casually circling him and Cora…

“Out of the way Kate,” Cora said, squaring up against the taller Amazon, “or do you want to walk away bruised up like you did at the tournament last year?”

Kate’s smug smile disappeared, replaced by a hostile frown, “You can’t just drag a fine piece of foreign ass through town without introducing him Cora,” she glanced around the other amazon down at Dirk, who defiantly glared back, “besides, maybe he wants to meet someone who can really show him a good time, instead of someone who’s never even touched a cock before-“

“I-I have too!” Cora lied, going red, “Listen Kate, if you want to fight, I’ll meet you in the arena any time you-“

“She’s really more about playing with her sword than with others,” Kate said with a smile to Dirk, “they call her Cora the cockless, I’m surprised you’re walking on the same side of the street as her.” She nodded to her friends, “We’re more the social type, and I think a man like you deserves a good time instead of listening to some swordbride go on and on about the different types of arrowheads. What do you say cutie? Want to come in and have a few drinks with us?” the Amazons who had encircled them chuckled, hungry looks in their eyes.

Dirk looked the towering woman in the eyes, “I’m spent, Cora fucked me silly and I honestly don’t know if I can handle any other girls or drinks right now, sorry.”

It was like he’d dropped a glass vase, every one of the Amazons looked suddenly embarrassed in spite of their lewd words a few moments before, some looked shocked. Cora’s face was completely red, and she looked like she’d have preferred to simply fight their way out. Silently, she grabbed his hand, pushing their way past Kate, who just stepped aside, watching them go.

“W-What was that?” Cora whispered as soon as they were a good distance away.

“I got tired of them making fun of you,” he said, “what, it’s not like it was polite conversation.”

“You sounded like a man from The Silver Tongue!” she said, embarrassed, though a small smile was forming on her face.

“The Silver Tongue?” he asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Umm…” Cora just pointed to a building as they passed, an upscale wooden structure that stood out from the stone buildings and had several men lounging around in front. They were wearing some of the most unusual things Dirk had ever seen, shorts that ended well above the knee, and shirts so tight they couldn’t be any good for labor, and the colors seemed so bright… Several of them winked or waved at Amazons or smaller sized women who passed by, exchanging winks and flirtatious comments.

His face paled as he realized exactly what trade those men were in, “b-by the gods,” he muttered, “is that one dressed like the emperor?” a man in a long red robe and with a facsimile of the imperial crown chatted up a woman who seemed near paying for his… services.

“It’s a service they offer, a sort of roleplay where you conquer the foreign king… His uh… hair is dyed,” she said, pointing to the other “blond” man, “I think you might be the only real strawhead around here.”

Dirk quickly regained his composure and shot a grin at Cora, “and how would a woman like you know that?”

Cora’s face went red again, “I-I’ve never spent a penny at the Silver Tongue, I swear! I’ve just… heard from others that have!”

Dirk chuckled, enjoying how flustered she got as the pair finally reached the large domed building that read “Rain’s End Bank and Notary.”

Dirk sauntered in to the main office, and while the door to enter was a good twelve feet high, he found a very human sized desk inside waiting for him. A brown-haired woman in her thirties or thereabouts glared at him with steely eyes as he sat down, siting level with her. After the trip through town, it didn’t surprise him to find a “Little Sister” running the bank, and her sharp glance and the way she prepared her papers reminded him of the moneylenders he’d encountered in his own land.

“Dirk Sommer,” he said, reaching out a hand. The woman raised an eyebrow, and hesitantly took it as they shook. Lots of calluses on that palm for a banker, he thought idly.

“I’m Samantha Hardstone,” she said coolly, “I suppose we should cut right to business, your aunt and uncle’s account was placed on hold while the unpleasant matter of their deaths was dealt with-“

“Their murders,” Dirk corrected.

“Yes… that,” she muttered, “unfortunately they had fallen behind on their loans, there is quite a large debt accumulated on that ranch, but the sale should still earn you an ample sum, with your signature we can start-“

“I don’t intend to return to the Empire,” he said firmly, “my intentions are to operate the ranch as my Aunt and Uncle did, how far behind were they on these payments?” Hardstone gave him a slightly smug smile and slid a sheet across the table to him, but the look of superiority was wiped away as he just nodded, “I’ll have Cora bring it by before the end of the month, do you take Imperial gold?”

“Are you saying you have forty thousand thalers-“

“I am,” Dirk said casually, “I didn’t have a lot to spend my pay on in the service, and I cashed out all of my accounts when I left for here.” He didn’t let it show, but he was feeling a little uneasy about the whole thing, the sum would be nearly two thirds of his savings, with the remainder needed to pay Cora and Cassidy until the Aurochs themselves could turn a profit. You’re stuck in it now, he thought to himself, it’s make it here or go back with nothing…

“And you wish to stay here? In Amazon lands?” Hardstone asked, her cold eyes gleaming a moment, “I imagine it must be quite the… acclimation, for someone from the realms of man.”

“I’m making do,” he said with a nod.

She sniffed, “Amazons no doubt followed you through town like chickens after feed, dumb brutes most of them, picking fights with each other over pretty faces or harassing men and women trying to get an honest day’s work done…”

Dirk couldn’t help but smirk, she wasn’t far off, “out of curiosity, who do you think you’d have sold the place to?” he asked.

She chuckled, “I can’t say, but I’m sure he’ll introduce himself at some point and make an offer in person.”

Himself? Not an Amazon or a regular woman then… odd. He didn’t expect a lot of other male entrepreneurs in this part of the world. He thanked Hardstone and turned to leave, thinking over what he’d learned, so Uncle Markus, who else was interested in you and your wife’s land? He wondered, the way that Hardstone had immediately presented a plan for him to sell made him suspicious, was someone interested in it enough to kill you for it? He unconsciously ran a finger along the handle of one of his pistols as he walked out of the bank, and he chuckled as he realized the lone Amazon out front hadn’t even bothered to take it from him before ushering him right in.

“Everything work out well?” Cora asked, smiling eagerly.

“Well enough,” he muttered, looking up at the sun’s descending position in the sky. The trip into town had taken longer than he’d expected, and after the bad financial news he felt the need to take up a little… recreation.

“Is there any place around here I can rent a room?” he asked suddenly, “ideally someplace with a friendly barkeep, maybe some music?”

“One room for the night,” Dirk said, reaching up to the countertop that came up to his chin and slamming a pair of coins on it.

“Judging by the cute boy on the coins you’re the foreign lad that’s got the town abuzz?” the innkeeper asked, eying his imperial currency. She was a little shorter than Cora, probably not quite hitting nine feet in height, but with her stocky build and ample bosom she still cut an imposing figure, and he had no doubt the matronly looking woman could easily toss him over her shoulder if she put her mind to it.

Dirk fought a chuckle even as he looked up at her, he’d never heard of the emperor referred to as a “cute boy.” He thought back to the fellow at the Silver Tongue who’d been dressed as the monarch, and briefly wondered about the apparent Amazon fascination with the man.

“Will that be one bed or two?” the amazon asked, grinning at Cora, who blushed at the implication.

“I uh… live in town,” Cora explained, “s-so-“

“One,” Dirk said. He glanced up at Cora and felt his heart pounding, last chance to send her home, go any further and… well that’s a ride that’s getting finished once it starts, one way or another…

He took a minute to take in Cora, she had a bit of sweat and grime on her from their travels and spending most of the day outside in the humid jungle air, her hair was mussed and some parts of her clothing stuck to her massive frame, giving him a better look at those massive breasts that constantly hung just over his head. He realized he’d already made his decision.

“Cora,” he said, “can you help me with my things?”

She raised an eyebrow, “you’ve just got the one saddlebag-“

“Girl,” the innkeeper said sternly, leaning over the counter, “did your father never teach you any manners? If a man asks for help carrying something you goddess-damned well help him carry it!” Cora squeaked in embarrassment, then all but sprinted for the door, “Sorry about her,” the amazon behind the counter said mildly, “these younger girls… they just don’t treat men right.” She looked down at him and gave him a small smile, “if you want, you could just forget the room rental and stay with me and I’ll show you how a real Amazon takes care of a man.”

Dirk glanced towards the door where Cora was stumbling back in, carrying his saddlebag which looked almost comically small in her hands.

“I’ve got it!” she called nervously.

He just smirked, letting the older Amazon’s offer hang in the air as he gestured for Cora to follow him up the inn’s stairs.

“Okay, here you go,” Cora said, leaving his saddlebags on the amazon sized bed, “Is there anything else before I-“

Dirk locked the door, staring at Cora with a smile. Obviously locking a room with a woman alone wasn’t something he’d have ever normally done, but when that woman was nine feet tall and had already proved she could tie him in knots if she wanted… well, it sent a different message.

Cora looked at him a moment, stunned, then gulped, “D-Dirk, you-“

“Locked the door,” he said, taking his hat off and hanging it on the bedpost, “now I did say to those women in town that you fucked me silly, and I don’t want to be made a liar…”

Cora’s face went red as the pieces fell into place, “O-O-Okay…”

There was a moment of silence as the two stared each other down, then with a lustful growl Cora pounced, closing the distance between them instantly as she lifted him bodily, planting a rough kiss on his lips. His eyes went wide as her tongue forced its way between his lips, forcing his own down as she roughly explored his mouth. With a turn she tossed him on the bed, a fiery look in her eyes.

“You are mine!” she grinned, pulling at his pants. He took her message and quickly started unbutton his shirt. He yelped as she reached for his underwear next, almost ripping them as she violently tore them down his legs, stopping for a moment to admire them and press them to her face before tossing them against the wall with his trousers.

“What is so interesting about my drawers?” he laughed, tossing his shirt away as Cora began pulling her own off.

“They smell like you you beautiful little flower of a man!” Cora groaned. She grinned suddenly, “I want those ones too, I’m starting a collection.”

He was about to reply when Cora’s shirt came the rest of the way off, causing his eyes to go wide as he took in the sight of a pair of enormous breasts bouncing free. He’d seen his share of women’s bodies, but never anything like this, at her size she was just overwhelming, looming over him with a predatory smile on her face. She had a visibly muscular body, with abdominal muscles nearly as prominent as his own, yet she still had plenty of feminine curves, and all of it was… big.

Her pants and underwear came down next, revealing a toned pair of legs, each one nearly as thick around as his torso. He felt his breath catch as he saw the patch of rich dark hair just above a glistening womanhood that seemed to beckon to him.

Cora climbed onto the bed, an electric air of nervousness and anticipation emanating off her as the bed creaked beneath her massive frame. She seemed to stare in awe at his erection for a moment, then with a hungry look she climbed on top of him. With a growl he gripped her arms, meaning to flip her over and mount her, but she pushed back, giggling and holding him in place.

“Down boy!” she teased, easily pinning him beneath her.

With a frustrated growl he stopped struggling, realizing that there was no way he would be able to get on top of her. He waited a moment for her to mount him, but then his eyes went wide as she began crawling further up his body.

“Wait, what are you-“ he gulped as he saw her hips lift, positioning to come down on his face, “w-wait, Cora I don’t, I’ve never-“ his protests were drowned out as Cora brought herself down on him.

“Oh goddess,” she moaned, “yes… use your tongue!” her powerful thighs clamped on either side of his head, holding him in place and giving him no choice but to keep going. Her skin was soft, warm, and he felt like she’d sealed him off from the world, replacing it with herself.

Dirk’s senses were overwhelmed by the powerful musky aroma of her juices, and he struggled to keep licking her as he fought for air. His tongue finally found the small pearl of her womanhood, and desperate for breath he licked at it with all of his might.

Cora gasped, her eyes went cross eyed, and for a moment Dirk thought the muscular thighs on either side of him were about to smash his skull to pulp as a flood from her opening all but drowned him. Finally, just before true panic set in, Cora rolled off his face, letting him inhale sharply as he felt the wetness covering his face begin to cool in the absence of her warm embrace.

“That was great,” Cora said dreamily, reaching over to ruffle his hair. She giggled, the other girls down at the arena are right, there is something special about seeing a boy covered in your juices after he licks you off…

“Good,” he replied, still a little stunned, “you’re the first woman I’ve tasted… down there.”

Cora growled, there was something so wonderful about hearing that, and with a giggle she turned over, pinning him to the bed again, “ready for the next part?”

He tried to give her a brave smile while fear and anticipation battled in him, “let’s go!”

She leaned in close, smelling the scent of herself on his face and giggling, “you’re not going to walk straight for a week.”

The barkeep slowly cleaned a glass as she heard a rhythmic thumping from the room just above, smiling smugly, it seems that girl was able to give the foreigner a proper Amazon welcome after all…

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

And so our protagonist learns more about his new home and has his first round of snu-snu. Thanks for all the reviews on that first chapter, it means a lot and I love reading them!