- Text Size +

The sun rose high and hot over the humid hills and overgrowth of the lands of the Amazon Queendom, the cleared farm plots and towns islands of grass in the middle of an otherwise untamed and immense jungle that loomed at the edges like a wall, the barrier between civilization and the true wilderness.

Roads and cleared paths linked all the settlements and most of the farms like this one of course, but Dirk could hear the roars of strange beasts and smell the new scents of a world he’d never imagined as his horse clopped down the center of the cobblestone road. It was clean and well maintained, but with the trees nearly touching each other overhead it was almost like riding through a green tunnel.

He adjusted his wide brimmed hat as a ray of light poked through the leaves overhead, and frowned as he saw a wagon approaching. He’d no doubt be an odd sight here, the Amazon Queendom’s residents were a darker complexioned folk than most of the people in his own homeland, and being born farther north Dirk had a fair face and light hair to match. Supposedly the women ran things here, a massive breed of the fairer sex standing up to ten feet in height. Having just crossed into the country, he hadn't met any yet, but from the look of the approaching wagon that was about to change. 

He brought his horse to a halt, shifting in the saddle slightly to one side, making it easier to reach his pistol if necessary. The wagon was immense, drawn by a massive pair of draft oxen and with the cloth canopy stretching nearly twenty feet high.

What really caught his eye though, was the driver. It was a woman, he’d expected that, this was the Queendom after all, women supposedly ran things here, but while it was one thing to be told they were big, it was another thing to see it in person. She had to be at least nine feet tall, and he had a feeling that if she stood next to him, she’d be able to rest the bottom of her ample chest on the top of his head. She had dirty brown hair cut short, and a pair of muscular looking arms. Her skin was grimy, coated with sweat and dust from the road, all in all she was unlike any kind of woman Dirk had seen in his travels, and he felt nervous as she brought her wagon to a halt next to him.

“Hey,” she said with a nod, smiling, “what’s a cute little thing like you doing traveling by yourself?”

“Why’d we stop?” another woman’s voice called from inside the wagon. Another face poked out, a tanned woman with dark brown hair who looked a little cleaner than the driver at least. Her own smile lit up as she saw Dirk, and he gave her a small grin and tipped his hat politely. From the way the second amazon clambered out into the front of the wagon with the other, he quickly wished he hadn’t. “H-Hey,” she stammered, “it’s uh… odd to see a man out, not that there’s anything wrong with that-“

“Excuse her, she never learned to talk to boys,” the first one said with a chuckle. There was a lustful look in her eyes that she didn’t bother hiding, “Listen here hun, this road’s no place for a cute guy like yourself to be on his own, why don’t you hitch your horse to our wagon and keep us company for a spell?”

“I’m going in the opposite direction,” he nodded down the road, “sorry.”

The wagon driver’s face darkened, “listen here boy, I know they do things differently out in your empire, but here in the Queen’s lands? When a woman offers to do you a favor it’s best to be polite.”

He scowled, his hand drifting for the pistol, “I’m not being rude… yet, but keep poking and you’ll know when I start.”

“Maybelle!” the younger Amazon hissed, clutching her shoulder, “cut it out!”

The driver, Maybelle, smirked, and whipped the reigns of the oxen. A moment later the wagon lurched forward, and Dirk watched them, his head turning slowly as he saw them go. With a muted sigh he straightened himself on his saddle again.

It was odd, being accosted like that, he’d heard that Amazons could be rather… forward, but like their size it was one thing to be told secondhand and another entirely to experience in person.

What would have happened if I’d gone with them? A morbid part of him wondered. He chuckled, continuing on his way.

“Did you see that boy?” Maybelle laughed once they’d gone a little way down the road. She whistled, causing the younger Amazon, Cora, to look away uncomfortably. Maybelle saw it and scowled, “hey, come on, quit that, I was just talking!”

“You probably scared him half to death!” Cora spat.

Maybelle rolled her eyes, “he’s from the Empire, he’s too stupid to know he’s in any danger from the likes of us,” she saw Cora’s expression and rolled her eyes, “not that there is any danger obviously, we’re good goddessfearing women after all, but not everyone on these roads is as nice as us.”

“Maybe we should go back for him,” Cora said, peering back at the traveler, now just a dot in the distance behind them.

“Nah, let mister manly man find out for himself why boys don’t go out at night around here,” Maybelle said dismissively. A sly grin came over her features, “what do you think his cock looked like?”

Cora went red, “h-how would I know?”

“Fucking virgin,” Maybelle laughed, shaking her head, “look, everyone knows if a man is feisty, rebellious, that means he’s probably big, if he’s meek, respectful, you know a real traditional house husband type, it’s probably not so big.”

“That’s absurd!” Cora exclaimed, “like you could tell the size of a man’s… parts, by his personality!”

Maybelle sighed, “Cora, you’re a ridiculous girl. You’re the best with a sword or a bow in town, you brought back a King Lizard hide by yourself, and you’ve got a medal from one of Lady Griselda’s fighting tournaments, you should have a man on each arm and one with his tongue between your legs any time you want.”

Cora went red, “I-I just get nervous around them!”

“Just be aggressive,” Maybelle said, “all men, even that foreign piece of ass back there, want a woman who will pin them down and really make them feel like men, do you understand?”

“Y-Yeah,” Cora breathed, “so… do you think he’s moving into Amaya’s old place?”

“Mother’s tits,” Maybelle said, her eyes lighting up, “you’re right! I heard it was a foreign boy that inherited, but I didn’t think he’d actually come for it!” She whistled, “straw haired guy like that? He’s going to be very popular with the village girls, goddess why couldn’t he have shown up when I was twenty?”

“Because when you were twenty you just crossed the border and clubbed men like him over the head,” Cora said, the hint of an edge in her voice.

Maybelle just smirked, “Every man I ever bedded was charmed there, I promise you that, but yeah I did have a man-club back in the day, big wooden thing, with padding around the end so you wouldn’t kill the poor things… never really needed it, but I did love carrying near the border and winking at the Imperials.”

Cora scowled, “does your father know you talk about men like that?”

Maybelle laughed loudly, “He surely does, I really ought to go see him and mother when our busy season’s over. You should worry less about how I talk to men and more about talking to one yourself without turning into a stuttering mess.”

The oxen stopped, grunting loudly and pawing at the dirt. Cora was instantly alert, reaching back into the wagon for a long spear with a strong crossbar, a hunting weapon capable of stopping a charging animal. With a flourish she leapt down to the ground, glancing around.

“What is it?” Maybelle asked, peering around.

Cora’s eyes narrowed and she saw scales and a tail slide through the undergrowth, “razorlizard,” she said, “go get your spear and circle around it.”

“I don’t pay you so I can be the one trudging through the jungle after lizards,” Maybelle said, “go kill that thing on your own, or we’ll have to talk about your pay.”

“It’s too goddess damned low as it is!” Cora protested, never taking her eyes off the jungle.

Maybelle just laughed, “for simple wagon guarding I think it’s plenty, plus you get all of my wonderful life advice for free.”

I should charge extra for having to hear her prattle on, Cora thought. With a huff she stalked into the jungle after the creature angrily, if it was foolish enough to try to take her… well she’d never found razorlizards a particularly challenging kill, but it would take her mind of things for a time.

Dirk looked at the acres of cleared farmland, an oasis of familiarity in the sea of green jungle. The herd of cattle grazing before the grand farmhouse looked almost normal… almost. As he rode up to them he was able to put their massive size into to context, these were Aurochs, massive bovines that stood from hoof to shoulder as tall as he did. Like with the Amazons themselves, he felt a twinge of hesitation, experiencing their size rather than simply being told about it.

Pull yourself together, he growled at himself, dismounting and walking up to one of the animals, if you’re going to ranch these creatures you can’t be scared of them… He forced himself to walk up to the massive herd of cattle, and he didn’t want to acknowledge the relief he felt when they didn’t posture aggressively at him. He felt the flintlock rifle across his back heavily, wondering if it would even be able to stop one of these things if it charged him, it won’t, he realized as he reached a hand out, running a hand up one’s nose, feeling the hardness of the bone beneath that fur, luckily they seem pretty tame…

“You must be Dirk Sommer,” a woman’s voice drawled behind him. He turned to see an amazon walking up to him, and he fought his instinct to step backwards as she approached him with a grin.

She was dressed in clothes that could have been his own back on his parent’s cattle ranch, woven blue pants and a leather vest over a white shirt. A sword hung at her side, and a bow and quiver full of arrows the size of short spears could be seen over her shoulders, like him she wore a wide brimmed hat, though hers was white, with small roses embroidered around the edge.

She reached him, and he held his ground as she loomed over him. She was nine feet tall at least, and while she didn’t look bulky like a man would, she had noticeable muscle on her tanned arms, visible with her sleeves rolled up. She had a sweaty earthy smell about her, the aroma of a farmhand after a long day, and her shoulder length dark crimson hair was mussed and tangled slightly, as if blown by the wind. A single pale scar traced down her cheek, marring an otherwise sharp looking face, distracting from the rich brown eyes that were taking him in as she smirked. Everything about her was overwhelming, a wall of a woman that seemed to almost assault all of his senses just by standing in front of him

“I’m Dirk,” he said, keeping his voice casual, “do you have some business with me?”

“Name’s Cassidy,” the woman said, “I worked for your Aunt and Uncle before they passed, I’ve been taking care of the place since then.”

“That a fact,” Dirk said, “don’t suppose you wouldn’t mind telling me what happened to them? The messenger didn’t say.”

Cassidy chuckled, giving him a wry grin he didn’t like at all, “Wow, just got here and already in over your head, aren’t you sweetheart?” Dirk frowned, not sure he liked a strange woman who couldn’t be more than five years older than him at the outside calling him “sweetheart,” but if Cassidy noticed or cared, she didn’t show it, “your aunt and uncle, Amaya and Markus? They were murdered, thieves took them in the night.”

Dirk felt himself tense, he’d suspected something was off, from what he’d understood his father’s brother had only been ten years older than he was, and his amazon bride a similar age. This confirmed his worst suspicions, and he mentally sighed as he wondered how this would impact his plans to settle here.

“They catch the guy- or gal I guess, that did it?” he asked.

Cassidy smiled sadly, “Afraid not, the ranch would’ve gone up for auction if the Priestess in town hadn’t insisted on sending someone to look for Markus’ relatives over the border. Being honest I’m surprised you came,” she chuckled and reached out and gripped his chin, startling him slightly as her calloused fingers ran along his skin, “most men from out in the Imperial lands… they don’t like the way we do things around here, how we like our men… tamed.”

He gripped her hand and forcefully pushed it away, causing her to laugh a little, “don’t touch me again!” he snapped angrily, “now, you’ve been looking after this place? I suppose you’ll be wanting payment of some kind?”

Cassidy shrugged, “I’ll give you the same rate I gave your aunt and uncle, which is damned decent of me.”

“Rate? As in you think you’re going to continue working here?” Dirk asked.

The amazon gave him that same smug grin that was beginning to get on his nerves, “Cute little thing like you can’t herd aurochs alone, and even with those fancy foreign weapons of yours,” she nodded at his guns, “you’re not going to keep things like Razorlizards or worse out without at least one amazon to take care of you, we really should hire another one on.”

“Jumping to ‘we’ a little fast, aren’t we?” Dirk growled. He was starting to get a feel for Cassidy, he’d been taken off guard by a woman talking to him, and treating him like this, and caught off guard again by her imposing size, but underneath it all was a personality type he’d dealt with before. “Take me to the farmhouse, let’s see how well you’ve taken care of things.”

Dirk walked through the house, feeling like a child in front of the oversized furnishings. It would have been a large home back in his native country, here it towered over him like a lord’s manor. Everything was built for a ten-foot-tall woman, any additional accommodations, a stepstool for the kitchen counters, a smaller privy, were afterthoughts. Going through the halls there was no doubt who would be the master, or rather mistress, of such a household.

He finished his tour, and walked back into the main living room, before a massive empty fireplace where Cassidy waited on a couch. Hanging over the mantle was a portrait of his uncle and his bride, the towering Amazon smiling and holding him on her knee as they posed. His uncle had been a thin man, with a balding patch and a warm smile, his aunt-in-law he’d never met, but in her towering form a kindness radiated in the way she and his uncle held each other. Atop her head was a white hat with a rose trim.

“So,” he began, looking at what he was certain was the same hat on Cassidy’s head, “all of the drawers have been ransacked, jewelry boxes were busted open, and it appears my aunt’s wardrobe was rifled through, is this what you call looking after the place?”

Cassidy’s eyes narrowed, “whoever killed them robbed them, I’ve done my best to keep anyone else out of here until now, but my house is out on the edge of the plot, I couldn’t guard it all hours of the day and get anything done.”

“That right,” Dirk said, enjoying Cassidy’s discomfort as she realized he was looking at the rose trimmed hat.

“Your aunt… she would’ve wanted me to have this,” Cassidy said defensively. Dirk just glared at her, and her face went red, “listen here,” she snarled, “you didn’t even know her, this hat-“

“Everything that was theirs, is mine now,” he said in a low voice. He let his hand rest on his pistol, a gesture that would have given any man pause.

Cassidy noticed, and just snorted, “you’re in for a hard fucking time here if you think that pea shooter is going to make a woman take you seriously.” She reached for the hat, tipping it defiantly, “it won’t fit you anyway, it’s tailored for a woman, a real woman… if it bothers you, take the cost out of my pay.”

Dirk thought a moment, then nodded, tipping his own hat, “Fair enough…”

Cassidy sighed, “Any sane woman would have either backhanded you for that or headed for the road by now, the only reason I’m not going to do either is because of how I felt about your aunt and uncle,” she nodded at the portrait, “your aunt? That was an Amazon, a woman’s woman, she taught me almost everything I know, and your uncle? Now there was a man, he could cook a meal, stitch a wound, and play a fiddle all at the same time.”

“Can’t say I knew him well or her at all,” Dirk muttered.

“Well, you were some kind of family to them or you wouldn’t be here, so against my better judgment I’m offering to stick around,” Cassidy growled, “go get some shuteye, we rise early here.”

“I grew up on a ranch and spent eight years with the imperial army, I can get up before dawn easy,” he hefted his bag over his shoulder, “see you then.” Cassidy gave him a small smile and rose to leave as he carried his things to the master bedroom. If there was one advantage to a house built for Amazons, it was that the bed was truly massive, he’d sleep well at least.

Cora carefully wove the thread through the dried and cleaned razor lizard claws, the pair she’d taken from the dead beast were big enough to be worth taking as trophies, and she’d decided to make a necklace of them. Slowly she tied it behind her neck, letting the razor sharp claws drape across her chest.

“Still taking wagon guard jobs?” her father asked, peeking in to her room.

“What are you doing up this early?” she asked with a scowl.

Her father just laughed, “I’m always up this early dear, who do you think makes your mother’s tea?”

She stood up and walked over to the door, peering down in annoyance, “I suppose you’re going to tell me I need to find more steady work, impress a nice man?”

“You said it, not me,” Her father chuckled softly. He pushed his way in, and though she could have easily stopped him she just sighed and stepped back, you didn’t shove your own father after all… He placed a small tray of pastries on her bed’s end table, and while she wouldn’t lower herself to reach for one while he watched, her stomach grumbled slightly at the thought of scarfing them down as soon as he left. Her father had always been a fine cook…

“Amaya Northstar and her husband… their relative came to take possession of their ranch,” she said idly, “I met him on the road.”

“Oh?” her father asked with a sly grin, “handsome?”

Cora burned red, “h-he had that foreign look, yellow hair, sharp cheekbones.”

“So yes,” her father said, “maybe you could go help him settle in? If he really intends to make anything of that ranch he could use the help.” He saw her reluctant look and laughed, “oh really now Cora, what else do you have going on? We both know you don’t have any men you’re courting or a steady employer you’ve got to report to.”

Cora’s resistance crumbled, and with a growl she swiped one of the pastries off the tray, “Fine, maybe I’ll go say hello, would that make you happy?” she punctuated the sentence by taking a large bite of the pastry.

“Chew with your mouth closed,” her father said, looking up at her and making the Amazon feel like he was the bigger one in the room.

Cora huffed and stood up, grabbing her bow on her way out. Her father just watched her go, then picked up the tray with a sigh.

Everyone else has married daughters but me, he thought miserably, the way this is going mine’s going to marry her sword…

Dirk rode his horse behind Cassidy, who was atop a massive draft animal, as they herded the aurochs towards the property’s pond which served as their watering hole. It had been a few years since he’d worked with cattle, and those much smaller than the massive beasts the Amazons raised, but he’d picked it back up easily, and Cassidy proved able as well. Soon the sun was rising overhead as the pair watched their animals grazing.

“Nice roping and riding,” Cassidy said, “especially for a boy.”

“I told you I could handle myself,” he muttered. The truth was the cattle had been ornerier on the move than he’d expected, and several times Cassidy had been forced to pick up his slack. He chewed his lip as he glanced at the overgrown jungles that lined the cleared acreage of the ranch, we probably will need another hand…

“Hey!” a woman’s voice called. He and Cassidy turned to see the dark-haired girl from the wagon the day before. She was wearing something similar to what he’d seen her in the day before, a tight pair of trousers and a breastplate of some sort that molded around her ample bosom. She had one of those immense amazon bows over her shoulder, and had a spear at her side that was taller than Dirk was, but to her was probably a short hunting weapon.

“Can we help you?” Dirk called.

“I’m C-Cora,” she said, swallowing, Goddess he’s a cute one… “I uh… wasn’t doing anything today, and I heard you were taking over Amaya Northstar’s old place, so I came over from town to see if you needed any help.”

Dirk dismounted, and a second later Cassidy did too, scowling as she made brisk strides with her long legs to get in front of him. He frowned at the gesture, deliberately stepping around the amazon to meet the newcomer.

“Sure, there’s plenty to do,” Dirk said, cutting off Cassidy before she could speak, “I can pay you a fair day’s wage.”

“Boss,” Cassidy said, “A word…”

He raised an eyebrow but stepped back a few paces so Cassidy could speak with him, “I know you’ve still got it in your head that you’re top of the food chain and all,” she hissed, “but it’s not a good idea for a man living alone to be inviting strange women to hang around.”

Dirk rolled his eyes dismissively, “she’s a merchant guard, I saw her the other day, how bad could she be?” he glanced at Cora, who seemed more nervous the longer they talked.

“I’ve heard of her around town,” Cassidy muttered, “she’s one of those women who spends all day training with weapons and practically praying for a war to start, if she came at us now, I don’t know that I’d be able to hold her off while you ran.”

“I can handle myself!” Dirk said angrily.

Cassidy snorted, and her face had a tinge of anger to it, “I’ve worked for you for one goddess damned day boy and you are stressing me out more than a year of work for your aunt would.” She sighed, “fine, Cora over there probably won’t club you over the head and drag you off to a bedroom somewhere, go chat her up.”

Dirk glared at her a moment, then walked back to Cora, “Sure, we could use the help, what are you good at?”

“I can kill and clean any animal in the jungle, and during the Lizard War I decapitated one of them and kept the teeth!” Cora said excitedly.

“Hey, ease up on the blood and gore in front of the boy!” Cassidy said angrily.

Cora blushed, but Dirk raised an eyebrow, “I don’t mind, I’ve seen a few battles myself.”

Cora beamed, “r-really? I know foreign guys fight and stuff, but I’ve never-“

“We could really use a new ranch hand,” Dirk said, nodding briefly at Cassidy, who just looked at him grimly, “if you don’t have any kind of regular work, you should join up with us.”

Cora scoffed, “Look, I came by to help today, to be nice, but I’m a warrior, I need to be available in case the Lizards or the realms of Man invade, no offense.” Dirk heard Cassidy fight a snort behind him, evidently not caring much for Cora’s preferred occupation, or lack thereof. “I sometimes take merchant guard jobs,” she said quickly.

“No offense taken,” he replied. He grinned a little, causing the Amazon to blush, she must not get a lot of attention from men if a fellow like me gets her going, “what if we had a little wager?” he asked, shifting his weight slightly as he looked up into the enormous girl’s face.

Cassidy’s eyes narrowed, but she said nothing, “What kind of wager?” Cora asked, grinning, “you want to see how far I can throw a spear? Or-“

He looked over the amazon, her towering form silhouetted against the sun as he licked his lips, thinking. He knew what he wanted, a straight physical confrontation of some sort, something to prove to them, and himself, where he stood… He grinned as an idea came to him that all but screamed against his better judgment.

“Wrestling,” Dirk said finally, causing Cora’s mouth to drop open in shock.

“Nope!” Cassidy said loudly, “not happening, sorry Cora, this little guy doesn’t know how things are around here-“

“I uh… I don’t know if I could wrestle a boy,” Cora said sheepishly.

Dirk rolled his eyes, “come on, I’ve boxed and wrestled orcs hand to hand before, I’m not some delicate flower!”

Cassidy threw up her hands, “fine, I’m just going to let this one happen.” She stepped back and gestured to the pair, “Cora, don’t break anything, but go ahead and teach mister strong independent man not to run his mouth.”

Cora still seemed hesitant, so Dirk grinned, “if I win, you work at the ranch for the next month at least, if you win…” he tried to think for a moment, “I’ll give you something of mine, I’ve got a bag full of things from the Empire, surely something will interest you?”

Cora blinked, her tanned face going pale, “a-anything of yours?”

“Within reason sure,” Dirk said, wondering what had her so embarrassed all of a sudden.

“Okay then,” Cora said, taking her weapons off and laying them in the grass, “do you want to just do this right here or… or what?”

Dirk nodded, “it’ll do,” he began unbutton his shirt when he heard a loud gasp from Cora. He looked up, and she was blinking rapidly, trying not to stare as he pulled the shirt open, exposing his chest. “You all right?” he asked, tossing the shirt over his horse and taking a moment to stretch.

“Men rarely go so… unclothed here,” Cassidy said in amusement.

“Well any kind of fighting sport is done shirtless back home,” Dirk said, squaring up against a beet red Cora.

That’s the first time you’ve seen a man with his shirt off in real life, a faraway part of her thought, gods look at him… She gulped, fighting the urge to flee from how awkward this exotic foreigner was making her feel! Snap out of it, she forced herself to circle him, j-just pin him and… she bit her lip as she realized pinning the man would require touching the man… Goddess, was this his plan all along?

Dirk looked up at her and tried to decide on a plan of attack. She loomed large over him, confused for now, but he had a feeling it wouldn’t last. A part of him knew this was a foolish thing to do, while it was true he had in fact fought orcs in similar settings, the biggest orcs were seven feet tall, a good two feet shy of Cora’s towering frame… and while Cassidy didn’t appear a weakling by any stretch, Cora was an even more physically impressive woman, and as she nervously took off her breastplate and laid it with her other things he could see the outline of her abs just beneath her tight undershirt.

With a roar he put all of his strength into a punch just below her ribs, the kind that would knock the wind from most men’s lungs. He felt it connect, and he heard a grunt from her, but she didn’t stumble backwards or gasp like he was expecting. He leapt back, his fists still raised as he felt doubt begin to stir in him.

“You are strong for a boy,” Cora muttered, rubbing her stomach a moment, “I’m going to have a bruise there tomorrow, I just know it!” She grinned and leapt at him, enjoying how cute his face looked when his eyes went wide like that. With a giggle she swept him up, tossing him over her shoulder like a haybale. She forced herself not to look to her side at his bottom as she prepared to slam him to the ground.

She never made it, he twisted in a way that she didn’t expect, and she turned to see him land on the ground in a graceful roll, leaping to his feet and raising his fists again. She licked her lips, he was just so… sexy, with that sneer on his face, that fiery defiant look…

“You are not like any man I’ve ever met,” she said, a little awed as she squared up with him again. She felt a warmth in her chest, not the usual cold clammy nervousness she got around pretty men, but a heated desire… a desire that she could feel between her legs.

“If you want to give up, Cassidy can start showing you around the ranch,” Dirk said with a grin.

Goddess… I need this man, Cora decided. With an uncharacteristic growl she stalked towards him, he was quick, but she was certain he didn’t have enough force to really hurt her, not unarmed anyway.

Dirk looked at the approaching wall of a woman and realized that he was in over his head in a most literal sense, her knees, he thought in a panic, a good kick might bring her down and then… then I could do something.

Cora lunged at him, and he just barely ducked out of the way before delivering the most powerful kick he could muster to the side of her knee. She was faster, and his heart stopped as her massive hand caught his boot. They made eye contact, and she gave a predatory smile as she pulled him to her, forcing him down.

He grunted with pain as his back met the ground, and blinked as his mind raced, trying to think of any way out. Whatever plans he might have been forming came to an abrupt halt as an immense pair of women’s buttocks came into view, then came down on him, crushing him into the dirt as Cora sat on his face, leaning over to pin his relatively smaller arms. He could smell her arousal through her pants, hot, musky, strong, and he panicked as he imagined her reaction when she realized the effect it was having on him.

“Oh goddess,” Cora whispered, seeing the erection in Dirk’s pants. Her mind went blank, t-that’s his… She gulped, trying to fight a shiver as he struggled underneath her, his face rubbing against a spot that was currently very sensitive. “O-One!” she managed. She took a deep breath, he was practically grinding his face against her trying to escape, and she’d already been so turned on… Get it together! End this before something happens! “T-Two-“

“Everything all right there Cora?” Cassidy smirked, enjoying the display.

“THREE!” Cora shouted, biting her lip as an orgasm rocked her body. She doubled over, just barely holding herself together as pleasure raced through her body. She wondered if the man pinned under her crotch would realize what was happening, and as the juices leaked out of her and into her underpants, she realized there was no way he wouldn’t. Goddess above… you just… on his…

Fighting the urge to whimper she slowly rolled off of him, letting the dazed Dirk gasp for air. He sat up, blinking, wondering if the previous few seconds had really happened or if they’d been some insane lewd daydream. He looked up at the towering Amazon, feeling utterly defeated, he could still practically taste her arousal as he shakily forced his way to his feet.

“Y-You win, I guess,” he stammered. You guess? She just pinned you and rode your face for the fun of it, and you’re standing here shirtless with a tent in your pants like an idiot.

“Yeah,” Cora muttered, oh goddess, he must think I’m some pervert… She bit her lip, “well uh…” the two stared awkwardly at each other a moment, “you can just forget that bet-“

“Nope, take something,” Cassidy said, startling them both. She tossed Dirk his shirt, and with a sigh he began putting it back on, “he needs this lesson.”

“You were really good for a man,” Cora said apologetically, “I’ll bet there are some girls in the village you would have been able to bring down with those moves-“

“What do you want,” Dirk muttered angrily, “I’ve got a bottle of spices from the Empire, some whisky maybe? You want to see my pack?”

Cora’s face went red, and a dumb smile came over her face, “Uhh… could I have…”

“Spit it out,” Cassidy said, annoyed, “we haven’t got all day.”

Cora gulped, and tried to give him a smile, a sexy “I’m-in-control” smile that the books all said men loved. She knew it was a bad idea before the words left her mouth, but she was still high on the feeling of riding the foreign man’s face, and her lecherous thoughts were out of control.

“I shall take as a trophy… your underwear!”

There was silence a moment, “My what?” Dirk asked incredulously.

Cassidy just burst into laughter, almost doubling over, “Oh goddess yes, the rumors said you couldn’t talk to men worth a damn, but this… I c-can’t believe this.” She kept going, struggling to stay upright as Dirk and Cora looked on.

“I’m sorry,” Cora said, looking at the ground, “that was… that was wrong, how about those spice-“

She was interrupted by the sound of Dirk’s belt buckle, and her eyes went wide as she saw his pants drop to his ankles. Slowly he lowered his drawers, stepping out of them, and then with a stony face he pulled his trousers back up. His arm jutted out, holding the blue pair of undergarments out to her. Slowly, her hand shaking, she reached out and grabbed them, pulling them to her chest like a treasured jewel.

“Come on Cassidy, we’ve got work to do,” Dirk said with a sigh.

“Uh, I know I won, but could I still come to work here?” Cora called.

Dirk stopped, looking back at the girl that had humiliated him, and even now held his underwear in her hands as a trophy. He thought it over a moment, then sighed.

“Come by tomorrow morning,” he said.

“I hope you’ve learned your lesson,” Cassidy said as the pair watched Cora leave, “I’m not just trying to demean you or whatever you think I’m about.” She nodded at Cora, disappearing towards the road, “you’re lucky she’s good natured, I was getting ready to intervene myself if things got too ugly for you.”

“Yes, I understand,” Dirk said bitterly. He had a few spots that would be sore from the bout, but his pride was the thing that hurt the most. “I just hope she’ll make a good ranch hand when she knows she can thrash me like that…”

Cassidy shrugged, “I can thrash you like that too, and I’m reasonably obedient to my boy-boss.”

Dirk smirked, he was growing to like Cassidy in spite of himself, “what do you think she wanted my underwear for anyway?"

Cassidy just chuckled, turning her horse away from Dirk’s own and refusing to answer the question.

Chapter End Notes:

For the most part this story is going to involve minigiantess stuff over my usual giant towering girls or tiny guys, though there might be a few deviations from that involving magic. To give credit to the things that inspired this tale I've got to point to those world of moral reversal mangas/doujins, a bunch of 4chan greentext stories about amazons, and that one episode of Futurama I'm sure most people on this site are very familiar with. Ch. 2 tomorrow, hope to see you then!