- Text Size +

Dirk sat on his horse, enjoying the brief cool of the northern breeze that fought against the humidity of the jungle, the thick soupy air that so often settled over the ranch on long days. The rolling green hills stretched before him, and he smiled as he saw his herd of aurochs grazing. For just a moment, it was like he was back home, on his own mother and father’s ranch… but this was his land, his livelihood, his home. He looked at the soft white clouds overhead, thinking of his aunt and uncle, and the life they’d lived here, the land they’d loved as he did. He’d never known Amaya, he’d met Markus, his uncle, perhaps three times in his youth, his father’s nervous brother who visited during feast days, but sitting here, he felt close to the man, to the amazon he’d married, to his own mother and father.

I did my best, hope everyone up there’s happy, he thought, tipping his hat at the clouds as he rode back to the farmhouse.

“Boss, you want me to round up the herd?” Atla called, riding her massive draft horse up to him.

“If you wouldn’t mind,” he said, “I’ve got to meet Argus.”

The massive Amazon smirked, “tell the dwarf I said hi.”

“Are you harassing poor Argus again?” he drawled, looking up at the towering Amazon, “I should just call Cassidy back from Tom’s place so he can get some rest.”

Atla snorted, “all right, I was going to keep this to myself, because goddess knows I don’t want Flora and Suzette to know, but…” she glanced around, then plunged her hand into her shirt pocket, withdrawing three long red strands of hair.

“What exactly am I looking at?” Dirk asked, raising an eyebrow.

“I asked the dwarf for but a single hair from his perfect beard,” Atla said excitedly, “and he gave me three!

“Were you maybe supposed to share with Flora and Suzette?” Dirk asked, fighting a laugh.

Atla’s eyes went wide, “w-well… I er… I’m not seeing them until I rotate back to Tom’s ranch anyway, I guess I’ll discuss it then!”

Dirk just chuckled and shook his head. Cassidy had relocated to Tom’s ranch, probably permanently, and he’d wished her well. As a conciliatory gesture Tom had been sending his three hands over to him on a rotating basis to help until he found a replacement, and as awkward as it was to work with women who had raided his home under cover of night… he found they weren’t bad once he got to know them. For their part they all seemed rather eager to spend time at his ranch, with Cassidy taking most of Tom’s attention Argus was suddenly finding himself on the receiving end of theirs… and it seemed the dwarf was more receptive than his blundering rants about “overgrown lasses” let on.

Dirk glanced towards the western edge of the ranch, where dust rose as Dwarven machinery cleared the land and pumps sputtered to expel water as work on the mine continued. The mine was coming along well, and he was already one of the richest men in the Queendom by all accounts.

Banking had of course been difficult since Miss Hardstone had been found on her desk with a bullet wound, but enterprise marched on. Dirk’s money was currently being held by a Goblin consortium that occasionally had merchants pass through towns on the Imperial border. He’d been skeptical at first, but they had charters from both the Queendom and the Empire, and so far, things were going well.

He smiled as he rode up to the farmhouse, Cora had gone back early, and with the help of his uncle Markus’s cookbook, she’d evidently prepared a decent ham for their dinner. He could smell the succulent meat roasting as he brought his horse to the stable, and his Amazonian wife was waiting for him in the doorway, a smug grin on her face.

“How’s the dinner smell?” she asked.

“Like heaven,” he replied, looking up at her with a smile.

“Yeah, that dwarf should be trotting up with that stinky pipe of his ranting about how he needs a ‘earty meal after planning our mine all day,” she said, giggling, “but until then…” she held a small parcel out, wrapped in paper and parchment, “look what came for you from town!”

“You paid a courier?” he asked, raising an eyebrow.

“We can afford things like that now,” she replied, “just open it.

He rolled his eyes and took the package, unfurling the string. His eyes went wide as the crimson fabric tumbled out, and a gold-plated costume crown shone brightly in the late afternoon sun.

“Oh…” he said, blinking, “well… I guess I did promise we’d do this…”

“You did,” Cora giggled.

Dirk sat on his “throne,” dressed in the white and crimson royal robes of the Emperor, the crown on his head and the glorious standard of the Human Empire tacked to the wall behind him. He was of course sitting in a chair against the wall in his own bedroom, and while this costume was a much more… revealing version than what the real head of state wore, he had to admit that he did look somewhat like the man, in his youth anyway.

This is probably treason, he thought, drumming his fingers on the armrest.

Cora burst into the room, wearing her normal attire save for her sword, which she had in hand, “Ah, the great Mannish Emperor,” she said excitedly, “I have defeated all of your finest guards and sentenced them to death by snu-snu!”

“Death by what?” Dirk asked.

“Silence!” Cora shouted, “you will submit to the queendom, and to Amazon rule!” she stalked up to him, and then, standing over him menacingly, used her sword to cut down the Imperial flag she’d asked him to put up. “Ah, you precious battle standard,” she mocked, “you will use this to dry my feet after you wash them later!”

Definitely treason, Dirk thought, fighting to keep his face straight as Cora mockingly used his nation’s flag to wipe sweat from her brow before tossing it away. She grinned down at him, clearly enjoying the fantasy in spite of its ridiculousness.

“Do you have anything to say for yourself Emperor!?” she asked, tossing her sword away and sweeping him up into her arms eagerly.

“No, I surrender, please don’t crush my royal head between your thighs!” he pleaded.

Cora paused, then frowned, “d-do Imperials really think we execute people like that?”

“You’ve come close to executing me like that several times,” he teased, causing her to scowl.

“Fine then, let your fate be decided by your tongue!” she laughed wickedly, tossing him to the bed with enough force that he bounced slightly. He looked up as Cora stripped her pants off, climbing on the bed and giving him a good view of her muscular thighs for a split second before her womanhood slammed into his face. “Bring me off emperor, or I’ll pop your head with my thighs!” she ordered, grinning as she saw his crown had somehow remained on.

Dirk began licking at her, fighting a grunt as her massive thighs squeezed him tight. Her wet cunt was coating him, enveloping his world as he struggled to bring her to climax. He felt her fingers curl in his hair, and a moment later the crown was pulled off his head as Cora lifted it up to examine it.

“You won’t be needing this anymore your majesty,” she moaned, tossing it across the bed casually, “nor those fine robes, they’ll all smell of my cunt by the time you’re done servicing me!” She growled as her hips began to buck against his face, grinding into him with enough force that he had to fight for air as he kept up his movements below her. She was treating his face almost like a saddle, and he thanked the gods for the soft bed below to cushion him while she doubled over, using her arms to steady herself she finished the ride.

“Y-Yes!” she cried excitedly, “come on, use that royal tongue!” He tried not to wince in pain as she tugged on his hair just slightly too hard, losing herself as she came, “I-I’m going to keep you naked, except for a collar!” she shouted, “they’ll ask where’s the Emperor? A-And I’ll lead you out like a prized auroch!” she moaned, “you’ll service a dozen amazon cunts a day, I’ll offer you to my favorite generals as a special treat while we conquer the mannish realms!” She screamed one final time, her thighs pressing in on Dirk’s head with immense force for one brief second that made him panic, and then went slack as she breathed out, collapsing next to him on the bed.

“Ah…” she sighed, “victory is sweet…” He leaned up over her, and she grinned, seeing his face with a slight sheen as her cunt’s juices began to dry on his face.

“So, do I get spared or is it death by thighs?” he asked smugly.

“Spared,” Cora muttered dreamily, “Goddess, I love you Dirk…”

He slowly moved to the side of the bed, careful not to catch her attention as he opened the drawer of his nightstand. She frowned, looking over, and his heart leapt, he’d have to move fast. With lightning speed, he pulled the small pink ribbon out, leaping at Cora and tying it around her neck so quickly that she didn’t realize it was done until he was on top of her, grinning wildly.

“I-Is this a-“

“A compliance ribbon,” Dirk chuckled, “and you don’t want to hear what I had to do for Cynthia to get one that works on women.”

“Oh, I absolutely want to hear,” Cora giggled, biting her lip.

He rolled his eyes, “do you remember last week, when I had to stay in town?”

“Yes?” she asked, her smile broadening.

“Well I stayed with Cynthia in the fortress, and in exchange for this little favor,” he ran a finger along the ribbon, “she locked me up in that chastity thing of hers for the night.”

“Oh goddess!” Cora laughed, “y-you actually let her? I can’t believe she had you there for a whole night and didn’t want you to get her off!”

“Oh, she still got off plenty,” he muttered, “now sit up Cora the Amazon,” he reached across the bed and retrieved his crown, placing it back on his head as Cora eagerly obeyed, compelled by the ribbon. “My guards retook the palace and defeated you and your Amazons,” he said, in his best Emperor voice, “now it is you who will be pleasure slaves in the Imperial palace!”

“No!” Cora wailed excitedly, the look in her eyes told him that the idea of defeat by the emperor was just as exciting to her as conquest.

“Yes, now put that mouth to good use and prepare me to enter you!” he stood up, throwing off the royal robes and baring his hardened member for her. He sighed, laying back on the bed as Cora brought her lips over him, her head bobbing up and down slowly as she followed his instructions. “Ah, this is a wonderful use of an Amazon,” he teased, placing his hand on her head and running his fingers through her dark hair. He smirked at her expression, I’m going to pay for this later, he thought, amused, “I’ll be sure to send letters to all corners of the Empire and the Queendom, Cora sucks cock, everyone will know.” Her eyes actually widened a little at that, the Amazon taboo on using one’s mouth on a man didn’t make much sense to him, but he did love teasing Cora about it in private. He groaned as her tongue went to work on him, taboo or not, Cora had certainly started to get good at it…

“Enough!” he barked, causing her to stop, pulling her lips off him and looking up for his next order, “roll over and place your hands above your head,” he said with a grin. As she did so he climbed on top of her, taking his time and enjoying the site of the massive woman who was now completely at his command.

He entered her with a grunt, and from the way her eyes went wide and she smiled he could tell she felt it. Cora wasn’t the only one who had been getting better, and as he thrust into the amazon, he was pleased to see her face contorting with pleasure. From the way her hands shook he could tell she wanted nothing more than to grab at him, using her strength to control his speed to her liking, but the ribbon kept her under his command as he returned the favor she’d so often doled out.

With a final cry of pleasure he finished, grabbing her massive hips as best he could as she spasmed beneath him. The two panted a moment, looking at one another, and then he collapsed on top of her. Lazily he reached up, pulling the small knot that held the ribbon on her neck, and the moment it was off her hands shot down, embracing him and holding him close to her.

After washing up and changing into more normal attire, Cora helped Dirk set the table, the ham sitting in the center as they wanted for Atla and Argus to join them. As the door opened Dirk raised an eyebrow. The towering Amazon seemed a bit… unsteady, and she had a dreamy look on her face as she barely managed to get into her chair. Argus by contrast was humming a tune under his breath, looking pleased with himself.

“Everything okay?” Dirk asked, a little amused.

“Just entertaining thah big lassie down by thah dig site,” the dwarf chuckled, “she was surprised at the size o’ the excavatin’ equipment, she got quite excited and she’ll probably need tah rest awhile.”

Dirk blinked, looking at the Amazon, who winced slightly as she adjusted her place in her chair, evidently, we weren’t the only ones who had a pre-dinner rendezvous…

“We’re doin’ well with the preparations,” Argus said, climbing into his own raised chair and sitting atop a stack of books that let him lean over onto the surface, “mah cousin Buri is coming with his two sons, they’re much better a’ this sort o’ thing than I am.”

“Then we just need more laborers and we’ll be up and running in full,” Dirk nodded, “Cora and I will be going into the Empire to recruit, we don’t have enough able-bodied men here, and the tunnels are going to be too small for Amazons.”

“Oh yeah,” Atla said, nodding, “the girls in town are uh… really excited, there are people for fifty miles around talking about coming in to Rain’s End and getting themselves a strawhair husband.”

Dirk chuckled at the thought. The gold was already leading to developments in Rain’s End, from rebuilding Cynthia’s temple, larger and grander of course, to expanding the housing and shops. The relatively small border town was likely going to double in size at the very least, a veritable boomtown…

We’ll need to invest in things that will last after the gold is gone, he thought, by all accounts there was a grand amount of the precious metal, but some of Griselda’s words had stuck with him. If this was his home now, he wanted it to be prosperous… He smiled, cutting himself a thick slice of ham as he pondered the future.

Some say I’m foolish, and some say I’m wise, for lovin’ the women, and the whisky likewise,” Tom sang, slowly playing his fiddle as he sat on his porch.

“Put me in the camp for foolish,” Cassidy said, smiling as she walked up to Tom’s house, “we had a good day, Suzette and Flora are putting the herd away…”

“Good,” Tom nodded, “I’m thinking of buying a few more head… there are more people in town, there’s going to be more demand for meat, leather, dairy products… to say nothing of the demand from the Empire once trade picks up.”

“Do you have room for that?” Cassidy asked, the boards of the porch creaking as she walked up next to him.

“It’ll take a few months to clear the jungle back and seed it with grasses, but Dirk’s letting me graze them on his land until I’m ready,” Tom said, looking at the range as the sun began to set. He sighed a moment, “I really should have just asked Amaya and Markus for something similar when they were alive… we could’ve spent a lot more evenings like this, instead of skulking around in the dark.”

Cassidy pursed her lips, looking out at the ranch with the smaller man, “you know they don’t know who killed Hardstone,” she said slowly, “but it was someone using a gunpowder weapon.”

“She was guilty as sin,” Tom muttered, “I suppose someone figured that if she committed frontier crimes, she could face frontier justice. It’s not like Cynthia is looking into the matter too deeply…”

Someone,” Cassidy nodded with a smile. “Thanks…”

He just smiled and tipped his hat, and the two of them were quiet a moment.

“You know Tom,” she said, unfurling her rope from her belt, “I’ve got one last steer I’d like to lasso today.”

Tom’s eyes went wide, and fighting a laugh he placed his fiddle down just as the rope expertly went over his body. He grunted as it went tight around his midsection, pinning his arms at his side. He struggled a little as Cassidy casually pulled him closer to her, then grunted as she easily lifted him up, tossing him over her shoulder.

“Time to put this stud to use,” she growled, kicking the door to his cabin open.

Tom grunted as she laid him across the fine rug in front of his fireplace, evidently not even bothering with a bed as she undid his belt buckle. His pants were thrown off with a flourish, and she grinned as she saw his narrow cut briefs, a fine underwear he’d paid entirely too much for.

“You always have the finest things Tom,” she teased, hooking a finger around the rim of his underwear and slowly sliding them over his skin as she pulled them down.

“C-Careful with those!” he managed, watching her toss them into the corner, “they’re tailored!”

“And I’m sure that was a fine day for the seamstress,” Cassidy said, grinning as she sat across his chest, causing him to wheeze as her curved bottom rested across her sternum. “Oh, don’t you whine, I’m not that heavy,” she laughed, reaching down to stroke him slowly.

“M-My ribs disagree,” he managed.

Cassidy just scooched backwards slightly, letting her bottom roll over his face, silencing any more protests as she rested on top of him. Her hand continued its slow journey up and down, and she grinned, enjoying the way he twitched in grip and squirmed in vain below her.

“Come on Tom, I’m not letting you up for air until I see this thing pop,” she said, picking up her speed for a final attack on the poor man trapped beneath her. She was rewarded with a final convulsion, coating her fingers in his seed as she laughed, grinding her ass into him for the length of his climax.

She stood up once he was finished, letting him gasp for breath as her cheeks lifted off his face. With a smirk she licked his seed off her fingers, enjoying the taste and casually resting her foot on Tom’s chest to hold him in place.

“I wonder what Suzette and Flora would do to you if I just left you here, half naked and tied up,” she mused.

“Help me get my pants back on,” he muttered, “they’re surprisingly respectful when it comes down to it… probably take a gander at everything though.”

“So Tom Cat of Cat’s Ranch doesn’t cook dinner for his women naked like the rumors say?” Cassidy asked, hands on her hips, “I must say, I’m disappointed…”

“Well,” Tom said, grinning up at her, “maybe I’d be willing to cook dinner for you naked…”

Cassidy chuckled, “good boy, we’ll have to have a private meal sometime… for now though…” she reached down and slid the rope off him, “you should probably get dressed and start supper, the ladies’ll be hungry.”

“Yes ma’am,” he said with an eager grin, “you’ll have to tell me how my cooking compares to Dirk’s.”

Dirk walked through the wide halls of Griselda’s former fortress, who’s fortress it was now seemed to be a matter of some debate, the only thing most people seemed sure of was that Griselda would soon be stripped of her lands and titles. For now Cynthia was residing in it, holding religious services out of the main keep until the temple was rebuilt. She walked ahead of him, leading him to the dungeons. With a grunt the relatively small Amazon forced the heavy iron door open, revealing a cell with wrought iron bars and a small window to the outside.

Griselda was wearing a normal shirt and trousers, still managing to look somewhat regal in clothing an Amazon laborer or soldier on leave would wear. She turned to see the pair entering, and managed a smile.

“You asked to see me?” Dirk asked, nodding up at the towering woman as she walked to the bars.

“Yes,” Griselda sighed, “I’ve been told the queen’s guards are coming to take me to the capital… for trial and punishment… I don’t think I’ll ever return here.”

“You think you’ll get the rope?” Dirk asked, his voice neutral.

“No,” Griselda said with a small smile, “likely I’ll be given command of an unpleasant garrison somewhere near Lizard territory, in the hopes the jungle or the lizardfolk will be my undoing…”

“I suppose the nobility get it easy everywhere,” Dirk said, “is there something you want from me before you go?”

“Yes… I… I just wanted to ask, will you… will you take care of things here? The people, the town… all of it I suppose,” she looked out the window, unable to hold her gaze on him while she made the request.

Dirk frowned, and nodded, “I’ll do my best, a lot of people seem to think some niece of yours is going to get your lands.”

“Mina,” Griselda said dismissively, “she’s a spoiled girl who will spend her days drinking and flirting with men. You on the other hand have become something more to Rain’s End, I’ve heard the way my guards talk about you, about how things are already changing at your direction… you’re going to be the one who makes decisions here, even if you are a man.”

He nodded slowly, “It’s nice to finally get a little recognition from you Lady Griselda,” he said softly.

“I made a lot of foolish mistakes,” she admitted, “I don’t know if I’ll ever atone for them, but wherever they send me, I’ll sleep a little better knowing you’re watching over my old fiefdom.”

He sighed, then tipped his hat, “I’ll be here until they bury me,” he said levelly, “and I’ll do my best for everyone.”

Griselda smiled, “thank you… I wish everything had been different.”

“Good luck wherever you end up,” Dirk said uncomfortably, “and… goodbye.” He turned to go, Cynthia following wordlessly behind him.

“Do you think she really feels bad about everything?” Dirk asked, once they’d gotten far away from the dungeons and were back in the main rooms of the keep.

Cynthia shrugged, “I’ve spoken with her at length, I think she has understood the error of her ways, in some ways it’s tragic that it’s come so late in life… I hope she can find some kind of peace wherever she ends up.”

Dirk nodded, then sighed, “I guess… I just hope our new liege lady is easier to deal with.”

“By all accounts she’s the least ambitious woman in the queendom,” Cynthia giggled, “Griselda asked you to watch over Rain’s End and not her for a reason… but enough about that,” she waved for Dirk to follow her up to the main tower, to a large royal bedroom Cynthia had taken for her own. She walked to the bed, sitting on it with a sigh and slowly kicking her boots off, removing her ceremonial skull cap at the same time. Dirk didn’t even need to be asked, he simply knelt at her feet and began rubbing, causing Cynthia to sigh contentedly as his fingers traced up and down her soft soles, massaging the stress of the day away.

“You’re such a good boy,” she moaned, letting herself flop backwards on the bed as he continued, “are you staying in town tonight, Dirk?”

“Yes,” he said, kneading his thumb across her arches and causing her to shiver, “it’s too late to head back to the ranch… I take it I’m not staying at the inn?”

“No, you’re attending to the priestess this evening,” she giggled, sitting back up and biting her lip as she looked at him, “I wonder if Cora would let me marry you as well…” she laughed at his expression, “it’s considered in poor taste for a man to take a second wife within a year of his first,” she explained, “quite a bit different from how things are in your homeland I’m sure… but something to think about.” She winked at that last part.

“I’ll… have to talk about it with her,” he said hesitantly. He was almost certain Cora would be enthusiastic about the idea, to say nothing of the other things she’d teased him about as they lay in bed after lovemaking.

“For tonight, I have another thing I’m going to try on you,” Cynthia said, reaching down to toss his hat away, revealing his blond hair as he finished her foot rub.

“My vitality is fine,” he said a little too quickly.

“Oh it’s not a cage for your cock,” Cynthia giggled, her eyes glowing blue, “it’s something I found in an old elven spellbook…” She muttered a few words in a language Dirk didn’t recognize, and a moment later a spark danced over him.

“What does it… do?” he blinked, feeling the foot resting in his hand getting bigger. He felt his clothes rushing against his skin, sliding and growing looser. Cynthia’s foot was suddenly large, oppressively so, and she giggled as he was forced to drop it while his shirt billowed around him. He looked up in awe as Cynthia’s smug face seemed to slowly be lifting away from him, along with the rest of the world.

He struggled, forcing his way through his circus tent sized clothes, naked, as he blinked, trying to piece together what had happened. A massive hand seemed to snake through the tunnel of his sleeve, and a moment later fingers as thick around as his legs curled around him, drawing him out and holding him in the air before the massive priestess.

“It looks like my spell was a success,” she mused, running a thumb down his abs and gently flicking his hardened manhood with the tip.

“I-Is this an illusion?” he managed, looking around at the enormous room.

“No, you’re the size of a doll,” Cynthia giggled, “don’t give me that look, you are perfectly safe in my hands!”

“How long does it last?” he managed.

Cynthia frowned, “forever I suppose,” she giggled at his reaction, “or until I undo it… which I will, tomorrow morning when it’s time for you to leave.”

He breathed a sigh of relief, “okay then…” he felt her soft hand grip him, and started to relax, all things considered, this isn’t so bad…

“Now I have a few more things to do today before I play with my toy sized Dirk,” she said, leaning close and letting him feel her warm breath ruffle his hair as she examined him, “so I’m going to keep you someplace… close.”

She parted her ceremonial robes, lifting the tunic underneath so she could pull her pants away from her body. Dirk’s eyes widened as he saw her pull her underwear away, and a moment later he was bouncing against the cotton hammock as she casually dumped him into her panties. His world went dark and he heard a giggle as she pulled her belt tight again, sealing him in with her warm skin, and an opening that was big enough for him to slip into…

“Now just relax,” she giggled, reaching down and pressing the crotch of her pants against herself, adjusting his position until it was just perfect. With a smirk and a quick squeak of pleasure as her trapped boy-toy began to squirm, she grabbed her staff, walking out of the room to finish the day’s duties.

“So, she can shrink people now?” Cora asked, excited, as Dirk finished bringing his horse into the barn stable.

“Yes, I spent the whole night trapped in her underwear,” he said with a chuckle. “It was… interesting.”

“I’ll need to borrow you at tiny size sometime,” Cora teased, “it sounds…” her face blanched, “h-hold on!” she ran for a bucket, lifting it to her face. Dirk frowned as he heard her gag a moment before vomiting.

“You okay?” he asked, placing a hand on the towering woman’s back as she stood up and wiped her face with her sleeve.

“Yeah,” Cora breathed, “I don’t know what’s wrong with me, I’ve been getting sick all day, maybe I ate something that didn’t agree with me.”

Dirk frowned, but didn’t say anything.

Cynthia tapped her staff against the door to Dirk’s farmhouse, and he opened it with a smile, “Come on in!”

Cora was sitting at the table, thumbing through a military history book with a frown on her face, she looked up at Cynthia, confused, “Oh uh, hi Cynthy, what brings you all the way out here?”

“Dirk told me, during our usual dream visit, that you’ve been unwell,” Cynthia said.

Cora rolled her eyes, “it’s just a little food poisoning, it happens to everyone.”

Cynthia shot Dirk a look, and he nodded. Before Cora could say anything else, Cynthia walked up to the taller Amazon, putting a hand on her head and muttering a spell under her breath. A spark raced up Cynthia’s arm, and her eyes went wide, then she smiled, giggling slightly as she pulled the hand away.

“W-What is it?” Cora asked, “what was that?”

Cynthia bit her lip, looking to Dirk, then to Cora, “Congratulations,” she said simply.

Dirk’s mouth fell open, and he looked up at his towering wife, who stared down at him, equally shocked. With a squeal of joy she swept him up, hugging him and twirling him around and laughing excitedly. She stopped finally, bringing him up to stare her in the eyes as they shared a long, passionate, kiss.

The End

Chapter End Notes:

I know it says "the end" but there will be a short epilogue tomorrow along with my usual post story thoughts for anyone who wants to read that kind of thing. Thanks for reading!