- Text Size +

It was getting close to the end of my vacation in Virginia. I would soon have to go back to Massachusetts and continue working two jobs, one that paid me minimum wage and another that paid just above it.

It was New Years Day. Mike and Sheila had gone back to New York early that next morning and once again, James and Joe went to work for the day. My mom and I were alone once more.

My mom went back into her room and fell asleep, leaving me out in the living room. I kept thinking about how much my mom and I had when we were alone.

I was so happy I had made the first move by falling on top of her, then asking her to roll over on top of me. Smacking lips with her, then smacking her other lips in her bedroom was still so hot to me. She then peed on my face after I ate her FUPA and she then sat on my face with her bare naked bubbly butt and blew the big wet farts that had always turned me on.

I knew I had to have her again. I had to have more before I left. With my boner pointing up like a teepee, I got off the couch and walked over to her bedroom door. It was almost all the way closed, and I slowly opened it, walked in and closed and locked it behind me.

She was asleep on the right side of the bed, her belly hanging out of her shirt. I quietly walked over to the other side of the bed and crawled on it, putting the blanket over me. I waited until my mom awoke and saw me.

“What are you doing in here?” she asked.

“It’s our last day,” I said. “I really want you again. One last time. What do you say?” she stretched, her shirt lifting up more, exposing more of her big belly. I reached down and put my hand on it, rubbing the large belly. This also turned me on because I had a fat fetish, as well.

“Can you get me wet, please?” she asked. I nodded before putting my hand down into her panties, feeling around her FUPA for her vagina. Once I found it, I began rubbing my fingers around it.

My mom moaned as I rubbed her vagina in circles. I eventually felt her getting wet. She then reached her own hand down there, grabbed my hand and inserted my fingers into her vagina.

“Oh, yeah. That feels so good,” she moaned. She then rolled halfway over closer to me and began to kiss me. I didn’t push her away. I made out with her for what felt like an hour, my fingers still inside her vagina. I thrusted my fingers in and out as my large mom moaned more and more.

Soon enough, my mom and I were both completely naked and ready to have sex for the final time on my vacation. This time, however, she would take control.

I lay flat on the bed and she got on top of me. She grabbed my penis and moved it around until she found her vaginal opening. She then lowered herself on to my penis, moaning as I entered her. I was then taken for the ride of my life.

My mom bounced up and down on me, moaning loudly as she did, telling me how good it felt. I was loving it just as much as she was, too. Eventually, it was time for the big finish.

“I’m coming in you right now. Oh, my God,” I said to my mom before exploding inside of her. We both continued to moan as I finished. Once we were done, we lay side by side again, still completely naked.

“I just want you to hold me, mommy,” I said. She then wrapped her arms around me, holding me tighter and tighter towards her naked body. She then grabbed the blanket and put it over us. We kissed under the blanket more as she held me.

This was the perfect ending to the perfect vacation.