- Text Size +

It was so nice to have the family together in Virginia for Christmas and New Years’ Eve. My brother Michael and his girlfriend Sheila had gone down from New York a week prior to me because they were in the Army had two weeks leave. I couldn’t afford to not work for two weeks in my now home state of Massachusetts.

I arrived around three o’ clock in the morning on Christmas Eve after a sixteen-hour Amtrak ride from Boston. I put my stuff down, sat on the recliner, stretched out and went immediately to sleep when I arrived to my mom’s apartment.

Over the next few nights, as my mom and I shared the living room because my brother and his girlfriend shared my mom’s room while they were there, I couldn’t help how big my mom was. She had always been big, and I had always found her attractive, but this time around, it was different because when she lay on the couch before going to sleep, I noticed her belly was so big, her shirt looked tighter than it actually was.

The best part was seeing how big her FUPA was. It was like there was an entire watermelon in her panties. I always wished I had been born naturally, having come out of that fat pussy. However, I and my five siblings were all c-section babies.

One night, in the middle of my trip, Michael and Sheila had gone to Sheetz for some food, leaving my mom and alone in the living room.

I had to go over to the couch my mom was sleeping on to grab my blanket that hung on top of the couch. To reach it, I had to reach over her to get it. As I reached over, I accidentally fell, landing on top of my large mom.

I immediately began feeling horny. I was laying on top of my mom now. I couldn’t help myself, nor could I let this opportunity slip up.

“Mom, I want you on top of me,” I said

“Excuse me?! I am your mother! Get off me!” she yelled.

“I don’t care, mom. I want you so bad. Please. Get on top of me.” As if I had controlled her mind, she began giggling and then grabbed me and rolled over as if we were in a washing machine. The blanket my mom had covered herself with before I came over to her and of course my mom were now on top of me.

I had lost a good amount of weight, so my mom’s weight was now crushing me. I didn’t care. I wanted her weight on me. In fact, I wanted her weight on me even harder.

“Mom, lay your arms out so you’re laying on top of me,” I said.

“If I do that, I can’t do this,” she said. she then lifted herself up halfway and began going up and down, kissing me on the lips as she did that. I loved my mom kissing me on my lips, but I had another idea.

I pushed her arms behind her, and she fell on top of me, just like I wanted. I then grabbed her face and placed her lips on mine, we began smooching fast. This turned me on even more. I then reached my arm under the blanket and grabbed my mom’s FUPA. That was the last straw for me.

“I want to fuck you so bad,” I said, breathing heavier now. “Let’s go. In your room. Before Michael and Sheila get back.” My mom quickly got off me, and she grabbed my hand and led me into her bedroom, locking the door behind us.

Once the door was locked, I pushed my mom on the bed. She laughed loudly once she hit the bed. I then grabbed at her pants and underwear and pulled them down fast. I then took my own clothes off until I was completely naked.

“Get that shirt and bra off,” I ordered my mom. I was taking over now. She pulled her shirt off, exposing her large belly before she unhooked her bra and pulled it off. She was completely naked now.

“Give mommy some sugar,” she said, laying back down and opening her legs. I jumped on the bed and stuck my penis inside of my mom, thrusting back and forth and growling like a gorilla. I was so rock hard, and my mom’s pussy was so wet. It was the perfect combination.

I continued to thrust in and out of my mom until I felt the big finish coming.

“Oh, my God, mom. I have to cum so bad,” I said.

“Cum in me, baby. You know I can’t get pregnant anymore,” my mom said as she moaned. She had her tubes tied after our half-brother was born in 2005. In seconds, I exploded cum into my mom’s fat pussy. After I came, I lay on my mom, breathing heavily.

“Mommy’s boy,” she said, rubbing my hair as I lay on her, both of us still naked.

We both quickly dressed and went back into the living room. I had such a fun night, I definitely wanted to go again.