- Text Size +

Chapter 3:

“Hey everyone! It’s Eric here. I am relaxing on the most beautiful beach in the world. Jessica and I decided to take a vacation after we asked you if we should in our latest OnlyFans poll. So, thank you for letting us take a much-needed break.”

Jessica rarely allowed her boyfriend to talk directly to her OnlyFans subscribers. It was her own thing that she’d built from scratch, and she liked to keep it that way. But today was a big exception. 

Carly, Jessica’s bestie, was operating the camera that was zoomed in on Eric. She couldn’t help but giggle uproariously as the little man delivered his monologue like he was some late-night host. Still, she was impressed that he too was keeping a straight face.  

Eric was sitting nude, which was part of the reason Carly was amazed at his composure. His thrice folded up hand towel had a cocktail umbrella poked through the corner of it, shielding him from the sun. The harsh rays from above reflected off the brilliant white sand that surrounded him on all sides.  

“Now, I’ve been gone from Jessica’s videos for a while, and that’s because she wanted to have a grand reveal of my final size. So, here I am, a half inch tall and saying hello to you from the sandy shores of…!”

That was Carly’s cue to zoom out, which she did, unveiling Eric’s true whereabouts and how truly miniscule he was. 

“Jessica’s shoulder!” he finished. 

The camera was now trained on Jessica’s head down to her shoulders. Zoomed out this far, her tiny boyfriend was barely visible. However, the awkward placement of a cocktail umbrella and a hand towel was still apparent. 

“Hi Jessimps!” Jessica chirped in front of the camera. She’d taken to calling her OnlyFans subscribers that lately. Especially when many of them messaged her telling her that they’d shrunk themselves for her. 

“So how was that reveal, huh?! My lovely Eric hasn’t been featured in any of my content since he shrunk down to six inches, but now that he’s at just a half inch tall, we figured it was time to reintroduce him as his new, tiny self!”

Carly zoomed back in on him and cued him.

“Camera adds ten pounds my ass,” Eric chuckled.

Jessica laughed too, sending a rumble through her upper body that launched him high in the air, only to land on the edge of the towel. He gripped it for dear life. This wasn’t part of the script.

“Jessica! Carly! Someone save me!”

Carly giggled way off in the distance, while Jessica offered a helping finger. Her pinky came into the frame like a shark emerging from the deep, though in a plot twist, it guided her little man back up to safety instead of mauling him.

Once he was back on his towel, the girls didn’t even let him have a moment to recover. It was comparison time. And since she’d saved his life with her littlest finger, that seemed like the best place to start. 

Jessica stuck her pinky upside down next to Eric, who without having to be told, stood up to greet his savior. Even her red-polished nail was taller than him. Quite a bit wider too. It was really all he could see when he stared straight ahead. So, he wasn’t too surprised with her request. 

“Kiss it, little guy.”

She wasn’t this insistent in their private life, but he knew she was just hamming it up for the fans. So, without complaint, he walked up and gave her nail a series of passionate kisses.

While Eric continued making out with what he wished were his girlfriend’s lips, Carly edged the zoom a bit wider, so the audience could once again be reminded how absurdly tiny this adult man was. Jessica’s pinky was as easily tall as five Erics stacked on top of one another. And perhaps even more thrilling, if he lied down, he would be the same width as her finger. That gave Jessica a diabolical idea. 

“Carly, do we have any string?” she asked her loyal camerawoman. 

“Let me look!”

He was oblivious to all this because he’d lost himself in a fantasy while kissing Jessica’s pinky nail. It went like this. He was four and half feet tall again and standing on his tippy toes to lock lips with the love of his life. She’d conditioned him so well that he wasn’t bigger than her even in his dreams. 

By the time Carly returned with a piece of string and a scissor, Eric was absentmindedly humping. He’d forgotten himself entirely. He wasn’t a half inch tall man kissing and thrusting into a fingernail a head taller than him. No, he was three feet tall kissing Jessica on her knees. 

And as Jessica cut through the string, suddenly, he was two feet tall kissing her as she held him. Then, he was a foot tall trying his best to make his lips and tongue felt by her. Then, he was six inches trying not to get sucked into her mouth. Then he was an inch, stuck right dab in the middle of her bottom lip. And finally, as the string wrapped around his ankles, his eyes opened. He was a half inch tall again.

“What’s going on?” he asked Jessica, who’d hear him through her earpiece.

“Since you still haven’t gotten up off your lazy butt to propose to me, I’m going to propose for you. And you’re gonna be the ring.”

Eric panicked. Not because the string was securely around his legs, and he was in the process of being hogtied to his girlfriend’s pinky. He was terrified that she actually had expected him to propose at some point. He fully intended to marry her someday and had begun putting money away for a ring right before he was fired. But it wasn’t nearly enough to pay for a ring worthy of a woman like Jessica. 

She tied him to her finger in between her knuckles. A gentle wiggle showed he wasn’t snug, so tightened the knot, pulling his teeny body taut and arching his back along the curve of her digit. Jessica giggled upon seeing her once strapping boyfriend literally cosplaying as her pinky ring. Even more hilarious to her, he had a visible hard-on from his romp with her fingernail.

Carly followed her finger with the camera as it, along with its new passenger, glided up to Jessica’s face. Eric was now parallel to her lips, unable to move anything but his head. 

Her mouth opened, unleashing a warm, minty blizzard with the reassuring words, “I love you, baby.” 

With that, his fears were put to rest. Mostly. He’d still have to talk to her after this about the engagement ring business, but he at least knew she wasn’t mad at him for not proposing. And as if he needed any more confirmation, she smooshed him into her fabulously huge lips for a wet, sticky, deafening smacker. 

When she was satisfied, she pulled her finger away so she could see him. 

“Look, my ring changed colors! It’s red now!” she squealed, giddy that her boyfriend was drowning in lip gloss. “I know how to fix that.”

She stuck out her tongue and dragged it up the length of her pinky, covering him and her skin in saliva. But there were still some stubborn spots. 

“Well, who can resist a ring pop?” She eyed him, trying to see his reaction but he was just too damn small. On his way up back to her mouth, she got a glimpse of his unease. His tiny eyes were bulging as he had no choice but to stare into her gaping maw. 

With her pinky all the way inside her mouth, she closed her lips and gave her man ring a thorough wash. After a few swirls of the tongue, she was confident he’d be clean as a whistle, and sure enough, when she pulled him out, he was immaculate. A few hot breaths dried him right off.

“Alright, I think Eric’s had enough fun as my ring. Haven’t you, honey?” She held her finger out to the camera. 

He mustered a weak “yeah,” after which Jessica unbound him. She returned him to her shoulder and compared his height to many household objects. 

First up was a paper clip. Eric was half its length to the girls’ great amusement. 

Next was a dime. At three quarters of an inch, his height was put to shame by a pocket change. 

Finally, he was instructed to lie down next to a Skittle. This time, he was sure he’d win. But alas, he was a hair shorter than a single Skittle. 

“And just remember, little guy, there are 56 Skittles in a standard bag. I looked it up. So, there are 55 more you-sized candies in that bag over there,” Jessica said. 

Then, not satisfied with that being the final comparison, the girls decided to stack pennies up next to him until they were taller. Eric offered mild protest, saying they could simply do the math. Figure out the thickness and divide his height by that. 

“We know,” they said in unison, Carly now in front of the camera stacking the pennies on Jessica’s shoulder next to him. The result was a bit disheartening for Eric.  

“Well, you’re eight pennies tall. That settles it. Wanna know how tall us girls are in pennies?” Jessica asked into the camera. “Who am I kidding you height-obsessed freaks? Of course you do!”

Carly crouched next to Jessica, who’d been sitting in a chair for the entire video. She was looking down at her phone to read out the results. 

“This glorious piece of ass sitting next to me clocks in at 5’0”, which I’ll just convert to 1,524 millimeters to make this easier. The depth of a penny is just 1.52 millimeters. That means Jessica is just over 1,000 pennies tall compared to Eric’s eight pennies.”

“And just to hammer it home even more, that means I’m 125 times taller than him. Puts things into perspective, doesn’t it?” Jessica asked the audience, resting a giant finger on her little boyfriend’s head. 

“As for me,” Carly said, “I am 5’4”, average for a woman. I am 1,625 millimeters, which means I’m 1,069 pennies tall. Magic number, eh?”

“I’ll say. And just for the height humiliation crowd out there, Carly is 133 times taller than the man of the hour,” Jessica said, after which she held him in front of her face and asked, “Feel small yet?”

“Yes. Yes, I do,” Eric muttered, his hard-on flapping in the wind. 

The rest of the video was more humiliation for little Eric at the hands of the giantesses. He climbed Jessica’s boobs, which took him almost ten minutes. After that, Carly braided him into Jessica’s red locks and left him there for a while. Their last stunt was to attach him to Carly’s tongue piercing and repeatedly have her stick her tongue out. Jessica then had the brilliant idea to make Eric go cuckoo! like a cuckoo clock. It was difficult to get shot out of someone’s mouth at like 100 miles per hour and say anything, let alone scream cuckoo! But after the fourth take, Jessica was satisfied. And yes, his cock was hard the entire time he was affixed to her tongue. 

Part of him was a little disturbed at how normally his girlfriend was treating this. He was literally inside another woman’s mouth, and she was giggling about it. But he knew how well these clips would sell, so he held onto his complaints. 

When filming wrapped up and Carly finally left, Eric and Jessica sat down in the living room to talk. Well, she sat down on the couch, and he sat in her hand. They discussed a myriad of things: how the video went, the drama in Carly’s dating life that he’d been left out of, and of course, nonstop gushing over how tiny he was now. 

After a half hour of sitting together the best way they could, Jessica asked, “Did you ever imagine that we’d be making porn together?”

“Me, a computer programmer, and you, a waitress? No, it’s safe to say I never ever thought we’d be catering to the fetishes of thousands of people.”

“Yeah, me neither. But hell is it lucrative.”

“I’m proud of you, Jessie,” he said, his eyes trained on her growing, yet shy smile. Praise still made her bashful.

“For what?” she asked, fishing for specifics.

“For everything! Are you kidding?! You’ve built a hugely successful business by yourself and make seven figures, which is impressive don’t get me wrong. But what really makes me proud is despite how busy you can get, you’re still the best girlfriend in the world. You always make time for me.”

“Awww! You’re gonna make me cry!”

She smushed his whole body into her cheek with the tip of her finger, her way of giving him a hug these days. A few tears did roll down her face and into his hair, but that only made his heart swell. It was fabulous to know she still had such strong emotions with him. 

When the hug ended, Eric tried to bring up the surprise proposal angle she went with in the video, but she shut him down. She told him not to worry about proposing right now, especially when he was this tiny. 

“We’ll talk about it in six months, when and if you decide to grow back, OK? And please don’t worry about it. I wasn’t expecting anything from you. Not yet anyways,” she said.

“Alright. I won’t worry. Thanks, I feel a whole lot better now.”

“Good. And honey?”

“Yeah?”

“Are you sure you’re ready to spend the next six months this small?” she asked, lowering her face to nuzzle the itty-bitty guy into submission. “Huh? Are ya?!”

After he lost his wrestling match with the tip of his girlfriend’s nose, he said, “Yup. Surprisingly, I think I am ready.”

Eric spent most of the next few months inside Jessica’s bra, either smashed against the curve of her giant tit or clinging to her nipple. She took him everywhere she went. The supermarket, the pharmacy, and his least favorite place in the world, Carly’s apartment. An overwhelming artificial scent of peaches attacked his nostrils the moment Jessica walked through the door. He liked the smell of peaches, sure, but not when he was choking on it. Even smushed in his girlfriend’s titties, which had a delightful aroma of their own, the peach smell overpowered his nose. He complained about it to Jessica twice and after the third time she told him to just “deal with it.” And from then on, Jessica doused herself in my favorite perfume of hers whenever she went to Carly’s place. She kept me in her tits the whole time, which created a scent bubble. 

Other than the miscellaneous trips out into the world, the couple had to find new ways to occupy themselves. One of their favorite things to do was to binge shows together. Since the big screen TV was way too big and far away for him, she would hold up her phone while he wedged himself comfortably in between her cleavage. Jessica didn’t seem to mind watching things on a smaller screen.

And when mindless entertainment didn’t cut it, they’d turn to competition. Nothing physical, of course. As Jessica liked to remind Eric every day, she was 125 times taller than him. She would crush him into submission in a thumb war. Instead, they’d try to play games that didn’t require much exertion on either of their parts. Trivia games were the best. But you can only do so much trivia. Checkers, for instance, was a mainstay in the household. When they played that, Jessica would hold Eric high above the board so he could get a brief bird’s eye view, then he'd indicate which piece he wanted to move. She’d move it for him. But this process got exhausting. The momentum of each game would drag every time it was his turn, so they usually only played once. And Jessica usually won. 

Her favorite game was one he constantly ridiculed her for when she begged him to play. 

“Candy Land is for three-year-olds!” he’d say.

“Read the box, it says ages three plus! I am three plus!” she’d say. 

As silly as he thought the game was, he actually grew to like it at his tiny size because the pieces were light enough for him to move on his own without too much effort. 

Their sex life was a bit hampered for the first few weeks of him being a half inch tall. It was quite difficult for them to find things they could do together. Eric’s favorite activity became masturbating to her towering over him while she issued jerk off commands from on high. Jessica’s favorite activity was placing Eric atop her nipples and waiting for the slightest stimulation. As time passed, he got better and better at it as he accumulated strength. 

It was hard for them to find creative ways to be intimate, but Jessica initially thought it was best to stay the course. She wanted to redefine the relationship for good and that meant keeping Eric tiny for the entire six months they’d agreed upon.

But when her dildos stopped doing the trick, she had a change of heart.

“I know it’s hard for us to please one another, honey,” she eventually said around the four-month mark. “I admit I may have gone too far. A half inch is really, really tiny.”

He stood silently in her open palm with his arms crossed. “You think?”

“Maybe I should have consulted you on how small to make you.”

“Maybe?!” he shouted up to her.

She giggled at his indignance. If he were full-sized, his anger wouldn’t be a laughing matter. But at his current height, it was impossible for his tiny red face not to tickle her funny bone.

“Are you laughing at me?!”

“No, no! I’m sorry!” she said through fits of laughter. “It’s just that…you look like a toy soldier! Without any clothes!”

She lost it and burst out into a full-on cackle. From his perspective, she was poking fun at his plight. He stayed mad but tried to calm down. There was not a thing he could do to stop her, so there was no sense in fuming. 

When she finally calmed down, she redeemed herself fully. 

“OK, I’m sorry for laughing. That wasn’t cool.”

“Thanks,” he said, looking away, still a little pissy.

“Let’s make a regrowth appointment at the doctor, OK? I’ll call right now. I’m sure they’ll be able to squeeze us in tomorrow. Would that cheer my little man up?”

“Yes,” he said with a blank face.

“Are you still upset because I laughed at you?”

“No.”

“Yes, you are.”

“No, I’m not.”

“Yes, I think you are.”

“No, I’m not, Jessica!”

“Well, you’re not doing a good job of convincing me.”

“I don’t care.”

“Well, I do, and I get that you’re annoyed that you’re the size of a toy soldier,” she paused, stifling a giggle, not wanting to piss him off even more. “But I’m still in charge around here, and I’d like you to perk up and get over your grudge.”

“No,” he said, defiant in the face of his giant girlfriend. 

Desperately wanting to see a smile from him, she whipped out her trusty feather and went to town tickling his stomach. His frown turned upside down immediately, and she was relentless. She wasn’t going to stop until he forgot what he was even mad about. 

He, of course, begged her to stop, but to no avail. She continued dancing the feather up and down his torso until he wet himself in her hand. 

“Alright, bath in the sink. Then, I’ll call the doctor.”

Two days later, the couple was in the exam room waiting for their doctor. After a ten-minute wait, Dr. Lacey Young strolled in wearing a white lab coat. At a half inch tall, he really had no idea if Dr. Young was taller than Jessica. Both were behemoths he barely believed existed. 

“Hello, you two,” Dr. Young said in a measured tone as she put in her earpiece so she could hear Eric, who like always, was sitting in Jessica’s hand. “You’re in two months early. How come? Any issues?”

Jessica spoke up first. “No health issues, doc. I just miss Eric being a bit bigger. And frankly, so does he.”

“Alrighty, that’s fine. Have you two talked about what size he’ll be returning to?”

“No, actually,” Eric said. “We just agreed we wanted me to be bigger.”

“Well, how much are you thinking?”

“Can you get me back to three feet to start, then see how that goes for a while? I may want to go back to full height after that, I’m not sure.”

“Jessica, is that…not what you want?” Dr. Young said to his girlfriend. He tried to see her expression, but her boobs were blocking her face. His guess was that she wanted him quite a bit smaller. 

“I’d rather he be six inches tall,” she said. “That was when we had the most…fun, shall we say.”

He was taken aback. She really did want him to be her tiny accessory forever. 

“Jessica…” 

He turned to her. She raised him up past her tits, so they could converse. 

“Let me give you two a few minutes to talk this over,” Dr. Young said, exiting the room.

When the door closed, Jessica got the first word. 

“Eric, I thought you liked being smaller than me. Don’t you?”

“Of course, I do, baby. And three feet would still be a lot smaller than you.”

“Yeah, but you said you may want to go back to full size,” she said.

“Well, I might want to go back to work at some point, honey. I’ve been shrunken down for you for almost two years. Remember how you always told me this wasn’t forever, and this was reversable?”

“Yes, but…I was hoping,” her voice cracked as she began to tear up, “I was hoping maybe you’d change your mind and stay…small for me. Not a half inch tall, but six inches or even a foot. And I thought we’d turned a corner. I thought you liked your new life not working and being mine.”

“Jessie, honey, don’t cry, OK? I love being yours. And after this experience, I think I’ll always sort of think of you as my keeper, even if I go back to full-size. But you need to realize, I went through this process so you could be sure that I respected you as a woman and as my partner. Do you feel I respect you?”

“Yes, of course! You worship me!” she said, wiping her crying eyes.

“Exactly. You’re my goddess. And getting shrunk this small made me realize that. But respect goes both ways. I’m not asking you worship me like I do for you, but I am asking you to respect my decision to grow back to three feet tall.”

It took her a few seconds to respond, but she pushed through the wave of emotions crashing all at once and nodded. 

“Thank you. You don’t know how much that means to me. And listen, since you’re unequivocally in charge now, if I ever decide to work again, you can only allow me to get a job that lets me work from home. That way we can be together all the time.”

His blunt admission of her authority over him got her to laugh, but she was still serious about being the one to make the decisions from now on. She wanted to make sure he was serious too.

“Promise you’ll listen when the time comes.”

“I promise. You’re the boss.”

“You’re god damn right, little man.”

About a month later, Jessica measured Eric to be exactly six inches. He was a long way from his desired three feet, but he’d be there in a few months. 

It was Sunday. It was normally a chilled-out day, filled with snacking, binging and napping. But judging from the way Jessica was hungrily eyeing him up as he stood up against the measuring chart suggested that today was going to be far from relaxed. 

He was looking at her from way down on the floor with just as much desire. He was only a little bit taller than her ankle, but that didn’t stop him from admiring her two-piece satin nightie. It was navy blue and boasted an elegant floral style. A lace bow plunged down into her cleavage, drawing his eye like a bee to honey when she bent over. 

Without saying a word, she grabbed him like the toy he still was and rushed back into the bedroom. Once he was over the bed, her hand opened, allowing him to fall onto it. A tornado of lingerie left Jessica nude in no time, and they were ready to go at it. Six inches was a special size for her because it was the exact length of Eric’s cock when he was six feet tall. And he was well aware of that. That’s why she wanted him to stay that tall, even if she didn’t want to say it.

She slinked onto the bed, getting on her hands and knees in front of her action figure of a boyfriend. Her every move was deliberate and alluring, suspenseful and sexy. Her body flowed as she crawled toward him, eventually spilling on top of him. Her breasts came down like meteors on either side of him. He actually had some room between them until she pressed them together with her arms, disappearing his body neck down in her cleavage. The warmth pacified the little man instantly. He grinned like an idiot. 

“God, I love the way you look in between the girls. Little head pokin’ out like a gopher.”

He said nothing because he was swimming in boob. Jessica suddenly lifted her chest off the bed with distracted Eric still inside. Now, he was being held in the air by a pair of tits. Even though he’d been much smaller, the fact that he was tiny enough to be lifted by Jessica’s boobs was still something to marvel at. 

“How ‘bout I give you the best titjob of your life?”

He cocked his head to one side as if to say, “Are you asking my permission?”

“Right. Silly me, of course you want that. What guy wouldn’t?! Let me just grab my fav top to keep my titties nice and tight for my little man.”

Jessica left him inside her tits with her arms awkwardly pushed up against the sides to keep him from falling. It didn’t take much rooting around to find a red and white polka dotted bikini top. Once the skimpy garment snapped onto her nipples, Eric felt her cleavage compress, squeezing him even tighter. 

To his brief dismay, she pushed him up and out of her cleavage. He was disappointed to leave the cozy cocoon but forgot all about it when she licked his body front and back, up and down and side to side until he was good and wet. For good measure, she squirted lube onto him and down into her boobs. 

She then grabbed his wrists with one hand, lowering him into her voluptuousness with a calculated slowness. If she was trying to get him to burst with arousal, it worked because his cock was twitching and aching at the chance to splash into boob. 

When his feet made contact with her sopping wet skin, Eric trembled. But he had much further to go, and down, down, down he slushed. She made sure to ease him in, so her lubed-up titties didn’t make his dick explode right away. When his head was peeking out the top and his legs were peeking out the bottom, he was in position. 

“Ready?”

“God, yes,” he managed to say.

She yanked him down, his head vanishing into the oozy crevasse. Then she jerked him back up by his wrists. Up and down he went, and every so often, she would spit on him to keep him slippery. He didn’t mind one bit. 

The rhythm of her pulls and pushes of Eric quickened and lagged depending on the sounds he made. If his moans got too frantic, she’d slow it down. But if he was silently enjoying himself, she’d twist and waggle his body until he was panting and yelping through pushes and pulls, “I’m…gonna…CUM!”

Fearing she was becoming too predictable, she let go of his wrists. His whole upper body plummeted through, and his face kissed past her sloppy inner boobs. 

“Look at you go!” Jessica said.

His arms were straight up and down, so he tried to grab the tops of Jessica’s breasts to prevent himself from falling to the ground. It was a silly attempt. Her boobs were too lubed up for him to get a grip.

Before he could slide out completely, she wrapped her hand around me, pulling him to her upper stomach. His head was still in between her boobs.

She then pushed him back up with a single finger on the bottoms of his feet. A second later, he cannonballed out the top of her cleavage, with sweat and lube-soaked body.

“I had you going there, didn’t I?” Jessica giggled.

“Yeah, you did,” he breathed heavily, “But I knew you weren’t going to let me fall.”

She lifted him up to her lips, giving the sweaty six incher a mushy kiss. Her lips covered his entire face and more. She eventually pulled away and shot him a cutesy smile, before releasing my arms. He was in free fall until her boobs swallowed him up once again. 

“Mmmmphhh!”

His screams were completely muffled by her squelchy inner boobs. This time, she pulled him right out of her breasts and held him upside down by his ankles.

“I think it’s time for a headfirst slide. What do you think?” Jackie asked them.

“I’m up for it,” he said, though clearly nervous.

“No need to be nervous, tiny. It’ll be just like diving into a pool. Except like a million times better.”

His dick throbbed at the thought of diving headfirst into her breasts. But his mind was interrupted when she squirted more lube on him. 

“Ready?”

“Ready as I’ll ever be.”

“OK! 3, 2, 1, cowabunga!”

Jessica let go of him for what seemed like the millionth time. He tried to steady his body midair and managed to have his outstretched arms and head be the first thing to sink into her cleavage. Miraculously, the rest of his body followed, and my cock was dragged down harder than ever. 

“Ohhhh,” he moaned from inside. 

The way his cock felt as he swam down through the ocean of boob nearly made him black out the euphoria was so intense. It was like he was tit fucking fifteen sets of tits stacked on top of one another, but still, that didn’t do it justice. He was literally swimming in boob flesh.

He breaststroked his way deeper, venturing into the dark, wet cleavage he used to think only his eyes and cock could explore. After just ten seconds, it was getting tough to breathe, so he tried to swim up. That proved impossible given the tightness of her cleavage. 

After a little help from Jessica, which involved her pushing him down, he slid right through the bottom of her boobs. Before he could fall face first onto the bed, her fingers took hold of my head. She regained her grip on his ankles and started fucking her tits with his body again. Only this time, he was upside down. His dick and balls kept slamming into the undersides of her tits as lifted and lowered him. The slight pain was worth the blinding pleasure.

After two minutes of non-stop, upside-down tit fucking, he was getting dangerously close to orgasm.

“Jessica…I’m…really…gonna…CUM!” he said in segments since his head kept going back up into her boobs.

She said nothing, and only increased the speed at which she yanked him. He was going up and down every second. His dick was burgeoning inside her cleavage.

Before long, he splooged all up inside Jessica’s boobs. His load, which used to spray all over her neck and face when he fucked her tits, was swallowed up by the very cleavage he was swimming in moments ago. That most of all made Eric feel tiny. 

But feeling tiny also used to made him feel weak and inadequate. Now, he felt comfy and loved. He wanted this. To be squeezed in between a pair of boobs bigger than he was. To be sucked off in a mouth that could fit his entire body if he curled up. To be as tall as his cock used to be long. He couldn’t believe he wanted it. But he did. And he wanted all of that more than some stupid tech career that would have him sitting at a damn computer eight hours a day. 

For the first time in his life, he wasn’t yearning for change. He was yearning for things to stay the same, and he wasn’t about to let that go.

“Jessica,” he said, as he lay on her line of cleavage, “I have to tell you something.”

She leaned down, sensing whatever he had to say was important. 

“Screw three feet. Keep me like this forever.”

“Really!? Like this isn’t a prank!?”

“Not even close, baby. I want to be your six-inch-tall man for the rest of my life.”

“Oh my god, you don’t even know how happy that makes me, Eric! I love you so much!” she said, resting a warm palm on his cum-soaked lower half. 

“I love you too.”

The two gazed into one another’s eyes, basking in a moment that would only be rivaled by Eric’s eventual proposal and their eventual marriage. And maybe, just maybe, their first child. 

The lovey dovey looks soon morphed into lusty gapes at one another. Eric up at the red-haired goddess above, and Jessica down at the little man cutely resting his butt in her cleavage. She grabbed him and lay on her back with her legs kicked up. 

He was being dangled in front of her glistening pussy before he knew it. Several emotions were coursing through him. Fear, for having not been inserted for quite some time. Excitement, for having not been inserted for quite some time. And arousal, for having not been inserted for quite some time. A cocktail of passion and fright gripped the little man harder than Jessica could ever grip him.

She rammed him inside her face first, and Eric began the rest of his life as a six-inch-tall man.