- Text Size +

Chapter 1:

“I’m sorry, but we have to let you go.”

These were the dreaded words Eric hoped he wouldn’t hear when he was called into his boss’s office. But he was hardly surprised. For the last few months, the tech sector had been spiraling. Thousands of jobs were getting eradicated every week, and as a programmer, he was fully aware that his livelihood was at risk. 

Only, he never thought he’d be fired so quickly. He had been working on getting his foot in the door as a freelancer for a while now but wasn’t having much success. He was really counting on having a steady paycheck for a little while longer. 

He walked out of his office with his head low and his self-esteem lower. The only marketable skill he had was writing code, and the job market was bleak for his ilk. 

The only silver-lining was that his girlfriend Jessica made her own money. And she seemingly had a lot more job security. She was an OnlyFans model who never went to college, while he was a Stanford grad with a computer science degree.

Eric ran a few fake errands before going home. He was stalling the inevitable. Telling Jessica he was out of a job. But after visiting three gas stations and a dollar store, he manned up and drove back to his girlfriend. 

He arrived at his condo around 6pm. The sun was setting, creating a beautiful purple-pink wash in the sky that he knew Jessica had probably squealed over at least twice. 

“Hi, honey! Dinner’s ready for you!” she greeted him at the front door, still overflowing with excitement see him even though they’d been dating three years. That’s what he loved about her the most. 

He also loved the outrageously sexy outfits she wore around the house since becoming an online model, and tonight was no exception. Her modest tits were smooshed together by a turquoise ribbed top with thick laces up the middle, and her backside was wonderfully adorned with a matching pleated skirt that showed off her porcelain smooth legs perfectly.

“Should I get it over with and just subscribe to your OnlyFans? I mean, Jesus, Jessica! You outdo yourself every day with these getups!” he said as eyed her up and down.

“Thank you for the vote of confidence, but you subscribed to me the moment you laid eyes on me in that diner. Admit it!”

He stepped inside and closed the door behind him, remembering back to when he met that petite, cute-as-a-button waitress all those years ago. 

“I more than subscribed to you. I fell in love with you,” he said, leaning down to kiss her delectable lips. 

The day he fell in love with her was still so clear in his mind. It was his first day on the job he’d just gotten fired from today. He was in a new city, away from home, away from friends and everything he ever knew. All of it came together to overwhelm him. Comfort food was the antidote, he decided. 

So, he walked into a fifties-style diner hoping a hamburger, fries and a chocolate milkshake would cure his anxiety. The greasy black and white checkered floors, the jukeboxes filled with Elvis songs and the red, backless stools were soothing and nostalgic for him, despite never living through the 1950s. He sat down at the counter.

“Can I take your order, mister?” she’d asked.

His heart jumped at being called ‘mister’. He was barely 23 then and hardly thought of himself as a man. But his heart leapt into his throat when he finally saw who’d come over to wait on him. A girl donning a pink satin dress with fishnet stockings was gazing at him and leaning over the counter awaiting his order. Her flowing blonde hair had his eyes bulging. Her generous cleavage had him sweating. Her dreamy green eyes left him speechless. 

And now, years later, he was staring into those same emerald irises and had the same swell of love and affection he’d had then. That would make it that much harder to tell her that he was unemployed. The last thing he wanted to do was disappoint her. But that didn’t change the necessity of the situation. He couldn’t keep this from her. Eric walked into the kitchen hugging five-foot-tall Jessica up to his more imposing six-foot frame. She lay her head in the crook of his arm, planting little kisses through his dress shirt as he led her forward. 

“Sit down, baby. There’s something I gotta tell you.”

He pulled out a chair for her at the head of the kitchen table and she sat down, the worry already scribbled on her face. He took the seat nearest to her. 

“What’s going on, Eric? Is everything alright?”

“Yes, I’m fine. It’s just that…well, I lost my job today. And—”

She sprang up and threw her arms around him, hugging him tight. He pulled her up into his lap then broke the embrace so he could talk to her face to face. 

“Are you OK, sweetie?!” she asked.

“Yeah, I’m OK. I just—I just—I—I,” he stammered, trying not to cry. All the emotions he didn’t know he was bottling up were suddenly bubbling to the surface. 

Sensing he was about to burst into tears, she went right back to hugging him. He needed a feminine touch whether he wanted to admit it or not. And sure enough, his rare, quiet sobs began to echo throughout the room.

“I thought I had m-more time,” he got out, wetness streaming down his red cheeks. 

“Awww, it’s alright, baby,” she cooed into his right ear, her warm, minty breath already pacifying him. “I thought you had more time too. But screw them. Screw your bosses and screw your company. You’ve given them years of dedication, and they couldn’t recognize it.” 

She leaned over to his other ear, and whispered seductively, “Their loss.”

“Right?” she asked him rhetorically while keeping his lap warm with her dynamite ass and legs. 

He knew she expected an answer. So, he croaked out an unconvincing yes. 

“Oh sweetie, we’re gonna get through this. I promise you.” 

She peppered him in kisses, coating his neck and face in her trademark strawberry lipstick. And by the end of her makeout session, he smelled like her perfume: pineapples and vanilla. 

For the rest of the night, she tended to his every need just like she used to in the diner. She cooked him a hearty meal, talked him through his feelings and most of all, comforted him. He cried two more times and made her swear to never tell their friends about it.

Two months later, things were not improving for Eric. The tech sector weakened more since he lost his position, with even the big players laying off countless workers. He was now competing against thousands of people with the same exact skill set for a handful of jobs, all of which paid far less than what he was used to before. 

He hadn’t received a single callback in all that time, and while he moped in his home office lamenting his lack of progress, Jessica was raking in more cash than ever before. Since he lost his job, she’d doubled her income on OnlyFans.

She made more money than he ever did at his old job. Quite a bit more. And that became the centerpiece of his growing jealousy and feelings of inadequacy.

A week later—still with no leads on a new job—Jessica barged into his office after a photoshoot and shrieking with sheer elation. This had become routine. Every new milestone of hers, she came in to inform him, and all he could ever tell her in kind was that he was still a bum of a boyfriend.

“Eric! I just sold a $2,000 custom photo set! And guess what? That means I’ve made $500,000 this year so far! And it’s not even Labor Day! Isn’t that great?!”

“That’s great, honey,” he murmured, not taking his eyes off what he was doing. In the reflection of his computer screen, he did note her bright red bikini.

She poked him. Yes, she actually poked him in the shoulder because he wasn’t paying her enough attention. Knowing he couldn’t put this off any longer, he swiveled in his chair to face her.

Jessica wasn’t happy. Hands on her hips, eyebrow raised, teeth clenched. It was safe to say, an argument was brewing. Still, her outfit was distracting, especially because her boobs bounced when she got animated.  

“Can’t you be happy for me?” she asked. 

He took his eyes off her breasts and said, “I am happy for you.”

“Really? Doesn’t sound like it. You sound bitter and jealous.”

He sighed and leaned back away from her. He really wasn’t angry at her. He was overjoyed that she was so successful and fulfilled in her career. But that didn’t mean he was happy about his situation.

“What am I supposed to say, Jessica? You make 500 thousand times what I make. Am I not allowed to be a little jealous of you?”

“Um, I don’t make 500 thousand times what you make. Maybe if you were making a dollar that would be true, but you make zero,” she said with growing smile. 

“Rude!”

They kept up the act for a few seconds, then broke down laughing. He knew her well enough to know that she would never say something like that with the intent to actually hurt his feelings. It was a joke. A crude one, but a joke, nonetheless. 

“Do you wanna talk about all this, sweetie?” she asked, ingratiating herself with him by cuddling up next to him in his cushy office chair. “Clearly, the changes around here are bothering you.”

He gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead and sighed again.

“I know it’s stupid, but it’s weird being out earned by you, especially when you don’t even have to leave the house. I mean you’ve almost made more money than I did for the entire time I was at my job. Honey, I used to be the breadwinner. I used to be…” he trailed off.

“The big man?” she offered.

“Well, it sounds kinda chauvinist when you put it like that, but yeah. I was the guy you relied on, and now I’m nothing but a leech.”

She stood up and loomed over him as much as a five-foot nothing woman could.

“You’re not a leech. Get that out of your head. And as for the chauvinism, yeah, I think that’s a factor in all of this.”

“Really?”

“Yes, Eric. I mean for Chrissakes, we got to know each other in a fifties diner where I poured you, a big man with a big important job, countless cups of coffee while attending to your every little desire while in a humiliating little waitress outfit. And you never batted an eyelash about it.”

He was baffled hearing this. Those memories in the diner with Jessica were nothing but heaven to him. But for her, they were the hallmark of how their relationship started from an unequal foundation. A relationship where he was the one worthy of her attention and constant doting service and she was the one getting eyed up and down in a skimpy costume.

“Oh my god, Jessica. I’m—I’m so sorry! Why haven’t you ever told me this?! I thought we had…happy memories at the diner.”

“We do, sweetie. I fell in love with you there. You know that. And I loved making you happy by bringing you your favorite meal. But…”

“But what?” he interjected, anxious to hear what she had to say.

“But I think it’s time you start prioritizing making me happy. Now that you don’t have a 9-5 job, you’re in a unique position to do just that. You have time. Time to work on our relationship, make us stronger as a couple.”

“What are you saying? We’re not strong as a couple?”

“No! That’s…that’s not what I’m saying at all.”

She walked away from him, annoyed at how literal he always was. He could never understand abstract concepts. But she was going to try.

She faced Eric and put a hand on his shoulder. “You love me, and I love you. I don’t doubt that for a second. And we have a wonderful relationship. But relationships can always be improved, right?”

“Yes,” he agreed.

“OK, well, I have an idea that I think would strengthen our love for each other while also taking your ego down a peg.”

“My ego?”

“We just got done talking about how you have some leftover machismo from when you used to be the top earner. You bought this condo. You bought me a car. All of which I’m very thankful for,” she said, planting a kiss on his forehead.

“You’re welcome,” he grinned.

“And you see!” she shouted with excitement in catching him, “You take pride in providing for me financially! Now that you can’t do that, my man is going to have to take pride in something else.”

“I hate when you get all cryptic with me,” he said. “Just tell me what you want me to do, and I’ll do it.”

“Really?”

“Yes.”

“Really?” she asked, this time more incredulous. 

“Yes! For god’s sake, just lay it on me, Jessica!”

“I want you to shrink for me.”

His face wrinkled in confusion. This was not what he was expecting. He thought she was going to tell him to do more chores or something, not radically alter his physicality. 

He stood up in an unconscious attempt to reinforce his superior height. And just as he was about to respond to what he thought was an unreasonable request from her, she cut him off.

“You don’t need to say anything, baby. I know it sounds outlandish now, but I promise you that by the end of the week, I’ll convince you to go through with the procedure. Mark. My. Words,” she said, poking his wide, muscly chest with each of her last three words. 

She left Eric alone, head spinning and gears turning. He pondered whether she could really convince him to go along with something as drastic as altering his size. No way, he thought.

Two months later…

A familiar view greeted Eric in the morning. A fountain of bright red hair cascading onto the pillow beside him. She had ditched the blonde and dyed it for her OnlyFans subscribers. Each new day her hair was longer, fuller. 

He wanted to nudge her awake, but he decided not to what with how much she valued her precious beauty sleep. Instead, he discretely got out of bed and threw on the brand-new robe Jessica recently bought for him. Now that he didn’t wear clothes in their home, Eric cherished the time he had with his robe. It kept him nice and toasty. 

He went straight for the fridge to grab something to drink. He had major cotton mouth from the night before from repeatedly eating Jessica out, and he would’ve gotten water right after if she hadn’t fallen asleep on top of him. 

Just as he grabbed a bottle from the bottom shelf, a shadow crept behind him. It grew larger and larger until he was submerged in darkness.

“Good morning, honey. Someone’s up bright and early on a Sunday.”

He turned around and was greeted to a familiar view. Jessica’s belly button. A quick glance upward revealed that she was nude from the waist up. The jut of her bobbling breasts left a sliver of her face visible. Her jade eyes glittering down at him was enough to make his heart flutter. 

Standing as tall as he could, he leaned forward and gave her innie a kiss. She shivered and goosebumps rose on her taut, healthy skin. 

“God, I love when you kiss my tummy! Are we on tippy toes yet?”

“Yup.”

“Oooooh, that’s a big change, little guy! I bet you won’t be able to reach tomorrow. Go wait for me in your old office.”

“OK, my love.”

She cheerfully listened to the pitter patter of his little footsteps as she brewed a pot of coffee for herself. Every day was like Christmas morning where she got to unwrap a new, tinier version of her boyfriend. It was simply magical. 

While she waited for her morning pick me up, Eric stood by the height chart in what used to be his home office. It had been renovated into Jessica’s second photo studio. She figured that if he wasn’t going to be using it for work anymore, she might as well use it. And this didn’t really bother him anymore because truthfully, she needed it. Her online business had exploded, which required her to shoot with different backgrounds and décor to please all her fans. So, it helped to have two rooms where she could have two different setups at the same time. 

She never stopped thanking him for allowing her to repurpose his old workspace. Though, he knew the truth was that if she wanted his office, she could have taken it without his blessing.

The other purpose for Jessica’s second studio was to measure his daily shrinkage with a handy dandy measuring chart. It went up to 6 feet, which he once was. With each passing day, it got more and more surreal to look up at the dozens of pencil marks, indicating how tall he used to be on certain dates. All the marks above five feet were hard for him to make out now. He didn’t know if that could be chalked up to his substandard eyesight or his miniscule stature.

But one mark always stood out to him. Partly because it was the only one in sharpie, but mostly because it was at the 4’11” mark: the day he finally shrunk shorter than Jessica. That was exactly a month ago, and he never heard the end of it once he had to look up to meet her eyes. The farther he shrunk, the more she used his body however she wanted. Mostly as something to rest her body on. Her favorite thing to do was use his head as an armrest. But he could tell that soon, he’d be much too short for that.

Jessica’s inbound footsteps interrupted his thoughts. With each inch he lost, her foot falls came closer to resembling stomps. Depending on much she intended on shrinking him, he guessed they’d soon be like earthquakes. 

“Oh, my lord,” she gushed as she opened the door, “I think you shrunk more than usual last night.”

“Really?” he asked, hanging his head.

She sauntered up to him wearing her favorite pink fuzzy pajamas and kneeled in front of him. A giggle flew out of her when she realized she was half a head taller than him crouched down.

“Remember, we talked about this. You shouldn’t be upset when you shrink. You should be happy. Why is that?” she asked.

“Because I get cuter and…”

“And what else?”

“It makes you happy.”

“That’s right! And honey, there’s no reason to worry. This process is completely reversable. You know that! And plenty of couples have done this to sort of, rebalance the power dynamic while also having a ton of fun.”

He sighed, disappointed in himself for showing remnants of his old attitude. His old self was too good to be shrunk. Too manly to give up a little control so his significant other could attain the respect she deserved from him. 

“I’m sorry, Jessica. Listen, I’ve had a lot of fun with this so far. Trust me.”

He briefly thought back to when he was boob height. She shot him a knowing smirk and rolled her eyes.

“If I ever seem upset because I’m shrinking, don’t take it too seriously,” he continued. “Like you always say, it’s probably just the leftover male pride talking.”

Confirming her beliefs always made her happy, and this time was no exception. She perked right up, flashing him a great big smile. He practically melted in the face of her awe-inspiring beauty.

“Alrighty, you know what to do. Back straight and feet flat on the floor.”

He put his back against the wall and stretched his body as far up as it could go. With his muscles stiff, his shoulders back and his head held high, he was hopeful he wouldn’t clock in much smaller than the day before. 

Jessica’s pencil was positioned atop his head, and the familiar sound of graphite scratching on paper got his heart beating like a hummingbird. He took a deep breath and asked, “What’s the damage?”

“See for yourself.”

Three feet. Eric was three feet tall now. A full 24 inches shorter than Jessica and half of his old height. And all of that wasn’t lost on either of them.

“We’ve hit a milestone, little guy. Can I call you my little halfling now?” she asked from behind as he stared at the chart, trying to internalize the number three as his new, full height.

He turned around and rested his arms on his gorgeous girlfriend’s bent knee, which rose all the way up to his crotch now. 

“Isn’t adding the adjective ‘little’ to ‘halfling’ sorta unnecessary? It’s redundant.”

“Maybe, but I happen to think it’s cute,” she paused for effect. “My little halfling.”

“OK, if I let you call me that, will you tell me how small you’re going to make me?”

“You know what I’m going to say to that, sweetie.”

To emphasize her point, she slowly rose from her haunches, forcing him to stop leaning on her thigh. Little by little, he watched her every bit of her ascend higher than him. Her shoulders, her breasts, and her belly. It was bizarre to see a woman in this way, towering over him. He had to keep reminding himself that this was his new normal. Once she was standing all the way up, she said these dreaded words.

“Your final height is for me to know and for you to find out.”

Normally, he would press her further. Try to get range of heights. Guess several sizes and try to read her face. But he wasn’t going to do that. Her re-education was finally working its way through his psyche, and he was going to do the right thing. The thing that wouldn’t cause problems and make both of them happy. 

“I know. Sorry for asking. Can I rub your feet?”

“Of course, you can!” she chirped, clearly impressed by his newfound willingness to do nice things for her. 

He followed her into the bedroom, watching her butt swing back and forth in her pajama pants. She always had the sexy walk nailed down, but when he was ass height, it was a different experience.

Before he knew it, he was at the foot of the bed massaging the feet of his queen—as he privately thought of her—while she read a magazine. He didn’t yet have the courage to tell Jessica about this queen business, but maybe he would soon. Especially since she just dubbed him her ‘little halfling.’

He liked the sound of that for some reason. The little halfling pampering his queen’s feet. 

“Harder, honey. Really use your arms. Little as they may be,” she snorted.

He obeyed and refocused all of his strength and energy on the size 7’s in front of him. She loved teasing him. And he was beginning to come around. Some dormant desire in him was tickled every time she referred to his tininess. Now, it was even making his cock a little hard.

But it was her satisfied moans that came every minute or so that really tented his little robe. He didn’t know if she was making noises for his benefit or because she genuinely enjoyed his tiny fingers kneading in between her toes, but it didn’t matter to him. He was thoroughly enjoying serving her, which coincidentally, was exactly how she wanted him to feel about these sorts of tasks. Like rubbing her feet wasn’t a chore but something to look forward to. 

Jessica, as the foot rub went on, got a bit antsy despite her amusement over her boyfriend’s newfound submissive side. She wanted more from him. She wanted to touch him. Feel his new, smaller body. So, without warning or notice, she lifted the foot he wasn’t rubbing onto his chest. It covered his entire torso, neck to happy trail, which made her weak in the knees. She was gentle at first but increased the pressure little by little until she pushed him flat onto the bed with the force of a single chest-sized foot.

Then, she pulled him closer and rested her other foot on his face. The chorus of giggles erupted, while he patiently waited for her to let him up. That didn’t happen though. She just kept her feet right where they were. 

She was going to keep him pinned, he realized. For some reason, this made his cock twitch. The only way he was going to get out of this was to use what little strength he had left. 

He caught his girlfriend, who was possessed by fit of girly laughter, off guard by rolling away from her. He escaped successfully and popped up to his feet. She was lying back with her legs bent and was nearly taller than him in that position. This unnerved him for a second, but he shoved down his feelings of inadequacy and got down to business.

“That’s it! I challenge you to a wrestling match! Come get me! If you dare.”

“Come get you?” she began getting up. “I most certainly dare.”

She sprang after him like a cat, but he dodged her tackle attempt. His brief triumph was squashed when she grabbed him by the leg as he tried to retreat. She yanked, causing him to pitch forward and land right on his face. From a kneeling position, she dragged him across the bed until his toothpick body was in between her thick thighs, the weight of which plopped onto his arms. Her butt was situated on his back, grinding his middle into the soft mattress. All he could do was kick his legs erratically and launch muffled screams into the bed.

“Say ‘I win’. Say it, and I’ll let you up.”

“I win,” he said, muted.

“Oh, you little! I meant…you know what I meant!”

She flipped his body with ease and was about to make him admit defeat until she felt an unmistakable poke on her ass. And she knew both his hands were getting crushed under her. 

“Ooooh, someone wants a little somethin’ somethin’!”

“God, Jessica. You’re so fuckin’ hot, I can’t even believe it!”

He didn’t care that she could pin him under her 110-pound body. He didn’t care that she had him wrapped around her finger. Metaphorically now, perhaps literally down the road. 

All he cared about was the fact that woman he was madly in love with was gazing down at him with eyes that could light up any room. The heat radiating from her thighs warming up his head only added to his arousal. 

She lifted her legs and butt off him and got on her hands and knees. Her red hair tumbled down past her shoulders and surrounded his tiny head, curtaining off the entire world to him. The only thing he could gape at was her perfect face. Her high cheekbones made her look like a royal and her lipstickless lips were still so kissable. She lowered her head and nuzzled her adorable button nose on his, mumbling sweet nothings to her shrunken man.

The lovestruck pair swapped kisses, with one saying something romantic and smooching the other and the other one-upping the previous passionate comment and kissing back. This soon gave way to full on making out, wherein Jessica ripped Eric’s robe off in one swift move, after which she began subtracting clothes from her body. 

His still sizable cock was ready to enter her as soon her pink pajama bottoms were off, and since they were too mismatched in height to kiss and fuck at the same time, she pulled him down. Still lying flat on the bed, Eric took hold off his cock and held it straight up to her already glistening pussy. 

She came down onto him, moaning as soon as his cock made contact with her labia, then dropped down all the way. Both of their mouths fell open as he disappeared inside of her and both relished this special moment, knowing he wouldn’t be big enough to do this much longer. 

Facing him, she began bouncing on his cock, her ass clapping on his skinny body as they shared in the bliss. With a really good thrust, she would roll her head, making her red locks whirl in the air above him. Her weight on top of him only made everything tighter, heavier, more intense. Plainly, the sex was better was she was on top. Far better than whenever he drove his cock into her with only the force of his 30-pound body and the strength of a pipsqueak. And they both knew it too. 

Jessica dominated in the bedroom now. And as they simultaneously built toward orgasm, they knew she would dominate forevermore. They both liked it so much better. And for Eric, that meant permanent changes to his physique were likely. This only made his cock grow even more inside her. 

“Ughh, fuck Jess I’m gonna cum!”

“Me too!” 

Jessica rode his cock like a bull, practically jumping on him. She was actually starting to hurt him, but the pain was swapped with a pulse-stopping orgasm that ravaged every inch of his soul. She orgasmed in kind, squirting all over his chest and legs. 

It didn’t take long for Jessica to collapse next to him. Both of them were panting and beaming uncontrollably. After a minute of staring up at the ceiling, she got right back on top of him and said the words every man wants to hear.

“Again.”