- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter skips ahead a little bit. Eric is smaller, and Jessica has since taken on a more dominant role in the relationship. Eric and Jessica also go out to a bar to meet some of their friends. So loads of new characters to get attached to and fall in love with! But the really hot stuffs comes at the end, so stick with it! Enjoy!


Chapter 2:

“Eric, baby! Where are you?!”

She knew where he was. Or at least, she had a strong suspicion. There were three places in the house her little boyfriend liked to hang out. In between the cushions of their gorgeous new white plush couch, courtesy of Jessica’s OnlyFans simps. Inside her pillow, which was blessed by her scent. And finally, sometimes she’d catch him in her hamper, which had a different aroma that he nonetheless enjoyed. She was never pleased seeing the love of her life sniffing her panties like he was some sort of peeping Tom. 

But men changed when they shrunk. Their doctor told them this before Eric got the procedure. So, if he developed some odd fetishes he didn’t have before, who was she to judge? 

“Eric! Come on! We’re meeting everyone at 5 for happy hour! I don’t want to be late!” she said as she threw on her vest and grabbed her purse. 

No answer. He was tiny now, but she could usually at least hear a squeak or itty-bitty footsteps when she called him. There was nothing. 

A rush of panic gripped her. Was he even in the house? Had she locked all the windows? What if he was stuck somewhere? She’d just seen him an hour ago, so he couldn’t possibly have gone missing that quickly. Right? 

She ripped through the couch cushions and didn’t find him. She went down the hall to the bedroom and found her pillowcase empty. She peered into her huge wicker hamper, which was about halfway full of underwear, shirts, towels, and bedding. But no Eric.

She paused and took a deep breath. She wanted to bang on the walls and scream and cry, but she remained calm. She closed her eyes and counted to five. That’s all the time she was going to give into the fear. 

One. He has to be here somewhere in this house. Two. Even if the windows weren’t locked, he’s too weak to open them. Three. Just because I haven’t found him, doesn’t mean he isn’t here. Four. I’ll gonna him. Five. And I’m gonna find him now.

She opened her eyes and settled on the theory that he was just being naughty and hiding from her. And just for the scare he’d given her, she would punish him later. 

“Eric! I’m serious, if you don’t come out right now, no lap time tonight!”

Still nothing. Forget worried, now she was furious at the little shit. She knew he could hear her, and yet he was choosing to hide. If he was going to act like a child, then she was going to treat him like one. 

“I can’t believe you’re making me do this, but I’m going to count to 10. If you don’t come out by then…”

She trailed off, trying to think of something good. Something that would make Eric have no choice but to come to her. And just like that, she had an idea.

“If I get to zero, I’ll tell all our friends what your final height is going to be and keep you in the dark. But if you come out before then, I might tell you how tiny I plan to make you.”

Not a peep. She wasn’t going to give him a sweeter deal. This was it. 

“Ten! Nine! Eight! Seven!”

After seven, she heard running. Not fast enough though. She sped up her count to put some pep in his step.

“Six! Five! Four! Three! Two! One!”

“Wait!” he screeched, as the little naked man skidded around the corner into the bedroom. He dove in front of her feet, prostrating himself before her. He kissed her blue high heeled booties like a madman, hoping his worship would buy him some good will with Jessica. 

It didn’t. Instead, she bent over at the hip so low that he could practically feel the hot anger steaming off her skin. A pair of fingers snatched his noodly arm, and he rocketed up through the air until he was dangling in front of his girlfriend’s scowling, yet gorgeous face. She wasn’t even ugly when she was mad. 

“Where the hell were you, Eric? And don’t lie. That’ll make things exponentially worse for you.”

“Do I have to say? It’s…it’s a little embarrassing.”

“Yes. You do. Do you realize that you scared me half to death?! I thought you hurt yourself or got out somehow! So yeah, tell me exactly where you were and what you were doing!”

Her quivering lip, clenched teeth, and stray strands of frizzed red hair suggested that he had no option but to tell her the truth. If only he was a better liar.

“I was in your studio,” he began.

“Which one?”

“The one that used to be my office.”

“OK. Go on.”

“The door was open, and I was reminiscing back to when I had a job. When I used that room for my work. It’s weird, I’m starting to forget what it used to look like when it was mine. It almost feels like that room has always been yours. Like it’s always been filled with your cameras, your lighting equipment, your stuffed animals, and all your outfits.”

She was beginning to get impatient, rolling her hypnotizing green eyes at him, barely listening and waiting for him to get to the freaking point. 

Still in the grasp of Jessica’s pointer and thumb fingers, and still under the unforgiving scrutiny of her rage-filled eyes he couldn’t bear to look into, he continued. “Anyway, I got overwhelmed. Like no part of this house is my own. But for some reason, that started to make me…aroused.”

He bravely lifted his shameful gaze from the floor up to her eyes, to gauge her reaction. Surprisingly, some of the anger that was there had softened. 

“I lost control of myself. I grabbed that purple fluffy scarf thing you have and I…”

“What? Did you hump it like a dog? Jizz all over it? Ruin it?”

“No. I was…humping it, but before I could cum you starting counting.”

Jessica lowered him from her face and dropped him on the bed. She didn’t know whether to be angry at him, sad for him or something else. He might have almost stained one of her favorite accessories, but he didn’t. And even if he did, she could have gotten a new one. 

He had urges, she reasoned with herself. Urges he wasn’t doing a good job of controlling, sure. But she knew men sometimes had to jerk off. The problem she had with it was that he was acting more like a teenager than a grown man. Then she kicked herself for even thinking that. Of course, he wasn’t grown anymore. 

He was a foot tall. Twelve inches. And tomorrow, he’d be eleven and three quarters. Or maybe eleven and a half; the process was fickle sometimes. The point being: What could she reasonably hope for from a guy whose girlfriend’s everything was just so much larger than him. Her furniture, her clothes, her body. All of it dwarfed him. He was swimming in his inadequacy every waking moment. 

She sat down on the bed next to him, bouncing him in the air several inches before coming to rest on the side of her thigh. He backed off, thinking this wasn’t the time to snuggle. 

She sighed. “Maybe I’m being too hard on you, little guy. I don’t know what I expected from you. To be the same man you were, just smaller? Obviously, that’s not realistic.”

“I still love you, Jessica,” he said, inching closer to her warm, bare thigh. He put his hands on it and gasped. Touching or grabbing any part of her for the last month instantly sent blood coursing from his brain straight to his dick. And this time was no different. It stiffened and audibly slapped into his stomach, making Jessica smile. 

“I love you too, baby,” she said. “I guess I’m just going to have to get used to how horny you are. I remember the doctor saying that once you got smaller than two feet, your libido would go through the roof.”

He was panting now and rubbing his face and chest up against Jessica’s toasty thigh. He couldn’t control himself. Not when he was still carrying a load on deck.

“Do you want me to take care of that for you before we go out?” she asked, gesturing at his throbbing cock. 

He wanted that more than anything, but his mind wandered back to when she was calling his name a few minutes earlier. He distinctly remembered her promising to tell him his final size if he came out, and he didn’t want to let that go.

“Before you do that, can you tell me my final height?”

She giggled, quickly thinking of a way to have fun with him and lower the tension. She relished the impossible choice she was about to give him. 

Before she presented him with his options, she hoisted him on top of her thigh. For her, this was like giving an action figure a place to sit. For him, it was more like riding a gigantic horse bareback. She bounced her leg as she talked, making it even harder for him to concentrate with his junk getting slammed every few seconds.

“Tell you what. I’ll let you decide. Either I take care of that gorgeous little dicklet of yours, or I tell you how small you’re gonna get. But you don’t get both.”

He thought long and hard. Well, not really. He took one look at the long and hard thing between his legs and decided. He needed release now. He couldn’t wait until after their outing with friends. 

“Suck my dick. Please, god,” he said, keeling over onto his back as his cock leaked precum. Lying down, he got a world class view of her body. 

A dark blue denim vest along with a tiny white tube top underneath accentuated and clung to her breasts. A matching white mini skirt grazed his feet but left most of her legs exposed. All of this was making his dick have a seizure, but what his mind truly lingered on were her accessories. The gold bracelet around her wrist would have been a dainty and sparkly adornment before he shrunk. But seeing it dangle from her arm—an arm that was about as wide he was around—it looked more like a hula hoop to him now. And her blue earrings were more akin to huge rocks than cute little dangly tear drops. 

And then, her smile. Her wry, yet loving, yet beguiling grin. An expression that said everything without saying anything at all. 

“Are you sureeee? Do you reaaaally want to pass up an opportunity to know how tiny I’m gonna make you?” she asked. Her smile grew, stretching her cheeks and wrinkling the corners of her eyes. 

“No, I mean yes. I mean, I don’t know!”

She giggled once more, finding joy in scrambling his brain. It was so gratifying, watching him writhe and squirm under the weight of his own arousal and indecision. 

“Here, I’ll sweeten the deal,” she cooed, running a finger down his chest. He moaned at her touch. “If you let me tape your dick down for the duration of our night out. I’ll not only tell you how small you’re going to get, but also how long I plan to keep you small.”

His cock was dancing at her every word. There was nothing more he wanted in the entire world then to just cream all over himself and release the insane tension in his body. But he knew that carnal pleasures were fleeting. She would suck him off and it would feel great in the moment. But choosing to know his fate over the next few months would give him far more satisfaction over the long term. Besides, Jessica wasn’t shy with fellatio. She blew him all the time now that his dick didn’t even come close to filling up her mouth. It was like a fun game to her.

A fun game that she would play with him many more times in the future, Eric surmised in a rare moment of mental clarity. 

“OK…fine. T-Tape it down,” he said, defeated and weak. 

“Okey! I’ll go get the scotch tape! You stay right there!”

A few minutes ago, she was ready to rip him a new one, and now she was back to her usual, bubbly self. It was unnerving to say the least for little Eric, but it was clear that he’d made the right decision. Jessica was happy that he was going to voluntarily torture his blue balls for several hours while they were with their friends. Was it kinky for her?

He got his answer when she returned with the roll of tape. She wrapped the adhesive around his skinny waist until his rock-hard cock could barely move a millimeter and snickered the entire time. 

“Is this funny to you?” he asked once his dick was fully trapped in its sticky prison. 

“Yeah, a little. You must be dying to have an orgasm, huh?” She tickled his balls, which were unbound and mighty sensitive. 

“God, Jess, yes!”

“Oh, I bet you do. But you’re going to have to be present for our friends. You wouldn’t want them knowing about your little…predicament.”

“No, I wouldn’t.”

“Well, that’s why I got you a doll onesie!” She pulled out a pink outfit with a rainbow tail and what looked to be a horn. It was supposed to be a unicorn. His cheeks flushed red, and his eyes went wide, knowing he was about to go out to a bar wearing something a three-year-old girl’s doll would wear. 

“Don’t panic, OK? The horn and the tail are removable, but I think it would be really cute if you wore the whole getup.”

“Jessica. I’m not wearing a unicorn onesie. Take the horn and the tail off. It’s bad enough that it’s pink.”

“Well, I happen to think pink looks hot on a man. But, sure, I’ll take the horn and the tail off. I’ll keep them in my purse in case you want to roleplay on the bar top later.”

“No!”

“Hehe, I was just kidding, sweetheart! Relax!”

“OK, OK. I’m fine. Can you tell me how small I’m going to be now?”

“When we get home tonight. I promise.”

“Dragging this out as long as possible, huh?”

“You know it!”

Jessica and Eric got to the bar at 5:30. Though, it was really Jessica who arrived. She drove. She walked up to the door with her own two feet. She pushed it open with her own two arms and now she was walking toward their friends. He, meanwhile, was simply along for the ride, stuffed in the chest pocket of her denim jacket while wearing a pink onesie and having his cock taped down underneath. And being snug right up against her right tit didn’t do anything to make his dick shrink. It throbbed every few seconds, and especially when her nipple dug into his back.

A swirl of emotions was wreaking havoc in his gut. He hadn’t seen his friends since he shrunk down, so he was nervous to find out what they thought of his new look. He was also concerned that Jessica’s friend Carly would want to hold him and discover something small yet hard poking into her fingers. 

They were getting closer and closer to their table. And most of the gang was there as far as he could see. 

Carly, of course, Jessica’s bestie. She was sitting on the edge of the booth flailing her hands and shouting a story at Brian, now a mutual friend of Jessica and Eric, but who started out as Eric’s roommate in college. Fiona and Mark, two more friends, were sitting next to Carly and Brian respectively and exchanging looks with each other as if to say, “Damn, Carly is fuckin’ trashed already.” Some of Eric’s butterflies subsided upon witnessing this familiar scene.

Brian, who was enthralled with Carly’s story, didn’t see the latecomers’ approach, but Mark was the first to spot Jessica and yelled, “Hey! They’re here! Both of them!”

Carly snapped her head around to look and her mouth immediately fell open. She got up and ran to Jessica, hugging her so tight that Eric almost got launched out of his girlfriend’s vest pocket. Luckily, her hand blunted the impact of Carly’s breasts squishing into him. But it didn’t help to lessen the swelling of a particular organ. 

When their hug finally ended, Carly asked with a cheeky smile, “Where is he?”

“Right here, bestie! You are really…oblivious already!” Jessica said. 

The arguably more vivacious BFF of the two slapped both of her hands to her cheeks in pure shock. Eric just smiled back at the wonderfully gigantic brunette in her orange halter top and striking white jeans as she gushed over his tininess. Her cleavage wasn’t on display, but her nipples definitely were. His cock surged up through the tape as he took her in, and silently scolded himself for his uncontrollable libido.

“Oh my god, you said he’d be tiny, but I couldn’t have imagined him sitting all adorable in your jacket like this! And he’s wearing a onesie! Oh my god, I’m going to die of a cute attack! Can I hold him, please? Please, please, please?!”

“He is still a man. You’re going to have to ask him if he’s comfortable with it.”

Why couldn’t Jessica have just said no? Before he knew it, Carly was inches from his face, the alcohol on her breath assaulting his senses. 

“Eric, can I please hold you? I’ll be very, very gentle, I promise! I’ve had some practice with Timmy already.”

“Wait, what?” I asked, completely ignoring her pleas to her hands on me.

Timmy was Eric’s best friend from elementary school. He was always timid and a bit on the small side, so he looked out for him. But now, Carly was alluding to something. Something he wasn’t sure he liked. 

“Um, didn’t Jessie tell you? Timmy shrunk just like you! He’s dating Fiona now!”

Carly graciously moved to the side to reveal Fiona and Timmy, who was sitting on her lap underneath the table playing a handheld video game. Fiona gave his head a light flick, which got him to look up from his screen and see Eric.

“Dude! You’re so…you’re tiny!” Timmy yelled uncharacteristically. 

Timmy was at least two feet tall, so over double Eric’s size. 

“And you’re so…big, I guess! Well, compared to me anyway! Bro, you gotta tell me everything! You and Fiona finally sealed the deal? It’s about time!”

Eric tried for years to set up Fiona and Timmy because of their unlikely chemistry. Fiona was Jessica’s friend from cosmetology school, which Jessica dropped out of because she ran out of money at the time. But Fiona stuck with it and now worked as a stylist and an esthetician. She made good money, but that wasn’t the only reason she was a catch. She was 5’11”, had flawless chestnut skin, dark flowing hair and oozed coquettish confidence. And since she was an expert on beauty, she always wore flattering clothes. Tonight was no exception, ensnaring the eyes of every man in 30 feet radius with her mint green cocktail dress and her strikingly large hoop earrings. 

“Hi, Eric,” Fiona purred, “Must be quite the surprise to see little Timmy even littler.”

Just from her outrageously sultry voice, his dick threatened to snap through the tape. He once again had guilt coursing through him having this reaction for any woman other than Jessica. Any little thing any woman did was titillating him, and it was beginning to get exhausting. 

“Yes! It is!” he shouted to be heard over the regular noisiness of the bar. 

Timmy had been only 5’3”, which always used to make him nervous around the leggy bombshell. That fact only made it his decision to shrink for his new girlfriend even more confounding. 

Jessica sat down next to Carly, sandwiching her next to Fiona and Timmy. Eric wanted to talk to the odd couple more than anything else, but he was polite and greeted Brian and Mark who were sitting across from them. Mark was his friend from work, the only difference was that he apparently was good enough to keep his job. And his size. But Eric wasn’t about to let that bother him. 

“Hey, Mark! How’s work treatin’ you?!”

“Uh, it’s OK, I guess.”

“Dude, you’re not gonna offend me! You should know that by now! Just tell me how it’s going over there!”

“Well, to be honest, after you left, things were never the same. It’s so boring now. I can’t goof off with anyone anymore. Partly because no one is as silly as we were and partly because everyone is still constantly afraid of getting laid off.”

Eric suppressed a smile. Perhaps he’d dodged a bullet by exiting when he did. Jessica apparently had the same exact thought.

“See! There was no use crying over that job, baby! If you were still there, you’d probably be stressed out of your mind. Instead, you’re chilling in my nice warm pocket!” She gave him a few light taps, pressing him into her deep into her tit. And just when his hard on was starting wane a little bit too.

At the same time, Mark was raising his eyebrows and flashing an audacious grin, and Eric knew exactly what he was reacting to. He had to shut that shit down immediately.

“Hey, I didn’t cry, alright! That was a figure of speech, right Jessica?”

“Sure,” she said unconvincingly. 

He hung his head in frustration as the gang shared their first laugh of the night. Normally, he would give Jessica a love tap on the shoulder. But any attempt to hit her now would be met with more derisive laughs, so he just kept his fuzzy pink hands to himself.

Just as the group finished their roast session of Eric, the waitress came by and took Jessica’s drink order. A pinot grigio. 

To his surprise, the waitress actually leaned down and asked if he wanted a drink. Even this routine act of kindness, simply noticing him, was enough to cause a stirring beneath his onesie.

“Yes, actually! I would! Is there anything…?”

“Your size?” the waitress offered. “Yes, of course! Since it’s become the new craze for girls to shrink their boys, we’ve took the time to engineer several cocktails measured specifically for shrunken men of several different sizes. By the looks of you, I think you’ll be ordering off the one-footer menu.”

“I’m kind of a beer guy though. Can you just pour me some Bud?”

“Ugghh, you’re so boring, Eric! You always get the same thing! Bud please?” Carly butted in, mocking his drink order.

The waitress, ignoring the brazen teasing of the pocket-sized man, got things back on track and flexed her service muscle.

“If you want a Budweiser, I’ll of course get one for you, but our signature cocktail for one footers is really, really good, and it comes in a classy lowball glass. Gin, lime juice, simple syrup, and some club soda to make it nice and fizzy!”

He was convinced rather quickly. “That does sound really good actually. I’ll have that!”

“Awesome! A Pinot and a Teeny Greeny coming right up!”

He groaned at the name of his drink that the waitress conveniently didn’t lead with. Once she was out of earshot, he complained. “Does it really have to have the word ‘teeny’ in it?”

“I think you’re just afraid you’re gonna like it so much that you’ll have to ask the nice lady for another Teeny Greeny,” Fiona said, flipping her hair.

The girls all chuckled at the insinuation of Eric calling further attention to his “teeny” frame. But Jessica reined them in.

“Don’t worry, if you do like it, sweetheart, I have no problem ordering it again for you.”

As the night marched on and the drinks kept coming, the group of friends loosened up and caught up with one another. Eventually, Jessica allowed Eric out of her jacket so he could walk freely on the table and talk with whomever he wanted. Carly didn’t forget her request to hold him, and he reluctantly allowed it. Thankfully, she didn’t grab him around the waist, or else she would have felt his persistent boner. She instead sat him down in the palm of her hand. When she was done oohing and ahhing, he darted right over to Fiona and Timmy, to finally determine whether it was his matchmaking prowess that got them together. 

It turned out, no. It really wasn’t anything he did. They got together despite his efforts. He was told that after he shrunk, Fiona met a guy who liked video games, but she didn’t know how to play a single one. Not even Pac Man or Donkey Kong. So, Timmy, a gamer, offered to help her out by tutoring her on some games the man she was courting played regularly. 

After a dozen late night gaming sessions, the two became closer, but still didn’t become a couple. Fiona went out with the other guy a few times, played some games at his house, but when the guy found out that she was actually better than him, he couldn’t handle it. 

Apparently, she was a quick learner. Things fell apart, and when Timmy found out, he eventually made his move. 

“Whoa! You made the first move?! That’s awesome!” Eric shouted with his second Teeny Greeny in hand. 

Timmy who was now standing in Fiona’s lap so he could see over the tabletop, couldn’t resist a smile seeing as his best friend was visibly proud of him. Fiona rested her hand on Timmy and pulled him into her chest, smushing the back of his tiny head into her C-cups.

“Yeah, we officially became boyfriend and girlfriend when you shrunk down to the same height as Jessica,” Fiona said. “I remember that because I called her the day we got together, and she was screaming over the phone about how she towered over you heels.”

Eric took another sip of his drink and was about to ask another question but was beaten to it by Timmy.

“I know you’ve kinda been cloistered away ever since you decided to shrink. I mean, so have I. But how come Jessica didn’t tell you about Fiona and me?”

He put his drink down and walked closer to his friend. A guy he’d known since the first grade. A 20-year bond. So, he knew when Timmy was hurt. It was all over his face.

“Listen man, I shouldn’t have pulled away so much. That was wrong of me. I was a wreck after I lost my job, and I didn’t want to talk to anyone. Jessica and I were also kinda on the rocks, nothing too too serious, but we wanted to take some time for ourselves.”

“Eight months?” Timmy prodded.

“Has it really been that long?”

“Yeah, man.”

“Shit. I’m…so sorry. How can I make it up to you?”

“Tell me how hot my girlfriend is.”

“Timmy!” She gave his head another playful flick. 

“And how much of player I am.”

Another flick sent him barreling forward. Eric couldn’t help but laugh. 

“Your girlfriend is insanely hot, and you’re the biggest player I’ve ever seen. Not even a contest, my man.”

“Ugghh, you two are disgusting!” Fiona looked away and crossed her arms. Timmy climbed off her lap and onto the table with his buddy and slapped him on the back. Their height difference truly was staggering for both of them. Eric was so used to towering over Timmy, and vice versa. It was a total role reversal. 

But if Timmy sat down and Eric remained standing, they were pretty much eye to eye, so that’s how they continued talking. 

“You have to tell me how she got you to shrink, dude,” Eric changed the subject.

“Do you wanna field this one, babe? She just loves telling people how she cajoled me into becoming a two-footer.”

Fiona smirked and leaned down to demonstrate how much bigger she was than the two men before her. Her dark wavy hair unfurled from behind her shoulders and curtained Eric and Timmy away from the rest of the gang. And with her head so close to them, Eric could see that he was only a little bit taller than her face. He knew that would soon be nothing but a memory.

Her beautiful brown eyes bored into him, and her giant red lips almost made him buckle at the knees. What did happen for sure was a throbbing beneath his fuzzy pink getup. He wondered if she knew the extent of the effect she had on him. Her widening grin and her strengthening gaze suggested that she had at least a strong suspicion.

She mercifully backed up a little and began the story. 

“I originally never planned on shrinking him. But when I saw him looking around one night when we were on dates to make sure people weren’t noticing how much taller I was than him, I sat him down and we talked through his insecurities. I told him it was OK that I was taller and all around bigger than him. He even liked that I was taller and bigger than he was. But that didn’t change societal norms. And all that old fashioned bullshit where the man has to be the woman’s protector and stuff was weighing on him. He felt inadequate. Is that accurate, baby?” 

Timmy looked surprised that she was checking with him.

“Uh, yeah. That’s right.”

Clearly, it wasn’t how he would phrase it, but it was true nonetheless.

Fiona went on. “I didn’t bring up the idea of shrinking for a while. But it was on my mind ever since you shrunk, Eric. I gave it about a month, but Timmy was still timid with me in public. He never kissed me. He never touched me. He barely even looked at me. It was becoming a problem.

“After one of our awkward dates, I told him that I thought it might be a good idea to shrink him. That maybe if he got used to being even tinier next to me than normal that he would eventually get accustomed to our normal height difference.”

Timmy jumped in. “And I said no freaking way. At first.”

“Me too,” Eric said.

“But then she wore me down. Mainly because we were starting to grow apart and the spark that we had fading.”

Fiona continued because this was her favorite part of the story to tell. “And it was Timmy who actually asked me to shrink him. I didn’t force him or anything. He was the one who made the call.”

“I was afraid of losing you, and I thought it was the only way to keep us together.”

The whole table overheard him, and the girls let out a huge “awwwww!”

“In fact,” Timmy hesitated, “We kinda decided I should stay like this.”

“What?! Really?” Eric cried, looking up at Fiona for confirmation. Her sober nods convinced him that they were serious about this.

“Eric, you know that 80% of guys who shrink down stay that way, and that it’s usually agreed upon by both partners.”

He did know that, but it was still surprising to hear. And it was hard not to notice the clinical way she was speaking, as if she were reciting a scientific study word for word. He put that out of his mind though. The obvious question that came to his mind was whether he’d be in the 80%.

“So, what about you, man?” Timmy changed the subject. “Why’d you shrink?”

“For me, it was a little different. Jessica gave me a week to think it over. And after that, she gave me a list of pros and cons. Shockingly, the pros outweighed the cons, and I decided to give it a shot.”

Fiona noticed Eric was playing it significantly closer to the chest than she or Timmy, so realized she would have to pull it out of him. 

“What was it specifically that convinced you?” she asked with a hand on her chin and her legs crossed. 

“Apparently, I was a male chauvinist,” he admitted with a hearty laugh, “Maybe I still am. That’s what Jessica said at least. She said she needed to shrink my ego, and the best way to do that was shrink my actual body, you know?”

“You’re not egotistical!” Fiona cried, in a surprising defense of him. “Jessica, do you really think Eric is egotistical?”

Jessica went on to explain to everyone, since now everyone at the table was drawn to Fiona’s loud interjection. She explained that Eric took pride in providing for her above anything else, and it used to make her feel like she wasn’t an equal in the relationship. That was part of the reason why she started on OnlyFans. 

“When I put it like that,” Jessica said, taking hold of Eric and lifting him to her eye level, “He practically ran into the shrinking chamber.”

She gave him a knowing smile, instantly feeling his still-hard cock rubbing up against her fingers. To up the ante, she gave him a kiss on the forehead. Nothing wet or sloppy, but it was long and passionate enough to get his mind back in the gutter. When she was satisfied, she returned him to the table, where he walked over to Brian and Mark to catch up with them. 

An hour or so later, Jessica suddenly scooped Eric up and slid him back into her chest pocket. Without consulting him at all, she announced that they were leaving. 

“Wait, honey? I was talking to Brian and Mark about—”

“You have a phone. You didn’t talk to them for months. You can catch up more later. We have plans.”

“We do?”

“Yes, we do,” she nodded suggestively.

His eyes wandered to his taped down cock. He assumed that was what she was referring to. He hoped even.

“Alright, let’s get out of here.”

They said their goodbyes and raced home. The ride was agonizing. All they wanted to do was be inside each other, yet they were stuck in a car. 

“Are we gonna get caught at every red light?!” Jessica yelled at one point. 

Finally, the impatient lovers pulled into the driveway. She ran from the car to the front door, all the while fumbling with her keys and making out with Eric’s tiny face. Once inside, there was a mad dash to the bedroom but before she could make it, she heard her little man scream, “Wait!” from inside her hand. 

“What?! Are you OK?!”

“Yeah! Yeah! I just…I have an idea. A really kinky idea.”

“Kinky, huh? I’m listening, little man.”

Just ten minutes later, Jessica and Eric were in front of a camera, not in the bedroom but in her studio. At his suggestion, Jessica, now wearing a gold sequin lingerie set, recapped their eventful night to her OnlyFans subscribers while he submissively sat on her shoulder, nodding at every detail. Their little game of hide-and-go-seek, his taped-down dick, their night on the town with friends. But most importantly, his choice to find out how small he was going to end up.

“I told my little boy toy here,” she cooed, rubbing his still taped dick through his onesie, “That I would tell him tonight if he was on his best behavior. And I’ve determined that he’s been a very…good…boy.”

His cock was screaming. “Jessica, if you keep doing that, I’m gonna cum.”

“Uh oh, we wouldn’t want anything premature to happen, right?” she asked rhetorically into the camera. 

She walked up to the lens and held Eric directly in front of it. She undressed him, pulling off his pink onesie for the first time in hours, leaving him nude for an audience of thousands. She then unraveled the tape around his cock, wadded it up into a tiny ball in her hand and threw it off to the side. 

She held him there for a while longer, eventually commanding him to look into the camera. Which he did, reluctantly. Then she stopped recording and brought him back up to her face, dabbed with fresh makeup.

“Oh my gosh, this was such a great idea! Now, do you have a preference on how I…you know.”

“Can you suck my dick?”

“Oh, with pleasure. And one thing, honey?”

“Yeah?”

“I know it’s gonna take you like 15 or 20 seconds to cum, but I want to give you head for at least two minutes for the video, so if you cum early on, just pretend you didn’t, K?”

He nodded, slightly emasculated but understanding her reasoning.

She readjusted the camera angle and lowered the tripod, which took several minutes, all of which Eric spent wedged in Jessica’s tight top, exercising the last shreds of his willpower so as not to cream himself before it could be captured on video.

Finally, she sat down on the sofa in front of the camera and popped him out from her golden bra cup. She hit record and held him with two hands right underneath her lips, painted with coat of pink lip balm. She licked her lips and began talking in her distinct, OnlyFans voice. It was deeper. It was breathier. And it was sexier. 

“Now that he’s ready, I’m gonna give him the release he so desperately needs.”

She sunk her head until her lips were grazing his upright cock, then played with the head. Nuzzling it in between her mouth and lips until he quietly begged her to just take it all in. His pleas went unanswered, so he shut up and endured the sexy torture she was doling out.

The gentle, yet excruciating dance between his dick and her lips abruptly ended when she took his entire length into her mouth. He let out an expectant cry, and she moaned in kind. It was an unimaginable privilege to look up at the vast enormity of her perfectly toned face as she cradled his entire body with her soft palms and sucked him off. Her hair flamed and flickered as her mouth went in and out on his cock. He couldn’t see anything other than her. Jessica was his whole world. 

For her, the experience was just the opposite. Sucking Eric’s tiny cock wasn’t overwhelming or all-encompassing, nor did it consume all her thoughts. Instead, as she rolled her tongue over the little portion of his dick that made it past her thick, pillowy lips, she was thinking about what was coming next. The part where she finally told him she planned to keep him tiny, really tiny and for an extended period of time too. She couldn’t wait to see his reaction. His face when she told him the news—that was what she was looking forward to. 

Eric, meanwhile, had forgotten about that entirely. And as the seconds mounted, his arousal swelled larger and larger until his head was light, his legs were numb, and pangs of pleasure were reverberating throughout his entire body.

“Oh god, I’m gonna—”

His cock flopped out of her mouth, and she positioned her lips right above his ear. 

“Remember what I said,” she whispered. “Pretend if you have to.”

“OK, I will,” he managed to say.

She resumed sucking, and ten seconds later, he shot his entire load right into her mouth. Spurt after spurt after spurt was absorbed onto her giant tongue, and he had to make believe that that hadn’t just happened. That he hadn’t just had the most outrageously euphoric sexual experience ever. 

She, on the other hand, was acting. Every so often she’d bulge her cheeks with her tongue as if to pretend this tiny little man was actually filling her mouth with his manhood. And as time went on her moans got louder, her eyes grew desperate and insistent for the camera. He actually felt himself hardening thanks to her porn star antics. 

Of course, she noticed him getting hard again, which only made the scene even more perfect. She’d make him cum again but pretend like it was the first time. He’d come across looking more virile and there would be more content for the OnlyFans crowd. 

“Come on, baby, cum for me,” she said, with his dick still sandwiched between her lips. 

If he had any strength left, he would have begun thrusting, but Jessica answered his prayers, getting more vigorous. She was sucking so hard that he routinely left the comfort of her palm as she lifted her head to pull the jizz out of him. 

Eventually when he wasn’t cumming fast enough for her liking she flipped her head so she was staring up at the ceiling. He was no longer in her hand and was resting on her face as she sucked the living hell out of his penis. He buried his head in her hair and sniffed. Peaches. And that intoxicating aroma was the tipping point. 

“Oh god, I’m gonna—”

He came again, this time she let his cock out from her warm mouth and let the little man spray it all over her face. It got all over her lips, her nose and even her eye. 

“Wow,” she said, wiping his rather impressive load off her, “You sure do cum a lot for such a little guy.”

He couldn’t even respond. He was now lying back in her palm while she gathered his semen with her fingers and shook it off. He was basking in the afterglow, trying to make himself believe that this was real. That he could actually spend the rest of his life this way if he truly wanted to. He knew that certain men preferred to be small. And after what Jessica just did for him, he started to believe he might be one of them.

“Jessica,” he finally croaked as he came down from the extraordinary high, “Please. I can’t take the suspense. Tell me how small I’m gonna be.”

“You’re gonna be…”