- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

character: D.VA prompt: tune

Sombra glared at you harshly. Was your request that creepy? You just wanted to meet your greatest idol in person, was that so wrong?! “Eso es vergonzoso..” She shook her head and began to turn away from you. You didn't really speak Spanish, but you could safely guess that she said something really harsh just now. As much as it hurt your already low self-esteem, you knew no one else could pull off what you wanted but her. “Wait! I’ll pay! I have some money saved up, several hundreds of it, even!” You yelled at her with desperation dripping from your lips, causing her to freeze in her tracks. You visibly saw her shoulders expand and shrink as she let out an excessively long sigh for dramatic effect and continued to menacingly stand there. Your lips trembled as you considered sweetening the deal even further.. before she suddenly warped in front of you and slapped you across the face, pushed you up against the alley wall and dug her fingernail into your cheek. “De verdad me decepcionas! Do you realise who you’re dealing with, imbécil?! I control presidents like puppets, I am the mastermind behind almost every bad and scary thing your little mind can think of. A few hundred American dollars? Piss’ sake!” You squeezed your eyes shut and winced, expecting the criminal mastermind to take it a step further than a harsh jab of a fingernail, but to your surprise, she released it and tutted at you teasingly. “Dedicated little cerdito, aren't you? Tell ya what, me and Hana have a bit of a beef, so I GUESS I’ll accept your pitiful little offer, as a favour.” Your body was still full of adrenaline, your mouth too dry to speak at first. Hana.. Her real name, you knew her surname was Song, but now you finally knew the full name of the love of your life! Hana Song! This was already worth the trouble and it was about to get even sweeter.

Stepping inside a storage unit in the shadier part of town with a known criminal and borderline terrorist would normally be a horrifying prospect, but anything would be better than trudging around in the snow for even a minute longer. “Dios dijo hágase la luz, haha..~” She chuckled to herself, flicking on the lights. The once pitch black unit suddenly illuminated with purple LED lights befitting its owner, the contents of it being nothing more than a small desk and expensive looking desktop as well as a kit to go with it, and a few boxes of general looking gadgets. “Ah, uhm.. Should I sit on the ground or something?” Sombra raised her hand to silence you and walked to her workstation. “Please, this’ll only take a minute. Oh, and don't worry about paying me, I’ve already helped myself.” You folded your arms, growing just a little frustrated with how rude she could be, but D.VA’s stream popping up on her second monitor caught your eyes and distracted you. She was so beautiful, just like always. She was wearing a custom made green Christmas sweater with her iconic bunny face knitted into it (available now as merch!) and playing what looked to be some really cheesy cheap looking Christmas game where Santa was chasing her. You smiled and kept your eyes glued to the screen. So what if she didn't know you existed, that'd finally change today! You knew it was impossible for you to love someone as much as you loved Hana if you weren't fated to be with her. Snap, snap, snap. “Despierta, engañar! I set up the translocator while you were daydreaming, geez..” You smiled but suddenly considered something. If she found it that easy to infiltrate Hana’s apartment, why hadn't she hurt her already? Before you could ask her, she stuffed the small metal device into your palm and wrapped your fingers around it. “Go on! Push the button!” Perhaps it was for the better that you didn't ask Sombra too many questions after all, she did always seem to have her own agenda. You obeyed and used her translocator, blinking out of sight in a burst of purple light. Aye, you were right, she always did have her own agenda. If only you stopped to question what her motivation for helping you truly was.

You grimaced through a stinging, painful sensation that rippled through your body repeatedly like an electrical current. Did your plan fail? Were you injured? You patted down your body, finding no visible injuries, although you were noticeably nude, that was disconcerting. As the ringing in your ears faded off, your sense of hearing became more acute and you noticed a familiar tune not too far away, albeit noticeably muffled and discordant as if it was coming from a poor speaker. D.VA’s BRB song! It was custom made for her.. The more you listened to the sound, the more distinctive it became to you- it sounded like it was coming from headphones, but above.. you? You rubbed your eyes and strained to see into the low lit environment, especially after being effectively flashbanged by Sombra’s translocator. Hmm, that's curious.. The only thing above you was the roof whatever structure you were teleported to, though there were a lot of strange qualities about it. It looked to be made of particleboard, the sorta thing cheaper furniture was typically made of, not actual houses. Stranger still, there were a few large solidified pink globules stuck to it. Patches, maybe, for holes in the roof? You'd never seen anything like it before. In fact, the only thing that looked anything similar to this was the underside of the desks at the high school you went to! You took another step forward, noting just how plush the ground beneath you was, more like a cushioned leather than any kind of carpet you'd seen. All of the evidence was already here, it was obvious, you just refused to connect it, to accept your new reality, but then she appeared.

Hana set down her non-alcoholic eggnog (no getting drunk on stream after last time!) and rolled her custom designed gaming chair back across its mat. As she did, the real roof was finally revealed to you, practically miles above you through your perspective, pink and blue lighting illuminated your nightmare as you stumbled back, finally coming to terms with reality. You surely couldn't have been any larger than 6 inches tall, and you were transported straight into a chair!?! That goddamned witch of a hacker set you up. You needed to run, you needed to make contact with anyone to fix this, but the moment D.VA straddled her seat, you froze. Everything seemed to move in slow motion, the Korean goddess of gaming herself was finally in the same room as you, and you were even getting a view of her legendary perky ass, wrapped tightly in warm, festive pyjama pants, as it descended onto you. It was like every dream you had since you became her top donator every month, and yet finally living it was a nightmare without equal. Fight or flight finally kicked in and you attempted to crawl backwards as far as you could to avoid being squished by her, the sad irony being that had you just remained still, you would have been safely sat between her thighs. Instead, you now doomed yourself as she sat, everything went dark and muffled again as you found yourself squished right between her asscheeks. You thought you wouldn't survive the initial squish, but your torment had just begun. Hana shifted herself from side to side, biting her lip as she did so. These Formula Lux gaming chairs could be so uncomfortable at times, but she knew better to express her discomfort on camera. She was given a great deal to promote them to her audience! If only she knew that this time, the poor chair she had already broken in wasn't to blame. Though, that wasn't to say you weren't above enjoying this. Sure, it was a little stuffy and hard to breathe underneath her ass, but, it was D.VA’s ass! It was incredibly soft, and so warm thanks to her cosy pants! You could really tell that the rumours spreading around talochan about her gaining a bit of weight around her ass were true! You breathed in deep, enjoying the scent of her ass and crotch while you could. You hated to be creepy, as if you weren't already, but you decided your introduction could wait. Hana in the meantime, having finished freshening up her facial makeup, puckered up for her webcam, ensuring she looked great. Everyone hates filters, but they can never tell with makeup~!

She brought her finger to the hotkey she had prepared to return from her BRB screen, but her brow twitched, feeling her lower guts beginning to protest. She sighed and rolled her eyes, it always did wait for the most inconvenient times. She was at least glad she caught this one before it screwed her over. Better out than in, she thought, and fully intended to push as much of it out as she could before she returned from her stream. Hana pressed her right cheek down hard and braced onto her chair as she slowly lifted her left cheek off of the chair, to the point where her setup’s lighting crept into the dark abyss. You held your breath, afraid that you'd been noticed, the cool air of her apartment beginning to be noticeable once again before she 'thoroughly warmed you up.’ BBBBRRRPPPP!! “Phew! Jungneunjul aranne..~” She exclaimed with a smirk, beginning to set her plump ass cheek back into her seat. You were left dazed and confused, sweltering in the heat of the air that’d just been trapped in her bowels, it stunk to high heaven.. How could such a cute, petite looking girl create such a horrid odour? It was absolutely monstrous! Your eyes watered and you weakly squirmed towards the lifted cheek, just for it to sit back down, sealing you with her flatulence’s stench under her ass. Psshhh.. A small, mostly inaudible puff escaped from the orifice directly above you, refreshing your small space with even more of her gas.

After waiting a moment longer just to be on the safe side, Hana finally returned to her stream. You were a participant as always, though you never thought you'd have such an intimate, starring role.. You listened to the muffled girl as she spoke with her chat. “Annyeong! Hi everybody~! Sorry about the wait, I got really distracted.. oof!” You began to wiggle your feet as much as you could to give her tiny, weak little kicks in an attempt to get her attention. You seemed pretty immune to being crushed outright at this point, but it didn't prevent it from hurting, not to mention that at some point all the breathable air underneath her will be used up or soaked into her clothes, so time really was the essence. “Ugh! No, I was not ‘shidding’ and farting, chat! I wasn’t! I was just setting up the next game, geez!” You felt her asscheeks squeeze together noticeably, closing in around you as she defended herself. It must be a nervous tick of hers.. “Oii! Behave, chat! I’m gonna not let you control the music for this next part of the stream like I promised! That’s right, it’s time for some Hearthstone and viewer suggested songs.. If you settle down, that is!” With that, you could only assume her community stopped screwing with her and allowed her to get deep into her game, her asscheeks relaxed and began to spread outwards as she rested more and more weight onto your puny body. “Remember everyone! No copyrighted music, you know how silly advertisers can be..~” She warned her audience casually and leaned back into her seat, as well as you in the process. You winced from the pain, but, at least it was the love of your life hurting you, and she didn’t even mean to, so it was okay! That's what you kept repeating to yourself at least. You could really convince yourself to believe anything, but you couldn't force your body to not feel what came after some time passed.

Throughout her stream, she bounced a few times to really play up her reactions to certain moves being played in the game. Somebody outplayed her? Bounce, bounce, pout. A pretty close game? She would lean forward, closer to her monitor and bounce her knees nervously. These instances were really painful and knocked the breath out of you, but in the very least, she allowed fresh air to reach you in the process, so it almost balanced out. Yet they would pale in comparison to experiencing one of her “jamming out” sessions so up close. “Heyy~! Jingle Bell Rock?! I looooveee that one, mods, VIP whoever played that!!” She cheered excitedly and began to bob her head to the tune of the song. You never exactly stopped struggling to be noticed, but knowing what she tended to do when one of her favourite songs were played thanks to your countless hours watching the stream was more than enough motivation to pick up the slack and try even harder. You began to shout at the top of your lungs, finally abandoning your attempt at not embarrassing her on stream, but just as you did so, she began to sing along, drowning out any potential you had to be heard on stream. “Jingle bell, jingle bell, D.VA BELL b35; ROCK! b35;” D.VA put emphasis on the word rock and bounced really hard on her chair, causing it to creak under her weight. You thought you were about to pass out from that alone, but your consciousness prolonged your misery. “Jingle bells swing~” She started and leaned to her right. “..and jingle bells ring ~!” She concluded by shifting her weight to her left rapidly. “Snowin!” bounce. “and blowin!” bounce. You didn't know how much more you could possibly endure. “..up bushels of fun! Now the D.VA bell rock’s BEGUN!~” She bounced in her seat once more, this time the pain that ran throughout your muscles finally being enough for your body to faint.. She only continued to dance in her seat, obliviously squashing you under her phat ass for the rest of the stream. Simps loved seeing her act so girlish and silly though, and Hana loved seeing their bits donations come through just as much. Though, as she watched for donations to call out and thank, she couldn't help but notice that her mod chat had become active. That was unusual, as her mod team typically communicated in a group DM on DiscordOrb.. Her interest piqued, she continued to play along with chat as if nothing was wrong as she swapped to the tab and read an ominous message from an anonymous sender she could easily guess the identity of. With the mod’s name colour changed to that signature shade of purple, as well as their use of Spanish, there was no mistaking that Sombra had hacked their account to contact her. Though for once, it actually seemed to be for her sake.

20:42 - 에메랄드공주: hola¡ long time no see hana dont mind me barging in. b29;b29;

20:42 - 에메랄드공주: i gotta commend u on ur security! shrinking? good shit, chica.

20:43 - 에메랄드공주: btw, u have a guest ur sitting that sexy little ass on.

20:43 - 에메랄드공주: don't get mad at me, i knew ur security would shrink them. they're completely obsessed with u, creepy shithead.

20:43 - 에메랄드공주: lets just consider it a favour, si? cya around, bimbo. b29;

Hana’s face went a little red, she was glad she had the foresight to reapply her makeup before ending her BRB but even still.. She moused over the messages and quickly deleted them, hoping none of her mods had noticed and read them. The last thing she wanted now was even more unwanted attention. As she did, she focused on her rear and began to gyrate in her seat subtly, feeling for the alleged intruder. It wouldn't take very long for her to take notice of your unconscious body.. She clenched a fist off camera until the point her knuckles went white. Professional as always, though, she kept a smile on her face and addressed her audience. “Bummer! Bad news, everyone! Something's come up and I’ve gotta be up early tomorrow! So sorryyy! I promise I’ll do a bonus stream this week!” Her eyes darted through the chat, seeing a majority of chat responding with sad emotes and begging her to not leave. A few people even began to send in donations in an attempt to keep her around. She felt sweat forming on her forehead as her anxiety was finally getting to her for once, a rare instance. She couldn't just leave without thanking people, and yet.. she was sitting on some sort of stalker! She just wanted to scream! “Aaah.. Thank you for the s61;50,000..” She began to read off the long list of donations, much to her discomfort.

An hour or so passed, and you awoke from your fainting. You were very pleased to find that you were no longer suffocating under your Korean goddess’ ass, but you couldn't move anything beneath your neck!! You screamed in fear, believing that you were paralyzed before having her speak directly to you for the first time. “Chill out, creep! Haven't you ever heard of tape before? Geez..” You looked around rapidly, her voice sounded so close! You locked eyes with her, still sitting at her desk, looking down at you. “Hana.. You really have no idea how long I’ve wanted to meet you!” You blurted out without thinking, causing no change in her scowling expression. “Rrriiiigghhtt.. So, why didn't you just meet me at a convention like a normal person?” You were a little shocked by how apprehensive she was being. Surely, she had to feel the same connection as you did, right? “W-Well, I wanted our meeting to be special!” You replied, thinking you sounded much sweeter than you really did. “Yikes, cringe..” Hana mumbled to herself before leaning forward and spitting on you. “Special for me, or special for you? You better not have left a stain on my pants, those weren't cheap, bozo!” She continued her interrogation as the saliva slowly began to seep towards your face. “For both of us! I was tricked, seriously! Someone named Sombra!” You shouted, now genuinely a little afraid. “Ahuh. So, an innocent mistake? That you made no effort to escape from? What's with you creeps and my ass?! Honestly! My boobs are nice too..“ She pouted and proceeded to feel up her chest in an attempt to soothe herself. “O-Of course they are, you're the most beautif-” You started only to have the tape quickly and painfully ripped off of you. “Oh, shut up already! You're already in deep shit! Actually, in fact..” Hana brought you up towards her pouting lips and opened wide, revealing the velvety insides of her mouths. You could smell the eggnog and sweets on her breath. “W-What are you.. That's not how you kiss..” You muttered nonsensically, your brain refusing to accept that she really had no interest in you, and worse yet, that she wasn't joking about this. She smeared you against her bumpy tongue and retreated her fingers, abandoning you to your fate. You attempted to stand but only slipped to face the exit of her mouth. “B-But, I love you.. I’m your top donator..” You cried out pitifully, only gaining a roll of her eyes before she left you in the dark by shutting her mouth and swallowing you. “Awhh. Sorry, but no refunds..~” She cooed mockingly as she placed her palm on her navel. That night in bed, Hana couldn’t resist the urge to finger herself. She hated that you could hear her moans, but loved to cruelly remind you that they weren't because of you. She always thought the vore fetish was kinda cringe, but.. dishing out just punishment like that, in such a visceral and primal way made her feel even stronger than when she piloted Tokki. “Mmmh~ You were a big fan of the stream, right, creep? Pop quiz! What did I say I was gonna do tomorrow!?” She whispered as she panted, taking a short pause to rest her fingers. You despondently floated in her stomach’s acids, your entire world and reality having been flipped on their heads tight tonight. “Mukbang..” You replied, only for her to speak over you and answer her own question. Clearly, your input wasn't really important to her, she was just amusing herself. “A mukbang stream! Kinda gross, but that means you probably won't even be recognizable with all that food in the end! That's kinda cringe to think about but umm..” You heard her heartbeat picking back up, clearly the thought had her going at it again. So much for true love, you thought bitterly..

DISPOSAL START

Two days passed since that night. Your consciousness barely clung to existence, if you could even classify it as one at this point. D.VA had yet another successful stream the day before, filling her poor little tummy to its limit with all sorts of holiday foods as she messed around with her chat. None watching would ever assume that the food their idol was swallowing was being piled on top of your broken body.. All the while festive and cheerful holiday songs were played, adding to the darkness of your living hell. Alas though, all paths have an end, and yours had finally come. Hana was lazily sleeping in until a particularly loud, bubbling fart escaped her butt. She awoke and immediately patted herself down, half expecting herself to have soiled herself based on the scent. Relieved that her body hadn't taken it that far, she lazily sat up and stretched. God, she hated getting out of bed, but more pressure at her rectum convinced her to quit lazing around and tiptoe her way to the toilet. She already wasn't wearing pants, she couldn't imagine doing that in bed, so it was simply a matter of slipping her panties down to her ankles and daintily taking a seat. The cold porcelain sent shivers up her spine, forming goosebumps all over her thighs. “Aa, yeolbanne!” She whined and started to push as hard as she could, hoping to finish up fast. Her asshole puckered and bulged outwards to release a loud, long airy fart into the bowl beneath her, giving way to the first of many turds to snake their way out of her bowels. This one had to have been what was left of her kimchi.. though buried deep into the thick, fibrous log, hidden from view were the tiny bones of her obsessive little admirer, not even given the dignity of poking out of the log in any way. She was far from finished too. With the immediate pressure in her bowels relieved, she took the moment to empty her bladder. A messy, powerful current of piss began to flow freely from her urethra, hitting the log containing your physical remains directly, partially submerging it with the sheer force of her piss as an insult to injury. “Haaahh..~” Hana moaned, clearly satisfied. She always drank too much when she streamed so that her throat didn't get dry, and it always bit her in the ass. She felt her asshole begin to twitch again, so she leaned forward a bit, hoping to help her poor overworked bowels complete their duty. A large, particularly messy, dark brown mass of shit fell loosely into the toilet, followed by several more just like it. They left her ass dirty and sunk to the bottom of the bowl, except for the one weighing your vessel just beneath the surface of the pissy water. “Nnh, why do I always forget what Bulgogi does to me..” She complained as a few similar droppings fell into the increasingly filthy toilet bowl. Hana doubled over, beginning to have a cold sweat as her guts roared at her menacingly. “Why do I do these stupid mukbangs..” She whined, pitying herself. A few silent poots broke loose as a long, loose caramel coloured log began to snake itself out of her ass, beginning to coil as it did so. “Ffuckking dalgona...” The slow descent of this log was interrupted by a powerful fart, sending it all over the walls of her toilet and causing some of the toilet water to splash up and hit her sore asshole. “Oii!” She stumbled a bit, being completely caught off guard by the disturbance. She was at least beginning to feel much less bloated again, so she took comfort in the fact that she must not have much more left. The final log of waste to be disposed of was a very thick and heavy dark dark brown, more than likely made up of sweet potato noodles. It hung over your faecal casket for an uncomfortably long time, especially for Hana, as the girth of it was stretching her asshole to its absolute limit. She was lucky that this one hadn't constipated her at this point, but with just a little more effort, the last inch of the log was pushed out of her ass, causing it to free fall onto your vessel with a loud splash, causing her to blush a little. She lived alone, sure, but.. What would her adoring fans think of her if they knew such a cute gamer girl could take such massive shits? Breathing a relieved sigh, she flushed the mess containing the only physical remnants of your existence into the Seoul sewers, and an extra flush to get rid of the full mess. She ran her bidet very generously and stood up, pulled her panties back up her ass and groaned. After all that, she definitely needed a little more sleep..

Disposal Completed

You felt so tired, but so rested. Warm, but not hot. You felt satisfied and at peace. Was this ‘heaven,’ or some other paradise after death? You couldn't move much, or even turn your head to look around, but you were filled with a sense of satisfaction with this irregardless. You stared ahead and attempted to piece together what was visible from your perspective. A great pink wall, possibly made of cloth as it looked like sunlight was piercing through its veil. Towards the centre of the great pink wall, some kind of familiar graffiti profaned it. A white circle, with two symmetrical points at the top of it. In the centre of the circle, a crude depiction of a smug face seemed to be grinning back at you, just as the peaceful fulfilling sensation was leaving your body. What was left was fear, dead. You knew now exactly what you were locking eyes with, it was your former idol’s mascot. She put it on all of her merch, the fact that you were staring at it, trapped behind it, and couldn't move your body in any way could only mean one thing, but Hana’s body was more than happy to give you a warm welcome on her behalf. As she slept, you felt yourself squeeze up against a soft, plush and warm surface before a powerful gust of wind blew between you, causing you to vibrate rapidly. BBRRBBBPPPtthh!! The familiar stench of the asian girl’s gas assaulted your senses again, causing you to scream internally. It continued to linger in her panties, warming her ass. “Mmn, nerf that..” Hana muttered in her sleep, cruelly taunting you without even knowing it. It was bad enough that she disposed of your remains without so much of a mention of you, but now your consciousness was trapped in her assfat? You prayed to whatever gods were out there that she would just burn you off within the new year, but you failed to remember that her career was entirely to sit around on her ass and eat junk food. You would never escape your “true love” now. A dream turned into a nightmare.. Though at least the world took notice of the “buff” she received to her ass, causing even more rumours to spread around talochan. Sombra chuckled to herself every time she saw a thread about it, resisting the urge to finger herself at the thought of your purgatory. That would definitely be how she’d like to retire one day, she always would leave that backdoor open to herself..