- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

character: konata izumi prompt: pastry


After months of saving up money, you finally could afford to travel to Japan! You saved a lot of money by not needing a guide. You were confident that you were proficient enough in the culture and language, thanks to being a bit of an otaku. It also helped that you spent a lot of time on the Japanese server of Filna Fatansy. Actually, one of the main reasons you chose Japan for your holiday destination was that you wanted to finally meet some of your close friends on the game in person. There was Nanakon, and Puki but the main friend you wanted to meet was Konakona. Konata, actually, was her real name, but you admittedly still struggled to not refer to her mentally as ‘kona.’ You arranged a safe public place for you two to meet up, that being a small pastry shop in a pretty well trafficked part of Tokyo and arrived pretty early. You nervously shuffled to the back of the line and waited your turn. You knew that Konata had a major sweet tooth, but you specifically recalled her mentioning her love for chocolate coronets at one point. You thought that surprising her with one would be a great start to your new friendship! Once it was your turn, you excitedly ordered the girl’s favourite treat, explaining to the elderly baker that it was for a girl. You thanked the employee and prepared to tip her for her service, earning a glare from her. “You've already paid, haven't you?” She asked. You smiled and handed her a few hundred crumpled up yen, insisting she take it. She again refused, attempting to be polite about it, but it was obvious that you offended her somehow. Geez, that was really embarrassing.. Luckily, you two were the only ones in the shop, so you just huddled over to the nearest table and waited for Konata. A few minutes passed as you scrolled through your phone absentmindedly until the same employee you tried to tip stepped up to your table with a purple boba tea. “Since you apparently think I’m struggling with money, I’ve decided to offer you a free drink to prove that my business is running very smoothly.” She said coldly and placed the cup down directly in front of you and stepped away. “Please do not hesitate to let me know if you need anything else..” She mumbled under her breath, still trying to keep up the polite guise. You didn't really know how to react at all! You apparently really slighted this woman with your thoughtless gesture, but she was taking it kind of.. far.. Staring down at the tea and honing in on the pearls, you contemplated apologising, but, you really didn't want to add fuel to the fire. Not to mention, you had always wanted to try authentic Asian Boba Tea before, and this was free! You sighed and decided to just make the best of your situation, tapping a straw through the plastic cup bringing it to your lips. Mmh, refreshing ube! Or, was it taro? The more of it you drank, the more unsure you became, something about the drink just tasted.. off. But, rejecting it now, after everything, would come off as so disrespectful! You kept drinking and drinking, ignoring the headache and the vertigo you felt steadily increasing, dismissing it as your anxiety acting up. Soon enough though, you blacked out in your seat, slumping over. The last thing you remember is hearing the woman approach you once more..

You came back to your senses pretty quickly, but immediately found your surroundings to be absolutely alien. Dark, and what looked like.. bread?! Come to think of it, the scent of chocolate was everywhere too. Surely, it wasn't possible that you were inside of the– Okay, stay calm. You need to just walk away and find the nearest exit. Clearly, this was just some weird art thing or something.. But unnervingly, as you attempted to move your legs, you realised they were stuck in a thick muddy substance. Chocolate.. No way. The sound of the door’s chime caught you off guard, it was much louder now, albeit distant and muffled. “.... ….. …zumi?” Not unexpectedly, what followed was the voice of the shopkeeper, hardly audible as it was. “Yeah! I’m here to ……. …” Another woman's voice responded, again incomprehensible to you. What you didn't know quite yet was that this was your friend! “A foreigner? Yes, they were here, but they appear to have been uncomfortable about something and left.. They ordered you something for pickup though, would you like to take it?” Konata crossed her arms for a minute and tried to come up with a potential explanation for your supposed action. Maybe you had a reservation? “Well, I’d never refuse free food!” Konata finally responded with an air of confidence, taking the chocolate coronet from the woman. With a sigh, she left the building, and started to chew on the pastry as she attempted to text with her free hand. You felt the mud you were stuck in begin to shift and steep forward a bit. God, this was just too surreal, this had to be a bad jet lag nightmare or something! Bbzz. Your phone! You still had it! Although it was buried along your pocket in the chocolate, if you could just dig a path to it.. Another munch of her coronet taken caused more of the chocolate filling seep from the opening of the pastry, you were beginning to see faint traces of light now. Maybe she'd see you if you just let her continue? Ugh, but it was so risky. You received another text from her, this time she put her phone away and began to focus on her desert as she walked home. Munch. The chocolate you were stuck in finally snuck out of the bottom of her desert as she was nearing the end of it. “Konakona! It's me! Look!!” You shouted without thought, accidentally using her MMORPG name like always, though this would prove to be a fatal flub as Konata ignored what sounded like a distant conversation between strangers. She brought her pretty peach lips up to you and poked her tongue out, pressing you into the chocolate further as she circled around you and used the tip of her tongue to scoop a lob of chocolate crème into her maw with you as an unwilling passenger.

Konata continued to suck on the chocolate, enjoying the sensation of it melting in her mouth as she swirled it around with you. You continued to scream but kept finding your mouth being filled with the girl’s saliva and the chocolate drool, but eventually she had her fill and simply began to gulp down the pitiful remnants of what had once been a mouth full of créme. You plunged down her throat and fell into her dough filled belly. You surfaced, coughing and gasping for air, finding the limited supply of air in the young Japanese woman’s stomach to burn your lungs. You already felt your body tingling and decided to make a mad dash to a chunk of the coronet. You weren't the best swimmer, but adrenaline was one hell of a drug. You climbed on top of the partially submerged piece of coronet and immediately started to dig through your pocket for your phone. The brief time in her acid had already caused the screen to be heavily discoloured, and you had to apply more pressure to it than usual to get a response from the touch screen, but it was still your only lifeline! You read her texts asking where you went and if you were okay, you wanted to reassure her but you knew time was short. You quickly tapped out an s.o.s as best as you could under the circumstances. “KONATA, i was in that coronet you ate im serious you need to sick me up!” Your devourer tilted her head at the words, unsure of how to take them at first. Her friend ghosted her, and then decided to play some weird prank on her? She huffed. She wasn't above a gross prank or two herself. She snapped a quick picture and sent it through, chuckling to herself under her breath. Your eyes widened in horror as the picture loaded- her belly with her fingers forming a V above it, with the message “too bad you were so tasty then!a34;” You quickly responded again, urging her to take this seriously. You lifted your phone and snapped to take a picture of your surroundings. “lol marunomi art? you have to try harder than that to gross me out. seriously though where are you?” You grunted loudly in frustration. What the hell was marunomi!? You started typing out again, only to be interrupted by a sudden downpour of a sugary pop falling from the entrance of her gut. God, it smelled so.. gross, it had to be some kind of energy drink or something. Bbzz. You looked down. “ur not into that right? lmao'' Into it..? Was marunomi something like the vore fetish? Suddenly you connected the dots, you recalled the exact word being used for a monster skill in Filna Fatansy– it meant swallow! You immediately denied the accusation, feeling extremely flustered. “oh yeah? i bet you want me to send you a burp or something.” You felt humiliated.. You were pretty used to Konata’s teasing, and knew she typically meant well, but this time, it was so unintentionally grim. Just as you began to type a serious response, the air in her belly began to swirl around rapidly like a twister. You screamed and dropped your phone, desperately trying to catch in, falling into the acid as you did. Uurrp! She really did burp! You screamed as you splashed in the acid, feeling around for your phone before the seriousness of the situation hit you. You abandoned it and tried to make your way back to your yeast-based raft, but your arm were just so.. tired now.. Was this the end? You finally got to visit Japan, only to end up being digested by the girl you had a crush on? While she mocked you about it…? It was so.. unfair.. You whined pitifully as you began to sink into the acid, too exhausted to resist your fate any longer..

Disposal ahead.

Though your suffering would not cease with surrender. Hours passed and your remains began to resemble the chocolate créme that had doomed you, your faecal remnants trudged through her guts for about a day longer before inevitably you found yourself looking up at the tomboy’s ass, floating in the midst of a disgusting hodgepodge of other digested foods. “So sorry to call you during work, Kagami! I know being a shrine maiden is a really important business and all, but..” Your fragmented consciousness honed into listening in what you pieced to be a phone call, based on the lack of an audible response. “Oy, but I have something really important to say!! Listen closely, Kagamin~!” Suddenly, Konata’s asshole puckered up dramatically and she grunted. PPPPPPPPTTT!! Her still messy and loose asshole released an abhorrent volley of trapped wind into the toilet bowl, the sound of which echoed loudly off of the round porcelain walls. The stench that permeated from inside the toilet was already terrible, yet now it was practically indescribable. Oblivious as ever to tie torment, Konata giggled like she was a schoolgirl again into the receiver of her phone, just being hung up on by her moody friend. In the shrine she tended, Kagami stomped around with a beet red face, fighting the urge not to start fussing at her old friend for being so childish and gross. Little would ever she know that the real ‘butt of the joke’ was just a poor foreigner who didn't know tipping was considered rude, and was unjustly punished for it..