- Text Size +

Another day waking up in the bottle you called bed, another day being started out with the scent of your ‘caretaker’s’ musky old fundoshi. Though, something uniquely pleasant did catch you by surprise today. A familiar, nostalgic scent, even if just a hint of it, as well as a soothing quiet pattering sound. Rain.. This must have been the first time it had rained the entire time you've been in this timeline. You looked in Akari’s direction and saw that she was still asleep, half nude with one of her legs sticking out of her sheets. She's a responsible young lady, but when she sleeps, she really conks out. You assumed it must be pretty early then, but rain clouds did tend to make it darker than normal so it was hard to be sure. Nothing to do for now except think then.. and think you certainly did. You reminisced about your home on Route 204, right on the outskirts of Floaroma Town. If this village was truly in the same spot that became Jubilife City, you weren't too far away.. You thought about the tall old trees that trainers sometimes lather honey onto, and wondered if any of them had taken root at this point in history. Jubilife showers bring Floaroma flowers, the old adage said. You hoped it rang true now as much as it does in the future. Oh, and then there was Brandon and Sammantha! You grew up with those two, honing your pokémon training abilities. They must think you're a real dick for leaving town to collect all the gym badges and never coming back.. and to think, you got so far in your quest for champion only to be sent back in time and drop the ball at the worst possible moment. You grabbed your head in frustration and swore at yourself. What had started out as nostalgia quickly dissolved into self hatred. Maybe, the best thing you could do now was to just turn off your mind and just sleep..

“Finally. I knew you couldn't evade me forever.” A young woman’s voice spoke to you from the dark fog ahead of you. Her voice was.. disturbingly similar to Akari’s, though it was significantly deeper. “Do I know you..?” You responded, struggling to keep fear from overtaking you as you did. The response seemed to elicit laughter from the girl, followed by two, glowing eyes appearing to pierce through the fog afterwards. “No, but you know both of my existences. Darkrai was clever to track you down on my behalf. It can be such a difficult Pokémon to handle, but it is well worth it for one in my position..” You took a step back. You knew this felt too real to be a normal dream. Darkrai hadn't wandered so close to the village by accident then.. but why? “W-Well, what is it then? What do you want?!” You gulped as you heard heavy footsteps approach you. A pair of large black wings with red talons were the first thing to pierce the smog, followed by someone resembling Akari, completely nude. Her body was as pale as the moon, and lacked any visible imperfections. No moles, no birthmarks, she looked like a pristine porcelain doll, with nipples and a pussy as pink as bubble gum. “Pleased to finally meet you, trainer. My name is Hikari, and you see, we want the same thing. Answers, and a way back home.” Her.. You were always compared to her in the present, but as far as you knew, she was just a normal girl! How come she had wings, then? “I..” You began, only to be interrupted. “You were given a device by Arceus, weren't you? What happened to it?” Right.. The Arc Phone. “I don't– I don't know, I'm sorry..” Hikari’s face contorted into a scowl and her red eyes seemed to glow a darker shade of crimson. “You idiot, don't you know how important it is?! You NEED to recover it!” She raised her voice, causing the entire room to shake. You fell onto your ass and cried out pathetically, “O-Okay! I'm sorry!” She rolled her eyes and stepped closer to you. “What are you d-doing?” She simply shrugged her shoulders as if this was business as usual. “Making sure you won't forget this dream, nothing personal. .. Well, maybe a little. You did intend to challenge me for the championship after all.” She stopped just shy of stepping on you. You squirmed away from her toes, perfectly pedicured as they were, with nails painted blue and pink. “Awh, did you think I was going to step on you? Maybe I should.. But I believe a combination of lust and fear would leave a much larger impression..” She concluded by spinning around to face away from you. You couldn't resist looking up. The view was remarkable, her pale ass cheeks were the only thing visible in the dark as they obscured the sky above you. The problem began however when those cheeks began to descend slowly, and even part to reveal her bleached pink rosebud. “Is this seat taken?” She cackled, picking up the pace to ensure you wouldn't have the time to wriggle out of the way in time for her meaty ass to collide into you. At first, it was like the softest and biggest hug you'd ever received– but then the weight came. A crushing, painful weight that only grew by the second. “Remember, find the device Arceus gave you.” She sighed as your bones began to creak underneath her before she finally applied her full weight. You’d never experienced so much pain before in your life, but mercifully it only lasted a mere second.

You woke up experiencing the disorienting feeling of tumbling down into Akari’s waiting palm. “Hey! C’mon, quit messing around. Are you alright?!” She poked you rather invasively with her index finger as you stared in shock, still processing the overly vivid nightmare you had. “Yeah..” You mumbled without sincerity. This was more than enough for Akari apparently, who breathed a sigh of relief so massive, you felt a little of the warm breath exhaled all the way down in her palm. “Scare me like that again, and I'll seriously make you regret it, really!” She threatened and sat you down on her crafting bench. She stood, stretched, and went on to get dressed for the day as you tried to make heads or tails of what you just experienced. Answers and a way home? Why was she contacting you through your dreams, and why did she need Darkrai to make that connection? What were those wings and eyes too!? You swore you could recall seeing wings like that before, maybe in an old library book, but what were they? Were they some kind of Pokémon's wings or something entirely different? You scratched your head and sighed. Regardless of how frightening of a presence this dream Hikari had, she seemed to be your best bet of getting back home outside of sitting and waiting for Lucas to find that damned shiny. “Akari..? There's actually something I need.” She sighed and turned to face you as she continued to wrap her sarashi around her chest. “Mmh? What's up?” You worded your request carefully, not wanting to give too many details away. You couldn't imagine Akari getting involved with her descendants would be very smart.. Surely, that'd create some kind of horrific paradox or something. Best to avoid it altogether. “Your satchel, huh? That's.. going to be complicated. I never picked up your belongings when you were shrunk, so it must be there still. Unless another member of the Survey Corps happened to stumble upon it.” You frowned and crossed your arms, somewhat disappointed in her carelessness, something she definitely picked up on. “Hey! I had to lie to the captain for you, I couldn't just wander in with your things too!” You rolled your eyes, releasing a defeated sigh. “Look, the rain’s cleared up, so once I get my uniform on, we could give it a look.” You grimaced as she turned again, continuing to ready herself for the day. You knew exactly how she probably intended to bring you along, and you were already dreading the idea. But, just then, something caught you both off guard; her front door slammed open, and in came a woman with short, blonde hair and blue eyes. She panted and fanned herself with her hand, her face reddened with exhaustion. “Almighty Sinnoh, it's so humid! A thousand apologies for my rude intrusion, Akari-chan, but I heard you speaking and–” She locked eyes with you and her blue eyes widened into saucers. Awkwardly and hesitantly, you raised a hand to nervously greet the stranger, who slowly and quietly closed the door behind her. “A-Ah, Idida! What an unexpected surprise! You could have knocked but–” Akari quipped. “Akari-chan, what is.. No, excuse me, who is this?” You turned to look at Akari who had turned to look at you for guidance as well. There was one thing certain, you were both equally as unsure of what to say. “Well, uh.. It's sorta convoluted, but, if you could promise to keep it a secret..”

Akari and Irida both seemed to calm down quite a lot after they sat down together. Akari explained your situation to her friend over a refreshing glass of iced tea, the apparent reason she'd burst into Akari’s house in the first place. Irida, it seemed, was a lady of a clan of people in the far northern part of Sinnoh, near Lake Acuity. If that part of Sinnoh was anything like it was when you visited it in the future, you could definitely understand why she'd have a hard time adjusting to the relatively mild temperatures here. Though she seemed to have relaxed immensely compared to how much of a frenzy she'd been in when she first arrived, Irida nonetheless, continued to stare at you with wonder in her eyes. “So, they also have come from the rift, just like Lucas..?” Akari nodded. “Don't let them make you feel too uncomfortable, they're still learning Hisuian etiquette.” She smirked teasingly at you, though her joke appeared to have gone right over her friend’s head. “No, of course not. It's just.. being their size, it must be a gift from Almighty Sinnoh. To have this world’s vast space at an even grander scale..” You nervously smiled, not quite understanding what she was talking about. “Yeah, sure, something like that, at least.” Akari muttered dryly, shrugging her shoulders. It seemed as a researcher, Akari didn't have the same reverence for whatever this almighty was. Though, you certainly found it noteworthy that she knew what Sinnoh was at all. “Yes, I’m from Sinnoh, miss Irida, that's why I’m so lost now..” You attempted to strike up a conversation with her, only for her to appear even more amazed. Akari merely raised an eyebrow at you. “Incredible! You're, like, living proof that my people are correct about Almighty Sinnoh! Why else would it bless you with your size? Oohh, this'll show that Adaman..” Akari cleared her throat. “Secret, remember?” Irida frowned and quietly nodded. “Actually, Irida, if you happen to have the time, there's something you could do for us? I need to go on an expedition to find something for our mutual tiny friend here, I’d really appreciate it if you could look after them while I’m out.” Irida smiled and nodded. “Well.. I did come into the village for yet another frustrating meeting between your commander and that stubborn, pig-headed Adaman, but maybe I could hide them in my satchel, along with the nuts and berries I keep for Glaceon..” You breathed a sigh of relief, knowing you wouldn't have to travel with Akari. She cut her eyes at you and scowled, taking note of just how relieved you seemed, before turning back to Irida with a forced smile. “Great! There's actually a few things I need to tell you in private before I head out..” You gulped. You had a really bad feeling she was plotting something devious.. She bent over the table and began whispering something to Irida, whose face began to redden again the longer Akari whispered. Are you really sure a-about that, Akari??” She asked in a flabbergasted tone, earning a thumbs up and a reassuring pat on the shoulder from Akari. Now you had a REALLY bad feeling she was plotting something devious!