- Text Size +

You woke up feeling absolutely frostbitten, and found yourself stricken with Dejavu. Something, no, someone seemed so familiar.. But who? You opened your eyes and attempted to rouse yourself from your rest. You felt so stiff, so wrong. Your unfamiliar surroundings only heightened your discomfort. You seemed to be submerged in a golden, bubbling lake that smelt of hot grease.. but surely, you would be in agony if that were truly the case, right? It couldn't be, then. It just wasn't possible! All you did know was that you had to swim to the surface, immediately. Try as you might, you couldn't even budge an inch. In fact, you really didn't even feel your limbs at all! You began to panic even more, knowing that drowning would be a genuine possibility before long. Though graciously, some sort of net scooped you up before long. You were dropped haphazardly onto a small wooden surface. No bedside manners, it seemed! That would quickly become the least of your concerns though as a pile of piping hot orbs dropped in front of you. You thought you recognized them, but as soon as you smelled them, your blood ran cold. You knew exactly what they were. Akari’s favourite potato mochi. Fresh from the vat of grease, no less. You quickly began to piece together the puzzle, you were also just harvested from what seemed like grease, you couldn't feel your limbs, you couldn't move.. Were you.. potato mochi??!! How?! You felt yourself rise up and begin to be moved, no doubt to the serving table. “Courtesy of the missing outsider’s ring, as usual..” A familiar and grouchy voice mumbled above you as you lowered down. Slowly, a terrifying visage fills your sight, an all too familiar one. Akari’s red scarf, her uniformed chest. This just had to be a nightmare, it had to be! You pleaded with your body to wake up as you watched Akari untie her scarf, exposing her throat to the open air.

She clasped her hands and rubbed them together greedily, ogling you like the snack you were. She picked up a wooden stick, sharpened with a point and hovered it above you. You held your breath, incapable of moving your head to look at where she was about to stab. Shtick! You watched the stick return to her, now pierced straight through three balls of potato mochi. You felt like you were going to faint. She lifted it again, out of view and began to greedily chew up her food, wasting very little time before swallowing it. You were given a more than clear view of the bulge going down her throat, followed by a pleased gasp.

Again, Akari took her stick above your head and ominously took her time. You flinched as you felt the wooden utensil painlessly skewer you. Grateful as you were for it to have not been painful, what was to come next was more than enough to spoil the celebration. You could do nothing but watch as you were brought to her pink lips and past them. She closed her mouth and sucked on you tightly as she pulled away the stick, leaving you stranded on her drooling tongue. You wanted to scream out to her, surely she wouldn't do this to you. She flicked her tongue and sent you between her jaws, giving you a clear view of her white mashers crashing down. Sure, she wouldn't eat you. But, you were just potato mochi now, no different than the hundreds of other ones she’s eaten. You felt yourself flatten and crushed as she gnashed through you. Again, it was a relatively painless experience, though mentally, you felt extremely foggy as you began to be reduced to mush in her mouth. Satisfied, she thoughtlessly swallowed you. Though it was only a second in reality, the trip down her throat felt almost like a lifetime as you contemplated what was about to happen to you.. Splash. You joined the growing pile of chewed up mochi at the bottom of her gut. You couldn't see anything, but you felt wet, everywhere.. Urrp! How unladylike of her. Though, you already knew that potato mochi brought out the worst in her. You cringed at the thought, knowing you'll soon be contributing to her disgusting outbursts. “Haah, Lucas.. I thought I had something to tell you, but I really can't remember it..” Her voice echoed loudly somewhere above you. She forgot about you!?! How?! “A shadowy pokémon? Like a gengar? ..No, something more unique, huh?” You felt a liquid begin to drizzle from above you as she took gulps of some kinda drink. “So, you want me to spend the night with you, in order to help you find this pokémon? New moons can be dangerous, but.. for you..” Fuck it, fuck their stupid conversation, you didn't care! You already felt yourself beginning to tingle all over, you couldn't let your journey end like this. There just had to be a way to get her attention. You yelled out to her in your head as hard as you could, receiving absolutely no response.. unless another potato mochi joining you in her overworked stomach counted as one..

Once lunch had wrapped up, she immediately set out into the outskirts of the village with her fellow surveyor, obnoxiously dropping way too subtle hints to her true feelings the entire time.. You couldn't believe she hadn't even stopped by to tell you where she was going. Sure, it would have been a waste of time considering you were in her stomach, unbeknownst to her, but she had totally ghosted you as well! You felt really petty and small for finding such things upsetting giving what you feared was going to happen to you now.. “We should set up a tent here, maybe relax and talk for a bit! Don’t worry, I know how to craft a pretty reliable tent out of almost nothing!” She smiled, her heart beating rapidly as she thought about her crush. After some time had passed, what must have been a few hours, really, their conversation seemed to be getting more and more riqué as they played truth or dare. You were a little amused at first, finding it fascinating that the game existed even so far into the past.. Although, surely it would have been called something different, right? A creeping sensation came over you as you felt what you could only describe as.. wrong. Was any of this real? Was this all just a dumb nightmare?! Your thoughts were interrupted by a loud ringing noise, as if your brain was punishing you for even considering the possibility. And yet, the unsettled feeling you felt only continued to worsen. “Dare. I choose dare, about time too!” Akari smirked and folded her arms, but her smug confidence was quickly shattered by her crush’s reply.

NTR(ish)/Sexual Content below this point

“You want me to– W-Whoah! I had no idea you felt the same way!” Huh..? What in Arceus’ name did he dare her to do!? Her heart was racing and you felt her shuddering in anticipation of something. Her gut growled loudly, reminding you once again that you were rapidly digesting.. “I always thought you were younger than me.. You're really the same age as me..? Then.. There's really nothing stopping me then, huh? W-Well.. I'll do my best..” No way.. they weren't going to have sex or something, were they?! Ssssuuurrrllpp.. A disturbing, wet sound assaulted your ears, followed by even more sounds just like it. It sounded like sucking.. She was giving him a blowjob?! As if your death wasn't already humiliating?! As she got more excited, you felt the acid around you begin to practically boil. Her body needed more energy; it needed you to fuel her dream of being with her crush. You pleaded internally, again hoping that your thoughts would reach her somehow, you didn't want to die! “Shhooo good..” She gasped out between laboured breaths, continuing to blow the expert pokémon wielder. Just as you felt like you were about to cross over the threshold, the loud and obnoxious sounds above you finally ceased.. Followed by a loud, foreboding gulp that foretold the arrival of even more substances for her belly to destroy. The moment his cum oozed down into her acid, it let out a hissing noise, melting it instantaneously.. You would follow suit before too long, and yet your consciousness didn't fade away- scattered and exhausted as your mind was, you continued to remain sentient even as you were reduced to slop.. “See? All gone!” Akari proudly displayed her emptied mouth to her partner. “Now, it's my turn.. Dare, or dare?” Your awareness began to wane from that point on. You think they were performing anal at this point based on the repeated bumping coming from below you.. You thought you'd be repulsed by the stranger’s cum when it entered her stomach, but now, you found yourself relating to it in the weirdest of ways. Just like the cum that drooled out of her gaping asshole, you too would be expelled from her body through the same humbling exit..

A couple of hours passed, although it felt as if you had been in a coma for days.. You noticed a comforting sensation that you had taken for granted before, cool air. Yet, you find that you were still bound in place, paralyzed.. from this position, you could only see the ceiling of their makeshift tent, and you rose and fell as if you were laying on a dozing Snorlax’s belly. Based on these things, you quickly came to the horrifying conclusion that your nutrients were stored on her body as fat, along with your consciousness, though the next question you feared having answered now was where exactly you'd been deposited. You felt pretty warm, and you smelled a potent mixture of sweat and cum. Were you a part of her belly now, especially close to her crotch? No, you don't remember them ever having vanilla sex while you were digested, that would leave only one possible place.. “Sorry Lucas, I hope you don't wake up and notice..” You heard Akari’s voice whispering very quietly. But, what was she afraid of? You regretted asking that question when the answer rudely blew across your face as it exited her ass. ppsssshhhhhhh Akari sighed in relief, having pulled off the silent poot flawlessly. Although there was certainly no avoiding its scent, a scent that would linger around her ass for the rest of the night, much to your disgust. As the light of sunrise set in, you saw the shadows of the tree branches overhead beginning to be cast onto the tent. A strange peace came over you from the sight, even in your current predicament. You knew you'd probably not get to see very many sunrises now that you were quite literally ‘where the sun doesn't shine,’ so you tried your best to really appreciate the passing beauty for what it was. Though even still, a particularly strange shaped shadow caught your attention. The more you stared at the vaguely humanoid shape, the more anxious you felt. Was it.. moving? Closer!?! Oh no, no no no, Akari, wake up! Wake up! The shadow melted through the wall of the tent and started at you harshly. It was floating, almost completely made of darkness, with a wispy white head and red ring around its neck. The, what you assumed must be, pokémon’s eyes flashed between a piercing red and blue as you felt yourself drifting off into unconsciousness.. and then, everything went dark.

When you opened your eyes, you were ecstatic to immediately recognize the glass walls of the body you were left in. You cried out in joy and even kissed the panties you used as a bed! Though, you quickly realised you just kissed a skidmark, absolutely tainting the moment. It had all just been an unusually vivid nightmare, but what was that pokémon?! Was it responsible for the other nightmares you had been having, too? You definitely didn't want to risk having another dream like that, irregardless of the cause. You stood up and patiently began to pace around the bottle, eagerly awaiting Akari’s return. After about a dozen minutes, she stepped back into her living quarters with a big grin. “Runt, runt! Good news, Lucas agreed to keep his eyes peeled for one of those special Parasec–” You stomped your foot and folded your arms, glaring hard at her. You needed to finally put your foot down. “Akari, I want a new bed, and I want it now! The smell has been giving me nightmares!” She stared in surprise, her eyes as wide as saucers. You had never raised your voice at her before now. “Nightmares..? Don't you know about Darkrai? It's been spotted around here, the security corps has been on the hunt!” The name was vaguely familiar to you. You must have read about the pokémon in a book at some point in the present time, but now it was way too late to backtrack. “So, you're telling me, the underwear wasn't causing my..” You paused yourself, realising that your roommate was removing her pants. “Too late, if you want new bedding so badly, you can have it!” She unfastened her fundoshi and balled up the freshly worn cloth, and pressed it into the bottle. The musty cloth fell on top of you, smothering you in a new, much stronger miasmic scent of her ass and cunt. If the smell of her used underwear wasn't the cause of nightmares before, it would certainly be now!