- Text Size +

Mission Accepted!

Akari Invents Deodorant!

With you held firmly in place, Akari turned to face her mirror and tied her hair up in her typical fashion. Each stroke of her brush resulted in her arm squishing you into her soft armpit, testing out your endurance. Content with her work, she winked at her reflection and marched out into the street of Jubilife Village. “First stop, the medical corps!” She announced to her passenger. She leisurely strolled through the sunny street, politely greeting the regulars along the way. Meanwhile, you struggled to breath in the incredibly cramped space. The limited amount of air that managed to reach such a dank part of her body was far from fresh, and stood to become worse with every minute she spent in the sun. Luckily for you though, her residence was pretty close to Galaxy Hall. Once she entered, she climbed the stairs and politely knocked on Nurse Pesselle’s door. “Please excuse me, may I ask you some questions..?” Akari timidly requested, feeling a little guilty for taking up the village nurse’s time. Pesselle, meanwhile, only smiled warmly in turn. “Of course! Please, come sit!” She took Akari by the hand and led her to an empty bed for their conversation. “Miss Pesselle, do you happen to know what might cure somebody shrunken by a Parasect..?” You got your hopes up and began to listen in more intently. “Oh, dear.. Did it finally happen again? It's been so long–” You felt Akari tense up and interrupt the nurse. “No, of course not! It's just a hypothetical!” Pesselle paused and scanned Akari’s face, sensing something was amiss. Without warning, she reached out and placed her palm against Akari’s face, causing the latter to flinch from surprise. “Hrmmh, you feel a little warm, dear. Give me just a moment.” Akari loosened her arm a bit, allowing you to receive some semi-fresh air. You greedily sucked it up, not considering for even a moment whether or not it was intentional. “Sorry about this..” She whispered as Pesselle returned with an archaic thermometer. “Arm up, please.” Akari obeyed, lifting her arm and exposing you to daylight for the first time since this morning. Before you could even parse what was happening, the cool glass thermometer slid over you. Not wanting you to be seen, Akari quickly folded her arm tight. Fuck.. you forgot, no contact thermometers were absolutely a modern invention. You knew for sure she wasn't feverish, if she were, you’d definitely be baked right now, but the contrast between the cold instrument and her warm underarm created such a steamy environment for you. Worse still, the pressure exerted on you had forced the air from your lungs, causing you to desperately huff in the little amount of muggy air available. Though it felt like years to you, after about a minute, Pesselle slid the tool out of her underarm. “37 celsius..” Akari gave you some room to breathe and let out a sigh of relief. “Now, your weird hypothetical question is definitely going to impede my schedule, but I’ll let it slide considering all the materials you deliver.” Pesselle continued, walking over to a small bookshelf and squatting down to run her fingers through them. “Mmh, here we are! As you know, the official Galaxy Team policy on Parasyte cases is to either release the victim to one of the clans as a show of our esteem, or to incorporate them into somebody's dinner plan, depending on how much of a failure the victim was and how at fault they are. However, it says here that there exists very rare specimens of Parasect that have orange parasitic fungus rather than the typical red species. There was reason to believe that these may be the key to a cure, but it has been years since anyone has claimed to spot one..” Her words troubled you both. Akari frowned and started to say something, but quickly held her tongue. “I.. understand. How very interesting, thank you so much for your time, Miss Pesselle.” Akari stood and bowed politely before stepping out of the medical corps’ room.

Continuing from there, she started climbing up the stairs and halted half way, standing in the stairwell. An isolated enough place, she hoped. Akari lifted her arm up and began to feel for you, cringing quietly at just how sweaty she had ended up. With a tug, she pulled up free of the wrap binding you to her pit and brought you to her face. “That wasn't very reassuring, was it?” She gazed at you with genuine sympathy in her dark eyes. “I.. Maybe you could set up bait for Parasects?” Akari shook her head. “I’d be putting myself and my fellow survey corps members at risk of joining you..” She brushed her finger across your head in an attempt to comfort you, but it really only served to make you feel like a doll.. “What about Luca–” Akari’s face quickly brightened up as she came to the same conclusion as you. “That's right! Lucas is an expert at catching and finding pokémon, if anyone can find it, he can! I wanted to deliver him a care package anyway, so this is perfect! Let's go, right now!” She crudely stuffed you into her cleavage, pushing down on your head so that your lower body sunk deeper and deeper into her bosom. “Wuu- Wait, I thought you said I was going to be distracting–” She shushed you and readjusted her collar. “Consider it a gift, I need to meet him for Lunch, so there's no time!” She promptly marched herself the rest of the way up the stairs and out of the Galaxy building, making a beeline for her usual route.

“Good morning, Anvin! I’m creating a care package for Lucas, and I will need..” You tuned out her rambling and rolled your eyes. Her crush for Lucas was so painfully obvious, you couldn't believe they weren't just dating already. She collected all of her crafting materials into a bag and strained to lift it over her shoulder. You felt her body beginning to perspire again, and her heartbeat quicken as she gave herself quite the workout. “N-No, it's not too heavy, I can carry the bag, thank you..” She politely reassured Anvin, though it definitely wasn't very convincing. Regardless, he thanked her for her business and she carried her goods back to her home. “Phew..” She set the bag down on her crafting bench, fanning herself a bit. Sweat was already beginning to build up around you at this point. Minor as it was, the scent caused your eyes to burn as the air became all the more sour to breathe in. Luckily for you, she fished you and dropped you crudely into your “bedroom jar.” You were staggered a little, surprised to be released so soon. “Wh.. Akari?” She brushed her hair and turned back to you. “I.. trust you won't endanger yourself, so you can just take a well deserved nap while I enjoy some privacy with Lucas.” The sentiment was sweet, actually very appreciated even, but it wouldn't be long before your senses were assaulted by the scent of her dirty underwear again. “Wait, Akari, can you please give me some fresh cloth to sleep on? Your underwear..” She hurriedly applied some basic cosmetics to her face and made her way to the door. “I’ll sort it all out once I get back, I promise, I just don't have time right now!” You intended to give her some backchat, but she was already gone. You pouted and slumped onto your side. She was always so neglectful when she had him on her mind! Urgg, neglectful? What were you, a pet? You sighed, hoping she wouldn't be out long. Frankly, you were just shocked to find yourself actually missing her presence. You hadn't been completely alone like this since before you were shrunken.. Steadily, your energy was sapped more and more as you entertained complicated thoughts about Akari, until you finally drifted off to sleep. Though, as you felt yourself lulling on the edge of consciousness, you could swear you felt a horrible chill that pierced your body, something unnatural..

Mission Completed!

Akari Invents Deodorant!

Reward: A well deserved nap, and a vivid dream..?