- Text Size +

You cockily recall your Togekiss named Meringue to her ball. “That's why you oughta be more cautious when challenging random people to battles, lady.” You sneered and turned to face the unnamed Beauty you had just soundly defeated. Her face was running red from a mixture of embarrassment and frustration. You were just better, plain and simple. Actually, you thought you had a pretty good chance at becoming champion at this rate. Sure, there was this pretty popular girl soundly defeating the gym leaders, Dawn or something like that. But, you were pretty certain she'd lose her steam, then it'll just be you and Cynthia. “How, I..” The blonde woman began to piece two and two together that she’d lost so fast. “Don't be a sore loser, miss, just pay up! I gotta catch up to that Dawn girl.” You folded your arms, standing your ground. Pitying herself, the Beauty unzipped her purse and began to stifle her tears, counting out the pokédollars she owed you. “D-Do you mean Hikari? I hope she beats your pokémon to a pulp!” Hik..Hikari. Why did that name sound so familiar?! Was that really the name of the upstart? You attempted to visualise her portrait, and at first, you struggled to remember her features, before it hit you. She looked exactly like Akari. Or, did Akari look like her? Was Akari her ancestor or.. W-Who’s Akari?! Oh Arceus, you were dreaming. But, why weren't you waking up?! You began to shrink and the clouds in the sky darkened. “This is what you get for being so rude..” The Beauty began, with a particular coldness in her voice. “No! No, I was really sportsmanlike! I could have been the best!” You screamed, more to yourself than at her, trying to gain control over this increasingly horrific nightmare. The blonde woman took a step towards you, towering over you at this point, and hovered her foot above you. “Die. Be erased from history.” She hissed in a practically inhuman voice as she stomped on you with her yellow high heel, immediately bringing your dream to an end.

You awoke in a cold sweat with your heart racing. Fucking hell.. You grimaced and lifted your head off of the fundoshi you were given as a bed. Despite it being stuffed into the bottom of the glass bottle you called your room, it still carried the scent of Akari’s sweat, and even worse, the musk that you associated with her holes. The room was pitch black other than the gentle flicker of a candle on her desk. You recalled that it was a new moon tonight, so that would explain the unusual darkness.. Sighing, you sat up and hugged your knees. This was definitely a better sleeping condition than what she initially set you up with, but, you were really starting to think the smell of her panties was the source of your consistent nightmares. Maybe you'd bring it up to her, you were, after all, beginning to see more and more of the softer side of the young woman.. You weren't exactly on good terms with time lately considering your circumstances, and Akari’s increasingly dubious methods of keeping you safe ensured that recording the sunrises and sunsets became more difficult. Your rough estimate was that a week, maybe two, had passed since your new ‘lifestyle’ had begun. You wondered if that also meant that two weeks have passed without you existing in the present day. Were your beloved pokémon okay without you? You let out a resigned sigh. For your sake, you decided it was probably better that you didn't contemplate the complexities of time travel. For now, you tried, as in vain as it was, to get some more sleep before the day began.

“Rise and shine, runt!” You felt yourself tumbling down towards the exit of your bottled room, swiftly crashing face first into Akari’s waiting palm. Though far from ideal, you weren't caught off guard by the whole ordeal. This had become the standard fare in the past week, and it was leagues better than being forgotten in her pants again. “Good morning! Did you sleep well, my little parasite?” You grimaced, still rubbing the grogginess out of your eyes. Was she nude..? You blinked a few times to be certain, and sure enough, right across from you was here bare chest in all of its glory. “I.. uh, n-no, I mean, yea–” You began to stumble, only for her to bring you even closer to her pale pink nipples. “Relax, shhh. It’s just my boobs! Sheesh..” She clearly underestimated just how attractive she was. From so close to her breasts, you could feel their soothing heat lightly radiating, leaving you feeling feverish in more ways than just one. “I.. slept okay, really.. M-Maybe I’d sleep better if-” You started to speak without thinking, fortunately being cut off by the young trainer before you could embarrass yourself even more. “Good! I’ve got a busy day planned for us today, so you better eat your berry quickly this morning!” She smiled widely and stepped towards her craftstable, setting you down and digging out the usual Oran Berry for you to chow down on whilst she dresses herself. You watch her hop around, struggling as always to pull her tight pants up as you munch through the tough blue skin of your breakfast berry. Ah, you were going to mention her less than desirable underwear scent to her. You frowned. She seemed to be in a very good mood this morning.. As much as you really wanted to voice your discomfort, the last thing you wanted was to get on her bad side again. What was one more night, then? After a short while, she marched up to you, in her full survey uniform with a Vulpix like grin.

“Might be wondering how you're going to accompany me today, hmm?” Akari tilted her head, still smiling. “Uhm, yes.. Remember what you promised, too though!” You folded your arms and tried to look as serious and stern as possible with your unthreatening height. Akari’s dark eyes seemed to light up at this, you had managed to play right into her game. “Of course! No fundoshi, not front nor back, I know! But, you must know it's too dangerous for you to ride around in my stuffed satchel, so..” You narrowed your eyes at her, becoming physically tense as your suspicions were mounting. She reached out and extended her palm to you, offering you a chance to give yourself to her willingly. You had a really bad feeling she was plotting something a little cruel, but perhaps she was just teasing you.. Maybe, she'd even reward you for trusting her. She liked playing little games like that after all. Reluctantly, you crawled into her palm, just for her to clasp her digits around you as tightly as she can. “Hah, no fundoshi, but you said nothing about my sarashi! Earlier there was a test, by the way! I wanted to see how you'd react to my breasts, and of course you failed. Seems like even people from the future can't control themselves around them..” She tutted playfully and raised her free arm into the air. “You could have rode in the front, but you’d be way too distracting sooo, sorry in advance, really!” She stuck her tongue out mockingly and brought you towards her underarm. It wasn't immediately overwhelming, but there was definitely a subtle sourness to it that put the fear of Arceus into you. “Nnoo! W-Wait! You caught me off guard this morning, that's so unfair, Akari!” You screamed as she began to press your face against the smooth, soft space under her arm. “Nnmmh, please.. I’ll suffocate!” You again pleaded as she forcefully rotated you to face away from her pit. “Not if you stop struggling..” She mumbled, focusing on the process of lowering your kicking legs into the cloth wrapping around her chest. “I’d rather be in the fundoshi–” You paused immediately, reconsidering that motion. Her ass was pretty monstrous, actually.. b-but this could hardly be better! “Seriously, I mean it!” You continued to no avail, beginning to tear up from fear as she tightened the cloth around your legs. “Shush! You're already fastened in place, relax! I’m not going to smother you, just shut up and let me keep you safe, got it?” She barked back sharply. Before you even had a chance to react, she lowered her arm back down and clenched her fist, squeezing you between her underarm in the process in order to test how secure you were. Much to your dismay, you didn't move an inch.. “Perfect! I promise it’s for your own good, runt! Maybe mine too..~”