- Text Size +

  Like many humans who have fallen into the underground, you eventually wound up in Toriel’s loving care. Though you found it somewhat aggravating that the tall boss monster insisted on treating you like a child, you felt as if there was some sort of serious loss in her life based on some of the surroundings of her humble, rustic looking home. So, you decided to never really make a big deal out of it, after all, there was no telling how old she was compared to your measly nineteen years of age.. perhaps to her, you truly were more akin to a child. Despite all that though, there were many things that the sweet matronly goat did that came off as overtly sexual, and her tight gown really left none of her features to your mind to fill in. She’d shower with the bathroom door open, bend over right in front of you, and she would ‘accidentally’ interrupt you in the ACT of masturbating several times. It was very conflicting.. On one hand, she treated you like a loving mom would, but on the other, she was either completely leading you on or worse, completely overlooking your sexuality as if you weren't a proper mate for her.. One of the most flustering games she’d play is when she’d pretend to not see you sitting in her recliner before planting her heavy wide ass on top of you.. You thought you were going to suffocate one time she did it, and worse yet, she never seemed very genuine when she apologised.. although you’d be lying if you tried to ACT as if you weren't allowing her to sit on you for longer and longer amounts of time before 'grabbing her attention.’ God, you felt like such a freak the more you thought of her this was, but, wasn't she problematic as well? 


  It all came to a boiling point one day when she again pretended to forget to close the bathroom door for one of her showers. You could never truly get a good look at her through the fogged up frosted glass door, and you feared the embarrassment that'd come with being caught trying to do so, but today, something special caught your eyes. Normally, you only ever saw Toriel’s robe discarded on the bathroom floor, but this time Toriel’s white, intricately laced panties were left in plain view this time, her robe no longer obscuring the treasure that'd always been hidden in plain sight. You always had a weakness for the matriarch’s ass, its width threatened to tear apart her tightly fitting robes, yet jiggled with each and every step she took. Truly, it was the product of an exceptional amount of butterscotch pies. So, naturally, the idea of being able to sniff something that had been wedged up her bum for hours warmed your loins and reddened your cheeks. You nervously tiptoed into the steamy bathroom, holding your breath as you approached your prize. You kept your eyes glued on the milf’s shilouette the entire time, prepared to flee for your very life the second she may have reacted to your presence. Although, fortunately, the older woman seemed completely entranced by her rigorous cleaning and singing. When you finally ran your fingers through the cotton undergarments, you shuddered at the notion that they still felt warm.. still had her essence baked into them.. You lifted them up and were briefly astounded at their size, certainly larger than your head, but that only made sense considering the size difference between you and your “mummy” Toriel. Not so keen on being busted, you tiptoed the way you came, albeit a little more swiftly, and bolted for your room. You pushed a couple of things in front of the door haphazardly but admittedly you were in a rush– you didn't want to waste any more time, the longer you waited the less like Toriel your prize would smell like.. Crawling into your bed, you didn't hesitate for a second longer before plunging your face straight into the warm, silky soft intimates. Taking a deep breath, your body shuddered in delight from the scent of cinnamon, sex and.. a strange muskier scent on the back end of the garment. It wasn't as sweet and sensual as the rest of the panties, but, there was something addictive about it.. You dug your nose into the back of her panties and dragged it across the cloth and huffed deeply. Your mind urged you to cough and stop, as if you were breathing in poison, but your body’s desire drove you forward. F-Fuck.. was this stench the true scent of Toriel’s asshole? Without thinking, your hand crept down your leg and towards your crotch, only to be interrupted by a single beep of your alarm clock, an inconspicuous noise that sounded off with each hour, typically with little consequence or consideration, yet with your nerves this fired up, it absolutely gained your full attention. 19:00, in big red numbers, clear as ever. It was dinner time, she’d be expecting you. You frowned and sat up, looking towards the doorway to take a deep breath to compose yourself, but as you did, your eyes nearly bugged out of your skull when you just barely witnessed the door being slightly ajar and quickly closing. Had she been watching?! If so, just how much did she see? You tripped over yourself as you jumped out of bed, stuffing the panties into your nightstand drawer before you ran towards the door, pushing the poorly crafted barricade aside and ran out into the hallway. “Dinner’s ready, come on down, sweetheart!” she called out from downstairs, sounding sweet and kind as always. You let out a deep sigh of relief and released your clenched fists, the whiteness in your knuckles dissipating as you pepped yourself back up. You couldn't let your nerves get to you like that again! “Coming, Mum!” You shouted down the stairs. 


  When you arrived down stairs, you were, as you had come to expect from her, welcomed by the aroma of fine dining. You were hesitant to give the monster’s recipes a try at first, but over the past few months, you'd really come to appreciate all of them. Well, almost all of them, you definitely weren't going to let her convince you to try snails anytime soon. Still though, whenever you thought you'd experienced everything she was capable of cooking, she’d surprise you with something you never expected a monster would be capable of preparing especially with the limited resources in the ruins. Tonight was one of those special nights, the scent that greeted you as you turned the corner to the dining room was as just unforgettable as it was nostalgic, pizza. It seemed even isolated underground as they were, even monsters couldn't resist the allure of the Italian people’s greatest gift to the world. Although you found it strange she hadn't prepared you your own plate like usual. Normally, she'd have the entire table set up neatly before seven. You pulled back a chair and sat down, feeling a little awkward still as Toriel greedily chowed down on a cheesy slice of heaven. “H-Hey Mum, should I get my own plate..?” Toriel politely finished chewing her food and swallowed before responding. “Oh? Did I forget to prepare you a place at the table? So sorry, my child..~ Don't worry, tonight’s desert will definitely make up for it.” She sounded as genuine as the day we met, even if she was being weirdly aloof. You narrowed your eyes at her sceptically, unsure of where to even begin before she interrupted your train of thought. “My child, I believe it's time that you and I have a very important conversation.. I know I’m not your real mother, but I believe you're beginning to age and experience new urges..” You seized up and cringed, she definitely did see you sniffing her panties then. This was beyond awkward. “..and it's only natural that they should revolve around such a well shaped woman that you're already very clos–.” Your face was beet red and you slammed your palms on the table to speak up, desperate to escape such an awkward situation. “Muh– Toriel.. I already went through that learning process and I promise I’m not creeping on you or anything like that!” You strained against your body’s urge to hide away in order to make eye contact with the milf. Knowing that you were absolutely lying about the last part,  Toriel again calmly munched away on a slice of her dinner before rebuking “Araa.. Didn't I tell you to not call me by my first name? Very disrespectful. I would certainly hate to have to punish you.” You straightened up quickly, adopting proper posture. She sounded like she was joking, yet, she had never threatened to punish you before! “And to tell lies? I should wash your mouth out! I know what you were doing tonight, little one. I saw it with my very eyes. How very miscreant of you, to steal an older woman's underwear! One who so selfishly took you in, no less!” You bowed your head down and began to perspire heavily.. The shame came all at once, she  was right; you allowed your hormones to convince you to betray the only woman protecting you from the terrifying monsters out there, the monsters who wanted to steal your SOUL. “I.. I’m so sorry..” You mumbled only to be ignored by the ravenous goat once again until she'd finished her third slice. “You misunderstand me, dear. I only want to hear the truth.. If you really still believe you want this matured old body of mine, you WILL receive it. I want you to have ALL of your needs taken care of, after all, what are mothers for?” You froze up and looked up at the goat, who calmly began to eat a fourth slice of pizza casually as if she hadn't proposed something so.. taboo after making you

 look like the filthy one, no less. Without thinking, your lips began to warp into a goofy, wide smile and you choked out your answer. “Uhmm.. y-yes please, Mummy–” You shuddered, feeling like such a degenerate but seeing Toriel smirk like that instilled confidence into you, she seemed to be very experienced. “Very well, my darling. But,I must warn you, to engage with a monster, you must be strong. We are very passionate, do take care not to get burnt.” She disclosed in a hushed tone, ending with a wink and standing up and patting her seat with her paw. “I need to test your endurance. You see, Mummy used to have such beautiful cushions for these chairs, help her relive that nostalgia, won't you, dear~?” 


  Under her hypnotic influence, you melted from your seat and crawled under the table towards her wide wooden seat. You brushed your head against her soft thigh and pressed your back against the seat, uncomfortably craning your neck to lay it perfectly upon her still warm seat. She looked down upon you lovingly and smiled. “One last thing, my child.. Don't worry about dinner tonight, I will be sure to provide you with leftovers.” A strange thing to say before replacing your view with her immense ass, just barely restrained by her typical purple robe, but when you caught a very brief glimpse of her pink panties, her ass was the only thing you would be able to focus on. You so badly wanted to see the rest of her bottom in pink too. Inevitably, Toriel’s moons blocked out the light and left you in a humid darkness as she hovered just inches from crushing your face with her ass. “Are you sure you want this, my child? I will not allow you to go back..” You took one huff of the musky scent coming off of her mature ass before letting your hormones choose for you. “Y-Yes–” In a display of her own eagerness, she started to descend again before you had finished your plea. From that moment forward, it was as if the air in the house had become electric, she was a completely different monster, much more cruel, yet she held you wrapped around her finger with effortless charm. Her first cruel trick, one of many yet to come, was in the form of a trumpeting sound that devolved into a gross droning bubbling noise that lasted much longer than it had any reason to. “POOOOOObbbbbberrrrppghhppggggbbbbpp” The hot gust of wind that brushed against your already warm cheeks left little doubt in your mind as to what had just happened, as if the scent of burnt pie crust invading your senses and burning your nostrils wouldn't of made it obvious enough. Toriel, who had been so sweet and motherly to you for months at this point, had just knowingly broken wind right in your face.. “Deep breath, dear. I would hate for my adorable little one to suffocate under Mummy’s big ass so soon.. Ahuhuh~” Her mocking laughter and deadpan tone of voice assured you l that she wasn't gaffing about such a possibility. As much as it stunk, you inhaled as deep as you could, your lungs burning and your eyes watering as you did so, your body was so eager to reject the methane tainted oxygen so close to Toriel’s bum, but it needed all the help it could get while she allowed her encompassing ass to sink onto your eager face. Toriel’s ass was big, massive even, but then again, so was she in comparison to you. What you didn't expect though was just how marshmallowy it was. Your face sunk several inches into her asscheeks until you felt her asshole through her tight clothes breathing along with her.. You didn't know whether to be thankful or afraid of the fact she positioned you to be in her asscrack yet.. On one end, it was still boiling from when she farted a minute ago, but on the other end, each of her asscheeks dwarfed your face and were more than capable of smothering you like a pillow. At this point, her weight began to become somewhat painful, all several hundred pounds pinning you down against the old, creaking hardwood chair had you second guessing yourself. She wasn't messing around when she called this an endurance test.. It wasn't that Toriel was “obese” or “overweight,” even the idea of calling her that was laughably inaccurate. She simply had.. a mom bod, not to mention her amazonian height, it was hardly any wonder that you felt as if your skull was about to crack any minute now. Though, even though such pain, when you felt her plush ass cheeks teasingly grinding against your face, and the not-so-distant sound of her bowels bubbling above, you knew this is where you were intended to be. Your tainted air supply began to run low and the lightheaded sensation that came with it sent you into a slight panic, you reached up and patted her impossibly thick thighs and mumbled incomprehensibly into the expanse of her tush, getting no rise from her.. Again you screamed out to her, oblivious to the sensation of her left ass cheek lifting off her seat, bringing your head with it. With your open mouth planted right on her ass, she again broke wind, straight into your awaiting taste buds and down your throat. “Hush now, little darling, breathe in deep the gift your mother has given you..~” Toriel cooed before resting her weight onto your skull once more. Your immediate reaction was to try to gag and cough, but the pressure applied by her ass kept your lips firmly shut, forcing you to taste the by-product of her thorough digestive system for the rest of dinner.


  Finally finished gorging herself on the pizza she had made for two, Toriel lazily stretched above you and slowly rose from her seat, causing you to unstick from her ass and slump back into the chair, stunned and limp. “Muh..Mummy..” You stammered between desperate gasps for fresh air much to the domineering woman’s amusement. “Awh, Mummy’s right here, dear.. In fact, if I recall, she still owes you dinner, doesn't she? Come with me, luv..” She lowers her paw towards you, as she had many times before. If what you'd experienced was the stress test, how much more serious would the actual experience be?! Still, even now, Toriel’s extended paw instilled you with trust and warmth, and so you placed your hand into it as instructed. With a tug, Toriel pulled you off the ground and to your feet, beginning to lead you to her bedroom, her tail visibly twitching with excitement as she was practically dragging you with the speed of which she was walking. As you took the moment to gather your bearings and catch your breath from the facesitting ordeal, you observed the strangest thing.. Toriel had always been tall, true, it was just a trait of her species, and yet, she seemed taller tonight, somehow..? You tried to dismiss it as your anxiety getting the better of you, afterall, at this rate Toriel would likely not take no for an answer anymore. She swung open her bedroom door and locked it shut behind you, no way out now it seemed. “Here we are, bedtime at last. I bet my little whore is exhausted after what I put you through, huh? Do you want Mummy to tuck you in~?” You physically shuddered at her use of such a dirty word, her sweet and warm voice seeming incapable of pillowtalk before tonight. “Y..Yeah, Mummy..” You mumbled back timidly, only to have your chin gripped by her paw and your eyes fixated upon her own. “Speak up, darling, Mummy can barely hear you~” You choked on your own tongue at first but confidently repeated yourself, much to her approval. 


  With a sway to her wide and curved hips, the milf stepped away from you and towards her normally oversized queen sized bed and sat upon the edge of the mattress. “Come dear, why don't you help me undress? It can be so difficult for me to reach that zipper these days..~” As if under a trance, you hurriedly made your way to her bedside, much less seductively as you were eager to follow her command. You took a deep breath, unsure of what you were about to reveal by obeying, but what choice did you really have? You slowly unzipped her dress, revealing her pristine white furred back, no bra straps in sight. You stepped back a bit awkwardly, allowing her to shed the silken regal cloth the rest of the way, exposing her full nearly nude figure to you for the first time. Her breasts wouldn't even fit in your hands if you tried, her stomach was just chubby enough to be squeezable and cute, her thighs thick enough to suffocate you effortlessly should she choose, she looked like absolute royalty, an observation that would one day prove to be surprisingly apt, but not today. Your only disappointment was that her crotch was obscured by a poorly fitting bikini cut pair of panties that were entirely made of delicate baby pink lace. The detailing was thorough, doubtlessly painstakingly sewn by hand. “Holy..” Toriel raised a claw over your lips to shush you before crawling into her bed and rolling onto her chest. “Come, little one. Partake in Mummy’s most secret of recipes..” She began as she slid a paw into her panties and pulled them to the side, revealing her glistening loose and wet cunt as well as her distinctively pink and musty asshole that seemed to pucker at you invitingly.. “T-Thank you, Tor– Mummy..” You whispered before crawling between her legs and thighs to your query. You hardly knew where to begin, both holes had a unique and addictive aroma, and she had by no means specified which one to eat out. Was this another test? A tease? You almost awkwardly asked for directions, but thankfully Toriel was a great teacher and always knew when to lend a paw.. In this case, literally, to the back of your head, burying your face into her asshole. “Don’t let it get cold, dear! Mummy will heat it up for you..” You had barely gotten accustomed to the rubbery, tacky surface pushed against your nose before it began to expand outward like a rose. The sickeningly familiar scent of her favourite snack, snails, hit you before the sound rang into your ears.  BBBRRRRTTTT

True enough, the space between her thick ass cheeks became very hot, causing your eyes to water, though the stench may have also contributed to that, and yet still a perverse and invasive thought permeated your brain like a parasite– “what will it taste like?” You couldn't wait any longer and cautiously stuck the tip of your tongue through your lips, poking it against the woman’s still warm wrinkled pucker. Salty, sweat.. It is afterall one of the few surfaces on her body that could generate sweat after all, yet there was this curious bitter aftertaste similar to coffee or black tea that made you hungry for more.  Emboldened by this, you allowed your tongue to fully extend from your mouth and run across the length of her quivering asshole from the bottom to the top, slowly as possible to map out every single wrinkle on her through your tongue alone. Toriel squealed with delight at this teasing sensation, she wobbled her ass in the air teasingly shaking your face along with it as she gripped her sheet tightly. “Y-Yes, savour Mummy’s ass, darling.. b-but perhaps you should also greedily devour it too..” She squeaked, desperation bubbling to the surface of her previous confident and dominating ACT. Not wanting to be one to disappoint, you decided to show a little initiative of your own. If she was desperate for you to ravage her ass, you'd show her just how greedy you could be, a night she won't forget. You figured you owed her that much at least. You backed up a bit very quietly and grabbed hold of her panties, pulling them all the way down finally much to her shock. Curiously, her otherwise pristine spotless white coat had subtle black stripes across her asscheeks.. “N-Naughty child, you weren't supposed to see this side of me yet.. but I adore your excitement, so youthful and cute!~” She chuckled as she rolled back onto her back and sat up for a moment. She grinned widely and grabbed ahold of your head, pushing it against her plush gut. gggrrgghglle.. gguyrfggg.. bbbmlortgh.. “Do you hear that, little one? I bet you never would have guessed your mummy had a hard time digesting dairy.. but after tonight, you'll never doubt that again.~” You shuddered at her threat, but even more uncomfortable was the fact that, again, Toriel seemed even taller. Your head barely reached past her breasts, had she always been this big? You'd never sat with her nude like this before– Before you could continue to dwell on the thought, Toriel stretched over and picked up her panties and brought them to your face. Already, you could smell them. “Since you seem to like Mummy’s underwear so much..” She teased and stuffed the pair into your face, wrapping the elastic around the back of your head like a mask. “Ooh, you look so precious like that, my child~! Perhaps I should pick out your clothes from now on too!” You meekly nodded, still conflicted about the possibility that she’s growing, or worse, that you were shrinking. Toriel couldn't possibly have any bad intentions for you though, could she? Even if she was shrinking you, it'd probably be for some sort of mind blowing sex ACT.. You smiled at the idea as you heard her shuffling around before you and her paw gently guiding you back to her musky, warm ass. “Go on, my child. Spread Mummy’s ass.~” She purred, inviting you to reach out and grasp both of her ridiculously juicy cheeks with your hands. You struggled to pull them apart, their size and width genuinely overpowering you but with enough effort, your face began to sink between the tight crack until the tip of your covered nose touched her awaiting asshole. 


  Satisfied with this, Toriel clenched her cheeks around your head and threw her heavy blanket over the both of you, ensuring that no fresh air would reach you until morning. “Goodnight, my child..~” She purred and nonchalantly lifted her ass an inch off of the bed to give you a goodnight kiss with her puckering hole in the form of yet another rancid release. Pbbbthh.. Though much smaller than the others you'd experienced thus far, with your head practically clamped to her butt and the blanket providing the perfect conditions for a dutch oven, the scent permeated for the hour it took for the matriarch of the house to begin snoring.. Now alone with your thoughts, you began to contemplate as to why she had shifted away so quickly when you removed her underwear. Did you overstep her boundaries..? BBBRRRPPPGHH.. A droning, bubbling toot adding to the stench that never dissipated in the first place quickly cleared that concern. Clearly, there were very few boundaries between you two considering you were wearing those panties on your face and taking her farts head on. Could it have been those black stripes on her ass? You didn't find them unattractive, but what if she was self conscious about them? She did seem rather serious when she said you weren't supposed to see ‘ that side of her ‘ yet. Guilt weighed heavily in your heart as you began to convince yourself you had somehow wronged such a loving woman as Toriel, you swore to apologise to her the first thing in the morning, and with that, drifted off to sleep, and dream of getting another chance to eat her out tomorrow.


  A powerful vibration disturbed your slumber, not unlike an earthquake. Your eyes struggled to acclimate to the dark environment you found yourself in, only to be assaulted by a violent and powerful release of steam from beneath your feet so strong that it lifted you from the ground for a brief second before allowing you to plummet onto your face. You screamed in fear, believing at first that such a powerful explosion surely must have scalded your body, but you mercifully were unharmed.. until the scent came. A haze of a sulphuric, rotten milk scented gas hovered around your face, causing you to choke and cough, for your eyes to tear up and sting. Finally, this was enough to break you out of your grogginess enough to notice that the ground you were crawling against was rubbery and flesh like.. N-No, this had to be a nightmare, and yet you knew that dreams were never this realistic feeling, you glanced panickingly to your sides, confirming that almost everywhere you looked was a tall, white mountainside– Toriel’s asscheeks. Above, draped across the canyon were her discarded pink panties, previously worn on your face, now giving the illusion of a sunrise as it laid discarded atop her. You choked through the abhorrent fumes you'd found to be so hypnotic not even hours prior to cry out to her. “Muhh… Toriel! Toriel!!!” You screamed and pounded your fists against one of doughy white asscheeks. Her only response, if you could truly call it one, was continued snoring as her body didn't even flinch in recognition of your desperate, confused cries for guidance, a stark contrast to the countless times she came to your aid in the past. You had no idea how much time had passed, how soon she'd wake up, would she even feel you? What if she needed the toilet first thing in the morning? What if she scratched an itch in her sleep, crushing you? Panic consumed your thoughts whilst you paced around, struggling to come up with even the slightest idea of what would be the safest thing to do? What would Toriel herself suggest? Mmh, probably to stay put and wait for rescuers, wandering off could put you at risk of an accident or being even more lost– Yeah, that did sound like advice she'd offer. You took a deep breath, immediately regretting it, and slumped down, resting your back against one of her cheeks, in perfect position to watch her pink pucker expand upwards by just an inch to push out a volley of cheesy air. “Tssssthh..” Completely silent, at least it would have been had you not been so close to its epicentre, indeed you may be the only thing alive to have ever actually heard one of Toriel’s infamous court clearing silent toots. If coughing and hacking your lungs out wasn't an obvious enough sign already, newsflash, this was not an honour to be proud of. “Nnmhh.. so better..” Toriel murmured in her sleep, hinting at slight consciousness. It was now or potentially never, with how foul her gas was getting, disaster could be imminent. You again began to slam your fists repeatedly against her cheek and pucker, screaming her name. “Nmmhp.. just, one minute, please, Chara..” Who the fuck was Ch.. No, it didn't matter. Desperation took hold and you hopped to your feet, if blunt force wouldn't work, you’d try piercing her. “S-Sorry about this, T..” You whispered as you sunk your teeth into her asscheek. You hardly made an impression, and the longer you held your bite, the sorer your jaw was becoming- her ass was winning this test of strength through no conscious attempt of her own. Humiliating as it was, you were elated to see a paw extend across her ass cheek and begin to pat the surface. “Mmn. My child..?” She yawned and lifted her head to look around. You released your bite and once more shouted for recognition. “Tuh..Toriel!!” 


 Toriel experienced confusion and shock initially as your tiny little teeth just barely managed to be registered through her thick fat. Was it a flea?! No, she had just showered the night before, surely you couldn't have been affected that quickly..? Your voice was hardly audible over her own heartbeat from this size and position, and yet her ears would twitch slightly at the quiet squeaking all the same.. A sneer grew across her face as she realised she wasn't dreaming. “Oh, my child.. What a bummer, eh?” She almost snorted, struggling to restrain herself from giggling at her own pun. She made a mental note to write it in her pun book later, but first.. 


  You felt a little flustered at her joke, but, what kind of mum didn't make an awful joke every now and then? Now that she knew where you were and what happened, she'd know how to fix it. Mother always knows best! As you sit, you tilt your head up to watch her paw slip her panties off of her butt, finally allowing some cool air to creep through unabated. You took a deep breath and stood up, expecting her to reach for you any second now, as her ass cheeks spread apart and her other paw descended towards you, you made no attempt to flee or struggle, realising only at the last second that she wasn't going to pick you up after all. “Mummy, wai–” You cut yourself off with a strained grunt as you held up your arms defensively against her probing paw. She pushed down with such strength that you feared your arms might snap at any minute, holding her back was an ACT of pure DETERMINATION, but it would not save you. As her asshole began to strain under the pressure, it began to slurp your legs up like a quicksand. “Nnhh.. Torrrrriiierrll, stttoopp..” You pleaded out one last, pitiful time through clenched teeth. “Hush now, child. This is for your own safety..” She whispered back, making little attempt to mask the arousal in her voice. Your arms trembled and buckled forth finally, succumbing to the motherly figure. You instantly sunk completely into her asshole, not even having the time to let out one last scream before disappearing from the outside world. The inside of Toriel’s ass was crushingly oppressive, quite literally. The air stunk of shit, not that any of it was breathable in the first place, but her rectum squeezed on you like a toy, her heart beat rapidly as she began to masturbate not too far above, whimpering like a schoolgirl herself. “Fffuck, that's right.. Die in Mummy’s smelly asshole, human. Let Mummy absorb your SOUL and keep it safe forever.. in my fat, smelly ass you love so much. You won't be the first, or the last~!!” You could hardly make head or tail of her muffled and feverish words given your FIGHT for survival, but the few bits and pieces you had picked up sent a chilling fear to your very SOUL. H-How could she have harboured such a dark desire all of this time without even so much of a sign?! The other monsters did seem afraid of her, but.. “Nnnhhggghh, so closee.. keep squirming, human..~” She cooed out to you. You really didn't want to oblige her at this point, but, feeling around, you believed you had to have been nearly free, if you could just.. push a little harder.. You squeezed your arms as much as you could to pry open her shithole from the inside, only managing to get a brief spot of light to shine in before your hands slipped. “M-My child! So naughty..” She cried out in shock at the strength of your DETERMINATION, but certainly not fear. The strength of her ass would prove to be far more powerful in the end as it began to squeeze and tug at your body. Her mews of pleasure ramped up to screams as she began to climax, her ass eager to hold onto the toy that had brought her so much pleasure clamped down on you so tightly that you began to choke. “Nnnooo..” You struggled to let out your last words as your HP reached zero.. 


GAME OVER.



  Your SOULleft your body and was swiftly absorbed into Toriel’s right asscheek. You felt so warm, all of her fat and fur, no doubt.. Your view was limited to the cracked ceiling above her bed as your “mother” caught her breath. You attempted to yell, but nobody came.. but you did sense another, a third party, familiar, as if they'd always been here.. in her left asscheek, another human SOUL. She hadn't misled you at all, it seemed. While you experienced nothing but fear and horror, you could sense this SOUL was in a state of perpetual perverted bliss, oblivious to your cries for help. “Ahhh, my child.. I can feel you wriggling..~” Toriel finally spoke to you, you screamed back thousands of questions all at once, but again, nobody came. “I’m so sorry that it had to end like this, but it was for your own good, really. Every human I have ever allowed to leave this ruin ended up slain by ASGORE.. My only regret is that I didn't have enough time to break your mind like I did with sweet Emi..” You saw her paw hover over you and heard it smack against her left ass cheek. That explained that, at least. “But, do not worry, my child. Your DETERMINATION will soon be exhausted, and your suffering will end, you'll live happily ever after.. as Mummy’s ass.” You hated the fact that the mere idea of that was already somewhat inviting. Sure, she was hot, you loved her butt, but you had a life of your own! You needed to RESET, anything! You tried to concentrate on the memory of the day before all of this began..  LOAD FAILED. N-No.. That wasn't possible, how could that be possib– PPPBBBTTTTT!! You felt yourself vibrate rapidly against the other asscheek as a sickeningly rotten air blew between you. “Mmmn.. So sorry, luv. Although, you definitely can't complain, you were all into it last night afterall, this is just the first of many.~” She chuckled as she dragged your face across the mattress in the process of sitting up and leaving bed. She stretched and placed a paw on her gut, you both heard the same ominous growl.. “Ah, I suppose you might as well be introduced to this part of your new life as well..” She warned as she began to step into the hallway of her humble abode. You felt yourself wobble and rub up against her other asscheek with each step she took, distracting you from your efforts to try to visualise where in the house you were by this rate. Luckily, you were given an answer in the cruellest of forms. A familiar ornate mirror towards the end of hall, you observed your reflection in horror, having not been sure what to expect until now. Her ass had grown significantly, indeed the milf seemed taller in general, though you weren't sure if this was true or if it seemed to  be because you were literally attached to her hips now. Regardless, there was zero indication of your existence where “you” were, the closest thing to it being that the stripes across her butt had darkened significantly upon absorbing your SOUL.. Perhaps they were a sign of the other SOUL. She harboured inside of her, and that's why she reacted as she did  the night prior.. To think you felt guilty for it, no less. “Mhh.. sharper horns, huh? I guess it is to be expected from the newfound power I wield..” Toriel mused to herself with a bemused sigh before strutting away from the mirror. You got one last glance at yourself, after everything you'd experienced, was it even “your” reflection anymore..? 


Scat Scene Warning


  Toriel stepped away from the mirror and into the bathroom next to it, where all of this had begun.. After weeks of peeking on her as she showered, you could recognize the tiling from a mere glance. Considering your current predicament, the sight was more than enough to send you into a rather justified panic. To the older monster though, it was business as usual, nothing out of the ordinary as far as her morning routine went, in-fact, she'd be more concerned if it didn't happen. Sure, she had an additional spectator this time, but, this would be the first of many visits here, so she tried not to dwell on the awkwardness for long. You, on the other (lack of) hand, couldn't think of anything but the dread and fear that came with the view of the goat’s porcelain throne. Absolutely immaculate, Toriel was ever the clean freak. You had always been a bit of a freak for musk and scent in general, but not only had you never imagined Toriel capable of something so.. filthy, you never imagined yourself being given such an intimate view of one of her bowel movements. To think it'd happen in such a horrific fashion, no less.. First came the initial shock from the rather frigid toilet seat, you felt the chill invade every inch of “your body,” as she sat all the way back, “your face” slipped into the bowl, more than relieved to have the pressure of the heavy milf removed from your “head.” Such comfort would be short lived as you were given a visceral reminder of the purpose of the water pooled beneath you. You felt her asshole bloom outwards and release the last of the air trapped within her rectum, loosening up her anus as well as filling the ass-sealed bowl with the foul scent of rotten milk. “Nnhh, promised you’d get leftovers, didn't I?” Toriel cheekily snickered and pressed on her gut as her asshole again began to decompress outwards, though for much longer this time, it struggled to push a heavy, thick brown turd truly deserving of the term ‘log.’ You could smell it the instant its head peeked free from her body, the worst scent to ever assault “your nose” in your life.. You cringed, watching the sickeningly long shit lower from her asshole inch by inch, as if being dangled by a rope, before it finally broke apart against its own weight, hitting the water with enough force to splash droplets of the dirtied water onto “your face.” A few smaller droppings rapidly followed, taking advantage of the path that the large shit made through her rectum. Concluding her trip with a quick piss, Toriel sighed in relief, feeling significantly lighter. “Still think it looks delicious, my child? Ara ara...~” She rose from her throne and flushed, allowing you to get reacquainted with your new twin cheek once more, stained as it was.. 


Scat Scene Concluded


  Toriel drew out a long relaxed stretch before stepping into the shower, thoroughly cleaning her body and removing the grime and dirt from her snow white fur, taking her sweet time to grope and tease you as she went about her routine grooming. Though it seemed to take forever, eventually Toriel finally seemed content with the fact she was again spotless. She used her pyromancy to heat up her paw enough to dry off her fur rapidly. Of all things to find pleasure in during this crisis, you found that this was an oddly comforting sensation for you. However, every positive came with its accompanying negative. Now clean, dry and settled, it was time for her to get dressed. Sure, the home was now empty, she could walk around nude as the day she was born, but she preferred to be prepared for anything, and she still felt obligated to help you adjust to your new existence. “Hrmhh, what colour? Gold, lavender, black, red..  Ahh, if only I could still ask you, my child.” She caressed her ass absentmindedly, right where your ‘cheek’ would be. You didn't actually understand what she was doing at this point though, all you could see from your view was her now neatly made bed behind her as she dug through her dresser. “Then again, what sort of woman am I for expecting her ass to tell her what to wear, hmhmhm.~”  She chuckled to herself, oblivious to the flustered shouting that her comment elicited out of you. “Ooh, perfect! These will really illustrate the point I want to make!” You felt her tail twitch above you, a gesture you had once found so endearing, now utterly scared you. Just what was this perverted milf so excited for this time?! Toriel stepped towards the antique standing mirror in her room and allowed you to get a good look at yourself once again. Puzzled by this, you gaze longingly at the fatty white ass cheek your SOUL inhabited, unsure of what exactly you were intended to notice until it was quite literally in your face. An incredibly thin and small pair of navy blue panties, just as intricately designed and sewn as the other two pairs invaded the corner of your view as she struggled to pull the much too small pair past her wide thighs. “Nmhh..! This will likely be uncomfortable for you, my child, but an important lesson to learn about being my ass issss..” She tugged harder, you could swear you heard a few seams ripping as she finally managed to break through her thunder thighs. “..that my desires are more important than yours. If I want to wear skimpy underwear, for example.” She empathised further by tugging the pair the rest of the way past your face, slowly obscuring your view with the dark, encompassing cotton garment. All except for one detail, the unmistakable symbols that make up the Delta Rune were cut out, allowing for a small amount of fresh air and light to trickle in. A final cruel irony, considering the SOUL-absorbing ass that the panties now adorned had now claimed two potential fulfillers of the prophecy the rune foretold.. “Hah~ I told you I’d start helping you pick out clothes in the future, my child! Your life really will be so much safer and better now.. You don't even have to think. Just accept it..~” She smiled warmly and tugged at her waistband, wedging the panties tightly against you. She really did have the best intentions, even if she was a bit of a rough tease. In her mind, you can never stray away now, your SOUL never be used to hurt your kind whom she had come to love so much. You got to live a sexual existence, and what young adult didn't dream of that? She did you a favour, and enjoyed herself in the process.. who could blame her for that? And was it wrong of her to already anticipate the next human to fall into the ruins? She felt her nipples hardening at the mere thought of it, perhaps this SOUL could be absorbed into her breasts? Oh, how wonderful doing the right thing can feel sometimes.


  Months passed, maybe years? It was pretty difficult for you to determine the passage of time when you had your own body down here, nigh impossible now that your existence was attached to this gluttonous monster’s ass. Toriel.. at least you think that's what her name is. After a while, she stopped talking to you, and began to treat you no differently than her other asscheek. The SOUL within it radiated with arousal at this, but instead of bliss, you felt yourself going mad. You learned the sight, feeling and even the scent of the inside of every pair of panties this immortal milf owned. Learned all of her favourite foods and snacks, learned that snails make her stomach growl for hours without any other effect half of the time.. and the other half, they make her fart so much that even she gets fed up with it. A roulette every time, and goddamn, did she ever love to snack on them. You learned that butterscotch pie is almost as soft being shit out as it is before. You learned that she enjoys reading so much that she occasionally finishes trilogies in one sitting, and the pain that comes from being squished under her for that long.. You learned her ex’s name from the rare times she'd mutter it and be so frustrated with herself that she'd spank herself, well ‘your face,’ without any MERCY. Yes, Toriel taught you all sorts of things, but one day as she tended to the flower garden, the moment finally came for her to begin teaching a new human. She watched the small human interact with a strange flower monster she’d never seen before from a distance, thinking aloud herself. “Is that.. No, that's crazy. Still though, they look to be around their age. It'll be a long wait for them to come of age, but eventually they'll grow curious about my body, and they’ll be all mine..” She plotted for the long term future, considering what to say to the strange new child before witnessing the flower make an attempt on the poor kid’s life. Without hesitating, she rushed forward and protected them, kneeling down and extending her paw. “What a terrible creature, torturing such a poor, innocent youth..” The oddly familiar child took a nervous step back from the woman, a very appropriate reaction considering what she’s capable of, you thought. “Ah, do not be afraid, my child. I am TORIEL, caretaker of the RUINS.” She smiled and again reached out, this time receiving the human’s nervous hand into hers. Never would she anticipate that her scheme to steal their soul would crumble in less than a week, being so charmed by the curious child, permitting them to venture forth into the underground with a heavy heart. No one would be able to anticipate the legendary tale that would follow; a tale you only got to participate in by jiggling on Toriel’s fat ass.