[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A Lilliputian guy named Sam is taken in by a Brobdingnagian mother and her two daughters after his city is crushed. He isn't quite sure if he is a member of the family, or a pet. But as the daughters become women, they are overly comfortable naked around him, which he doesn't mind.

However, the elder daughter gradually develops a taste for abusing and killing those smaller than her, and comes across some other survivors of the destroyed Lilliputian community. 


Rated: X
Categories: Butt, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Body Exploration, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, New World Order, Slave Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 6720 Read: 26974
Published: January 02 2023 Updated: January 15 2023
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by RedSplotch [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1183 words)

2. Chapter 2 by RedSplotch [Reviews - 0] (1101 words)

Here's chapter 2! You'll see the introduction of some other Lillis. I'm uploading this with Chapter 3 on 1/4/23

-RedSplotch

3. Chapter 3 by RedSplotch [Reviews - 0] (1584 words)

4. Chapter 4 by RedSplotch [Reviews - 0] (1337 words)

This chapter contains the long-awaited interaction of the Brobi mother/MILF with the lillis.

5. Chapter 5- Epilogue by RedSplotch [Reviews - 0] (592 words)

6. Chapter 6 - April Fool's Day by RedSplotch [Reviews - 0] (923 words)
Some of you asked for more interaction with the mom.