- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

I rolled off my mattress and stumbled to the bathroom. I turned on the faucet and let the water run through my hands for a second; before splashing it on my face. As I glanced out the window at the plastic “pipes” leading into my tiny home. They’d been manufacturing for connecting lilli-sized structures with brobi plumbing. There must be more like me, living at best as pets, at worst, as slaves.

They talked about sending me back to my own kind.  It had been so long; I knew little of my kind. I didn’t want to go. I knew Jennifer had good intentions in pushing for it; I was 18 years old and needed to do something with my life- in the brobi world; there was nothing for me.

Off about a third of a mile in the distance, the giant door swung open. In walked Maddie. I had to crane my neck to see her head; she stood 3000 feet tall to me. Her morning black hair was frizzy, and her olive-skinned breasts strained against her white t-shirt as she yawned; stretching while she did so. Her soft bare feet crashed down, shaking my house violently. She walked over to the toilet and pulled down her panties and began to piss. She mindlessly checked her phone. As she pumped thousands of gallons of urine out of her pussy; I couldn’t help but stare. I’d seen it almost daily for the past several years, but she was 18 now and had grown up to be really hot. I was amazed she always did this in front of me. The demon in my mind thought ‘because you’re not a boy, her same age, a peer, you’re a pet’; that was the only reason she was comfortable behaving in such a way; baring her naked body casually to me. The angel in my mind thought she was comfortable because we’d known each other since childhood.

She walked towards the shower, and quickly removed her shirt and panties. Her back was turned to me. I briefly got a view of her flawless body; as she stepped forward, her ass jiggled slightly; although its firmness could be seen too. She stepped into the shower. Although I could’ve seen more, I knew she’d eventually come over to me, after she got dressed and applied makeup. My hard-on would be gone by then; so she wouldn’t know about it. It was a routine at this point.

……

She walked over and crouched down before me. “Hi Sam”. I opened my front door and waved awkwardly. Her index finger was outstretched. “Come on, Emily wants to see you”. I stepped forward and onto her fingernail. I felt the same queasiness as she lifted me 300 feet into the air and walked off.

She walked me down the hall and into another bedroom. The bedroom was far cleaner than Maddie’s; it was in fact pristine. I grinned briefly. That was Isabel, she was always teased for her OCD. As the older sister of the two, she didn’t like this. Sitting at a desk, on the far side of the room, studying from a textbook, was a petite blonde girl; short for a brobi. Clad in a tan crop-top and blue sweatpants, she turned around when she heard us enter the room. “Come here” she commanded to her younger sister. Maddie walked over. “Hi Sam”- Isabel waved and blew a kiss. I waved back. Maddie put me down on the desk; directly across from Isabel’s exposed midriff. “Don’t look” Isabel said to Maddie. Maddie rolled her eyes in response. “No, seriously, don’t look”. Maddie grinned as she turned around. “So Sam gets to see, but not me?”. Isabel gave me a strange look. She started pulling on the elastic of her waistband. The waistband stretched so that it created a four-inch opening between it and Isabel’s body. I gasped. The room was well-illuminated and Isabel was, well, commando. Everything was visible. My mouth went dry as I eyed her naked pussy. She was OCD and she had evidently started shaving it; except for a light brown landing strip. I’d never seen it before and I was in awe of the 50-foot cave that could’ve swallowed me hole. I was hard as a rock. I was embarrassed she’d notice me, but then I thought, why should I be embarrassed? She was flashing me. She knew what she was doing.

My horniness distracted me, but I did see slight movement coming from her pussy. Before I could comprehend more, Isabel right hand dove into her pants; the left still holding the elastic. She withdrew her hands and the elastic snapped back. I sheepishly looked up at her face, and noticed she was looking at her hand.  The finger lowered towards the table, and I quickly saw there was a woman on her fingernail. I quickly recognized her.

….

I’d been separated from the lilli world 10 years ago; aged 8. The family of Maddie and Isabel had moved into a large home on the shores of lake Winnebago. Formerly, it had been a vacation home, rarely used by the owners. Those former owners had allowed a civilization of lilis to exist on their front lawn.  When Jennifer, the mother of Maddie and Isabel moved in with her family; she felt that the lillis needed to leave. To her credit, she gave warning. She gave us a couple of weeks to skedaddle before she would eliminate all the physical structures of our civilization. There was a lot of arrogance from the lillis. They didn’t want to leave. My father, a colonel in the army, was part of a plan which would allow us to stay. Foolishly, and endangering the lives of everyone, even those who intended to flee, they on a couple of occasions fired barrages of missiles at the girls as they waited for the bus to go to school; breaking skin and causing them great distress. Sound weapons were directed towards the home to drive out the inhabitants. Eventually, Jennifer got fed up with this. A few days before the deadline she had set for us, she saddled up the leaf-blower.

The scene is ingrained in my memory.  Clad in just yoga pants, a hoody and sneakers, her blonde hair frizzy and not combed, she strolled towards us and turned on the machine. A deafening noise sounded and I could only comprehend my elementary school being ripped to shreds; concrete, desks and books flying everyone for a fraction of a second before everything went black.

Evidently, the displaced air caused me to land on Jennifer’s tennis shoe. I remained there for around a day, until she noticed me when she was going to put on her shoe. Perhaps seeing a lilli up close triggered her instinct for mercy, and she took me in.

I was the youngest of 3 children; my twin sisters one year older than myself I never heard from; nor from either of my parents. 

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review; I value the feedback!