- Text Size +

Emily was beside herself by her boyfriend’s fate. The same witch that had murdered her entire immediate family now came to kill her only living friend and grievously injure her. Maddie had asked her the story of what had happened, and Emily tried not to bash the girl’s mother. But she was glad to see the amount of compassion the brobi had for her. The brobi had even burst into tears and cried upon the revelation that her adopted brother had been crushed by her own mother. Maddie had even gone to the local library to use a 3D printer to work on a cast for Emily to help her heal. She’d held off Isabel asking where her pet was, stating that Jennifer had taken her to be used as a sex toy, grossing her out. The idea of sharing a sex toy with her mom put an end to her questions. Despite these positive developments, the only shelter for Emily was her ex-boyfriends house. It was painful to see so many memories of him. It was hard to identify lilliputian areas; they were increasingly isolating themselves from the brobi world. Emily’s safety was even more important once she missed her period the next month. Her intense fuck with Sam had evidently impregnated her. Maddie did know of one place where she would be safe. One night staying up late drinking episode of girl talk with her sister, she’d revealed the existence of the cave on lake superior of the high-tech lillis who had shrunk themselves to avoid detection. Maddie had driven up a couple of weeks after thanksgiving to locate it. She knew that Emily herself would be a skyscraper sized giantess to these tinies, and felt it was a place where she would be safe. A few days before Isabel was set to return from college for Christmas holiday, Maddie got Emily in her car and drove north to the location. She set her down on the outskirts of a city; just barely being rebuilt after Isabel’s massacre.  

As Maddie left, Emily looked down on the world beneath her. She stood over 1000 feet tall on this civilization’s scale. Her feet had landed on a highway and she watched as a car rapidly approach her sneaker before slamming on the brakes rapidly to avoid hitting the 50-foot-high wall of her shoe. She crouched down and grinned down lecherously as the tinies- a young, attractive couple in a sports car, looked up at her in awe.

Adam and Mary had been doing much better in peace time. They were putting their academic training too good use; Mary as a nurse; helping treat long-term injuries from combat veterans, and Adam as a civil engineer working on rebuilding. They’d taken a Wednesday off from work mid-week to do some early Christmas shopping and they were driving out towards a large mall (so large it was away from the city). Adam’s quick reflexes prevented them from being a fatality as a 1250 foot giantess was dropped right in front of them by a 100 mile giantess, like the one that had visited them months earlier. They got out of the car to look up at the early 20s petite redhead giantess; clad in a nice sundress and pink lace panties. Mary couldn’t even be mad at Adam perving on the giantess. She just shuddered and buried her head in his arm as the giantess crouched down to get a better look at them…

THE END.