- Text Size +

Mid-morning, Adam reported to base where he and others were brought into a large theatre/lecture-hall room. They were going to be first shown a slew of war propaganda, then debriefed on their mission and the purposes of their sacrifice. And that it was.

Unlike most of the other hundreds of men, generally aged around 18-20, a few years younger than Adam, Adam had resigned himself to his fate. That helped calm his nerves. He had no illusions about the war anymore, and wasn’t looking for kudos for his sacrifice. He was daydreaming just a few minutes into the presentation. A gruff, middle-aged colonel or something was speaking impassionedly about the founding of the Levan Republic. About how they had escaped the oppression of Brobis due to their wits and technology, and how ALL citizens, even the rebels, had been given unprecedent prosperity.

Mid-way through this speech on escaping the brobis, the building shook violently. They all knew what earthquakes were, but they never experienced them. To quell some sort of panic, the officers in the building shouted and herded the conscripts into an orderly exit.

His jaw dropped. On the horizon, on the edge of their cave, stood what would take him a few seconds to comprehend, was a full-sized brobi, standing 120 miles tall to him and everyone around him. It was a girl, aged around 19 or 20. She was blonde, clad in a green two-piece bikini. But what he noticed were her eyes, there was a type of determination in the piercing blue eyes.

…..

He, being a guy, after all, took a few more seconds to admire the rest of the package. She’d walked a little bit to get to the cave in the June sun, her skin glistened, but it just gave her a vibrancy. She’d been tanning. She was petite, but her breasts, those sweet masses of flesh stood miles above her chest, and strained her well-fitting bikini. Adam watched as her chest moved up and down with her breathing.

She spoke “so you little fucks like genocide?” and flashed a cruel smile. It hit Adam what this was about. Evidently the furious signals from the rebels had gotten to this girl, evidently just enjoying a day at the beach. She presumably believed them, they probably sent her videos of the atrocities.

She looked down. And stepped forward. Her soft bare feet smashed down with earth-shattering force, and each being over 10 miles long, extinguished thousands of lives with each. She made a point to stomp down each time she stepped, triggering violent tremors for miles. She held her foot above them and left over 6 million inhabitants of the Levan’s largest city looking up at the soft sole of her foot with fear and lust. She shivered with pleasure as the skyscrapers crumbled, though merely for a millisecond as she brought her foot down. It was evident that she was getting a sexual thrill out of it. She looked around rapidly. She’d gotten herself carried away, but she wasn’t sure what to do next. She took a step back, away from them, but then stopped. Slowly she began to pull on her top. She casually tossed it onto the ground, leveling a small city in the process. Adam had but a moment to admire the pert, young tits; about the size of one of her kind’s hand. The jiggled slightly and became pendulous as she leaned in, as if getting into bed. Her swollen and aroused nipples landed onto the capital city, obliterating the few remaining skyscrapers instantly.

In just a few minutes, she’d topped the deaths from the 5-year civil war by 700%; 1 million had died in the past five years, but she’d killed 7 million.

She had probably killed a lot of Adam and Mary’s extended family and friends, but they knew that she had just singlehandedly ended the brutal war. Despite this young woman’s death toll, many in Levan would worship her, long after she left.

….

Emily did not know it, but Isabel had gotten a taste of the thrill of absolute power over those smaller than her that day in June. That was the reason why she perceived that she had changed so much in the year since they first had contact with her.

Emily described how the 4 lilli girls showed up to a location a short distance from their homes. Isabel picked them up and proceeded immediately to college. They’d resided in a mini-home similar to the one in which I resided. They had the same classes as Isabel, and had no issue hearing any of the lectures. Any questions they had; Isabel had to ask on their behalf. Most of the time, she put them down on her desk and they used the surface to write in their notebooks. Most students around Isabel never really took notice that they were there.

LABOUR DAY WEEKEND, 2022:

One day, on a Thursday a couple of weeks into the semester, Isabel had arrived a few minutes early to class, and the 4 lilli girls were busy getting set up on their desk. Isabel walked across the room, and was talking with one of her girlfriends, when a very handsome guy joined their conversation. Isabel playfully slapped him a few times, and was obviously flirting with him. The girls joked about it amongst themselves, but thought not too much of it.

The following day, Friday, Isabel and the girls got back to her dorm from their last class. She seemed nervous, a ball of anxious energy. She retreated to the bathroom for a few minutes as the girls kicked off their shoes and tried to relax. Isabel emerged, wearing a black cocktail dress, and some greenish-blue eye shadow; one which complemented her pale white skin. She looked towards the desk where the 4 girls were and gave them a strange look. “Date night?” Emily asked her. Isabel just slowly nodded, then spoke. “I just have 1 problem”. “dry vulva skin, you know? I’m sure you ladies can relate”. “I would usually use like microbeads or something, but they’re banned”. She gave a pouty face. “Instead, I’ll have to use lillibeads”. ‘What is she talking about?’ Emily thought ominously. Without warning, she scooped up Emily’s sister on her finger, hiked up her dress, and dropped her into her panties. She then snarled at the other 3 girls “I want you to grab combs, pedicure stuff, anything that you think would help me with dry skin”. The other 3 stood there in shock. Emily acted first. Clearly, something had snapped. “Come on” she urged the remaining 2 girls. They obeyed Isabel. Moments later, they too, were dropped into her panties.

The 3 girls were all straight, and were revulsed by the task. They had no idea why she did this. They just knew they all smelled fragrantly of her musk. As the scrubbed her vulva harder and harder, they could tell her vaginal muscles were clenching. They didn’t know whether it was worse to stop pleasuring her or to keep doing it. After about 15 minutes of this, they heard a knocking on the door. The whole time this was happening, Isabel had remained standing, putting some touches on her makeup in front of the mirror.

They heard a male voice and Isabel doing her flirtatious laugh. They could tell Isabel was moving. Two of the girls, one of Sam’s sisters, and Emily’s sister, lost their grip and fell onto the bottom of her panties. They beat on her junk to get her attention, to no avail. A few minutes later, she sat down. The two girls, both aged just 18 years old, were smashed into a bloody pulp under a girl their same age, who, barring the lottery of size, would’ve been their peer. The remaining 2 girls, had just each lost a twin sister, their best friends throughout their short but difficult lives.

Sam’s sister began attempting to climb out, and had made significant progress. Isabel seemingly felt this. Miraculously, she survived as Isabel and her beau began walking out of the dorm. Evidently ready to begin their date. As he walked a little ahead, Isabel covertly hiked up her dress and snagged the lilli girl. While the guy wasn’t looking she opened her dresser drawer and slid the girl into a condom, which she flirtatiously slid into the guy’s jean pocket.

The poor lilli girl wept desolately as she struggled beneath the crinkled plastic. She just couldn’t escape. She was getting tired and weak. She felt these two might knock boots that night, she had to deal with them grinding on each other much of the time.

Finally, she saw daylight again. She saw a buck-naked Isabel lying on a bed. The guy was fooling with the condom. She didn’t know who he was, but tried desperately and futilely to get his attention. He got the condom on and she was pressed flat against his engorged member. She was moved up and down, up and down, as he thrusted. After what seemed like entirety, the climax came, the flood came, and the girl drowned. The hate she felt towards her former friend Isabel was so strong that in her dying minutes, she felt grateful at least the condom blocked her from being shot into her.