- Text Size +

Caleb growled angrily as he hacked at the firewood, splitting the log with a single blow of the axe. He wiped his auburn-colored bangs out of his eyes, sweat stinging them slightly as he looked up at the afternoon sun. It was that curious time in early spring where a man could feel too hot and too cold on the same day depending on the time, and with the sweat drying on his bare chest it was definitely starting to lean towards too cold.

“Goodness lad,” his father laughed, stepping out of their farmhouse, “you’ve chopped enough wood for the rest of the cold nights this year, and into the next one too! What’s got you so riled up?”

“Clarabelle Lewins is going off to Camford to study,” he growled, leaning the axe against the tree stump and reaching for his shirt. He forced it over his head, covering a physique chiseled from farm labor.

“So what?” his father asked, “you’ve barely said two words to Clarabelle since you were children!”

“She was the last unmarried girl anywhere around here,” he said angrily, “I… I know you’re right, I don’t think I wanted to court her even, but it’s like a bell rang for me, all the girls I grew up with are gone or married!”

“Ah,” his father muttered, “well… you’re not an ugly man Caleb, and you’re not a drunk, and you’ve got your letters, so-“

“It doesn’t matter if I’m the Emperor’s own son if there are no women my age in any farm or village near here!” he exclaimed, kicking over a pile of the wood he’d chopped. “None my age and ready to be courted anyway,” he muttered. He sat on the stump with a sigh, “I thought I had time to find a girl I fancied, but I blinked and they were all married, or gone to the city, or joined a convent-“

One girl joined a convent Caleb,” his father said with a scowl, “you’re young yet, you’ll find a woman, I promise you! Maybe next year, after the harvest, we can scrape together some gold and send you off to the city for a few months.”

Caleb smiled, “Thanks father, maybe I’ll take you up on that.”

His father smiled and nodded, walking towards the barn to continue the day’s chores. As he left Caleb sighed, he knew his father meant well, he was likely earnest in his offer to send him to the city, but he knew his mother and father would face a lean year if he took them up on it. The farm did well of course, as well as any farm did, but losing a pair of hands and paying for him to go searching for a wife in the city… that would stretch what money they had rather thin, and that wasn’t something he wanted to subject his family to.

Then there were the elves… the Winter Court was supposedly allied to the Human Imperium now, but that didn’t stop the occasional party of raiders from slipping over the border to cause havoc in human communities. He didn’t like the idea of being away if a group of them came by, an extra musket could make all the difference.

With a sigh he decided to forget his troubles and split more wood, reaching for the axe. He was soon interrupted again, this time by his mother, a stout woman tanned woman who marched in from their fields, mud up to her knees and a scowl.

“Caleb!” she barked, “I saw some slimes coming up out of the swamp.”

“Already?” he asked with a frown.

His mother shrugged, “we’ve had some warm nights, they say that’s all it takes. Before you finish up for the day, can you go down to the pond and check to make sure none of those things are sliding around? They give me the creeps…” she shuddered.

“Sure,” he said with a shrug.

Slimes were a nuisance, monsters with gooey bodies and little intelligence that would try to absorb and dissolve anything in their path. The dumb things would occasionally overpopulate in the lowlands swamps and find their way onto farms in search of food, usually chickens or root vegetables. They could occasionally get as large as four feet across if they could get their tendrils on enough food, at which point they became a problem for larger animals or even unwary humans, but it was rare for any to survive that long. The bigger ones were smarter too, maybe about as smart as a raccoon, but still not a real threat to someone who saw them coming.

Caleb walked into the storage shed and grabbed a large machete style blade, clipping it to his belt, after another moment he grabbed his musket as well, slinging it over his shoulder. A bullet would be wasted on a slime, but you never knew what else you could run into in the country.

The pond was perhaps a half hour’s walk away, a small pool of water on the edge of their property where their animals could drink. There was a small shack on the shore where his father kept fishing supplies for later in the year, and beyond the ridge Caleb could see the willows and glistening water of the swamps that separated the Empire’s lands from the Elves own.

Despite his mother’s concerns he didn’t see any slimes around their pond, and after twenty minutes of walking around the edge to see if the water had attracted any of them, he decided to give up the search.

There was something else he could do while he was out here alone though, and with his frustration mounting, and nary a single maiden in the entire county, it was only natural to seek some… relief. He glanced at the fishing shack, and licking his lips he glanced around, making sure he was alone before sighing and entering it. He walked to a small locked case, his old fishing gear, rarely used this time of year, and flipped the lock open, revealing a glossy series of papers he’d paid a traveling merchant entirely too much for. Lewd illustrations from a printing press in the capital stared back at him, women in skimpy outfits and with alluring faces, and a few with no clothing at all. He shuffled through his small collection of illicit images, looking for one that struck his fancy.

A wet *plop* caused him to spin around, panic welling in his chest, if mother or father saw this smut they’d-

“Oh,” he laughed, looking down at the floor, seeing the small blue slime. He reached for the knife he’d set on the table, then paused as it seemed to slide away from him, a small squeak of fright echoing out. He frowned, “that’s not very slimelike behavior…” he gently set the weapon back down, and the small blue slime slowly approached him again, two indents he supposed were eyes glancing up at him.

Slowly, hesitantly, he reached down for the creature, picking it up. It jiggled like a ripe bladder about to burst, but it didn’t burn his hands or make any aggressive motions. He poked it curiously, and his finger broke through the surface tension, entering the slime’s body. He felt a sucking sensation, and watched with a raised eyebrow as the creature slurped the sweat, dirt, and grime off him, not harming his flesh in the slightest.

“You are the strangest slime I’ve ever seen,” he laughed, there was a quick squeak from the creature, approval? He stuck another finger in, enjoying the curiously slick sucking sensation as it seemingly tasted him, slurping him clean.

An evil thought struck him, a thought so terrible that he couldn’t believe it was his own as he stared down at the slime.

He gulped nervously, “No, it’s maidenless behavior!” he said aloud.

But you are technically maidenless a more deranged part of him argued.

“I won’t sink so low,” he declared, “it’s disgusting, it’s vile, it’s…” the slime interrupted his train of thought as tendrils reached up and began tasting his other fingers, a slow sucking sensation enveloping them.

Caleb walked out of the fishing shack, buttoning his pants and with a red face after the simultaneous best, and worst, moment of his life. The way the slime cooed happily after him didn’t help matters, and he only spared a single glance back at the seemingly pleased creature before forcing himself to walk away.

The slime eagerly parsed through the rich trove of proteins and magical essence it had taken in, putting them to good use as it felt its thoughts, no her thoughts increase in speed and clarity. She blinked her eyes, oozing across the floor and wondering when the human would return to feed her again.

She glanced at the parchments, there was some of the material near them, indicating the human had apparently spilled the seed she craved over these… Slimes were experts at molding their body to blend in with their environments, capture prey, or acquire other needed resources… Yes, this would be simple.

The slime began to elongate, an hourglass form taking shape, a feminine face, curled tendrils of hair that spilled over her “shoulders.” She thickened the slime around her eyes, giving them more definition in a way she thought the human would like based on the images he’d left, and then gave herself a mouth, and even a small nose. Glancing at her reflection in the glass she smiled, pleased with her resemblance to the images the human had left.

After she was done, she pushed the door of the shack open, oozing her way outside and taking in her surroundings. The material she’d received from the human had enabled her to think more clearly, relying less on base instinct. She smiled as she saw the human’s footprints in the moist ground, he would be easy to track, and then she could show him her new form and see if it pleased him. For now though, she needed more mass… she glanced at the pond, it would have moisture, and things to eat in it, everything a growing slime needed.

The next day Caleb found himself walking through the woods near the farmhouse, checking the family’s traps for small game, rabbit, squirrel, anything that could make a good stew. He frowned as he held up a snare, looking at the blue goop dripping from it.

A slime must have gotten it, the thought of a slime brought back memories from the previous day, and he shuddered.

“Hello?” a woman’s voice called in the woods.

Caleb’s ears perked up, it didn’t sound like anyone he knew, and as he’d bemoaned few women lived nearby, “Yes, hello? Are you lost?” he called.

“Caleb!” her voice called, and he heard rustling in the trees as someone moved closer to him.

“Uh, yes it’s me,” he called, “but I’m not sure I recognize-“

A blue semi-transparent form burst through the trees, her arms outstretched and a smile on her… face? Caleb shouted in surprise as he was bowled over and pinned to the ground by the wall of blue goo, her womanly shape temporarily disappearing before reforming, her arms on either side of him and a grin on her face.

“W-Wha-“ he stammered, his eyes wide.

“It’s me, the slime!” she giggled, “from yesterday?”

His stomach lurched, “No, that’s impossible, s-slimes can’t look like this, you look-“

“Attractive?” she guessed, “thanks! I saw your pictures and tried to look like them!”

His face went from pale to beet red, “t-those aren’t mine!”

“Yes they are silly!” she giggled, coating his clothing with sticky blue slime as she hugged herself close to him, “I saw you get them out of the box!” She paused, looking at his stunned expression, “I’m talking correctly, right?”

“How?” he asked finally, “how are you talking!? How are you… woman shaped? How are you so big!?”

She was slightly larger than he was, and he would bet he would be looking up at her if they stood next to one another, her slimy body easily stuck him to the forest floor as she nuzzled her head against him.

“I don’t really know,” she admitted, putting her finger to her chin as she thought a moment, “when you fed me yesterday, I was able to use that material to really improve myself, especially my mind! It would have taken me all day to think this much before! And I’d never be able to control this much mass!” she gestured down her body. “I was listening to your family talk, and before I knew it, I could use words like you humans do! Isn’t that wild?”

“W-What do you want from me?” he stammered, squirming in her slimy grip, “I’m sorry I… I’m sorry I used you to relive my urges, it was wrong and I know this is some kind of punishment, but please don’t dissolve me!”

The slime oozed around him, lifting and reforming until it appeared the slime was straddling him, “Sorry?” she laughed, “I came all this way to get more!

“More?” he exclaimed.

“It’s perfect, I get bigger, smarter, more powerful, and you have a woman in your life, just like you were saying over breakfast!”

He cursed himself for whining about it at the table, “We really need to slow down and talk about this!”

“Nope, sorry,” the slime said with a grin, “I need more of your stuff or I’m going to get dumb again, and we don’t want that!” There was a sizzling sound as his clothing began to dissolve, she had a look of concentration a moment, and he watched in a mix of awe and horror as his belt buckle, the only metal on his outfit, floated up through her body and to where her “mouth” was. “Pfft,” she spat it out, tossing it away with a giggle as she casually pulled his clothing apart, dissolving some and simply discarding the rest until he was naked.

“Gods, this is… this is really happening!” he whispered, he felt himself growing hard, the form the slime had adopted was quite pleasing, with round buxom breasts and a thin waist, and as she smiled and leaned down over him he couldn’t help but want this on some level.

“Why are you so nervous?” she asked, genuinely curious, “you wanted a woman, and here I am!” She paused, “is there something… wrong with me? I tried my best to look like your pictures-“

“No, that’s not it,” he sighed, “it’s just…” she looked down at him eagerly, and he couldn’t really think of a good thing to say. To hell with it, he thought with a grin, “you look fine!”

“Good, now hold still!” she leaned down and pinned his arms again as she willed her legs to solidify, taking form, and between her legs an entrance came into being. She concentrated, making parts of her gooey body stiffer, gelatinous almost, and with a happy expression she lowered herself onto his waiting erection, squealing with pleasure as he entered her.

Caleb gasped and fought to keep his eyes from crossing, the slime’s body felt like nothing he’d ever experienced, a soft warm feeling seemed to cradle him as she began to ride him slowly, like a cloud had wrapped around his manhood and was determined to milk him dry.

“This feels good!” the slime said excitedly, increasing her speed and causing Caleb to spasm underneath her, “does it always feel like this when you extract seed from a human?” She gasped happily herself, clenching around him tighter, the wet gooeyness of her body lubricating him as she came down on him again and again.

It didn’t take long for the slime to reach her goal, and he looked down and saw his own cum shooting into her transparent body, the silky white strands disappearing inside her as she instantly absorbed them, eagerly pumping him for more.

“It tastes so good!” she moaned, “it FEELS so good! Keep going! Spray as much as you can!”

He had no choice but to obey, and his muscles went tense as the sensations overwhelmed his conscious thought. As the bliss left him, his body went limp, a feeling of tiredness coming over him as the slime sighed in smug satisfaction.

“I can feel it already!” she said excitedly. She glanced down at him, giggling at his spent form, “thanks Caleb, don’t go too far, okay? I’ll be back in a few hours.”

“A few hours!?” he asked, his eyes going wide.

“I’d stay with you, but I’m going to go find some more food,” she explained, “I don’t want to eat too many more of your pond’s fish or there won’t be any left!”

“Ah, that makes sense,” he said, still in shock, “so you intend to keep uh…”

“Milking you, yeah,” she said with a shrug, “I can’t wait to see what kind of potential I have!” She suddenly grinned, “I could get big enough to eat that whole village of humans down the road!”

His eyes went wide with alarm, “don’t eat the villagers!” he said in a panic, his voice almost cracking.

She cocked her head, “why not? They’re full of proteins and other nutrients…”

His mind raced a moment, “it will… make me sad?”

She frowned a moment, then nodded, “okay, I wouldn’t want to do that… I guess I can hold off on eating any humans for now.”

“Great,” he muttered, collapsing back to the forest floor, “see you in a few hours…” He watched the slime blow him a kiss as she slid along the forest floor, leaving a sticky trail that glistened slightly in the afternoon sun.

Caleb stormed into the house, thankful that his parents were both out laboring in the fields, the last thing he wanted was to explain why he was naked and covered in blue goo. He quickly ran to his room and put on a new set of clothes, then all but ran down the stairs into his father’s study.

He quickly pulled a volume from the small collection of books his father maintained, “Monsters of the Southern Empire, Swamps, and Elvish realms,” he muttered, flipping through the pages, “Slimes…” he quickly skimmed the entry, scowling as it only told him things he already knew.

“Greater slimes?” he muttered, continuing to another section, “upon absorbing certain creatures a slime may be able to adopt some of their biology… for example slimes fed dragon flesh can occasionally produce fire…” he chewed his lip as his eyes scanned lower, finding the section on “King Slimes.”

“Extremely rare and never observed in captivity, a King Slime is a possibly mythical slime capable of extreme size, dexterity, and intelligence, supposedly such creatures will take a human lover which will supply them with the essence needed to command such immense strength and complexity…” He sighed, “possibly mythical… yeah right… only it’s a Queen slime…”

“I want a name,” the slime said, startling Caleb as her face appeared in his window. He scurried out of bed, causing the candle he’d been using as a reading light to flicker slightly.

“Y-You need to be careful; my parents could have seen you!” he hissed, it was late, both were likely already asleep in their own bedroom, thankfully on the other side of the house. He ran to the window, and the balked, stumbling back as he realized that the slime hadn’t climbed up to the window, she was looking into it. Her face alone almost filled the entire view, and as he peered outside, he saw that her still feminine looking body was now as large as their house. “Y-You’re-“

“Big right?” she giggled, thankfully lowering her voice, “I’ve been hunting all day!”

Hunting!? His eyes went wide as he saw what was unmistakably an axe blade floating through her body, along with a breastplate, a steel helmet, and a flintlock pistol. Oh gods, she’s been eating people, she’s been-

“What’s gotten into you?” she asked, looking at the fragments floating in her gelatinous form, “oh, those? I didn’t eat any humans, I promise! I was near the road when a bunch of humans were going by with a wagon, and let me tell you it smelled good, it was just full of dried meat! So I oozed up to it and began helping myself, when the humans just attacked me for no reason!”

“For no reason,” Caleb repeated numbly.

“Rude, right?” the slime said with a shrug, “So I oozed them up and was about to digest them, but then I remembered you said that would make you sad, so I just kept their weapons and let them go.” She concentrated a moment, and there were clangs as the steel equipment was pushed out of her body, landing outside the house.

“T-That’s good,” he muttered, there’s doubtless a group of naked meat merchants in town somewhere telling wild stories about giant slimes… gods what a mess.

“Thanks!” she beamed, “I’ll do my best to keep you happy… now about that name, all of you humans have one, I think I deserve one too!”

“Of course,” he muttered, “What about… Susan?” he offered up hopefully.

“Su-San,” the slime muttered, trying it out, “Susan the slime! I love it! Now the next time those meanies on the road try to stop me from getting a snack, they can yell ‘oh gods it’s Susan!’ and ‘Susan’s got my leg!’ or even ‘the bullets aren’t hurting Susan!’ and stuff like that.” She giggled at the thought while Caleb went pale.

“Okay… Susan,” he said, breathing out slowly, “those were merchants, people who sell things… and what you did is stealing.”

“Stealing?” she asked slowly.

“Taking something that didn’t belong to you,” he elaborated, “it’s generally considered wrong?”

“I see…” she said, seeming to grasp the concept, “wrong because… it makes others feel bad?”

“Yes,” he said, smiling eagerly, maybe she’s not so bad after all? Just a little naïve?

“Yeah, I guess I would feel bad if someone tried to take my things, like imagine if someone tried to take you from me!” she chuckled, “I’d be very upset!”

“Exactly,” Caleb nodded, then frowned, “wait, I’m not one of your things-“

“Yeah you are!” Susan said with a grin. Her arm reached in his window, and a moment later an arm as thick around as tree trunk was reaching in, more of a tendril really from the way it stretched to catch him as he turned to flee for the door. He tried to scream, but a blue tentacle quickly found it’s way across his mouth, muffling his cries as he was pulled out the window. “Don’t try to run, where would you even go anyway? Do you really want me to flood your whole house and drag you out?”

He shook his head in a “no” as the gooey tendril removed itself from his mouth, “y-you can’t just drag me out of my house whenever you want to… feed,” he stammered.

“I’ve got to admit, I’m getting a little fed up with all of these human rules,” Susan said. She watched his clothing dissolve as he was pulled up along her arm by the current, only his head sticking up above her transparent blue body. He was swept down across her chest and finally deposited between a pair of breasts the size of lounge chairs, easily big enough to hold him in place even without the stickiness of the slime’s surface. “I really want to make you happy and get along with you Caleb, but I’m the bigger one now! I think maybe I should be the one getting to say what we do?”

Caleb felt his arms pinned to his side by the massive blue breasts, and he couldn’t help but groan as the sucking motion of the slime’s body began against his erection. His clothing was all but dissolved away now, the tattered rags disappearing as the slime easily digested the wool and cotton materials.

“Give it up,” she giggled, putting more of her mass into her chest and increasing the size of the breasts holding Caleb in place, “just let your seed spill out, make me stronger, smarter, bigger!

He cried out as he came, smothered on either side by a pair of slimy breasts that seemed to well up around him, threatening to drown him. He sputtered for air as his seed shot into the slime, disappearing almost instantly as she absorbed it. He looked up through the rippling goo as he was dragged down into her breasts, her smiling face seeming to mock him as he tried to keep himself from drowning.

“Breathe it in,” she ordered, her voice taking on a rumbling quality from his place inside her chest.

His lungs burned, and he flailed as spots appeared at the edge of his vision, with no other choice he opened his mouth, letting the slime fill it and cascade down into his lungs. For a brief second he wondered if this was it, if it was his fate to die drowned in a slime girl’s tits… but then he realized that he wasn’t drowning, his senses were returning to normal, his lungs stopped crying out in pain… It was odd, it wasn’t like he was consciously breathing, but the slime was still sustaining him just as well as the air did. The slime had a sweet taste, like melon almost, but not overwhelming, and he found he didn’t mind it as another tendril of slime seemed to work its way down toward his stomach.

“You should be able to survive perfectly well in there,” Susan said, watching as he floated in the center of where a woman’s cleavage would be, “I can give you everything you need, air, food, water, protection…” she giggled, “release, if you think about it there’s really no reason for you to ever come out.”

Caleb screamed in protest; a few scant bubbles rose to the slime’s surface as he flailed uselessly, never making any progress in escaping her. She smirked, and then began to ooze away from the farmhouse, her food source safely secure in the jiggling masses of her breasts.

Caleb felt himself tire as his arms flailed through the thick goo, and he went limp, floating and looking out through Susan’s body at the world passing by. In spite of everything it was comfortable, like being submerged in a thick bath, and she was surprisingly warm too. He’d already been tired when he went to bed, but now he found himself slowly being lulled to sleep by the way the slime’s body cradled him.

Caleb was awoken by the chill of the air as the slime pressed him through her surface and back into the world. He coughed a moment, the last of the slime leaving his lungs as real air filled them again, an odd sensation after simply letting Susan take care of such a basic function as breathing. He blinked and looked around at his surroundings, they were in the swamp, that much he was sure of, and a blue tinged shadow fell over him as the rising sun shone through a semi-transparent body. He slowly forced himself to turn around, looking up at her.

“I added some mass overnight,” she giggled.

“Yeah,” he rasped, “you did…” she was easily one hundred feet tall now, only the very tallest of the swamp’s trees standing higher, and even then only barely. It seemed she’d made some changes to her form, making her breasts bigger, her hips wider, her bottom rounder… she’d not only gotten bigger, but thicker.

“What do you think?” she giggled, posing and showing off her new assets for him, “I made sure to add on in all the right areas,” she said with a wink, “I have you to thank…”

“Y-You let me out?” he questioned, trying to hide how much he enjoyed the sight of her new additions.

“I know I teased you about keeping you in there forever, but… well, you need to stretch your legs sometimes,” she giggled, a massive finger stroked over the top of his head, slicking it and covering it with blue goo. She gestured around at the swamp, “this place is great, isn’t it? I think I’m going to set up here.”

“S-Set up?” Caleb asked.

“Well yeah,” she explained, “you know, build a fortress, start hoarding cool stuff, maybe add a few traps, ever since that last little dose of your seed it seems like the right thing to do, instinct, you know?”

“Gods, you’re building a dungeon,” he realized.

“That’s the word!” she said happily.

Caleb looked around and tried to hide his panic as he saw dozens, hundreds, thousands, of normal slimes slipping and oozing their way out of the woods around them. They carried stones, sticks, some were even using rudimentary limbs to dig up chunks of clay from near the waterfront.

“Are they listening to you?” he asked, stunned.

“Yeah,” Susan said excitedly, “my very own army! It should be pretty easy to make the humans cooperate with all of these guys!”

“Cooperate?” Caleb repeated, blinking.

“Now I know you said no eating the humans,” Susan said apologetically, kneeling over him, “but I need food, and my slimes need food… so if the humans aren’t our food, they’re going to have to give us something else, do you understand?”

“So you want… tribute?” he asked.

“Exactly!” she beamed, “or… well, we might have to revisit what is and isn’t food.”

“That’s extortion!” he protested.

Susan blinked and frowned, “I’m still learning how human society works, but my scout slimes told me that humans are always giving things to people for protection, they give some money to the robed man and he protects them from the gods-“

“That’s not how the priest works!” Caleb shouted.

“Well, they also give the man in the castle some of their crops and money, and everyone seems to like him!” Susan said angrily.

“Those are taxes, they’re for-“ Caleb started, but he was cut off as a column of slime rushed into him, lifting him along like a current as he was brought back up to Susan’s breasts, nestled between them as the slime dripped over him like honey.

“Look Caleb, I’m following my instincts here, and I’m already making a lot of compromises to keep you happy… don’t you understand this is all to take care of you too?” She smiled, and he felt the slime tighten around his body, seeming to caress him all over at once.

“Take care of me?” he asked, “you mean you want me to live here? With you?”

“Of course,” she laughed, “I’ll need to take some of your essence regularly if I’m going to maintain this level of…” she looked out at the slimes beginning to stack rocks in a crude wall, “complexity.”

If she can’t get my seed… she’ll get dumber, smaller maybe? He took a deep breath, and tried to think of a plan.

“C-Can I go say goodbye to my parents at least?” he started, giving her what he hoped was a pleasant smile, “just so they know where I went… it’s customary when a man moves in with a woman after all.”

“Really?” Susan gushed, “well… I wasn’t sure when to bring it up, but I want you to do some human courtship rituals with me, really make me feel special, you know?”

“Of course,” he said with a grin, “I’ll speak to my father and ask him what would be best.”

Slowly he was lowered down through her body, his head sticking out until finally he was left at the pooled appendages that would be her feet. A pair of blue blobs seemed to cleave off from her main form, and a second later a pair of eight-foot-tall Amazonian copies of Susan stood over him.

“I can’t wait to meet your parents!” both of them said in unison with the larger copy, standing over them.

She can split herself into copies, he realized miserably, “I uh… need to go alone, it’s a very important human pre… wedding ritual, for me to ask my parents if I can get married alone.

She frowned, but slowly the two smaller copies of herself stepped back, rejoining the larger whole seamlessly, “Okay… are you sure you’ll be safe?”

“I’ve lived here all my life, I’m sure I can get to the farmhouse and back okay,” he said reassuringly. He forced himself to start walking back towards where he was sure the road was, grimacing at the thought of trying to navigate the swamp naked like this.

“One more morsel before you go!” Susan said, reaching for him. She saw him flinch away as her hand reached for him, and paused, “p-please?”

The expression on her face made him suddenly feel guilty about his plans to flee, but at the same time… what was the alternative? Just let her keep getting bigger until she really could threaten the town? Just… be with her? Here?

He sighed and smiled, “okay…”

She giggled and the column of slime that was her arm collided with him like a wave, sweeping him off his feet and then giving him whiplash as his direction was reversed, sucking him through her body as she brought him to her center. The familiar sucking and pulling motion on him began as he sunk through the massive pool of her body to a place between her legs.

“Oh… it feels so good when I put you right there!” she laughed. He moved his arms, trying to swim through her, and the slime rippled, almost as if she’d shivered. “K-Keep moving!” she said, and he obeyed, thrashing inside her and causing her to begin to puddle with a moan, her form disappearing as she barely kept herself together.

For one wild moment Caleb wondered if he’d somehow accidentally killed her, but she screamed in pleasure, and then like a spring she shot back up into her womanly shape, the slime around him seeming to harden, becoming dense as his movements brought the immense slime woman to climax. He felt the slime around his own member slide around him that much quicker, and soon he was screaming into the blue sea that filled his lungs, joining her as pleasure overwhelmed them both.

Slowly she moved his body back towards her surface, lower until he could step out onto the ground. With a familiar wet sound, he stepped out of her and back onto the earth, shivering slightly as the warmth from her body faded.

“Okay, go say goodbye to your parents, and maybe ask them about wedding stuff, you know, for humans!” Susan said excitedly.

“Yeah… I will, I’ll be right back, I promise,” he muttered, forcing himself to start walking. He couldn’t bear to look her in the face.

Caleb trudged along the road, as it turned out the site of Susan’s new “dungeon” wasn’t that far from it. With a sigh he tried to think up a good explanation for why he was naked and covered in blue goo.

I’ll tell mom and dad the truth, then maybe stop and tell the guards… then run as far from here as I can, he decided. He wasn’t sure if Susan could be powered by another man’s… essence, but him being gone would at least degrade her enough that maybe someone could do something, maybe a mage could be hired… Though increasingly the thought of some adventurers or soldiers driving her off was making him upset somehow…

Keep walking, he told himself, she’s a giant monster, she’s pure instinct, she’s… he sighed, might as well admit it, she wants to marry me… and I want to… He stopped, wondering exactly what that would entail, it was madness to even consider it.

He saw the farmhouse and walked up to it, “Mother, father,” he practiced, “I… had some… run ins, yes run ins, with a slime, and things have gotten out of hand-“

“Caleb!” his father shouted, sprinting around the corner of the house, his eyes wide.

“Father,” he shouted, waving, “I need some clothes-“

“Run you fool!” his father shouted, and behind him a pair of pursuers followed, a burly looking man with a musket, and an elf with a bow over his shoulder.

“Stop or I shoot!” the bandit shouted, levelling the musket at the pair of them. Caleb’s father skittered to a stop, throwing his arms up. Caleb did the same, and his father’s eyes went wide as he realized Caleb was naked.

“What in the name of the gods happened to you?” he hissed as the pursuers approached them with ropes.

“Long story,” Caleb muttered, “who are these people?”

“Pipe down!” the elf said with a smirk, “are the humans of these lands so poor they can’t afford clothing?”

“Nah, he’s likely just some kinda freak,” the human bandit said, lowering his musket as he moved to tie Caleb’s fathers’ hands. “That how you get your jollys? Covering yourself up with jam and running around naked?”

“He asked a question,” the elf laughed, finishing the knot.

“Yes, that’s exactly it, I’m a real deviant,” Caleb said flatly as another group of bandits brought his mother, also tied and bound, around the side of the farmhouse, “now who are you people?”

“Bandits,” the human said.

“Raiders,” the elf said.

The two stared at each other a moment, then grinned, “Bandit Raiders!”

“So you’ve made some kind of common cause, is that it?” his father asked as they were herded towards the road.

“We figured we both live in the swamps, we both like stealing, so why let a bit of bigotry get in the way of a great partnership?” The human said, grinning and showing a mouth full of missing teeth.

“Indeed!” the elf said, “at first I wasn’t sure, but together we have the numbers to take your whole village, so that’s what we’re going to do!”

“It really is heartwarming,” another one of the bandits said with a smile, “working with people you thought you hated for a common goal.”

“Hear hear!” said the elf with a laugh.

“Look,” Caleb began slowly, “it would be in everyone’s best interest if you just let me and my family go, we’ll wait here and we won’t warn the village, sound fair?”

The elven and human bandits all laughed, “Kid,” one of the human ones said, throwing an arm around his neck in a faux gesture of comradery, “we’ve got enough people to sweep that little lord that runs this county right out of his castle, who do you think you’ve got on tap that’s going to scare us?”

“You won’t believe me if I tell you, but you really should just let me go!” Caleb hissed.

The bandit just chuckled again, “anyone got some pants for this lad? Tyin’ a man up is one thing, tyin’ a naked man up makes me uncomfortable.”

The town had been easily overrun, and as Caleb and his family were marched into the town square, he saw with dismay that the bandits had been right, even the lord of the castle, a young man named Christopher, had been dragged out with his men, a little bit of blood stained his tunic, evidently, he hadn’t gone peacefully, but the bandits had him all the same.

“Now then,” a burly dark haired man said, stepping in front of the gathered villagers, “I’m Captain Carter, and this is my associate Viselas, of the Elves,” A polished looking elf with a bow across his back smiled evilly and nodded, “and as you can see we’ve taken the village, your nearest help is three days ride, so don’t nobody try anything smart, you understand?”

“How could you do this?” Lord Christopher spat, “making common cause with the elves to loot your own people!”

“In fairness,” the elven bandit, Viselas, said with a grin, “we did loot an elven town first!”

“It’s true!” Carter chuckled, “we’re a real festival of congeniality, why we’re putting bigotry aside and really accomplishing great things! I say our story is downright inspiring!” The collected human and elven bandits laughed together while the townsfolk looked down, defeated.

“Now then,” Viselas began, “we’ll be searching all of your homes for valuables, and some of the more attractive men and women will be coming with us…” he grinned, “if there’s even one of you that so much as utters a word of protest then-“

The ground began to rumble, causing the bandits and the townspeople to look around in confusion, “Do you normally get tremors on this side of the border?” Viselas asked.

“No,” Carter muttered, reaching for his pistol as he scanned the treeline, “could it… could it be approaching cavalry?”

Caleb had a feeling he knew what it was, and he stood up, his hands still tied behind his back, “Let me go, let us all go, and get out of here!”

“Men, get in formation!” Carter shouted, cocking his flintlock pistol and marching straight up to Caleb. He stuck the gun under the young man’s chin and growled, “what is it? Knights? A few elven mages? What’ve you got coming?”

A blue tint fell over them as a massive semi-transparent form rose above the village, the wet sound of flowing slime plopping against the ground as it solidified into the shape of a buxom young woman. An angry buxom young woman.

CALEB!” she growled over the screaming villagers and the panicking bandits, “YOU RAN AWAY! YOU SAID YOU’D BE RIGHT BACK!” on either side of her waves of gooey blue slimes were forming together, creating walls of ooze a dozen feet high that flowed towards the village like a tsunami. Gunshots rang out, and ripples appeared in the oncoming wave. Desperate elves fired arrows, and one muttered a few magic words, sending a fireball that collided with the blue mass with a hiss of steam.

Caleb just sighed and let himself go limp, preparing for the impact. A second later he was swept off his feet, and he heard the panicked cries of everyone else as they joined him, caught up in a blue tidal wave that scattered and snared them like ants before a stream of honey.

The slimes lined the town square silently, watching them all, the townsfolk, the bandits, and in the very front Caleb. All of them were disarmed of course, some people had patches of their clothing dissolved, and everyone was covered in globs of blue ooze that clung to their hair like glue.

Towering overhead was Susan, her arms crossed and an angry expression on her face, “So, you… you bandits, you were the reason why Caleb didn’t come back?”

“W-We’re very sorry,” Visela said.

“Truly, we just wanted a hostage, we’d have never dreamed of harming anyone!” Carter said, nodding eagerly.

“That’s not what you said when you were the ones holding everyone hostage,” Lord Christopher said angrily. The two bandits, and a few of the townspeople, shot the lord angry looks, but he held his scowl.

Caleb sighed, “Susan… I… I have to admit something, I was going to run away, even before these people captured me.”

“Lad,” Carter whispered, “take it from a cutthroat, this is not the time for honesty!”

Caleb ignored him, stepping forward until he was just in front of the looming slime girl, “I’m sorry, I… It was wrong, you should have come with me, we could have talked to my parents, to the townspeople…”

Susan cocked her head, and the tension left the air as she seemed a little less angry, “Well,” she said with a grin, “those are your parents down there, right?” she pointed to them in the crowd, “and that guy looks like he’s in charge,” she pointed to Lord Christopher, “why don’t you introduce me?”

Caleb sighed and turned around with a grin, “Everyone this is Susan… she’s a slime.”

“W-Where did she come from?” Christopher gasped, “I’ve never heard of a slime that looked so… human, or was so large!”

“When I was just a small base slime, Caleb fed me his seed,” Susan said excitedly.

The town square went deathly quiet, and Caleb’s face went pale as a sheet, “T-That is, I fed her corn and barley, from the farm’s seed stores,” he said quickly.

“I did eat a little of that,” Susan said cheerfully, “but mostly it was our lovemaking that provided me with what I needed to get this big!”

There were gasps of horror, a few giggles, and muttering from everyone present. One of the bandits loudly muttered, “slimefucker” and there were murmurs of agreement.

“Right,” Lord Christopher said, biting his lip to keep from laughing, “Uh… and what is your name young sir?”

“Caleb,” he said dejectedly, realizing that whatever reputation he’d had in the village was forever marred.

“Well Caleb and Susan,” Christopher said, still fighting amusement, “I think we should have a talk…”

A mere seven-foot-tall version of Susan sat at the end of the lord’s table, happily spooning a plate mashed potatoes and roast chicken into herself, where they dissolved instantly. Caleb sat at her side, and across from them his parents sat, glaring at him uncomfortably. Christopher himself sat at the end of the table, and seemed terribly amused by the whole situation.

“I must say Caleb, this whole thing was brought about by some of the most maidenless behavior I’ve ever heard of… but I suppose it all ended well,” he said. “Slime, Susan, you say you need one wagon of meat per week?”

“Yes!” she said eagerly, putting the potatoes down and turning to him, “I also want some vegetables too, and maybe some seasoning for stuff, like garlic!”

“That all sounds cheaper than hiring more guards, which I sorely need,” Christopher nodded, “if you could protect the village on the southern border near the swamps, I think I could agree to this.”

“Hooray!” Susan said excitedly, and the castle shook as the larger version of her outside jumped in time with her smaller copy. “Also, I want to marry Caleb.”

“Granted,” Christopher said without hesitation, “do… slimes have a god they follow? We’ve just got the one priest.”

“Now hold on a moment,” Caleb protested.

“We’ll do it at the farm,” his father said quickly, cutting him off.

He looked to his parents in shock, “couldn’t we put it off for… a while?”

“After all the whining I’ve heard about you not having a woman in your life? Absolutely not,” his father laughed.

“I can’t say I’m happy with how things came about,” his mother chimed in, “but Susan does seem like she cares about you, and in light of this whole ordeal I think you could use someone that can… take care of you.”

“Aww thanks!” Susan said with a grin, “wow, this is all so exciting!” she glomped on to Caleb, causing him to grunt from the impact as her slime molded around him in a hug. She giggled and wiped a slime molded finger across his nose, “I can’t wait to get you home!”

Before Caleb could react she flowed over him, coating him like a second skin and dragging him bodily towards a nearby window as she oozed across the floor. He screamed, muffled by the coat of blue as she leapt him out the window, thankfully cushioning his fall with a bed of soft slime as she continued to draw him back towards the towering mass of her main body.

Lord Christopher and his parents watched as the small blue blob holding Caleb rejoined with the rest of Susan, and with a giggle the towering slime-woman began oozing her way out of the village and back towards the swampland she’d claimed.

“I think they’ll be very happy together,” Christopher’s said with a smile and a nod.

Caleb felt himself tumble out of Susan and onto the swamp floor. Glancing around at their “home” he saw that her army of slimes had made some progress on her lair, for lack of a better word, and a stone wall was piled high in a rectangular fashion on one of the drier spots.

“It’s really coming along,” he said, nodding.

“It’ll be a grand fortress that will terrify adventurers… and keep my hubby safe and warm when he can’t be inside his lovable slime-wife,” Susan said with a grin.

“I mean… you’ll have to let me go into town sometimes,” he said nervously.

She sighed, “of course, but you’ll go with some protection…” mini versions of her split off from her legs, until four giggling slime-women were standing around him, grabbing him and caressing him slowly while the larger version looked on in approval.

“Also, could you stop melting my clothes off?” he asked, “I’m really starting to go through outfits…”

“Of course, I’ll just have to get them off some other way.” As if in response to her words the four Amazonian slime-clones began to tug at his shirt, lifting him easily and pulling at his pants next, laughing and planting gooey kisses on him as they stripped him under Susan’s gaze.

Caleb was naked before he knew it, and he smiled as the four slime clones carried him towards Susan’s towering form like a sacrifice. They each blew him a final kiss as he was tossed back into Susan’s body. She seemed to catch him, flowing around him and drawing him into her center as he felt the familiar sensation of her slime flowing against him, teasing him and coaxing him as she held him trapped in place, a fly in amber and helpless against her will.

“Ah,” she sighed happily, feeling his hips buck as he began to spray his seed helplessly into her, “that’s it… keep going… I wonder just how big I can get?” she giggled, a sound that rumbled and rippled through her and around her submerged human lover, “after we get married, we’ll have to spend a few days with you stuck in there while we find out.”

Caleb couldn’t help but chuckle as he was lifted up to her surface, his head poking through her breasts with his hair slicked against his head. He squirmed around, finally rotating himself to watch the tinier slimes constructing Susan’s fortress, no their fortress, even as he watched they were getting a little more orderly, stacking stones quicker as the latest dose of “essence” he’d given Susan took effect.

“Why wait until the wedding? Let’s see how big you can get tonight,” he said with a grin.

Susan’s eyes went wide, then she grinned, before he could say anything else he was sucked back into her breasts with a loud wet *pop.*

Chapter End Notes:

Just a quick giant slimegirl one-shot I thought would be fun.