- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This one's pretty old now, I tried to spruce it up a bit. But it may still read a bit odd.

Waking up, May was trapped in darkness. Confused and afraid, she began to dig her way out of the fabric maze. Just a second ago she'd been walking along, only for her world to go black.
Finally reaching an exit, the warm rays of the sun warmed her body. But it was short lived as once again she found herself shrouded in dark. Above her was a titanic blue skinned girl, in strange space age clothing... Reaching for her.
Snatching the shrunken trainer up, Zossie looked her over with a playful grin.
"So cute~" The girl giggled as she watched May struggle.

"W-who are you? What did you do to me?!" May screamed in the girl's grasp.
Smirking the alien girl shook her head. "My name's Zossie. And isn't it obvious? I shrunk you down like I did all the other subjects~" May's heart dropped, this girl is collecting people?!
As May's struggles intensified, Zossie thought to herself. "Buuut I already met my quota... so I think I'll keep you for myself~ How's that sound? Wanna be my lil' pet?" Zossie stared at May with her big, wild looking eyes.

May shouted in defiance, but Zossie just laughed at the display of resistance.
"Good~ Now lets have some fun~" Before May could react Zossie began to toy with her, running her fingers over the shrunken girl's body and teasing her with getle kisses.
"S-stop it!" May yelled, but Zossie didn't relent. Instead she planted her lips upon May's bountiful breast, sucking long and hard upon May's tit as if it were a plump grape.

May's body shuddered as pleasure rattled her body, toes curling a bit as Zossie's tongue teased her nipple.
Finally with an over-exaggerated pop and ahhh~ Zossie let May's breast loose. Now smiling widely at May.
"See, you'll learn to love it~"
Struggling against her captor, the tiny trainer tried to escape but it was no use. She was trapped like a doll in her captor's fist, a trainer full of potential reduced to a toy for this outworlder.
Deciding to amp up the fun, Zossie pressed her grey-blue lips against the girl's hot skin, covering her entire body in a sloppy kiss.
Working her way down to May's crotch, Zossie gave the shrunken girl's crotch a long lick. Causing May to writhe in ecstasy as Zossie continued to lap at her most precious spot.
May moaned for more and Zossie obliged. Flipping May as if to hold her like a sandwich, the ultra worlder brought May's bottom lips to her own. Spreading her legs so that one foot rest on each cheek of her mistress.
As Zossie's tongue slipped inside of May's wet pussy, thrusting deep into her core. She gasped and spasmed with pleasure as her captor continued to tongue fuck her.

Finally with a embarassing moan and a shuddering body, May released her love upon Zossie's tongue. Which the giant girl eagerly licked up.
"Amazing~ I didn't think humans shot nector out of there!" Zossie was amazed at her new toy's nectar feature, but she had more things she wanted to try.
Releasing her captive, Zossie dumped May down onto the floor. Plopping off one of her boots, May's sky was taken up by a pale sole. It was a slightly lighter shade of blue than the rest of her captor's skin.
"Y-you can't be serious..." May muttered to herself.
"Get ready~ I wanna see how durable you are!" Giggling to herself, Zossie began lowering her foot. Trapping the tiny human beneath it.

Stretching out her toes, Zossie couldn't help but grin as she felt May struggle under the weight of her foot. Watching her squirm and struggle as she was stepped on.
Meanwhile May was in her own personal hell, the foot smothering her was stuffy and hot from being inside that boot all day.
It didn't smell too bad, in fact she kinda liked it... But the thought of being down here was humiliating. She had to get out of here, somehow...
"How are ya liking it under my foot, tiny girl? Show me how much you love it down there~" Zossie teased, but May's panicked mind took this literally.

Zossie blushed as she felt her toy's tiny tongue upon her foot. Lapping away, kissing and sucking any part of Zossie's foot she could reach.
"O-oh... That feels good~" Zossie coo'd, this was a surprise. But a welcome one.
Licking and sucking at her sole, May serviced the stuffy foot of her captor. Oddly, being trapped under this alien girl's foot was making May... Horny? Her head was in a spin as she began thrusting her hips, attempting to dig her erect clit into the blue'ish wrinkles of her new master's sole. Tickling the sensitive flesh that surrounds her. Resulting in approving giggles from the heavens.

Dominating this tiny human was resulting in a strange sensation... Pleasure coursing through her body, Zossie dropped the other boot and began working at her skin tight tights. Zossie intended to masturbate, already mushing her fingers against the cameltoe of her leggings.
Reaching down, Zossie lifted up her foot only to see May bucking her hips in heat.
"W-well it seems we're both thinking the same thing... It's time!"

Grabbing May from under her foot and unceremoniously thrusting the tiny girl head first into her pussy. The purple insides swallowing her up until only her legs were left kicking in futility from between the alien's lower lips.
Keeping a firm grip upon May's lower half, Zossie pounded away at her aching pussy.
Using May as a makeshift dildo.
Feeling herself rising towards an intense orgasm, Zossie felt her body tense and her teeth grit. With one final push May was sealed up within the sweltering love hole, ecstasy overtaking Zossie as girl goo flooded from between her legs. Writhing and spasming in pure bliss as she came harder than ever before.
Utterly spent, Zossie collapsed onto the floor. Taking May along for the ride as her world within the giant girl was thrown about. Zossie lay there gasping for breath amid the aftershocks of pleasure that still coursed through her body.
"W-wow..." Zossie remarked, her breathing still heavy. For a second she wondered where May was, but then she felt a strange feeling inside of her. Smirking Zossie patted just above her crotch.
"Welcome to your new home~" she mused, slowly drifting off as her energy wore out.

With a gentle coo, Zossie soon fell asleep. Condemning  May to squirm and struggle within her love tunnel, still desperate to escape.
May struggled to free herself, but it was no use. She was trapped inside of Zossie's pussy, left to marinate in the alien girl's juices. Still she couldn't give up, May writhed and thrashed about. Battering the pulsating purple walls, attempting to wake her captor up. But all she succeeded in doing was becoming even more stuck, trapped within the mire of girl goo. Her movements only serving to excite the sleeping girl, causing her to clench down harder on May's trapped form.

"Mmm... nighty night~" was all the reaction May got her from her captor, a sleeping murmur she could barely heart through the suffocating flesh that surrounded her.
With her strength fading fast, May resigned herself to her fate. She would be forced to live here, inside of this alien girl. Her last free thoughts were of how unfair it was that THIS is how her journey would end. Used and abused as a sex toy, she slipped into unconsciousness, eased to sleep by the sound of Zossie's heartbeat and the warmth of her fluids.

Chapter End Notes:
Ayylmao