- Text Size +

The world shook beneath you, a landscape of flesh quivering as her laughter filled the sky. You scrambled across her breast, clinging to the hard, hot mound of her nipple lest you be sent tumbling across her body, or worse, onto the crumpled sheets below.

Your lips found her skin, your hands working in massage as you lay across her areolar. The taste and smell of her, of sweat and perfume and alcohol, dominated your senses almost as much as the incessant giggling that bubbled from the lips of your now Goddess.

She squeaked when she laughed, something you would have found either endearing or grating had you still been at your former size. Now, with your head bowed and eyes closed, working her nipple as she had commanded, the sound of that chirping giggle appreciating your efforts was a blessing.

While she lay and enjoyed your touch, you lived. You had been given your task; you had been given your place in your new life. You were her toy, to play with and amuse herself with for as long as she saw fit. When that time ended, so too would your usefulness to her. You had already seen what fate befell useless toys.

Her left breast was unattended, and you had so far only been commanded to service the right. Your former colleague, the other Shrinky selected to be her toy, had failed to grasp the powerlessness of your new life.

She had decided, foolishly, to run. While the Goddess was engaged with tormenting some of the smaller, less useful of her possessions, the woman lapping at the right breast had leapt down onto the bedsheets and made her escape.

The Goddess had barely reacted, she didn’t need to. ‘And where do you think you’re going?’ their deity purred. The fleeing woman had barely escaped the shadow of her torso before the Goddess dropped a lazy fist onto her, smashing her into the mattress.

The blow should have killed her, it had certainly shattered many of her bones. A strangled, croaking scream spilled from her broken lips as fingers longer than her body enclosed her in their iron grip.

There was no lesson, no sermon, no ceremony in your former colleague’s death. The Goddess didn’t choose to make an example of her, she knew none of those watching could ever escape her. She only smiled, her eyes dancing like firelight as she lifted the crumpled woman over her lips.

Your former colleague begged, apologised, screamed and begged again as a vast, hot tongue dripping with saliva stretched out beneath her. You watched, horror-struck, your hands still toiling automatically as the Goddess closed her eyes in ecstasy and received the sobbing morsel.

Merciless fingers pushed her between her teeth, her tongue receiving her, her closing lips muffling her final pleas. The first crunch of teeth chewing through flesh and bone rose a scream that twisted out of the vast woman’s smirk. Her now empty hand fell to her free nipple, massaging it as you redoubled your efforts on the one you had been assigned.

The Goddess purred again, pleasure rippling through her as the dead woman was swished about her mouth. Another crunch, then another before the grotesque sound of her remains being swallowed sent shivers up your naked spine.

You screwed your eyes tight, trying not to think of the blood and human gore that would be passing beneath your body as it made its way to join numerous other victims in the pit of the Goddess’ stomach.

She hadn’t even looked at you, she didn’t need to. You knew, you understood that there was no hope of escape, no hope of freedom. The Goddess was your hope, any chance of life lay with pleasing and obeying her.

You knew this even before you had been dropped on to her breast. When you and your now deceased colleague had first been selected, as the largest of her latest batch of Shrinkys and separated into your own box.

In the darkness, while your companion insisted that ‘this cannot be happening’ you sat and listened to the fate that befell those less fortunate.

You heard the Goddess mock them, that squeaking giggle fall upon them. Her words described the games and torments she inflicted upon her helpless possessions; their screams invaded your ears.

Their voices rose like a wave, a collective cry swelling as her foot lifted above them. A thud that shook the earth, causing your box to rattle, silenced many and left the survivors sobbing. She laughed and cooed and ridiculed them, letting them run before her shadow fell over them and ended their tiny lives.

The slaughter coated her skin in a thin layer of sweat, prickling her like diamonds. Her hair had been tied back, her freshly naked body shimmering as she had opened your box and looked down with hunger upon her chosen toys.

‘You ready to play?’ she teased as she drew you out into the light and took you over to her bed.

The world at her feet was a battleground.

Her shed clothes lay like ruins, shaping the landscape she passed over. She paid them no attention, her mind focused on the pursuit of her next pleasure.

Far below, tiny survivors picked through the dead and dying. The low sound of pain, sobbing and final gasps drifted upwards like smoke.

Though their tormentor’s attention had turned away from them, they were not left to wallow in their sorrow.

Her final command, sneered and spat down at them while you were enclosed in her fist, had been to, ‘clear this shit up.’ Another froth of chirping giggles had escaped her lips as they immediately obeyed, few hesitating before starting their grisly toil.

Moving like automata, using only their hands, they worked as best they could to clear blood and bodies from the faux wood linoleum floor. On the far side of the room, her discarded Converse lay as a testament to her power and the acts of cruelty she had committed.

Mud and blood covered their soles, the heat of her body radiating from them. Bent and broken slaves already worked upon them buying their lives, as you now did, with worship and obedience.

She turned, drinking in their misery. Her nipples stood like rose bullets, her toes flared with excitement. Heat shimmered from her body as she watched them for a moment, biting her lower lip.

You suspected that outside of this small room, she held little power. Inside of it and fuelled by the courage of two empty beer bottles, her power was absolute.

The bed had creaked as she climbed upon it, rolling onto her back before tossing you on to her flat stomach. You had been given your command and you rushed to obey, the taste of her staying on your tongue ever since.

Another burst of giggles snapped you back to the present. Beside you, her thumb pushed against her nipple causing her back to arch. You mimicked the movement as best you could, increasing the intensity with which you worked.

Her hand moved away; its absence shortly followed by a muffled scream as her fingers found some new victim. You didn’t look, you tried not to think as her captive begged for their life.

‘No, please, I’m begging you, please, I have a family, please, no, no, please’ the sound lasted only seconds though it felt like an eternity, eventually replaced by the sound of her mouth savouring its latest morsel. She swallowed, moaned a soft tremor of pleasure and a new voice began to beg before the cycle repeated.

The ordeal, the horror of it, numbed your brain until you could think only of the task you had been given.

It was for this reason you failed to notice her hand until it fell upon you.

Her two fingers crashed into your frail body, lifting you from your feet and throwing you onto her stomach.

‘Go down’ she slurred, her other hand dropping a shrunken victim between her lips.

Your head span, your ears rang, your vision swam. Pain racked your body, and it was only by some miracle that your limbs remained unbroken. You staggered, trying to make sense of her latest command.

Too late. Her fingers slammed into you again sending agony ripping through your body.

Her sweat glittered brown furrowed, her voice barbing with frustration as she enclosed your leg between her fingers and dragged you across her pubic mound. ‘Go down, make me cum.’

Your world became a furnace as she released you before her womanhood. The air burned, every breath was laced with her scent and taste. Despite the protests of your battered body, you scrambled towards her glistening folds, knowing that another blow from her could kill you.

Heat engulfed you as you raced against her impatience, your crawl becoming a slide as you tumbled between her legs. A gasp of pleasure descended from heaven as you crashed against her clit. Beneath you, her petals curled, a leviathan of flesh eager to consume you. Your mind raced. To enter her was suicide, you would be crushed, drowned and obliterated in seconds. You moved forwards, against her hood, your lips and hands quickly caressing her receptive clitoris raising squeaks and cries of pleasure from the Goddess above.

You worked madly, stealing breathes where you could as your body became slick with her juices. You clung to her clitoris, bracing yourselves against her quivering vulva as best you could to stop yourself sliding into the waiting oblivion below you. With every second you sunk deeper into her, sometimes kicking against her clitoris to push your head out of her pink embrace and gather enough air to continue your work.

She bucked and trembled as you pumped furiously, doing anything you could to bring her to orgasm before your life was extinguished. You fought against her as much as your own exhaustion, knowing that to slow or fail in this task would result in your immediate execution. You were a toy, her toy, and your purpose was to please no matter what the cost.

A last burst of strength sent you surging forwards, finesse abandoned and replaced by a raw fight for survival. Her voice answered you, crying louder and louder, screaming as the pressure of her orgasm built. Her womanhood boiled, her juice splattered thighs shaking like mountains as you slammed into her engorged clitoris releasing a supernova of extasy that shook the universe.

Your reality exploded as she came. Her body shook, her pussy red hot and soaked, shaking you free to crash onto her wet sheets. You curled into a ball, shutting yourself off from the cataclysm above you, knowing that there was nothing you could do but ride out the storm, your life hanging in the balance waiting to be smashed against her thighs or ass.

When the tidal wave of her orgasm receded you knew instinctively what to do. Bruised and aching, your mouth filled with the taste of her, you put your hand on the inside of her thigh and attempted to climb. The slick wall of flesh resisted you but your gambit paid off.

Her hand reached down for you, acknowledging your presence and lifting you up into the light.

The Goddess carried you upwards, regarding you with lust filled eyes. Her breasts, the focus of a former life, rose and fell as she basked in euphoria.

‘That was awesome,’ she breathed, her signature squeaky giggle following, ‘fucking awesome.’

‘Thank you, Goddess,’ you stammered in her grasp as her head crashed back onto her pillows. You knew the pattern now, you knew the rhythm, you knew how you would survive as her toy.

‘I live only to serve you,’ the words came automatically, praise and worship as you moved to kiss her still wet fingers. This could be your new life, you pondered as you bowed your head in reverence, would that be so bad? If you could serve her, arouse her, make her cum without injuring yourself in the process, that was a life of sorts. If was certainly better than a life on her floor, cleaning her shoes waiting for her merciless footfall to end your life.

You resolved to love her, to worship her, to be her toy and please her. In return she would keep you, her toy, her pet, her possession but one that was of use to her.

Through the pain you kissed her skin and smiled up at her, wanting her to see and reward your devotion. You would do anything to please her.

‘I am yours, Goddess,’ you said with earnest, ‘I-‘

A sudden movement of her hand, her fingers closing around you, crushed the air from your lungs and silenced you. Her fist swallowed you, slamming your arms to your sides and crushing your legs. She moved with such speed as to almost rend you unconscious, dragging you down her body and back to the burning wet hell of her pussy.

‘Again,’ she mumbled, half asleep as her fingers manipulated you, spreading her lips and pushing you deep within her. You screamed, your mouth instantly filling with her juices, flowing into your lungs as iron hard fingers dominated your helpless body.

They receded, just for a second as a moan of pleasure deafened you. You were barely able to steal a breathe before her fingers returned plunging deep inside of her, crushing your torso and taking you down into the inescapable depths of her womanhood. Her thumb found her clitoris raising another gasp of pleasure as you screamed your final breath. Only a giggle, that squeaking giggle, replied as her fingers pumped inside of her, smashing into your head and chest, reducing you to a ruin that served only to mix with her juices and slick her fingers.

The Goddess came in seconds, her toy being ground by her pussy until she could no longer feel its body. She withdrew her fingers, breathing heavily as she put them between her lips and sucked what little of you remained from them. Satisfied, she sprawled across her sheets, euphoria and alcohol sending her quickly to sleep.

Her gentle snore released a collective sigh of relief from those below. They paused in their toil, sharing a moment of grief tinged with gratitude. Her toy had fulfilled its purpose, the Goddess would sleep until the morning.