[Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Bridget from Guilty Gear finds a seemingly abandoned lab during her walk, and inside, an indestructible tiny planet. Can these indestructible tinies survive an oblivious, tomboy ditz?


Warning: this story includes Bridget, a trans character, who has not lost her tacklebox and this story heavily uses that part, so you've been warned if that's not your thing. This story also focuses on some pretty gross content, including but not limited to, a planet trapped under balls, musk, fart, smegma, and more. If you don't like gross things, probably not for you.

Inspired by DankMip's "A Tomboy's Planet." Since the response was positive, guess I'll continue it!

Making this a bit collaborative, so be sure to give your opinion on what way you want it to go~


Rated: R
Categories: Humiliation, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Insertion, Odor, Trans Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 2721 Read: 5886
Published: December 27 2022 Updated: December 29 2022
Story Notes:

Warning: this story includes Bridget, a trans character, who has not lost her tacklebox and this story heavily uses that part, so you've been warned if that's not your thing.

Double warning: this story focuses on some pretty gross content, including but not limited to, a planet trapped under balls, musk, fart, smegma, and more. If you don't like gross things, probably not for you.


A little story I wrote up on a whim tonight, inspired by DankMip's "A Tomboy's Planet." Very little thought was put into this, so don't take it very seriously and hopefully she's only, you know, a 'little' out of character. Throwing it up on my alt, I guess if people like it I might continue it, so let me know in the reviews. Or if you think it's in bad taste, whichever.

1. The World Inside... My Foreskin? by The Count [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (1771 words)

Chapter includes balls, musk and odor, sweat, gas, cock, smegma, and more. If you don't like gross things... Not sure why you're still here.

Feel free to leave suggestions for the next chapter if you'd like, I might use them if I do continue it.

2. Bubblegum Hell by The Count [Reviews - 0] (950 words)

This is a short chapter that's totally different, giving the perspective of one of the people tormented by our lovely little lady! It gives some background to the planet and is mostly about just rubbing in the miserable situation they're in, so if you're into that, enjoy~ Not a ton of fetishy stuff outside that, just some gum, spit and grime.

Let me know if you think I should just exclusively stick to chapter 1's style, or you'd like more like this with the more intense bits! Going to stick with the original style for stuff from her perspective either way.

After all, what's unnoticeable for her is life-ruining for others~