- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Warning: this story includes Bridget, a trans character, who has not lost her tacklebox and this story heavily uses that part, so you've been warned if that's not your thing.

Double warning: this story focuses on some pretty gross content, including but not limited to, a planet trapped under balls, musk, fart, smegma, and more. If you don't like gross things, probably not for you.


A little story I wrote up on a whim tonight, inspired by DankMip's "A Tomboy's Planet." Very little thought was put into this, so don't take it very seriously and hopefully she's only, you know, a 'little' out of character. Throwing it up on my alt, I guess if people like it I might continue it, so let me know in the reviews. Or if you think it's in bad taste, whichever.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter includes balls, musk and odor, sweat, gas, cock, smegma, and more. If you don't like gross things... Not sure why you're still here.

Feel free to leave suggestions for the next chapter if you'd like, I might use them if I do continue it.

Bridget sighed as she walked through a deserted old lab, looking around with boredom and swinging her yoyo about haphazardly. It was weird, it was hidden behind some vault door but it came open so easily, and there was no one inside. It gave the lab an eerie vibe. And geez it was cold in here! She walked into one of the labs, brushing by the tables and knocking something to the floor.


The little planet on the table was struck by a flowing ocean of blue robe, falling an insane height to the carpet below, rolling a few inches. Now that it was on ground level, the people had only seconds to appreciate the dingy blue and yellow striped boots the girl was sporting, which were a bit dingy and scuffed after all her recent fights... from which a skyscraper of smooth flesh led to a short, dark pleated skirt which hid not an inch of her spats at this angle from the terrified people below. They had to watch in terror as the massive boot rose above them, showing its dirty black bottom with a huge, glistening pink splotch of bubblegum which came down directly on top of their planet, coating the top fourth in sticky gum before the shoe was brought up.


Bridget looked down on them with giant blue eyes, creasing her eyebrows in confusion as she scraped the planet off her gum coated shoe, the still wet gum pulling numerous people off to stick to the bottom of it. Whether it was lucky they were indestructible at this size was pretty debatable, especially since she didn't take notice of them before putting her foot back down, trapping them inside the bubblegum hell for the foreseeable future.


"Oh... Em... Gee... is this one of those tiny indestructible planets? That's, like, so cool! Geez though, you guys must be, like, freezin' down there... I should warm you up before you guys freeze to death I guess, I doubt tiny people can hold in, like, any heat at all..."


For a second she considered popping them in her mouth like the gum ball she'd had earlier, but then realized most of them would probably slip off the planet inside her mouth. Right, best to keep that for emergencies... with a blush, she thought of one other place that would surely warm them up quickly... and at least they wouldn't slip out there...


"Err, so, normally I wouldn't do this, but... I guess it is an emergency situation, so uh..."


Without another word, she raised her skirt and pulled the waistband of her spats out a bit as she brought the tiny planet down towards its musky confines, the planet's atmosphere being quickly infiltrated, then completely replaced, with the girl's sweaty ball musk as it passed the lip of her spats. At least there was only a light forest for them to get lost in thanks to a semi-recent shaving, yet that did nothing to stop their screams as they were brought down past the errant pubes, a surprisingly large cock, and underneath incredibly large, sparsely hairy balls, which loomed above and utterly eclipsed the planet in size, while both being held up by Bridget's pinky. The planet was considerately tucked underneath them, Bridget making sure to wedge the planet in well so it wouldn't come loose, slowly bringing the easily conforming wall of her ballsack down around the tiny planet and sealing them into a pocket of her meaty flesh. The heat skyrocketed as they were saturated in the girl's musky ball pheromones, practically basting in them, with a single droplet of sweat rolling down the balls and dousing the planet, polluting the entire world's oceans with her rank ball sweat.


Bridget let the spats snap to a close with a blush and little wiggle, letting her balls settle over the planet for maximum coverage and warmth. As she cupped the balls and pulled on the spats to get a nice, snug hold that would ensure they wouldn't move an inch, she felt rather... tingly, and it felt really good just thinking about the situation, but she reminded herself this was for their safety after all...


"Alright guys, promise you won't let me forget about you, yeah? I can be kinda a ditz when it comes to important things if they're not, like, right in my face. S-sorry, you'll have to get used to it if I'm gonna be taking care of y'all from now on, 'kay?" She said with a wink that none of them could see, before casually continuing her stroll back out of the building. This was an interesting enough find for the day, she could always come back later to see what other goodies were hidden... She shut the vault door on her way, then started the walk back to her place.


True to her word, five minutes later she had completely forgotten them, walking outside into the summer heat as she whistled during her walk home. Unfortunately for the planet's residents, it was impossible to forget their situation as their world's oceans were quickly replaced with droplet after droplet of hot ball sweat, the oceans rising over their barriers, flooding the cities of the world.


And to add insult to humiliation and injury, Bridget stopped in the middle of the sidewalk to check no one was around... and after confirming her (assumed) solitude, she bent over just a fraction to let a fart silently slip out, a maneuver she had practiced so many times that she now did it without even thinking whenever she was alone.


The planet's only warning was the halting of the swaying balls around them, as the silent but deadly miasma spread quickly throughout the girl's spats, with the thick spats pulled so tight it quickly seeped into their ball prison mixing with the musky ball odor to create a sickeningly toxic combo. The methane permeated the world's atmosphere, the simulated gravity holding the thick gas inside even as it slowly began to filter out of the spats, choking the survivors on top of buildings as Bridget's leisurely walk continued.


As she ducked into an alley - a shortcut to her place - she looked around again to confirm she was still alone on these strangely empty streets. With a sigh of relief, she reached under her skirt in a rather unladylike way.


"Geeeez, like, why's my spats so tight anyway? Feels like I'm gonna waterboard my damn nutsack..." she said as she gripped her spats and, through them, her balls, lifting them away from her body to air out the sweaty patch they had made against her taint. The planet stayed plastered to the balls for a second thanks to the rapidly cooling sweat, but fell at the last second as the balls came back downwards, bouncing against the spats as they came back up and being launched up to the other side of Bridget's nuts as her massive schlong came down towards them. Right as it was about to impact, the spats compressed down, leaving its hooded tip dangling precariously above one of the planet's largest cities.


The musky, salty scent coming from her dick was intense in a totally different way, cutting through the remaining methane emissions to choke them on her decidedly unfeminine dick scent. The spats held the dick semi-tightly, but each step made the tip sag lower as the foreskin was pulled back by them slowly. This revealed the surprising buildup of smegma under the hood, the hidden white crud releasing a rank wave upon the planet.


Bridget jumped off the curb to run across a street, jostling her groin and sending the penis tip by the planet, barely scraping its side and taking some people with it, while the rest were left to slowly be rolled up as the cock continued its descent, slipping into the crag of the foreskin and right under it as it fell, propelled by the balls rising up. As the foreskin closed slightly, it encompassed the planet completely, pinning half of the world to her mighty glans and half to her inner foreskin, both emitting musky waves of heat and smearing a bit of smegma onto the planet - but the underside of the planet had it worst, sinking directly into a deposit of the wretched stuff, forming entire mountain ranges out of the gunky substance which oozed around the planet, sealing people within and clumping up to the wet remnants of the sweat oceans, absorbing the moisture and becoming even more sticky, nearly permanently adhered to their miniscule planet~


Bridget sighed as she got home, grabbing a towel and cold soda before flopping onto her couch, unintendedly crushing the planet further within her foreskin as she lazily dabbed at her pits and face.


"Guuuh, too hot..."


After several minutes of laying there, she finally sat up properly and immediately grabbed one leg of her spats, sliding it over her bulge and leaving her balls and cock hanging out freely, steaming a bit from the sudden ventilation.


"Aaahhh... better..."


A few seconds of enjoying the relief later, she popped the top of the soda and began guzzling, finishing the whole can in one over-zealous chug, before letting out an exaggerated "pwah!" of enjoyment. She finally looked down, eventually noticing a small lump within her foreskin that she hadn't even felt.


"What the..."


She peeled it back, catching the tiny planet in her hand and bringing it up to look at it.


"O-ohhhh, riggggghhhhttttt! Knew I was forgetting something... See, I toldja I'm a toooootal ditz, wasn't kidding when I said you'll just have to get used to it! Annnyyyywaaaaayyy... Geez, ya'll are kinda filthy. Guess that's whatcha get for trying to get a lil kissy from my gal~" she said, giving the planet an exaggerated wink.


She stopped for a second, giving a momentary look of confusion, before throwing her mouth open in a deafening and planet-shaking *UUUUUUUUURRRRRPPPP~*, releasing the fetid pressure that had built up in her bubbling guts. 


"Phew, better out than in..." She sniffed the air curiously. "Is it just me, or can ya'll tell it was cola too? ...Haaaa, syke, I totally gotcha all since you didn't see me drinking, that's 100% Dr. P!" Bridget said with a laugh at her own 'joke,' despite the lack of a response. It would be hard for them to identify it past the lingering musk coating the planet and atmosphere from her ball sweat, fart and smegma, but the acidic tang of the girl's belch settling over the planet sure didn't help.


"Anywhos, welcome to casa de Bridget~! Hope ya'll will enjoy your stay!" Bridget said, beaming down at the poor planet, a prisoner trapped by her... 'goodwill.'

Chapter End Notes:

Hope ya'll enjoyed as much as the residents did, please leave a review if you want me to bother with a sequel, feedback on what I fucked up, and if you hate it... Uh, ask me to delete it I guess? Hope you'll join me for degeneracy again some day.

Feel free to leave suggestions for the next chapter if you'd like, I might use them if I do continue it.