- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a short chapter that's totally different, giving the perspective of one of the people tormented by our lovely little lady! It gives some background to the planet and is mostly about just rubbing in the miserable situation they're in, so if you're into that, enjoy~ Not a ton of fetishy stuff outside that, just some gum, spit and grime.

Let me know if you think I should just exclusively stick to chapter 1's style, or you'd like more like this with the more intense bits! Going to stick with the original style for stuff from her perspective either way.

After all, what's unnoticeable for her is life-ruining for others~

Sam sighed, wishing something interesting would happen as he looked around the beach he was relaxing on. Sure, the planet was… well, basically a paradise, they didn’t even have to worry about food or commodities thanks to the miniaturized supplies stored within the planet, and the automated industry… But that was kind of the problem! There was nothing challenging on the planet anymore, he’d already climbed the largest mountains, skied the largest slopes, surfed the biggest waves…

 

But ever since they were forgotten here by the fleeing scientists who knows how many years ago, nothing about the planet had changed - they’d taken all the planets except this one, left on some dude’s desk during a panicked retreat as they feared a gear had learned of the lab.

 

It’s not like it was a problem, as the scientists had described to him and the millions miniaturized all those years ago during the evacuation of the city, nothing could hurt them when they were this small - or the planet, either. They were indestructible to anything conceivable on the planet at the time supposedly - even lava would just be… Well, it would definitely hurt a bit, but they’d survive it. The scientists even claimed the planet’s gravity would even hold them all to it, within the shielded atmosphere, unless they were pulled and kept away from the planet by a basically unimaginable force - and what would apply that much force to a tiny person, anyway?

 

Sam sighed again, because that lack of challenge was the problem, it was what he lived for after all, a new, interesting experience was all he wanted. So he continued wishing for something to happen as he stared up to the sky.

 

And then his wish came true - he was one of the first to see a giant walk through the door he’d looked at so many times before. She was backlit from outside light, but as she got closer he started to make out her feminine features - bright blue eyes and shiny blonde hair, covered by a jacket’s blue hood that looked almost like a nun’s habit hood.

 

Finally, an angel - he was so happy he’d even call her a goddess - had appeared to answer his prayers! He moved to his knees and prayed she would notice the planet… Not seeing the blue sleeve that descended on the planet, rolling it over the desk and sending him, and everyone else on the planet, flying during the gigantic drop.

 

He landed miles down the beach, having to spit sand out of his mouth, but otherwise fine after the impact… It would be worth it if she just looked down! He turned his head back to the heavens, counting himself lucky to still be on the right side of the planet to watch her.

 

His view of her face was immediately eclipsed by the dingy blue and yellow boots as they were brought above the planet. He couldn’t tear his eyes away from the sight of the bottom of her boot, and the massive pink splotch on it, certainly at least three times the planet’s size… And rapidly descending towards them.

 

He stood to run, tripping and falling on his face in his panic - not that he would have gotten anywhere anyway. Before Sam could even scream, he was crushed by a completely unimaginable amount of pressure tens of thousands of times the weight of the planet’s mass. He couldn’t even process what had happened, but almost as quickly the weight lifted, and after a second the planet was pulled away, giving him light to see again.

 

He was embedded inside a pink wall, stuck to the tacky substance on the girl’s boot, the surface of it still wet… And judging from the overwhelming scent of bubblegum and morning-breath-tinged spittle, it was obvious what it was wet from. He would have shivered in disgust if he could move at all, but he found his limbs were all stuck, spread eagle across the endless surface of the pink sea. He couldn’t even move his head, forced to watch the rapidly retreating planet leaving him.

 

He felt the overwhelming tug of gravity trying to pull him free, but the girl’s discarded gum was stickier and stronger. He heard screams from other people and watched hundreds slowly pulled free and sent hurtling towards the planet, just in time - the lucky ones. But he could only watch as it was pulled away by a massive hand, leaving him trapped, unnoticed by the goddess above.

 

He closed his eyes as he saw the rapidly approaching dirty, dusty lab carpet below - he knew he would be serving as this girl’s boot treads until he was ever freed… If he was ever freed, after the gum dried and hardened. He knew that even if she did look at the bottom of her boot, the best he could hope for is for his entire gummy prison to be scraped off with a toothbrush - away from the planet, he was so tiny that he couldn’t be seen or felt. There was a strong possibility this would be the rest of his long, immortal life, stuck to this girl’s boot, being smashed into whatever filth she stepped in.

 

As Sam was smashed into the grime coating the old lab’s carpet, he cursed his wish. He’d gotten it, but right now the girl now gawking at the planet while grinding him into the rough fibers seemed more like a demon than an angel for him.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed! Let me know if you think I should just exclusively stick to chapter 1's style, or you'd like more like this with the more intense bits! Going to stick with the original style for stuff from her perspective either way.

If I do more like this, it'll be in more detail, or several people's perspectives of different events. Up to what ya'll think.