- Text Size +

With a heavy thud, Lucy landed outside of a huge cave carved out of the rock. Rather than be set on the ground like he thought, Matteo was instead pulled behind the enormous demon and tucked carefully behind her wings. Bound and unable to make any noise beyond a few muffled shouts, he was completely in the blind. It wasn’t long before another set of footsteps made themselves known. 


“Merry Christmas, Aliza!” Lucy greeted. 


“Merry Christmas, Mom! What’s that behind your back?” A chipper, feminine voice replied. 


“Oh, just a little something…” The queen of Hell chuckled, suddenly pulling Matteo out and into full view, “Here you go!” 


Matteo silently took in the sight of his soon-to-be demon girlfriend. With hair darker than oil and eyes like burning embers, Aliza was just like her mother. One thing that Matteo quickly noticed was just how many piercings the demon had on her body. A nose ring through her right nostril, several ear piercings, tongue piercings, and even nipple piercings, all shimmering gold. She didn’t have the hourglass body her mother had, but with hips so wide he couldn’t hope to wrap his arms around and full, supple breasts larger than his head, Matteo was dumbstruck by the beautiful demon. 


Aliza’s eyes lit up-literally-as she let out an eager squeal and quickly pulled Matteo into a crushing embrace. Matteo felt numerous joints in his body popping as Aliza seemed like she’d never let go of her new present. Finally, just when he thought his lungs would give out, she released him and carefully set him down. Turning back, Matteo saw Lucy beaming from ear to ear. Seeing a mother so excited about her daughter made him feel warm inside. It seemed as though even demons knew the true meaning of Christmas.


“Oh! I love him! Thank you, Mom!” Aliza cheered, wrapping Matteo in another hug so tight he thought his ribs would be crushed. 


“That’s not all! He’s a virgin, too!” Lucy added, proud that she’d chosen a good gift. 


Aliza gasped, holding Matteo up to her face as though he was a teddy bear, “REALLY?” 


“You bet! Now Aliza, I know you’re probably super excited to try him out, so I’ll give you some privacy!” Lucy suggested, spreading her wings wide. 


“Thank you again! It’s just what I wanted!” 


“Make sure you play nice!” Lucy grinned before taking to the skies, vanishing into the hazy air. 


Alone with Aliza, Matteo silently stared up at his new girlfriend. Aliza was eyeing him from head to toe as though he was a dessert. As the silence began to grow awkward, she simply tore the ribbon from his naked body, discarding it over her shoulder. 


“H-Hey. I’m Matteo. I guess we’re—”


Matteo had no time to react before he was quickly pulled into a heavy kiss with Aliza. Her forked tongue prodded against his lips, sternly demanding to be allowed inside his mouth. Not wishing to deny such a powerful being—and also excited to experience a French kiss for himself—Matteo parted his lips. 


At first, Aliza’s forked tongue was clashing with his for control. It wasn’t long before, much to his surprise, her tongue was down his throat. Her lips were locked with his, hungrily stealing the kiss for herself. She was in control before, but now Matteo could see just how powerless he was. Fortunately for him, she was done as soon as she started. Only a few seconds had passed before Aliza had satisfied herself and pulled away, letting her tongue slowly slide out of his throat before passing between his lips, allowing him to take a gasping breath of air. Thick ropes of her surprisingly sweet saliva hung from his lips as he slowly recollected his thoughts from what had just happened. 


“You’re an excellent kisser, you know that?” Aliza purred, running her sharp fingernails through Matteo’s hair. 


“That…might take a bit of getting used to.” 


Letting out a cute giggle, Aliza licked her lips and began walking towards the cave. The interior was lit by torches, burning with seemingly endless fuel. A bed took up most of the floorspace, easily larger than Matteo’s old living room. The sheets were red satin, and as Matteo was gently laid down on the expansive bed, he felt his body sinking into the warm embrace of the mattress. It was the softest bed he’d ever laid upon. 


“You don’t know how big of a deal this is,” Aliza purred, crawling into bed with him, “I’ve been waiting so long for a lover! It’s not often I’ve been summoned, and those who have only screamed in terror when they saw me. Hard to get a boyfriend when they all run for the hills as soon as they see me.” 


Slowly, like a lioness stalking her prey, Aliza inched closer. Cupping the back of his head with her palm, she slowly pursed her lips and pulled him into another kiss. This time, her tongue stayed firmly in her own mouth, much to Matteo’s relief. 


Slowly, Aliza parted her lips with his as she moved on to his neck. It started off with the same, melodic pace, but it quickly turned into the same hungry lust Matteo was coming to realize was merely the norm for the demon. Her tongue danced across his flesh, pressing against his Adam’s apple as she left no inch of skin unexplored. She sucked against his shoulders, guaranteeing he would be covered in hickies soon. 


Her teeth didn’t spare his skin, either. With every contact of her mouth against his body came the subtle prick of her razor-sharp teeth nicking his skin. Matteo didn’t care, for a few love bites was nothing to him. They were making love, and that was all that mattered. Slowly but surely, she made her way down to his member. 


“Time to find out how you taste, Matteo.”


Pulling away, Aliza locked onto Matteo’s member and pounced. Pinning his pelvis to the bed, she opened her drooling mouth. Like a boa constrictor, her tongue wrapped the entirety of his cock in the warm, wet muscle. Her solid-gold tongue piercings pressed against his sensitive flesh, an odd sensation but one Matteo quickly yearned for more of. As if reading his mind, Aliza’s tongue began to flex and pulse as she eagerly milked the mortal man for all he was worth. He couldn’t even compare it to the job Lucy had done not an hour before, this was simply on a new level entirely. He stood no chance. 


“A-Aliza! I’m gonna—Aliza!” 


Reaching the point of no return, Matteo reached out and grabbed Aliza’s horns. He had absolutely no power over the fifteen-foot demon girl determined to drain him of everything he had. And drain him she did. Gasping as his orgasm subsided, Matteo wiped his brow and sat back into the bed. Once Aliza had gotten every last drop of cum she could, she released her tongue from his cock and swallowed, letting out a refreshed sigh. 


“Wow! That was amazing! My mother always said that virgins taste best!” She smiled, crawling forwards to lay down beside her exhausted gift. 


“Well…when do you…plan on…changing that?”


Aliza’s eyes ignited into a warm, orange glow. Reaching down, she gently toyed with his flaccid manhood, “As soon as this little guy is ready to go again. Until then…tell me about yourself. I wanna know the guy who I’ll be taking the virginity of. What made my mother choose you?”


“Well, funny story, actually,” Matteo chuckled.


Cuddling up to Aliza, he proceeded to tell the tale of that Christmas night. How he’d penned a letter to Santa, but his dyslexia and paper cut resulted in the letter ending up in Lucy’s hands. Before he knew it, his erection had returned. Aliza followed his gaze downward, seeing his member ready to go. A grin appeared as her eyes glowed a bit brighter. Quickly sitting up, she pinned Matteo to the bed and began to straddle his pelvis. 


“I’m so excited! I’m finally gonna take a man’s virginity!” She practically squealed, reaching down to spread her labia. 


Matteo had anticipated some foreplay, or perhaps another paragraph about how the demon would claim his mortal V-card, but no. With a sigh, Aliza brought herself slamming down atop Matteo. The bed creaked as his hips took the full weight of the mighty, red demon. 


“Fuck! Oh god, this is even better than I imagined it would be!” She gasped, taking every last inch of him into her warmth. 


Warm, slick precum oozed from her sheath as she found a rhythm. Bouncing higher and higher, Aliza pounded Matteo into the mattress again and again. Grunting as his mortal frame was pushed to its limits, Matteo gave up any attempt at control, choosing instead to accept his role as the powerless bottom to the fifteen foot woman riding cowgirl. To him, it was as though Aliza was stealing his soul as well as his virginity. 


Time became irrelevant for Matteo. Hours passed in seconds, or perhaps seconds stretched into hours. Whichever was the case, Matteo felt as if he could spend an eternity beneath the gigantic demon, their bodies becoming one. Gripping the headrest as tightly as he could, Matteo held on for dear life as he felt his orgasm building. Throwing his head back to stare at the rocky cave ceiling, Matteo cried out as he came deep inside Aliza. 


Bellowing out a moan of her own, the demoness slammed down onto her human for a final time. Her core clamped over his member like a warm vice as she rode out her orgasm. Matteo could see her mighty wings twitching as waves of pleasure surged through their bodies. Gasping for air as though he’d ran a marathon, he groaned upon feeling the adrenaline wear off and the aches of losing his virginity to a fifteen foot tall demon set in. He couldn’t even speak. And even if he could, he knew he’d only moan Aliza’s name again and again. 


Matteo was on the brink of passing out. There wasn’t an ounce of spare energy left in his body. Closing his eyes, he felt Aliza crawl up next to him, her huge arm rolling him onto his side before pulling his body close. His head was sandwiched between her pillowy breasts, the gently thumping of her heartbeat filling his ears. Aliza’s breathing slowed, apparently satisfied enough with their lovemaking session to not pursue another round. His virginity had been claimed, now they could rest. 


About to drift off into what would surely be the best sleep of his life, Matteo heard Aliza’s voice again. Goosebumps formed on his skin as she uttered two magical words before the demon herself drifted off into slumber. 


“Merry Christmas.”




Chapter End Notes:

If you’ve made it this far, thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed!