- Text Size +

From the moment Lucy brought her beautiful daughter, Aliza, into existence, the queen of Hell knew she’d do anything for her. Aliza was a gorgeous young demon, possibly the most beautiful to ever grace Hell, in Lucy’s unbiased mind. 


But alas, love had eluded her dear daughter over the centuries. Despite the countless attempts, Aliza was unsuccessful in receiving a virgin sacrifice. It was such an important rite of passage, one Lucy grew determined to ensure her daughter experienced. And now, with this mortal, she would finally get the chance she’d been waiting for. A virgin sacrifice whom she could bring back to Hell, straight to her daughter, it truly was a Christmas miracle. 


Rising through the portal, Lucy allowed herself a moment to bask in the realization that she’d stepped foot on Earth for the first time in many millennia. It was cold, but she was unfazed. Snowflakes instantly melted against her warm skin, turning to steam a moment later. While the change in scenery was appreciated, she still preferred the magma chambers and boiling lava waterfalls of Hell. 


Taking a deep breath to let the crisp winter air fill her lungs, Lucy cast a frown upon the house she’d appeared beside. From her estimate, she stood over two hundred feet tall. There was no question that the tiny house in question belonged to this Matteo she was after, since it was the only one in sight. Taking a step to cover the distance between her and the insignificant abode her daughter’s soon-to-be Christmas present called home, Lucy dropped to her hands and knees to inspect the gift in question. 


With her bare, red rear high in the sky, Lucy peered an orange eye through his bedroom window. Inside was a lone man in his mid twenties. He was a cute young man, the ruler of Hell had to admit. He’d do fine as a gift. As much as she wished to punch her fist through his wall and simply take him that way, Lucy wanted to make sure Matteo was perfect for her daughter. Such a task would require a more intimate approach. 


Rising to her full, towering height, Lucy focused her attention on the chimney. Casually flicking off the cover, she confirmed that the flue was left open. With a snap of her fingers, she reduced her size so that she was approximately the same as a human. She hated being at such a measly size, as it did her no justice as the ruler of Hell. Still, she would have to bear with it for a few moments. Casting open her wings, Lucy threw herself into the air with a mighty flap. Snow swirled as she landed on the chimney, dangling her legs over the entrance, she tucked her wings and tail in tight. 


“This is gonna be fun!” She chuckled, descending down the chimney. 


——


A crash from the living room sent Matteo bolting upright from his slumber. Listening carefully, he could hear someone talking downstairs. Sliding out of bed and grabbing his glasses, he reached for the nearest object he could use as a weapon: a baseball bat leftover from his high school days. Carefully opening the door, he tiptoed down the hall to the steps before slowly making his way towards the living room. 


Rounding the corner, Matteo was completely unprepared for what he saw. A…woman was stuck in his chimney. She had two enormous red horns, each one over a foot long, and deep red skin. She was…a devil? Whatever she was, she appeared to be stuck in the chimney at the hips, made evident by her struggling and cursing. 


“What are you and why are you in my house?” Matteo demanded, trying to sound as imposing as possible. 


All the false bravado he could muster fell apart as soon as her orange, glowing eyes focused in on him. A monstrous, toothy grin stretched from ear to ear as she struggled harder to free herself. Backing away quickly, Matteo frantically searched for the telephone, but a loud crash made him freeze in place. 


The demon had pulled herself free, ripping apart the stone fireplace in the process. Standing up and dusting some rubble from her shapely, red hips, she crossed her arms over her plump breasts. 


“Well! Now that’s been handled, time to get to a more…suitable height.”


Snapping her fingers, the demon surged in height, easily tripling her original size. She was so large, she had to bend down to avoid hitting her enormous horns on the high ceiling. Matteo was paralyzed by fear, only able to watch as the woman filled up his living room. Cracking her knuckles, she chuckled to herself and narrowed her slitted pupils in on his puny body. As terrified as he was, Matteo couldn’t deny that she was a gorgeous woman. 


“D-Don’t take another step c-closer!” He ordered the creature. 


Rolling her orange eyes, the demon let out an annoyed sigh and took a step closer. Panicking, Matteo swung the baseball bat as hard as he could towards her. In the blink of an eye, her enormous hand intercepted his attack and stopped it dead in its tracks. With a smirk that revealed her pearly white, razor-sharp teeth, she simply snapped the bat into splinters with seemingly zero effort. 


“Wha…h-how?” Matteo gasped, staring at the bat’s stump before the demon seized him by the throat. 


“Daring to attack me is an offense I’d punish with a lengthy and torturous death. Lucky for you, Matteo, I have a better use for you,” She smiled, holding him in the air by his throat. 


Matteo gasped for air, barely managing to choke out, “What…do you want…with me?” 


The demon chuckled again, lowering him to the ground and allowing him to breathe again, “Well, Matteo, it seems like we can each provide for the other!”


“H-How…what are you talking about?”


“Your letter! I know it’s probably not how you foresaw me fulfilling the request, but you never offered me anything specific in return, so I got a bit creative with the payment!” 


Matteo froze for a moment, cocking his head to the side, “Huh? What letter? I don’t know what you’re talking about!” 


“Oh don’t play games, Matteo!” The towering demon chuckled, snapping her fingers and causing a piece of paper to appear in thin air, “Here! Down to the blood signature!” 


Seeing the letter to Santa again, now held by a monster of the underworld, caused Matteo’s jaw to drop. It was impossible. Besides, he’d addressed it to Santa, not Sat—


“Wait…” He said aloud, narrowing in on the name he’d addressed it to. Even reading a single word proved to be a headache with his dementia, but eventually he could make it out, “ ‘Dear Satan’…oh fuck.” 


“Now that’s been squared away, back to what I was saying. My daughter has been—” 


“That’s a mistake! I didn’t mean to write to Satan! I meant Santa! Damn, it’s this stupid dyslexia!” Matteo protested. 


The demon frowned, baring her razor-sharp canines, “Interrupt me again, and I’ll rip out your tongue. I don’t care whether or not I am the intended recipient of this letter, you sent a letter to me and signed with your own blood. It is a pact. Do you understand?”


Matteo gulped and quickly nodded, “Yes.”


“Now. Back to where I was. My daughter has been longing for a human man to take the virginity of, whilst you have clearly been looking for a girlfriend. And since you offered nothing in return for your request, I am inclined to create my own. I believe that this trade will leave all parties satisfied. My daughter gets a man, I feel satisfied knowing that I’ve gotten a fantastic present for her, and you get the girlfriend you so pitifully wish for. Deal?” 


Matteo’s first instinct was to refuse, but the fifteen-foot demon lady staring him down did an awfully good job at persuading him otherwise. And a small part of him did have to admit that the prospect of a girlfriend, even if she was from Hell, was one he couldn’t immediately turn away. Reluctantly, he nodded. 


“Excellent!” She chirped, clapping her hands together, “Now, I guess we should get introductions out of the way. My name is Lucy. You may also know me as The Devil.”


Matteo choked on his words, debating what to say next, “Well, you know that I’m Matt—”


“Okay, let’s get a move on with this,” Lucy dismissively waved, “My daughter’s expecting a Christmas gift and I won’t be late!”


Dropping to her hands and knees, she scooped up Matteo and tucked him beneath her armpit before crawling up the stairs and into his room. Her wings knocked pictures from the walls as her lashing tail sent anything not nailed down flying. Bursting into the bedroom, Lucy tossed Matteo into his queen-sized bed as though he weighed no more than a feather. Just as he reoriented himself, he was pinned down by her overwhelming might. 


“Now, let’s see what you got, Matteo,” Lucy purred, tearing away his boxers like wrapping paper. 


Despite being absolutely terrified of the fifteen foot demon, his member was still standing to attention. Casting a glance up at Lucy, he saw her licking her lips with anticipation. 


“Don’t worry, I’ll handle it all from here,” She smiled, running her sharp nails across his scalp. 


While Matteo was distracted, her tail leapt into action. Coiling around his member like a serpent, she quickly went to work. Unlike any of the countless times Matteo had used his own hand, he couldn’t control the grip or speed. For the first time in his life, he was going to be brought to orgasm by someone other than him. Unable to contain himself, Matteo let out a moan. 


“What was that? Are you gonna blow your load already? I guess it’d be a shame if I did…this!” 


Lucy gingerly massages the tip of his member with her fingertips. Her delicate movements against his sensitive flesh sent Matteo over the edge as he orgasmed with a climax that sent shivers through his body. Thick ropes of cum dripped over Lucy’s fingers as she admired her work. Unfurling her tail, she licked her fingers clean as though she were polishing off the icing of a cake. 


“Delicious,” The demon purred, “The perfect combination of sweet and salty. Virgins always taste best.”


“They…I do?” Matteo wondered. 


“Oh yes. If you weren’t already destined for my daughter, I would’ve taken you for myself. But, I suppose we shouldn’t wait any longer. I’m more than satisfied that you’ll be perfect for my sweet Aliza.” 


With Matteo in tow, Lucy made her way back to the living room. Standing to her full height once again, she kicked aside the coffee table and couch to clear a large space in the room’s center. Bringing her palms together, she began to summon an enormous pentagram. Matteo watched on in awe as it glowed a vibrant yellow. Her tail swiped from side to side, drawing his attention to her perfectly sculpted rear. If the daughter Lucy spoke of was half as beautiful as her cougar-demon-mother, Matteo would consider himself a very lucky man. Lucy turned to face him again, her orange eyes glowing like miniature suns. Realizing he’d been eyeing her ass, she winked and gave it a playful spank. Seeing her perfect, red skin bounce was enough to make Matteo’s member stand to attention all over again. 


Extending out her hand, Lucy calmly announced, “It is time.” 


“W-Wait! Just hold on a second! I need…I need to make sure I won’t need anything!” Matteo protested.


Seizing his arm in a soft yet iron-tight grip, Lucy narrowed her eyes, “There is nothing on this mortal realm you will need,” She replied before stepping into the pentagram. 


“Shouldn’t I at least grab some clooooooo—” He began before being violently pulled through the portal. 


Fear unlike anything he’d experienced before filled every fiber of Matteo’s being. Everything became a blur of red as the temperature skyrocketed around him. Just as he thought he’d be doomed to fall until he landed in the ocean of lava appearing below him, Matteo was pulled against Lucy’s body as her wings unfurled. With his face nestled comfortably in her cleavage, he felt his racing heart slow. Her fingers gently drummed against the back of his head as the sounds of whooshing air and flapping wings filled his ears. 


What was a harrowing experience mere moments before had become the most peaceful thing Matteo had experienced in a long time. He’d never see his old life again, although as he thought about it, he couldn’t think of anything he’d genuinely miss. 


“This whole ‘eternity in hell’ thing might not be too bad,” He mused into Lucy’s cleavage as she came to a rest and solid ground materialized beneath his feet. 


Pulled away from the demon’s warm, inviting bosom, Matteo saw that he was atop a high cliff. A quick glance over the side showed a dizzying drop down to the churning magma below. Backing away quickly, he turned his attention to the smoky skies and tried to make out the figures flying around in the distance. Was Lucy’s daughter among them? What exactly did Aliza intend on doing to him? 


Before Matteo could ponder his fate for too long, Lucy lifted him up by his armpits as she sat down. Snapping her fingers to produce a spool of candy apple red ribbon, she expertly went to work tying the human up. First his feet, then his legs, then his arms pinned to his sides, and then finally his mouth. Gagged by the ribbon, Matteo’s confusion turned to fear as he struggled in vain. 


“Oh hush,” Lucy teased, attaching a bow to his head, “You really think I’d give my daughter an unwrapped present?” 


Matteo struggled for a moment before shrugging, figuring that even demons wanted to unwrap their presents. 


“Look, Matteo,” She continued, her voice soft as she patted his shoulder, “Aliza’s a sweet girl. You’re in Hell, but you won’t be suffering for eternity or anything like that. You’ll get exactly what you want.” 


Motioning for Lucy to temporarily remove the gag, Matteo calmly replied, “I’m ready.” 


Smiling, Lucy gently caressed his cheek before placing the gag back in place.


“Now, let’s go give Aliza her present!” 


Scooping Matteo up in her arms, Lucy spread her wings wide and took to the hellish sky once again.