- Text Size +
1.     All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. 

When witches interfere

Author note: this prologue takes place at the same time Mistar was dealing with Zoe.

 

Prologue

 

"Nice to have you know who away."

"You said it Wanda. World's Best Food is temporarily alien free."

But as Bob was speaking a wormhole opened up and three women emerged. They looked human but their heads were shaved bald and all had a metal tube strapped to their right arms.

"Who the hell are you?" Bob asked.

"We are the Morphers." They replied.

"We are taking over this building."

"You can't do that!" Bob cried.

The Morphers then aimed their tubes at Bob and fired. Beams of energy struck Bob, seconds later Bob exploded.

"You murders." Wanda cried.

"Quit complaining human or you're next." A Morpher soldier told her.

"Gather up all the staff for a staff meeting. There are going to be a few changes around here." Another solder ordered.

A few minutes later all the staff had gathered in the staff room. The Morphers soldiers were there as well along with a redhead they didn't recognize.

"Hello humans. My name is Ms. Zone. Actually my real name is unpronounceable in English.  The important thing is that I own this company now."

"What about Misty Law ? " Cindy Jones asked.

"What about her?" Ms. Zone replied.

"She owns this company. She happens to be away on business"

"Well she's in for a big surprise when she gets back. Now listen up they are going to be some changes around here and I not going to repeat myself."

 

End prologue

 

Part 1

"I'm back did anything happen while I was gone?" Mistar asked Wanda

"You could say we had a hostile takeover." Wanda replied.

"What! By who?" Mistar asked.

"Morphers! A Morpher calling herself Ms. Zone owns this company now."

"We'll see about that." Mistar cried as she headed toward the office.

 

Ms. Zone was on the phone when Mistar charged in. She was talking to someone in Morpher.

 

Ms. Zone finished her conversation on the phone. Then she turned to face Mistar.

"Who dares to charge into my office?" She demanded.

"I Misty Law dare. I own this company."

"Not anymore human. I own it now."

"You've made one mistake."

"Oh! And what's that?" Ms. Zone asked.

"I'm not a human."

Ms. Zone then found herself shrinking.

"A sizechanger? I must admit this is unexpected."

Ms. Zone muttered as she shrank past the two-foot mark. Soon she was only four inches tall. Mistar tried to grab her, but she morphed to liquid, literally slipping out of Mistar's hands.

"Stay still you little blob." Mistar cried.

"You can shrink me but you can't catch me." Ms. Zone shot back.

"Then answer this question. Why did you take over my company?"

Ms. Zone turned back into a woman and asked.

"What would a Sizechanger want with a human company?"

"I'm asking the questions here."

"It doesn't really matter. If the weapon tests go as planned every human on this planet will be dead within a few days."

"What weapon?"

"Our weapon. A weapon will cleanse this world with radiation. Great for us Morphers, but fatal for Humans and other earth life."

"Your radiation won't kill us Sizechangers."

"True! Speaking of Sizechangers, there are many loyal to us. They will restore me and kill you."

"You lie. No sane Sizechanger would work for the Morphers."

"The creator placed us in charge of all life. The day will come when you see us as your masters."

"Yeah right! When will the weapon hit this building?"

"Never!"

Startled, both Ms. Zone and Mistar turned to see who had spoken. Two tall women where standing in the office. One was a brunette, the other a blond. Mistar recognized them but the morpher did not.

"Who the hell are you?" She asked them.

"I'm Tammy Spell." The blond replied.

"And I'm Cindy." The brunette added.

"We're the "Tease that mortal" Witches."

"Witches bah! We will destroy you." Ms. Zone vowed.

"That will be the day. As for your weapon, we convinced the Morphers to do their test runs elsewhere." Cindy said.

"Why did you do that?" Mistar asked.

"We have plans for this world." Tammy replied.

"And for you." Tammy added.

The super witches then disappeared from sight before Mistar and Ms. Zone could question them further.

"Crazy witches. They refused to stay and fight."

"They happen to be some of the most powerful witches in the known multi universe. Their show 'tease that mortal' is very well known." Mistar replied.

"It's not well known at Morphia. Besides we got something more important to worry about."

"Oh what's that?"

"When are you going to restore me?"

Instead of answering, Mistar turned on the intercom.

"Attention staff. I have shrunk Ms. Zone to the size of a mouse. Who ever can catch the little blob gets a bonus."

"You bitch!"

"Takes one to know one. I would start running if I were you."

Ms. Zone then turned into liquid and went away.

 

Interlude

We interrupt this story for this important message.

Four 50-foot giantesses climb into the stage. One has a "Vote Liberal" T-shirt, one has a "Vote conservative" T-shirt, one has a "vote NDP" T-shirt and the other has a "vote Green" T-shirt. The giantesses then begin to sing.

"We want your votes, we want your votes."

"If you’re a Canadian citizen and old enough to vote, we want you to vote."

"The parties we represent are desperate for your vote."

 

The two "Tease that mortal" super witches then crash the party.

"Hold it! Who gave you the right to interrupt our story?"

"The major Canadian political parties are playing "Sizechangers for hire" a fortune for our services." The giantess in the liberal T-shirt explained.

"Too bad your not going to live to spent it."

The super witches then turn the sizechangers into dust.

"Shall we get back to the story, shall we?"

End interlude

 

"Tell me again why we're having Mistar over for dinner?"

"Steve! She's my sister. She had a rough time."

"She lost to Zoe I know."

"Not only that, the Morphers took over her company while she was fighting Zoe."

"Isn't that the race that time line jumpers were fleeing from?"

"The same. Worst of all, the "tease that mortal" witches have taken an interest in her."

"The who?"

"They host a show called "Tease that mortal". They have a reputation for being mean to mortal,even killing them on occasion."

 

Meanwhile Mistar was walking toward the house. She was just about to ring the doorbell when a red mist filled with floating hearts fell on her.

"What the hell?" Mistar wanted to shout. But she couldn't speak. After a few seconds the mist disappeared.

Really worried now Mistar pounded on the door.

 

"That must be her. Get it Steve."

Grumbling Steve went to answer the door. He wasn't surprised to see Mistar there. But what did surprise him was the expression on her face. At first she looked scared then it was quickly replaced by what looked like longing.

"Are you all right Mistar?" Steve asked.

Mistar the grabbed Steve and kissed him hard. She was hugging him so tight he though he was going to burst.

"What going on here. Oh my!" Deborah cried out.

Mistar then released her grip on Steve. He then pulled away.

"Hi Deborah. I never realized how sexy your husband is."

"Now I know you're under a spell."

"What makes you say that?" Mistar asked.

"First of all I can't see you falling in love with a human. Second you know that Steve is my mate." Deborah replied.

"Can't you share him Deborah?" Mistar asked.

Deborah then slapped Mistar across the face hard.

"Thanks I needed that. Must have been that red mist I was in."

"What red mist?" Steve asked.

"It covered me a few minutes ago. It was red and filled with shapes that humans call heart shaped. It must be a super witch trick."

"I’m afraid your right. Come inside to the dinner."

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Steve asked. "What if the witches attack?"

"If they want to attack, they will, regards of what we do. Besides there's safety in numbers." Deborah replied.

 

The dinner went smoothly at first.  Mistar gave Steve a few strange looks, but managed to keep her lust for him under control. Then she asked.

"Have you ever considered becoming a sizechanger?"

"But it isn't that impossible?" Steve asked.

"No it isn't." Deborah replied. "Why do you ask sister?"

"It's just that Steve vulnerable as a human."

"I can take care of myself." Steve proudly declared.

"Oh really?"

Startled Steve turned around and saw two tall strange women standing behind him.

"Let us introduce ourselves. I am Tammy Spell." The blond one said.

"And I'm Cindy." The brunette said. "You're proving to be strongly resistant to our love spell. It’s time to make things more interesting." Cindy then snapped her fingers. Steve suddenly found himself six inches tall.

"So you want to play size games." Deborah then tried enlarging Steve, but without success.

"I'm not having any luck. How about you Mistar?"

"I'm being blocked as well."

"Don't tell I'm stuck at the size." Steve moaned.

"You are as long as we say you are." Tammy replied.

"Don't worry Steve I'll take care of you." Deborah and Mistar said at the same time.

"He's my husband." Deborah pointed out.

"But I love him." Mistar shouted back.

Steve not wanting to see a fight between two 72-foot (to him) giantesses said.

"Can't we work something out?"

"I suppose we could turn Deborah into a human and shrink her down to Steve's size." Tammy suggested.

"That's a terrible suggestion." Deborah commented.

"I like it." Mistar replied.

 

"Very well. Let it be done." Cindy said.

"You can't do that to me!" Deborah cried. But Cindy snapped her fingers and Deborah found herself six inches tall.

"Have fun folks." The super witches then disappeared from sight.

 

Steve started to sneak away, but Mistar spotted him.

"Just where do you think your going?" Mistar then grabbed Steve and brought him up to the level of her face.

"Please Mistar. Let me go."

"I don't think so cutie. I'm taking you home with me." Mistar replied.

"You can't do that." Deborah protested.

"How can you stop me?" To emphasize her point, Mistar then loomed over Deborah.

Deborah then tried to shrink Mistar, then she tried to grow. But it was in vain.

"You really are a human." Mistar commented.

"It's appears so." Deborah moaned. Tears started flowing from her eyes.

 "Don't cry. I'll take care of you." before she even could think of running Mistar grabbed her with her other hand.

"You two are so cute. We are going to have so much fun as a threesome."

"That is so wrong." Steve commented.

"What's wrong with being shared between two women?" Mistar asked. "Many shrunken men find themselves passed around many women."

"I'm a firm believer in one man, one woman." Steve replied.

"I suggest you change your beliefs. We'll talk more when we get home."

Mistar then placed Steve and Deborah in her purse. Then she zipped it up, only leaving a tiny hole for air. Then Mistar started heading for home.

 

"Are you all right honey?" Steve asked.

"No. I've never been so helpless." Deborah sobbed.

"But haven't you been shrunk before? As I recall you once said the world an interesting place at a quarter of an inch in height."

"That was different. Back then I could grow at will or shrink almost any potential threat. For the first time in my life I'm helpless."

Steve then hugged his wife. They were still clinging to each other when Mistar opened the purse. Mistar frowned at the sight.

 

"Break it up you two. We are home."

Figuring she would physically force them apart. Steve and Deborah complied. Then Mistar took Steve out of the purse. She set him gently on the floor.

"Hey what about me?" Deborah asked.

Mistar then dumped Deborah onto the floor.

 

"Welcome to my humble home. It's been so empty since Cindy Wu was taken from me."

"You had little Cindy as a pet?" Steve asked.

"She was a great pet. I miss her and I'm sure she misses me." Cindy replied.

 

Interlude

"How's it going Cindy?"

"It's going great Nancy. I was nervous when I first moved here. But now I realize it was for the best."

"Ever miss Mistar?" Nancy asked.

"Heck no! I'm glad my pet days are behind me."

End interlude

 

"You know what the greatest difference between you and my wife?" Steve asked.

"No, what is it?" Mistar asked.

"With the exception of the norms and Sizehu, Deborah treats humans with respect. She would never make pets of them.

Mistar startled to giggle. Then she burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" Steve asked.

"You never told him?" Mistar asked Deborah.

"Those days are behind me." Deborah replied.

"What days?" Steve asked.

"Deborah used to be a lot like me." Mistar replied.

"Find that hard to believe."

"It's true, Deborah was in the pet business for years."

Deborah got on knees and begged.

"Please Mistar don't bring this up."

"What's wrong with telling him the truth? Unlike you I have always been honest with him."

"Yeah right. You're just saying this to drive us apart."

"Would I do that?" Mistar asked in a sweat voice.

Steve nodded.

"If I was lying, why is your wife on her knees?"

Steve started to answer then he fell silent. Then he went to his wife.

"Tell me this is bunk." He asked her.

She got up off her knees and looked him in the eye. Then she said.

"It's true. I was in the human pet business for four years."

 

"Aw! This has turned into confession time."

"Go away super witches." Mistar cried.

"Wait! If they go away I'll be stuck this way for life." Steve cried.

"So what? I'll take care of you. You'll never need to work again."

"But I like working."

 "I take it you found another job?"

"Yes I did. But I'll loose it, If I don't get restored soon. After all what on earth could I tell my boss?"

"Now there's an idea." Tammy then snapped her fingers and Steve disappeared.

"Where did he go?" Mistar demanded.

"I sent him to see his boss." Tammy replied.

 

Steve found himself on top of a desk. Looking around he spotted a tall brunette working at the desk His heart sank when he realized who it was.

"Oh Crap." He muttered.

The brunette then looked down at the desk.  Her jaw dropped in surprise.

"Hi Ms. Owens." Steve shouted.

"Mr. Miller is that you?" Ms. Owens asked.

"Care to explain how you got shrunk and why you're on my desk?"

"Well I got shrunk by two witches named Cindy and Tammy Spell." Steve explained. "They also sent me here for some reason."

"I've heard of them."

"You have?" Steve asked. The surprise showing in his voice.

"Let's say I have off universe connections. Shame I left my size change gun at home."

"Gun? You mean size changing technology is possible?"

"Why so surprised? You accept the existence of size changing magic."

"My wife who until a few hours ago was a sizechanger gave me the impression that size changing tech was impossible."

"THERE ARE SIZECHANGERS ON THIS WORLD?" MaryAnn Owen shouted. She then grabbed Steve and started to choke him.

"If you not careful you'll break him." Tammy pointed out.

MaryAnn then loosened her grip on Steve.

 "You have your nerve coming here." She told Tammy.

"I come and go as I please." Tammy shot back.

"I didn't mean to choke you. I do feel sorry for you."

"You could have fooled me." Tammy commented.

"Hush!” Ms Owen then turned back to Steve.

“ Anyway I'm afraid you're off without pay until your size is restored."

"Nuts!"

"You could rent him out to your female celebrity clientele." Tammy suggested.

"I don't think so." Ms. Owen replied.

"You’re no fun." Tammy then snapped her fingers. Steve then found himself back at Mistar's house.

"How did it go?" Deborah asked.

"She took it better than I thought she would." Steve replied.

"She? Your new boss is a woman?" Mistar asked.

"Yes she is. But before you think of messing with her, she mentioned something about owning a size change gun."

"I can handle any size change gun." Mistar replied.

"She also told me that I won't get paid, while shrunk."

"Don't worry Steve. I got plenty of money." Deborah replied.

"I like to see you try to access that money Sister." Mistar commented. Then she turned to Steve.

"Did you ever wonder where she made her money?"

"She told me she made it through lucky investing." Steve replied.

"Ha! She made her fortune through the shrinking and selling of humans, plus numerous other Sitmobtoa activities."

"Sitmobtia?" Steve asked.

"It's an organization I used to belong to. " Deborah replied. " Mistar still a member."

"What kind of organization?" Steve wanted to know.

"There's no comparable human organization to make a comparison." Mistar replied.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"Now who can that be?" Mistar muttered as she walked to the door.

 

Standing there was a balding white man and a white woman with red/brown hair.  Mistar recognized them at once.

"Mom? Dad? What are you doing here?" Mistar asked in Sizechanger.

"Can't a parent see his kids?" Mr. Law replied in the same language.

"By the way, have you seen your sister lately?" Ms. Law asked.

"Um, why do you ask?" Mistar replied.

"She wasn't home and she's not answering her phone."

"I'm sure she's fine." Mistar lied.

"Your not lying to me are you?"

"Sigh! I could never fool you mom. Come on in."

 

Deborah was a bit embarrassed to see her parents. Steve on the other hand was glad to see them.

"I'm glad to see you guys." He told them.

"Oh? Why"

"Mistar is holding us against our will."

"What?" Mr. and Mrs Law shouted at once.

"I'm taking care of them." Mistar explained.  They can't care of themselves."

"Something wrong here. I agree that Steve is helpless when shrunk, but Deborah a powerful sizechanger."

"Not anymore. Super witches cast a spell on us." Deborah said.

"What spell?" Mr. Law asked.

"They shrunk me and turned me into a human. Steve is shrunk at six inches in height, while they casted a love spell on Mistar. She's now in love in Steve."

"You had to mention that. I have you know that I have my lust for Steve under control."

"I see. Fortunately I got the solution for your problems." Mrs. Law then reached into her purse.

 

Then she took out a spray bottle. Then she sprayed Steve and Deborah. The Miller's then rapidly grew to their normal size. Mrs. Law then sprayed Mistar.

"I'm back to normal." Steve shouted.

Deborah grew to 6'8" in height. Then she shrank back down to normal height.

"I'm a sizechanger again." Deborah cried.

"What is that stuff?" Mistar asked.

"Good question. What is that stuff?" Cindy and Tammy asked. (They had just arrived out of nowhere)

 

"It's "Spell Breaker." Mrs Law replied. "It breaks super witches spells that are casted on things or people."

"We got it through a wish made at Wishbone." Mr. Law added.

 

"What!" Cindy cried out. She then snapped her fingers. Stanley Charm then appeared in Mistar's living room.

"Stanley. You won't happen to know anything about that awful "spell breaker" do you?"

"I've had a few people wish for it or similar items." Stanley admitted.

"You’re going to be sorry you provided such a product." Tammy vowed.

"Hey! I don't control people wishes." Stanley protested. But the witches didn't listen. They shrank him to three inches in height, then he and the witches vanished.

 

"Who is that Stanley guy?" Steve asked.

"His name is Stanley Charm. He's the manager of the famous Wishbone restaurant." Mr. Law replied.

"A restaurant we visited last year." Mrs. Law added.

"Fortunately for us you ordered the wishbone meal deal." Deborah commented.

Seeing Steve's puzzled face, Deborah went on to explain.

"Who ever order the Wishbone meal deal gets their wish granted. Once a wish is made it can't be taken back."

"I see. Well right now I just want to go home. And I should tell my boss that I'm back to normal."

 

"And that's what happened."

"Sounds like an interesting experience."

"That's an understatement Ms. Owen."

"You know you look cute at six inches tall. I could arrange for you to get shrunk."

'Thanks but no thanks. If I wanted to get shrunk, I would ask my wife."

"That's right. I forgot your wife is a sizechanger."

"Please keep that quiet. She doesn't want people to know."

 "All right." Ms. Owen replied. Steve didn't notice that she had her fingers crossed.

"Well I got to get back to work. Let me know if you need me"

"I will." Ms Owen replied. Once he was gone, she started working on a memo. Trying to figure out how to tell her sister that there was going to be a few hurdles to "Stan's Growth and Shrink Rays" expansion to this earth.

 

Epilogue

Mistar was surprised to see a small force field cage in her living room, when she woke up the next morning. On second look, she realized that there was a woman inside the cage and a note on top of the cage. On third look she recognized the woman.

"Long time no see Ms. Zone."

"Not long enough. I was doing fine until those (censored) witches placed me here." Ms. Zone replied.

Then Mistar read the note.

 

Dear Mistar:

Hope you enjoy your new pet.

 

Signed

Cindy and Tammy

 

The end for now