- Text Size +

When White Chlorination Syndrome began to sweep the world, humanity began to use the Replicant and Gestalt System in order to escape the ravages of the condition. However not all of humanity was able to use the system, or perhaps did not wish to do so. For them an alternative was devised, sealed away spacebound vaults that would preserve their bodies and minds together, designed to survive nearly anything. However while the technology existed, able to preserve the humans for millennia, the vaults were too large to easily send into space if all of the humans in the project were to be saved. So in response a second technology was devised, one that would reduce the size of the humans to less than in inch tall, allowing the vaults to be smaller and more easily be sent into and stored in orbit. Overseen by a dedicated line of androids, the vaults would remain hidden and preserved until the time was right, when the caretaker androids would wake up the humans and restore their sizes so that they might reclaim the world.


Unfortunately while White Chlorination Syndrome was eventually solved, the Replicant and Gestalt Systems suffered an unexpected and catastrophic failure. The caretakers had been programmed to only begin the awakening and restoration on the completion of the project, and so it never began. In time the evolving androids might have realized that it was safe to bring the humans back anyway, but then the Aliens and Machines came. The android forces were able to hold off the Machines for a long time, at times even pushing them back, but during the earlier centuries of the wars the entirety of the caretaker line was wiped out, and the facilities that stored their data and records destroyed. The other androids continued to fight in the name of Humanity, not knowing of the vaults floating in space.


Finally nearly 10,000 years later, the orbiting vaults finally began to run down. Only meant to be in use for around 2000 years but built to run for 5 times that just in case, the energy cells used to keep the humans asleep were nearly drained and the cold preservations systems started to break down. As such emergency systems began to kick in, starting the return of humanity to the surface. Unfortunately the millennia of battle between the androids and the machines had utterly changed the landscape of the world, and there were no caretakers to take more direct and advanced controls of the trajectories of the returning vaults. The result was that the pods returning the slowly awakening humans to the planet scattered them all over a much wider area than they were supposed to. What was more was that it was not all at once, individual vaults failed at different times, meaning the return was even more scattershot and staggered.


When the humans awoke it was to a vastly different world, all of them confused as they were meant to be restored in size once they had landed and before they actually would wake up. Instead of advanced facilities where they would be looked over by the caretaker androids and clothed, they were naked and in ruins or wilderness at less than an inch tall with no way to grow back or even communicate with anything. Still some of the humans were hopeful, especially when some of them spotted visibly humanoid figures in the distance at times, clearly either other humans or their androids. It was only when they got closer, either the humans to the androids or vice versa that the true despair would set in.


2B walked through the ruins on patrol with professional confidence, allowing her mind to wander slightly while still keeping a sharp eye out. It was good that the war was in a lull state at the moment, both sides having taken severe damages and so were pulling back to build up again, but on the other hand 9S had been recalled to the Bunker to receive some upgrades to his body and programming. As she strolled and mulled over things she did not notice a small shape running onto the path in front of her, its small size defeating its odd faintly pink coloration in terms of being noticed, and its waving arms and shouts nearly unperceivable. The tiny figure was trying to get her attention, only to falter when her own steps did not slow at all, and it saw the underside of her black heeled boots. There it saw amidst the rest of the dust and the dirt several red splotches, ranging from old nearly warn away ones to very fresh clear human silhouettes. The human turned to try and run, but it was too late as 2B bore down on it and obliviously flattened it under the heel of her boot.


Next 2B entered a slightly more overgrown portion of the patrol path, grass and bushes sprouting up high and even reaching points above her head. Briefly 2B considered using her blade to cut back on the foliage a bit, but decided not to just yet. The path was still mostly clear and the plants not yet a concern, so she would just brush past them for now. As she did so an enterprising human who had watched a previous patrol pass by without noticing her began to shout, having climbed up the plants to get closer to the androids heads and to be more visible. Unfortunately not even this was enough, and 2B simply walked right through the head height small branch and leaves the human was on. In doing so 2B accidentally knocked the human off of her perch, where she began to fall down along her body until she slipped down right into the opening on the front of her dress. There the human woman found herself sliding right in between the androids breasts, where she came to a stop as the two walls pressed in on her tightly. The human experienced the feeling of the soft yet firm flesh bouncing and jiggling on either side of her, every step 2B made sending new crushing tremors into her body. The darkness and heat combined with the difficulty breathing made it nearly unbearable, but the woman only lasted a few minutes. A bit further along the patrol route there was a noticeable drop, and when 2B leapt down and landed the impact forced her boobs together very firmly, enough to instantly mash the human into a thin red paste, her bones powder.


At last 2B arrived at the Resistance Camp, the place where most of the local androids lived and so also the location where most of the dissipated humans had arrived. Sadly for the humans, what they discovered at the camp was not aid and size restoration, but instead doom. As 2B walked through the camp to her quarters she passed by dozens of nearly invisible red splotches on the ground, and a few more on higher surfaces. She nodded neutrally in the direction of an android washing clothes, removing red stains and missing several floating people drowning in the churning sea of suds. She greeted the camps cook, promising to come by later for some food while other androids ate their food with some unexpected extra protein in it. She finally approached the leader of the camp for a debrief, but saw that she was busy talking with someone else, so 2B elected to wait. Seeing no need to stand, the combat android walked over to a nearby bench and turned around to take a seat. She did not see the small group of a half dozen specks on top of the bench, shouting and waving desperately for her attention before she allowed herself to fall, her dress lifted out of the way so that her massive full rear could firmly slam down on top of them like a meteor impact.


Several minutes later 2B saw that the Leader was at last free, and so she stood up revealing a dozen splotches, 6 on the bench itself and 6 spread out over her ass and leotard bottom. Walking over 2B gave her report of nothing out of the ordinary, and asked if anything was happening in the camp. She was informed that most things were fine, the only issue being a strange new type of insect had been spotted around the camp. They were fully organic and so not Machine made, and were really not much more than a nuisance. As if to punctuate this the Leader glanced to the side and slapped he table next to her, lifting her hand to reveal a red splatter. Apparently they tended to get everywhere, from on the ground to tabletops and even inside unattended footwear and clothing, only found after the fact when they were put on. 2B took this under advisement and left, grabbing a meal and then heading to her room.


When she arrived she allowed herself to more or less fall face forwards onto her bed, in the process crushing even more humans who had climbed onto it under her thighs, stomach and chest. However there was actually a survivor, a man who had been high enough on the bed to be merely buried under the androids white hair. When 2B lifted her head again she saw a small shape hanging from one of her bangs, and in curiosity reached out a gloved finger and held it pinched between her thumb and forefinger. The human thought that at last, despite the horrific scenes he had witness up until now including his companions perishing under this android that the nightmare was over, he was safe. 2B’s next words chilled him to the bone.


“Hmm, his must be one of the new Insects I was told about…” It turned out that while all of the androids were made to serve and protect humanity, it had been so long since they had last seen an actual human that despite being made in their image the androids did not know what a real human actually looked like. That fact combined with all knowledge of the shrinking and storage project being lost and the few records that did survive of humanity saying that they were several feet tall meant that the idea of the small fleshy “insects” possibly being humans would never cross an androids mind. To that end 2B squeezed her fingers together, crushing the human flat and grinding it away as she rubbed her fingers back and forth. Then 2B glanced to the side and saw a few more pink specks moving on the ground of her quarters, and she sighed before getting up. “I might as well start dealing with as many as I can now, before they spread.” With that 2B planted her high heel booted feet on the ground, and began to stomp towards them.



Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.