- Text Size +

Jeremy took a moment to pull himself up to the top of the bench, struggling for a bit due to the weight of his small bag before going over the edge. Now back on level ground, the anthro Joltik walked over towards the middle of the bench to avoid possibly falling off if a larger anthro walked past his position as he placed his bag to the side. Honestly Jeremy was really excited to start at this new transfer school, a fairly prestigious academy that only accepted some of the very best. He had been directed to meet the class representative for his new classroom here, and he had been sure to show up early just in case of unexpected traffic and to make a good impression. Admittedly there had been a few close calls already, as this school did not seem to have the same accommodations in place that allowed someone of his rather small stature to get around smoothly.


The only other major problem the guy had was that this morning he had come down with a minor sore throat, nothing serious but it had made his voice a little weaker than usual. However not wanting to cancel or delay his transfer for no good reason Jeremy had showed up anyway, ready to learn. Suddenly the new student heard the sounds of someone approaching, and looking down the pathway he spotted his point of contact, an anthro Ninetales by the name of Nina. Jeremy was briefly struck by how beautiful she looked, her cream colored fur shining silkily and her chest bouncing slightly with every step she took. Smiling the Joltik began to wave at her, but as she came closer and closer his smile began to fade out slowly.


---


Nina looked around the area in slight apprehension and confusion, walking quickly to make sure that she arrived on time. She had intended to be here five minutes ago to meet the new student, but the “incident” with her friend Zara this morning had put her behind schedule. Of course she had popped into her dorm room unannounced when she was starting to look over the file for the new student, and naturally the Zoroark anthro had accidentally spilled coffee all over the file, so all Nina knew about the student was his name and gender. She couldn’t even tell what kind of pokemon he was, but she figured she could wing it once she arrived.


Thankfully it seemed that she was the first to arrive as she saw no one else around, so at least she had not left the new student waiting. Relaxing a little bit the Ninetales placed her purse onto the bench, not noticing how it knocked a much smaller bag back into the bushes behind the bench or how a small yellow figure had to dive out of the way of it. Taking a moment to look around Nina then turned and adjusted the positions of her namesake tails, before plopping down to sit on the bench and subsequently the yellow figure that had not had time to get back up. After a few seconds Nina began to wiggle a little back and forth, trying to get comfortable while she waited.


---


When the girl had arrived Jeremy had been momentarily stunned at the sight, the vulpine form looming high up over him from an angle he was not entirely used to. It was one thing to see a person from ground level from far off, but it was anther to be at knee height so close you could almost reach out and touch them. His musings were cut short when she suddenly swung her purse off of her shoulder and in his direction, and it was only narrowly that he managed ot get out of the way before it came down. For a few seconds Jeremy lay prone on the bench shocked at what had just happened, but then the sky went dark.


The Joltik boy had only had time to flip over onto his back to look up when the pale ceiling fell upon him, twin moons the last thing he clearly saw before everything went dark. Now this was not the first time he had been sat on, and so Jeremy expected the girl to get up right away and see him, either to apologize or call him a pervert, the latter of which he had an excuse for. However this time that did not happen, instead the Joltik remained pinned and half-crushed under the gargantuan weight of the Ninetales for several moments. Just as his confusion peaked the girl moved, but not to get up but instead to grind him down into the bench. Jeremy tried to call out but his throat couldn’t manage it, not even able to get much air aside from what was needed for breathing out.


By the time the girl stopped Jeremy felt like he had been flattened out like a piece of dough, rolled back and forth and half-stuck to the girl’s rear as she settled down. He could not move a muscle or do anything, forced to endure the great pressure and darkness in silence.


---


Nina checked her watch again and frowned, it was already 20 minutes past the designated meeting time and the new student was nowhere to be seen. In slight antsy worry she bounced up and down a few times, an action that had occurred a few times already as she waited and waited. Checking her phone for any messages she had received none, and she began to wonder what had happened. Were they delayed? Had she gotten the wrong date or time? Maybe they had already gone somewhere else and were checking into the school elsewhere. Finally her phone buzzed with a message, but when she checked it was just Zara asking how things were going.


Perhaps it was caused by thinking of the somewhat rebellious other girl, but Nina texted back that the new student was a no-show and she was about to leave. Zara texted back that they could meet in the dorms, to which Nina agreed. Returning her phone to her bag Nina shouldered it again before standing up, stepping away from the bench before turning to head to the dorm rooms.


---


When Jeremy felt the girl finally get up after so very long being pinned under her, he thought that he was at last saved and all of this could be sorted out. What he did not anticipate was after the girl had stepped away from the bench, he was still in shadow and more importantly not out of the woods yet. Without warning a great semi-writhing mass plowed into him, and Jeremy found himself literally being swept up. He realized too late that this must be the mass of tails sticking out from the girl’s rear above her ass, and then they had him tangled up in them as they left the bench and followed behind the girl. Jeremy was left struggling to try and find his way out of the hydras nest of limbs, each tail waving and twisting around each other and leaving him utterly lost and confused in the mass.


This continued as the class representative walked away, and since his phone was in his bag underneath the bush behind the bench there was no way for him to receive much less answer her text regarding possibly meeting him at a later time. Instead he was swished back and forth along with her tails, the Ninetales subconsciously swinging her hips since no one else was around and she was headed to see her gir-her friend. The Joltik was tossed up and down, left and right, at times falling clean out of one tail only to land deep inside of another.


Finally after several long minutes of work and some luck when the girl stood still for a moment Jeremy managed to reach the base of the girls tails, and from there the fur coating the rest of her body. He moved himself over to one of the more open areas nearby, able to cling for long periods of time due to his species but otherwise a little exhausted from his ordeal. Still he thought the worst was over, and in a way it was, right up until a dark shape snaked around the body of the girl and fell upon him.


---


Zara waited in mounting anticipation for her girlfriend to arrive, privately wondering if the good girl was at the point of openly admitting it to herself yet. The Zoroark anthro knew that the Ninetales wasn’t totally opposed seeing as she had not protested the term when Zara had used the term mildly liberally for the past month or two, instead merely blushing and looking away adorably. Such thoughts were cut short when she heard the telltale sounds of the other girls approach, and as Nina reached the door to her dorm room Zara opened the door quickly and swept her into a hug, one hand reaching around and giving her soft rear a firm squeeze.


Zara did not notice the little lump that had been under her hand, being more concerned with laughing at the embarrassed expression on her girlfriends face. “Zara! Not out here, people might see…” To that Zara simply laughed, saying ‘Then let them see,” but pulling the other girl into her room and shutting the door anyway for privacy. Finally removing her hand from the soft supple rear, Zara began to ask for details regarding how the morning had gone for Nina, still not knowing about the yellow dot currently still in her rapidly disappearing handprint in the latter’s fur.


---


Jeremy groaned as he felt himself start to recover from the unexpected assault, and tried to work out what had just happened. It had obviously not been a swat, the angle was all wrong and the event had lasted for too long. It then occurred to him exactly where he had gone after crawling out of the mess of tails, and he realized exactly what had just happened. The boy had to fight back a blush, and hurried to vacate his current location in case more friendly gropes were coming.


Intending on being as visible as possible Jeremy crawled around the body to the front of the girl, trying to stay above the junction of her legs and being so focused on the task that he missed the conversation going on above. Then nearly without warning the Ninetales began to move, and glancing away from the wall he was climbing before him the Joltik anthro saw the backside of a near equally sexy Zoroark anthro wiggling back and forth as she headed towards a fairly large couch. Assuming that the pair were intending to sit down and thus make his life easier Jeremy breathed another premature sigh of relief, and continued to climb. Again his only warning was things going dark, and then the Zoroark made full frontal contact with the Ninetales next to the couch.


---


As Zara pulled her into a firm hug Nina could not help but purr in happiness, the warmth of the other body next to hers filling her with some more emotions and lighting another fire within her. Starring into the other girls eyes so close to hers Nina began to breathe a touch huskily, something that seemed to excite the other girl based on how she wiggled against her. Deciding to take a little initiative the Ninetales tried to pull the other girl onto the couch, but this was only partially successful as the Zoroark held her ground just long enough to end up on top when they lightly plopped onto the furniture, her back on the couch cushions.


From this position the two began to grind into each other a fair bit, arousal clear from both even as they rubbed against each other and had their hands exploring every part of the other. As they continued to enjoy the heavy petting session, again neither girl noticed the little extra addition to the mix, turning their lesbian fun into something that might be called a three-way, from a certain point of view and if you squinted.


---


Jeremy was not sure how he had expected this day to go, but this situation was most certainly far down his list of predictions, if it was even on the list at all. The two effectively monolithic vulpines had already smashed him between them with the hug, two flat stomachs hitting him like mattresses, but now the situation had only devolved from there. The fall onto the couch had just crushed him anew, and their opening cuddles had pushed and dragged him back down the cream colored body and away from his intended destination. A familiar dark furred hand has swept across the belly and dragged him along, and then he was cupped up against a very warm and very musky portion of the class representative’s body. It was all he could do to avoid the probing fingers teasing at the entrance and falling into said yawning gap, and he was not able to avoid just stimulating the girl further as his little body acted like another teasing appendage over her lips.


Mercifully this eventually stopped and the hand removed, mostly due to just wanting to tease and not actually bring the girl to orgasm as time was limited before class and there wasn’t time for clean-up. Seizing the opportunity Jeremy crawled back up to the “level” ground of the Ninetale’s stomach, and began to run towards the pair’s heads waving for attention. He actually made some good time and distance before disaster struck, in the form of the two girls swapping positions. Without warning the girls rolled over such that the Ninetales was now on top, and Jeremy found himself only briefly holding on before losing his grip and falling down.


The good news was that his landing was soft, the bad was that this was because he had landed on the Zoroark girl, and the worst was that the place he had landed on was right in the valley of her fairly large breasts. Momentarily shocked and stunned at this turn of events, Jeremy missed his chance to try and be properly seen, and even then his yellow complexion while standing out against the dark Zoroark was mistaken as just a piece of fluff made from Nina’s fur. Speaking of the Ninetales, the girls hands moved up and cupped the two breasts of Zara, and as a part of their foreplay she began to kneed, rub and shift them.


For Jeremy this was disastrous, as the twin walls on either side of him in the cleavage collapsed on top of him, burying him in tits and threatening to crush him just like before. There was no telling or predicting the ways that they would move, sometimes rubbing up and down making him spin, sometimes side to side shaking him like a rattle. There were even times that they opened up slightly, letting in some light and hope for his discovery, only to then be smushed back together pinning him painfully in place and dashing said hopes.


In the end the entire session lasted a chaotic 15 minutes for the transfer student, and it was of great relief to him to hear the pair calming down, and one of them mentioning that they should probably be getting going to class. At last Jeremy had his chance, and while he was still buried in the middle of the dark hills now that the girl had sat up and was still he had a chance of escape and making contact. Half crawling, half swimming through the tit flesh the Joltik boy finally neared the front of the girl’s boobs, emerging out the top of her cleavage and into fresh air and light that did not smell of shampoo. Then just as he was raising his arms out from between the breasts fate threw another curveball at him, as Zara stood up. The sudden leaning forwards that the student performed tossed the bug sized boy out of her cleavage and to the floor below, unnoticed by the girl at all. Still the landing was not so bad for him, seeing as it was carpet he had landed on, and at least he wasn’t stuck on the girl anymore. Almost as soon as he had that thought Jeremy regretted it, as a dark foot slammed down atop him.


---


Getting up off the couch Zara took a moment to brush herself off, looking herself over and finding nothing out of place. Confirming the same with Nina that both were fully presentable, and promising to continue what they had started later tonight, the two students left the room to head to their homeroom class, Zara ignorant of a small yellow figure plastered to the pad of her foot and pressed anew into her fur and flesh with every step.


When she arrived at the classroom Zara put her feet up a little bit, placing the heels on the bar at the front of her desk that connected the two front legs. As she sat there watching more students come in she tried to see if she could spot the transfer student among them, but no dice. Sitting near the front next to Nina she had a good view of the door so she should have spotted anyone out of place, but she recognized everyone. Idly she felt a slight itch on one of her feet, so slowly she pressed into and then dragged her foot down the metal bar, and after the first pass did nothing the second pass succeeded in solving her itch problem.


---


The walk to the classroom had been brutal for Jeremy, and yet just escaping the foot had been nearly as bad. His tiny lungs and sore throat were still unable to make any loud noises, and when he attempted to peel off of the foot while it was raised that just prompted the next torture. The first pass over the metal cylinder just resulted in being painfully steamrolled into the enormous foot of the Zoroark, and the second had only not resulted in more of the same due to him lifting a foot and managing to hook it over the bar so that it actually peeled him off of the foot, allowing him to inelegantly fall to the floor.


Jeremy lay there for several moments cursing his luck, but then he heard the sounds of footsteps approaching form outside. Looking towards the door he saw an adult anthro Delphox enter the room with several books and papers in her arms, and based on how the class went a bit quieter this was obviously the teacher. A moments recollection just backed this up, as Jeremy recalled talking over the phone to a Miss Delpi, who matched the voice of the woman telling everyone “Good morning.”


For a hot second Jeremy considered waiting where he was to see how things played out, and then discarded that idea like hot garbage as knowing his luck he would end up played with by the Zoroark above him like a foot toy. To that end as the teacher began to perform role call he ran forwards out from under the desk, but rather than just heading to the woman he played it smart and moved to her desk at the front of the room instead. By surmounting it he would be even higher off the ground and safe from stepping feet, as well as being more visible and easier to hear if need be. Reaching one leg he set about climbing, and soon neared to top.


Just as Miss Delphi called out a second time for someone named Fiona the Joltik boy crested the top of the desk, and feeling triumphant moved a little away from the edge to catch his short breath. Hearing his name being said the boy hurriedly stood up, preparing himself to call out that he was present. He had done it at last, he had arrived in the classroom, and nothing could go wro-


---


Miss Delphi finished placing her books and papers upon her desk top, not noticing how they had all landed upon a small yellow shape with a solid smack. She again asked Nina if she had seen the new student Jeremy, and frowned in concern when the class representative told her that he had not shown up. This was very odd to the Delphox woman, as she had thought that the boy had sounded very eager to attend the school. So why had he not shown up? Putting that thought aside she told Nina to keep an eye out for him, and that she would also be making her own inquiries as to his location. Right now however she had a class to teach.


---


This was not the first time Jeremy had been smacked and buried under books, but it was the first time that they had been so heavy when it happened. Grunting the small boy struggled to free himself from underneath the great weight upon his back, and bit by bit he made some progress. Finally she spotted some light ahead, and with a great burst of strength he all but threw himself out from under the stack of learning materials.


Sadly Jeremy had no paid attention to where exactly on the desk he had been when the books came down, nor did he look to see what was outside in the light once he was out. The transfer student instantly realized that he had in fact literally thrown himself out from under the books, and also literally thrown himself off the edge of the teacher’s desk. Instead of falling to the tile floor below however, he found himself falling a much shorter distance onto a surprisingly soft cushion of fabric, one that absorbed his landing easily. However Jeremy had finally learned to stop taking things for granted, and looked around waiting for the other shoe to drop.


And drop the other shoe did indeed, or rather Miss Delphi dropped. Having pulled out her chair the Delphox anthro missed seeing a yellow ball of fuzz be launched out from under her books and papers and land upon her seat, just moments before she sat in it herself. Once more Jeremy was subject to being crushed under a females ass as she sat on him unaware that she had done so, and this one also was prone to wiggling in place and bouncing to get comfortable. The difference this time was that this was a full hour long class, and the teacher had not needed to stand up once for all of it.


At last the class ended and everyone streamed out of the room, Miss Delphi last of all getting out of her chair. As she walked out of the room her butt slightly wiggled side to side, and Jeremy was stuck to one cheek tangled deep in her fur there wiggling in time. Feeling defeated at this point the tiny guy voiced out loud a lament about why was all of this happening. It had been just a rhetorical question, yet he received an actual answer.


“Just bad luck I guess.” Shocked the Joltik turned his head to the extreme side, and there on the opposite cheek just as tangled as he was he saw a female Flabebe, only she was upside down. She was smiling at him, or at least as best she could, and then continued “Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Fiona. I assume that you are Jeremy?” The boy could only nod in dull shock, recognizing the name from the role call an hour ago. As if reading his mind the girl said “Yeah, that was me getting marked absent, despite actually being there, same as you.” It was then that Jeremy got a better look at the girls face, and the utter dullness of her eyes despite her smile did NOT fill him with confidence for the rest of his time here combined with her words.


“Don’t worry, you’ll get used to it.”

Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.