- Text Size +

Adam groaned. Last night had been something else. What had even happened? There was the delayed train... a bar while he waited... then... a girl. That's right! Some sparkly blue-eyed girl who bought him a drink—


His eyes shot open. Fuck! Where am I! he thought, bleary-eyed and confused. But all he saw was a massive brown eye staring back at him.


"Whoa." He said, blinking.


The eye blinked and shifted away from him, moving impossibly fast until it was up in the sky.


"Jesus..." Adam whispered, looking up into a building-height woman. "What did I get up to last night?"


The building-woman smiled.  "You're finally awake! Ooooooh Adam do you know how long I've waited for this?"


Adam coughed, his brain trying to sprint into full wakefulness, but still unable to comprehend what he was seeing.


Seeing, or sensing, his confusion, the giant woman giggled. "Oh you must be so confused little dear! Here, let me help."


Her fingers moved faster that Adam expected, covering the distance between the arm of the couch and where he lay in an eye blink. It was only about a foot or so, but that was still four body lengths to vanish in a blur of skin. He squeezed his eyes shut, but was shocked at how soft and gentle those same fingers were.  They enveloped him, and Adam for a moment enjoyed their warmth— before realizing he was entirely nude.


"Who are you? What the hell is going on?" He shouted, confused and disoriented. In the shock, his hangover had been mostly forgotten; a small benefit.


Dangled in front of the giantess' face, her forefinger and thumb gently pinching him, Adam was now face-to-face with this giant woman, who was smiling so hard it looked like she was going to sprain her cheek muscles.


"I'm Miki. Don't you remember me?" She asked, a shy smile.  "I remember you."


"Miki? From..." Adam thought, his mind racing.  It was so familiar to him, but the quiet pause was getting uncomfortable. He began to stammer as he thought.


"Y-yeah, um, Miki..." he gasped, his memory clearing enough to give way to a flood of memories. "From undergrad! I haven't seen you since, like, a decade ago! What— what happened? Why are you so big? How did that happen? What's going on?"


Adam paused for a breath as he watched Miki's eyes carefully move up and down over his body. "...Why am I naked...?" He asked.


Miki brought her other index finger to her lips, shushing him.


"Everything will be answered in time.  But just know, you don't have to worry about anything anymore."


"What?!"


"I said, you don't have to worry." Miki said, smiling. "I'm taking care of you. Now let's see how the process went."


"What process? What happened to me!" Adam yelled, but if Miki heard him, she didn't acknowledge it. Instead, she lowered him down to a large, flat, brown surface that stretched out far into the distance.  Adam felt his legs start to touch, and for the first time since he awoke he was standing on his own two feet. Miki's fingers slid over him, paying what he felt was too close attention to his member. Adam tried to push her probing fingers away, but it didn't have any effect aside from two tiny dimples in her skin that vanished as soon as they retreated.


He took a couple tentative steps forward as Miki's hand retreated entirely.


"Oh good, you can walk, you can talk... now, you know, prostate cancer is a huge risk, and the best prevention—"


Adam tried shouting over her, but his voice was too quiet to overpower hers.


"...is to ensure at least one orgasm per day." She finished.


"Are you a fucking psycho doctor?" He shouted.


Miki giggled, a familiar giggle.  He remembered it from back when they hung out all those years ago. It was good-natured, but now he noticed an edge to it. There was something more to her thinking, but Adam was left guessing as to what it was.


"Oh my dearest, I'm not psycho! That's silly.  But for the rest of our lives, I'll be your doctor. And I'll need to keep you healthy. Forever."


Adam's throat ran dry, and he froze in place.

"Forever?" He said.


Miki seemed able to hear his quiet voice when she cared to listen for it. She smiled and nodded happily. Excitedly.


"Yes! You're starting to get it."


He opened his mouth to say something, but Miki scooped him up in one hand.


"Now, doctor's orders. Cum for me."


"I haven't seen you in ten years, and you show up, huge, and expect me to... to... what? Masturbate for you? In your hand?" Adam said. "I can't believe I'm saying this out loud, I must be dreaming."


"It's actually only been nine years, ten months, and four days since you last talked to me." Miki said without pausing to think. "And if you won't do this, I'll help. After all, it's for you."


"What? Help?"


Miki's smile came back. "Help? If you need dear!"


The fingers of her other hand came flying towards Adam, each one rivaling him in size. They curled, as her fingertips took turns gently batting his semi-erect penis into stiffness. Adam squirmed, trying to get away from the fingers, but they refused to let up.


"Oh, relax!"


When Adam's body continued to squirm, Miki chewed on the inside of her cheek. Adam had thought the gesture cute... years ago.  Now, it was practically sinister.


"I bet you need some lube, huh? Are my fingers too rough for your little body?"


Adam didn't answer.


"Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't think!" She said, her fingers reaching into her waistband. "But now that I see how uncomfortable you are, well, it makes sense! Silly me..."


She felt her pussy. There was plenty of lube for Adam. Miki smiled as she touched herself. The happiest day of my life, she thought.


"...It won't happen again." Miki ended her statement with a quiet moan.


"Ohh, Adam.  I've been waiting so long for this.  I've got so much all-natural lube for you, little guy."


Her fingers reappeared over Adam, glistening. He could smell her powerful scent on each one, and he coughed. Mercilessly, they descended onto him, twirling around his cock.


"Now, just relax... I'm going to take goooooood care of you..." She said, calmly stroking his erection. "You can't escape... just relax..."


Adam's squirming intensified as her fingers played over him and paused when she went back for more of her pussy juices.


"I see you're breathing harder.  This is to take care of you. But I have waited so long for this. To take care of you."


Adam gasped as she touched him again. He squirmed, but even Adam wasn't sure anymore if he was squirming to get away or to grind against her finger harder.  He cried out, "Why?" But if Miki heard him, she didn't answer. Or she just assumed it was a cry of pleasure.  Either way, she continued until he twitched, a small spurt of white barely visible on her fingertip the only physical mark of Adam's orgasm. Miki's fingers slowed, massaging his dick and coaxing as much jizz as possible out of his softening member.


"Good. You can have up to two more in the next 24 hours." Miki said, beaming with satisfaction. She lifted her fingers away from Adam's limp form and licked her finger, moaning.


"Ohmygod. I've waited so long for this. So much work... but it's all paid off." Miki whispered breathlessly. "Ughh. So worth it. You taste even better than I remembered."


Adam lay in her palm, panting heavily. He was violated, tired, and incredibly confused. Miki was no more forthcoming with information as they both sat in silence, him nervously and her excitedly contemplating his future. His eyes began drifting shut as Miki partially enveloped him, her thumb gently caressing his body.