- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[2022/12/13]

Thanks to it being a plot in one of her soap operas, Tsuki misunderstands Sakurai’s intentions when she noticed the shrinking device he had brought over.  Thinking she could, like in the show, use this opportunity to dissuade him from pursuing her in the future, she secretly uses the device on him, but before she can catch him in an inappropriate act, her daughter, Hana, comes home, making her panic.  Needing to keep what she had done hidden, she has to endure becoming much closer to the boy she wants to become her son-in-law.

Though I like the character interactions in Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai, my favorites are Hana's mother and little sister, Tsuki and Yanagi.  I plan on making this a multi-part series involving both of them in the future, but for now, it's all about Tsuki!


Tags: Milf, 'Unaware', Clothing Entrapment, Unbirth, Breast Smothering




One of the many advantages of being a college student was the freedom you can gain by managing your course load and schedule properly.  Despite it being mid-afternoon on a Friday, the college senior had finished all of his classes for the day and finished some special shopping he needed to get done while a certain someone was still stuck in class.

Since Uzaki comes over so much, this won’t be safe at my place.  The muscular young man thought as he navigated the residential streets that had become so familiar to him.  Smiling, he looked down at the somewhat pricey purchase he made and pulled his phone out of his pocket.  Looking through his messages, he confirmed that his boss approved him taking the next few days off and that the person he contacted would be home when he arrived.  I didn’t really look too much into these sorts of things, but Uzaki won’t stop pestering me to try it out with her.


Receiving confirmation that the coast was clear, he approached the gate of the Uzaki family home and rang the doorbell.




Since she knew who was there, the silver-haired mother of three opened the door and greeted her guest, or rather her daughter’s guest as soon as the doorbell rang.  “Sakurai-kun, good afternoon.  Come in.  Hana came home a bit ago, but I sent her on an errand when you said you were close.”  She said, ushering the tall, dark-haired boy in.


“Thanks, Tsuki-san.  Sorry for asking you to keep this from her for now.”  He replied as he closed the door behind him.


“Not at all.  Hana loves surprises, I’m just happy I get to help.”  The short, busty woman said, giggling a bit.


Holding out the bag with the item in question, Sakurai blush a bit as he scratched the back of his head.  “Yeah.  When I saw it was on sale, I knew this was the best time to buy it.  This is something we’ve discussed a lot, so I know she’s eager to try it, but keeping it at my apartment is…”


Receiving the gift, Tsuki’s smile widened as a bit of blush bloomed on her cheeks.  “I see.  Well, come in and have a seat while I put this away and get you something to drink.  If you want to stay until Hana gets back, you can.”


“Oh, no…  I shouldn’t…”  Trying to politely decline, he stopped when the two dark grey, short-furred house cats peeked out from the living room and meowed at him.  While one stayed back a bit, the other came over to greet him, rubbing against his leg.  Unable to resist the allure of interacting with the adorable felines, he took off his shoes and picked up the more sociable of the Uzaki family’s pets.  “Well, just for a bit.”  He said softly and followed after Tsuki.  As Shikisha cuddled up to him in his arms, he noticed the other cat run back into the house, causing him to let out a small, quiet sigh.  “I guess she’s still on guard towards me… maybe next time.”  Whispering under his breath, saddened that he had yet to earn the trust of the other cat yet, he was comforted by the affection the one in his arms was showing him as he purred happily.


And while he neither directed the comment at her nor did he say it with the intention of her overhearing him, Tsuki heard it all the same and the blush on her cheeks quickly enveloped her entire face.  Oh no…  I sent Hana away, but I forgot that both Yanagi and Kiri are still at school, and Fujio-san is at work.  That means…  It’s just Sakurai-kun and I in the house!  As she moved to the kitchen, the young-looking woman glanced back at the young man whom she knew had a special relationship with her oldest child.


It was as if he and Hana were the only ones that didn’t notice how close they were, and she was hoping they would notice their feelings for one another soon.  However, mistaking his efforts to get closer to and pet their cats as advances toward her, Tsuki needlessly worried whenever she interpreted something he said the wrong way.  As such, she thought she had underestimated the vigor and greed of youth and believed his fierce, focused eyes were on her as she lead him further into her home.


‘Both at the same time’ is what he said, wasn’t it?  Hana is out for now, but she’ll be back soon, and I was supposed to teach her a new recipe today too.  Will Sakurai-kun stay and join us?  Even though those two are close…  Clutching the bag he had given her into her chest, as much as she trusted the respectable young man when others were around, to her, he had also all but declared his intentions to embrace both her and her daughter at the same time.  Not to mention that Hana would occasionally subtly hint at being aware and accepting of his desires.  If Sakurai-kun wanted to make a move on Hana and his main target, me, n-n-now would be the perfect chance!


According to his and Hana’s boss and coworker, Sakurai was popular with older women, and as with her favorite soap operas, she could see the appeal in concept.  Despite his more angular, narrow eyes giving him an intense visage, the dark-haired man was polite, considerate, and, when not being riled up by her daughter, well-mannered.  And being married to a fitness trainer, she knew that having arms as well sculpted and defined as his meant that he was likely taking care of his body too.


For a brief moment, she imagined herself in place of Shikisha, with those young, strong-looking arms wrapped around her, embracing her firmly from behind without a stitch of clothing between them.  It was just so indecent and immoral, especially when she imagined her daughter joining them and he lifting her face to his as he leaned in for a kiss, yet it had her heart racing and her body heating up!


N-No!  What am I thinking!?  I can’t let that happen.  Sakurai-kun is a good kid, he just needs a bit of guidance is all.  She thought, shaking her head to dismiss the hot and steamy fantasy just before anything happened.  Loosening her grip on the bag she was hugging into her chest, she noticed that she had inadvertently crushed the box within a bit, revealing its contents.  Oh no!  What am I do…ing?  Her thoughts trailed off as she checked to make sure she didn’t break anything, the product inside was something she was surprised to see she recognized.  Eh?  This is… one of those shrinking devices, isn’t it?


The product printed on the side of the box was an item that shared many similarities with a smartphone or small tablet with a stylus-like apparatus that also functioned as a laser pointer.  Several different companies were marketing them as forms of entertainment, but there was still a lot of concern that such technology could be misused very easily.


Seeing that Sakurai was distracted petting her cat, Tsuki took the device out of the box and looked it over.  ‘Chishikuso 4?’  This is the same model as the one used in Kuso Crime just the other day!  Remembering the thrilling episode of one of her favorite soap operas, her eyes widened in shock as the events replayed in her mind.


The main character’s daughter’s boyfriend had, like Sakurai, bought one secretly as well and brought it to her home when it was just the two of them.  However, he shrunk himself in secret and tried to make passes at and end up in indecent, compromising situations with her.  The episode more focused on the dangers of shrinking around other people without them being aware of it, as he nearly got squashed under her feet, smothered under her rear, and sucked up in the vacuum as he tried to enact his plan.  After almost getting washed away down the drain when she unknowingly knocked him into the sink, she finally noticed and helped him, and the episode ended with him regretting his decision.  With all the harrowing situations and traumatic experiences she was unaware she had subjected him to, though, he gave up his pursuit of her and focus on being faithful to his girlfriend instead.


Sakurai-kun doesn’t seem to be the type of person to watch dramas on television, but with an ‘appetite’ like his, he could easily have thought of a similar plan of action to get me to drop my guard.  Tightening her grip on the size-altering device, Tsuki was, surprisingly, not upset by this conclusion she so hastily jump to.  In fact, she could vividly imagine squeezing him between her well-endowed bosom.


However, instead of the confident and charming smile she typically envisioned on him, he’d quickly come to realize that she was the one in control as he slowly sank into her cleavage.  His hard-gained muscles doing him no good as she easily trapped him in the chest he lusted after so much.


Placing a hand over her heart as it raced at the idea, Tsuki quickly shook her head and looked down at the smartphone-like object and the dangerous allure it offered.  N-No, no.  I shouldn’t be thinking such things!  Sakurai-kun was likely just acting rashly, like Kareshi-kun did.  He probably hasn’t thought of how dangerous it would have been if I didn’t know he had shrunk himself around me… or did he not consider it because he doesn’t think of me as dangerous?  Complicated and confusing as her feelings toward the college student were, just thinking that might be the case gave her a strange sense of comfort to think he may trust her so much.  No… since I caught this before he could act on it, I should have a serious discussion with Sakurai-kun and explain that his feelings for me, while appreciated, are inappropriate.


While neither he nor her daughter had stated their intentions plainly to her, it was obvious to her at least, and Tsuki had been trying her best to avoid directly confronting it.  But this was the final straw to get her to act before it was too late.  Other than his preference for older, married, women, Sakurai was a person she could be proud to call her son-in-law one day.


B-But how do I convince him?  He knows that I am married and have a family, yet still desires to have both mother and daughter at the same time.  Oh, if only this were like Kuso Crime where everything would wrap up nicely at the end of the episo-!?  That’s it!  Lamenting her still quite timid nature, the youthful mother received a flash of inspiration as she retreated to scripted television for a solution.  Powering on the Chishikuso 4, she tried to recreate the settings that were used in Kuso Crime to the best of her knowledge, making sure that she couldn’t accidentally hurt Sakurai during her plan.  Alright… I think this is close to what Kareshi-kun used…  Comfortable with the settings she selected, Tsuki went to sneak out into the hall so she could hide the shrinking device away.  Ara, he is so engrossed with Shikisha he hasn’t even noticed me.  Well, our cats are well-behaved, so he should be fine.  Giggling a bit as she hid behind a corner, Tsuki aimed the stylus at Sakurai and pressed the button, causing him to disappear.




Sitting on the Uzaki family couch in their living room, the dark-haired young man was engrossed with petting the cat that was comfortable with him, enjoying the purring sound coming from it.  However, all that changed in an instant when the object supporting him suddenly vanished and he found himself in freefall.  Below, he saw a blur of dark-grey fur scrambling away, knocking what looked to be his clothes to the floor, with him landing in the hood of his sweater just as it toppled off the edge of the couch.


“Wh-What happened!?”  He wondered, quickly crawling out of his clothes and looking around.  The Uzaki household wasn’t that big under normal circumstances, accommodating a family of five comfortably, but staring up at the bottom of their furniture, and looking across the vast distance to the kitchen that, before, he could traverse in a few steps, it was obvious to he what had happened.  “Tsu-Tsuki-san!?  Huh?  Where is she?”  Noticing that the kitchen was empty, he looked around for the kindly mother, but he was alone.  If he had seen her holding the Chishikuso 4 he had just brought aimed at him, everything would have made sense.  Or if Uzaki had come back while he was focused on petting Shikisha and was smugly smiling down on him, that would have explained everything, but there was nobody around.  “My clothes didn’t shrink with me either… damn, how embarrassing.”  Wrapping himself in his now overwhelmingly huge sweater, he needed to think of something.  Alright, gotta calm down.  I’m basically naked in your kouhai’s house, but at least it’s here and not out in public.  I can just wait for Uzaki to come back, or maybe I should ask Tsuki-san for help when she gets back.  Though, asking either of them to help when I’m like this is a bit…


“Ara?  Sakurai-kun?  Where did you go?”  He heard Tsuki’s booming voice ask as he contemplated his plan of action.  “Did he go home already?  Well, I suppose I’ll sit down for a bit and wait for Hana to come home before I start dinner.”


Seeing the middle-aged woman come around the couch, Sakurai faintly hoped that she would see his clothes on the floor and possibly resolve this issue quickly, but she grabbed the remote to the TV and sat down on the far end of the couch instead.


Okay… well, yeah.  I think it would be more awkward to approach her, especially without anything to cover myself.  Still, how far under the couch did my clothes fall that she didn’t see them?  For a woman that kept her eyes seemingly perpetually closed, Tsuki was rather observant, so it was surprising that she didn’t notice his discarded clothes.  “Now… how do I even explain this to Uzaki when she finds me?  God, she’s going to-”


His verbal contemplation interrupted when he heard a low, soft, rumbling sound coming from behind him, Sakurai slowly turned around to see one of the household’s cats creeping closer toward him.


“Sh-Shikisha?”  His heart racing as the feline approached, licking its lips as it crouched low, somehow, despite them looking the exact same, he knew this wasn’t the cat most comfortable with him.  “N-Nika?  H-Hold on a second.  I mean, I’m happy you’re not running away from me… but you do recognize me, right?  It’s me, Shinichi.”  Chuckling nervously, the predatory glint in the more cautious cat’s eye made him break out in a cold sweat.  “Craaaaaaaaaaap!”  Crawling into his clothes as Nika pounced, he couldn’t wait for Hana to come back for help.  Scrambling out of the bottom of his shirt while Nika was still crawling through it herself, he dashed like a madman to the oblivious mother.




Not sure how long she should leave Sakurai shrunken like that, Tsuki quickly grabbed his shoes from the entryway to avoid embarrassing questions.  It took most of the day in Kuso Crime from Kareshi-kun to learn his lesson, so she assumed she’d have to at least keep Sakurai for as long.


After hiding his shoes with the shrinking device, she returned to the living room as if nothing had happened.  “Ara?  Sakurai-kun?  Where did you go?”  Entering the living room, she needed to make the shrunken boy think she thought he had left already.  That way, he’d be emboldened to act on his carnal desires and when she caught him in the act, she could give him a stern talking to and straighten him out. “Did he go home already?  Well, I suppose I’ll sit down for a bit and wait for Hana to come home before I start dinner.”  Walking around the couch, she picked up the remote on the coffee table and went to turn on the TV, but out of the corner of her eye, she noticed that his clothes were laying on the floor, having not shrunk with him!  Huh!?  But why?  Kareshi-kun’s clothes shrunk with him in the show!  Oh…  Did they have small clothes made for him because they couldn’t film him naked, or did I mess up?  Maybe I should…  Considering stopping this before it went too far, she caught a glimpse of Sakurai in his sweater and watching her.  He didn’t look too panicked and wasn’t trying to get her attention.  If anything, he was hiding from and watching her.  Sa-Sakurai-kun?!


Blushing, Tsuki looked away from the handsome young man, trying to calm herself down and act natural.  He wasn’t doing anything but looking, and she had gotten used to him staring quite brazenly at her chest already.  His normal gaze was already quite intense as it were, but the passion she saw in his eyes when he looked at her made her heart flutter at times.


Oh… he knows I’m so much older than him too, yet he still set his sights on me.  As flattering as that is… I have a husband and children!  But, I do sometimes get mistaken for Hana’s older sister rather than her mother.  Playing with the short ponytail she drapes over her right shoulder nervously, Tsuki’s imagination began to run wild once more.


Just like in her favorite dramas and soap operas, her young suitor would come by more and more often when nobody else was around.  At first, it would be under the pretense of learning how to cook, as he has been doing already, having her gently guide him by his side.  Then, he’d stand behind her, looking over her shoulder, pressing his body into hers.  It would be a gradual process, slowly escalating so she didn’t protest by the time she realized he was reaching around her as he followed her demonstration.  A casual accident would spill something wet and sticky on them, prompting her to wash his clothes and offer him the bath, and he’d drag her in as well, and then…


Ara!  Sakurai-kun, we mustn’t!  Snapping out of her fantasy just as she imagined him taking her shirt off, Tsuki held a hand to her chest and had to steady her uneven breathing.  Sweat had started to form in her cleavage and ran down the small of her back as her heart raced from the risque daydream, prompting her to fan her flush face with a hand.  What am I thinking, Sakurai-kun wouldn’t-!?  Sakurai-kun!?  Glancing back to the shrunk boy to see what he was doing, Tsuki was surprised to see him running toward her, his eyes locked on her legs as he approached.  In the corner of her eye, she could see her cats playing behind him.  Is he taking advantage of Shikisha and Nika playing to approach?  If I wasn’t looking for him, I may not have noticed him at all.  Sh-Should I scold him now?  Well… he hasn’t done anything inappropriate… yet.  After all, I’m the one that shrunk him, so maybe he is just trying to get my attention.  Unsure of what to do, Tsuki hesitated a bit too long and the shrunken visitor leaped onto her leg.  Oh, Sakurai-kun… I can barely feel him on my leg.  He’s so small and vulnerable.  I hope he doesn’t mind the smell of my feet.  I’ve been doing housework all morning… maybe I should have bathed before he came over.  Trying her best not to react to him, the silver-haired mother barely registered him quickly climbing her leg and going under her long skirt!  N-No… No, I should believe in Sakurai-kun.  He’s not a bad kid… and at his age, it can be difficult to control yourself.  He w-wouldn’t do anything to me, even if I let this go on…  Right?


Bending down to pick up Nika who was approaching her to settle her nerves, Tsuki waited as the naked, shrunken Sakurai held her leg tightly and climbed up to her lap.




“Tsuki-san!  Tsuki-san!  Help!”  Running at full speed toward the mother of his kouhai, Shinichi looked back just in time to see Nika come jumping out of his clothes, ready to chase him down, when Shikisha tackled her from the side and the two began to fight.  “Good boy, Shikisha!  You are getting the best petting of your life once I get big again!”  Recognizing the protective, or maybe even possessive instinct of the feline that came to his rescue, the dark-haired young man returned his focus to Tsuki.  There’s no way she can hear me, especially if she’s not aware of what happened to me, but… she should feel me if I get on her foot, right?  Other than the indoor slippers she walked around in, there was nothing covering the older woman’s feet.  All he had to do was jump on and she’d notice him, hopefully.  I knew that Uzaki would be impatient and try to shrink me right away, so I set up a profile on the Kusogames site before bringing it over.  The site says I’ll be safe barring extreme measures, but I’d still rather not see the inside of a cat.  I can worry about how this happened after.


As he reached the older woman’s foot, he looked back to see that Nika had gotten away from and kicked Shikisha away and was running over to him with a hungry look in her eyes.  Jumping up onto Tsuki’s foot, he didn’t even have time to think about the pleasant aroma surrounding her foot, the heavier scent that wafted out of her slipper, or the implication of what she might think as he climbed up her leg and under her skirt.  Rather than try and reason with a hungry cat, he could explain himself and apologize to Tsuki after she found him.


“Tsuki-san!?  Tsuki-san, can you feel me?”  Tightening his grip on her soft, smooth calf, Shinichi tried to alert her of his presence.  However, all she did in response was bend over and picked something up.  Really?  She can’t feel this?  Is she that engrossed in her show?  What should I do now?  Nika is likely waiting for me, so I shouldn’t climb… out?  While trying to figure out his next move, it finally dawned on the tiny man just where he was.  I’m crawling up Tsuki-san’s skirt!?  What the hell was I thinking!?  Freezing up, as much as he wanted to immediately drop down to the floor and try getting her attention another way, his chances of getting away from predatory cat hunting him were slim enough.  Well… if she hasn’t noticed me yet, if I’m careful, maybe I can climb out under her shirt and try to get her attention from the couch.


Not liking his options, Shinichi sighed and began to scale Tsuki’s leg, staying in the most appropriate of his inappropriate circumstances, both hoping she did and didn’t notice him.  Pulling himself up over her knee onto the top of her thigh, the weight of her skirt made it difficult to crawl, but he had the good sense to not slide down to the valley her thighs made, given what would be waiting for him at the end.  Instead, he resolved to drag himself slowly up the soft, supple thigh, breathing the gentle fragrance of whatever body wash she used.


After all the time he had spent with Hana, it was a familiar, relaxing aroma, however, the closer he got to her hips, the more a much heavier, more allure aroma enticed his baser instincts.  Just thinking about getting help wasn’t enough to distract him anymore, as the mature woman’s arousing pheromones saturated the air, igniting the young man’s libido.  Damn it…  What is wrong with me?  If Tsuki-san found me now…  His usual calming techniques failing in the face of such overwhelming femininity, unintentionally rubbing his bare manhood against her plump thigh wasn’t helping matters either.  But he couldn’t stop now.  Just focus on getting out of here.  I’m sorry, Tsuki-san.  I promise, this isn’t what it looks like!




Unable to focus on anything but the small bump in her skirt that denoted the position of the boy she had shrunken, Tsuki watched on with a face redder than a tomato.  Sakurai-kun…  He hasn’t done anything too bad yet.  If he went between my thighs at all, I don’t know if I could keep my composure.  But…  Trying to view his actions as optimistically as possible, there was still the chance that he was trying to get help.  However, feeling something hard and warm pressing into her thigh, she was becoming more concerned without realizing her aroused state.  I knew Sakurai-kun was tall, but I didn’t realize how big he was as well…  Cracking open her deep, blue eyes, she waited with bated breath as he crawled closer to her hips, anticipating the moment he’d climb down to her tingling womanhood.  Subtly, she was wiggling her hips, almost encouraging him to slide down onto her crotch as he made it to the creases where her lap met her torso.  How is Hana going to-?


“I’m back!”  Loudly and energetically entering the house, the eldest child of the Uzaki family made her presence known.


Surprised by her daughter’s boisterous greeting, Tsuki jumped up and turned around as the short-haired, busty girl came into the living room with a bag from the nearby convenience store.  “O-Oh, welcome home, Hana.”  Her heart rate spiked not just because of Hana’s return, but because there was now something grabbing onto and hanging from her panties after she stood up so quickly!  Oh no, Sakurai-kun!  Is… is he making his move now!?




For how undesirable their current circumstances were, everything was going well for Shinichi.  Seeing a wall of black fabric stretch over Tsuki’s smooth, pale skin and the sharp incline facing him, he took a moment to catch his breath before attempting to climb up to her waistband.  Somehow, she had yet to notice him, so his plan to slide out the bottom hem of her shirt and get her attention while glossing over how he got on the couch was on track for success.  And somehow, the eternal thorn in his said that was his kouhai managed to take a plan that would have worked and made it fail!


Not expecting the middle-aged mother to stand and turn so quickly, Shinichi had to grab onto something, anything, before he fell from her skirt to the hard floor below.  Even if he’d survive the fall with relatively little injury, it was pure instinct and an unwillingness to test the limits of his durability that had him grasp onto the closest thing he could before it was too late.


Phew, that was clos-!  Breathing a sigh of relief as he looked down to see the long drop to the floor below, the warmth and scent of what he was clinging to quickly brought his mind back to where he was.  The wall of black lace allowing glimpses of short, trimmed, silver hairs and soft, fair skin had him freeze and contemplate just letting himself fall.  There’s no way I could explain myself if Tsuki-san found me now.  And if Uzaki saw me…  I’d never live it down!  Panicking, Shinichi’s thoughts ran simulations of both Tsuki and Hana’s reactions, followed by his friends and coworkers, all looking at him with disgust and disappointment before it dawned on him that only a thin piece of lace was separating him from Tsuki’s most intimate of places.  Something that only her husband should be anywhere near.  I… I…  I can’t stay heeeeeeeeeeeere!?  Feeling an immense wave of guilt wash over him, Sakurai was about to scramble higher to at least get to a less compromising position, when something large pressed into him from the other side of her skirt and pressed him into her nethers.  Tsuki… san?!




“I got what you wanted, Okaasan, so can we start cooking?”  Going over to the kitchen, Hana set the ingredients they were missing on the counter and washed her hands.


“Y-Yes… just, hand me my apron, alright?”  Tsuki clasped her hand over the small lump in her skirt her daughter’s senpai was making and subtly kicked the clothes peeking out from under the couch, out of sight.  I can’t let Hana find Sakurai-kun.  I’m the one that shrunk him, so I have to take responsibility for his safety.  Not to mention, I now have a reason to lecture him on his behavior… probably.  As much as she wanted to admonish him for where he was clinging to, everything happened so suddenly, and it was unlikely he planned on Hana returning at that moment, so in light of his gentlemanly conduct prior, she was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, for now.  The way he was squirming against her though…  P-Please c-c-calm down, Sakurai-kun.  If y-your th-that rough… I… I’m going to…  Holding him a bit tighter to let the tiny boy sink further into her sensitive flesh, the tingle going up her spine made her fidget as she joined her daughter in the kitchen.


Taking the pale yellow apron from Hana, Tsuki was able to hide the suspiciously placed and moving lump in her skirt, so she could release the shrunk boy hanging from her underwear, but that didn’t make showing her daughter the new recipe she wanted to learn any easier.  Not only was the thought that the boy her daughter obviously has feelings for was clinging so close to her, but he was also attempting to climb higher, likely to secure a position so he wouldn’t fall.  However, his movements combined with her hyper-awareness of him being there and the anxiety in her heart had her frequently shaking and wiggling her hips.


Sakurai-kun… just a bit more and he won’t be in such a… sensitive spot.  If we can just talk after this, I think I will give him a free pass this time… so long as we agree to put this behind us.  Starting the calm down once the dark-haired young man got to the top of her panties, Tsuki breathed a sigh of relief.  With most of the prep work done for the meal she was teaching Hana done too, all that was left were a few finishing touches before they could leave it to cook for a while.  Oh, it was a terrible idea to try and emulate something I saw on Kuso Crime.  What was I thinking-!?  Allowing her thoughts to wander for a moment, Tsuki was caught off guard and jumped a bit as she felt something cold fall down the back of her shirt.  “Eeep!”


The laughter that followed from the perpetrator filled the room as she turned to see Hana with some of the leftover ice they used in her hands.  “Sorry, Okaasan.  You were spacing out, so I couldn’t resist.”


Childish and harmless as such a prank normally would have been, Tsuki froze up and her face erupted into a full blush as she felt, clear as day, something tumble down into her underwear and press into her aroused womanhood!  “Ahaha…  Th-That’s alright, Hana.  Y-You just s-surprised me i-is all.”  Trying to keep her cool, but everything from the way Sakurai struggled to free himself from her undergarments to his frantic breath tickling her engorged lips had ignited an immoral lust in her that she was trying to deny.  N-No, Sakurai-kun.  P-P-Please c-calm down!  I-If you’re th-that r-r-rough, Hana will find out.  J-Just wait unt-t-til…


“Hmm?  Okaasan, are you feeling okay?  You’re not sick, are you?”  Hana asked, noticing Tsuki’s beet-red face.


“Huh!?  O-Oh, n-no, no.  It’s n-nothing.  Let’s finish this up, okay?”  Doing her best to not let her daughter catch on, Tsuki tried to speed through the last few steps while she could.




I’m so sorry, Tsuki-san.  Even if I had to risk being eaten by Nika, I should have climbed outside your skirt instead…  Regretting his choice now that he was clinging to the older woman’s panties, Shinichi tried to do everything in his power to not do anything he’d feel even more shame for.  Tsuki-san seems to be powering through teaching Uzaki a new recipe too, which gives me a chance to get to a less compromising position.  If she found me now…


Pulling himself up over the elastic band of her floral-lace underwear, he breathed a sigh of relief once the air was no longer saturated in the sweet, intoxicating scent of her femininity.  Instead, the gentle scent of her body and cosmetics helped calm him down a bit more, giving him a chance to relax before attempting to climb higher.


Since she’s standing now, maybe trying to get into one of her pockets would be a better idea-!?  He thought, pressing himself against the lower part of her stomach when her body suddenly jerked, and his feet slipped under the waistband he was precariously standing on!


“Eeep!”


Tsuki’s high-pitched cry of shock meant that something unexpected happened to cause this, but the dark-haired young man found little comfort in that as his body plummeted into the middle-aged woman’s lingerie.  Her smooth skin and silk-like hairs did nothing to slow his descent and the shock on her landing ensured that his inertia brought him under the hot, sticky, and irresistibly arousing petals of her dripping flower.


His body registered what he was staring into, reacting to the gigantic womanhood despite his mind shutting down once it began to catch up.  Tsu-Tsuki…san’s…  Driven by his purest instincts, he scrambled and struggled to escape, but the quivering of her body in response only buried him deeper into her.  Unable to handle the stimulation, guilt, and shock, Shinichi’s mind protected him the only way it knew how.  Much like the incident on the train with Hana a while back… he blacked out.




As quickly as she felt him fall into her underwear and tease her wanting nethers, the shrunken boy’s teasingly pleasant movements frustratingly stopped just as fast.  Rubbing her thighs together, Tsuki was attempting to compose herself, fight the urge to touch herself, but it was a battle she couldn’t keep up for long.  Sakurai-kun!?  N-No, you c-can’t…  j-just go in there… a-and then do n-nothing!  His rugged body was completely enveloped by her tender folds, and even without him moving, his erect member was poking into her in just the right spot.  It was perfect, he felt amazing, and when he was moving, it was pure bliss.  P-Please, Sakurai-kun…  Shinichi-kun…  d-don’t stop there!


Covering the pot they were using, Hana wiped a bit of sweat from her brow and smiled confidently at her mother.  “Alright!  Now he just wait a few-huh?  Okaasan?  Are you sure you’re feeling alright?  You look even redder than before.”  Noticing Tsuki’s quickened breathing, deep blush, and trembling body, she put a hand on her mother’s forehead.  “Did you get sick?  Maybe you should lay down for a bit.”


“Huh?  O-Oh, y-yes…  I s-suppose I’m n-not feeling the best right now.”  Backing up from her daughter and clutching a hand over her chest, Tsuki offered Hana a small smile.  “All you need to do is check on the pot occasionally and it should be done in an hour or two.”  Taking off her apron, she gave Hana the final instructions for the meal they prepared together.


“Alright.  I’ll check on it after I do some homework real quick.  You go lay down.”  Also removing her apron, Hana hung it up as she went to go to her room.  “If you’re not feeling better by the time it’s done, we should get you some medicine, okay?”


Thankful for the consideration, Tsuki smiled and shook her head.  “There’s nothing to worry about.  I’m sure I’m just a bit light-headed and nothing more.  Though, I think I will go lie down.”


“Okay.  If you need anything, just let me know!”  Hana called back as she went up to her room.


Approaching the door cautiously, Tsuki waited until she heard Hana’s door close before quickly going to gather Sakurai’s clothes and rushing into her room.  Every step was driving her wild, so she needed to deal with him quickly.  Tossing his clothes on her bed, she sat down, her breath catching as a pleasurable jolt ran up her spine from inadvertently squishing him into her delicate sex a bit more before she pulled up her skirt and went get him out of her panties.  However, instead of retrieving the young man, Tsuki pressed him into her wanting sex, her heart racing as she couldn’t hold back any longer.  Ahn~!  Oh, Shinichi-kun…  Shinichi-kun, y-you beast.  Making an old woman like me… feel so young again!


Her lower lips embraced the tiny man, and a bit of him even entered a bit deeper, but given his diminutive stature, it wasn’t by much.  Though, because he was reduced so much, it was an impressive accomplishment.  Falling back onto her bed and his clothes, looking to the side she caught a glimpse of his boxers as she carefully toyed with herself.  His youthful, potent pheromones enticed her, beckoning to her lustful urges as she hesitantly reached for them.


N-No…  I mustn’t…  B-But Shinichi-kun feels and smells so good.  Though her marriage was anything but lacking in passion, it had been a long time since she had felt so aroused.  Her folds were dripping in liquid lust, her nipples itched against her bra, and her ears were pounding with her heartbeat.  H-He’s not going to drown, is he?  Is he drinking my…  Does he like the taste?  Oh, Shinichi-kun, drink more, I’m so close!  Grinding the shrunken young man into her more firmly, the involuntary spasming of his body and tiny bit of warmth spreading into her was enough to tip her over the edge.  Curling up and grabbing a pillow to moan into, spraying Shinichi in the face with her satisfaction.


Several aftershocks wracked her body as she held he daughter’s not-boyfriend in her plump folds, and even after, Tsuki was content to lie in her bed for a while as the realization of what she was doing and had done gradually set in.  She was alone in her and her husband’s room, on their marital bed even, with another boy less than half her age in her most intimate place… and it felt good.  All the times she had imagined Shinichi taking her by force and her reluctantly going along with it, yet this time, she took the power and turned it back on him.


Shinichi-kun…  Petting the unmoving boy in her sex, Tsuki’s shame and embarrassment were less than she thought she’d feel, as she pulled him for her dripping lips and held him up to her face.  Drenched in her nectar, Tsuki felt another tingle in her womanhood.  He’s completely soaked in my…  I-It’s like I’ve… m-marked him…  Claimed him as mine.  A slight smile graced her lips as she watched him try to catch his breath and the viscous liquids slowly drip off of him.  However, thinking of her daughter, her guilt brought her back to her senses a bit.  “Shin…  Sakurai-kun?  Sakurai-kun, w-wake up.  Sakurai-kun?  I’m so sorry…  I didn’t mean to.  You just… and then I couldn’t…”  Trying to explain herself without giving too much away, she whispered softly to him, trying to snap him out of the trance-like state he was in.  “Sakurai-kun?  Sakurai-kun?!”


After calling out to him for a bit, the life returned to the shrunken youth’s eyes as he slowly sat up.  “Huh?  What hap-!?  Tsuki-san!?  I…  I…”  Seeing him slowly remember what happened, his face went from confusion to immense shame and panic as he got up and bowed on his hands and knees to her.  “I’m so sorry, Tsuki-san!  I don’t know how I ended up like this, but Nika was chasing me, and I needed to get your attention, and then…  I… I…  I know it’s no excuse for what happened.  If there is any way you can forgive me, I’ll do anything!”


Hearing him apologize so profusely and take all the blame for the accident onto himself, Tsuki was reminded of why she came to trust the young man despite his intimidating appearance.  That’s right.  Even if he’s set his sights on me and my daughters, Shinichi-kun is a good, well-mannered boy.  Ufufu, just look at him bowing in my hand.  He used to tower over me, but he looks so cute and harmless now.  Though she couldn’t bring herself to admit to the part in all of this she played, Tsuki appreciated his honesty.  “Well… since it was an emergency, I suppose I can o-over look wh-what happened… so long as we never mention it in front of anyone else.”


Though the image of the older woman’s gigantic sex was burned into his member and not something he’d easily forget, gaining forgiveness from Tsuki put Shinichi at ease.  “Th-Thank you, Tsuki-san!  I promise, I won’t tell anyone about this.”


Ara ara… he really does look so adorable at this size.  Appreciating the look of relief on his face as he looked up at her, Tsuki felt an odd sensation bubble up inside of her again.  “That said, Sakurai-kun, you’re still going to have to be punished for your actions.  Not talking about something doesn’t mean it didn’t happen, and you ended up somewhere you shouldn’t have, regardless of intentions.  I hope you don’t think I’m suggesting you took advantage of the situation, I’m just holding you accountable.”


“Y-Yes, that makes sense.”  He replied, looking back down at her palm.  “I wouldn’t dream of thinking I could get away with… that without punishment.”


“I’m glad you understand.  So, as punishment for your actions, Sakurai-kun, I’m going to keep you like this for the rest of the day before trying to help you.”


“H-Huh?  Tsuki-san?  I-Is that all?”  The confusion was clear to see on his face as he looked back at her.


“Hmm?  What’s the matter, Sakurai-kun?  You didn’t intend to shrink yourself or take advantage of me, correct?  Then you should want to return to your normal height as soon as possible, yes?”  With a small, mischievous grin, she brought him a bit closer to her face.




Tsuki… san?  Being cast in the shadow of the older woman’s face as she smiled down at him, Shinichi couldn’t help but perceive her actions with a tinge of anger, which left him trembling slightly.  No matter how small she was before, the fact now was that she was more than ten times bigger than him!  He was completely at her mercy.  W-Well…  It’s understandable.  After all, I…  Though most of his time in her underwear was a blur due to overstimulation, there was a sense of comfort and warmth that he couldn’t deny.  On some level, he had enjoyed himself with another man’s wife!  And not just any woman, but the mother of his kouhai!  She had every right to be far more upset with him than she was.  By contrast, just spending a day like this is nothing.  “Y-Yes, Tsuki-san!  S-Sorry, I didn’t mean it like that.”


“Ara, there’s no need to be so scared, Sakurai-kun.  I’m not going to hurt you.”  She said with a bit more playful tone and a light blush on her cheeks.  “Now.  I suppose I should start your punishment.”


“What do you mean, Tsuki-saaaaaa-?!”  Before he could finish his question though, she tilted her hand and he went tumbling down, falling into the gap she was created by pulling on her shirt’s collar and sinking into her deep cleavage.  Tsuki-san!?




Releasing her shirt once the tiny young man got stuck between her sizeable breasts, Tsuki’s blush intensified as he struggled to free himself, but spread her cleavage around him a bit more to make sure he was thoroughly stuck.


“Sorry, Sakurai-kun, but you’re going to have to stay with me for the rest of the day.  Since we can’t have anyone else find you, you can’t speak either, so just think of this as a sort of timeout until I think of a way to fix you, okay?”  Her heart was racing from what she had done, and thinking how someone so big and strong couldn’t even climb out of her bosom made her body heat up again.  If I use this chance to let him release all his youthful passion for my breasts now, maybe it’ll help get those desires out of his system.  Or maybe, being overwhelmed by them will discourage him from making a move on me in the future.  Jiggling her chest as Shinichi tried to crawl out, seeing how easily she was about to control him was more exciting than she had anticipated, as she reached down and started grinding her hips into the bed again.  Oh, what’s this, Shinichi-kun?  You wanted my chest so much before, aren’t you happy to be completely surrounded by them?  Ahn~  Ara ara!  This…  This is actually…


Using her arms to squeeze her breasts together, Tsuki’s smile spread further as the young man was held immobile so easily, causing him to cease his struggles entirely.  She never had such power over someone else before, and nobody would even be able to tell she had him on her thanks to her generous genetics.  However, once her fingers brushed against her sex, Tsuki came back to her senses.


“Ara ara…  What was I about to…  Shinichi-kun isn’t my husband.  I can’t do such things to him.”  Getting up, Tsuki quickly cleaned herself up and changed her clothes.  “This is for the sake of my daughters and Shinichi-kun himself.  I mustn’t let myself get carried away.”




Trapped in the soft, smothering embrace of his kouhai’s mother’s breasts, as is common for him when overstimulated, Shinichi’s mind shut down once it was obvious that he couldn’t escape.  There was nothing between him and Tsuki’s breast, and the pressure squeezing his body, and in particular, his manhood, was too much for him.  With a head filled with thoughts of marshmallows and mochi, his consciousness faded to the booming sound of the older woman’s heartbeat.




For the rest of the day, Tsuki was in a perpetual state of borderline arousal as nobody else was aware of the boy she had trapped in her chest.  Finishing cooking with Hana, eating with her family, cleaning up, relaxing, everything had an underlying sense of excitement that if Shinichi did do something, she might be discovered.  However, as the night went on and she prepared to get into the bath, she was almost disappointed at how well-behaved her diminished breast prisoner had been.


Through all her subtle attempts to encourage him to do anything, squeezing, bouncing, and wiggling her bosom, he had only slid down and ended up under one of her mammaries for all her efforts.  Well…  I suppose that’s for the best.  I was hoping for him to get all that lust out of his system, but maybe he can’t enjoy it if he’s not in control.  Washing up, she peeled him off the bottom of her breast and laid him on her lap.  Trying to not stare at his erect phallus, she couldn’t help but admire its size and girth.  N-Not that he isn’t enjoying himself somewhat at least.  Washing him off too, Tsuki got into the bath to soak and relax, laying the unconscious boy on the edge of the tub.  “Ahhh~  This is heavenly.  There’s nothing like a nice bath to relieve all the stress of the day.  Wouldn’t you agree, Shi-uh, Sakurai-kun?”  Smiling at him, Tsuki reached over to pick him up, not sure what to do with him next.  If he’s not going to play with my chest, maybe I should do it myself.  Either it’ll help get all that pent-up passion out of his system, or it might serve as a warning to not get any immoral ideas in the future.


While she was able to control herself around her family, her impatience was starting to get the better of her.  Even as she tried to convince herself otherwise, the novelty of the situation had her more excited the longer it went on.


“Don’t worry, Sakurai-kun.  I promise I won’t hurt yo-!?”  Bringing him closer to her chest, Tsuki was ready to tease and play with him a bit more with her breasts when the bath door was thrown open and her youngest daughter came in.


“Kaasan, I gotta meet a friend online inna bit.  Ya don’t mind me joinin’ ya, do ya?”  Speaking with the Kansai accent she inherited from her father, the young, silver-haired girl entered before her mother could reply and sat on the bath stool to wash up.


“Ya-Yanagi!  D-Don’t scare me like that.”  Startled by the sudden interruption, Tsuki instinctively covered her breasts and sex with her hands until she realized who it was.  This wouldn’t have been the first time Kiri accidentally walked in on her, and he was far too old to be bathing with his mother anymore.  “You could have knocked first.”


“I did.  Ya just didn’t hear me.”  The younger girl said, her eyes hidden behind her thick bangs, but the playful smirk on her face told her she found surprising her amusing.  “Ya were talkin’ to yerself.”


Blushing, not realizing she had been so oblivious and careless, Tsuki also noticed that the hand she had been holding Shinichi in was also the one covering her crotch!  “Oh… r-right.  S-Sorry.”  Looking around, there was nowhere to hide him, as Yanagi was facing toward her as she washed up.  Oh, I can’t let Yanagi see me with Shinichi-kun!  He’s already got her interested in him, so she’ll want to play with him too.  I can’t let that happen, she’s much too young for that!  Panicking as her youngest washed up and got up to join her in the tub, Tsuki did the only thing she could at this point.  Fujio-san, I’m sorry.  But I swear, I’m not doing this because I want to!  Silently apologizing to her husband, Tsuki pressed Shinichi into her surprisingly accepting sex, inserting him into herself with ease.  And horrifyingly to the devoted wife, it felt even better having the shrunken young man in her than merely squirming against her.  Aaaaahn~  Wh-What…  What is this feeling!?  Shinichi-kun, why do you feel so nice in there?  I-It’s like… It’s like you belong in me!


“Kaasan?  Kaasan?  You feelin’ alright?”  Her daughter’s voice snapping her back to reality, Tsuki saw the concern on her face.  “Hana-chan said ya weren’t feelin' good earlier, an’ yer lookin’ a bit red.  Maybe ya shouldn’t take too long of a bath tonight.”


Tensing up to keep herself from quivering in delight, the silver-haired mother smiled weakly at her daughter.  “Y-Yes…  Maybe I should go to bed early t-tonight.”  Gently rubbing and poking at her happy quim, the way her love tunnel wrapped around and embraced Shinichi’s body was unlike any toy she had used in the past.  He didn’t vibrate at high frequencies, but his breathing and heartbeat had their own charm, and the phycological aspect of having a tall, strong young man in her was dangerously satisfying.  I can… see the appeal… of those shrinking devices… now.  Trying to engage in her conversation with Yanagi, Tsuki’s focus was divided, and a part of her wanted to focus on the boy in her womanhood.  Shinichi-kun is… tucked away… inside of me.  It feels so… so… naughty.  Wh-What is I just kept him?  He c-could live… in me… like this.  It feels so nice.


Her thoughts devolving to self-satisfying fulfillment, even after getting out of the bath and retiring to her room a bit earlier than normal, Tsuki didn’t try to remove Shinichi from her drooling sex.  How often would she get an opportunity like this in the future?  Would anyone else even feel as good?  Even though he had stayed still for so long, she was barely able to control her breathing and quiet her voice.


As she laid in bed, her hand played with and probed her lower lips as she imagined a life with a tiny young man as her secret toy.  Slowly, she could train Shinichi to interact with her more.  Despite his obvious desires, he seemed to be a bit more innocent than his appearance would suggest.  In a way, it was cute that he froze up in her, but she was curious how much better it would feel to have him caress her from the inside, maybe even lick and nibble her sensitive flesh a bit.  When she didn’t have him inside of her, she could keep him in her panties or bra, going about her daily chores without anyone the wiser.  His entire existence would be eclipsed by her.  She’d be his whole world, he’d have no need for anything else.  Dependent, reliant, and eventually, obedient to her, and only her.  Sakurai Shinichi wouldn’t dominate Uzaki Tsuki, Uzaki Tsuki would own Sakurai Shinichi.


Oh!  Th-That’s so… so…  Teasing and bringing herself closer to an intense orgasm, as much as she wanted to indulge in that fantasy, stealing the young man for herself just wouldn’t be right.  But that immoral aspect was what made it all the more appealing, a fantasy that she could contemplate but never indulge in.  She had seen Shinichi’s true character, and if she were half her age, then maybe, but that wasn’t the case for them.  As her body clamped down on his, and a wave of euphoria washed over her, even more than earlier that day, it felt like every inch of her body was enraptured in pure, immoral pleasure.  Shinichi-kuuuuuuuun!


Twitching and trembling in satisfaction, dripping in sweat from a passionate session of self-play, Tsuki drifted off to sleep as she felt the tiny, unmoving body slide out of her.  When she wakes up tomorrow, she’ll have to find a way to discreetly change him back and send him on his way, but until then, she rolled over onto her side, trapping him between her legs, and went to sleep.


It was… a fun dream… while it lasted…  She thought, slightly saddened at the thought.




He wasn’t sure how much time had passed since Tsuki trapped him in her breast, the whole time was a blur of actions he was sure he didn’t want to think about, but when Shinichi finally did come to, it was dark and he was pinned between two soft, warm, squishy objects and the air was saturated in a sweet, pungent scent.  Rather than think about that, though, he focused on freeing himself, eventually getting out of her pajamas and crawling from under her bedding.


Tsuki-san…  Why did you…?  No, I don’t want to think about that.  Looking at the beautiful woman’s sleeping face, though since she keeps her eyes closed all the time anyway it didn’t look too different than normal, he couldn’t calm his racing heart or throbbing erection.  I…  I shouldn’t stay with her.  I wouldn’t want to do anything I’d come to regret, and Tsuki-san can get a little carried away sometimes it seems.  I should just try to get to Uzaki.  She’ll tease me, for sure, but if I tell her about the Chishikuso 4 I had Tsuki-san hide, maybe we can use that to fix this?  Hopefully it’s that easy.


Climbing down from the bed, Shinichi crawled under the door into the hall.  While the lights were out in the bedroom and the darkness of night blanketed it, there were still lights on in the rest of the house and he could hear voices coming from the living room.


“...up, Kiri.  Keep talking like that and you’ll never get a girlfriend.”


“Uzaki!  She’s still awake!”  Never before was he so happy to hear his annoying kouhai’s voice.  Running toward the living room without trying to hide, he froze when a shadow fell over him.


“Hmm?  I don’t remember bringing anyone home.”  Hearing the voice of the youngest member of the household speaking aloud before he could even turn around, her dainty fingers grabbed him and picked him up off the ground.  “And I’d know if Sensei got out, hee hee.  So, who are yo-!?  Oh!  It’s Hana-chan’s Senpai-san.  Wow, all ya boys just love shrinkin’ down, don’tcha?  Looking for Hana-chan?  Wait, she doesn’t know about ya, does she.”  Quickly figuring out at least a version of what was going on, her grin widened as she realized what this meant.


“Y-Yanagi-chan!?  Please, take me to Uzaki.”  Shinichi asked, trying to cover himself up from the young girl.


Thinking about it for a moment, Yanagi stood up and started walking toward the living room.  “Alright.  Senpai-san is nice, so I don’t mind helpin’ ya,” she said, but quickly turned and started to go up the stairs to the second floor, “after ya play with me a bit.  That’s fine, right?  All ya gotta do is satisfy me and I’ll take ya to Hana-chan.  Just try ta not be as borin’ as the boys from school or ma teachers.”


Damn it…  Why did I leave Tsuki-san?  Unable to break free of the young girl’s grip, Shinichi was brought into Yanagi’s room, her intentions as mysterious as her concealed eyes.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282