- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Heads up, going back to chapter 2 might be helpful for a refresh. There's some references to it.


Also, big thanks to gtortoise for help with pacing and beetle bomb for his litmus test on some of the scenes!

I lurched up from the seat, furious. Ae Ri was still in her chair, spent from the transfer, panting. Staggering towards Hamilton and the nurses I responded to the cryptic, useless, response that he'd given me. "What do you mean?!" I tried not to shout, seething, sentence coming out like a hiss. Hamilton clicked and clacked at his keyboard, still behind the fortification of his desk and monitor.

"You - that change in mass is completely abnormal! You shouldn't have - she - there shouldn't have been this much of a difference!" He sputtered, sweating. I balled up my fists, stomping towards him as my head swam. Rage coupled with the stress on my body after a transfer had me running on empty - burning away calories that were already in a deficit.

"What does that even - How. DO. WE. FIX -" I clutched at my head, wavering, swaying back and forth as darkness and static ate away at the edges of my vision. "Oh, shiiiiiit." The words were so small coming out of me. Stumbling back, I was caught, saved from crashing to the ground. Something - no - someone firm and sturdy had stopped my fall. I was pressed against two titanic pillows, arms wrapping me up tight.

"It's okay, Paul. I got you." I could just about make out Ae Ri's words. She was the last thing I saw, glowing and benevolent, before I was sucked into unconsciousness.


The transfer had been intense. For both of us. After my traumatic shrink, Ae Ri's cry of pain had my heart racing. Her hands were over her face, moving in frenetic, stochastic twitches. Her thighs pressed together, toes curling as she crossed her feet over one another and fidgeted. She was scrunched up into a ball, quivering and trembling. All these tiny, erratic movements, a metaphorical flame crawling up a line of gunpowder. The tense quiet moments before the boom.

"Fu-fuck, this feels -" I can't describe the sound that came out of her next. A deeply pleasured cry that was somehow streaked with the claw marks of pain. Her balled up form flexed. Her hands rocketed down, slamming onto the curved, bottom rim of her lacquered, ivory chair, a few inches on either side of her hips. Eyes screwed shut, she bore down on the chair in a way that reminded me of someone biting a piece of wood to stop from screaming. She grunted through grit teeth, battling with the bracelet and what it was doing - going supernova. It was whirring so loudly, light blinking, lava stuck in an underground chamber.

She jerked back suddenly, posture shooting straight up, the first throb of growth smashing into her like a battering ram. Her hips rocked and she forced her legs uncrossed, smashing her feet flat down, man spreading as, quaking, her legs lengthened, the curve of her quad rising up and out. The change in pose had accented the growth, making it look like her body had exploded with a stutter of size. Her knees jumped up again as she curled her feet onto her toes, legs angling more acutely, shoulders creaking outwards, head weeding up as her spine and torso lengthened. Threads in the sports bra audibly snapped, breasts held within, overfilling the cups, muffin topping out aggressively in such a massive spurt that I thought nipple would escape over the lip of the cup. But it held. At least until the second thunderous bolt of growth struck.

"O-oh... HNnnnnUuuuuH!" Ae Ri reared back further, back arching, tits thrust up and out, more threads in the sports bra sheared apart. The nurses gasped then, shock rippling through the crowd. I could understand why when I heard the splattering pitter patter of fluid raining onto the floor. Right between her legs, beneath the edge of the chair. Slick, clouded, viscous juices dripped. It wasn't like the sweat that glistened along the rest of her skin. There was no questioning what it was.

Rocking again, a thicker blast of cum splashed along her thighs and dripped to the ground. Her whole body was taunt. Triceps a horseshoe, biceps flexed, ass almost lifting from the seat, heels raised and toes pointed. Alabaster knuckles almost matched the surface of the chair as Ae Ri groaned out, face contorted. Cords of muscle in her neck jumped and twitched. Even they were slowly bulging thicker. I remember thinking either the pleasure was so intense - a hail storm of stimulus - or the pain was getting worse. A vivid red, tinting the spectrum of enjoyment she was experiencing.

The growth became a constant sporadic throb. It gave her a chance to breath though. Short, sharp, desperate, shivering inhales filled her lungs. Something disturbing dawned on me. For me every breath felt too big in the transfer, it must have been the opposite for her. Ae Ri must have felt like she was suffocating. But every ragged inhale just served to give the illusion that each burst of size was even larger. Each gurgle of breast flesh bloating bigger paired with an inhale. Every shudder of her ribcage expanding bolstered by a breath. A slow, unending march to conquer the sports bra. Cherry blossom pink areola peeked out from the top of the cup, like the moon moving over the sun in an eclipse. The flimsy bra was so tight now that each breast was flooding out above, below and to the sides. Another pain laced, pleasured moan preceeded a noise similar to a tree in a storm, trunk being ripped in half. The bra's valiant battle was coming to an end, defeated by the growing body it encapsulated. The material clasped over the chasm of cleavage gave way, a few small holes widening together until they split down the middle. A magnificent mammary detonation elicited more gasps. Huge, juicy, pendulous melons exploding free, firing elastic shrapnel out as the heavy orbs bounced, rolling to the sides of Ae Ri's chest.

The hourglass next to me hunched forwards, sending her tits clapping together. The hands she'd latched onto the chair at her sides began to be pressed on by the girth of her hips. I stared at her hands then. At the mighty grip on the rim of the chair that had been growing too, fingers wrapping further around the white lacquer, arms lengthening, pushing down. The white began to crack, the force exerted downwards becoming too much. Her bunched up shoulders creaked upwards simultaneously, pressing into the curved top of the chair. I thought the whole thing was going to face the same fate as her bra until, finally, the landslide of size stopped.

She collapsed into the chair, crumpled, heaving to fill her starved lungs with oxygen. She looked massive. The chair had always been oversized for her, ready to fit the larger half of every transfer. At 6'5 it had been too small for me. But 5'6 Ae Ri appeared to fit into it like a hand to a glove.

Trying to move, she attempted to sit up. Effort shook her form but it was futile. Energy spent, she fell back into the cushioned curve. Anger boiled within me. What had just happened? Why had I just been sucked dry? And why had Ae Ri had to endure fucking agony? Something in my brain snapped. That's when I'd gone berserk, screaming and shouting until I passed out.


Laid on a mattress made up of clouds, blankets up to my waist, walled in by rails, I awoke. Moving, I felt like I was stuck in quick sand, limbs slow to reapond, gravity dragging them down. My hand snagged and, blinking rapidly, I realised there was an IV hooked up to my arm. "Whaa-" I croaked.

"You're awake!" Squealed Ae Ri, spraying crumbs onto the bed. She threw her food aside, and rocketed towards me. Crushed, I was hugged into the mattress. I hadn't gotten a look at her but she felt absolutely colossal. I'd always been so much broader, wider and heavier than her that even if she charged me, I could take the impact. That wasn't true anymore. This hug felt like someone else entirely. Someone big. Breasts like wrecking balls smushed into me, cushioning the meteorite like weight bearing down on me. They spilled around my arms and the sides of my chest as she hugged me, a tsunami of breast. Her beefy torso behind the boobage was muscled and solid and firm and felt like it was concaving my ribcage. Boa constrictors wrapped around me, squeezing me, a weak moan of compressed out of me. Immediately she gasped (suddenly inflated lungs crushed me a little more) and recoiled, springing away burnt by her worry.

She stood straight, a hand over her mouth and worry arching her eyebrows in the middle. "Ohhh, babe, I'm so sorry." The apology wasn't audible to me. I'd sucked in a sharp gasp when she'd pulled away. Able to feast my eyes on her, my brain ached as I soaked in the view. Colossal was right. Over two months a whole foot of height had been exchanged between us. I was 5'10 and she was only FOUR inches shorter than me now at 5'6. My beautiful, short, buxom, trim, fit girlfriend was almost my height. Statuesque. Gorgeous. Probably as broad as me, if not broader because of whatever the fuck had just happened. Legs, thicker than mine, hips wider than mine, a shapely shelf of a bust sat proudly on slabs of muscle and shimmering with a complexion that only seemed to deepen with each transfer. She looked like a piece of fucking artwork. A rendition of some Goddess of fertility, bloomed with every one of nature's gifts, yet also a deity of power, with an obvious strength barely hidden by the curves and feminity. Aphrodite and Artemis and Athena all wrapped up together. War and love. Power and feminity. Radiant and... And... Jesus fucking christ, each of her boobs looked about the size of my head.

Her stupefying beauty was almost too much. My drunken stare troubled her even more. Stepping closer she pushed her hand into mine, squishing my palm. She must not been used to her new strength. I bit back a yelp of pain. I didn't want to heap on some extra guilt. "Please tell me I didn't hurt you?" She pleaded.

"Nnn-" Hoarsely, I rasped. My vocal cords felt coated in sandpaper. Shaking my head no, I tried to clear my throat. "I'm fine." I managed. Waving my free hand, my heart skipped a beat. I froze. My face fell, staring at the back of my hand. Bones and veins connected to a slender forearm. The contrast to how it had looked before the transfer was daunting.

Obvious emotions must have played across my face because, abruptly, Ae Ri pushed a tray of food onto my lap. "Hey," she recaptured my attention, grabbing my wrist. "You should eat." She lowered my hand down to the tray. I tried to calm down. To not focus on how my hands looked. As if the mere mention of food was enough, Ae Ri's stomach audibly grumbled - a barely caged animal. She'd winced from the stabbing pain in her middle. It reminded me of what I'd seen in the transfer. The tortured expression I'd seen.

"Are you okay? Th-the transfer sounded bad for you too." I said, gravel in my voice.

"I'm phhhine." She said, relief in her voice. Continuing her campaign to devour everything had provided some alleviation from the black hole inside of her. Shuffling to sit up gave me a view of the floor for the first time. Dozens of empty trays were discarded in a haphazard pile. She must have been sat here next to me, gorging, waiting for me to recover. Considering how much mass she'd gained, I wasn't surprised. The clothes she'd prepared for post transfer were being overwhelmed, simply not built for someone of her current shape. The t-shirt was a clingy material that was glued to her, short around her tight midriff, a few fingers worth of abs forced on show by the wealth of her curves. The t-shirt from her ribs up was stretched to the edge of structural integrity by a mountain of boobage that filled out the v-neck of the top. They'd clearly not been able to find a bra that could fit her because nipples that we're just bigger than the tip of my pinkie were visible standing to attention. To accompany this struggling t-shirt, I could see she was wearing shorts that appeared to be painted onto her, the waistband too baggy while the rest was strained around her.

"What happened?" I cleared my throat again but it didn't really help. "Last thing I remember was the end of the transfer."

"Eat." She demanded like a dotting parent, stabbing her fork in the direction of my tray. Looking down my stomach did rumble to life. I must have been seriously hungry if even this bland, lifeless hospital stuff was causing that reaction. So, we ate and she spoke. Well, she spoke when her mouth wasn't full, filling in the blanks.

I'd been, understandably, furious post transfer and tried to confront Hamilton. Vaguely, I remembered that. He'd told me that even if we reversed the change, the way mass was transferred would mean I couldn't possibly get it all back. That, I didn't remember. I didn't remember passing out from exhaustion either. The massive amount of energy used in the transfer had left me sapped. I'd gone down like a sack of bricks only to be caught by Ae Ri. They'd carted me here to hook me up to an IV. My body needed calories and sugars. That made sense. Annoyingly, my stomach was acting up again though. My body refused to believe I could handle more than half of the tray. I felt like I was going to explode. Eyeing the pile of trays next to Ae Ri I felt a familiar unfairness sinking it's claws into me. I wanted to lift up the blanket and really see the damage done to my body. I resisted the urge though. I didn't know if I'd be able to face it.

"How did this happen?" I sighed, sadly. It was more of an outward thought than a question, my voice cracking with emotion.

An audible gulp made me look up. Ae Ri had guilt written all over her face, plastic fork held in the air, mid transit to her mouth. "They um..." She lowered her fork. "They said it might be our fault."

My eye twitched. Did I just have an aneurism? The world seemed to descend into slow motion, seconds elongating as my heart pumped molten magma into my veins. "What do you mean?" Try as I might, I couldn't stop the tone of my voice from sounding like a sword being unsheathed. The fear and worry and sadness became dyed crimson, anger, like blood, staining all other emotions.

Ae Ri looked nervous, scared even. "They said that the transfer has never caused something like this and... Uh, that it was probably something we've done. Like maybe diet or the wa-"

"So this," I swung my hand up and down the slender shape under the covers, eyes bulging out of their sockets, "is my fault?"

"N-no, babe I... Please calm down, it's probably my fault and I-"

"No, you don't take the blame!" I snarled. "They fuck up and then they blame us?" I was absolutely livid. "They're the fucking scientists! They're the ones calibrating this shit!"

A knock on the door sent my head swiveling, sinew in my neck flexing. Dr. Wilson was stood in the doorway looking sheepish. "I thought I'd heard your voice." He said softly. Dr. Hamilton was behind him, leant to one side to see Ae Ri and I.

"So you think this is our fault?!" I spat.

"What?! No, not at all! No one said that. It's no one's fault." Wilson said, diplomatic as ever. He stepped into the room, continuing to peddle his bullshit. "The treatments are still experimental and some issues have never been docu-" I held up my hand, stopping him. I was seeing red. It was too late for diplomacy. I pulled the surgical tape off of my arm, anger dulling the pain.

"Get this shit out of me." I said thrusting my arm up. Dr. Wilson sputtered out some pleasant sounding words, telling me I needed the blah, blah, blah. I ignored them. "Now. Get it out. I'm leaving. Run your tests on the hundred samples you've already taken." I was surprised by how calm and rational that was. I felt like I was frothing at the mouth, barely keeping it under control. Hamilton scuttled forwards and carefully removed the needle. I got out of the bed, hopping over the guard rail and dropping what felt like a long distance to the ground. When I landed I almost buckled. My head was spinning, vertigo pulling me side to side. I pulled on the gown, trying not to fall as I searched for clothes. Hamilton and Wilson were talking but they were a background drone - static on a broken radio. I threw a jacket over the gown, swimming in the fabric, I motioned to Ae Ri that we were leaving. A whole mix of emotions mingled on her face. Concern, sadness, sympathy and a twinge of desperation. She eyed the trays, not wanting to leave them behind. But she did. She pushed them aside and stood up.

Somehow that made the vertigo worse. Ae Ri stood in front of me, the top of her head blocking my eye line. I felt the colour drain out of my face, stomach somersaulting, anger disappearing. This felt wrong. Alien. None of the adoration and lust I'd felt earlier was there. Gargantuan. She was absolutely fucking huge. This couldn't be right. I less than subtly looked down to her feet. She was wearing some canvas shoes. Off brand converse or something. No heel at all. I swayed visibly now, feeling sick.

The only thing that did was make her rush over, footsteps vibrating my bones. She gripped me, pulling me to one side to steady me. That had been easy for her. Moving me like I was made of straw. This was... Weird. I hardly ever met ladies that were so close to my height. My brain shortcircuited. My height. My height wasn't 6'5. I wasn't even 6' tall. How was I still thinking like this?

"Let's go." I said, quietly to Ae Ri. "I wanna go home." I felt so weak. So drained. Wilson stood in front of us, trying dejectedly to pacify my emotions. He stepped forward and put a big, heavy hand on my shoulder. He looked big too. Taller than me. Wilson wasn't a small man - a tad on the chunky side, a little rounded out in a way that gave him a commanding presence even when I was 6'5.

Him touching me sparked something in Ae Ri though. Her hand slapped his off of my shoulder viciously. Wrapping her other arm around my shoulders she pulled me towards her, hugging my slight frame into a protective cocoon. My ears were ringing now, a cold sweat on my skin, the urge to throw up tickling the back of my throat. Maybe I did need the IV. I couldn't hear what Ae Ri was saying but Wilson was shrinking away from her, back into the doorway, hands up, trying to calm her down. Planting a hand on his shoulder she moved Wilson. It wasn't an explosive push or a violent shove. She just... Moved him. Muscled him aside. The man didn't put up any resistence but she'd just made it look effortless.

Bustling me forwards, she held me pressed against her. Was this really Ae Ri? The woman who asked me to open jars? The woman who couldn't get the glasses down from the top shelf? She felt so firm and warm and large next to me. Guiding me around and basically carrying me out. My legs fumbled under me as we moved through corridors. The world was distant. A blur. All I could focus on was this force of nature protecting me. Taking me home. My perception of Ae Ri warped, brain trialing behind reality. I felt something with her I'd never felt before. I felt safe. Protected. A sensation I hadn't experienced in a very long time. I rested my head on her shoulder, breathing deep to stop from hurling. Lilac scented perfume comforted me. I focused on it, closing my eyes and putting one foot in front of the other. Ae Ri hailed down an uber I hadn't realised she'd called. By the time I hit the seat I was out again.

I caught glimpses of the car ride. Ae Ri buckling me in. The scent of fried food making me want to throw up more. Ae Ri pulling me out of the car, trying to steady me. She and the uber driver helped me through the front door.

The next time I awoke I was in Ae Ri's bed. Weirdly, it felt like I'd slipped into some alternate reality. Deja vu made my head throb. I was in bed and Ae Ri was at my side, eating.

This time her reaction to me was more subdued than before. Still absolutely wrought with concern, but far less animated. She put whatever she was eating aside and stood, leaning and looming over me. "You okay?" She asked, putting a hand on my forehead.

"Been better." I joked.

Rewarded with a half chuckle, I was gifted with an incandescent smile. "Come on, let's get you up." I tried to push myself up, muscles shivering under the strain. Ae Ri pulled me forwards and yanked one of the numerous pillows up, giving my back more support. Tucking the duvet around me she continued, "We need to get you rehydrated. I made you that soup you like. Think you can stomach it?" I nodded, eager to bounce back to full health. She seemed pleased with my response and turned to leave.

Her footsteps vibrated the floor subtly and I found myself questioning if that had always been the case. Passing through the doorway, I marvelled at how she filled it's width and height so much more. While I wasted away she'd flourished, thriving off of all the size. An artist could spend weeks trying to recreate the ass that swayed out of the room and they'd still fail. Her face was still the same, beautiful and heartmeltingly adorable, but her body had been upgraded into realms that seemed unfair on reality. How could someone be so fucking perfect? Beyond perfect even. Bumps of muscle juxtaposed with some of the most outrageous curves I'd ever seen. I probably couldn't even imagine someone as hot as her if I tried.

I swallowed down the dirty, dry lump of resentment that had formed in my throat. I should be happy for her but it was difficult. Like sisyphus pushing the boulder up the hill, I went through highs and lows dealing with the transfer. Currently, I felt petty and immature... Again, I battled the itch to lift the duvet and really see how withered I was. I kept telling myself that it wasn't as bad as I though, that my brain was exaggerating it because of the suddenness of the change. Because of how weak I felt after the transfer. I was for sure thinner than I had been at 6'5 but it wasn't that bad, right? And this would just be temporary, wouldn't it? I'd gain the weight back just like last time...

Ae Ri returned, carting a tray with a steaming bowl of soup. Placing it down carefully across my lap, she sat on the side of the bed, her weight making me tilt towards her, a well of gravity and mass. She spooned out some soup and blew on it, bringing it to my lips. "I can do that, Ri." I said, wounded pride in my voice.

"I know." She said serenity in her voice. It made me feel bad. Leaning forwards I let her spoon the soup into my mouth. My stomach happily purred as the flavours hit my taste buds. A warmth flowed with it all and my anxious muscles relaxed. She gave me the spoon and let me feed myself. Silently, while I ate at a glacial pace, she watched, occasionally brushing some of my hair out of my face. "Thanks," I said, throat feeling soothed. The genuine care in her smile eased the ball in my gut a little more. After a while she left my to finish, probably going to clear out the rest of the kitchen with her behemoth appetite.

A sense of accomplishment enveloped me when I scooped up the last of the soup. At least I could finish a portion of something. I leaned, placing the tray down beside the bed and slid deeper under the covers. I needed to digest this and rest up. There was going to be a lot of work to do getting my weight back. Desperately, I tried to keep my mind occupied, thinking of gym workouts. I couldn't look at myself. I needed to keep myself in this pitiful denial as long as possible. Tugging the duvet up, I sank into the bed. Heaving in a lungful of the perfume that had been permanently transfused into the covers, I closed my eyes. Relaxing, I pulled the duvet up over my face, the perfume smothering me. Plesantly, I realised my feet weren't forced out into the relatively cool air. Little victories, right? Just focus on the little victories.

After a few minutes, I drifted closer to sleep, body grateful for another chance to rest and recover. But then my ears twitched, heating footsteps. Ae Ri's bedroom door creaked open and I retracted the duvet, uncovering myself down to my chin, cracking my eyes open. The light was harsh. "Ri?" I called, peering down.

The sight before me breathed new life into my soul. I rose up in a Michael Myers-esque way, summoned back to the realm of the living.

"How do I look?" Ae Ri purred, smirking, already knowing exactly 'how she looked.' Leaning against the frame of the door she had her forearm up bracing her weight, hip clocked slightly to one side and other hand fastened to it. A silk, wine coloured, glimmering robe was wrapped around her contours as well as it could, cut off as short as a micro skirt and absolutely spilling with the jaw dropping abundance of flesh that it contained. The material was drawn in around her narrow waist by a long black sash, accenting just how waspish it was compared to the rest of her. That black sash was the keystone in the bridge, holding everything in place, keeping it taunt against her skin. In fact, that was the only point the robe could actually close. Wide V shapes tapered out violently from the mid-point, showing off the darker plum lingerie she'd donned and the spellbinding body I couldn't get enough of.

"I tried to guess my post transfer size last week. This was meant to be a big 'thank you surprise' for the extra inches. But..." She pouted, sending butterflies through me. "I think I've outgrown it." Voice filled with mock disappointment, she tentatively tugged at the hem of the silk. It hardly even reached her mid thigh, undoubtedly leaving the bottom curve of her peachy ass exposed on the other side. My mouth was bone dry as I stared at those legs and imagined the supple, hidden butt. "It would be a shame to let the present go to waste though, wouldn't it, Paulie?" The nickname grated on me but I nodded emphatically, gaze following her hand as she used the tip of her index finger to draw a line up. It went along her thigh, across her crotch, over the sash and over the cobblestones, ending at the left edge of the gaping canyon of skin. Gripping the wine fabric she tried to close the top half of the robe. It was a fake attempt at an impossible task. She dominated both the robe and the lingerie with the sheer volume of her bust. "Turns out even a H cup is too small." She chimed, dropping a nugget of information that made the hairs on the back of my neck stand erect. I ogled at the low cups digging into each boob. Did she skip a cup size? Did she skip more than one? Smoky eyes watched my every micro reaction. Ae Ri absolutely knew I was in the palm of her hand.

Releasing the robe, she elegantly took one end of the black sash, slowly pulling it free. Unknoting the keystone let the two sides that had been cinched together fall completely open, robe hanging from her shoulders. It unveiled more of the drool inducing spectacle, her toned middle connecting the two sections that already had me hypnotised. Shrugging off the robe it pooled around her feet like a puddle. Gracefully, she glided closer, kicking the door closed behind her.

I reached out for her but she batted my hands away. "Nuh-uh. You're still recovering. So," She placed a big palm on my chest, "Lay back and relaaaaax." I was pushed flat into the mattress in time with the stretched pronunciation.

I did as ordered and Ae Ri moved the duvet down. A knee jerk reaction to look at myself was met with resistence. She gave me a look that said 'second warning' and her hand nailed me back to the mattress. With a feline fluidity that felt inhuman, she crawled onto me, hovering her cleavage above my face for just a moment before she sat back, heat of her crotch against the rigid flagpole she'd created. I felt miniscule between her two oaks, her body stretching above my like a single tree in the dense forest, breasts, the canopy blocking out the sky. My mind flashed back to the first transfer. How I'd fought off the twinge of intimidation I'd felt facing a bigger Ae Ri. That twinge had grown with her though and now that it paled in comparison to how intimidatingly big she looked. But that intimidation just lined the lust she inspired. Gyrating softly against my titanium solid member, she spoke. "I know the transfer didn't go as planned, Paulie. But I have to say... You look cuter than ever." The butterflies had swirled into a tornado, my cheeks burning red as I wiggled self consciously between her thighs. I felt so crushed and hopeless and in one sentence she'd brushed it all away.

Reaching back, she deftly unhooked her bra, the lingerie sagging with relief, leaving deep lines in her skin where her boobs had overloaded the cups. One shoulder at a time, she slid the bra off, each moment eternal. Magnificent, massive, head sized, perfect teardrops dropped to hang down before me. Her puffy, inverted nipples practically sang for me to reach out to them. I listened to the call but stopped about halfway. I didn't want to revive a third non-verbal warning. Pleading with my eyes to be allowed, semi expecting her to shove my hands back down, I waited. Her eyebrows rose at my hesitation, the haunty expression on her face deepening. A tiny, almost imperceptible nod made me launch my hands forwards. Again, my memory flashed back to the first transfer. To how I'd sunk my fingers into each breast, not really able to cup them completely. She'd been annoyed that they hadn't dwarfed my hands. There was no need to be annoyed anymore. I used to be able to just about palm a basketball, but now my hands were a much more normal proportion. The opposite was true for the watermelons that we're almost oppressively overflowing my hands. Then again, they'd never been an average proportion. Each of my fingers was being drawn apart, weighty breast causing them to sag as tit bubbled between them. They were so heavy. I felt a lot better than before but even still my arms ached as I hefted them up, delicately squeezing the endless rounded slopes, forcing them to bulge upwards. I mashed them together, kneading and watching my fingers tips disappear completely, softness consuming them down to the second knuckle. My dick twitched and throbbed, a quiet, "oh God," being uttered under my breath. I already felt like I was going to explode. The smug aura radiating from above the awe inspiring bust drew me back into reality. Ae Ri, staring down at me like a deity watching her worshiper at the altar. She was smirking, delightfully pleased by my mesmerised state. This is what she'd wanted back then right? To dwarf my hands. To be so busty that my attempts to fondle her were a struggle.

As if she knew what I was thinking, she dipped into the memory too. Powerfully, she struck my hands away, letting seismic waves ripple her bosom as they settled back in line with her shape. But they didn't settle completely. She reared back and my eyes opened wide. "Waaai-" I tried to cry. The redwood above me fell forwards at a rate that made my blood run cold. An avalanche of tit swallowed me, engulfing my, surrounding me and wrapping around my head, filling my open mouth, pushing my tongue further into my mouth and even muffling my ears. I was pinned under the weight, one single breast making my neck muscles wail as closed my lips, trying to move under the mass. The other breast oozed alongside my head, overflowing onto my shoulder.

Fingers wrapped around my scalp so much further than last time. Ae Ri lifted me and her tit up, pushing me into her and stealing my head away from the pillow. She actually had to move her other mammary aside, away from my ear to issue her command. "Suck it." She giggled. I wasn't sure what she meant until she repositioned and something moved against my closed mouth. Her inverted nipple swelled thicker and longer and firmer forcing itself between the softness of my dry lips, actually muscling them apart. Flashbacks haunting my mind, I was frozen, comparing this massive nub to it's former size. "SUCK IT." the command came down like thunder,making me jump. Using my tongue, I scooped the nipple up and sucked. An appreciative cooing moan vibrated me, telling me I was doing a good job.

Her mass shifted then, rolling to my side and making me sag against her as the mattress did. She switched the hand on the back of my head, forcing her left breast into an ear muff and allowing her right hand to wander.

Electric energy coursed over every nerve in my body as I felt her slip that hand under the elastic waistband of my underwear. She slid a leg against mine. Thick, dense, muscled limb interwound with my thinner counterparts, toes tickling the middle of my shin even with her sat much further up on the bed. With a cocktail of horror and horniness, her magnitude was really ground into my psyche. She tangled a lone leg between mine each touch of skin on skin making my whole body tingle. "That's good." She rumbled happily. "Keep - ah - keep sucking." I couldn't even see her, vision blackened by breast, but I could hear the smirk. Goosebumps rose along my skin as she spread the precum I'd been leaking over my length. I swished my tongue side to side, flicking the nipple, quickly transitioning to making circles around it. In return Ae Ri sped up, her abs tensing against me as she gave a little, joyful laugh. I spasmed in her hand, eliciting a harder giggle. "Hold on! I have more I wanna test." Test? What did that me-

Cool fresh air greeted my face as she lifted the boulder off of me, tearing the nipple from my attentions. For a moment I felt robbed. That moment was gone as quickly as it has come. Ae Ri sat forwards, repositioning in a blink to climb over me and place her dripping sex over my face. I was walled in completely this time. Surrounded by muscle and lust. The world was eclipsed again. Especially when she unceremoniously plucked her underwear aside and dropped her seemingly huge labia into my face with a wet slap. The engorged, red, hungry lips of her sex sat over my mouth. I understood the mission and greedily probed with my tongue. A half beat later she joined me in cunnilingus. I almost came right then as her hot breath descended onto my member. Slapping a hand into her ass, I gripped her cheek, pushing my tongue deeper. Ae Ri flexed, bucking me into the bed. She moved up and down my mast, each dip grazing her teeth asking my dick, trailing across the sensitive skin, sinking lower and lower and lower.

Some less sex addled part of my brain switched on, a thought coming to me. This is what she was testing. She wanted to know if she could finally take it all. She'd proven that she could easily handle me while fucking but not like this. I held onto her cheeks tighter, bracing for the answer as I lapped at her feverishly, drowning in the syrup while I fought to last just a little longer. Everything ached. My tongue, my jaw, every muscle being used to hold me against her. My balls, pulsing, on the edge of blasting their contents everywhere, we're the worst. But I held the line. She slathered my dick with her tongue, dipping lower, lips sucking, a few centimeters from the base of my dick. The concept that she could handle me in any why she liked while I had lost the ability to handle her at all frightened and excited me. I needed to hold out. I needed to know.

She was close too. As Ae Ri worked lower, her thrusts were becoming less and less restrained. Only now did I realise she was being gentle earlier. Gradually, her pussy was slamming down on me with a truly concussive force. Held onto her, keeping my body close, I rode the storm as well as I could. But it was a storm. She was literally fucking my face into oblivion, bucking like a bronco, coating me in juices, grinding it into my pores, using my nose and tongue to heighten her high. I tried to stay lucid enough to feel her every movement down below, guzzling air in between each sledgehammer like slam. She went down, down, down and I squeezed handfuls of her meaty curves. I couldn't. I was so fucking weak to her. I couldn't hold out.

A groan vibrated my mast and I clenched my eyes closed, muscles (or what was left of them) flexing to delay the climax. Ae Ri had inhaled more of my cock than she'd ever been able to and, seemingly sensing this was the endgame, she mirrored my actions and grabbed my ass. Her head lifted and in one smooth movement, she bore down on me, pushing my hips up and absolutely plunged my dick fully into her. I gave a strangled, wet cry into her sex and convulsed, blowing my load like a barrage of cannon fire.

My heels dug into the mattress as my body tried to bend into the shape of an 'n'. But I couldn't. Her weight and her continued face fucking kept me hammered me flat, back against the bed. Instead, I just thrashed against her as ecstacy overloaded my very being, her efforts never stopping, tongue dancing over my throbbing meat and driving my nervous system wild.

Eventually I went limp, pushed into exhaustion for the third time of the day. She fell into me too. I hadn't registered if she'd climaxed with me, but from how soaked I was and how she was panting, she must have done. Her stomach pushed down on mine with each lungful, forcing me to take shallower breaths. Attempting to roll her off, I realised I couldn't. I was trapped under her, unable to get free. Panic and a sense of claustrophobia crawled over me. I tapped at the outside of her thigh, trying to alert her to my plight. Quickly that turned into slapping her butt, this time scared and not aroused. "Ri?" I said, muffled by the meat surrounding me. My slaps wobbled the dense muscle prison I was in, stinging my palm. They quickly evolved from slaps into pushes and shoves. The euphoric high bled into a stomach churning dread until, what was probably only a few seconds later, Ae Ri rolled.

"What?" She panted, annoyed, rolling off of me.

I breathed in a new, full breath and again let my body relax. "Sorry, I just... I couldn't breathe." That was half true. I didn't want to admit my attempts to shift her bulk had caused me to have a mini anxiety attack. Curled around one another we both lay there. My mind processed what had just happened, trying to rationalise it. I couldn't roll her off of me. I couldn't move Ae Ri - the impish waif I'd been picking up to kiss only a few months ago... But I was probably still fatigued by the transfer. Yeah, that had to be true. It was fine. Digging deeper into my fortress of denial, I once again searched for the silver linings. I'd be stronger soon enough. And hey, she'd just given me a blow job that had made me see sounds and smell colours. Jesus, my balls felt like fucking raisins. That counted as a little victory, didn't it?