- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
So it turns out I'm NOT dead. Joking aside, sorry this is so late. This was intended to be two chapters but I thought I might as wellerge them into one chonk. Hope it makes up for the long absence!

"I might work from home for a while."

"Huh?" I asked, numbly. It was Sunday evening and I'd been drained of energy and bodily fluids. We were laid in bed, Ae Ri's head on my chest as I stared dreamily into the void. If just been drifting off.

"I'm gonna work from home for a while."

"Why? Can you do that?"

"Pfft, I can do whatever I want at work." Wow. The tone she said that with caught me by surprise. Like she worked with idiots. Ae Ri swiftly followed up with, "you've seen them, they love me there." That's what she meant, I thought, quelling my previous, sleepy assumption.

"Yeah, there is a lot to love." I curled my hand around her shoulder and gave one of her gargantuan orbs a squeeze. She playfully slapped my chest.

"No, but seriously. I just don't want to have to deal with the same questions over and over." She put on a nasally voice, "are you taller? How did that happen?! You're a bit old for a growth spurt. Hurr hurr hurr."

I breathed out a laugh. "I thought you'd like those types of questions."

"Not when they're saying it making fun of me still being short." She replied, bitterly. It was easy to forget the mental scars bullying had left on her psyche.

It made me wonder if she was having some size dsymorphia. She was a lot closer to average now. "Well... In heels they can't call you short at all." I said, gently probing to see her response.

Ae Ri didn't really answer that. Instead she made a little "hmph." I understood that as the conversation being over.

We lay there quietly for a bit as I played with her hair. "So when are you next going gym?" I asked a question I'd been dying to have answered. I was dreading the idea of being back in the gym, working hard again after such a long break, but my drive to get back muscle mass outweighed those feelings. I actually couldn't wait to start.

"I'm going tomorrow after work. Wanna join me?"

"Sure." I smiled, pressing a kiss to the top of her head.


Monday morning I was sluggish. Ripping my way out of bed, away from the warmth of my gorgeous girlfriend, was tough. Ae Ri wrapped herself deeper into the covers, going straight back to sleep. Her decision to work from home must have been premeditated because she was already claiming the extra hours of sleep when she should have been getting ready for work. As I left the bedroom I spied her laptop beside the bed. Some had all the luck.

My first commute to work after the most recent transfer was amazing. Riding the train at 6'1 was so, so, so much better than at 6'5. I could stand without smacking my head on the low ceiling every time there was a bump. When I eventually got a seat, my legs weren't obnoxiously filling the aisle, stopping anyone from getting passed. Well, not completely at least.

I strode into work happily, reveling in my size. However, as I drew closer to my team's office I found myself becoming weirdly nervous. I worked in tech support for a small company and, when I got into the room, my nerves were well placed. My team was made up of three others. Three others who were now gawking at me. Turns out a one inch difference wasn't noticeable enough for this reaction. Four inches was. "This can't be real." Justin broke the ice, stepping forward to measure himself against me. He was 5'9, so was still shorter.

"Dude, it's not like he can wear reverse heels." Dan, who was 5'11, scratched his chin as he stared at me.

The third colleague was Tim, who was 6'2. I thought he might have made fun of me for being shorter but he instead looked... Self conscious. "This is weird." He simply stated, staying away from me as if I had something contagious.

"And you wanted to be shorter?" Justin piped up again.

I sighed, "yep."

"This isn't your new girlfriend twisting your arm, right?"

I bristled at Justin's accusation. "I signed up for this before I'd met her, not after. The treatment is the only reason I even got to meet her."

He held up his hands defensively, "alright, alright." He'd made some snide comments about Ae Ri before when I'd talked about her.

He said she was 'too good to be true' and that I should 'watch out'. Either he was jealous or paranoid. He'd never even met her before so whatever he said, I ignored.

"What do you think Christie is gonna think about this?" Dan asked, elbowing me in the side. Christie, a colleague in the finance team, had joined our company a handful of months ago. I'd been crushing on her ever since. Hard. She was pretty, incredibly curvy and had hazel eyes you could get lost in. I'd engage with her a few times and, although she'd always chatted, I doubted she was interested in me. "I think she likes tall guys." He teased.

"If that's the case then I'm guessing there were some other barriers to our relationship developing." I joked back.

"Did you actually ask her out?" Justin piled on.

"Don't we have work to do?" I fired back, cutting the conversation short, not entirely comfortable with this deep dive into my personal life. It worked. Kind of. The guys laid off me and we got down to business, but, only a few hours later, just before lunch, I was surprised to hear Dan calling for me.

"Hey, Paul. I need you to go check out a ticket in the system. Some issue with hardware on the second floor."

Somehow I already knew where this was going. "Who is it?"

"Christie." I made a face. "I didn't sabotage her laptop, man." He laughed. "The other guys are busy so you're up." Dan shrugged. I doubted the other guys were busy. More and more it felt like my coworkers disliked the idea of me dating Ae Ri. Were they jealous?

I gave an overly daramtic sigh and stood from the desk, heading out to deal with the ticket. I found Christie sat exactly where she should be - in the finance wing. She was on her phone, laptop frozen blue. A sudden, creeping apprehension crawled over my skin as I approached. Even while going out with Ae Ri and knowing it shouldn't, I knew Christie's opinion could mentally crush me. You don't crush on someone hard for half a year and then abandon any sentiment for them instantly.

I stepped forward and her auburn hair lifted, attention turning to me. "Hi, Paul!" She smiled, pulling her ridiculous hourglass from the office chair. Mid movement I saw her stutter, expression of happiness fading slightly as her brain translated what it was seeing into information. "Paul, are you... Shorter?" Even as she said it, it sounded like she didn't believe it.

My insides shrivelled into a tight ball. I gave an awkward smile back. "Uh... Yeah." I said looking down at her 5'5 frame. To me, it felt like Christie was 5'9. "I uh... Had a medical procedure. It's kind of new."

"Oh! Wait, I think I've heard of that." She said, nodding along, still with a furrowed brow. "I just never expected someone I know to try it. So what are you now? Six foot?"

"Well, that's my goal height, but I've got an inch left." I tried to smile, glancing down at Christie. God, for some reason this was so overwhelmingly embarrassing. Another thought came into focus. I wasn't surprised by our size difference. At all. Granted I wasn't looking down that much further but it was odd that I wasn't phased. Ae Ri's change had been so big that it must have somewhat desensitised me. Up close with Christie she didn't seem immensely large. Not when compared to the massive difference I'd seen in Ae Ri, anyway.

And now that I'd started down the rabbithole, I couldn't help my mind beginning the comparisons between my old crush and my girlfriend.

It blew my mind that Ae Ri was now almost this tall bare foot. She would have been a full 6 inches shorter than her before the transfers. Stealing a glance at Christie's chest I registered that both women would have probably been on par bust wise... Before the transfers. Now there was no competition at all. Ae Ri would dwarf Christie's boobs if they were side by side. And even her hips would match up or exceed Christie's too. My formerly top heavy girlfriend had bloomed outwards in multiple ways, after all. These thoughts compounded in my mind and I felt my mouth go dry. It was hot knowing Ae Ri had outgrown her 'competition' so drastically. I felt a little dirty having these thoughts but, suddenly, my nerves dissipated. I told myself this wasn't some horny goblin in my head, it was a coping mechanism. I mean, what did I really have to be nervous about with her? I shot a genuine smile to Christie. "I think I'm really enjoying my new height."

I must have zoned out slightly before because the statement appeared to lightly startle her. A cute smile shone back up at me. "Well, that's all that really matters, right?! And don't worry, it's a good look." Her tone was almost teasing but I felt the compliment was sincere. Well, shit. My mood soared high. It stayed there for the rest of the work day too. The jibes and jokes and shots from my friends glanced off of me like a sword deflected off of armour. Before I knew it, it was time to head home.

A message buzzed my phone just as I was getting into my car. 'Heading to gym in an hour. I can get a visitors pass for you if you still want to join me?' Ae Ri was as diligent as always.

My thumb hovered over the keyboard, hesitating slightly. I was a little worried about hitting the gym after so long. My laziness and the transfers left me anxious about my coming performance. But hey, the only direction I could move now was up. 'Of course. I'll change at home and head straight there.' I sent back.

Almost exactly an hour later I pulled into the car park of Ae Ri's gym. The building was huge. It wasn't just a gym, it was a fitness centre of some sort. Courts, a swimming pool, a gym and a climbing wall were all housed within the wide, squat building. She must use the climbing wall, I thought locking up my car. Ae Ri had given me specific instructions and a QR code to scan. After passing through three seperate scanners and down a flight of stairs, I was greeted by the humidity of sweaty bodies and the clanging of metal on metal.

I'd made it. I was passed the point of no return. I glanced around the gym looking for my girlfriend and located her on a treadmill opposite a wall covered in mirrors. She looked absolutely breath taking.

Ae Ri boasting about skimpy clothing hasn't been an understatement. She was dressed in a VERY short, VERY tight pair of shorts that she was *poured* into. The elastic material was like cling film around her hips and ass, practically a second skin. Her legs were pumping under her, long and toned and amazing, a powerful pounding audible even from my vantage point. A sports bra left her tight middle on display, tanned, toned middle acting like bellows, expanding in and out. That sports bra  must have been worth it's weight in gold considering the undulating payload it supported. It had a number of straps going diagonally across her toned back that reminded me of the suspension cords on a bridge. Both the shorts and the sports bra were a matching neon green, a thick, black stripe along the outside edge.

I probably looked like a perv stood there ogling her, mesmerised by the orbs of her butt flexing up and down with each step. A sensation like an imaginary itch in my brain, the sixth sense that eyes were on me, told me I'd been caught staring. I dragged my gaze up and Ae Ri shot me a knowing smirk in the reflection. Okay, now I was passed the point of no return. I strolled over, bashfully looking at the equipment, pretending I hadn't just been watching her like a hungry lion watching  gazelle at the watering hole. While I looked around, approaching her, I noticed this place had a lot of stuff. I drew closer and Ae Ri brought the base of her fist down onto a big red button, slowing to a walk and then stopping completely. "You made it." She huffed, sweaty, smiling. "I just finished warming up."

She was practically shining in the bright gym lights. Glowing. Incandescent and lighting up the gym with her presence. I tried to say something halfway smart. "You look warmed up." That didn't sound imtelligent at all... I followed it up with a question, semi-frantically covering up after myself. "Been here long?"

"About 10 minutes." I already knew her cardio was great from our horizontal activities. However, considering the pace she was running, I felt very impressed. If she'd been holding that speed for 10 whole minutes that was remarkable. She'd probably sped up halfway or something, I reasoned. "Ready to hit some weights now though. Why don't you warm up quick and meet me over there?" She suggested, thrusting a thumb over her shoulder at the free weights. I leaned to look at the open space filled with dumbells and barbells and squat racks.

"Alright, I'll be quick." I dashed away, not wanting to delay Ae Ri any further than I already had. I climbed up onto the machine she'd been on and thumbed the speed faster. The pace picked up quickly, my feet pounding as I properly ran for the first time in what was probably months. I kept the button pressed down, little LED number climbing. I should be able to go faster than - My stomach did a little flip as I half stumbled. I let go of the button immediately, hands launching out to the sides to grab the arms for stability. The front of my foot had caught the revolving belt of the treadmill and I'd lurched forwards. My own reactions had saved me from being launched off of the machine. I'd snatched my feet up and to the sides, arms taking more of my weight for a millisecond. I pressed the down button hard, dialing the speed slower. Sheepishly I turned to see if Ae Ri or anyone else had seen me. Everyone was too engrossed in their workouts, it seemed.

My legs were shorter now. That translated to me struggling at the higher speeds I'd been used to. It was a dark omen for the rest of the workout but I pushed on. Restarting at a slower speed, I gradually increased the pace. After about five minutes of jogging, I took solace in the fact that I was barely winded. As long as I didn't overdo it, I was fine. In fact, it actually felt great to be jogging again. Cardio was always strongest athletic ability.

Hopping off of the treadmill I turned towards the free weights, making my way over. Ae Ri was easy to pick out, stood in front of the mirror holding a barbell. It was one of those smaller ones with the kind of crinkle in the middle. They were used for arm exercises and that's exactly what my girlfriend was doing. She was curling the bar smoothly and steadily, biceps swelling and shrinking over and over. As I got close I found myself feeling a little shocked. That bicep must have gotten a serious pump from her warm up. A few months ago, while we were out on a date climbing, she'd jokingly flexed her arms in a double bicep. Even then I'd been amazed by the lemon like muscles that sprang forth. Climbing had crafted her a set of guns that didn't match the rest of her outward appearance. Some 4'11 kpop diva look-a-like didn't usually have muscles that popped like that. Now, that same lemon sized bump was bigger and fatter and plumper. With each rep I could internally hear it squeaking like a balloon being blown up, a vein rising prominently on the surface at the top of every rep. It looked more like an orange now. A big, chunky, pumped orange. God, the transfer had really packed muscle onto her... Muscle that used to be mine. My muscle had been funneled into her and - "You fine to work upper body today?" Ae Ri asked me, looking at me in the mirror. I tore my attention away from the bicep.

"Y-yeah, sounds good." I nodded. Frankly, I was relieved to be doing an upper body day. Considering the leaps and bounds Ae Ri had described at the gym, I was a tad worried she might be out lifting me in some exercises. Logically, I'd probably have a slight edge on upper body.

"I usually come four days a week." Ae Ri bent forwards, shorts creaking as she placed the barbell on the floor. I eyed the weights, adding the numbers up. She was casually curling about 15kg (33lbs). She straightened up and turned to face me. "Two upper body, two lower body. I'm thinking we work back today. Legs tomorrow. Rest on Wednesday and then chest and legs again." Her smile was as enchanting as always, a pink flush to her cheeks from the workout. I hadn't realised she was such a gymrat. Maybe it wasn't just the transfers that left her with all the extra muscle and thickness.

"I think that's a good split. It feels like I've got a personal trainer now." That sent her giggling, tanned wall of abs fluttering, a reminder of how toned she is.

She lightly slapped my shoulder. "Flattery won't make me go easy on you, you know."

"So you are my personal trainer?" I smiled.

"Nooo! I mean, I wouldn't say I'm at that level." She was far too humble. Ae Ri's gaze softened and her smile faltered slightly. Pouting, she broke eye contact and looked across the gym. "I just... You took losing muscle really hard, babe. I want to help." Her expression grew resolute and she turned back to me. "Your pass is good for a week. We can start with a bang." I just nodded. Hearing Ae Ri sounding so serious, it was a bit scary. She must have noticed the change in my demeanor. "I won't push too hard, I promise. Can't scare you away after four sessions, right?" She teased, rocking up onto her toes to kiss me, her warmth melting the tension. "Let's start with some curls! Get your blood flowing!"

Bending, she picked up the barbell and thrust it out to me. My face grew warm. I could easily curl this weight at me old size but I couldn't be sure anymore. My fingers brushed against hers and I gripped the cold metal. My insides had been crunched up into a small ball as I pulled the first curl upwards. Okay, I could do it. The tiny ball in my gut unraveled and I curled it a second and a third time, feeling my muscles awaken like an old engine. Ae Ri beamed at me, sensing my happiness. "See, not so bad, right?"

"I'm honestly so relieved." I said, finishing the set. I passed the barbell back to her, expecting a second set. Instead, she set it down.

"Don't be nervous, you've got this!" she flashed a supportive, toothy grin. "How about we increase the weight a bit?"

"Sure." I was a lot more confident now that I had that milestone to measure by.

"Let's add 5kg (11lbs)." Locating two small plates, she slid them onto the bar and reattached the clamps. Ae Ri hefted the weight up effortlessly and went straight into pumping out repetitions. Again, my attention went to her bicep. Under the additional strain it somehow appeared to bloat even larger. More swollen. More powerful. I was hypnotised by the rhythmic, slow pulse of power.

"Here." Her set was over before I knew it and now I was being handed the barbell. I casually took the bar. My overconfidence bit me in the ass and I was dragged forwards. Stepping one foot out, I steadied myself and began to curl the weights, feeling kind of stupid. Maybe I shouldn't relax so quickly. Around the sixth rep that sentiment grew stronger.

My biceps and forearms were beginning to subtly burn, each curl coming slower than the last. I frowned with effort, fresh sweat peppering my brow as I completed the eighth rep and handed the barbell back. Ae Ri was still pridefully glowing up at me. "Good job!" She congratulated, planting the bar down. She had her back to me as she spoke. "Do you mind if I add some extra weight? We can take it off for you."

I knew she was being considerate and encouraging, but I couldn't take that laying down. Like a tropical bird, I puffed my chest out. Nerves be damned. "I'll be fine with whatever weight you're doing."

Ae Ri looked over her shoulder, a mischievous sparkle in her eye. "Oh really?"

"Of course." I blurted quickly. She gave a low whistle and rose up straight.

"So you can lift whatever weight I'm lifting?"

I gave a nod, already regretting the path we were going down. "I mean, no offense but you're like half my size." I tried to rationalise my bravado, to take the edge off of what I'd said. I was just digging this hole deeper. I'd just called her small, after all.

"Okay." Her grin stretched wider and I felt like I was straying into treacherous waters. "Let's go with another 5kg." She slid more plates onto the bar, bringing the total up to 25kg (55lbs). A part of me watched in fascination as she took her turn. That was a decent weight...

Ae Ri took a deep inhale and breathed out long. Gracefully, she stooped down and grabbed the bar, bringing it up to her starting position. Her knuckles turned white, fingers wrapped around the metal. She controlled her breathing, breasts making the sports bra whine as she seemingly expanded with an even larger breath. The repetitions came one by one, vein across her bicep becoming a permanent fixture even at the bottom of each rep. It bulged huge, her arm growing, throbbing fuller, skin tight. At her fifth rep I could tell she was feeling the burn too. Thick lips parted to show grit teeth, her nostrils flaring as she muscled her way closer and closer to eight reps. The sheer determination in her expression burned hot.

She finished her set and handed me the barbell triumphantly. "Your turn, big guy." I couldn't back down now, but internally I was very worried I wouldn't be able to keep up. Not even four reps later the burn set in. The ache. My movements became drenched in molasses, each curl slow and painful. I was physically shaking with effort by the eighth rep. As I brought the bar higher I ground to a halt, metal suspended half way through the movement. My eyes peeled wide, huffing and puffing, straining. Fuck. I had to do this after the posturing I'd just done. I willed my arms up, one rising faster than the other, form terrible, inch by inch. I finished a curl that truthfully shouldn't have counted.

"Good job." Ae Ri said, smirk on her face. Silently, it conveyed some extra information. 'Good job on surviving.' I stood straight, not wanting to feel smaller than I was. We did a few other exercises. We hit some machines. All the while the dynamic stayed the same. Ae Ri lifted weights I'd never fathomed she'd be able to and my dimished body struggled to keep pace. Smirks and quips continued in my direction. There was never anything malicious but I could tell Ae Ri was enjoying teasing me. Maybe I inferred more than she meant but gradually it was pissing me off. "Let's do some deadlifts." I suggested, finally, when we were both drenched in sweat. "Y'know, to finish the workout."

"That's a good idea." She smiled, cheeks red from exertion. She led the way and I followed. Even with this new sense of competition between us, I couldn't help drinking the sight of her in from behind. Her flared hips filling the shorts. The knots of muscle rippled across her back. God, she looked pumped up. Broader. Stronger. I'd never have thought I'd find hitting the gym erotic but it was undeniable. She must have purposefully been swaying her hips. No one walked like that naturally.

Reaching the larger barbell, she stopped in thought. "How about you go first this time? Set the pace?"

"Alright." I added some 20s onto the bar. My muscles had dwindled but I knew I could handle 40kg (88lbs). I'd actually enjoyed deadlifts back when I went gym more regularly. Atrophied muscles would still remember, right? That's why I'd suggested this.

I was pleasantly surprised by the ease with which I could run through the set. My weaker muscles did still hold the memory. Ae Ri did the same, even holding the bar at the apex of the last rep to arch her shoulders and work her back a little extra, looking at me in the mirror smugly. The bands of her sports bra dug into the muscles as they somehow visibly received even more of a pump. What was this woman made of?

I bit the inside of my cheek. This was all really annoying me now. I added another two 10kg (22lb) plates and did another set. It was harder but still manageable. I stepped back and crossed my arms, eager to see how well she'd do. Frustration bubbled up in me as she mirrored me, running through the reps.

"What's your PR?" I asked abruptly when she'd finished.

She looked surprised. "Uhh..." Glancing at the bar I could see the cogs in her brain working. The calculator summing the numbers. "Only a little more than this. The most I've ever done is 85kg (187lbs), including the bar." Considering the fact that she was 5'3 and weighed less than that, I was very impressed. But I could do better. I was sure of it.

I added more weight, bringing the total up to 95kg (209lbs). This time Ae Ri looked worried, "hey, are you sure you'll be o-"

"I'm fine." I sunk down and grabbed the bar, straightening my back. I surged upright, dragging the bar against gravity, shredding my shins even through the material of my track suit bottoms. I did it again and again and again. My fingers were being pried open by the weight but I didn't stop. My back ached but I kept going. Five... Six... Seven... I knew my form was suffering again, my back too curved, but I got the bar up for my eighth rep. I didn't mean to drop the weight but I just couldn't keep my fingers closed. The metal crashed to the floor but I was grinning. Ae Ri rushed forwards, concerned. She opened her mouth to speak but I spoke first. "Let's see if you can keep up with that, shrimpy."

The change in her expression actually frightened me. Her face had gone blank for a second. The playfulness was gone. The concern had evaporated away. Then she got angry. "Get out of the way." She said, shoving me away from the barbell.

"H-hey, I'm sorry. Ri, I didn't mean to say that." My stuttered words were ignored as she positioned herself in front of the bar. "Hey, please don't overdo it, you might injure yourself." I said, regretting that I'd let things escalate. I'd completely forgotten that was a trigger for her - a memory of past bullying. We'd bonded multiple times over our mutual experiences of being  bullied for our size. She'd trusted me with information that had hurt her, leaving marks, and now I'd accidentally weaponised it against her because I was an idiot.

The grunt that came out of her with the first rep was primal. The weights angrily clattered to the ground and she went immediately into a second rep. My eyebrows shot up as she continued rapidly, deeper into the set. She actually growled as she stood again, flecks of spit catching the light as she did. Sweat poured out of her, making her shine. The muscles in her back seemed etched into her flesh now, puffing up bigger everytime she rose. My mouth went dry, crotch stirring. Seeing this defiant, furious, otherworldly act of power from her was pushing a button I didn't know I had. It was like she was growing right in front of me. Like someone had flipped the switch on the transfer and I was feeding her size. Of course I wasn't but this was my fault. My actions were forcing her through a limit she'd had and it showed visibly. Ae Ri pulled hard, straining as she lifted a weight that should be unachievable. I could see her core in the mirror, abs and obliques flexing into definition. Her whole body was being flexed with every rep, muscles being worked. Preparing for more growth. I'd been wrong all along. The transfer might have got the ball rolling but her added muscle was coming from her own willpower. Her own drive. She was forcing herself stronger and thicker in the gym day after day. That concept was beginning to drive me wild.

Her vice grip didn't release the weight until the set was done. Unlike me, she didn't let the weights crash to the ground. She put the barbell down, completely in control. Pivoting on her heel, my girlfriend turned to me and I expected the full brunt of her rage.

I was taken aback by what I saw. Her shoulders inched up and down as she panted, a hunger in her eyes that I hadn't at all predicted. "I can't believe I ju-just did that. I feel so... Fuckin'... Uhhnnnhh." Her voice became strained, morphing into an almost pained groan. A shiver ran through her as if a tingle ran down her spine, eyes fluttering, hips subtly thrusting forward. Then, in an instant, she'd crossed the gap, assaulting me with gropes, her hips against mine, her tongue in my mouth. I gave a muffled, surprised sound, trying to wriggle free.

Managing to escape for a heartbeat, I sputtered, "What're you doing?"

"Shut up." She snapped. Okay, so she was still at least a little pissed. Grabbing my hand, crushing my knuckles together, pulling me away, we went towards the gym entrance. At first I gave a molecule of resistance, but it felt like I had a tiger on a leash.

I was hauled all the way out of the gym, the women's changing rooms looming closer. "Ri, I can't go in there." I tried to reason with her. "There are so many people around." She stopped and her lips pursed just slightly. Rush hour was dying down, but she knew I was right.

She looked to me, about to say something when her eyes locked onto something passed me. Slowly her head tilted and a smile grew. I turned to see the disabled toilet. "Then this'll have to do." I was railroaded towards the door, stumbling over my own feet. I didn't try to stop her this time. I wasn't even sure if I could and, to be completely honest, a part of me didn't want to either.

Bursting through the door, just in front of the toilet on the far wall, I caught myself from falling. Spinning around I found Ae Ri turning the lock. The situation had my libido soaring despite this underlaying nervousness about this all. I couldn't fully get a bead on Ae Ri and her plans. Turning to face me she gradually stalked forwards with the poise of a ballerina, each step purposeful. A dark, teasing gaze complimented her smirk, warning me that I wasn't out of the weeds just yet. "So I'm a Shrimp, am I?" I felt my heart skip at the question.

"You know I didn't mean that." She continued forwards, unphased by my response, looming closer, making me want to shrink back.

"I felt pretty fucking big in there lifting that weight, you know?" That sentence weeded into the fringes of my brain and hammered the new, shiny, red button that had recently emerged. She certainly didn't look small. Memories of Christie and the comparison from earlier today vividly played out. Ae Ri felt even bigger. It wasn't just her new size that made her feel larger, it was the attitude that had come with it. The confidence. The hunger for more. Tingles radiated along my nerves, my rigid member visibly flexing. Her face flashed with glee, reading my response like a pop up book.

She launched at me again, impatient to get to me. In a blink, there was no space between us, her breasts against the bottom of my pecs, face tilted up at me, lips so, so close. Her perfume had mingled with her sweat to make this cloud of chemical pheromones that had conditioned me to swoon over the last few months.

Ae Ri put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me down hard enough to make my weak knees buckle. It forced my point of view to fall until my ass hit the closed toilet. My descent left me nose to cleavage. Lilac and sweat invaded my nose like the armies of a conquerer. Fingers gently tilted my chin up, forcing me to look at her. The vantage point, coupled with what Ae Ri was saying, was surreal. A part of my imagination flickered with what the world would look like if this was my height. It felt like I was peering up at a monstrous structure. "I felt big. I bet I looked big too, didn't I? Big, scary Ae Ri lifting more weight than you." She cooed. Her voice got more sultry, deeper. "But you liked that, didn't you?" She purred, slicing through my thoughts, again somehow displaying telepathy. I wasn't sure what to do or say. I was stunned by all of this. By not only her actions but my response to it. To the ball aching pulsing of my dick.i tried to say something but was completely tongue tied. "You didn't at first but I saw it at the end. You did like it, didn't you, Pauline?" At some point her free hand had traveled lower, her sudden caress making me groan. Massaging the bulge robbed me of thoughts, making my eyes roll.

"Answer me." She crooned, leaning over me, filling more of my vision, pushing her weight onto my chest and forcing her tits further under my chin. The demand had snapped me back to lucidity. Each one of her thighs flanked my knees, pushing them together. I was bent back over the basin of the toilet now, frozen and at her mercy as she toyed with me. Nodding against her fingers only seemed to whet her appetite more. Ae Ri's tongue pulled her thick bottom lip back to be nibbled. "Say it."

"I-I liked it." I choked out, paralysed vocal chords forced to make words under her command. Her hips bucked, hand finally leaving my chin.

Stepping back, all contact was gone, the warmth and the scents all disappearing to leave me alone and craving it. But I wouldn't be craving it for long. She yanked my top up and hooked her fingers into my waist band, viciously tearing the elastic down to my ass and then along my thighs, almost pulling me off of the plastic seat completely. My dick had sprung free and was bobbing up and down between my legs. I didn't even see her tear her shorts off but when she mounted me again, forcing me back to my original position, her bare legs were against mine, smooth and soft until they flexed solid around mine. She'd mounted me completely, sat in my lap, tits engulfing my face, labia swallowing my cock. She'd manhandled me and was now fucking me, drilling me down, hungry pussy drooling over my length as she bounced. God she felt so heavy, each bounce making the lid of the toilet clatter up and down, melons jiggling around my head in their spandex casing. One hand wrapped around the back of my head and buried me deeper into her bosom, her moans filling my ears.

"I bet I feel big to you too, don't I, Paulie?" She was in my head. She must have been psychic. She must be, because she was so, so right. Having her on top of me while upright, talking down to me from above, weight coming down on my over and over - I couldn't have imagined feeling like this in a million years when we'd first met. Feeling small compared to her. A strained moan wheezed out of me as she came down. I wrapped my arms around her and sank my fingers into the meat of her ass cheeks, letting them ride up and down with her. My mind soaked in all this information. Every touch and sensation. And it strayed. It strayed somewhere new. I started to imagine what this would all feel like after the next transfer. Me even smaller, her bigger. Or if she were bigger now. No, not bigger. Growing. If the transfer was happening right now how would it feel?

Every bounce heavier than the last. Tits swelling around my head, larger and weightier, not just smothering my face but swallowing my whole head as her sports bra strained and band by skinny band, snapped. Her ass smashing me down, even thicker, my fingers digging into her rump stretched apart by the muscle bulging between them. Legs like tree tunks around me. All of her surging and throbbing bigger and bigger around me as I dwindle smaller. There'd be so fucking much of her, consuming me. She'd eclipse me completely. She'd be riding me until I broke.

She sped up, fucking me faster and harder, sinking every inch of me into her until her juices were oozing down coating my crotch and balls and legs. These thoughts dominated my brain like she was my body, I couldn't handle anymore. I let go of her ass and dug fingernails into my thighs, struggling to last just a little longer. "Oh fuck-k." Came her hushed, voice. I sensed it, she was about to blow too. Just as my orgasm burst to life, so did hers. Together we climaxed, juicing every drop of pleasure out of it, moving as one.

After what felt like an age she collapsed on top of me, head resting on my shoulder. "Shit, now that's what I call a cool down exercise." She laughed.

We cleaned up fast. That post orgasm clarity had me very embarrassed that we might be caught. We were careful with our exit. She left the bathroom first, changing in the ladies room and meeting me in the car park after I'd run away too. Once in the car and away from anyone who could piece together what we did, the giggles set in.


Over the next couple of weeks we hit the gym four times a week without fail. Our competitive nature kept us both motivated, pushing one another to break limits and keep achieving. Within that time I was blown away. I could actually see results beginning to form. My weight climbed up and visible changes were apparent. Ae Ri mentioned it too, showing my in compliments. Once again, I was loving the transfers. I'd never put muscle on this quickly before. When I voiced it to Ae Ri she made a big show of saying 'I told you so,' but quickly returned to being a force of supportive energy. She made a joke that 'if you're loving the transfers so much, maybe you wouldn't mind donating a couple of extra inches to this "shrimp".' It was nice to see she could joke about it now.

That Sunday, wrapped up together on the couch, watching Netflix, my phone buzzed. The message on the screen must have made me have a physical reaction because it made Ae Ri sit up. "What's wrong?" She asked.

The message was from my dad. I'd told him about Ae Ri recently and he must have told my mother. They wanted me to bring her over next weekend for lunch... For most this would probably seem like a nice, happy occasion. For me, it was a little more complicated. I didn't get along with my parents. Well, more specifically, I didn't get along with my mother. She was a bitch. Crazy. A complete control freak who had thrown me out of the house at 16. My dad was undyingly loyal to her but was far, far softer on me. It was obvious who I was closer with. Ae Ri knew about the strained relationship but didn't know just how deep the conflict went.

"Hey?" She said, poking me in the side.

"My parents have asked if we'd go over to theirs for lunch." My voice had been a drone.

Her eyes widened slightly and she pouted in thought. "Alright." She shrugged.

What? "Uh, I was gonna say no." My tone was terse. The expression I got in return made me wish it hadn't been.

"I have to meet them sometime, Paul." Ae Ri said, sitting up more fully. "Or is this relationship not serious?"

Fuuuuck. I was stuck between a rock and a hard place. "Ri, of course this is serious." I tried to explain. "You aren't the problem. They are."

"That doesn't matter. I don't have family here or I'd have introduced you already. It's about time I met your family. Even if we don't get along, I should at least meet them. We've been going out for months now!" She said, throwing her hands up. Where was this coming from?

"This isn't a good idea, Ae Ri. I-I haven't told them about the transfer and meeting you at the same time is going to be a lot."

Ae Ri's eyes narrowed for a fraction of a second. I thought she was going to ask about why I hadn't told them about the transfer but skipped right over it. "Paul, I want to meet them. Think of it this way: You get to pull the band aid off for two things at once. This lunch can be two birds with one stone."

"But -"

"No buts!" She said, holding up a finger. It felt more like the barrel of a gun. "You know I'm right." I sighed... She probably was.


That week went by far too swiftly. Knowing that we'd be visiting my parents on Sunday, I wanted it to last forever. I never wanted the weekend to start, which was the opposite of the norm. But time stops for no one. Sunday rolled around.

My parents had moved out of the city a while ago. Out of the city and into some sleepy suburbs with big gardens and lots of space. It was a long drive but soon enough, we were both stepping out of the car. Ae Ri had dressed more modestly that usual. No showing off her high caliber artillery, no plunging necklines or bare midriff or short skirts. She wore a long sun dress and some flat soled sandals. She looked stunning, of course. The thin material was perfect for the spring weather and hugged her form to show everything off anyway. I wore one of the outfits she'd brought me - the blue polo and pale chinos. I was also carrying a bottle of wine that Ae Ri insisted we take.

Ironically, I'd been given a set of keys to this place despite being kicked out of their last house. On the long drive I'd received a text that they'd be in the garden and that I could use the side door key to go around. So, with anxeity gripping my chest, that's what we did.

We passed through the wooden door, shimmied around the outside of the house and were soon greeted by a large, lush, oblong garden with fencing around two edge and a towering set of hedges on the third. My dad was watering some plants in cargo shorts and a polo shirt, my mother was sat in a deck chair reading a book. They must have not heard us. I cleared my throat. "Hey, guys."

"Paul!" My dad exclaimed, twisting the end of the hose to kill the water and dropping it. As he approached he slowed and a bewildered look came over him. My mother rose from the deck chair, putting down her book. She seemed less shocked and more annoyed.

"This is Ae Ri, my girlfriend." I said, tight lipped. "And... Uh, I'm guessing you've noticed some changes."

"You're shorter." My mother said, bluntly.

"Yeah." I couldn't help the nervous laugh. "I'm taking part in a new procedure that cuts down your height." I didn't want to elaborate further. I didn't want to drop Ae Ri into the fire of her scorn by admitting those lost inches had gone to her.

"Why would you do this to yourself?" The sentence was wielded like a knife.

"Because I don't like being 6'5, ma." I sighed.

"What? What's wrong with the body you were born with?"

"Calm down." My dad tried to smooth out the situation. "We can talk about that later." He said, moving his hands up and doen like he was trying to push down some imaginary obstical. "For now," he stepped forwards, smiling, "let's get to know this pretty, young lady." He extended his hand down to Ae Ri. At 6'3, he stretched above her by a full foot. My mother followed suit, but without the smile. She was even taller, at 6'5 (it was a wonder I hadn't been taller than 6'5). It was surreal having to look up at them both again, making me feel like I'd been teleported back in time.

"Nice to meet you." She said, tone more disdainful than anything.

Worried I looked to Ae Ri, trying to gauge how she was feeling. "You too." She replied sweetly. "Nice to meet both of you." She wasn't a shrimp but between the three of us, most people looked tiny. I couldn't tell if it irked her being the shortest by such a large margin. If it did, she didn't let it show. More importantly, she seem completely undaunted by my mother's shitty tone. My dad, on the other hand, was clearly annoyed by it. He shot her a look that made her wrinkled face stretch into a pitiful excuse of a smile.

"She got you this." I said flatly, holding up the red wine to my dad. "Said since we're eating beef that this would be good."

"Ho hooooo!" He made a very dad-like noise, greedily grabbing it. Holding the bottle in both hands, inspecting it, he chortled, "this is some good stuff!" Looking to Ae Ri, he gave amazed praise. "You must know your wines! Thank you, thank you both." His jovial response made her giggle and the tundra atmosphere thawed a little. She and my dad were too charismatic and bubbly to let the mood stay low for long. The two of them got along like a house on fire, cracking jokes and spinning puns out of the conversation. He bustled everyone over to the large dining table they'd set up for us in the garden. I'd only ever looked at this wide glass topped table from inside before. I hadn't been able to admire just how picturesque a scene it was, surrounded by flowers and bushes. It was like we were having lunch in some French artist's painting.

My mother poured us drinks from a pitcher and we chatted a bit about life stuff. Everyone settled in. While we discussed work and family, the witch wove questions into the conversation, hounding Ae Ri. I tried not to get annoyed for her, but my girlfriend handled it all masterfully. She happily answered each one, parrying the blades meant for her jugular. Knowing Ae Ri, she didn't even sense the malicious venom behind each barb filled lance. However, soon the river of questions became a flood, dominating the conversation, making this feel more like an inquisition than a fun meal.

"I'm pretty hungry, when are we going to have lunch?" I asked, swooping in to scoop Ae Ri away from the ice queen.

"Hm? It's slow cooking in the oven. It should be ready soon." She said.

"Why don't we check, honey?" My dad followed up, probably feeling the tension coming off of me. Lips like a slash in her face, the crone rose from the table and she and my dad went inside to check on the food.

"I'm sorry about her." I said quickly to Ae Ri.

"Why? She's fine. She just wants to know more about me. I am stealing her son away after all." She giggled. Steal me away? That was funny. I'd been thrown away a long time ago. It couldn't really be stealing in that case, right?

"Lunch should be ready in 5!" My dad called from the sliding door. "Paul, why don't you give your lovely lady a tour of the house while we get things set?"

"Oh, I'm happy to help set things up." Ae Ri said, rising from her seat.

"Nonsense! You're guests! Paul!" He jerked his head to the side. I took the signal and stood to comply. Any time away from them was a blessing. We just had to eat and leave. Escape. That was it.

Touring the house was easy. Ae Ri gushed at every photo, practically leading the tour herself while spying out pictures of me as a gangly kid. I hated looking at the photos of myself. I looked so awkward in them. Too tall to be in frame with my shorter friends. Ankles and wrists exposed as I'd grown out of clothes too quickly. While she had a great time cooing over 'how cute' I looked, I was being taken on a terrible trip down memory lane. It was worth it to burn time though.

When we returned to the garden a roasted feast was waiting for us. My dad was carving up the beef while the leather that had been left in the sun too long was uncorking the wine.

She poured a little out for herself and took a whiff. Then she sipped a tiny amount into her vulture beak. "It's good." She said, probably hating that she had to give a compliment.

"I'm glad." Ae Ri beamed proudly. Jesus, the contrast in personalities was stark. She looked like a happy emoji, eyes curved into shining rainbow shapes. My mother looked like she had sucked down a tart lemon. I grit my teeth and smiled back to Ae Ri who giddily turned her joy to me. Lunch had started. We were almost at the finish line.

Surprisingly, the barrage of questions slowed as we ate. I wasn't sure if my dad had stepped in or if my mother, needing to grind up food in her guzzard, had less time to talk. Either way, I was glad.

Between talking and eating, time passed faster. Ae Ri, unsurprising, ate seconds, complimenting my parent's cooking. My dad joked about the 'lil' lady's appetite' but it was all harmless. We had dessert, and I felt positive. We were almost done. We'd survived!

"Paul, could you help me bring the dishes in?" My dad asked. I froze. I couldn't leave the bunny treading water with the great white shark lurking beneath. But how could I say no?

A warmth enveloped my hand and Ae Ri gently squeezed, pulling me away from my thoughts. "Help your dad, babe." Her smile was flawless, but the fraction of a wriggle in her eyebrows sent another message. 'I'll be fine. Go.'

Rigidly, I stood. "Sure. Let me help." We collected up the plates and bowls and both strode to the house, carting armfuls of china. When inside he started talking.

"You look like you've beefed up a little." He laughed.

"Yeah, Ae Ri and I have been hitting the gym."

"Oh, no wonder she's got so much tone in her arms."

I barked a laugh. "Yeah, she works out hard. Four times a week."

"Wow. So she's keeping you consistent too then?"

"Uh... Yeah." I asked, not fully understanding.

"Oh come on, I remember you used to skip gym a lot when you first started. You were never the most dedicated."

My face felt hot at being called out. "She's making sure I'm not lazy, that's for sure."

"She seems nice." My dad said, nodding. I couldn't shake the feeling he was holding something back though. We were putting the dishes down in the kitchen when he'd said it. Just as he was about to say something else, I heard it. It sounded like the crack of a starter pistol at a race. My stomach fell. "What the hell was that?" He asked, puzzled. For some reason, I just knew.

I rushed through the kitchen, swinging around into the room adjacent to the garden. Bursting through the sliding door, my dad in tow, I stopped in my tracks.

Ae Ri was clutching a hand to her face, tears brimming up in her big, innocent, brown eyes. Her cheek was turning red. My mother was stood on the other side of the table, broad shoulders hunched up. "How dare you." She hissed, voice rattling with rage.

I sprinted over to the table, "what the *fuck* did you just do?!"

"She slapped me." Ae Ri answered, sniffling. "I just... She asked how we met a-and I told her about the transfer, a-and..." The angelic face scrunched up and the tears started to fall.

"You dirty, little li-"

"Leave her ALONE!" I snarled to the bane of my existence. "I can't fucking BELIEVE you!"

"What? Me? She's the one who-"

"Who what? Took some of my height? So fuckin' what? I don't like my height. I GAVE it away. Why have you got to be such a controling BITCH!" I screamed.

"Whoa, whoa, everyone just calm down." My dad said, desperately trying to descalate things. But it was too late for that.

"Get out of my house!" Roared the bitch.

"Ohhhhh, THIS again?!" I gave a maniacal laugh. "Least I have somewhere to go this time!" I grabbed Ae Ri's wrist, pulling her up and away. I didn't even think about if I was hurting her. I just wanted out. "She's the best fucking thing that's every happened to me. Why would I be shocked that you try to fuck this up for me too!?" I shouted over my shoulder. Kicking the wooden door open I hauled Ae Ri back to the car.

I was so angry I couldn't even get the key into the ignition, stabbing it into the metal three times before it slotted in. I peeled out, tires screeching as I slammed my foot down and sped away.

I ended up parking close by. I cradled Ae Ri into a hug, resting my chin on her head while she weeped into my chest. Feeling her small frame shaking in my arms broke my heart. Even if she was bigger and stronger relatively, she was still so small in my arms.

That night I doted on Ae Ri. We ordered takeaway. I massaged her feet while we watched some horror movie. I made her hot chocolate and brought her snacks. She kept saying I didn't need to do any of this but I needed to make up for the shit afternoon at the hands of my parents.

My phone had been buzzing over and over but I blocked them both. I didn't want to hear what they had to say.

Finally, cuddled up close to Ae Ri in bed, holding her like she was a delicate object I had to protect at all costs, I began to think. I thought about what Christie said. I thought about how I'd been able to pack on more muscle so quickly. I thought about all the hundreds of compliments from Ae Ri. 'How good I looked at this height' and 'how well I was getting my muscle back.' Lastly, I thought about how pissed the old cunt had been about the transfer. About the slap. I never wanted Ae Ri to be hurt by someone like that again.

"Babe?" I whispered to Ae Ri.

She gave a half awake, "hmm?"

"Were you serious about wanting those extra inches?"