- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I wanted to write so much more for this chapter but it feels like this was a good cut off point without me waffling on for too long. This story is unironically outgrowing my planned length, haha
Getting into the car was truly an eye opener. Moving the seat a few notches forwards and adjusting all of the mirrors really ground home my new size. At least this time we were better prepared for the post transfer, ravenous appetite. My car had been filled with snacks to tide us over and we made a beeline to the drive thru. We'd silently agreed that this was going to be a ritual. I ordered extra for us both this time - in total, 6 half pounders, fries, mozzarella sticks and milkshakes. I didn't want Ae Ri eating my share again. I needed to keep my weight up if the recent revelation was anything to go by. I needed to tack back on the mass that I'd have lost in the transfer. But that was easier said than done.


Ae Ri had already burned through snacks while we waited for food, creating a mountain of wrappers. I parked up, eager to eat. We dug into the food quickly and, as I finished up my first half pounder I felt myself hitting a wall. My stomach was proportionally smaller, maybe even disproportionately smaller and the cement like milkshake, burger and half an order of large fries had me feeling insanely bloated. Frustrated, I pushed on, finishing the fries and even eating half of the second burger. "Oh, man." I groaned, a hand on my distended stomach.

"You okay?" The question came through a mouthful of burger. Ae Ri was like a wildfire, burning through her food and the mozzarella sticks meant for sharing despite her mini feast while I drove. It felt so unfair. She was smaller than me. Much smaller, in fact. How was she doing this? How could she just keep eating and eating?

"I can't eat anymore." I said, defeated, putting the burger on the waxy paper it had come in.

Oblivious to my plight Ae Ri leaned over and picked it up, now holding one in each hand. "Can I have it then?" It might as well have been rhetorical.

I looked at her with annoyance. "Yeah... Sure." I took the third burger in my hand, a morbid curiosity wondered if she'd be able to tank almost 5 half pounders. That would be over 2lbs of burger alone. She smiled sweetly and turned back to the food, opening her still half filled mouth to shovel more in. I placed it on her lap and looked out of the window glumly.

The sounds of a lion devouring it's prey continued behind me. It was deafening. Each chomp, gnash of teeth and audible swallow - a fresh, mocking knife in the back. Eventually I had to say something. "Seriously, how are you still going?" There was a defensive edge to my voice.

"Hmmm?" She couldn't reply. She'd just popped the last of the fifth burger into her mouth. She munched it down, looking at me with a bemused look. It was annoyingly cute and I was already feeling bad for my frustration boiling over. Swallowing powerfully, she now spoke. "What? The food? Come on, Paul, it's natural. Dr. Wilson said growing would take more energy. Plus, your stomach has shrunk and mine's grown. Our brains are still figuring out our limits." She smiled and rubbed my leg. "You'll be able to eat more later. And you'll get all the muscle back, don't worry." Goddamn it, it was hard to stay mad at her. It didn't help that her argument made sense. "Come on, we can hit the gym together and you can perv on me in skimpy clothes." She teased, singing the last bit, wriggling against me.

"You're in skimpy clothes at home too." I joked sarcastically.

"I... Yeah, that's true." She giggled. "Well, you can watch me getting sweaty in skimpy clothes."

I sighed and started the car, nodding at the offer. "Yeah, I'll come with you."

Backing out of the parking space, Ae Ri piped up with a question. "Uh... Any chance we can do another round?" She said tilting her head at the drive thru. I ignored the extra salt in the wound.

Another loop and another (much smaller) order - from very confused servers - and we were on our way back to Ae Ri's. When we got there I left her to take the duffle bag of clothes in, telling her I'd catch up. She waddled inside, rotund middle forcing the new mode of transport. I, on the other hand, wanted to find that care package. Looking through the car, I search for it, or more specifically, for the coupons that were in the care package. I found the box but couldn't place the coupons. Had they fallen out? It was hard to tell considering the car had been turned into a landfill of wrappers. I turned the car upside down before deciding I wouldn't find anything in the mess. I grabbed the paper bag the burgers had come in and started cleaning. After a full ten minute clean and search, I gave up. Throwing a full bag of wrappers in the bin outside, I went to join my girlfriend. "Ri! Do you know where those coupons for clothes went?" I called, looking for her.

"Oh... Uh..." She was sitting on the couch a snack in hand. "I... Kinda used them all." She winced.

"All of them?!" I sputtered.

"Yeah, you weren't using them! I thought you were leaving them for me!"

"I was waiting to use them! I didn't want to buy all new clothes for a one inch difference." I beat back the anger. This was the woman that had spent all weekend taking care of me. She clearly cared... Although, her air headedness made things chaotic sometimes.

"I'm sorry!" Ae Ri struggled up, her stomach trying to drag her down. A lance of anger cut through me when I saw she had dusted off another bag of cookies. Seriously, looking at her she couldn't actually be hungry. Was she just stubbornly forcing food down? She came over looking half pregnant and hugged her bigger, sturdier, fuller body against me. "How about we go shopping? I'll buy you some new clothes as a present?"

This I didn't expect. "Are you sure?" I asked, hugging her back lightly, worried if I squeezed too hard she might pop.

"Yeah! Let's go now and I can get some Korean chicken." My smile fell. I wasn't mad. Not at all. I was shocked and concerned at this point.

"Ri, are you serious?" I asked, holding her at arms length. I tentatively poked her brick solid stomach. "You look like you're about to split at the seams."

She scoffed at the idea. "Yeah, I can handle more. I'm a big girl." Patting her distended abs lightly she gave me a smirk. I continued looking at her awed and, truthfully, a little grossed out. She rolled her eyes and dropped the teasing. "I didn't mean straight away. I have a fast metabolism. I'll be hungry after some shopping." Well, she was right about her metabolism for sure. She was eating like a horse even before the transfer. I dreaded to think what our bills at restaurants would be now.

I mulled over the idea of going out straight after the transfer. Dr. Wilson had made it very clear that it was best to relax and let your brain get accustomed to the new size. Being active and interacting with people could be a bit of an overload. While the idea of doing nothing was appealing, Ae Ri seemed excited. Plus, I didn't want the offer of new clothes to expire. "Alright, fine." I said, causing her to almost jump for joy, belly threatening to burst her waistband. Shopping was one of her favourite pass times so a reaction like this was to be expected. She bustled passed me into the hall to put her shoes back on.

I did the same but, as I slipped the first plimsoll on, my attention was drawn to Ae Ri. Brow furrowing, I watched, slipping on the second. She'd picked out her favourite running shoes and was just staring at them in her hands. There was no way she'd be able to fit in those, right? Slowly, she placed one on the ground and positioned her foot next to it, staring at the difference. Her toes passed the end by a solid half an inch, even with her heel at the base of the sole, not level with where her foot would actually sit in the shoe. Lifting her foot she gently lowered it down, eclipsing the trainer with both the width and length of her foot. We were both surprised by the display. She'd outgrown them by quite a bit, but it was the width of her foot on the shoe that was astounding. "I - uh, guess the growth is proportional... Y'know, so your feet are wider than someone else's your size." I waited for Ae Ri to say something but she was too entranced with the size comparison. She flexed her toes, scrunching up the fabric between them. "Right?" I prompted. It became apparent that I wasn't going to get an answer. "Ri?"

"Huh?" She looked up at me for a moment and then, metal drawn to a distant magnet, her eyes went back down. "Oh, uhhhh... Yeah, I guess it makes sense. I'm not stretching. I'm just... Growing. All over. All over at the same time." The way she said the words made it sound like she was still completely hypnotised.

"That's why you look so much broader too." I continued, poking her in the shoulder, hoping she'd snap out of it. Finally, her gaze moved away, from the trainer and up to me for good. After a heartbeat, she dazzled me with a smile.

"Yeah, I am broader. I'm loving the extra strength. I'm doing the expert climbs now."

I congratulated her, remembering some of the expert walls at the climbing club. The overhangs and the sections with zero foot holds. When we'd gone together she'd struggled with them. It made me think of the muscle I'd lost. It was all in her, making those feats possible. Strength I'd worked for just being poured into he- I needed to change topic before I went back down a dark rabbit hole. "Are you going to donate all the shoes you've outgrown?"

Ae Ri shrugged. "Some of them. I'll sell a lot of them though. Shoes are expensive." She stepped off of the trainer and pulled a pair of strapy heels out next. Initially, I thought she was going to make a point of how expensive they are. Instead, she lowered it down and started forcing her foot into the heeled shoe, making the dark straps of leather bugle as they were overfilled.

"Ri, what are you doing?" Besides the sole the rest of the shoe was made up of thin strips of leather. She'd worn them before and they always reminded me of some Roman or ancient Greek sandals. Now she was trying to fit a... Size five? Size six maybe, into what was a size three-and-a-half.

The leather creaked, Ae Ri pushing more of her wider, bigger foot into the undersized footwear. She managed to get nearly her whole foot in when one of the straps around the ball of her foot surrendered, exploding away from the sole. With that the bottom of her foot abruptly slid down into it's rightfully place. Ae Ri had done it. She'd stuffed her foot into the shoe completely, toes hanging off of the edge, heel spilling off of the back and the sides of her dainty foot threatening to burst more of the straps. She stood straight with a satisfied smile and planted her hands on her hips.

"Why did you do that?" The bewilderment in my voice was obvious.

She chuckled. "Just wanted to see if I could. Wanted to see how much I'd grown." I should have expected something like this considering the recent events. Ae Ri was enjoying her new size far more than I was mine. She was becoming infatuated by it. There was a pause. "Can you... Help me get it off?" This time it was my turn to laugh.

The drive to the nearest shopping centre was about 20 minutes and, miraculously, in that time Ae Ri's middle had deflated a lot. After parking and going down a number of escalators, we ended up going to a smoothie place. I couldn't stomach one but Ae Ri picked out some protein deluxe drink. She slurped on it the whole time as she led me around to different shops, insisting I try things on. It felt like I was her dress up toy. However, I must admit, the woman knew fashion. She spent a couple of hundred to get me some items that could be mixed and matched to make up a handful of outfits. Every one made me look great. A pair of dark jeans and a tan turtle neck. A vertically stripped shirt to make me look broader. A pair of pale chinos coupled with a blue polo and a pair of navy shoes. They'd been curated out of the dozens of other items I'd modelled.

I thought we were done but Ae Ri then elected to go on her own shopping spree. I couldn't say no after her generosity and we continued our pilgrimage like journey.

About a third of the way through a second loop of the shopping centre a niggling thought that had been festering in the back of my mind fully developed. Since we'd begun shopping, I'd noticed that this place had a ton of tall people. As we passed a huge guy, it finally clicked. They weren't tall. I was just much closer to average. I wasn't towering over people. That guy, that huge, tall guy was probably my old height. It made me feel... short. My monkey brain kicked in. The gorilla part of my mind started beating it's chest and I started defensively reasoning 'the plimsolls I'm wearing have really thin soles' and 'he totally isn't that much taller than me' but, that wasn't true.

The more rational part of my brain shoved at the alpha male howler monkey screeching these thoughts. I was shorter. I wasn't super tall. I wasn't freakishly lanky and gangly and towering. I was only a little taller than average. I blended in instead of sticking out. People weren't gawking at me. I fought the defensiveness. This was exactly what I'd wanted,right? I should be happy. I was happy.

I must have been staring at the guy because Ae Ri spoke up. "Are you okay? Did that guy do something?" She sounded defensive too. Like she'd go and pick a fight. Even if the guy was 6'5 and built like a fridge. I grinned wide, hooking my arm into Ae Ri's. I beamed at her, which made her smile back. I'd shrunk out of being some wispy, long limbed freak. I wasn't 6'5. Not only that, but I had this supportive, absolute vixen, bombshell of a woman on my arm. The woman who was even more stunning with her extra exaggerated curves and muscle and everything. "I'm fine." Yet the doubts still quietly lingered, whispering in my mind. I had to get rid of them. I wanted to enjoy this. So I focused on the greatest silver lining. Ae Ri. Ae Ri and her outgrown wardrobe.

My eye had caught a fancy lingerie store and I said something I may have grown to regret. "How about I get you some sexy underwear?" Ae Ri's eyebrows rose and she pulled my arm into her more, letting her bosom weigh in on my elbow and forearm.

"Only if you tear it off of me when we go home." I melted in the palm of her hand and tugged her towards the shop. Yeah, now the doubts were smoke.

We entered the large store filled with sexy sets of underwear. Ae Ri browsed a little and picked out a 'plunge' bra that would leave a whole lot of her girls on show. Of course it was dark and silky and matched her usual choice of wardrobe and make up. I looked at the price tag and the regret I mentioned reared up a little. One set of bra and underwear was in the triple digits?! Well, it had a garter and those little bands that go on the thighs, but still!

Ae Ri tutted, looking at the label. "This is my old size. I don't even know what size I am now." She used a forearm to hoist her chest up. "All I know is this size isn't gonna cut it." I stared at the propped up set of breasts for a long while. Then I traced down to the big F on the label she had between her fingers. "I was a big E at 4'11. Solid F at 5', sometimes an FF in some bras." She bragged. "Wanna see if I upgraded to a G?" She asked wriggling her eyebrows. My mouth felt dry. I nodded feverishly.

Ae Ri leaned sideways and looked passed me. "Lemme go ask her." She whisked away and I hung back slightly, letting her go over to an attendant. For some reason I felt like it would be awkward for me to accompany her to talk to this woman about underwear. As I slowly made my way over, from afar I looked at her. She looked tall. Maybe 5'7? I ground to a halt when Ae Ri, in her heels, reached her. She made her look much smaller. A shiver ran through me. Seeing Ae Ri that big made that weird dream flash in my mind. When had my munchkin of a girlfriend been able to make people look small?

It wasn't just the height. That woman was skinny. Waifish even. Built like me. Ae Ri was curvy and broad and... She was a 4'11 woman blown up to 5'3 in 6 inch heels. Her whole frame was bigger. Back at her place, she'd been right. She wasn't stretching. This wasn't a natural change. She was being magnified like a picture that someone had dragged larger by the top right corner. A cold sweat peppered my skin but fuck... It was a hot realisation.

While I was staring, having an internal crisis, the two women went to the changing rooms, presumably to measure Ae Ri. After a few seconds I followed, taking a seat next to the curtain.

I could make out little bits of conversation through the velvety red material. Snippets of laughter and discussion.

"Your underbust is a little over 34.5 inches." Made my ears perk up.

"Wow."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I guess I've been hitting the gym a little extra hard." Ae Ri laughed. That made me wonder how much her chest and lats had really grown in the last transfer. The band of her bra had broken completely, after all.

There was a bit of conversation I couldn't hear. I strained my ears, trying to listen in as the tone seemed to shift slightly.

"No. That's not how you... Ugh, measure here. No, here." Ae Ri said.

"Like this?" The woman sounded nervous now.

"No. Across the nipples. God, look, I know you don't actually have any tits, but you can't be scared of them when this is your line of work." My stomach flexed. Fuck. I was mortified. We were about to get thrown out. "What does it say?" The question lashed out viciously, whipping through my panic.

"42." Came a meek answer.

"And that makes me?"

"I - Let me get the-"

"God, I should have known. I'm an FF." There was some rustling like someone shuffling. After a moment Ae Ri continued. "Do the hooks." Again, the words were like knives. The store attendant let out a tiny grunt as she struggled to get the bra around Ae Ri. She must have succeeded though. "This feels small. Bring me a G. In the maroon. Now."

The curtain opened and I almost jumped. The 5'7 woman walked passed stiffly. She stormed into the racks, where we'd been, and grabbed what I assumed was a 34G.

I did my best not to make eye contact on her return. Squirming internally, I reasoned that now paying three figures for some cloth was the least of my worries.

When Ae Ri came out of the changing rooms she was her regular, bubbly, happy self. We paid and left. I didn't bring up the verbal assault I'd over heard. I wanted to but I also didn't want a repeat of the restaurant. I bit my tongue and, further to my chagrin, went to get Ae Ri more food. I still felt bloated while her abs looked as flat as they'd been in the lab. Sullen, I ordered a drink and watched her devour another feast. At least she wasn't the whirlwind she was directly after the transfers. Ae Ri was eating quickly but stuck to her lady like eating habits. Which was impressive considering it was fried chicken.

After that, I wanted to go straight home. Feeling short and Ae Ri crushing a woman's spirit had been enough for one day. As we passed a shoe shop I could feel her attention drawn in like light into a black hole. I mentally pleaded with any deity that would listen. I dreaded the words that came out of her mouth. "Hey, let's go in there."

"Can't you buy some shoes online?" I whined.

"I could, but I'd prefer to try some on." Her tone made me chew the inside of my cheek. "Why are you in such a rush?"

"I'm just tired, Ri." I sighed, trying to defuse anything before it could spark.

That didn't seem to placate her much though and she dragged me into the store rather forcefully. "I'll be quick."

The first thing she did was have her foot measured. There was almost a sense of relief when she adamantly insisted that I be the one to measure her foot. In her words: "I don't want some random guy touching me. Even if it is just my feet." At least she couldn't go off on any of the staff here. She sat and slipped her heels off. I got down on one knee and garbbed a little scale. Looking up at her I suddenly felt as if I was some peasant servant attending to a part of the nobility. She seemed regal and tall and beautiful while I was hunched over small at her feet. Sliding the scale under her foot, I focused on getting out of here. Reading the numbers, my mind skipped back to the hall earlier. She'd dwarfed her shoes and now it was clear why. The length of her foot, as I'd estimated, was a size six. It was the width of her foot that was too big for the outline of the size six. She'd have to either wear wide soled styles or a six and a half.

Armed with the new information she went searching through the store, barefoot. I sat on her seat, glad to be out of the peasant posture, and waited. When she came back I heard her click-clacking down the aisle. I rose up to find myself almost eye to eye with Ae Ri. Her brown eyes crinkled at the edges with a smugness that had become all too familiar. I looked down to see the platform heels she'd somehow found. I was about to ask why she'd wear such ridiculous shoes when she spoke.

"So, if I looked good at 5'9, I must look fucking great at 5'11." It wasn't a question and she wasn't wrong. Her legs looked absolutely glorious and her thicker, plumper ass made a prominent shelf of rump that I'd love to sink my teeth into.

My response didn't relay that to Ae Ri though. "Can you even walk properly in those?" Yeah, it was a stupid thing to say. But I was taken off guard by this all and that angry howler monkey was rattling it's cage. Sure, the strangers all around the shopping centre could rival my height but the idea of Ae Ri - my formerly 4'11 girlfriend - being this close to my height would take more adjustment.

"Of course I can." She said, that icy edge in her voice again. But then something happened behind her eyes. A delighted little flash of understanding. "Oh my God. Are you getting a little intimidated of teeny, tiny Ae Ri?" She asked, straightening up and thrusting her chest out. I puffed up in response, a reflex to stand as tall as possible. The howler monkey was winning in my limbic system. It caused a bark of a laugh to leave Ae Ri. I'd been too obvious with my knee jerk response. "Wow." She couldn't stop smiling. "Alright, lil' guy, I'll put these back." She giggled, brushing me, going towards the seat.

"No! N-no. It's fine, buy them." I stuttered, trying and failing to reclaim any semblance of my dignity.

Ae Ri was unbuckling the straps, "suuuure, you seemed totally fine with them." Her smile was starting to burn me up now. "It's okay, I can put them back. You're still my big guy."

"Ri. Buy them." There was more conviction in my voice now. Maybe even a touch of anger.

Her smile faltered, eye brows arching inward as she frowned. "Babe, they're not that important. I know this is all a lot to take in. I was just messing with you."

How did she always manage to do this? Everything had turned around on me and, once again, I felt guilty for being annoyed. "I want you to have them, Ri. I really do. You look great in them... Hey," I sighed, "If you don't buy them I will." She looked taken aback.

"You wanna get them for me as a present?" Her delicate features scrunched up in disbelief before she lit up like a Christmas tree. That was NOT what I'd meant. Big, chocolate eyes glinting like amber stones, she hit me with the puppy dog look.

I restrained any outwards reaction as best I could. Ruining this moment would be bad. "Sure. I'll get them for you." I smiled wide, face uncomfortable with the fake expression.

That was another purchase that slammed my bank account. I'd somehow, successfully drawn my wallet deeper into her shopping trip. Ironically, totalling up the lingerie, food and shoes, I'd probably spent more money on her than she had on me.

One thing I was thankful for was that this purchase capped the end of our journey and we finally went back to the car.

On the bright side, the shopping trip seemed to have Ae Ri in an amazing mood. Her change in size, the new clothes and the new shoes all left her ecstatic. She couldn't stop chittering away on the ride home. 'Did you see how short people looked compared to me?' 'I can't believe I can wear a G cup now.' 'My under bust is like... 6 inches bigger than it was before too!'

The words washed over me as I only half focused. What did seep into my cranium would have been tantilising in any other circumstances, but I was too conflicted. Everything she was saying, I felt like I was having the opposite experience.

"Do you think I look any better shorter?" I blurted, silencing Ae Ri. There was a drawn out, pregnant pause.

"What?" She asked, worry in her voice.

"I... Am I making a mistake shrinking?" I asked, knuckles turning white as I subconsciously gripped the steering wheel tighter.

Ae Ri's hand ran across my shoulder, velvety smooth. She leaned in, rubbing her palm all the way up and around my neck. "Babe. You look fine. You look great. I... Is this about your weight?" I didn't answer. I didn't know what the answer was. Was this just about my weight? "This is everything you wanted. You're not tall and lanky. You're - you're above average height and, to me, you look way more in proportion. Sure, you're slim but that's good, right? A-and don't worry about the weight." Her lips pressed against my cheek, larger and thicker and softer, leaving a big purple mark. "You're shorter now. You need less calories to gain weight and by the next appointment, I'm gonna make sure you're extra chunky, okay?" She said sweetly. The tension that I'd been unconsciously carrying in my shoulders - the tension building up throughout our shopping trip - left bit by bit. My hands relaxed around the steering wheel, knuckles darkening subtly. Ae Ri's calming tone and her logic chipped away at my worries until they were gone. Talking to her always smoothed things out. And she was right. I'd even felt excited in the mall when it all clicked. This bullshit about my weight and struggling to eat was just getting to me. I needed to get home and let my size settle. That was it.

I was mentally and physically fried when we arrived back. I told Ae Ri I was going for a nap and disappeared to her bedroom. I can't even remember falling asleep.

Waking up, bleary eyed, I unlocked my phone screen. The light was blinding. It was 10pm? I'd slept clean through dinner. Great. My stomach rumbled to life and I shuffled around, bed creaking and groaning. Swinging my legs over the edge, my soles took a little longer to hit the floor. Sitting there, I looked at my legs, knees bent at 90 degrees instead of at a much steeper angle. The nap had helped me slip into my skin, brain accepting my size better. I think sleeping honestly does rewire things, your mind recalibrating to it all in a way you can't when you're awake. My feet hitting the floor hadn't felt off. When I moved my arms I knew how far things my fingers grazed were. Hopefully, the size of my stomach was right too now.

Before I could stand a beam of light yawned open, illuminating the room, the door creaking open. A long shadow reached my feet, a dark silhouette punched out of the light. I had to blink a few times for my eyes to focus on Ae Ri.

When they had focused, a new hunger bloomed. Ae Ri was stood there, wearing only the presents I'd purchased today. Eight inch heels meant she filled the door way spectacularly, frame propped up to 5'11. Her legs looked endless, toned, gorgeous, pillars, leading up to more of the flawless, fawn tinted hourglass. The light behind her made her look golden, the sands on a beach kissed by a setting sun. Her new, almost burgundy lingerie contrast sharply and drew my eyes to all the right places. Her thighs, garters clung to the curves like koala bears to a tree, accenting just how thick her legs and hips had become. Her tight waist showed no signs of her gluttony and  breasts, poured into the dark cups, spilling over the edges slightly. That bra was a marvel of modern structural integrity to hold up those monsters.

Finally, I made eye contact and a knowing smile split her wine coloured lips. "Oh, you're awake." She purred. She must have heard me moving around because that statement was fully facetious.

Sauntering in, Ae Ri swayed her hips side to side. The sound of her heels and her side to side motion made her seem like a huge metronome. I sat there silently, watching her approach, gradually looming over me. She used her knee to push my legs open and stood directly in front of me at the edge of the bed. If I was facing forwards my nose probably would have been even with her belly button. I wasn't looking straight forwards. I'd never broken eye contact in her slow advance. Now I was looking up passed the curves of her melons into her eyes, perfume swirling around me.

Ae Ri bent at the waist, steadily, in slow motion. A kiss was planted on my forehead a moment before I was roughly shoved down, back onto the bed.

Climbing onto me, she playfully pinned my arms down, leaning in and mashing her lips to mine. Her tongue wrestled mine, passion radiating off of her as she ground her crotch into my leg. I could feel her arousal. I muscled out of her grip and wrapped an arm around the small of her back, pulling her into me, thrusting up into her so she could feel my engorged member.

She was heavier and stronger than before, but I was still much larger. Easily, I twisted my body and rolled on top of her, dragging us both deeper into the field of mattress.

Breaking the kiss, I came up for air. "Fuck. Why are you so wet?" My curiosity slipped out of me despite my brain having no blood to function.

"I've been waiting for you to wake up for the last few hours." Her voice was throaty and sultry. Ae Ri wrapped her legs around my waist, boa constrictors gripping me, drawing me in. "I got bored though." She pouted. The smile that returned was devilish. "So I've been edging for a good hour now." My grin must have mirrored hers.

I snapped the garters that connected to the bands around her thighs, yanking the material up so that I could drag her underwear down. I thought her scent was strong before but unveiling her soaked sex hit me with a wave of it. I'd assumed she was using hyperbole but maybe she had been edging for an hour. It made my mouth water. We skipped foreplay. She unwound one leg and I grabbed her ankle to straighten it further, unhooking her underwear, letting it ping across my chest to spin around her other leg. Lowering her limb to the bed, grabbing her by her girthier hips, I pulled her towards me, crotchs aligning.

Ae Ri's fingers wrapped around my dick and she guided me in. The first thrust was slow, sinking only my tip into her. Her pussy was fucking drenched and more of my length easily glided in on the second thrust. I gyrated my hips slowly, inching more and more of my length in, one hand under her, fingers grasping the meat of her ass cheek. God, her ass had bloated up magnificently with taunt, firm muscle.

I tried to keep it slow and gentle, not wanting to hurt my girlfriend as I'd done multiple times. I kept pumping, rhythmically, keeping pace and causing the most lewd noises leak out of the Goddess beneath me. She was starting to thrash upwards harder, thrusting up into me wildly. Ae Ri brought her hands up, pawing at me before her nails raked my back. The sensation made my brain dance. The light pain seemed to focus the pleasure, distilling it. I could feel myself getting closer and my hips bucked. My thrusting grew harder and faster and I gripped the sheets. An exhale rattled out of me as I slowed down. I tamed the primal urge to pound Ae Ri into the bed. I was probably still too big to -

"Harder."

Goosebumps erupted all over my skin. Her voice was so throaty and deep that at first my brain didn't register that she'd been the one to say it. Panting, I hesitated, slowing down further. Ae Ri pulled me in, fingers digging into my shoulder blades, bringing my ear closer to her mouth. "I said harder." My balls tightened and it felt like my dick solidified into a new level of hard, somehow even more concrete than before. "Fuck. Me. HARD." Ae Ri let me up so I could see her. Mouth half open, she grinned, chest heaving, eyes burning in the dimly lit room.

I obeyed.

I hit the rhythm I'd had before. But I sped up. I sank more of my dick into her. Deeper. Harder. Faster. For the first time in our relationship, I completely gave in. I let lust control me. Ae Ri's whole body rocked but this animal look on her face told me she was enjoying it. She was taking everything I had and she was enjoying it. She tilted her leg up again, thighs on either side of my waist as I drilled into her over and over, relentlessly. Every thrust I'd pull almost my whole length out before crashing it all back in. And her response. Her response made my legs shake. She writhed into the bed, breasts rolling and lolling and jiggling out of the bra, nipples slipping out of the cups. She clutched at the pillows and sheets and headrest, eyes closed, pure pleasure etched into her face. Her moans. They were like a drug. My whole body was tingling. I let out a strangled, stuttered whine, mere millimeters away from orgasmic bliss. I dug deep. I pulled on some source of horny energy I still hadn't tapped and I redoubled efforts. I knew she was close too and I wanted to orgasm together.

I became a jackhammer. She hugged me closer, abandoning the bed and just clinging to me. We held each other tight, both grunting and groaning as she absorbed the thrusts, bouncing up and down. Every inch. Every centimeter. She was taking my whole cock. That thought echoed in my head the whole time growing in volume until, finally, it took me over the edge. My twitching, spasming member burst, seed rocketing out of me. I didn't stop. I kept pumping, riding the wave of the biggest, longest orgasm I'd ever had. It paid off. Ae Ri got louder. She practically crushed my ribcage, wrapping as much of herself around me as possible, still smashing our crotchs together. I could feel her legs vibrating around me, her whole body quaking. My tank ran dry and I finally stopped moving. My arms ached as I held my weight up, not wanting to rest all of it on my smaller girlfriend. Ae Ri was still orgasming, suspended rigidly, hanging onto me. Then she relaxed and, together, we fell onto the bed, a heaped pile of heaving, sweaty bodies, joined at the hips. I'd draped my top half slightly off of her, faces almost touching, bodies cradled as one.

"That was.... Fucking amazing." I wheezed.

"I... I know." She croaked back, glowing with sweat, black hair stuck to her face in a few places. "So that was.... That was your 'A game'?" She chuckled.

I laughed back, "what, wasn't it good enough?"

"No! I just... More, please." I chortled at that response.

"What else are Sundays for?"