- Text Size +
After the blow out at the restaurant I felt like I was walking on egg shells. I'd apologised and sent presents, Ae Ri was talking to me again, but it still felt off. Like she was still a little, tiny bit miffed. I kept telling myself it was in my head though, just me reading into messages in an unintended way. The week wore on and I tried my best to stay positive. However, by the time Thursday rolled around I was feeling so run down that I hardly spoke to Ae Ri. By Friday it all made sense. I was ill. Like, man flu, body aches, pains, sore throat, coughing and headaches ill. I called in sick to work and then began getting ready to message Ae Ri. We'd packed out this weekend  with a boat ride, restaurants and a visit to some art gallery that seemed too fancy for me to understand. I had to cancel though. There was no way I was going to be able to do all of that.

The concept of telling her was making me incredibly anxious. I didn't want to annoy her again. Not so soon after our first big argument. Not when I had a niggling feeling that she was still mad. A palpable dread weighed on me as I stared at our messages. Fuck. I had to pull the trigger. I pressed the microphone icon and, sounding as stuffed up as I could, told Ae Ri we had to cancel.

Immediately, the symbol ticked and then turned blue. I locked my phone instantly, as if she could see me looking at the message. The dread got heavier, my heart rate steadily climbing as I waited for my phone to buzz with a long, angry reply. I waited... And waited... And waited. Nothing came. I peaked at the lock screen, wondering if I'd gotten a message without a buzz. Nothing. Curious, I unlocked my phone. Ae Ri was last seen online 7 minutes ago.

I breathed a sigh of relief. Maybe she was in a meeting or she was busy. Or maybe she wasn't mad. Then again, no reply was a little uncharacteristic. I would have dwelled on it longer but I was really sick. Fatigue forced me to move on from the stressful thoughts and I collapsed down onto the couch, flicking on some Netflix. My 6'4, lanky frame was draped over the cushions, legs dangling off of the arm rest on one side, head at an awkward angle at the other.

My mind wandered, a drowziness descending, not allowing me to focus on the show. I must have only been one episode - which I hardly ingested - into a random comedy when I began struggling to keep my eyes open. They were so heavy and, try as I might, I couldn't keep them open. Even in my foggy state, thoughts of Ae Ri returned. Why hadn't she replied? She must still be angry, right? Furious? I felt myself fading as these thoughts raced, right up until the knock at the door made me jump out of my skin.

I'd almost fallen off of the couch. I tried to figure out who could be knocking as I swung my legs down, stumbling slightly as I did. Heading to the door, heart beating like a drum in my ears, I combated against the swaying room. Jesus, that cold medicine must have had something crazy in it. I bumped against the table in the hall, swearing, wondering why I would place it right next to the door of the room. I made it to the front door despite my hazy mind and the obstacles.

Opening it, all residual grogginess left my brain and my eyelids shot wide open. The doorway was positively filled by my visitor. At 6'4 I could now just about stand in the doorway without ducking. That wasn't true for whoever this was.

At the very top of the door breasts that dwarfed my head sat high on an amazonian, barrel chest. A waspish waist tapered down and in before flaring out into hips that would touch either side of the door frame, two thick, muscled legs leading down. All of this wrapped up in prim and proper business clothes. A power suit fit for... Fit for a legal practitioner?

A hand like a bunch of bananas shoved me in the chest, making me fall backwards onto my ass. The same hand - slender, long fingers - curled around the top of the frame and my assailant stooped way down to duck under. The familiar silk like black bangs and the neat bun made everything click even before I saw her face. My heart skipped. I knew exactly who this was despite it making zero sense. A seven foot plus Ae Ri crossed the threshold, into my apartment. This wasn't possible. This couldn't be Ae Ri. She straightened up, the raven bangs framing her fair, beautiful face as they should.

Uber Ri towered over me, head almost at the ceiling, gorgeous face angrily tense, lips a tight frown and eyebrows arched. She put her hands on her hips, seemingly expanding bigger as she did. "Really?" Her voice vibrated me. "You're seriously trying to cancel on me?" She said, last word resonating in my skull.

"A-Ae Ri, wha-what's - how did this happen?" Her heeled foot came up to shove me flat on the ground, heel digging into my upper abs, ball of her foot on my chest.

"I'm asking the questions, Paul." The pressure on my chest increased, crushing my ribcage in. Fuck me, how strong was she? I tried to wheeze a response but could only sputter wet, gross noises. Ae Ri grimaced. "God you're not worth my time. You never have been and never will be. It's time to end this." Ae Ri smirked now and heaved in a breath that made her shirt buttons creak, hanging on for dear life. I wanted to ask what she meant but I couldn't make words. My skinny arms rose up to slap at her diamond shaped calf, pushing. I used all my might but I couldn't move her leg. Instead my hands slipped, creasing her trouser leg and exposing the smooth, flawless skin underneath, unable to budge the foot pinning me down.

She'd paused whatever she was doing to watch my pathetic attempt to free myself. Her hooded eyes, drew my gaze. "Like I said. Not. Worth. My. Time. Say goodbye, Paulie." Her eyes closed and she lifted her head, somehow inhaling an even deeper breath, tightening the white shirt more and more around her torso. Her brow furrowed and she concentrated, lips pressed into a thing line. A little moan of strain came out of her and then the weight on my chest began to grow. A new wave of fatigue hit me. It felt distinctly different to my earlier tiredness though, and now as I pushed at her legs, my arms felt heavier. Weaker.

I couldn't tell what was happening at first, my vantage point too low to piece it together. The first tell-tale sign was her seemingly unending inhale. Her tanned skin was pouring through the gaps between buttons, white fabric splitting open between each plastic bastion of fortitude.

When the button on the middle of her chest popped off, pinging across the hall and skittering across the floor, it made sense. The gaps between remaining buttons widened, the weight of her two blimps rushing forwards, her red bra now more visible holding in her creamy breasts. The smirk was back. And Ae Ri was growing. "Mhhhhhm." She hummed, gaze sparkling down at me like two jewels. She was enjoying watching my terror. The second and third buttons burst off next in rapid succession, bouncing off of the walls. "Fuck." She whispered, purple lips parting as she huffed out a breath. I just about saw her tongue run over her teeth before her rising bust obscured more of her face, head crawling towards the ceiling, stretching away from me. With a soft thump her head, impossibly, bumped the white painted 8 foot high barrier.

The sinking feeling in my stomach doubled in power and a more powerful upsurge of weakness made my arms turn to lead, falling from her leg to the ground. I winced, blinking, trying to stop the room swimming in a haze, spinning slightly around my titan of a girlfriend. That's when it occurred to me. I could feel two sensations besides the crushing weight. The shoe widening to encompass more of my chest and the grain of the wooden floor against my arms, through my t-shirt. Both were moving. Spreading. Ae Ri wasn't just growing. I was shrinking...

A moan from Ae Ri rang my head like a bell and the transfer sped up. The zipper of her trousers rupturing, copper teeth ripped apart, crimson underwear beneath becoming transclucent. Above her zipper the hooks holding her waistband closed took all the strain. Metal bent but it was actually the fabric holding the hooks gave in, waistband exploding to give her trim waist and fist sized abs more room. It wasn't enough. Her body - hips and legs swelled girthier and thicker so fast, flesh becoming a flood - a tsunami - that the thin, dark fabric around them split at the seams and then at the pleats. The strap of her shoe snapped and her wide sole spilled out over my chest, toes at my collar bone, heel passed my belly button. I couldn't breath, watching, mesmerised as Uber Ri became Uber-er. I couldn't think. I couldn't move. Ae Ri was hunched over me now, shoulders touching the ceiling as she huffed like an animal. She pressed one hand up above to the surface that stopped her standing straight. Her body flexed against it, plaster starting to crack. "I... I want more." She growled through grit teeth, attention coming back down to me. "Give me MORE, Paul. Give me EVERYTHING." Images fired into my over taxed brain, the stimulus scorching into my memory. What the actual fuck was happening?! What was Ae Ri saying to me? Was I consciously giving myself to her? My brain spasmed, thinking about the height transfer. A warmth gripped my forearm and I looked at my hand, uselessly glued to the ground. A thick, silver bracelet was wrapped around my wrist, light shining like a star in the dark. I jerked my head up to see the twin to my bracelet up against the ceiling. I had literally agreed to give her my size, hadn't I? But not like this.

Spreading my fingers against the floor, heart pounding against what was left of her shoe, I tried to brace. This wasn't real. It couldn't be. This was a fucking nightmare. I squeezed my eyes closed and begged my brain to wake up.

"Open your eyes and look at me." Her voice boomed, dripping with venom. "Watch me take it all." The unbearable weight on my chest became too much. I opened my eyes just in time to see plaster coming away, the ceiling lifting upwards. I couldn't see her face anymore. I couldn't see passed the over hanging canopy of breast. Even that disappeared though. In an almighty spasm of size my body dwindled and her foot engulfed my face. Everything went black.

I jerked up on the couch. Drenched in sweat, panting, terrified, hyperventilating, I was back in reality, the dream already starting to fade into an obscure, foggy memory. A pounding on the door made me flinch, gripping a handful of the cushion my hand was sunk into. The knocking. That was why I was awake. That's why I'd woken up, someone was at the door. It came again, harder, louder, even more desperate. I scrambled up, phone falling to the floor as I cursed and moved into the hall.

I didn't bump into the table. It was where it should have been against the wall opposite the front room door. Jesus, of course it had been a dream. Yet, as I got to the door I hesitated. Full of trepidation, I extended my arm slowly. A fresh round of hammering against the wood made me jump again and now I reached out with more conviction, ripping the door open before the knocking could stop.

I looked down at my 5 foot nothing girlfriend. Her face was flushed, worry written all over it. "Paul!? Are you okay?" She asked, almost tearful, eyes shining as she looked up at me.

"What? Y-yeah, I'mn fi- I'm just sichk." I said, congestion augmenting my speech.

"Ugh!" She punched me in the chest - far weaker than the shove in my dream - and strode into the house. "What the fuck, Paul!? I've been knocking for ages. I thought you were dead!" Dead? That seemed overly dramatic. How long had she been knocking? I looked at her lamely, taking precious seconds trying understand what was going on. Ae Ri let out another annoyed grunt and wiped at her eyes with the back of her wrist, pushing passed me. I stood there for a moment, perplexed, and then shut the door, rushing off in tow.

Thoughts stuttered as we headed to the kitchen, plastic bags rustling in her hands. "Wait, wha are you doin' here? Shouldn't you be at work?"

"Duh! I left. I told them I had an emergency." She replied over her shoulder, strutting into the kitchen to placing the plastic bags on the table. I looked down to stare at at her ass poured into the pencil skirt. Pencil skirt, not trousers. She was in office clothes. Ae Ri came from work. I had to think in short, sharp points to get through my dazed, disease addled mind.

"Why?" I asked.

Pulling some shopping from the bags, she turned to me. "I'm here to look after you, silly." My best reply was a continuation of the moronic, slack jawed stare. Tilting her head, Ae Ri waited for a response that didn't come. Her frustration faded and a realisation seemed to dawn. She put down the items. Stepping forward, she reached up to place her hand on my forehead. "God, no wonder you're being so slow, you're burning up. Go sit down. I'll make a cold compress and some soup."

Cogs were churning in slow motion for me still. "You cut work because I'm sichk?"

Ae Ri frowned and then started laughing. "Paul, I heard your voice message and left straight away." I glanced at the digital clock on my microwave. It had been less than an hour since I sent that message. "Babe, I hit the shops and came straight here."

"But I'm just.. I'm just sichk." There was a tiny whine in my voice, guilt creeping up on me.

"You sounded like you were on death's door in the message." She scoffed. "What, were you trying to get extra sympathy points?"

"I... Wha - n-no. I just... I didn't think you'd come here. How did you even get here?"

"I caught a cab..." She said it like it was the most obvious thing ever. She left work, caught a cab to the shops and then came to me? Just because I was sick? I was reeling. This might sound normal to some, but in my family you just toughed out a cold. You didn't have someone take care of you. You took your pills and slept it off, and that's if you were lucky. Even taking a day off school or work was a luxury in my household, let alone having a second person doing it to take care of you.

Now, having my stunningly beautiful (and totally not angry) girlfriend leaving work to make me soup and look after me was... A lot to take in.

Ae Ri gently wriggled her hand into mine and tugged on it, pulling me to the front room. "C'mon, Paul. Let's get you down. I think you're getting delirious." She sounded worried by my catatonic bewilderment. I let myself be guided back to the couch. Ae Ri pushed me softly into the seat and then back to lay down. Unfurling a blanket from fuck knows where, she covered me. Well, most of me. "Stay here, I'll be back in a sec." She said, whisking away.

I laid there dumbfounded. Dumbfounded and guilty. Guilty about the dream and guilty about how scared I was to message her. Had I hammed up my cold in the voice message for extra sympathy? I'd been so worried she'd be angry that I had. One argument and suddenly I assume my girlfriend is a monster... I felt a lump in my throat. Maybe it was because I was sick but the emotions were welling up in me. My lower lip trembled and I nibbled at it. This was so unbelievably sweet, and so far from anything I'd expected. No one in my family was ever this considerate. None of my previous girlfriends either. I was blinking to clear my eyes when something cool pressed against my forehead and made them flutter back open. I let out a slurred, confused noise. "Relax, it's just the compress. It'll help with the fever." Ae Ri was standing over me, smiling down, practically glowing like an angel.

Whatever it was, it felt amazing. Refreshing and cool and... I can't think of more words. I'm sick, leave me alone. "I've mnever had one before." I said, which left Ae Ri stumped this time.

"What? Have you never had a fever or something?"

"No..." The upper right corner of her top lip lifted slightly. "My family just ingnore coolds." Now her right eyebrow rose too. She didn't look impressed.

She took one slow blink and gave a little laugh. "Well, it's a good thing you've got me now then. I'm taking care of you until you're better." She giggled, swiftly bending to peck a kiss on my cheek. "Better get used to it." Running her fingers through my hair she looked at me lovingly. Her smile faltered slightly as a thoughtful expression formed.

"Wha's wrong?" I asked.

She pouted her lips and, suddenly, ruffled my hair, messing it up worse than it already was. "Nothing. I'm gonna get started on the soup. It'll help, trust me." She tucked the blanket around me and  turned on her heels, departing back to the kitchen, feet quietly slapping the floor.

Netflix was still running, a laugh track drowning out my thoughts. That stupid 'Are you still watching?' Crap hadn't even come up yet and Ae Ri had left work, gone shopping and appeared at my house to tuck me in. I shook my head at myself, disappointed in how I'd acted. Sighing, I relaxed into the pillow. This time the sleep I slipped into was silent and deep.

I woke up with my head resting against an even better pillow. I was propped up in Ae Ri's lap, looking up at her as she watched some South Korean drama, absentmindedly playing with my hair. The change in my breathing made her look down. She actually had to lean forward a little so I could see all of her over the boobage. A radiant smile greeted me. "Hey, you're awake." She said quietly, brushing her hand along my cheek.

"Yeah." I croaked, throat feeling like crushed glass.

"Sorry I hijacked Netflix. You seemed so out of it I thought I'd let you rest. You didn't even stir when I sat down."

"I's okay." I smiled back, eyes lazily blinking.

Her hands coaxed me upright and Ae Ri propped me up. "Feeling a bit better?"

"Yeah. I think so." Maybe it was just the placebo effect from having her around.

"Good. This'll make you feel way better then." Ae Ri disappeared for a moment and returned with a tray. It held more medicine, water and a bowl of steaming, murky soup, a chicken leg just poking out from the surface. "It's the soup my mother used to make when I was ill. It's kinda a ginseng - chicken broth thingie. Try it." She placed the tray in my lap and knelt down, picking up the spoon. Submerging it into the bowl she brought it up, filled with pallid, clouded water. She blew on it and offered it up.

"Ri, I can feed nmyself."

"Nuh-uh. I'm looking after you. I get to feed you." She grinned. I rolled my eyes. "Fiiiiiine, just one spoonful then!" She gave me the classic Ae Ri puppy dog eyes. I gave in and leaned forward, letting her bring the spoon to my lips. Initially, I'd assumed the brackish, oily soup would translate to a weird taste but, I was amazed by how down right delicious it was. A whole mix of flavours hit my tongue and when I swallowed the sore, raw pain in my throat eased. I looked at Ae Ri amazed and she laughed. "Told you!"

Thankfully, she was true to her word and let me feed myself the rest. I downed that bowl in seconds and asked for more.

Over the next two days I must have drunk a cauldron of that stuff. Ae Ri doted on me the whole time, basically never leaving my side. She wouldn't let me do anything for myself. No cooking, no dishes and more cuddling than I'd care to admit to any of my guy friends. I was worried I'd make her sick too, but apparently the woman has the constitution of a castle wall. She chalked it up to a million vitamins.

I have to admit, it was the single best cold I'd had in my entire life and, by Monday, I was feeling almost 100%. Only a blocked nose and a slight cough lingered. Those two symptoms alone meant that I practically had to force Ae Ri to go to work. She was adamant that collecting her laptop and and working from my place was necessary but I talked her down... I, on the other hand, took an extra, sneaky day off.

I couldn't thank Ae Ri enough throughout the week and by Saturday, the day of our next transfer, I went to pick her up with some extra pep in my step. She joked that without her I would have been too sick to even go to the transfer. The joke was probably accurate. I was completely healed thanks to her and held a renewed, even stronger confidence in our relationship.

In hindsight her reaction at the restaurant, although a bit too over the top, wasn't completely unwarranted, right? We paid a lot of money for food that didn't meet the standards they advertised... I just wish she hadn't torn down the waitress quite so much.

When we walked into the offices we briefly met with Dr. Wilson. He wanted to talk about how we felt with the transfer, how we'd adjusted to it and if we were still happy to move forward with the next procedure. Ae Ri and I emphatically agreed.

This was set to be the biggest transfer and we were both extremely excited. I'd be going from 6'4 to 6'1 and she'd be shooting up to 5'3. We'd only be an inch off of our goal heights. I did ask if we could just go with the whole four inches but Dr. Wilson assured me that this way was best. They usually capped transfers at 3 inches due to strain on the body.

Dr. Hamilton met us in the offices and, once again, we were taken deeper into the building, to the labs. This time we'd each been told to bring a change of clothes instead of wearing respectively baggier or tighter clothes. The change would be too large. I held onto the duffle bag with both of our change of clothes. Ae Ri had brought half a wardrobe, wanting to stride out of here with the perfect fit no matter what.

Stripping down, the scene played out in a very similar fashion. I was nervous, clad in my baggy boxers and Ae Ri was a peacock, wearing the same sports bra as before, dark panties to match. This time I caught Dr. Hamilton ogling her breasts before snapping his head away. I couldn't blame him.

The next steps played out quickly. Electrodes: Attached. Butts: Seated. Bracelets: On. Ready? Fuck. Yes.

Although, maybe I wasn't as ready as I'd thought. I let out a pained yelp, the light on the bracelet flashing as things started. It wasn't warm this time. It was hot. Hot enough to surprise me and send waves of pins and needle up my arm, metal squeezing my wrist. My eye line visibly dropped. Bursts of shrinking me over and over, legs receding against the chair, into my boxers, feet sliding against the floor.the world swelled. Even though I was trying to exhale the air in my lungs, they burned. I continued plummeting down, a sheen of sweat on my skin. Then it stopped. Abruptly, the clamp on my wrist relaxed and I went limp in the seat. That one had been inten-

A muffled, restrained sound made me look to Ae Ri in her chair. She was pushed back into the cushions, biting her lip. I assumed the transfer was uncomfortable for her too until her hips began to fidget, rocking up and down, a certain familiar scent radiating out from her. Her shoulders throbbed wider, body twitching with growth, sending ripples through her breasts. Each wave seemed to plump them up fuller. Her head tilted back, eyes tightly shut as I assumed she tried to control this response. Ae Ri let out a strained, "mhhhhhhhhmmmmm," as her toes curled. Lines of muscle deepened as simultaneously, almost contrasting, her curves magnified. My jaw hung open as pale tit overwhelmed her sports bra, spilling over the edges even more. Everyone gasped as the elastic band broke and the whole bra lifted from the pressure of her tits, deep red marks left on her skin. It must have been so tight even before the transfer began. Tension snipped, the band pulled away from her ribs, cups rapidly slid up, revealing more of her tanned orbs. Lucky for Ae Ri, that punctuated the end of her three inch spurt and she quickly used an arm to hold the bra down.

She too was covered in sweat, panting, as she tried to reel in her reaction, corking the pleasure. Her cheeks were flushed but her expression didn't look embarrassed in the slightest. In fact, she looked across at the nurses one by one, then Dr. Hamilton and then me, making eye contact with us all, gauging our own reactions to her display. When she got to me she gave a cute shrug.

Eagerly, she stood from her chair and for the first time I got to see my enlarged, improved girlfriend in her full glory. In that moment I realised just how naive I'd been last month. A two inch difference had seemed big. This, a six inch change, made my head spin. I swallowed hard, hesitating to get up as my eyes danced up and down her 5'3 body. Everything was bigger. Proportionally her hips were broader and curvier and her legs were thicker and stronger. Her panties had been turned into a thong, gobbled up by firm, round, robust cheeks. Her waist was narrow, top two abs prominently visible while the bottom four were less defined. The ribcage and lats that swelled outwards from her middle had more depth and volume, making the bra snapping a lot more understandable. That was without the literal melons held at bay by her more defined forearm. Jesus, her shoulders were wider too, more defined. Her whole frame was bigger. My kpop starlet of a girlfriend had just had her athletic steak bolstered. She was starting to look like she'd merged kpop and being a sprinter or... Something.

In a bubbly, excited voice she squealed, "come on! Get up! I'm officially over 5 foot!" She beamed, bouncing on her heels and making her chest wildly jiggle against her arm. Slowly, I rose.

A wave of nausea hit me as the vertigo kicked in. I steadied myself on the back of the chair and then looked down only 10 inches to Ae Ri. She looked positively thrilled, an electric energy crackling off of her. "Oh my God, I'm up to your chin!" She squealed, enthralled by our new sizes. I smiled. Seeing her so overjoyed was a good feeling. She was right. Ae Ri had climbed from below my collar bone to almost level with my chin. A part of me was slightly less excited though. This was much harder to adjust to. It would take some getting used to having this much Ae Ri to handle. She'd been getting progressively more physical in our love making since the last transfer too.

The staff rushed through the diagnostic tests. Everyone was clearly embarrassed by Ae Ri's pleasured outburst earlier. Everyone except for Ae Ri. In fact, she was cracking jokes to the nurses. "Gosh, that was a big one, wasn't it? Like you guys warned me but wooow." She laughed to a nurse who awkwardly chuckled back. A nurse that had been taller than her last month... One that was now two inches shorter and, I assume, much lighter. For a brief moment I saw an expression on Ae Ri's face as she looked down at the nurse. As she probably looked down the first adult ever in her life. I could literally see her drinking it in, a seemingly manic sparkle in her eye. She stepped closer to the nurse and stared down at her while the woman read some metrics off of a contraption. The nurse shuffled back unconsciously, trying to keep her personal space but, Ae Ri stepped forwards again. Blonde eyebrows rose on the nurse's forehead as cleavage appeared behind her machine. Then she gradually craned her neck back to look Ae Ri in the eyes. It was barely a whisper but I could just make out my girlfriends hushed words. "Gosh, you look small." The woman nodded and gave a fake smile, edging away.

"We may have an issue." Dr. Hamilton said, stealing my attention.

"Huh?"

"Well, it's nothing crazy but your weight seems to have fallen disproportionately to your decrease in size."

"What does that mean?" I asked, worry creeping ever so slightly into my voice.

"Well, it means you've lost some extra fat and some additional muscle compared to our projections." He said, flipping between two graphs on his tablet. "It might just be an outlier on the curve, but I thought I should mention it." He looked up to me and then slightly down, over my shoulder. His concerned expression was augmented very subtly and then his eyes flicked up to the ceiling and straight down to the floor.

"Well, that's not too bad, right?" Ae Ri said from behind me. "Just means you can do some extra eating this month." I looked over my shoulder at her.

I was more perturbed. "Wait. You said muscle?" I asked Hamilton. "Was I supposed to lose muscle?"

"Well, yes. We try to keep things as proportional as possible but... It seems like your transfer has interacted with your genetic make up in a slightly irregular way. It's still within our modelled calculations though, so it's nothing to worry about." He said, trying to reassure me.

"Babe, it's okay. It's basically nothing. Just join me in the gym this month and you'll get it right back." Ae Ri said, hugging my arm into her chest. That melted my worries more than anything. As usually, she was right. "Does that mean my weight has increased disproportionately?" She asked.

Hamilton didn't make eye contact, instead he appeared relieved that he could have an excuse to look at his tablet. He tapped a few times and stayed purposefully engrossed as he spoke. "It does indeed appear that way. Muscle and fat have both been increased outside of our projected rates.

Ae Ri slapped my rump. "Damn, Paul, are you trying to make me go on a diet?" I'd never been more certain of a statement being false. I was also certain that she knew it. There was a smugness in the statement that hung in my ear. Ae Ri was somehow being blessed with a further exaggerated hourglass and more strength while my lanky frame was stubbornly sticking with me even as I got shorter.

Dr. Hamilton and his team wrapped up the checks and we went to go get changed. The clothes I'd prepared worked decently well. I kept agonising over whether they were roomier than they should be due to the lack of muscle. Eventually I gave up trying to figure it out and left the changing room with some plimsolls. I almost bumped straight into Ae Ri as I left. She'd been eagerly waiting for me. My breath caught as I looked down, only adjusting my eye line fractionally to look her in the eye. "Wha-"

"Surprise!" She chortled, wrapping me into a hug that was more powerful than I was used to, smushing a whole lot of mammary into me.

"How are you..." I trailed off.

Ae Ri stepped back and shot me a smile, doing a little twirl. She was wearing heels. At least 6 inch heels that propped up her leg and made her butt pop. "What, you don't like them?" She asked, pouting. "I like feeling tall."

I exhaled out of my nose. "I've noticed. I like them. I just didn't expect you up here in the clouds so soon."

"Well, I'm not going to actually get to be 5'9, so it's a temporary visit to the clouds... 5'9 looks good on me thought doesn't it?"

It did. It really did.

Chapter End Notes:

I typically hate dreams in movies and media but I couldn't help it. I really wanted to include Uber Ri. Plus we can see Paul's subconscious freaking out :p