- Text Size +

A cold droplet of sweat rolled along Felica’s temple despite the relatively cool shade she was in. Ripping the handle of her brake up, she dashed out of the car, not bothering to lock it. This marked the first time in over a half a decade that she’d driven herself anywhere. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Peeling through her garage, the slender woman charged through her house, not noticing that her burglar alarm wasn’t chirping - triggered by her entry. Making a beeline, she headed straight for a storage room, one of the many dotted around the home. This one was of particular importance. Entering, she rummaged, grabbing a designer suitcase and a duffle bag. Opening the suitcase, she unceremoniously threw it down on the floor before pulling up a rug and revealing a panel. Tossing the faux tile aside she keyed in the code to the hidden safe and proceeded to roughly empty it, stuffing money and documents into the nearby suitcase. ‘How the fuck did they find out?’ Felicia internally screamed, fuming, running through the possible answers as she heaped cash onto a pile.


Embezzlement, insider trading and a litany of other charges were swirling around her, accusations from within her own circle like knives in the dark. Sharks circling their prey, she could feel the noose tightening before everything went to shit. To top that off, the shady people she’d been dealing with had come crawling out of the woodwork, smelling the vulnerability, hearing the rumours. Chastising herself for being distracted, she went about her task. There wasn’t time to question how this all started. It’s not like she hadn’t seen this as a possibility anyway. All she had to do was load up some things and use her private jet to disappear, back home. There she had friends in high places, friends that would side with whoever the highest bidder was. With the safe emptied, she hauled the case out, slinging the other bag over her shoulder as she exited the room. Money wouldn’t be a problem even without the bundle she’d just packed away, but there was one thing that could very well be irreplaceable. The collection she’d amassed over days and months and years. There was no way she could leave that behind…


Entering the foyer of her large abode, she left the suitcase at a wide, curved set of stairs. Unzipping her duffle, preparing to fill it with her horde of tiny people, she only made it up a few steps. 


“Looking for something?” A distinctly feminine, deep and imposing voice made her freeze on the third step. Whipping her head around she looked through the well illuminated landing, into the darkness of her front room. She hadn’t closed the curtains when she left. Now a cold chill gripped Felicia, realising she hadn’t needed to deactivate the alarm when she entered. Straining her eyes she peered into the blackness beyond the archway built into the concrete. It was impossible to make out anything other than a few shapes.


Inching down the stairs, the bird-like woman tried to calculate how quickly she could get back to the garage, to the gun hidden away in there. “Do you think I’m a child? Scared of the boogie man hiding in the shadows?” She barked, cursing herself for not having taken the weapon up earlier. Then again, in and out, as fast as possible was the plan. There was no way someone would be here so quickly, ready to catch her. Unless they knew she’d be here in advance…


“No. I just adore people’s facial expressions when they see me.” 


Felicia’s eyes narrowed. Before she’d been too surprised to identify the voice, but now that she was more focused it felt familiar. “Is that you, Ae Ri, you fucking whore?” It made sense now. Of course she was behind this implosion. That lawyer cunt had been a thorn in her side even while she’d been helping her. It was about time she got to tie this loose end. It didn’t matter how big she was, a dozen bullets would put her down. “You think it’s funny trying to fuck with me?!” She roared into the dark, heading towards the voice, a fake out that would hopefully give her enough time to dart right and sprint straight passed. Straight to - The blackness moved. All of it. A shape so large shifted that it made Felicia double take. Her plan stuttered as she almost tripped over her feet. A hand, big enough to palm Felicia’s head like a small coconut, erupted from the black, into the slice of light that the archway left. It easily gripped the peak of the archway, which must have been at least eight feet tall. Felicia couldn’t help but step back as she watched a foot, wrapped in an elegant heeled shoe, step through the doorway. A leg thicker and longer than the whole lanky woman, wrapped in a skin tight material, was connected to said foot. Before anything else emerged, a golden necklace swung into the light with some kind of locket on it. The necklace was quickly followed by heavy, huge breasts - breasts that Felicia imagined could feed whole villages - that came forward to catch the locket snugly. 


“Dios mio…” Felicia muttered under her breath, eyes wide as saucers. Ae Ri had to fold nearly in half to squeeze through the archway, filling it completely. 


When she stood, Felicia was eye to the girthiest part of her thigh. “I think you meant Diosa.” Ae Ri quipped, a smothering wave of smugness coming off of her. She’d planted her hands on her hips, spreading her shape to suffocate the space with her size. God, Felicia had known she’d been abusing the bracelet but not to this level. She was double her size! Maybe even bigger than that! How had this happened? Mouth going dry, Felicia looked to her wrist, to the industrial chain of a bracelet wrapped around that powerful forearm. Ae Ri must have gone around her, talking directly to someone in the company. Never had she thought that this bitch would be able to do something so brazen without her realising. She’d underestimated her enemy and now it was biting her on the ass. 


‘Fuck!’ Felica swore internally, realising she’d lost her chance to bolt for the gun in her shock. Could she still get it? The gun was the only chance to beat this. She had to at least try. Pivoting on one foot Felicia threw her body down the hall. Two steps was all she managed to take before her weight was thrown into the air, flung back towards the kitchen. 


“Going for the gun, right?” It would have sounded unimpressed if Ae Ri wasn’t enjoying this so much. The giant pulled the formerly hidden pistol from her waistband, holding it between her thumb and fingers. “Want it?” She asked, waving it side to side. It looked like a toy in her hands. “Well,” taking a grip of the handle more securely, her other hand came up, fingers wrapping around the barrel. Grunting, upper body swelled with muscle, the white, half buttoned blouse creaked, tightening over her form as it pumped full. The gun began to deform, whining as it bent in on itself. “You can have it.” Felicia couldn’t believe it when Ae Ri tossed the curved frisbee of metal into her lap. Pickling it up, she stared at it. The barrel had been crushed downwards to make the gun almost into a ‘v’ shape.


Cold and calculating, the 5’11 owner of a crumbling empire searched for an escape. Hurling the gun back at Ae Ri, she scrambled and ran, heading for the nearby kitchen. A knife wasn’t as good as a gun, but it was certainly closer than the other firearms stashed upstairs. Ripping a long blade from the knife block she span to face the open side of the room that she’d entered from. However, her nemesis wasn’t there. Ae Ri hadn’t been in the hot pursuit she’d imagined she would be. Suspicious, Felicia moved towards the opening, measured steps carrying her closer as she craned to look around the wall. 


Thundering foot falls shook the woman. Ae Ri was coming but she couldn’t see her approa - An explosion sent Felica’s heart into overdrive. The entire wall to her left became shrapnel, the cupboards, the plates, the glasses, the brick - everything. It all came exploding out at her as Ae Ri’s massive body came cleaving through, smashing down the wall. The blast sent Felica sprawling across the kitchen, cuts and bruises all over from the almighty display of power. In shock, she scampered against the counter, clutching the blade. 


“What is that, a butter knife?” Said the titan, scoffing at the ‘weapon’ her target brandished. 


Defeat was a bitter pill to swallow but it was undeniable for the skinny woman, crumpled, covered in plaster and dust a speck compared to the intruder. Still clutching the knife in her hand, her distraught emotions bled into something else. Anger. It boiled in her chest as she looked up at the arrogance shining down on her, painted all over Ae Ri’s face. Uncaring of the odds, she snapped, furious, powerless, Felicia let out a banshee sound, drawing herself up and sprinting, knife above her head, ready to plunge into the concrete pillar before her.


To her amazement, the plan went flawlessly. Her charge ended with a downward swing, sinking the blade into the huge thigh of the giant. Although, it didn’t. It didn’t sink in. Despite bringing it down with all of her power, the blade only stabbed in a few inches, stopped by the sheer density of the muscle she was attacking. A back hand swung up from below, throwing the stalk up and into the wall. “That was seriously pathetic.” Ae Ri, intoxicated by how fucking powerful she felt, laughed deep and dark. Looking at the toothpick in her leg, she marvelled at just how little damage Felicia could muster. She’d let the tiny women stab her expecting minimal injury, but this… This was beyond even her expectations. Pulling the knife free, she almost gasped gleefully, blood hardly dribbling out of the wound, her thicker skin and cords of muscle clearly too durable for a waif to stab. Ae Ri didn’t hide how much it turned her on, licking her lips and savouring the moment as she ground salt into Felicia’s pride. “Like, you almost didn’t even break the skin. Were you even trying to hurt me?” 


Her victim couldn’t respond, winded, trying to gather herself up, on the opposite side of the kitchen. Sauntering across, the Korean behemoth swayed over to loom above the shattered woman. “P-p-please…” Spoke the stalk, “I - I’ll give you anything.” All mirth disappeared then. Snatching down, fingers wrapped around the neck of the goose, dragging her up to her feet and then higher, off the floor. When Felicia’s feet were kicking the air, over six feet off the ground, she was slammed into the wall that she'd just ricocheted from.

 

A remarkably restrained punch to the ribs boomed through the woman, cracking bones, making the long, reed woman cough and sputter, eyes bulging. Spittle spattered the iron enclosed around her neck, her scratching intensifying uselessly. “What the fuck did you just say?” Ae Ri growled, bringing her face closer to the woman. “There’s nothing you could give me that could save you. But if you haven’t noticed, I take whatever I want.” 


“Anything…” Gurgled the woman, wind pipe being constricted as if it were a straw in a drink.. “I’ll… Do anything.”


A massive thumb smothered her mouth closed, silencing her words. “You don’t get it, do you? There’s no way out of this.” Another punch, an uppercut to the gut, rearranging organs the same way the squares on a rubix cube would be jumbled. Ae Ri’s face grew darker, voice an obsidian blade. “I don’t like people fucking with my toys.” Felicia whined pitifully into the digit over her lips. “I bet you thought it was fun messing with my little puppy.” 


‘This is all about him?!’ Felicia’s brain screamed, refusing to believe that her life was falling apart because of a handful of sentences to some three foot tall bitch. 


“Was it worth it?” The giant squeezed her hand tighter as she asked, threatening to pop her head clean off of her body. Then the pressure was lifted just enough to let her talk. 


 “Please don’t k-k-” Rasping, she tried to beg, unable to even finish the sentence.


“Kill you?” Ae Ri chortled loudly, rearing back and dispelling the stifling cloud of murderous intent. “Oh, I’m not going to kill you, silly.” She continued, grinning. “I’m not that fucking boring. Nooo. I’m taking your life apart piece by piece. And I’m going to make you watch every fucking second of it.” Writhing, oxygenless, Felicia began to see spots until the grip slackened slightly. “First I took your business. Then I ruined your reputation, killing off your income completely. Now I’m in your home and I’ve only got one more thing to take.” The choking woman became even more bug eyed then. “Ahhh, you just figured it out.” Sang Ae Ri. 


Fishing around in one of the pockets of her tight trousers, she pulled something free. “I’m sure you recognise this.” She said, spinning the bracelet around on her fingertip. 


“W-wait!” Wheezed the irate woman, thrashing against the wall. “I’m - I’m sorry! I’m s-sorry, okay!? I’m sorry!” 


“No you’re not. Not yet.” Without missing a beat Ae Ri pinned down one of the flailing arms that whipped around in an attempt to evade her. Releasing her grip around the skinny throat of the woman, she let Felicia dangle by said arm, making the smaller woman feel as if her socket was about to pop free. Cool metal was pushed over her hand as she fought uselessly, the technology to shrink her shackled onto her wrist.


“No! No, I - you can’t do this! You can’t! I - I can’t be like them!”


“Them?” Ae Ri brought the twig up to laugh in her face. “I think we can go smaller than one of your little toys.” Casually, she began to stroll through the house, through the gaping hole she’d made in the wall, swinging and ragdolling her captive as pain wailed out into the house.


Ducking back into the dark that she’d emerged from, the titanic woman dug into a bag she’d had at the ready. From it she pulled free her extra large tablet, the only one she could comfortably use now. Ignoring the desperate pleas, the giant threw Felicia down onto the couch. “Would you shut the fuck up?” Her heeled foot crashed into the woman, making the whole piece of furniture squeak along the floor. The ball of Ae Ri’s foot shoved the woman’s face into the cushions, muffling her screams, while her heel dug into her lower back, point sinking heavily into her flesh. Hands finally free, she could configure the transfer, tapping at the tablet. 


Having set everything up, she turned her attention away from the tech, reaching across the room to snag one of the curtains, yanking it open and letting light spill into the room again. “I wanna see this.” She purred. Lifting her foot up, bending at the hip, she gripped a handful of hair, pulling Felicia arching up at a spine splitting angle. Bringing her lips to her ear, she continued, giddy. “I have it on good authority that this is gonna huuuuurt.” 


“You f-fffucking bitch. Y-you can’t do thissssss.” Came the hissed, agony filled reply, both of Felicia’s hands trying to wrench the fingers out of her hair. She went to spit more malicious words at her nemesis but didn’t have a chance. The light on her wrist flashed alive and an electricity crawled across her skin. “Nouu-” Choked out of the woman, her lithe muscles cramping, tensing tight, over stretched across her skeleton. 


To her horror, she realised that it was already too late to stop this. Almost as if her muscles were pulling the bones inwards, she felt them crunch smaller, frame crushing in on itself. Injured, pain wracked insides became a storm of movement, angry nerves firing messages across synapses as things repositioned unnaturally within her. Her skin shifted in, toes dragging across the leather of the cushions as her legs were seemingly sucked back up into the cuffs of her trousers. Through squinted eyes she watched the world rapidly throb bigger. Again and again and again. It sent a dreadful clench through her insides each and every time, everything knotting together horribly. However, even more disturbing than watching the world grow bigger, was her grasp on Ae Ri’s fingers and, specifically, the sensation it caused. With each passing second her own digits were shuddering smaller around the thick, root-like monsters tangled in her hair. Inches poured out of her, her lanky form being cut down in large fits. God, she must have lost a foot of height already. She was shrinking, diminishing away while this massive bitch was right here enjoying it… 


And it only got worse.


“Oh fuck, ooooooooh fuuuck!” Bellowed Ae Ri joyfully. Felicia writhed, not knowing what was happening as suddenly the colossal hand swelled even faster, fingers being pushed apart by Ae Ri’s at an even more accelerated pace. Long, black strands of hair, ones too entangled to pull loose, were ripped from her head by the sudden change in speed. The arched woman let out a shriek as she was pulled back further, up and back, flopping over herself to land on her ass. To her relief, the death hold on her hair was released. That’s where the relief ended though. Above her, grinning psychotically, Ae Ri stood, clothes that had been tight suddenly looking fit to burst. “I want you to watch this part.” She sneered evilly, lapping up the anguish like nectar.


No. No, no, no, no! Felicia had resigned herself to the unavoidable fact that she was shrinking but… This cunt was taking her size? When the latina had shrunk people down she’d funnelled the size into a reservoir, not into herself. This, having her size stolen by someone else, was an even bigger slap in the face - an even deeper violation thrust into her heart. Desperately, she tried to turn into the cushions, to stop watching, to steal some level of defiance back. To try and ruin this for Ae Ri even if it was just a tiny amount. The titan put a stop to it immediately. In a fluid motion she dropped down to one knee, tearing apart the seat of her trousers with the ferocious movement, a claw of a hand striking down to engulf Felicia’s neck and shoulders in its almighty grip. “I… Unnnnnh…” A ripple of size widened the holes between the buttons of her blouse further, Ae Ri’s dark eyelashes fluttering as it hit. “I said…” Another burst, the palm over Felica’s reed of a neck widening while the former narrowed further. “Watch.” 


As if to punctuate the word, a larger injection of mass hit. A heart squeezing throb of shrinkage pulled Felicia deeper into the palm over her, arms wriggling between the fingers that seemed thick enough to rival said limbs. Felicia didn’t want to watch, but couldn’t turn away, unable to close her eyes, too awed by what she was witnessing. The overly taxed top was strained across the shoulders and arms chest and… Pretty much everywhere. She could actually make out some of the individual abs through the stretched, taunt material. But it wasn’t the tightness that had her attention. That was just the build to a climax which was about to hit. Another pulse proved too much for the blouse, material bursting open violently. The seams wrapped around her huge, flexed shoulder split microseconds before the rest, her tan skin contrasting with the brilliant white. Next the top three buttons shot free, bullets launching, spraying over Felicia’s head - then the stitching holding the middle of her top ripped, somehow weaker than the next button, breast oozing out, spilling forth near the top, a wall of oblique poking out of the sides. 


Felicia’s hypnotised trance ended with another wave of agony. Another bone withering wave of shrinking. Eyebrows melded together, she struggled to break free, wanting this all to end. “St-tooop. Sst-oop taking…M-mmy…” Barely managing to get the words out, she stuttered and stammered her half sentence out. 


“H-huh?!” In the throes of pleasure, Ae Ri also struggled to speak but was clearly ecstatic at what she did hear. “Your wh-what?” A villainous cackle danced out of her, shimmying oddly because of her growing vocal cords. Another tear erupted over her shirt, more of her overflowing free. “B-bitch, I’m g-gonna drain every last fucking centim-metre out of y-yoooou.” Eyes gleaming, she leaned down, “and there’s n-n-nothing you can dDoooouUUUUU-” Mounting pleasure spiked, nerves up and down the giant’s body being stretched and plucked and played like harp strings. That coupled with the delightfully delicious despair of her victim - Ae Ri couldn’t help herself. She wanted Felicia to watch it, to see every second, but the need to vent the pressure - to fidget, to move, to writhe and thrash and feel it all - it couldn’t be bottled up any longer. She gave a throaty moan as she succumbed, the twitching, shuddering hand pinning Felicia down closing. Furniture was upended and kicked aside as she moved, her spreading form dominating more of the front room. Their size difference had been magnified to the point that when the titan made a fist, it entombed the smaller woman’s upper half, fingers and thumb overlapped around her torso so that her hips and legs were free on one end while just her head was poking out on the other. The tomb crushed her smaller, almost juicing more inches out of her. Felicia’s whole weight was lifted up from the couch, then sharply sent back down to thunder onto it, making the entire thing buckle into itself, wood snapping apart as it collapsed. 


The torn remains of Ae Ri’s trousers were ripped fully open, letting the giant stab her fingers into herself, shoulders rounded, moving up and down as she panted, an animal in heat. Felicia was along for the ride now, being swung and dragged, only able to kick and cry, unable to do anything else as her size was drained into this monster. Humiliation, ceaselessly, was heap onto her, each punch to her ego heavier than the last. Now this gigantic monster was fingering herself too. Closing her eyes tight, still being tossed and turned, Felicia tried to tune the psychotic groans and moans out, trying to blank her mind. The pain alone was excruciating but the salt in the wound she couldn't stomach. She was better than them. She was better than this. 


At the end of her tether, furious and hopeless, she rammed her face into the patch of skin between Ae Ri’s thumb and fingers, sinking her teeth into the flesh as hard as she could. Blood mixed in her mouth, her own and her oppressors. Yet, it was still a desperate, pointless attempt at resistance. The titan could barely feel it, a drop of water in an ocean of stimulus. In response to the pinch of pain, Ae Ri gripped tighter, squeezing the 3’6 woman making the muscle in her hand flex and pry the clamped jaws of the insect wider. Relentlessly, Felicia bore down on the hand with all her might, refusing to release it even as her jaw ached. Finding it amusing, the titanic woman brought Felica up, watching her feeble attempt at defiance as she eked out every drop of pleasure. “H-how long can you keep that u-up with my ha-and growing?” She panted. “W-wouldn’t it be hilarious i-if you broke your j-jaw? Without me e-even lifting a finger.” Tongue tickling her big, gleaming canine, she relished in the devilish concept. 


Felicia, on the other hand, wasn’t having such a good time. Wet noises below her told her that even this couldn’t stop her nemesis from revelling in this. Wanting to burst into tears, all she could do was chomp down harder, all while her mouth was gradually being pulled open by the growing chunk of meat between her teeth. Letting out a muffled whine as her body sloughed off more inches, her chin was forced down, head back. She squealed again as the flesh bulged bigger, a surge of size sending a stabbing pain through her head and neck, almost threatening to pull her teeth free. Could this actually break her jaw? Could Ae Ri really break her bones without even trying? A huge, thick finger slipped up her neck, pushing her into the webbing of the massive thumb and index finger harder. “C’mon, really b-bite down.” Ae Ri goaded. “I wanna hear the bones p-pop.” 


As the next handful of inches left her. Felicia threw in the towel, opening her mouth with a shriek of pain, pulling back, teeth bloody. She was compressed harder as the titan’s climax hit, a river spurting over the shredded clothes on the floor and the expensive cashmere rug Ae Ri was kneeling on, ruining it forever. “You f-fucking pussy!” The giant bellowed, booming with laughter, not stopping her masturbation. “I timed that pe-erfectly!” There was no response to her jilted outrage though. Opening her hand, she looked down at the limp form dangling over her palm. It looked like the pain coupled with the stresses of a transfer had been too much for the skinny, tiny bitch. But that didn’t mean Ae Ri had to stop enjoying herself.



Sweat dripped from his skin, knuckles white, eyes wide. Holding the bars of his golden cage, Paul stared out at the shattered woman held in the giant hand. He’d been sandwiched in the sweltering heat, between fleshy planets, listening with bated breath to the snippets of chaos he could hear over the thundering heartbeat that had become his personal soundtrack. Tossed and thrown around his home, he’d strained to catch sight of what was happening, finding it difficult trapped in her blouse, eclipsed by tit. However, the gargantuan behemoth had outgrown her clothes and had gotten so much larger now that her necklace had been pulled tighter, raising the cage out from her bust to sit higher on her breast bone. It was a relief to be out of the humidity, out of the crevice hotter than the sun, the crisp air cooling him quickly. He could finally see properly - and the aftermath of the cosmically large battle left him truly awestruck. Peering out across a galaxy of space, Paul marvelled at the colossal woman. The one drowning her in a shirt made for someone more than double her size, still shrinking smaller and smaller. That giant was held in the palm of a God. She’d been so intimidating before, a long while ago, when she’d threatened him. When she’d teased him, trying to sabotage his relationship with the woman who was now sucking her dry. Felicia was so much smaller and weaker and frailer, her karma being delivered right to her home by a vengeful juggernaut.  


Massive, wet fingers smeared juices across the shirt, tearing it apart as if it were tissue paper. It revealed the bony, wasted chest beneath, making Felicia look even more vulnerable. Paul’s thoughts were silenced by a moan that filled his world. Ae Ri went back to fucking herself raw, far out of his vision. “I-I could crush her… Ss-sso easily.” She spoke to herself, consumed by her power trip. Her hips thrust out, splattering more cum to the floor and sending Paul and his home swinging. His core engaged again as he tried to stay upright. Simply existing in here was a gruelling workout - especially when Ae Ri was this animated. By the time he settled back into place, Felicia looked even more miniscule, laying on the hand unconscious, receding into the middle of the lined mattress of flesh. She wouldn’t, right? She wouldn’t crush her, snuff her out in her hand… Would she? Paul couldn’t help a pwang of sympathy rippling through him. Felicia had never stood a chance, supremely, ignorantly confident as she angered a monster. 


“What do you think, Paul?” Being addressed so suddenly startled the miniature man. Pressing himself against the bars further, he almost went to talk. Then he quickly remembered that it was pointless. From his home he was far too small and too inaudible to actually converse with Ae Ri. There was no reason to even try. Right now she was talking to him, but it was basically completely rhetorical. “Think I should crush her right here in my hand?” Slowly her fingers curled around the shape in her hand, forearm shifting with snaking muscle and veins. “It - unhhhg, oh fuck - e-every second it’d be easier too.” She giggled. It was true, each passing moment just pumped more power into the growing mass of strength while the waif held within withered. Paul felt his heart in his throat, hoping that Ae Ri wouldn’t do it - especially not for revenge on his behalf. Watching silently, he waited for the crunch. “Hmmmm, nah.” She quipped, hand relaxing slightly. “Crushing her now would probably st-stop the transfer. And I want it all.” God, was that the only reason she wasn’t going through with her plan? “Ohhhh,” she cooed as a new idea formed. “What if I ate her, puppy?” Paul felt cold. “I b-bet she wouldn’t start digesting until the transfer was done.” Her hand began to open, an even smaller Felicia revealed on the monumental expanse. “I could j – just eat her up. W - wouldn’t it be p-perfect? Consume her empire, consume her l-life, consume her.” Ae Ri bucked again, a third orgasm cresting, waves crashing against the shore. 


Paul didn’t know what to do. Should he scream? Scream to her not to do it? Not to do something so… So insane? He felt powerless, freaking out at the idea of - “You’re totally losing your shit right now, aren’t you, puppy?” His insides unwound, knuckles finally going back to pink. “I’m fucking with you. I’m not gonna eat her.” Sagging against the bars, he breathed a sigh. Creaking skin and clicking bones filled the momentary silence. “I got something way better planned…” Ae Ri chuckled, transitioning from her knees onto her ass, quaking the house.



Groggily, Felicia stirred. This felt like the worst hangover in the world plus a full body workout. Sore and aching all over, she inched her eyes open, the ground in front of her refusing to come into focus as her head pounded. Face down on the ground, she didn’t understand where she was, momentarily forgetting what had just happened. Shift, tilting her head, her heart skipped a beat as she saw something. A foot. A foot that was as long as she was tall. Adrenaline pumped around her body, eyes sharpening so that even details she wouldn’t usually be able to see were visible. 


Craning her head up and up and up, her stomach fell. A redheaded woman that appeared to be 60 feet tall stood with her arms crossed below her bust. Her milky complexion paired with the fiery hair meant Felicia recognised her immediately. This was the ‘toy’ that Ae Ri had added to her collection. The woman that was one of the many that she’d been playing with and torturing for weeks. 


“Guys, I think you’re gonna wanna see this.” Charlotte yelled out, expression grim. 


The surroundings, the miniature city that Felicia had created, began to come alive with movement - her collection coming out of hiding to see what had just been deposited in their realm. With each new face, the dread mounting in her chest grew heavier…