- Text Size +

“Hm.” She exhaled more than verbalising anything. It wasn’t the response I expected from her. Thinking back to the last time I’d proclaimed I wanted to give her my size, this was the complete opposite reaction. Zero shock. No joyful outburst. More than anything, it sounded like contemplation. “Paul,” she finally spoke in the darkness, “I already know you’re all mine. I’ve known for a long time.” She ran a finger through my hair, drawing little shapes around and around as she spoke. “You don’t need to do that.”


“Oh…” Crestfallen, I gave a deflated noise. “But… I want to give it all to you.” Almost whining, I protested. 


Scoffing, “Puppy, you can’t give me what I already own. How would that work?” That left me a little more speechless. “You don’t have to do anything crazy to show me they’re my inches. They’ve been mine since before you even knew it.” I shrivelled against her, feeling a little silly. “Weren’t you worried about getting too small, anyway?” 


“I - I was but I’m not scared anymore. I don’t care how small I get! I just - I just… I want to be the one who gives you everything you want.” 


“Ohhhhh.” Now she laughed, bricks beside me jumping and falling. “Was someone feeling left out today!?” The arm around jostled me as she teased me.


“... Yeah, I guess.” 


Marble segments of muscle curled around me nanosecond before a breast smushed against me and a kiss was planted on my cheek. “You’re too cute, puppy.” 


We laid there together for a short while, the warm shell I was shrouded in lulling me closer and closer to sleep despite the disappointment lurking in the waking parts of my brain. “There is one thing we could do.” Her voice startled me back to full alertness, my mind screeching back to full speed as it processed the statement. “If you’re sure you want to do this.” 


“I am.” I said almost too fast for my tongue to enunciate it. 


“Alright. Well… I could take almost all of your size. Shrink you down to almost nothing. Hmmmm, then I could take my cute, lil’ puppy everywhere I go.” The concept of going outside again was practically a breath of fresh air in my lungs. “I’ll have you in my purse or… Ohhh, or in a necklace. A teeny, tiny home hanging on a chain. Always with me.” I could hear in her voice just how much she liked that proposition. It sounded a tad daunting but the more I thought about it, the more I convinced myself that it was perfect. I’d be with her everywhere, huffing in her scent, surrounded by her in the truest sense of the word. “Dangling between my girls would probably be your dream home, wouldn’t it?” 


“Yeah.” I rasped, mouth dry, imagining how insane it would be to be between tits like planets. 


“Then, when I’m bored, or when I have a job for you… I can use my inches to make you bigger.” 


A bolt of shock ran me through, making me go rigid in her arms. “Bigger?”


“Yeah, you saw how many inches I have. I’m sure I can spare a few for my lil’ puppy every now and then.” I sat up, a hand on the wall of her abdomen, looking at her in the dark. Her gargantuan shape on the mattresses cut a large silhouette in the blackness, calm and relaxed despite the insanity coming out of her. I’d never thought this would happen. She would have full control of my body, making me any size she wanted or needed. I wouldn’t be shackled to one size. I’d be able to adapt and interact and… It excited me beyond words. 


“What if… They run out?” I asked, worried about the considerably large pool of resources eventually running dry, yet not entirely sure if it was even possible. “Transfers aren’t always one to one, right?” 


“Ohooo, someone has been paying attention.” She laughed, bumping me with her hip. “You don’t need to worry about that, Paulie. Soon Felicia will be gone and I’ll be able to do whatever I want.” Once again, Ae Ri’s proclamation sent a shiver through me. I didn’t know how she would be cutting Felicia out of the picture but the venom in her voice whenever she spoke about her made me very glad I wasn’t her enemy.


The conversation left me buzzing, excitement burning through me, the urge to sleep having evaporated in the heat of the moment. While the giant did fall into a slumber, softly snoring with me in her grasp, I was awake. Almost unblinking, staring at the ceiling, I wondered how things would be from now on.



The plan wasn’t moved into action straight away though. Annoyingly, we were told that replacing the bracelet would take some time. Days at least. Days stretched, crawling slower and slower. It reminded me of the time between Christmas and new years. A liminal space, or rather time. Limbo. Just waiting for things to change again, stuck between states rather than in one or the other. It was a bizarre sensation.


However, that ‘liminal time’ was anything but boring. While we waited Ae Ri continued exploring the consequences of her new size. Moving through the apartment was clearly difficult for her, the way she shuffled, hunched over, unable to stand straight filled me with anguish. That was until I realised, instead of being bothered by the hindrance, she seemed to relish it. Feed off of it, in fact. Smug smiles and smirks all over her face each time she registered something being too small or too fragile or too overwhelmed. Each of the doorways in the apartment had become more and more dilapidated with each passing of her gargantuan body though them. More broken chunks, wider, taller, smoother edges through repeated usage. 


Even her gym had been turned into a wreck of twisted metal and bent bars, her strength having outgrown basically all of the equipment. Now, rather than using machines in the way they were supposed to be used, she had opted to utilise them, entire machines, as weights. Muscles bloated as she’d lifted whole contraptions from the floor, tilting them to and fro, using them as makeshift dumbbells or barbells to workout. Once she’d uncomfortably heaved a whole leg press off of the floor to use for front squats, leaving me mesmerised by the display of raw strength. While marvelling at the mosaic of muscle, I recall thinking that it was a good thing she was working out naked because the outfit she’d had delivered in the morning wouldn’t have lasted a second with this monstrous pump. 


To be fair, outfit was a strong word for what came. It consisted of an incredibly skimpy, stretchy, black pair of shorts and… For lack of a better word, a loose sheet of a boob tube. I’d assumed she would be wearing it later in the day, after her workout, but it never happened. Although she’d clearly gone to lengths to have the clothes specially made and delivered quickly; Ae Ri continued to flaunt her glorious nude form around the apartment. Constantly. It left me continuously almost frothing at the mouth. For a mere mortal like me, it was maddening. An unending temptation, crippling my brain into submission whenever I laid eyes on her. I wasn’t sure why the titan refused to wear the clothes she’d brought, but I would be stupid to question it. So I didn’t. Even if it did leave me a horny mess. Which was typically further exacerbated after her work outs. 


Sweaty from an hour of heaving metal and machines, she’d plough through the apartment to the shower. The glass box with the tall, tall shower head was dwarfed by the vastness of the giant. Hips almost too wide for the stall forced her to shimmy in slowly, flesh squeaking against the glass. Then, dropping down onto her knees, she could just about fit under the flat shower head that was over eight feet up in the air. She’d open the water, allowing what would seem like a waterfall to anyone else, to rain down onto her head, darkening the obsidian locks. Since she was too big to move in the cubical of glass, I would serve as her human loofa, climbing the structure of a woman, a mountain goat trying to reach the summit, cleaning up and down as I did. Once the knotted tapestry of her back was done and the rounded globes of her ass were rinsed, I’d squish myself between the glass and her titanium body to get to the front. This is where the human loofa metaphor got its more literal origin. It started as a joke when she grabbed me and commanded me to empty a half bottle of shower gel over myself. But, when I did it I found myself pressed against her, sliding across her moist skin as she built a lather over her chest and abs. My whole body was smeared up and down into her cleavage as her laughter bounced around the glass cube. I got to feel every part of her torso for a paradise filled few minutes until she was satisfied and rinsed off. I thank every deity I can that it became a tradition going forwards. After her top half had been cleaned to her strict standards, I’d be placed down. Shimmying backwards, Ae Ri would have to sit outside of the shower to extend her legs and feet back in for the last part of my diligent service, capping off another libido crushing encounter.


Day by day this went on. Although, as the clock ticked down I began to notice a change in Ae Ri. Initially, she’d admonished me for the idea of making her larger, pledging all of my size to her, but that was short lived. By the next morning, she was just as excited about it as I was. She pelted me with praise, verbal and physical with kisses and hugs. She was fully committed to it at the drop of a hat. It didn’t stop there though. She seemed to get more eager and eager, checking her emails and making calls after only three days. Eventually she was full on berating scientists, shouting into the phone and demanding they work faster. I could feel her becoming impatient. Frustrated. And… I caught her staring at me more than once. Just watching me, sizing me up hungrily. She’d always be quick to smile or wink or drop a compliment, but I couldn’t shake the feeling that the way she’d been looking at me had just been… Different. Even the way she spoke about it changed. Words changed. ‘Give’ turned into ‘take’ and ‘more’ morphed into ‘all.’ “I can’t wait for you to give me more,” changed to, “I can’t wait to take it all.” Subtle changes, things that shouldn’t have bothered me, began to send familiar feelings rooting down into my stomach. I started to get nervous. I told myself to stop being stupid though. I was happy to give my size to her. I’d volunteered to do it. This was what I’d wanted. So, as her eagerness built I stifled that ball of nerves and let mine build too. So the apartment gradually filled, brimming with a static energy as we both tested our patience. Every morning I woke up, asking about the bracelet. Eavesdropping on calls. Waiting. 


Until something unexpected happened, dispelling the static in one go. I’d been cleaning dishes when thundering steps rapidly approached. Knowing she was barrelling towards me, I turned to look over my shoulder. I didn’t even manage to turn my head more than 90 degrees. There was a glimpse of Ae Ri muscling through the doorway at speed, absent-mindedly cleaving more wall away as she powered towards me, then I was abruptly crushed against the counter, oxygen forced from my lungs. Knocked forwards, I tried to catch the frying pan I’d been scrubbing, helplessly forced to let it fall with a clatter. Teetering on the step ladder, feet fumbling as it rocked back and forth from the impact, my elbows hooked onto the edge of the counter as it fell away. The colossal thigh that compressed me rubbed at me. “Hiya, puppy.” She sang, flexing her leg to flatten me even more, clicking bones into a shape that conformed to her leg. “Whatchya doin’?” 


I looked directly up to see the canopy of breast, her face only visible due to her being hunched forwards. “D-dishes.” I laboured to reply.


“Aw, that’s boring. I’ve got something much more fun for us to do.” 


A wave of emotions welled up in me. Was it here? Were we going to do the last transfer now? “Wha - at?” I struggled, wheezing, lungs being squished, my body a stress ball for her enormous limb. Swinging her hands forwards from behind her back, she revealed a miniature pair of shorts and a t-shirt, letting them hang from hangers that looked even smaller held between her fingers and thumbs.


“Don’t they look cute!” She bellowed joyfully. “They're so itty bitty!” I grunted, not able to speak anymore. “I’ve got a surprise. You need to get dressed. We’re moving.” Shifting backwards, she let me sag against the counter to catch my breath, waiting for my response to the news, clearly proud of how she’d winded me.


Huffing in air, taken aback by this development, I sputtered out more bewildered questions. “Wha - already?! When did you find a place? Where is it?” 


“I’ve had the place secured for a while now. We could have moved sooner but I was having too much fun being too big for this tiny place.” Tiny? That echoed in my head a few times. “I’ve had my fun though and I’m starting to think it can’t handle me for much longer, y’know?”  That was true enough - I’d had worries a few times that she might accidentally destroy something of structural importance. She’d probably survive if the ceiling collapsed but I’m not sure I would. “Anyway, I better get dressed. Our ride should be here in an hour.” Our ride?! As always, her ridiculous forward planning had me bumbling through thoughts, trying to catch up. How long had she been planning all of this? Instead of bombarding her with more questions, the outfit was thrust into my arms. “Here. There’s flip flops in the bedroom too.” She said, leaving me alone in the kitchen, splashed with water, still dumbly trying to catch up.


Something gripped me hard. I was going outside. I was going outside. A chance to breathe air that wasn’t circulated around and around in this apartment. A chance to see the world! To see people - to witness normalcy again! My nervousness about the transfer was put on the backburner, my excitement reignited.

 


We were officially leaving the apartment.


“So we really don’t have to pack up anything?” I asked, scurrying as fast as I could to keep up with her steps. If she had enough head room and was unhindered, I doubtlessly wouldn’t be able to match her speed but here, I had a chance. 


“No, I’ve hired people to deal with everything here. The new place is fully set up so it’s not like we need anything.” Opening the front door, she stuffed herself through it, squirming to get out and into the corridor. I stopped dead at the threshold. An almost fear made me hesitate to pass through, back out into the world. This was really it. I was leaving. That goal I’d so desperately fought for, the one I’d abandoned, was actually being met. I stared at the carpet outside of the front door, willing myself forwards. “Hurry up, Paul.” Sharp words made me flinch. It was ironic that the only thing that got me moving was her order. Then again, the notion of being left behind was still terrifying. Even if I knew she wouldn’t do it purposefully, it was an additional motivator. I sprinted, flip flops slapping my feet as I gave chase. She was just pressing the elevator button with her pinky when I reached her. A soft digital chime ringing out as the metal doors slid open. 


“Are you sure this thing is…” Before I could finish she began forcing her way into the hanging coffin, squeezing her frame through the entrance, making the entire thing droop down juuuust a little. A metallic groan emitted from the tension in the wires, making unconsciously take a step back. 


Shuffling around to face me, almost bent in half, Ae Ri looked back at me through the massive door she’d just made look miniscule. Rooted to the spot, a survival instinct in me shrieked that any more weight might send us plunging to our deaths. She rolled her eyes. A hand bigger than a bear trap lashed out to pull me into the tight space, pressing me into her. “I checked the capacity, we’re fine. Not like you weigh anything anyway.” Her words made me shrink in her grasp. She was right. What impact would I have on this metal box if it could hold this giant. Manhandling me around to face the elevator buttons she gave me an order, “press B2.” The basement. The lowest level of this huge building. 


Despite the gargantuan load the elevator was carrying, the ride was surprisingly short and smooth, doors opening to let fluorescent white light pour in. Shielding my eyes, Ae Ri pushed me out first, not giving me a chance to really take in my first exposure to a room that wasn’t owned by her in months. 


I stumbled into the wide open space, right into someone’s hips. A feminine voice let out a shocked noise. “Oh. Are you o…” The words trailed off into silence as the elevator whined and long fingers curled around the sides of its doors. The titan forced herself out, unfolding, unravelling, standing up to her full height. “Oh my God…” The woman said, wide eyed she stepped back as Ae Ri stretched her arms above her head, seemingly lengthening ever more. 


“Ohhhh, you have no idea how good this feels.” She moaned, a series of deep cracks resonating out of her trunk. The ceiling here was much, much higher than the penthouse and meant she could really stand tall. 


“What the fuck?” Whispered the woman next to me, barely audible. I tore my gaze away from Ae Ri to look at her. She was on the shorter side - probably 5’4 - with a curvy build and long, golden ringlets of blonde hair that hung in bunches around her love heart shaped face. From the office clothes, heels, wireless headset on her ear and tablet limply dangling in her hand, I deduced that this must be Ae Ri’s assistant. And, more importantly, it seemed she had no idea just how big her boss had become. The poor woman looked absolutely petrified, frozen in horror. Witnessing such a magnitude of woman in reality must have been completely surreal. Or maybe it wasn’t just her size but the fact that this was her tyrant of a boss, Ae Ri at that size.


At first the titan seemed to enjoy the horrified reaction, simply standing there, proudly, waiting for the woman to say something. But when neither worship nor praise came Ae Ri prodded the woman verbally. “Sarah.” She said the name curtly, not really annoyed yet, simply trying to shake the woman out of her entranced lull. It didn't work. A frown began to form. “Sarah.” She said with the force of an axe chopping into wood. The woman jumped, the powerful voice reverberating off of the walls into the distance. 


“Y-yes, M-ms. Ki-”


“Do I pay you to stand around and stare like a moron?” Sarah wilted beneath her gaze, almost collapsing in on herself, terror deepening, starting to sweat.


“I-I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to -”


Towering shape looming closer, the poor assistant’s words died into silence. Having that mountain step closer to you, her full attention burning over you, would be intimidating to anyone. Though, more and more, I was beginning to think I was right. It was Ae Ri at over 11 feet tall that had this kind of effect. “I don’t. I pay you to do your job. So stop stuttering and Do. Your. Job.” After punching the assistant with words, she strode past the emotionally wrecked, tearful woman. Trying not to be awkward, I only let my eyes linger on the blonde for a moment before shifting my eyes uncomfortably to the ground. “This better meet the specifications.” Boomed the boss, finally dragging my eyes up.


Confusion slapped me, my jaw going slack. Ae Ri was standing next to a behemoth of a vehicle. It was too big to be a truck. It was a converted bus or… Semi or something. The entire thing was one piece, massively long and very, very tall. “Um - it will, Ms. Kim. I… I assure you.” Sarah followed after her boss, voice wobbly. Taking a deep breath, she shifted gears, switching to sound like she was reading from a well rehearsed script. “We had to park it in this carpark due to height restrictions but according to the driver it shouldn’t cause a problem on exit. As you specified the hydraulics and suspension systems are top of the line. You’ll have a smooth journey no matter what.”  Sarah moved to the back of the… thing and gripped onto a handle. “Inside you’ll… find that…” Yanking at it over and over, she failed to disengage the lock. It was clear she wasn’t strong enough to get it open. An oversized finger and thumb engulfed her hands, gripping the lock and making the smaller woman yelp. Easily, Ae Ri twisted it and her assistant’s arms up, unlocking the door, uncaring about Sarah’s obvious pain. The blonde hopped down quickly as her boss opened the doors.


“Whoa,” I whispered, peering up and through the doors. It looked like an immense, moving nightclub. A number of different coloured lights, tech all over the place, and a huge bed in the back, all surrounded by tinted, blacked out windows. 


“It looks small.” Proclaimed the giant, as if the world itself wasn’t small to her now. Aggravation evident in her voice, she turned her ire down at the tiny woman.


“W-well, we did our best and we worked with the measurements you outlined, b - b -” Suddenly Sarah was unsure of herself all over again. 


“You did your best?” Ae Ri seethed. “I thought you said this ‘meets specifications’?” As her anger began to swell, it really looked like Ae Ri was as well, puffing bigger, gradually leaning forwards to cast the panicked woman into a darker and darker shadow. 


“W-well, I talked with the engineers and this was basically the bigge -”


“Just because you’re a pathetically tiny anorexic doesn’t mean everyone is, Sarah. I’m a big woman, a growing woman and this was supposed to be my new, comfortable mode of transport. ” Ae Ri spat the words down at her minion who was looking more and more pallid by the second. “Look at how fucking cramped this thing is already going to be for me.” Ae Ri thrust a hand into the expansive, lavish interior of the vehicle as she said it.


“This w-was the biggest we could do withou-” 


 “You know what, just go. Get this thing ready to leave.” Looking away from her, disgusted, Ae Ri brushed the woman aside with the back of her hand. It wasn’t a push or a shove but it didn’t need to be. It was strong enough to send Sarah careening down onto her ass anyway. The tiny, injured chirp she gave seemed to act like a beacon for the giant, making her round back around. When she saw her down there on the floor I could see a sparkle in her eye. “Get out of my sight. Now. Before I decide you’re not worth your wages and squash you like a bug.” Each word snowballed, filling with more malice, but it was the last one cut to the bone. A stomp came down from the sky, planted between Sarah’s splayed legs and quaking the foundations of the building. Nausea filled me as my eyes darted from the foot to the woman over and over, comparing them. Ae Ri’s colossal foot was so massive compared to her assistant. Big enough that if the stomp had been a metre further forwards, Sarah would have been nothing more than a stain. Her threat felt very real.


Scratching and clawing at the ground, the blonde scampered up and away from her oppressor and the weapon that had been smashed down before her. “I’m - I’m sorry, Ms. Kim. I’m so -”


“Shut up and go.” Rumbled an embodiment of fury.


I’d never seen someone run so fast in heels before in my life. Then again, I couldn’t blame her. Even just standing here as a witness had shivers running up and down my spine, nerves tightened up into taunt cords.If that rage was directed at me, I would have probably crumbled into dust under the pressure. When Ae Ri did turn to face me - target of her rage out of our vision - I tensed up harder. What I saw should have been a relief. Instead it made my skin crawl. A sweet, joyful smile shone down at me. “C’mon, Paulie, let’s check this thing out!” She cheerily sang, wriggling her massive frame into the vehicle. I’d almost forgotten how fickle her moods could be. 


Following her, I entered the back of this lorry - bus hybrid. She hadn’t been lying, it was clearly too small for her, once again forcing the massive woman to hunch over. Even after what I’d just seen I was starting to feel empathetic towards her. If she’d asked for it to be larger then it was Sarah’s job to get it done, right? “I’m sorry it’s so small.” I said quietly.


“Hm? Oh, it’s fine, cutie.” Ae Ri blew a kiss to me, now wholly unbothered by what had just happened. That was good, at least she had gotten over it. Shimmying down the length of the interior she’d moved to the bed that took up the back half of this thing, wall to wall. Sprawling across it she pointed to one of the walls. “Get some champagne and snacks. We’re gonna be on the move soon.” Obeying, I found myself amazed. I couldn’t believe this thing even had fridges, seamlessly incorporated into the sides.



We started our journey pretty swiftly and, wrapped up in my excitement to be outside again, it was easy to let the sour note of what had happened to Sarah fade. Ae Ri relaxed, lounging as she popped expensive snacks into her mouth one by one, the food bill probably climbing from hundreds into thousands as they disappeared. I on the other hand was on my knees, clinging to the window, very much earning my nickname. I was people watching, staring at normal, regular life, taking in everything that I hadn’t been exposed to for an age. Traffic mounting. People bustling around, talking with friends, going from A to B. Everything looked so big out there through the shield of the shaded glass. Trying to imagine myself out there, alone, 2’11 in the big world put me on edge. It all looked so massively blown out of proportion, a crazy warped version of my memories. This must be why Ae Ri was so protective of me, refusing to let me outside. I wouldn’t survive out there. 


Buildings and landmarks I recognised passed us by and soon I got a bead on where we were heading. This new place was somewhere on the East side of the city, near the financial district. Typically even an apartment in this area would have been astronomically out of anyone’s budget, once again hammering home how much wealth the woman scoffing down caviar behind me had. When we slowed I craned against the window to see where we were but wasn’t successful. It was an area I didn’t recognise but, as we passed by a tall fence, I began to wonder just what this place was. It didn’t seem like a gated community could fit here in the city and, even if it could, would Ae Ri be able to fit in it?  “Hooo, looks like we’ve arrived.” She said, dusting off her hands and shifting towards the end of the bed. I scuttled off behind her as quickly as I could. 


Sarah was there to greet us as I jumped down from the door. She presented a remote up to Ae Ri without making eye contact. “I’ve opened the shutters for you already, Ms. Kim.” ‘


‘Shutters?’ I wondered to myself.


“Paul, take the remote.” She didn’t even look at her, heading around the vehicle, regally ignoring the assistant. 


“Um… Thank you.” I awkwardly plucked the key from Sarah’s hands and ran off to leave her standing there, tight lipped, watching us both leave. As I chased Ae Ri, I finally passed the front of her bus and my excited run slowed. Our new home, this building, was fucking gargantuan. A squat, square mass of a building; made up of red bricks and steel. It was a defunct, old factory or brewery. Now the pieces of the puzzle were coming together. This was probably one of the few buildings where a literal giant would be able to comfortably stretch out. The abundant vertical and horizontal space was perfect. 


Hurrying back into motion, I now also understood what Sarah had said. We were entering the building from what must have been the loading dock for the factory - where everything was put onto semi - trucks. Huge, tall shutters, that would have once been flush with the back of lorries, now served as doors. Perfect for an 11 foot tall amazonian to use. 


In a single, easy step, she mounted the 3 foot slab of concrete that would allow the trucks to put down a ramp for easy access. “Now this is more like it!” She exclaimed into the spacious building, stretching her arms out wide. Inside the place looked like a mansion, spiralling staircases, walkways and balconies. This area she was standing in had been converted into a gym of epic proportions. Racks of dumbbells that could crush me flat, numerous plates and barbells, benches scaled up to disproportionate sizes. It was all crafted just for her. 


Slapping my hands over my head, onto the step that Ae Ri had surmounted without a second thought, I grunted, trying to haul myself up. Arms quaking, flip flops kicking at the wall, I inched up, trying not to think about how easy this would have been when I was larger. A force pulled me, lifting me skyward, scratching and scraping as concrete left my palms. I kept climbing higher, the step dwindling smaller beneath me, legs and abs and breasts entering and leaving my vision until I was greeted by a smirk. “You alright there?” Suspended at her eye level, she was holding me up like a bag.


“... Yeah.” I sighed, eliciting some tittering from her.


A flick of her wrist sent me up weightlessly for a heartbeat. When gravity dragged me back down, it was into her waiting arms. She caught me in a hug, peppering me with kisses as she cradled me. Gently taking the remote I’d been holding onto, she pressed a button and the shutters noisily came to life. “Don’t worry, puppy. You won’t need to use that step ever again.” The statement which was comforting still had this ominous finality to it that made my insides dance. Looking around from this height, it was even more obvious just how big this place was. The fact that I could be held at Ae Ri’s chest and the ceiling was still that far away was impressive. “Like it?” My titanic handler asked as she turned to show off the place. 


“This place is huge.” I gushed.


“Yeah, I made sure I’ve got a lot of room to grow.” She grinned. “Although, if I get too big I’ll be looking straight onto the second floor.” Nodding to one of the walkways above she highlighted how close that overhang was to her. “The furniture up there is regular size for guests anyway, so it’s not that big of a deal. Wanna take a look?” Without waiting for my answer, my stomach plummeted. Up I went, lifted as she laughed at my reaction. It gave me a glimpse of what was up there, how, as she said, everything was a lot more normal sized. More than that, I was just in awe that she could plant herself down there and hold me up high enough to show off the second story of her building. “What do you think?”


Ignoring the terrifying drop below me, I tried to focus “It’s n-nice but, um… Can I come down now?” I stuttered.


“Oh, sorry.” She chuckled, bringing me back down to a slightly less dreadful height. “I forget that for you that was like 30 metres instead of three.” Stroking my hair, she beamed down at me. “Let me give you a quick tour of the place… I’ve got a few more surprises to show you.” I’m not sure why but that one quip made something click into place in my head. More surprises. I’d almost forgotten that we’d been waiting so impatiently before this mad flurry of change. Our move must have been prompted by something, or the arrival of something.


“Did it come?” I asked, that clenched knot of worry rising in my throat. It all made sense now. That was why we’d really gone ahead with the move so unexpectedly.


Plum coloured lips split to reveal a devilish, white smile. “Ohhh, busted.” She cooed. “Alright, how about this is more of an express tour?” She strode forwards, sending me careening into her breasts. I held on as Ae Ri became a storm, juggernaut-ing at speed through the new home, charging in a power walk that was faster than an olympic sprint. Suffocated in her lilac scent, I braced, tiny hands hugging me into the meat of her bosom, the sheer acceleration whiplashing me around in her cleavage as she held me against her. Express tour was right because the whole house became a blur, the titan gliding through it, dripping with a manic exhilaration. She only began to slow when entering a room that clearly served as her bedroom. A bedroom of truly ludicrous proportions. A four poster bed, under a skylight in the middle of the room, looked as if it were spawned out of a sci fi fairy tale. The thing was large enough to fit Ae Ri in it with plenty of room to sp - My eyes locked onto a blue oblong at the end of the bed. 


The rest of the room was sucked into black and white by the strength of that sapphire coloured blackhole. It stopped my examination of the rest of the room dead in its tracks, dominating my attention. As she drew closer to stand over the edge of the bed, I could feel her focus burning into it too, eyes glistening with an untethered avidity. Letting out a yell, I was tossed, sailing through the air so suddenly that my heart went screaming into my throat as I cartwheeled over the mattress. Bouncing and rolling I crashed into the softness, finally coming to a stop about halfway up the bed. Scrambling to face her, I found her carefully reaching out for the box virtually hypnotised by it. With both hands, she took it up, hungrily, holding it, staring at it. Then, in a nanosecond, her eyes flickered straight up to me, making my hairs stand. Her knee depressed the mattress, as she crawled onto the bed, box enclosed in one fist. Feline movements, fast enough to blur as she approached, made me seize up, feeling like prey. I scampered backwards as fast as I could, pulse pounding in my chest. “Where are ya going?” She purred, catching up all too quickly with lithe muscle flexing into molten steel around me. A hand had scooped me around the middle, stealing the softness from beneath me. I was carted to the head of the bed, a prized trophy from a successful hunt. Back-handing a load of decorative pillows aside, she twisted around and crashed into the space they’d occupied. Nesting with an impatient, jubilant energy, she wriggled into the remaining pillows, into a comfortable position against the headrest. Legs together, she plopped me down onto those redwoods and pulled me against her. The two globes of her breasts hung pendulously on either side of my head, the groove between her top abs cradling my skull. Even if we had furniture again, she herself was my furniture - something that would never change. The blue box was placed across my legs, the silky material tickling my exposed knees. In her hands it looked small, but on my lap now, I could see it was actually about as large as the tablet I was all too familiar with, but it had a lot more depth. 


Using a single one finger nail Ae Ri flipped the golden latch open. Gently, she lifted the lid up, letting light reflect off of girthy, metallic loops, showing me what was inside. I’d only been expecting one, but there were two bracelets. One sat inside the other, almost as if they were mirroring her and my positions. “This one is special. Just for me.” She purred proudly, dragging a finger over the outer, larger bracelet. It was huge. Too big for me to even wear as a belt. Inlaid in the metal was a very large LED light, massive compared to the one that would sit in a regular bracelet. “It’s got a much stronger processor.” The titan noticed where my gaze had been, now gleefully stroking the light. “No more unexpected crapping out. Well, not unless we do something really crazy. ” Somehow I wasn’t surprised to hear about the features. I had no disillusions that my 2’11 would actually saite her hunger for size. In fact, I wasn’t sure if she’d ever be completely satisfied with how big she was. I could totally see her gluttony spiralling further and further until her curvy, massive frame dominated the skyline, towering over the mortals, villainously drinking in just how much control she had over everything - how she had become the alpha and the omega. Unbullyable, inflecting her wrath on the entire world instead of the other way around. The only thing I could see being a barrier to that endless growth is that it would just be so inconvenient for her. She was used to a certain lifestyle and the lack of certain luxuries would annoy her after some time. I think…


“And this one's for you. It’s the first from a new line of their bracelets. Smaller, stretchier. They’ve been experimenting with sizes that can adapt even better than the original bracelets.” A single finger fit into the metal loop. It was a fucking ring to her. “I had this one engraved with your name on it.” She crooned, lifting it up, snug around the tip of her middle finger to show me. The word ‘Puppy’ had been etched into it in a cursive font. “Put it on,” she said, presenting it to me. Using both hands I pried the bracelet from her finger and held it. Taking a big inhale, I put it on, feeling the cold material slide along my hand and onto my bony wrist. It was tight… For now.


“I got another gift for you, puppy.” Gripping a little tab inside the inner lining of the box, one that I’d not even noticed, she pulled on it. The cushion on the base of the box lifted, revealing yet another secret. Mouth suddenly feeling more arid, I gulped. There was an even larger piece of jewellery in here. It filled the entire base. An extraordinarily long, golden chain, with links of metal thicker than all of my fingers together. The necklace was laid out in a spiral. Placed on its side, in the middle of that spiral, was a small, golden cylinder. A cage. The top was curved upwards into a point while the bottom was flat. I could imagine a canary sitting in that cage, somewhere deep in a mine. But there was no way a canary could ever fit into that cage. The whole thing was only slightly bigger than my fist. 


“I - is that…”  


“Yep.” She breathed a laugh, flinging back and forth with her laughter. “I told you we’re moving. This is going to be your new home, puppy.” Ice filled my veins, freezing me inside and out, eyes glued to the golden cage. My vision swam as unreal concepts, words and ideas were ripped into reality right in front of my eyes. Face to face with it, seeing it in real life, I was beyond scared. How small was I going to get? Would I really be able to fit in there? That tiny thing? “Nice and nestled in between my girls. Always with me.”


“It looks great.” My voice said without me, a hollowness in the words.


“It really does.” Ae Ri responded, voice brimming with emotion, the pure antithesis of mine. Reaching around me, she slid her fingers under the metal, lifting it from the box and letting the spiral unravel like dominoes falling. Only it was in reverse, against gravity, gold lines trailing up and up. I watched the cage ascend over my head, turning . Biceps and shoulders bunched into stone curves as she brought the clasp around her throat to secure the necklace around her elegant, long neck. When she let go it slid down her smooth skin, cage dropping through the tunnel her boobs made in the taunt top to settle in front of me. The length of the chain meant that it hung just slightly below my chin, swinging softly right between the deep line of the second bricks of abdominal muscle.


“Are we… Are we going to do this now?” I asked, ignoring the nerves that had sweat beading on my skin. This is what I wanted. This is what I wanted. I volunteered so why am I so fucking scared?


“Awww, you’re just as excited as I am, huh?” She hugged me tight, squeezing me. “We’ve had so much new stuff happen today. Doesn’t it feel right to try on some new sizes too?” Humming happily she punctuated the point by reeling me upwards, snuggling me tighter and lifting me off of my butt. The action forced my head into the tunnel, sandwiched by her top, smothered by muscle and mammary, breathing her in. It made my head spin.


I wanted this. Thoughts of her growing without me, not needing me, boiled up again. I had to do this. Gritting my teeth I spoke with a resolute finality, trying to sound as cheerful as possible, I arched my head up. “They’re already yours, aren’t they? I think it’s about time I gave you everything.” I’d already accepted this. I’d already decided this. Giving her everything was what I needed. 


She squealed happily, dropping me back into her lap with a thump. “Ohhh my God, I’ve waited so fucking long for this.” She gushed, retrieving her oversized bracelet and slipping it onto her girthy wrist. Twisting her hand to and fro, assessing it, liking how it looked on her, she grinned. Flinging the box away she held me in place with one hand and leaned over, slapping me with a tit that had more mass than I did. From a comically large bedside table (or was it a set of drawers?) she pulled a tablet from a drawer. Just like everything else here, this one was new, larger, made specifically for someone of her stature. And just like her, it was overwhelmingly big compared to me. Sitting back in my spot, she laid the tablet down in front of me.


Her massive finger danced with the grace of a pianist’s fingers over the keys. Navigating through the tablet UI, she pulled up the screen that controlled the two bracelets. As she set the transfer up I ran through the numbers in my head. “Three inches.” I said out loud, feeling the words with my tongue, listening to how it sounded. That would be my new height. 


“I think I might lose you if you get any smaller than that, Paulie.” Chuckling, she leaned to the side, looking at me. 


I looked back and forced a smile. “Yeah, that makes sense. But really they’re yours too, right?”


Silence hung as her gaze stayed locked on me. My smile wavered, seconds passing with her examining me. Her face, giddy and excited, softened. A look passed over her that could have been almost sad. Then a smile so pliable and kind and painfully beautiful returned. It wasn’t crazy like before. Ae Ri was looking at me with an expression that sent me careening all the way back to when we first met, to when we’d sat opposite one another and talked in the cafe. When we bonded. When this all began. There was compassion shining so bright in those dark pools of warmth that stared right into me. “You know you don’t have to do this, right?” The words shocked me physically, making me recoil slightly. A cool wave ran over me. “You can back out if you want. I really don’t care, puppy.” 


My heart twisted in my chest, a lump forming in my throat. Then I laughed and everything loosened. Inside and out, I relaxed, a genuine grin stretching across my cheeks. “I want to do this, Ae Ri.”  


Puffing out a laugh, she finally broke eye contact, looking away and pouting. The corner of her mouth tilted and when she looked back, it was the smirk I was so used to. “Good. Then when you’re ready, you can press the button.” She stooped low and kissed me on the neck with lips that reached from my ear all the way down onto my meagre trap. I shivered as tingles ran through me. Then I looked at the screen. Three inches…


I didn’t hesitate. Not anymore. 


I thought I would go rigid with pain, the burn in my lungs as they shrank smaller around the air as my body seized. I imagined it would be the same as what I’d felt before but multiplied by a million. More painful and more mind numbing because of how big the transfer was this time around. But it wasn’t. The sensations were there but it didn’t hurt. It didn’t feel cold. The thumping of my heart slowed, growing louder and louder in my ears. A calm blanketed me. This felt different. As if I were in an outer body experience, but I was 100% fully rooted in myself, experiencing it all. Bringing my hands up, I looked at them, quivering as millimetres shed away. I could actually see them shrinking, the world behind them - the bed, the long, long legs, the far wall - jerking bigger in bursts. My feet too, inching inwards, skin shifting against the silky skin of the giant I was sitting on. The waistband of my shorts got baggy, my legs vanishing upwards into the fabric in pulses. Material hung from my shoulders, drooping around them, slipping further and further off their bony edges as the neck of the t-shirt revealed more of my skin.


Each and every throb of size leaving me, I could feel viscerally. I could sense it, almost see it even - wispy tendrils leaving me, bleeding out of me into the ether. No… They weren’t just fading into nothing. They were going into her, strands connecting us, binding us together. It wasn’t just size. This was on another level. I was giving her all of me. Feeding her bigger. The trance I was in seemed to deepen at that thought, my heartbeat speeding up as the changes throbbed. I was giving her everything. It hit then. Even over my deafening pulse, I heard her. Her groan was an erupting volcano, off on an island somewhere far far off the coast, yet still too powerful to not feel. The earth itself bellowed out, quaking beneath me making goosebumps prickle my skin. All those inches that had left finally reached her. She was growing. Peering up, I could see her, head rolled back, ecstasy lacing her cells. While the world grew slowly, she separately enlarged bigger, larger, spreading, darkness from the volcanic eruption swallowing the sky. Her tits swelled heavily above me, their curved underside having risen above my head completely, veins beneath her milky skin just visible, lightning in the clouds. Literally shading me, they cloaked me as they rose outwards on slabs of thickening pectorals. Enraptured in watching her grow, I watched her panting, observing how it exaggerated her growth even more. Each ragged lungful puffing her up bigger, each exhale never receding as much as the last. Her top had already been struggling to contain her before but now I could see breast billowing out of the bottom, forced down as they had nowhere else to go. 


A squeal escaped me, a powerful sucking dragging my form inwards. The handful of inches that was ripped out of me in a single burst squeezed the sound from my lungs. Further down I went, one shoulder slipping free from the t-shirt, into the neck of the material as it fell around my arm. Her body reflected mine, connected, a surge in size making her grip the sheets by her hips, muscles flexing so hard I could see cords of striation and vein grow. I felt something scratch against the back of my head in that burst, more of her abs ascending over me as she arched in pleasure. The beam of light in the chasm between those breasts caught it - the object that had scratched me - my cage twinkling at me, winking almost mockingly as it was pulled over my head. I stared at it, watching as it rose higher and higher, the huge chain being drawn tighter by the expanse of woman expanding within it. It was much bigger than my fist now, probably longer than my forearm and as wide as my desiccated chest. This was real. Dizzily, that’s what I thought: This was all going to be real. 


My t-shirt, which I was now swimming in, finally fell from my other shoulder, tugging my attention back down. It pooled around my waist in a teal puddle, leaving me topless. I lifted my hands free from the fabric and looked at them again, amazed at how microscopic they seemed to the backdrop. Dangling from my wrist loosely, even the bracelet hadn’t been able to keep up with my nose dive down the scale. Quickly, I grabbed it, yanking it up my arm, hooking it onto my shoulder not wanting to let the transfer end prematurely and disappoint the goddess I sat on. Even as I manoeuvred the metal, I was shedding size rapidly, meaning that it was too big to even sit on my shoulder now. I’d just managed to get it over my head, secured like a bandolier of ammo, before once more, an involuntary squeak erupted out of me. Another bundle of size was savagely torn away. The waistband of my shorts flopped in, the elastic having been totally useless for what felt like minutes now. Even the weird stasis that was over me couldn’t stop the need to wince at that last fit of shrinkage. It was a big one and, filled with wonderment, I looked around at the hips wider than a hilltop around me, the legs longer than buildings stretching away from me and the - I heard the rumble of the volcano behind me again, her abs shoving me forwards on her lap as a spurt inflated her bigger. I grabbed onto the shorts - her shorts, not mine - to stop myself slipping too far forwards. If I’d let it, that spurt of size would have been more than strong enough to force me tumbling past her crotch, into the valley where her thighs pressed together. I don’t know if I could survive shrinking more between those two walls of black clad adamantium. I could imagine them swallowing me, steel acting as quicksand, sucking me in. 


There was gunfire echoing out past the bluffs of her hips. Her black shorts peeled away sharply, some of the tension in the fabric I held in my hands going slack as her golden quads shrugged their weak covers off. Her shorts were tearing apart, too overwhelmed. And they weren’t the only thing being overwhelmed. Shearing above caught my attention next. I looked straight up, passed her tight belly button and the rock face of her muscled middle, passed the sneering golden cage, eyes bulging in their sockets, I stared as the black strip holding her breasts down began to tear open at the middle. The flood of tit was simply too much for the over taxed garment. The tide swelled, making the whole thing explode and letting her chest flop and bounce and jiggle, terrifyingly large and bloated monsters set free. It was as if I were looking into the ocean as a storm tossed and rocked the waters with dreadnought dwarfing waves. Even through her pain-filled, pleasurable, brain churning transformation, Ae Ri turned her enrapture gaze down to me, remembering the insect, a speck on her lap, that was desperately trying not to fall into the abyss. Mouth already half open in a breathless, lustful smile, she laughed out my name. “Paulie.” I vaguely heard. “You holding on tight down there?” She boomed, loving the look of me pitifully clinging to her, in a bid to survive this size changing onslaught.


I didn’t reply to her, although I doubt she’d even have heard me if I did scream out. Instead I wailed. The calm from before had vaporised, the pain I had expected rushing in a thousandfold to replace it. Veins pulsed behind my eyes, the slamming of my heart so vicious that I could swear my vision was vibrating with every clap of valves closing in my chest. It was nearly constant, the ceaseless thud thud thud thud, in my ears. I was shaking, gripping handfuls of clothes that were too big in my diminishing palms, bracing myself. I already knew I was closing in on my final size and I knew there would be one last outpour of inches. Releasing the shorts with one hand, I slapped the bracelet that was loosely slung across my chest flush, the light brightly shining between my fingers, processor’s shrill whir resonating in rhythm, pressed against my heart. This was it. I forced my eyes open to look at Ae Ri’s concerned face. 


She was so unbelievably beautiful, even with fear in her eyes. Divinely looking down on me like an angel, she glowed with a benevolent worry. Through the searing I smiled up at her gloriousness. I’d described her as a landscape so many times before but now it was undeniable. Her muscled middle was the rocky cliff face of the grand canyon, unclimbable but begging to be touched. Breasts, twin curvatures of the earth framed her seraphic face looking down at me from the heavens. With every second she expanded in my shirking vision, filling every millimetre of my perception. I’d helped her become this. I’d given away everything to give her this rightful size. I’d shed the fear and the nerves as I bled dry and now I felt so complete despite having nothing left. Of course I was smiling. 


Her lips were moving, hair swinging around her face as she tried to voice her distress, trying to break through the ringing in my ears. I couldn’t hear even a syllable of it but I didn’t stop smiling. Taking in her breathtaking-ness, I felt safer than I’d ever been. Nothing bad could happen to me with this omnipotent protector watching over me.


That was the last thought to go through my mind before everything went black…






“I don’t give a fuck how weird it would look.” A voice growled, louder than even the ringing that rang in my head. “Get me a doctor now…. Fine, then get a vet! Get some exotic pet specialist who takes care of tiny animals, I don’t care. Just do it now.” Turning onto my side, I heaved, hacking out a cough. The fancy roof to the bed was spinning, twirling around and around me until I closed my eyes again. “I’ll ring you back.” 


Abruptly, the bed jumped up and down, throwing me up and down on the duvet, groaning. The world got dark, even with my eyes closed. “Paul?” Asked a voice that carried a minty monsoon of breath with it. I felt it condensing on my skin instantly, the heat so much warmer than my miniscule form. “Paul, are you okay?” It sounded like a bomb detonating in my face. When I opened my eyes this time I couldn’t see the roof of the bed. Instead I was confronted with two big, hazel streaked, stunning, scared, tear filled eyes. The rest of her face was almost completely out of my view with how close she was to me. 


“I’m alright.” Rasping, I wriggled, “just… Not so loud… Please.”  


She clapped a hand over her mouth, sitting back upright and making the air tornado around me in a vacuum, the atmosphere turning cold. Lowering her hand, softly she spoke. “Fuck, sorry, Paul. I… God, I thought you were dead.” 


I couldn’t help but laugh. If after all my inner turmoil, that was how things ended I’d be so pissed. “I’m not that fragile.” It wasn’t a convincing statement with the weakness of the words. 


Cupping her hands together under me, she created a platform the size of a football pitch, wrinkles in her hands big enough to have streams running through them. Gently she lifted me. “I’ve called someone to come and look at you, just to make sure you’re alright. Do you want me to call Felicia? She might know a specialist or something for people your size. O-or maybe she shrunk a doctor!” I’d never seen Ae Ri this genuinely frazzled.


“Honestly. I’m fine.” I sat up, fighting off an involuntary wince. “I’m okay, really.” I said with more certainty, keeping my voice level to try and assure her I wasn’t lying. “Although… there’s one thing I really want to do.” 


“What is it?” Leaning in to listen better she waited for me to answer. That gilded cage, so small and haunting before, hung in my mind. I wasn’t scared of it anymore. 


“I want to go into my new home.” 

Chapter End Notes:

Man, that felt like a slog! I hope the ending has everyone satisfied. Look forward to the epilogue(s) coming soon :)