- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I feel like a broken record for saying this but - thank you to gtortoise for advice and some help with pacing!

That weekend I felt like I was walking on clouds. Ae Ri and I would text back and forth, chatting about everything and anything.

I was dumbfounded as the weekend bled into the week and somehow this amazing woman continued talking to me. In fact, as time went on, we started messaging more. Mornings, she'd be the first person I spoke to, evenings, the last. Gradually, it got to a point where I'd hang on every message, checking multiple times to see if the ticks had turned blue. Phantom vibrations from my phone had me eagerly ripping my pocket apart to check non-existent notifications on my home screen. Smitten was beginning to become an understatement.

Weeks piled up into a month. I steeled my will, coming to a decision. It was time to ask Ae Ri out. I knew it as a bad idea. I knew it could ruin everything. Not just a budding friendship but, also while reason for our meeting - the height transfer. The signs were undeniable though, weren't they? Usually I was oblivious to advances from the opposite sex but this was above and beyond anything I'd ever encountered in my life. This must be going towards something romantic... Right? 'Or maybe she's just ridiculously nice and you're reading into a fantasy you want to be true.' Fuck you frontal lobe. I was taking the plunge. I was asking her out.

My initial instinct was the send a message via text but I deleted that after a few characters had been typed. No, that felt cowardly. I needed to do this over the phone at the very least. My heart skipped like a needle on a record when she picked up. I swallowed the fear and the lump in my throat. I told her I liked her. Surprisingly, I couldn't stop the words falling out of me after the confession. Words about how I thought she was stunningly gorgeous. About how she was the nicest, most sincere person I'd ever met. How I felt more connected to her than anyone I'd ever been with before. How even in month I felt like we were just linked by the brain. Yeah, smitten was an understatement.

I couldn't stop until I got to the question. "Doyouwannagoonadate?" I'd blurted pretty abruptly, cutting off the waterfall of words. I went deathly quiet waiting for a response. The silence that hung in the air were heavier than a truck on my shoulders. When the jubilant voice rang through the phone and the answer came, I almost squealed. It felt like a ray of sun burst through the clouds. My fingers were numb. My head was light. I couldn't stop smiling. The conversation went on a little longer, but that's basically how our relationship began.

The first date went smoother than butter. To be completely honest, it didn't even feel like a first date. We'd gotten to know each other so well that it was just us hanging out, laughing and eating. Sure, we went to a fancy Italian restaurant and got dressed up, but it was just a formality. I was wearing a dark navy suit, no tie and she was wearing a tight, black dress that accented her paler skin. God, she looked positively poured into it up top. Her dark make up matched her dress and the purple heels boosted her up to 5'5. She looked fantastic.

There was another formality that I stuck to. I paid the bill. I insisted. Although, looking back now, maybe I shouldn't have. But I didn't think about it much after she made her own insistence. With a look in her eye that translated her true meaning, she insisted that we go back to mine. After that, I don't think I thought much at all.

We'd bustled into my beat up car as quickly as possible, eager to peel out and start the 30 minute journey back to my place. Yet, even with a relatively short drive, Ae Ri couldn't keep her hands off of me. Popping my shirt buttons open she slipped a hand in, caressing my chest. Every touch felt electric, making my whole body crackle with a static excitement. She leaned in, breasts smushing against my arm, her warm breath tickling my ear and neck. She nibbled my ear lobe and melted my brain, forcing me onto auto pilot. But then she began to unbuckled my belt and I felt a niggling sense that things were getting a tad dangerous. Getting me worked up was one thing but this was getting out of hand. I wrestled back some brain power and asked her to wait, laughing, I said I'd prefer to get home alive so we could actually have sex.

She'd paused for a second and then pouted her plum toned lips, pulling away. Immediately I cursed myself, thinking I'd totally ruined everything. What came next had the hair on the back of my neck standing.

Ae Ri leaned forwards and fished under the seat. With the chu-chunk-chunk-chunk that my rickety old seat made whenever it was moved, she pushed her seat back. "What're you doing?" I asked, perplexed. She didn't respond, instead she leaned back into the thin cushions and grabbed her melon like breasts, kneading them, a light moan coming out of her. I felt like my eyes almost exploded out of my head. She hiked her mid-thigh dress higher up her creamy legs. Jesus, the more she revealed the more I realised they were thicker than I'd originally thought. At this point I knew what was about to happen but my brain wasn't processing it well. I continued taking rapid, confused glances at her between driving. This couldn't be happening. This was some crap that happened in movies and TV shows.

She put a heeled foot onto the dash, toes curling just slightly around the sole. Her dark purple nails glinted in the light of the passing street lamps as she slipped one hand around the hem of the dress and up out of my view, under her dress. I could  just about see her knuckles moving whenever her fingers shifted.

My mouth was bone dry, "wha-what are you doing?" I rasped, looking out at the road and back to her as often as I could.

Delicately, purposefully she pulled her underwear to the side and began playing with herself like mozart played the piano. A throaty exhale came out of her that made my skin erupt into goosebumps. Tingles ran up and down my spine, my already turgid dick hardening into adamantium, threatening to rip my trousers open. She worked her hand up and down, rubbing and teasing her sex, pushing the hem of the dress tantalisingly higher with every move. A musty, heedy, overpowering scent began to fill my car and the seams of my trousers creaked. A moan pierced my ears and plunged into my brain, rewiring priorities and killing all logic. I ran a red, eyes barely on the road, the whine of someone's horn blaring into the distance.

I watched her knuckles sink as she clearly pushed her finger(s?) into her her sex. The sound. That fucking sound. I could hear how wet she was. A deeper, more animal moan followed, laced with a passion that had me on the edge of my seat. Her other hand was back up top fondling her best again. Nails raked the exposed skin, leaving little white lines that quickly faded. She pulled the low cut dress lower and freed a breast from the lacey bra that contained it. The most perfect, pink, puffy nipple was freed, massively engorged, pulled and tweaked between her fingers.

I almost crashed the car and a half chuckle half hum came out of her. The smell in here was a drug. My heart was thundering in my chest as the slick sound of her finger fucking herself became deafening. The words she said cut through all other noise. "Paul, I wanna fuck. Now." Was all she purred. The world became muted. The beeping horns. The road. The journey. All that existed was my one singular goal.

I pulled into the dark car park of a petrol station, only a half mile from my house. I gave her exactly what she wanted...


From that point we met at least every weekend and sometimes multiple times a week.

Cinema, dinner, lunch, food markets, bars, night clubs, rock climbing, boat trips... The list went on and pretty soon we'd been dating for almost 3 months. I'd paid every tab. I didn't explicitly mind but I just didn't know how to bring up this uncomfortable conversation. We'd discussed jobs and although, Ae Ri worked for a legal company I couldn't imagine her job was high paying. The way she described it always sounded so flippant and carefree.

Which is why attending her company's Christmas party was such an eye opener. Ae Ri was a big deal.
We both got dressed up again and went to the office party. When we got in, we received a hero's welcome and I met a flurry of people all congratulating my girlfriend. Apparently, she'd recently become the youngest partner in her legal firm's history. This ditsy, happy go lucky Asian bombshell was practising law at the highest level. You'd never have guessed from her apartment but she must have been ridiculously loaded. More importantly in the moment, was how everyone treated her. It was like she was royalty here. A rock star crossed with a cult leader. People doted on her. This tiny lady was a metaphorical powerhouse. A force of nature. She spoke and everyone listened. The second hand pride I felt from her success was immense. Being attached to a shining star meant the evening was a whirlwind. All up until we met Charlotte.

Ae Ri and I detached from the congratulatory mob and moved over to get some drinks from a tiny make shift bar at the edge of the party. It was quieter here and gave a chance to chat. Just as I was about to voice my pride for Ae Ri and ask why she hadn't said anything about becoming a partner, a tall, leggy, curvy, drunk redhead stumbled into me. Even at 6'5, she looked tall. With her 2 inch heels she must have been over 6 foot tall, making her at least a foot taller than Ae Ri bare foot.

She bumped into me first, on the way to more vodka, and smiled up. "Oh, hi, handsome." She grinned. Her attention diverted away from the vodka, a memory, and she swivelled to face me, elbow colliding with something. The something was the diminutive Ae Ri who had been next to me. "Oh... Hi, Ri." The red head said in a flat voice.

"Charlotte." My girlfriend responded with a smile. The tone of the word let me know the cheerful smile was fake. "This is Paul, my boyfriend."

An appalled look painted across Charlotte's face. Then a snide grin. She looked to me, "seriously? Her? Come on, you could do way better." I couldn't. "I mean, sure she has boobs, but wouldn't you prefer," she leaned in, pressing her body against me, "the whole package?" If her demeanour hadn't been enough to know this woman was drunk, her breath was. But... It was impossible to deny that this buxom woman was beautiful. The long dress she worse had a slit along the side, showing off her long, toned leg and the wide hips that flared out of her waspish waist. Fire like hair cascaded down her shoulders and back, framing her snow like, freckled bust and, above that, a face that was fit for a model. Beautiful on the outside but seemingly rotten on the inside.
"Um... I'm flattered, but - " I didn't get to finish what I was saying.

Ae Ri squeezed in between us and, with a malice I'd never seen from her, pushed the woman back. Charlotte looked annoyed, staring down her bust at the Asian woman standing before her.

"He doesn't want what you're offering, Charlotte." She said planting her hands on her hips. I won't lie. The assertiveness was fucking hot.

Charlotte rolled her blue eyes, scoffed and looked down at Ae Ri. "I'm sorry, the adults were talking, tiny." Her freckled features turned up to me and she saw Ae Ri was clearly right. "God, something else you don't deserve." She directed the next part at me. "Be careful around the midget. She's more than meets the eye. And..." She stepped around Ae Ri, bumping her face with her chest before brushing her swollen bosom against my arm. "If you ever want to play with someone your own size, you know where to find me." I watched her go, swaying her hips hypnotically as she mingled back into the crowd.
Once she was out of ear shot, I turned back to Ae Ri. "Jesus, what the fuck was that?"

"She's just mad I made partner." Ae Ri puffed up with pride, brushing off the fact she'd just been slapped by a boob. "I used to be her assistant." She winked. That made my eyebrows rise. Alright, now that interaction made more sense. "I wonder how she'll react when I'm bigger." She made an overly thoughtful expression and tapped her chin. "I'm sure she'll be a lot more polite when she can't lord her size over me... Sure you wouldn't want to exchange a little extra?" Ae Ri asked, a glint in her dark eyes. I laughed at the time...


Christmas came and went in a standard fashion. Ae Ri spent the holidays with me since her family was all in South Korea. We had a blast watching Christmas movies, eating too much and exchanging presents. I was always slightly amazed by just how much she ate. I know she was an active person, hitting the gym and climbing regularly, but such a small size seemed amazingly good at packing food in. We joked that it all somehow went to her boobs.

After Christmas we spent new years together and then, only the week after, we were back in Dr. Wilson's office. We'd had a few check ins with him so he knew all about our relationship. Initially, he'd been a bit concerned but, in the end, he shrugged it off. After all, our genetic compatibility was great and we'd aced the other tests they'd subjected us to.

Now we were going through the final steps. The last paper work before the transferring would start. Giddily, I signed my name at the bottom of each sheet, dating them too. Ae Ri had already signed hers - she'd read each page carefully, and if she was fine with it then so was I. It's not like I'd be able to understand anything more than she had so I didn't even bother reading.

Dr. Wilson took the papers, stacked them together noisily on his desk and stood up. He reached out his empty hand, shaking our hands one after the other. "Welcome to the program." Beaming, he moved around his desk. "I'll call one of our team and you'll be taken through to the labs to be fitted for your bracelet." In a few strides he'd left the room, leaving us alone.
I offered my hand to Ae Ri and her tiny one slipped into my palm. Squeezing, I grinned. "I can't believe this is happening."

"I know!" She squealed. "New year and new me!" Ae Ri shook her hand in mine just as, if not more, excited than I was. "Gosh, I don't know how I'm going to feel taller!"

"Somehow even more confident?" I asked, smirking. Ae Ri slapped my bicep jokingly.

"Are you trying to say I'm big headed?" She pretended to be angry.

"No! Not at all. It's just amazing that you have so much personality in such a small package." I chided, pinching her sides and causing a fit of giggles.

"Well, it's about time this package got as big as I feel, don't you think?" I nodded, eyes darting down to her chest. After we transferred some size, I wondered just how massive those things would feel to me. "Hey!" She laughed, slapping me again, teasing, "get your head out of the gutter." Then a devilish smile replaced the feigned indignation. "Alright, fine, don't." She yanked her hand from mine and hefted up her bust. "Your big hands won't seem so big tonight when these girls are even juicier." Ae Ri squeezed her fingers into her pillows. "Think you're gonna be able to handle them or will your teeny, tiny fingers not be up to the task?"

I was surprised by just how big her trash talk was. It was like she'd be taking a whole foot from me. More surprisingly was my body's reaction. I shuffled my legs slightly, trying to hide the bulge that was rapidly tightening in my jeans. Opening my mouth to respond, the words never came - my rebuttal to her challenge was interrupted by the office door opening. Ae Ri dropped her bust, sending her breasts subtly bouncing beneath her top. She had snapped her gaze forwards, a slight warmth on her cheeks. I was trying so hard not to laugh.
"This is Dr. Hamilton." Dr. Wilson said, introducing a shorter, nerdier looking man. I didn't want to be mean but this guy looked like a walking stereotype. He must have been 5'5, short hair, pale skin, a slight hunch to his stature and an overall sickly appearance. His brown eyes looked absolutely tiny through his glasses, lenses about as thick as double glazed glass.

"I take it she wants to donate some height to you?" He joked, pushing the glasses up the ridge of his nose.

"Oh, I like him. He's funny." Ae Ri chuckled, pointing to Dr. Hamilton with her thumb and looking up at me. She turned back to him grinning only marginally upwards. The man wasn't too much bigger than her and may have actually been lighter due to her hobbies. Now it was his turn to blush. She tended to have that effect on people.

Dr. Wilson metaphorically passed us on to our new host and, together, we left him, walking through the building to the back of house, away from the offices. This is where the magic happebed. As we went Dr. Hamilton talked through next steps.

I felt my mind trailing as Ae Ri and Dr. Hamilton began chatting about the intricacies. I hadn't known Ae Ri grasped the science to this level. I took in as much as I could. The jist of it was: We would both be hooked up to bracelets that connected to a system on the lab servers. They could then change the values and our sizes on their end until we reach our desired sizes. That, of course, could only be done over a period of time. If done in one session, the shock to our bodies could be harmful. Today we'd only be exchanging an inch. The bracelets would stay on though. They would be on until we reached the sizes we agreed on and for an extra acclimation period.

Neither of us was disappointed about only exchanging an inch today. We'd both done our research and knew the process took time. Honestly, I'd be happy to be down to 6'4. What did catch us both off guard was what he went on to explain. Although the changes were somewhat proportional, my one inch held a lot more mass - muscle and fat - than an extra inch for Ae Ri. Consequently, there would be some additional changes to her body. It wouldn't be much, but Ae Ri was about to get a boost in muscle mass and curves. I.E. Her breasts and butt (and other muscles) were about to get proportionally bigger. Shock was rapidly replaced by an even more infectious glee for us both. This just kept getting better.

We reached a lab and were ushered into two little booths to change. Since we were only exchanging an inch, we'd been instructed to wear respectively baggier or tighter clothes. Shoes could be provided if the size was too far off. For the process we'd both need to be in our underwear, at least for the first calibration, anyway. I knew I'd be a little more self conscious than Ae Ri due to my lanky body so, in my booth I psyched myself up. Today would be the first step in being the size I wanted to be.

Emerging from the changing room in nothing more than a pair of boxers, I found Ae Ri stood opposite Dr. Hamilton. She was wearing a sports bra and a pair of panties. The man looked like he was sweating bullets opposite my girlfriend. Was he just struggling to keep his eyes off of her? I stepped over to catch the last of the conversation. "N-no, I don't think that would be possible." He said, almost hiding behind his clip board. "Anyway, let me grab a nurse to hook you both up to the monitoring equipment." He said, relief on his face, white coat fluttering as he scampered away.
"What was that about?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing. Just asking how they work some of the more disproportionate changes." Ae Ri shrugged. If my rational mind had been working better, I might have asked for more details. Instead, all the talk about disproportionate changes had me hung up on our earlier conversation, busy fantasising about Ae Ri having even bigger boobs.

A male and female nurse came over, cutting my time for contemplation to an end. Soon Ae Ri and I had electrodes dotted around our body. We were sat in two large, round, comfy chairs, waiting for the procedure to start. Dr. Hamilton returned with a set of matching bracelets. Thin metallic bands that looked to be made up of lots of little sections, presumably to allow them to shrink and grow with the wearer. He sheepishly placed one on Ae Ri and one on me.
Everything this guy did dripped with a nervous energy. He even dashed back away from us like he'd had his feet burned. Picking up a tablet from a counter nearby Hamilton tapped it a few times.

"Ready?"

I looked over to Ae Ri and extended my hand again, mirroring what I'd done in the office. She threaded her fingers through mine and smiled. Looking to Hamilton, I nodded. Ae Ri voiced a confirmation. Then the transfer began.

A tiny light on the bracelet glowed and it hummed on my arm, vibrating. There's literally no way I can describe the sensation of shrinking and really get across how it feels. Imagine that feeling of sinking in your seat, letting yourself slide down the chair - but now, keep in mind that you're not sliding down. Your legs are sliding up, feet dragging across the floor. Your whole body is inching in. Suddenly, that breath you'd just taken isn't the right size for your lungs and there's so much oxygen in your chest that you feel like you're going to burst. Then again, maybe that last part was just because I gasped as everything started. The jolt of energy in your wrist will do that though. That warm grip on your arm that sends tingles all through your body hits hard.
I watched for a handful of seconds as my chest shrank in and my shoulders receded. My underwear's elastic waistband became less taunt and less snug.

I was so preoccupied with my own transformation that I almost didn't register Ae Ri's. Almost. It was pretty hard to miss considering the moan that erupted out of her just a moment after my shrinking had stopped. My size was being routed into her now and her dainty fingers throbbed thicker and longer, crawling across my skin as they closed harder around the back of my hand. They dug into my fingers like tiny knives, strength bursting in her muscles. Her head was tilted back against the chair and I could subtly see her ebony hair inch up the white cushion. Her shoulders widened and definition deepened very slightly across her arms. I was more distracted by her chest. By the material of her sports bra pulling taunt, soft, heavy breast surging out to overfill the bra just enough to cause her skin to spill over the edge.

Then, just like that, it stopped. Ae Ri's flexed body relaxed in the chair, slumping slightly. "Oh fuck." She whispered, eyes fluttering open. Her gorgeous mahogany eyes turned to me, bigger than before. The smile on her lips stretched wider, white teeth shining, enchanting me. The fear was gone in an instant and I grinned back, positively spellbound. Her whole body had thickened slightly. Thicker legs, wider hips, bigger boobs. Even her chest and back and become just a tad girthier. She looked amazing.

Eagerly, Ae Ri stood from her chair, hand still in mine, coaxing me up too. I pushed away any hesitation and stood. Ae Ri wobbled, not used to her new height and stared down her body, taking it all in. I wasn't looking at myself. I was marvelling at her as well. To me, she'd just sprouted two inches taller and a little sturdier - from mid chest to nearer, but not quite, shoulder height. The curve of her breasts and her hips was more exaggerated and her whole body had a new layer of power added to it. I liked the change.

She looked up at me, craning her neck less, a wonderment shining in her eyes as she saw me from a new vantage point. Then she rocked up onto her tip toes and pushed a kiss to my lips. I was pushed back by the force of it, both of us going into the kiss with the usual amount of movement - more than was necessary now.

I finally looked away from Ae Ri at the world and drank in the changes. It felt uncanny. Everything was just slightly askew, just slightly off, and my brain wasn't handling the stimulus well. They'd warned us about this. I ran through the steps, closing my eyes, taking a deep breath, three... Two... One... When I opened my eyes things seemed to shiver and then click into place, the that weird sensation that everything was off evaporating.

I couldn't believe it. I was shorter and my beautiful girlfriend just became even more mind numbingly hot. I squeezed Ae Ri's hand and we kissed properly, without bashing teeth.

I couldn't wait to give her more of my size.