- Text Size +
Sleep eluded me. It was crazy. When I was trying to stay awake, the fatigue of cumming draining me, Ae Ri measuring herself across the room, I couldn't avoid dozing off. The last thing I remember was hearing her giddily announcing that she was 6'10 and a half. Now, after a plague of nightmares - flashes of shrinking away to nothing, fitful and broken unconsciousness, I couldn't get back into a slumber. Sleep was some tiny rodent scurrying away any time I got close, forcing me to stay awake. To face what I'd done. Ae Ri's giant body had me cocooned, glued the bed, cozily snuggled around me, body heat warmer than any duvet. Quietly, she was semi snoring, huffing and puffing, unaware of my consciousness, a little closer to the 7 foot march. I was stuck here, still in shock, reeling from the decision I'd made in the stark clarity that was left after I'd finally orgasmed. Even pinned to the bed, unable to see her, she was undeniably bigger, unfairly larger. There was almost a four inch difference from before I'd emptied my balls into her. And I'd allowed it. I'd... I'd been the one to dedicate those inches to her, trading them for release, for another hit of the pipe. Fuck me, there was no better an adjective for me than 'addict.'

Time elongated, allowing my brain to dance in circles around it all. The wildest thing was, despite these thoughts, a slither, a depraved part of me wasn't really regretful. It was only two inches right? I was already smaller than 5 foot anyway. What's the difference between short and slightly shorter? But then the nightmares rushed back and I remembered that that was no way to think. That train of thought ran along a set of tracks that could take me to a perilous, dangerous place.

Submerged in gorgeous woman and neck deep in a crumbling mental state, I did eventually fall asleep. I don't know when but with her wrapped around me, my brain must have given up processing the nightmare of reality into dreams.

I awoke with a start, sunlight, golden, seeping into the room. Ae Ri's oversized hand was jerking at my morning wood. "Look how teeny tiny it looks." She cooed, dreamily. My tip no longer peaked out from the top of her hand. The entire thing was lost in her grip, as if I needed another reminder of last night.

The duvet had been cast aside and my miniscule body was laid next to hers. "What are you doing?" I gasped, wondering what type of trick this would be. Would she leverage this into me losing more size?

"Hm? Just waking you up the best way possible." She smiled, dark eyes twinkling mischievously. "You did such a good job yesterday that I think you deserve it. Don't you?" I blinked a half dozen times. Was I actually awake? Suddenly it was a stark possibility that this might be a dream. Did my body not vent enough of it's moronic sexual frustration?Half asleep, grogginess still dissipating, everything remained just a touch surreal.

"I..." Her other hand pressed a finger to my lips, shushing me.

"No. I decide when my puppy deserves a reward. So shush." Still in disbelief, I could do nothing but accept. A tiny grunt, a murmur of pleasure and obedience came out of me as response. With all the hatred I was pouring onto myself, this abrupt wave of love and praise and such gentleness melted me down into slag. My internal anger and shame was so small compared to her and, quickly, that evaporated with the grogginess of sleep.

Shifting suddenly, her weight and size tilted the mattress, making me dip and jerk away for stability. She'd let go of my dick, rearranging herself. "Get up here." She said, ushering me to sit up against the headboard. I didn't understand what was going on until Ae Ri thrust her tit into my face. Well, it was both boobs but my size, and their's, of course, meant I could only really focus on one at a time now. A dark cherry pink, puffy, inverted nipple slowly shrugged itself free, erecting only a few inches from my face. Watching it swell and grow and harden in front of me made me shiver. "Mhm." She hummed, bouncing the pectoral that was as wide as my head, beneath the glorious breast, making it loom closer. Brain lacksidasically decoding that, I understood that, wordlessly, she'd invited me to touch the milky, soft, luscious tear drop in front of me. "Come on, you begged yesterday." She teased, taking up my dick again, masterfully playing it, a jazz musician running through scales on a saxophone. My eyes rolled inside my skull. Fuck, she was good. "Now's your chance to play, Paulie." She purred, enjoying how easy it was to have my in the palm of her hand. Figuratively and literally now.

Breathing shallowly, I brought my hands up, a little intimidated by the boulder of a mammary in front of me. Ae Ri had always been stacked. Huge tits on her 4'11 body. But now those huge breasts were magnified for her gargantuan frame - swollen up to the size of a literal udder. So long ago I could hold her breast in one hand, even if it spilled out of my grasp. One hand wouldn't cut it at all now. Doubtlessly, I'd need both to hold or even fondle this behemoth. Her nipple, proud and huge, pointed at me like a gun. It was so fucking big now. All of her was. Something that should have been small, it was right here, almost oppressively crowding me against the headboard. Tentatively, I finally reached out. Electricity ran through my hands on contact with the flawlessly smooth, perfect boob, my dick flexing in her bear sized claw. "Ohhhhhh." She cooed. "That feels good. Keep going."

If someone had a gun to my head and demanded I stopped, I wouldn't be able to. She didn't need to tell me to keep going. Her words just gave extra gravity to my fall. I sank my hands into the sides of the breast, squishing the monster, feeling how heavy it was to lift as the nipple bubbled forwards, driven by the compression behind it. Tiny bumps, a texture I wanted on my tongue, made me go almost cross eyed as I watched it, too close. Fondling the head dwarfing tit, I stared, mesmerised at it. "Suck it." The whisper came from above, answerering a question I hadn't voiced. Permission granted, I leaned forwards, opening my mouth wide, tongue eagerly coming forward to greet the firm, excited, rough nugget of nerves. My girlfriend moaned, laughing as I became a greedy, libido driven goblin all over again, suckling and nibbling and flicking the nipple. In my mouth it was dominant, thick and hard and big. I pulled on her, mushing my face into her, growing more wild as her one hand drove me closer to the edge.

As I mentally spiralled, I couldn't get the enormity of her tit out of my head. My mind fixated on it. One breast. One boob. So fucking big that it blocked everything else out. I could massage it with both hands, face pressed against it and still I wasn't touching all of it at once. Then a darker, more morbid thought struck me. So much of my size was in this one, flawless, soft, orb. It was this big, mainly, because of me, right? I'd been drained into this breast. How many inches? How much weight - muscle and fat - sliced away from me to bloat this thing bigger and heavier and more glorious? And how much more would be taken still? That horrid, dark, self destructive thought... It burned bright. It flipped a switch in my brain and battered the neural network into horny submission. Ignoring all the negative emotions, clouds seared away by the heat of the idea, I thought it was fucking hot.

Gripping onto her hard, I sucked, eyes screwed shut, body aflame and tight. It was building and building as I held onto the ripe piece of fruit that had been overfed by me. Whining, legs quaking, I burst into Ae Ri's hand. Having those dirty, deplorable thoughts, arms fatiguing, holding up the globe of a tit like Atlas, I'd succumbed to the succubus. And she happily accepted the load, milking me into her massive paw, gently massaging my member until the orgasm faded, getting every last drop oozed into her hand. None of it had escaped her grasp, all caught in the catcher's mitt. Bringing that hand up, she carefully balanced my jism until her palm was brought up to her face. Long, powerful tongue curled out and forwards, lapping at her hand, collecting every scrap of my small outburst of seed. "Mhhhm. This might have to become a new morning ritual. A shot of extra protein to start off my day." She laughed. Shyly, I retracted into myself. Once again, my senses returned after the orgasm, crushing me with shame. She pressed a kiss to the top of my head, oblivious to my troubles, then began moving.

Rolling away, the giant shifted to the other side of the field like bed with ease, long legs bent at an angle as her feet hit the floor. Slightly more acute than last night, my mind quipped. Shedding the top she'd fallen asleep in, she stretched. Quiet, little pops echoed over to me, the space between vertebrae elongated, spine lengthening slightly as her new height fully unfurled, muscle flexing and bunching as she did. She got up, searching to find some clothes. Entranced, I watched as she moved about, bigger again. I'd been semi awake last time. Now I could see her full glory compared to the world with full awareness.

Plucking a sport bra from her wardrobe, she held it out, this tiny thing in front of all of her. My eyes widened as she attempted to squeeze into it. Lats like wings, powerful, deep chest and, of course, the breasts that made volleyballs look small. Cramming all of that into an elastic prison that had been outgrown was indeed, an attempt, and only that. Not even close to successful. Volume increased faster than height. A law that has been ground into my brain. She barely got it over her shoulders, muscled torso popping with bulges as she twisted and bent, struggling to get what seemed like dental floss thin bands of material over the flood of her flesh. She let go, allowing the elastic to snap to her skin, digging into her, making her curves muffin top out in all directions, above and below and to the sides, dough spilling out of a container. She laughed, "God, outgrowing clothes will never get old." Yanking it off, she casually pinged the rubber band of a garment away. "Just two inches and you've got me too big for my bras, Paulie. You've got some potent juice!" She giggled, strolling around the bed, coming over to me, monumental in scale, towering.

"C'mon, get up." She urged, wanting to see how much the chasm of difference had widened. I was called up, called to my feet to assessed the damage I myself had done. Swaying slightly, full of an internalised grief, I shuffled up. Shuffled up to stare into the side of a castle wall. Stones, engraved and etched together. Upper abs sat in front of me, nipples certifiably over my head. Ae Ri gave a melodic lilt and scooped up one breast. Leaning in closer, bringing my nose to her skin, she let it drop onto my head, compressing my neck and letting it spill over my scalp and onto my ears. I was wearing a boob hat. One that had enough mass to make me at least an inch shorter. It conjured up mental images of those wide brimmed summer hats that ladies wear. Only mine was narrower, heavier and... Yeah, okay, it was way fucking better than any hat, but my cheeks still burned with embarrassment.

A mocking gasp. "I love your hat, shrimp! Where did you get it?" She joked, laughing to herself. I remained quiet, feeling the heat of her obliques and under breast, gradually gravity crushed my neck shorter. Down here it felt like it's own biome, noticeably more humid, warmer and... That delightful smell. Patented by her body, mixed with a perfume that would make me pine for her if she wasn't here. "You like it down there, puppy?" She asked, my silence noted.

"It's... It's okay." I said, trying not to feel too pitiful, spent cock twitching, her necromancy threatening to bring it back to life. I didn't want to admit I could stay here all day. I also didn't want to admit that my neck was starting to hurt, compressed downward by the weight of a single tit. She moved away, temperature dropping and my vertebrae springing back up. "Wha - where are you going?" I asked the naked giant. I hated how the words sounded coming out of my mouth.

Snatching up a pair of shorts, she been going to leave. Stopping in the doorway - which looked strikingly smaller than it did yesterday - she turned. "Just because I'm too big for a sports bra doesn't mean I'm not gonna workout. Perks to having your own gym." She shrugged, waving the shorts. "I make the dress code. Although... Maybe no cardio. I don't want to knock myself out." She slapped the side of her breast, a crack of a whip. Jesus, that little slap from her could break my neck if it made her breast bounce around that much.

"What should I do?" I deplored myself for  asking that even more than my last question. Even if I had been feeling rudderless and lost with her leaving, I shouldn't be asking for orders.

There was a flicker of an expression that was hard to place. Pity? No. No, it was softer than that. It was like she'd just seen a kitten mewling, distraught that it's owner wasn't immediately next to them. Shit, was this seperation anxiety? "Aww, is puppy gonna miss me?" She snorted. "Well... You can watch me workout if you've got time, but you've got some chores I want you to finish. First, wash up the mess you made cooking dinner. Oh, and the mess I made with my midnight snack." Initially I was shocked by the fact that she had somehow had room for more food after last night. Then, realising the transfer had probably sparked a gluttonous feast, I remained shocked - now because I hadn't noticed her being gone. Maybe it hadn't been such a sleepless night after all. How long had I been out? "Plus, I expect breakfast and a protein shake ready the second I'm done with my workout."

I regreted the question even more now, that smug, self satisfied smirk capping off her demands from so up high. But, life given meaning again, I too began to move. Peeling my heavy, soiled, still moist top off of the floor, I wrinkled my nose. "God, this smells so strong." It wasn't a lie. The fabric had absorbed a lot during our devious adventures and now it wreaked of sex.

"You don't like my smell?" The hairs on the back of my arm rose. Her tone felt deep like the ocean. Deep enough to drown me.

"I - I didn't mean that!" Suddenly, my guard choked me again as I span back to look at her.

"I'm joking." Ae Ri chortled, hip to one side, leaning on the door frame. "Wash it. In fact, there's a hamper in the corner." A long finger pointed to a pale, wicker basket. "Do a wash. That can be another morning chore. Add that to it. Or don't. Either way, it'll be smelling of me again soon anyway." Blowing me a kiss, she winked and disappeared, rumbling away, out to continue her day.

Breathing a sigh of relief, I turned to look at the wicker hamper, lid closed over the clothes inside. I hadn't noticed it before. Why would I while she was turning my brain into mush? Opening the lid, a wave of perfume and sweat hit me, a light headed sensation grounding me. I had another job added to the list. While she was off to continue her day, my day of servitude was beginning too...


After putting on a load of clothes - a load too large to carry, causing me to drop items over and over again as I waddled - I was left with two more mountains to climb. Cleaning up the mess from dinner (and Ae Ri's midnight rampage) and prepping breakfast.

Cleaning dishes was arduous. Rubber gloves too big and pans and kitchen gear, heavier than ever, it took an endless time to scrub then into a sparkle. I tried to ignore the fact that the counter was even higher, or that I had to rock onto the balls of my feet each time I reached for the dish soap. It was impossible though. Each movement was a repetitive caw from an angry bird, pecking against the inside of my skull. You did this, it shrieked every time. A mournful air descended over me as I slaved away.

Eventually I finished, stacking a pan onto a precarious pile. My hands felt raw, water having seeped into the gloves until I'd just abandoned them completely. But I wasn't done. Now it was breakfast time. Thank God Ae Ri's workouts were as large as she was. I still had time.

Opening the fridge, I felt that sinking feeling drag me lower, the bird stabbing at my temple harder. The shelves were deeper and taller. Shaking the attack on my head away, I struggled focused on the fact that there'd been a restocking of ingredients at some point. When had she had time for this?

Chopping anything that I thought I might need, cracking open eggs, I ploughed further into my job. The feel that the world had grown dogged my psyche. No matter how much I tried to pry away the thoughts, it just made them more persistent, it made the cawing louder. I'd parted with the inches willingly. The mournful air grew heavier, becoming a melencholic fog that clouded everything around me. Self pity. Self loathing. Hate. Sadness. But the final straw, the thing that cracked the bone, was getting the pan down from the hanging rack.

I'd hung it up after washing it yesterday. I'd put it up there. Me. Tip toeing, calves flexed as hard as I could, even hopping, I couldn't budge the heavy, steel. My nostrils flared, eyes watery, fingers brushing the lip of the pan over and over. I'd thought this was hot earlier. The twist of the knife. Just like I was in denial about loving the monster... I was in denial about this too, wasn't I? Biting my quivering lip. I pushed the grief down, letting myself fall back onto my heels.

Shut up. Just shut up! I screamed in my own head. My hands shook as I hyperventilated. Balling them up into fists, I hammered down onto the chest high counter, rattling some silver ware. Closing my eyes, I stuffed thoughts back where they came from, like trying to get a sleeping bag back into it's container.

Okay... Okay, I'm fucked in the head. Simple as that. Giving her size was sexy. Having more of her. Knowing it was from me. Knowing I'm carving pieces of myself away to... To... I did it and I liked it and I just had to face that.

But I couldn't let it happen again. I couldn't. I. Couldn't.

Opening my eyes, I kept them glued to the counter. Eyes on my hands. I needed a distraction or I'd wallow in madness all fucking day. My hands hurt. I needed a stool or something to stand on. Not the ones opposite me, on the other side of the island. If I damaged one or somehow ruined the upholstery on one of the chairs, Ae Ri would be pissed. Fuck. I looked around. Did I really need one of those pans? Reluctantly, I realised I did. The row of hanging, metal circles were the only pans besides the skillet I'd used yesterday evening. And I needed more than one pan. I needed to bite the bullet and ask her. So I went to the gym.

Blood thrumming in my ears, I approached. Feminine grunts echoed out as I grew closer to the room, the chattering of metal on metal peppering the sounds. Entering, I saw her, the giant, with her back to me, standing in front of a long, wall length mirror, in a metal frame that seemed like a prison. My eyes widened. A barbell, laden with plates, sagged around her shoulders, weight bending it into a frown. Shimmering, drenched in perspiration, every muscle taunt and flexed and hard, veins criss crossing, thick roads pumping through her, knuckles white on the bar, she held up enough metal to crush a regular person flat. I tried to count stacked plates on the bar when suddenly she moved, falling into a squat, weights shaking audibly, bar bouncing. Legs surged under her, taking the strain, shorts bursting, fuck, even she looked ready to burst. Explosively, she rose, rattling the whole gym, the squat cage around her wobbling with the force. Then, after breathing, in and out, stabilising her core, she sank again in a controlled motion, going deep, ass nearing the floor, thighs engorged, pumped even larger than before. Wordlessly, I'd shuffled closer and now, due to my proximity, I noticed something, stomach sent fluttering. Like this we would be eye to eye. Even squatted so low, I'd still only be looking her in the eye. God, she was massive. A magnificent, awesome, terrifying mountain. My earlier self confession stirred in my mind. Firing back up, I stared at her reflection in the mirror, at her breasts bouncing, at the concentration on her face, at the carved chunks of muscle that made her. Each leg, tight and powerful was thicker than my entire body. A shiver ran through me. That comparison wasn't even close anymore. As she rose the leg shifted, definition surfacing all across it, making me starry eyed.

She racked the bar and quickly I ripped my attention away from the leg, counting. 260, no 280kg (617lbs)?! "You're done already?" She asked, recovering her breath, turning and placing her hands on her hips as she did. It was an intimidating pose even if it hadn't been intended to be.

"No." I mumbled glumly. "I, uh, couldn't reach the pan." Confused, her eyes narrowed, brow furrowing further. "Do you have a - a stool or something?... So I can stand on it?"

Her face lit up, understanding finally flourishing across it as a gleeful grin spread. "Oh my God. Show me." Stepping forwards, out of the metal square, she approached. Stomach churning as the beautiful mass quaked towards me, I felt my face redden. I didn't want this to happen. But there wasn't going to be a way out of this one. Downtrodden, I walked back to the kitchen, a gargantuan shadow following me, taking miniature steps to keep my pace.

Appraising my cleaning with a hum, she looked around the kitchen, then posted up behind me at the island. Gesturing to the pan that hung down from it's rack, she eagerly spoke. "Try and get it down." Humiliation built as I tried. I jumped and scraped and strained and clawed but all I did was knock it, sending it swinging on the hook. Ae Ri scoffed, quietly laughing at my struggles to reach it. Something so simple to her was an insurmountable trial for me. She reached out and poked the pan that was hanging practically in her eye line. "Aww, widdle Pauline's short, stubby arms can't reach the pan he could yesterday?" My shoulders sagged in defeat. Pouting, she thought for a second, smugness diffusing from her face. Gliding closer, she hooked her hands under my arms, around my ribs, and hefted my up, nothing more than a bag of flour to her. "Here you go, puppy." Softly, the words drifted into my head, surprising me with the lack of a teasing tone. "You've done a good job so far." She continued, velvet lips pressing a large kiss to my neck. Muscles relaxed into soup in her hands and I swooned. Distracted, it took me a second to remember why I was up here, held aloft by a giant. I grabbed the large pan, unhooking it, clutching it to my chest like a tyre as I was lowered. Her huge hand engulfed my head, ruffling my hair, foot steps shaking the ground as she moved away. "Call me when breakfast is done. And don't worry about my shake. I'll make it when I'm done. I don't think you'll be able to reach everything." She said, no maliciousness in the quip about my reach.

I was dumbfounded, alone in the kitchen holding the wide, heavy pan. There'd been a switch in her then, hadn't there? That was... Why was she being so... So nice?


Breakfast was made and then eaten. I was given more chores to do. More cleaning, more tasks and more work. I made the house spotless under her command. But the whole time she was supportive and comforting and nice. The whole day. Then the next and the next and the next. That's how it continued. It wasn't just her being 'nice' though. She was loving and gentle and caring and, even with her still constant teasing, full of praise. It shaved away at my shame and sorrow, chunk by chunk. Sure, I was still basically a servant and she was strict, quick to punish if my efforts didn't meet her satisfaction, but it didn't matter. As long as I didn't slip up too much she poured on the love and praise and my self worth was revived from the corpse it had been. And I was actually beginning to... Enjoy the dynamic. The new normal. It felt right. I felt productive and happy and her response made me proud in my work. The shame of what I did was lifted completely. However, a big part of that was one incredibly significant factor.

Over those days we'd not had another transfer.There'd been no demanding, no manipulating and no changes in our respective sizes. So not only did the shame fade, but my fearful worry did too. Oh, and we'd had a ton of sexual rendezvousing. My concern that size and sex would be forever linked didn't come to fruition. Well, not in that way anyway. They were definitely linked in other ways. Her changes, her growth, her size had always been erotic to her and, although I'd resisted it, it was to me too. I'd accepted that, finally. That acceptance, even if it was purely in my mind, changed things. It was subtle at first, but our love making was evolving, our roles in the relationship deepening. It started gradually, Ae Ri's almost telepathic power picking up on the change. She fed off of my acceptance somehow, silently understanding, translating it into her letting loose more, letting herself really dive into her desires. Allowing herself to be rougher, even more domineering, even more teasing, emphasising our sizes - pushing my limits and boundaries. I distinctly remember how it began, the dial pushing up to 11, one day in her gym. I'd earned the right to be there by finishing the cleaning earlier that evening. Now I got to watch.

She'd been targeting her back, storming through the workouts machine after machine. Finally, she went to hit some weighted pull ups. Ae Ri was putting on chunky, leather belt, the one that had a chain hanging from it, the chain to attach more weight. It was then, watching her about to put it on that memories resurfaced, flickering behind my eyes. I thought about the last time we'd done pull ups together and, as if she listened to my thoughts, I saw her pause. The belt was around her waist, a length in each hand, when they froze in their actions and her head rose to lock her eyes to mine. Somehow I knew what she was thinking.

"Puppy, how much do you think you weigh?" We'd competed long ago. I'd lied about my weight, lied in a bid to seem bigger and heavier and stronger than her. I'd known then I was already outgunned even then. Now the arms race was completely lopsided. I had twigs. She had 50 caliber anti tank turrets. Or... Some other obscenely large gun.

Cheeks beginning to set aflame, I stuttered out a weak, "I-I dunno." She dropped the belt and sauntered over me, one foot placed in front the other, a walk on the catwalk, naked apart from a pair of shorts that were becoming a thong.

"How about you be my weights for a set?" One eyebrow bobbed up and down with the rhetorical question. We'd competed with our body weights and now she could handle mine and hers. The competition was dead. Spinning, she squatted down, hips widening as the shorts creaked and her ass flooded my vantage point. Insides boiling with trepidation, I climbed up, clinging to the rocky cliff face and leaning my weight onto her. Tying my hands around her neck, legs so high up on her waist that I could feel the undersides of her tits while she was bent forwards. I held tight, a feather on her back as she stood, rocketing up, simply, completely unhindered. A sense of vertigo hit me and I wondered how I'd ever been anywhere near this height before. But God, her hair smelled divine, loose bun in my face.

Each footfall I bounced, rocking up and down against the smooth marble. She didn't need to jump to reach the bars, easily griping them with her feet flat on the floor. It was as if I were riding an elevator. Smooth, slow, controlled, we rose, climbing up into the air. Shoulders bulged under my arms, her lats expanding to force my legs more open, her back solidifying into diamond at the apex of the rep. "Huh," I heard then. A sound of surprise and acknowledgement that, ironically, left me confused.

We started to lower and rise, easily, always steady and controlled. Ae Ri must have done at least 10 reps before she planted her feet back onto the ground. Crouching, she allowed me to step off of the rollercoaster, hoping she hadn't felt my dick stabbing her in the spine. Once off, she examined me, looking me up and down in a way that had tension building in the air.

"What's wrong?" I nervously asked.

"You felt light."

"Um... I guess I am light?"

"I mean you felt light compared to what I usually lift." Now sweat - my own sweat, not hers from hanging off of her - began beading up on my brow. "Come here." She said, passing me by, heading to a set of scales against one wall. I followed, stopping short as I eyed the metal machine. "Get on." She nodded, stepping on it lightly, tapping her foot onto the plate and bringing it to life. I hesitated. Snapping, a branch cracked in half, her fingers clicked thrice. "Now." Tone grave, she pointed to where I should be stood. She didn't like to wait anymore. I wasn't allowed to hesitate when she gave orders and I knew that. So, scuttling over, I jumped onto the metal plate and watched the dots flash a handful of times.

I knew I was skinny. I knew I was light. Yet the number that materialised on the screen made my heart pump in reverse.

"Ohhh, puppy." I could hear the amusement in her voice, followed by malevolent, musical, taunting laughter. "That's... Fuck, that's way less than what I put on the belt." I shrank on the scale, dwindling before the towering woman as my reduction was given a number. "You weigh 38 (80) fucking kilograms (pounds), Paulie." There was a breathless laugh there, and that's when it hit me that she was really shocked too. For some reason that made my insides shrivel more. "That's... That's probably one of my legs, puppy." She giggled. "Isn't that embarrassing? Outweighed by a single leg. That's pretty pathetic, you skinny runt." Head lowering, more, keeping my eyes down on the number, I didn't answer, marinading in my own pity, wallowing and -

"You're not embarrassed though, are you? You're too busy being turned on." Shock hit me, a bolt of thunder lancing across my brain, eradicating my embarrassment in a second. Her voice had changed, carrying a implication of what she was thinking. The words alone had kickstarted my libido, made my body respond, skin prickling, loins stirring. "You are though, aren't you? You think it's sexy that one of my long, thick legs weighs as much as you." I began to turn, just catching a glimpse of her smirk before an arm coiled around my front, pulling me into her, the heat from her skin radiating over my neck and back, tit and muscle enveloping me, sucking me in. "Tell me, Paulie." Whispering, she squeezed me into her more.

"I - uh." Her left hand came around, wrapping my dick up and tugging on me.

"I mean. That last transfer proved it really, didn't it? You like how big I've gotten. How much of your size, I've eaten up to become this. You willingly did it." I'm convinced that she was acting as a scaffold, holding me up, because my legs had turned into jelly. "You know, I haven't weighed myself since that transfer. How about we see how big I've gotten, huh, Paulie?"  A foot that looked nearly double the size of mine stepped onto the plate, brushing skin against skin, pressed against mine, her big toe eclipsing a few of mine. The number disappeared, dots flashing again as the weight on the scale shot up. Another foot was placed down, on the other side of mine, making the wall behind me rise, breasts slipping up and more onto my shoulders. I was squashed and squished, her trunk like arm compressing me so we both fit on the scale.

I'd been looking down before but now my head was forced down by the weight of breast. I was constrained to involuntarily stare at the electronic read out, even if I didn't want to. "What does it say?" She purred above me. "I can't see with you and my tits in the way."

Hoarse, voice a scratch, I answered, "203kg (447lbs)."

"Ohhhh?" Cobblestones wobbling behind me, she chuckled. "So I weigh 165kg (363lbs)? What is that, quadruple your frail ass?" Struggling through mathematics, I realised it was more. She weighed more than 4 times my weight. Far heavier than I'd been. Shit, she was heavier than we'd originally been together. Numbers diffused from my mind, becoming wisps of memories as her massaging took on a faster rhythm. "C'mon. You basically told me you loved me. You can admit to this too."

"Huh?" I wheezed, breath hitching in my lungs as rational thoughts began to leak from my grey matter.

"Tell me you like giving me your size."

"I d-don't know." I mewed weakly, collapsed against her.

"Yeah, you do. We both do." Her massaging became more aggressive. "You've been so great recently. Not lying to yourself. Doing well with chores. Being a good puppy. Don't ruin that. You know you like me bigger and stronger. You did from the beginning t... Too." She sounded breathless too now, her own libido becoming a storm. The praise felt good. I had been doing a good job. And... I shouldn't lie to myself.

"I lo-love you." I groaned. It was easier to break this time. I'd already gotten over my denial once and now it felt easier to chip away at my defenses just a little more, especially when she was being so supportive. "I've always... Fuck... I've always loved you. S-so fu-fuckin' much." She moaned quietly and I begun to grope at her, pawing, reaching and grabbing at the structure propping me up. God, it was hard to think while this horny, let alone speak.

"Mhmmm, I know you do. I know you like me being big too. But there's one thing you've never said." The probing continued as she played with me, edging me closer and closer. "Just like you've always loved me, you've always liked helping me become what I deserve to be. You love empowering me, don't you? Giving me your size inch by inch."

Still stood on the scale that had shown the ground breaking revelation of my weight, where my shame should have reached an apex, she whittled away at me. I couldn't even think of my weight or my grief now. Just the sweet words and the ecstacy she was piling onto me. I crumbled. "I - I think it's hot. You - you're hot. And every time I th-thought it was hot." This wasn't a dam bursting or an earthquake of a confession anymore. This was me digging the hole I was in just a smidge deeper.

Her moan vibrated my bones. She squished me into her, furiously milking me. I came then. And things began to change more.


Initially it began with more begging. Stricter, more specific orders. More of my chores were focused on her now. More pampering and kissing and massaging. Her beauty routine, lotions and skin care, washing herself in the shower, it all became my job. Even our foreplay had become augmented, all centred around her and how much of her there was. I happily obliged in ever scenario, eager to travel the plains of her grandness. And when I did that, things would get more physical. She'd bend me, twist me, contort me into whatever she needed, to make sure she was maximising pleasure. I was used. And I fucking adored it. It hurt. It was painful being shaped for her to fuck, but even if I didn't get to cum, the fact that I'd brought her to climax was enough.

It meant I was blue balled a lot, always horny, always drooling over her curves, thinking about her and her body. It made me more desperate for her praise. I had to do a good job cooking and cleaning or I'd lose my chance to do the other services. Serving her, that is. Before I knew it, I begging without her demanding it. I was taking the initiative. Reading some physical or mental cues and, conditioned by her, I'd be frantic, rabid to do my job. To feel her and massage her and whatever else. I'd also be begging for release, dick magically hard whenever she wanted, balls tight and precum leaking out of me, a slobbering mess. When I was really good I'd get to cum. If I worshipped her right and made sure she was satisfied, then I'd get release. She'd fuck me. She'd pound me. She'd lift me up, hooking my legs over her shoulders and blow me, 7 foot in the air. I craved every second, fully addicted, completely consumed by my new life.

However, even in this new cycle, one thing gnawed at me. In the brief lucid moments it bothered me. Charlotte. The other prisoner. Ae Ri would feed her, take her to the bathroom and whatever else. In those snippets of reality, I'd feel it again. The guilt. She was still stuck, a prisoner. Living a brutal life while I got to exist in paradise. I couldn't. I couldn't be really happy knowing she was still there, a reminder of how fucked this entire situation was, how this wasn't really a paradise. Even if I'd given in and was reaping rewards, this was still insane. So I said something. Bringing the topic up was a catalyst, a pandora's box that I should have avoided.

"Sooo... When are you going to let her go?" I asked as cautiously as I could. Ae Ri had just returned from dropping off her dinner and I thought this would be the best time to broch the topic, while we were both sat, relaxed in the front room.

"What?" Alright, so there would never be a good time to bring it up.

"Y'know, so it can be just us two." I stammered, romanticising the idea as best as I could.

"Let her go?" There was a hint of disbelief in the question.

"Well, so we can-"

"You want me to let her go? After everything she did - " her eyes bore holes into me " - I told you what she did." I could imagine whisps of smoke rising off of her. "And you think I should let her go." I felt like a grape in the sun, drying out into a raisin.

"N-no, I get it, I do. I know she's been cruel to you but... You've won haven't you? She's just a loose end now, right? Don't you want to live your life without having to deal with her all the time?" I kept on her side. I appealed to her getting more of what she wanted instead of my moral dillema.

A grimace on her face, she replied. "Look, don't you worry about her. I have a plan for her."

"What does that -"

"I'm done talking about this."

So that was that. She had a plan and I should keep my mouth shut. I thought that would be the end of it. I was sorely mistaken.


A few hours later we were sat in the bedroom going through part of the beauty routine I'd mentioned. Well, I was sat while she was laid out, body stretching from one end of the bed almost completely to the other side. Ae Ri had packed on mass. A lot of it. The transfers had snowballed her insane workouts and now she was certain that moisturising and lotioning up her body was the only reason she hadn't gotten stretch marks. It was up to me to apply said products now. To be honest, I was surprised I was allowed this evening after I'd soured the mood. Yet, here I was, perched on her redwood hamstrings, two pythons under me, kneading her ass with what seemed to be a gallon of some coconut stuff. I'd started at her feet about 20 minutes ago, working my way all the way up. Biceps and triceps and forearms burning, I kept massaging, mesmerised by my task and the rump that could snuff my life out in an instant.

"Enough." Came the order, stopping me and my granite member in our tracks. Pulling my greedy hands back, I dismounted her, standing on the bed as she moved to turn over. Flipping, she laid back, breasts wobbling, undulating with their own weight, gradually settling to a standstill - proud and magnificently large on her chest. "These next."

My eyebrows shot up, lids fluttering as I took that command in. This was new. Most assuredly a surprise too. "Um, where should I sit?"

"Where you always sit, duh."  She waved a hand at her own form. She liked the idea that I could be a humming bird, pruning the lioness. Positioning myself around her hips, I lowered myself slowly to straddle her front, chewing my lip. Crotch to crotch was an almost too dangerous position. A handful of lotion deposited into my hands, I warmed the liquid, hungrily staring at her chest. Reaching over her chiseled middle, I ploughed my fingers into the ocean of tit. Shivers ran through me. This was different to her ass or legs. Less dense, so, so, so soft and amazingly heavy. Fuck, they were humungous. Entranced I squeezed, fingers consumed by tit, knuckles disappearing one at a time as I did. I felt like I was in a candy store, spoilt by everything in my grasp. Devious, libido laden energy filled me. I went from breast to breast, switching from one hand each to two, then back. As I'd thought before, one of my tiny claws couldn't handle a single breast. But that didn't stop me darting to and fro, switching erratically. Engorged nipples took my attention next. Fighting the urge to latch on and suck, I circled my thumb around her areola, brushing the rigid, thimble dwarfing erogenous diamonds.

Ae Ri let a tiny gasp loose and I felt muscle go rigid beneath be. Then something happened. Something that made no sense at all. I felt her breasts push out. A surge of mammary like a wave or an up swelling pushing against me. Chest constricting with fear, I watched her nipple shudder thicker and bigger, another wave of size feeding the already bloated orbs bigger beneath my hands. Frozen, petrified, I turned to stone for a half dozen heartbeats, Ae Ri writhing under me, groaning in pleasure as her tits spilled up and out, over my two absolutely tiny hands.

I ripped my hands up, metaphorically scalded, eyes wide. She was... Just her tits... Was it just her... "What the fuck?" I whispered, leaning back as if it would protect me from her boobs. I looked at my bracelet to see it was dormant, cold and lightless.

"Why did you stop?" She moaned, grinning, teeth flashing, fully knowing why I stopped. "I liked feeling how small your hands were on my girls." Grabbing them on each side, they slapped together two giant, milky, gorgeous monsters, almost crimson nipples pointing to the ceiling.

"They - y-you..."

"Grew? Yeah, they did." Laughing, she delighted in my confusion. Nodding to her left, I realised the tablet was on the bed.

"Did I shrink?" Genuinely, I wasn't sure, worried that is somehow missed myself losing inches. Until it dawned on me. "Charlotte?"

"Ding, ding, ding." The malicious glee was sickening. "I tinkered with the software a little. Turns out you can fiddle with how the transfers work. I just took 6 inches from her for about... A cup size?" She squeezed her boobs running her tongue across her teeth, positively giddy about what she'd done. "Maybe a cup and a half." I should have felt appalled. Disgusted by her wonton disregard, her complete lack of morals. My dick flexed, eyes locked onto the sea of cleavage. The sea that had just flooded the land, and, climbing over the shore line, expanded. Her conditioning curled it's fingers around my brain, juicing out hormones that forced my body to ache with a craving. She'd grown again. That pressed buttons that she'd manufactured in the reptilian part of my psyche.

But my morality reared up and sputtered a single word out while the primal areas of my brain tried to shut it down. "W-wh...?" I think the question had been intended to be 'Why take more from her?' From the beaten down, destroyed, dessicated husk of her former rival. It was disgusting that she was still greedily slurping down what was left of her. Even if it was wildly sexy to think of more of her.

That one word had been enough to translate the inner turmoil. Face falling, the joy seeped away. This had been another test. Maybe even a trap. "Awww, are the midgets sticking together?" Her hand wrapped around my throat, fingers, lengths of iron, encircling the back of my neck. The room blurred. She span me down, sending me into the mattress like an asteroid. Her ass plopped down onto my hips flattening me and the bedding under her weight. "Since you love that cunt so much, let's play a fun, new game." My miniscule fingers scratched at her hand out of reflex. She shook me left and right, silencing my efforts. "Are you paying attention?"

Now I clutched at the hand, "I wasn't trying to -" The grip closed just slightly, windpipe constricted.

"Are you paying attention?" Nodding feverishly, I responded wordlessly. "Good. Because we can't play if you don't know the game." Through her smile I could feel the burning anger behind the words. Releasing me from her grasp, she reached over to drag the tablet closer. Using my chest as a table, she balanced the tablet on my bony ribs and began tapping. "Mhhhm." She gyrated on me as she navigated through the UI, repositioning my dick for a more satisfactory position, rubbing me into her moist lips. It was enough to corrupt my brain until she spoke. "I think your lil' cock is gonna like this game. So, I'm giving you a choice now, Paulie. Two options. Either option one," her eyes darted up to mine. "You give me 20 inches of your size right now." Despite the heat of her body, I felt shrouded in ice, a dread building into despair. "Oooooor... You say the word to give my tits an even bigger boost from your rat friend next door. I'm thinking I'd look good with another eight inches pumped into my girls."

My mouth went bone dry. The image of Charlotte, curled up in the dark, small and broken, flashed in my head. 'It hurts so much.' Words echoed, daggers cutting into me. But 20 inches. I'd be so fucking tiny if she took that much. How small would I even - I did the calculation. I'd be 3 foot tall. At this point Charlotte was already 2'2. A vile voice in my head spat an evil logic. She's already so small. Would it even matter? That same logic that had haunted me after my last blunder. Of course it would. But... 14 inches was a lot less than 20. Then again, Charlotte had far less to lose.

"Tick - tock, puppy." Ae Ri sang, eyes flashing with a sickening joy. Slowly she humped me. "Come on, you perv. You know you wanna play." My face was a mask of vacillation. I couldn't do this. I couldn't condemn someone else to more shrinking. Could I really serve myself up on a platter though? I'd accepted that it was hot but... But 20 inches?! This wasn't some trivial amount of size. My mental war was interrupted. "If you don't decide I'll just have to choose for you." She grated harder, leaning down a little to deliver the next part. "Who knows, maybe I'll even do both!" My stomach churned, flipping inside my body, under her weight. She rocked up and down on my cock, grinding against me. "It's basically a win - win anyway, Paul. You're gonna get to cum while it all happens either way." My face burnt hotter at the thought. The brainwashed, conditioned part of my brain dilated happily. It would kind of be a win -

Fuck. I couldn't think like that. "You've got five seconds." She sang. Toes curling, I struggled to stay sane while she thrusted into me again and again, lips spread over my member, smearing her arousal down my length and clouding my thoughts. "Five." Shit. Shit. Shit. I had to say Charlotte. "Four." Didn't I? It would be madness to choose 20 inches. To give up so much size would crazy. Plus if we were both small I can't help her! This isn't a purely selfish decision! "Three." If the answer was so obvious, why was it so hard to say it? I knew the answer. It's because you'd be betraying Charlotte. Throwing her to the lions. Lion singular. "Two." Betrayal!? I hardly fucking knew her! And... Ae Ri had already devoured her really. The Charlotte that existed before this all was already crushed. She'd said it herself that she'd already lost. A-and after what she did to Ae Ri... Didn't she deser- "One."

"Charlotte." I blurted. Acidic disgrace welled up instantly, metaphorical bile in my throat, the name turning to ash in my mouth.

Insane, ecstatic eyes widened, white teeth shown as a grin stretched above. "I knew you could do it, Paulie." She stroked at my hair, madness dancing across her beauty. The button was pressed, the decision locked in. Snatching the tablet up, it was tossed aside. Leaning down, the arachnid arched, her long, long torso casting a shadow over me, dangling, delicious watermelons hanging over my face, she reached down and inserted my inadequate length into herself. A grunt. A giggle. A groan. She fucked the horrid thoughts out of my brain, with hardly any effort. It was difficult not to be distracted by her when you're imprisoned by all of her monstrously sexy body, after all. At least that's what I told myself. In reality it was my weakness, my addiction, my indoctrination, that made it so easy to slip away from the guilt.

It would be back later.

Right now, however, my body wouldn't allow me to miss a chance at primal ecstacy. Every thrust sent her tits quaking above my face, independently rocking back and forth, the most gorgeous pendulums in the world. Hands moving of their own accord, I grabbed the two breasts, muffling the seismic rocking only slightly. My hands, woefully undersized to handle machinery this big, looked like  saucers under jugs. Mismatched. That's why each thrust still made ripples rumble through the tits, swells billowing between my fingers with each movement. Stretching up, I went for the juicy, nipple overhead. Her mammaries were so big that I didn't need to lean much at all. They were almost at my face. As my tongue brushed the rough stone, as I inched close to my goal, I was pushed back down into the bed. I'd been so close, painfully close. Ae Ri was pushing me down by my shoulder, into the mattress and horizontally down, down into her. I didn't complain. I didn't struggle. Her satisfaction was the primary objective. Always. However, that wasn't solely why she'd shoved me down. "P-patience, puppy." The words were cryptic to my lust drunk mind.

I was preoccupied, dragging my heels as much as I could on the approach to climax, tongue, a mind of it's own, certain it could still come into contact with the bloated, huge, swollen nipple, just out of reach. "Nnnuuugh." She grunted, pain bleeding into a laugh. "Ohhh, get ready, it's starting." I didn't need the announcement. I felt it. This time, without shrinking myself, without my senses going haywire, actually expecting the change, I could feel it beginning through her. Skin warming, the subtle vibration of cells about to multiply, even the thumping of her heart spiking. Flesh stuttered, spasming heavier, oozing over my hands. I swear I could hear it. The creaking of skin stretching, the gurgle of tit manifesting through technology. Each thrust pumped more tit between my fingers, slapping my palms with a heavier pounding. That red, erect nipple I'd been aching to reach widened and lengthened, riding a wave of breast expanding, carrying it down, closer to me. Now, it was the one reaching out. Time seemed to slow, pleasure and shock grinding it to a crawl. She'd pinned me down so I got to see this. So that I'd get to watch her udder plump bigger and heftier, coming down to smother me.

Mid thrust Ae Ri grabbed one of my wrists, slamming it down over my head. Then she did the same with the other. Lust and fear crashed together. Again, control has been wrestled away from me completely. Instead, pulse quickening, I watched the tits march nearer, each thrust making them swing freely, each gurgle of size throbbing them closer. I held my breath, eyes glued to the nipple, rocking back and forth. Witnessing it in real time, being fucked while her breast grew right there, they compounded each other. This was like before. This feeling. This sense of wonderment, lust addled by her growth. It wasn't just be making her bigger. Her bottomless appetite for size reached further than that. She was so much more than just what I could give her.

My whole body clenched, holding back the orgasm. Resolute, I was determined. I couldn't burst. Not yet. I wanted to feel it, to suck on that growing, cherry toned mound of nerves. When it grazed my face, I felt every inch of skin eurpt in goosebumps. It'd grown to reach me. Unhinging my jaw, I squirmed, trying to catch it. Right then Ae Ri pulled back and took it away, just for a second. As it sawyed back, right to the perfect spot, she crammed her torso down into me.

Areola, breast, nipple, my mouth was filled. My tiny mouth, my nose, my face. I was buried. I couldn't breath. I wasn't trying to though. No, I was too busy licking and sucking and being overloaded in a frenzy. Against my tongue she grew. Against my face, and neck and chest. She grew and grew and grew. Her climax was explosive, fireworks going off. Mine was muted in comparison.