- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is still a little rough and might change slightly. But I'd love to know what you all think!
I could hardly breath. Her tongue powered around, bullying mine to and fro as it filled my mouth, her saliva mixing with mine. This was the first kiss we'd had since the break up. From that time Ae Ri had grown. Significantly. So this experience was vaguely familiar but augmented into something foreign. The same tongue, the same lips and the same woman. Yet now I was being smothered, buried in love. The simple words 'I never even got over you' were a starting pistol going off. It ignited something within her, finally confessing to a truth she'd known, awakening a dormant volcano. And now making out felt like a mauling. The best mauling of my life. She'd started devouring me immediately, pressing her weight into me so hard I thought the glass would buckle. I knew my body would buckle first though. Especially with my shattered insides, a rickety jigsaw that was perched on the precipice of collapsing. She paused, only a brief second to whisper something to me. My mind simply couldn't comprehend it, too stunned and tired and mangled into submission. I knew one thing though. Those words had been steamier than the air around me, only heightening the tingles racing over my skin.


Toes curling, held aloft a good distance from the ground, my mind blanked as the passionate kiss overpowered me once more. Hungry moans vibrated my bones as I was ravaged, a thousand feelings, myriad nerves triggering along my skin. As the rest of me went limp, one very turgid body part constricted harder than ever. My dick, so full it hurt, was overstimulated and raw and red and denied release too many times. Pressed against some part of her it trembled. Abs? Hips? It was impossible to tell, but it hardly mattered, some after thought in my overwhelmed brain. The need consumed all my mental capacity, begging to finally plunge over the edge. There was so much of her against me. So, so much, encompassing me, squished against me, bombarding my senses. I hung, drooping against her, only spasming when sparks of pleasure flashed through me. Convinced my balls were about to explode, dick turning into a fire hydrant, I let the tide take me, physically praying for it. It swept through me, the building pressure about to -

A vice crushed my dick flat, strangling it, screeching the brakes on my orgasm. I pulled my head away from hers, a cry of pain and, maybe more so, anguish. My release was pulled out from under me again. Eyes fluttering open I could see Ae Ri, an evil grin on her face. Squeaking down the glass to plop onto my feet, I looked up at her. "Nuh-uh, Paulie. Noooot yet." I deflated, emotional high crushed under the bulldozer of her hand with it's stranglehold on my member. This entire day had been a roller-coaster. "I told you, Paulie. You're gonna have to beg." Her eyebrows bounced with the last word, lips stretching even wider. A clenching flared across my balls. They felt like avocados, ripe and full and huge. They would beg right now if they could... But could I?

" P-please." Hushed words were almost inaudible in the shower.

"Huh? What was that, shorty?" She said, cupping her other hand around her ear and leaning down. "I couldn't hear you all the way down there." She laughed tugging on my cock hard, pulling me closer.

"Please." I said louder.

"Please what, midget?" Now she dropped her mocking, straightening up and releasing my dick to bounce up and down, a thin string of precum trailing the movement. I winced as my overly full balls jostled.

"Pl-please! Please let me cum, Ae Ri. Please!" Emphatically, I broke, fumbling through words, truly begging. "I can't - I just - Please - I need it!"

"Oh my God! I love how quickly your pride has been trashed!" She squealed, laughing. "Just like that, huh? Begging to cum like a good lil' puppy? Shit, this," She gestured down at me. "This is definitely more like it." Biting her lip, letting her hand wander to her crotch, she indulged in what I was restricted from. Enviously, I watched her push her long, long fingers into velvety, sexual pleasure. "Now you're acting how you're supposed to." The words were exhaled, tinted with arousal. Grabbing her breast in the other hand, flesh oozing between her fingers, she hefted it up and held the nipple right in front of my face. "Look at that big, fat, juicy nipple." Large, pink and swollen, it hung in front of me, a pomegranate hanging from a tree in hades. "I wonder how huge it must look to you now... Fuck, I bet you'd love to suck on this, wouldn't you?!" I tried not to salivate as I nodded. "Mhhhm. That's a fucking shame." A dark giggle. "Noooo, fuck that! You don't get to suck on this." Shaking her breast, it jiggled in my face tauntingly. "That's too good for you. I wanna hear you beg again. Beg to touch my tit."

"But I al-"

"But what?" Words became icicles, snapping into frost. "You dumped me remember? You don't get this shit for free anymore."

Defeated, I complied flatly, a nervousness creeping in despite my rabid horniness refusing to abate. "Can I please touch your boob?"

"I don't think that's sincere enough!" She said, maniacal madness shining in her eyes anew. "Why don't you try begging on your knees?" My pulse really started to climb now. Ae Ri was snowballing, a freight train rolling down hill, her intensity growing as she got more drunk on my pitiful readiness to debase myself. The potent cocktail of fear and lust coursing through my veins, I stared at that orb in front of my face. It compounded by the wet sounds of her fucking herself were too much. There was no refusing her and, truthfully, I didn't want to.

Gently, one leg at a time, I got down onto my knees, allowing her to swell taller above me, my chin right in front of her crotch, eyes below her navel. I could hear her sexual deviousness speeding up as I lowered down. The slick, rhythmic pumping was louder than the spray of the water behind her. "Ohhh, you look so fucking good down there." She croned, moving a breast aside to peer down her cleavage at me. "I can't wait for you to be this small standing. The perfect size to be my tiny pussy slave." She laughed, shoulders rocking as a wave of pleasure hit. "I bet that's getting you hard too, isn't it?" I looked up to her, guilty of the aqusation, still rock solid. "Thinking about being my little sex servant. Eating me out whenever I snap my fingers?" Her words weeded into my psyche, tingles buzzing on my skin. Was that my future? I couldn't deny there was some appeal. Being used and abused for her pleasure, ready to come running at her call. Just the right size to slot in while she stands, each one of these glorious thighs on either side of me.

No! What the fuck?! Something screeched in me. I couldn't allow that. I couldn't be that small.

"I can't see that little pecker, shrimp. Show me your dick. I wanna see how turned on you are." She ordered, almost knowing that I'd had that moment of weakness. I leaned back, grasping my cock to show her how unbelievably thick and veiny and hard it was. "Ohhooohh, I fucking knew it." She laughed, eyes misty. Her legs flexed as her hips jolted forwards for a second. Breathlessly, another command came. "Start stroking, Paul. You can stroke but don't you dare fucking cum." Her voice was husky and deep. I actually heard her swallow, her libido becoming a red haze. Slowly I massaged my dick, stretching out the almost painful pleasure, trying not to burst.

"L-look at my fucking pussy." Immediately, I did, dropping my eyes down to the hungry maw, juices oozing out with every retraction of her two fingers. "Don't be rude. S-say hello to her."

Still reeling, struggling not to explode, my brain churned through that sentence. I didn't know what to do. She wanted me to talk to her vagina? "H-hi?"

"No! Not like that. She's your better. She's your fucking Queen. S-so talk to her with some f-fucking respect!" Furiously thrusting, in and out and and out, milking the pleasure, she spoke with a rasp.

"H-hello... Ma'am." I said, feeling more dirty, more ashamed with each passing second.

"Again! Like you mean it."

"Hello, ma'am!"

"Peerrrrfect." She groaned. "Now how about you give her a kiss?" She pulled her fingers completely free from the crimson mouth, cum - or shower water - splattering onto my face. "One, little kiss." Without needing to look, I could hear the grin bearing down from above. With the same hand she'd been using to fuck herself, she ran her stained fingers into my hair, guiding me forwards.

Moving slowly, gradually leaning in, I got closer to her engorged lips. Previously, I'd be diving into this opportunity, but the fact that this was all so... Domineering? Made me reluctant. As I grew closer I could actually see her labia quivering, pulsing, nectar leaking out. When her scent was overpowering,  just close enough to begin pursing for a kiss, Ae Ri stuck her ass out and then pounded me with her sex, smacking me down. My rump splashed into the water yet again. Bellowing laughter echoed off the small glass cabin. "Oh, you're so fucking gullible! You seriously thought your worthless ass was allowed to kiss my cunt?!" She said, viciously. "No fuckin' way! Like I said, she's your better. And she's really mad that you kicked her. No. You gotta start at the bottom now, Paulie. Start with this." My vision darkened, the ball of her foot coming down onto my face.

The soft pads of her sole pressed against my nose and lips, toes splayed out in front of eyes. "Pucker up, bitch!" She laughed, mushing my face. Instinctually, my reaction was to escape, wriggling on the floor, trying to slip out from under her. That ended swiftly as she pushed down, a warning that compliance was mandatory. Head feeling as of it could pop at any moment, I started kissing. A lot. Zero hesitation. All while more teasing and laughter rained down on me, the titan, drunk on my subservience, pushed herself closer and closer to orgasm. Metaphorically and literally, I was being ground down, broken. Sanded into nothing.

"Do you know what the best part of this is, Paulie?" Hoarse words ringing as clear as a bell in my head, I felt my self worth somehow continue to crumble. "It's how fucking hard you still are. Squished under my foot kissing and licking and -" a grunt of excitement " - You're getting off on this, aren't you, you perverted shrimp?" She sneered. Her foot moved away, out of my hands, leaving my lips cold in the air. Where it was placed next made my whole body ache. That colossal foot was pinning my cock down to my stomach, the arch hugging my meat, toes playfully curling over my tip." Her leg danced in the light as she maneuvered up and down my length. "Now you should beg... Make it good."

She didn't have to say why. My whole body had a static, an electricity, coaxed to near orgasm over and over had me humming with the urge. "P-please don't stop." I whined from the floor, snivelling, squirming, pitiful. "Please le-let me cum."

"You really wanna cum?" She asked, increasing the speed with which she played with herself. Her foot massaged faster too, miking me. "Even like this? You don't care how fucking pathetic this is?"

"N-no. I'm... I... Fuck... Please. Please. Ple - Pleaaa-" Overwhelmed by everything, my strength - mental and physical - sapped out of me, feeling so, so very worthless, I begged. And the beg became a strained, gurgling sound, my body threatening to implode, feeling like the world was about to blast out of me. Blood roaring in my ears, I braced.

But right as it came, she stopped.

Garbled, shocked sounds. There was no more up and down movement. There was no more contact, her foot lifted from my skin, just above my now perpendicular dick. The tip pointed right at her foot, a pointblank gunshot. A mournful, agonised, wobbly noise left me as all stimulus halted, robbing the peak of the high. Fingers gripping the shower floor, a ruined orgasm blasted out of me. My dick thrummed with angry, spasming movements, thick, hot, ropes of viscous cum spurting up arching over me, painting her foot and my stomach with the ricochets. Gallons and gallons pumped out of me endlessly, almost edging into excruciating as my balls emptied. Well, it at least felt like gallons. In reality that monster climax was nothing more than a few tiny squirts. It didn't compare to what was happening above.

Rumbling, Ae Ri swayed, her redwoods twitching with power, as her foot came back down onto my chest. Denying me the promised experience, seeing my hopes snuffed out by nothing more than her casually lofting a foot, it was too much for her. Huffing, hunched over, juices raining down in heavier and heavier spurts she brought herself closer to climax. Her moan grew in volume until finally she visibly quaked, her ecstacy dwarfing mine just like every other aspect of her. Steadying herself on the glass, her body shook, what appeared to be actual gallons of cum gushing down to mix with my meager fluids. It was molten gold. Hotter than the shower water. Waves of magma. Almost glowing above me, shining in her pleasure, she heaved, riding the storm. I didn't dare interrupt... Even if I did want to sob all over again.

We stayed quiet for a bit, both breathing heavy. "Paul, you made a mess." She eventually spoke, an amused lilting melody in her voice. Lifting her foot, the jizz stretched and snapped, slapping back with gravity.

I didn't want to point out the hypocrisy. I didn't scream at her for, clearly, purposefully fucking with me. Instead, all I said was. "I'm sorry." It came as a wheeze, bubbling up from a liquid on the floor with the water and the jizz and the fluids.

"You better clean it up." Gaze burning, foot hovering over me, stained in goop, she waited. Rolling, shifting back to my knees, retrieving the soap that had been flung from my hands, I worked up a lather and then began to wash her foot. Having it between both of my hands, I couldn't help marvel at the size of it. It was held, floating above my thigh, my quad was eclipsed.

I scrubbed at the massive appendage, feeling her sole, slipping my thumbs in between toes and delicately sudsing the gargantuan foot. This wide platform was necessary to hold up this much woman. Her big toe alone seemed huge. Bigger and fatter than a golf ball in the palm of my hand. Sad, numb, I moved up, clearing her nectar from the swells of meat. Placing her foot into my lap, she allowed me to keep going, climbing higher to clean the mess she'd made too. As I ran my hands over the rippled muscle, somehow, I felt her smirk beaming down at me, lofty and amused by my diligence. It was the same smirk as before and yet this time I felt warmth radiating off of it instead of contempt. Had she been spiteful before or was that just her having fun? Teasing me. Playing with me. Lost in my task, I questioned if it was just my outlook that had been dragging me down all along. Because for some reason, even after being smashed and toyed with, the warmth radiating down felt... Good. She was happy and that made me... Happy?

"Mhmmm, good job, puppy." Ae Ri smiled, running her fingers through my hair. "Clean yourself up and get out."

"O-okay." Sheepishly, I nodded, feeling a slash of self-consciousness again at how much of a deviant I'd just been. Quickly, I showered off some of my shame, the massive sentinel waiting and watching, quietly appraising me. It was beginning to dawn on me that this wasn't a return to how things had been. I may not be an unruly prisoner anymore, but I definitely wasn't a boyfriend. Instead, I appeared to be limboed inbetween.

Giant tendrils curled around my butt and gave a mighty handful of a squeeze, causing me to hop up, surprised. "That's enough." Voice calm, assertive and still trimmed with some of her smugness at the edges, she softly spoke, "breakfast time. Cook a lot, I'm hungry." Ushering me away, patting on my tush, I was hurried from the shower. Drying myself off with what, to me, was the largest, softest towel in the world I could feel eyes watching me. Glancing back through the glass, clouded by a renewed layer of steam, I could make out her obnoxiously sexy shape. Under the water, an hourglass facing me. Was one hand at her crotch again? I didn't dwell on it for long though, knowing I should be making breakfast quickly. Grabbing my t-shirt, I pulled it over my head and scampered out of the bathroom.

As I entered the hall, I stared at the single exit. The metal block that stopped my escape. The locks. The dead bolt. Allowong my eyes to linger, I shuffled to the kitchen. Did I even want to run really? Inner turmoil bubbled in my mind, and again I was questioning what the right answer truly was. Was this Stockholm syndrome? A grief gripped me then. How fucking damaged was I? No, there was no point in thinking like that. And even if I was knee deep in a mental disorder, I had a job to complete to stay on my girlfrie - captor's good side.

Checking a few rooms, it was the third that held the kitchen. Like the rest of the house, it was oversized. Fridge large enough for a family of five, long, black marble counters that almost reached mid chest, and an island that sat in the middle of the kitchen with a stove top that could fit a dinosaur leg on it. Suspended above the island was a rack of pans, going from small to large. Rising onto my toes, I grabbed the edge of the largest pan, trying to unhook it. On my fifth attempt I did it, quickly leaning forwards to catch it before it clanged to the stove. It was far heavier than I'd thought it would be but, somehow, I managed to stop it's plummeting fall from banging against the metal. Getting my bearings, I opened the fridge, a pale light illuminating a frankly insane amount of food. Curious, I took out a packet of bacon to look at the sell by date. How meticulous was her plan? She'd stocked up knowing when we'd be back? I didn't have time to ask these questions. I needed to start cooking.

An armful of eggs and bacon and sausages and cheese secured, I waddled back to the island, laying out the items. Ripping open packets and searching for utensils, I started my mission. Cooking. It was such a mundane, normal, boring thing, but at my new size, everything was an exploration. Choosing a knife, ignoring the heaviest, largest ones - the ones I would have been using before. Reaching the back burner on the stove. Stirring two dozen eggs and feeling my shoulder burn as the resistence grew. Shit, even just cracking the eggs open one by one was a fresh experience at this size. Stuff I'd never even considered, or struggles long, long forgotten.

I ignored the pangs of hunger gnawing at me, stomach brought alive by an extraordinary long fast and the smell of food over the heat. This was her breakfast, I kept telling myself. I'd taste here and there if necessary but that was it. I put my all into it. Spicing the eggs, mixing in cheese, I made something that would hopefully make her nostalgic for when we were dating. Except now I had to make it on a much larger scale. It was taking a while.

The sands in the hourglass felt like they were shifting too quickly and, scrambling (hah) to finish, I heard the bathroom door open. Searching for a plate that could hold all of this, I opened various cupboards. Just as I found it, my ears perked up and I turned, a slight tremor in the ground alerting me to her arrival. Her long, tall silhouette iridescent in the doorway. A ridiculously big bathrobe looked tiny on her. It's fit reminded me of the silk robe she'd worn before, barely covering her ass, leaving her legs on display as they undulated with muscle, bulging and shining, the faintest moisture making every swell gleam and pop. Towling her obsidian hair, she strolled in, feet slapping against the floor, smiling at the scents that wafted her way. "Not too bad, Paul." She said, appraising the spread of protein before her. That acknowledgement alone made me swell with pride.

Grabbing a rubber spatula, I began to heap everything onto a serving platter of a plate. Toast and eggs and meat. A mountain of it. Breakfast for a beast. Ae Ri lifted the loaded offering in one hand, a feat I shouldn't have been surprised by, but was, and brought it around the island placing it in front of a stool. She circled and opened the fridge to retrieve a huge water bottle full of a liquid that was almost a solid. It was one of the bottles people use to make sure they're hydrated throughout the day. But that wasn't water.

As she sat, the stool creaked ominously under her weight, ass spilling over the edges, robe riding up her legs as she crossed them. Just seeing her legs crossed caused something to stir within me again. Two beefy slabs sat one atop the other. God, I wanted to be between those thighs, nose buried in her crotch an ocean of muscle around me. But considering her strength, I had a feeling that it would be a one way ticket - my head facing the same fate as a watermelon.

Cutlery clinked and Ae Ri moved in for her first bite. Standing motionless, I waited both entranced and simultaneously besides myself with worry. Watching her spearing some eggs onto a fork, my veins became stone, core tightening as she brought the food to her lips. Breath stuck in my lungs, heart on pause, I waited for a verdict, trying not to wring at my t-shirt.

Stainless steel slipped out between her pressed lips. Muscle in her cheek bunched, bringing a slight curl up at the edge of her mouth, jaw working up and down. "Mhmm, so you're still a magician in the kitchen." She hummed. Everything relaxed. Suddenly I could breath again.

"Thank you." I shyly accepted the praise. With poise and elegance, she slowly burned through the breakfast, bite by bite in an rhythm, unlike the frenzy of her post transfer appetite.

"There's croissants in the there." She gestured with her knife and my eyes followed the curved tip to a cupboard. "You should eat." I took note of the fact that I wouldn't be getting the protein that she would. As I'd assumed that was indeed her breakfast. Which made me appreciate my earlier willpower. My appetite had been stoked aflame by cooking and now, finally, I could eat.

I opened the cupboard and grabbed a wrapped, chocolate filled croissant. Tearing into it the packaging, eager to eat, I ripped and then bit. And melted. This was the first food I'd had in God knows how long. Sugar and butter on my tongue, I savoured it for a beat before cramming more into my face. Scoffing it down as fast as I could, I reached for another. That one met the same fate as the first. Now I was concerned though. Two of the fluffy, flakey delights had me feeling like I was going to burst. That made me panic. Sure these things were calories dense but... They were mainly air, right? How small had my stomach shrunk?

Fork scraping against her plate, Ae Ri polished off her food. "Clean this up. When you're done you can come and find me in the front room." She said, holding her concrete thick protein shake in one hand, hypnotically jostling it, rising up from the stool.

"I have to do the dishes too?" I blurted. My face warmed as her attention turned to me.

Looking down from so far above she raised an eyebrow. In two strides she was right next to me. "Do you want me to do the dishes, Paul?"

"No, I'm sor-"

"Well that only leaves you to do the dishes then, doesn't it?" She asked, a cool smile on her lips. Popping the shaker open with her thumb, she brought it up and began to drink.

Right in front of me she chugged, almost vampiric in the way she guzzled it, heavy gulps filling my ears. In only a handful of seconds she swallowed down the entire thing, the entire calorific, monster of a shake. "Clean this too." She said, thrusting the shaker into my chest and making me stumble back. Then she left, hips swaying like a pendulum, knowing I was staring at her ass.

A hazy, mystified fog sat inside of my brain. This was all so surreal. So nostalgic and yet so different. Showering together. Making her breakfast. Going to cuddle. It was like looking into a puddle at memories. A regular weekend from a long while ago. But the ripples had it all out of focus. Warped. Sizes swapped. Ae Ri acting like a tyrant, the aura around her completely transformed. She wasn't cheerful and bubbly and clumsy. Everything was so precise. Every movemt and every smile. And unlike before, I had no control at all. Then again, now that I thought about it, had I ever? Collecting up the dishes, I tried to shake the uncanny valley sensation.

Once the dishes were done, and my water logged hands had become even more wrinkled, headed towards the room I'd been unpacked in. On the way, as I went through the hall, my heart skipped a beat, eyes widening. From the corner of my eye, I saw something that must have been my imagination. The chain, one of the various locks on the front door, was hanging limp, unsecured and unlocked. Blinking a few times, I looked again, now scanning the rest of the locks. It was just that one. It definetly wasn't open before I'd gone into the kitchen. Or had it been? Ae Ri hadn't gone out so why was it open? Had I not noticed. A chill ran through me then, skin crawling as I felt eyes on me. It was all in my head, but I knew I shouldn't be thinking about this. I shouldn't be looking at the door. Turning, I walked away quickly, tense.

Entering the front room, I caught sight of a foot, bobbing up and down on the arm rest, a cinema worthy screen behind it playing some k-drama. The back of the couch was to the door, blocking my sight of her. Strolling around, I found a literal piece of art before me, lazing, spread across the cushions. She'd changed into a different pair of shorts and a flowy, baggy crop top, nipples creating a line across the front of the fabric.

"Hello, handsome." She purred and unfurled her long arms, beckoning me into an embrace. God, even in this overly large couch she almost completely stretched along it's length. There was a stutter in my step as logic and desire battled. But I'd already given in, hadn't I? So I took the welcoming arms, slipped straight back into what felt normal, a mutated memory of comfort. It felt right. It's what I craved.

The hug was like being enveloped into paradise. I became a molten being, no longer solid, filling the gaps she left with her body, moulding into cleavage and crevices. My toes tickled her shins, head cradled at her bust, the taiko drum of a heart thudding in a low, slow beat under my pillows. Before dating Ae Ri, I'd always imagined that hugging someone muscular would be uncomfortable. As if they'd be flexed and hard constantly, a boulder and not a person. I was way wrong. The bigger she got the more wrong I realised I was. It was more comfortable than I could have imagined. And far, far more arousing than it had any right to be. Now she was so big that I could lay on her. The idea was insane, but like everything else I'd come to accept, it was reality. Below she was this huge, firm bundle of comfort. And more. Skin to skin, body atop hers, my dick began to inflate again, my sword stabbing into her thigh. I gnawed at my cheek, trying to take my mind off of the urges. It didn't stop the ache or the throb or the hunger.

We stayed hugged together for a long while, changing positions a few times, rearranging limbs, the novelty of her size never really wearing off. She had to be careful sometimes, moving slowly so I wasn't crushed flat by her ass or flattened by her thigh. I... Wouldn't have minded a little crushing under all of that though. Despite the differences, it was a lazy Sunday of times passed, revived by the unorthodox rekindling of our relationship. Ordering food in the afternoon, we binged and laughed and sniped at the actors on screen, laughing at bad accents and ridiculous writing. Equilibrium had returned and the world was right side up again. I didn't even notice my girlfriend departing to feed Charlotte.

As afternoon became evening and the sky outside the windows bled into purple and navy, Ae Ri dragged a finger along my chest, her nail practically slicing a line in my t-shirt. She told me to make dinner. If I 'did well' then I might be 'rewarded.' The hint was obvious and, although I told myself it wouldn't motivate me - that I couldn't debase myself more, I went into the kitchen with a fire in my chest.

Pent up all over again, I followed her order and found the body sized fridge, one hidden in the corner of the kitchen, and ripped it open. Eyes widening, I understood why I was sent to look here. There was a metric ton, a trove of meat piled high. Steak. Steaks. Plural. Taking a deep breath, feeling as if I was some novice dropped into the iron chef show, I got to work.

Slaving away, sweating and searing, baking and frying, juggling a hundred things I cooked. Keeping everything going I entered a flow state. My slighter stature was forgotten, my wingspan being too short or the fact I had to tiptoe to reach a pan were small inconveniences. Tiny hurdles I could step over to keep going for my goal. My brain was too focused on getting this done - on getting my reward. I craved it after the disappointment in the shower. Throughout the day things had been so normal, I couldn't see how she would be cruel enough to do that again.

Something bleeped behind me, returning my focus to the food, and I realised the fries were done. "R-" I had been about to shout her name, about to call her over, the way I would if we were dating. I'm glad I stopped myself. That's not how this worked anymore. Taking a pan off of the heat, I dashed to the front room. Hearing her voice, her tone, I slowed. When I got to the door I saw her, back to me, sitting on the couch instead of lounging across it. She didn't even look in my direction, simply holding a finger up, over her shoulder, as if I were some secretary. She was on a call.

"I don't care what the contract said. Change it... Yes... No, I will be the majority share holder. That's what was negotiated. Look, get it done by Monday or I'll have to come down and do it myself. That firm is ours whether they like it or not." She viciously jabbed at her phone then, cutting the call. "Yes?" Voice terse, she turned her attention to me, giving me a sideways glare over her shoulder. Her sour mood made me go tense, hopes languishing.

"Um... Would you like to start dinner? I'm still cooking but y-y'know, steak has to rest and there's... There's so many of them that..." I struggled for words under the intensity of her stare. "That way you... Uh... Can eat the steaks fresh as I finish them, instead of some of them getting cold."

"Fine." She said, moving to stand, erecting in the middle of the room, suddenly becoming the biggest thing in the world again. I almost gaped as she stepped over the couch as if it weren't there, her shape closing in with frightening speed. Turning, I jogged away, knowing she'd be far faster than me.

In the kitchen I served up food, as quick as I could, regaining my flow state. I cooked and cooked and cooked. And she ate and ate and ate. Smacking lips, munching, swallowing, she gave no indication to how well I'd done. As the food disappeared, bit by bit, I felt my hopes dwindle further, fading. Closing my fist around the dying light, steeling my self confidence, I told myself I'd done a good job. I must have done, considering her mood though, anything subpar would have resulted in some harsh words. Her devotion to good food had been obvious in more than a few restaurants that didn't meet her standards.

Eventually she finished eating what I could only assume was enough protein for a whole army. Sitting back, she audibly digested, stomach rotund, abdomen stretched over the meal. I couldn't stand it anymore. "Did I do a good job?"

She scoffed, looking over to me fidgeting. Reaching out, weaving her fingers into mine, I was reeled in like a fish. Reeled into a cuddle. Even sat on the stool, she was taller than me so I was snuggled into her shoulder, her chin resting on the side of my head. "You did great, Paulie." Then she said something completely unexpected. "I'm sorry I was grumpy earlier. It wasn't because of you. You've been such a good, little puppy." I almost collapsed in on myself at the recognition, words like medals gleaming in my mind, her voice lulling me into a calm as she stroked and pawed at me. A kiss on my jugular made me light headed, her lips coming up to my ears to whisper, "I've got one more thing for you to do. Then I'm definetly giving you a big reward." Shivering, buzzing, that made the hem of my t-shirt rise into a triangle. "I was mean in the shower, but this time I'll be nicer. Does that sound good, Paulie?" I nodded into her, a controlled movement, trying to keep my excitement contained.

"Wh-what do you want me to do?" I asked, nerves evident in my voice.

"Don't worry, sweetie. You'll see." Her arms came up under my ass and I was lifted up. Her big, painted lips dwarfed mine, tongue pushing into my mouth again. I wouldn't have noticed we were moving if it weren't for the subtle rocking of her steps. We were going to her bedroom. The room at the end of the hall. The room I'd yet to see.

Tossed down onto a bed that seemed to go on for miles, I bounced and settled into the softness, eyes flitting open, the kiss having been broken. "You know, I saw you staring at breakfast." Straightening up, she stepped closer, around to the side of the bed, as I crawled my way up the bed. Creasing sheets, I propped my head and shoulders up on the headboard leaving me at a 45 degree angle. That alluring sway in her hips had my eyes flickering down and then up again. "Yeah, just like that. Did the short, little robe show off something that caught your attention?" Hooking her thumbs into the elastic of the shorts, she clocked her hip to one side, pulling them down as she did, and then repeated that maneuver on the other side. A semi gasp filled my lungs as it became obvious she wasn't wearing any underwear. "Was this what you were thinking about?"

"Yes." Hissing the word, locked onto the tantalising display ahead of me, I dumbly brought my head up and down.

"Since you've been such a good boy, I won't make you beg." Letting her hand drift, she spread her sex, toying with me and her pussy at the same time. "But you better do a good job telling me how much you wanna play with her."

Almost swearing, I exhaled the words. "So much. Fuck, I... Please let me."

"Mhhhmmm, You're addicted to me, aren't you?"

"I..." Fuck. My jaw flexed. Quietly, I answered. "You know I am."

"So you need this?" She asked, continuing to play with herself. Always. She was always in my head. Reading me more easily than a shitty magazine.

I swallowed, gaze still going up and down, up and down. "Yes."

"How much?"

"So... So fucking much."  Footsteps shook the bed, her movement making the light ripple over her, her folds glistening. Heart thundering against my ribs, she was stood next to me, next to the bed, oaks in front of me, vagina above. Taking my hand, she yanked me towards her, manipulating my fingers up, aimed her moistness.

"I wanna see how much of your little hand my big, hungry girl is gonna eat up." I didn't get to protest as she submerged my middle finger into the smouldering cave. Muscles squeezed, gripping the finger as she drove it up and down. "Not enough. Put in... Another." Voice hitching up a notch, she ordered for more. Processing the request, it took a half beat for me to let my ring finger join it's neighbour. I felt the wetness encompass more of my hand a powerful tug sucking my digits deeper, constricting around them sharply. Head rolling back, Ae Ri moaned. Honey, sticky and heavy, spilled into my palm.

It must have been intense for her as she released my arm, letting me steer the sexual interaction. Pushing and pulling, I kept the slow, churning rhythm she'd set, pressing my palm into her clit and rolling my wrist at the apex of every thrust. Her hand came down on the headboard above me, stabilising her. Abdominal muscles fluttered and flexed as she panted. "Deeper." Her voice was so throaty, the sound accompanied with a slurping that was guzzling down my fingers, spilling more of her juices down my forearm, drenching me. I complied to her request, shoulder beginning to throb as I pushed up as deeply as I could. But her greed was too great. She thrust down on me hard. "DeeeEeeeper." my index finger and pinkie were physically stopping me going deeper. But I knew she'd only see that as an excuse.

In disbelief of her gratuitous appetite, I knew what I had to do. Curling my pinkie up, on her downward motion, I straightened the digit, making my fingers a close tipped trident that I stabbed into her. More of my hand was lost, slipping further in, and that seemed to be the tipping point, a new level of satisfaction achieved. A flash of ochre lightning passed my face, knee coming down next to me. The world moved up, a bunch of bananas engulfed my shoulder, shoving me down as I was half straddled by the amazonian. Right above me, over the middle of my chest, was the treasure I'd been waiting for. I felt surrounded by her now, legs around me, one on the ground while the other flanked me on the bed, her still semi bloated stomach and swollen tits above me. Head still crammed against the headboard, I was only about six inch away from her crotch, that avaricious, gluttonous, drooling behemoth sucking me in. My arm was twisted at an uncomfortable angle, I tried to wriggle my cramped fingers free but, as if she were quicksand, her inner muscles gripped tighter, not allowing an escape. "P-put in the l-last one." Ae Ri was clearly on edge, driven wild by the fact that more and more of my appendage was being devoured by her. It was already so tight. She couldn't handle my whole fucking hand could she? That... She was big but that seemed insane. Although, I was much smaller, hands more slender and long and -  Impatient, the giant grabbed my arm, holding me in place as she did her own dirty work. Bouncing, she brought down her tremendous weight, causing my delt to scream, absorbing the 50 caliber recoil. Her mission had been to force more of me into her and, knowing she'd get what she wanted one way or another, I stuffed my last finger in, their tips pushed together by the power of her vaginal walls.

Yet, she was greedy for ever more. Both hands now on the headboard, her body straight, looming above, she rose up and dropped down again and again, tits slapping up and down against her skin - cracks of thunder from jotunheim. Half horrified, half hornier than I'd ever been in my life, my eyes widened. With every downward, pounding motion I was seeing my fingers disappear. Centimeter by centimeter, her lips consumed, literally devouring me. Elbow by my chest, digging into the mattress, the vibrations made my injured bones rattle and ache. Another knuckle was eaten up, over two thirds of my thin, skinny, bony fingers gone. I tried to pull free again but couldn't, the bed stopping my arm from retreating and her maw wetly sucking me in on the other side. "Ae Ri, st-stop." I breathed shallow breaths, beginning to grow nervous. It might sound ridiculous, like I was overly emotional, but I was literally watching my arm being eaten by her. Nevermore had I felt like I was a small insignificant piece of prey.

"Reme... Remember when we first started dating?" Her weight jostled again and another half inch was consumed. Cum slathered my skin, seeping down my wrist and forearm, making the t-shirt heavy up around my shoulder. "Remember how I couldn't even handle your w-whole dick?" Panic beginning to permeate through me, I didn't know what to say. What the fuck was going through her mind now? She wasn't stopping. She just kept... Kept ramming more of me into her. The bed creaked as she rose and crashed down, shaking me, pussy swallowing, gulping more of me in as she jarred my wrist. Her descent over my hand was slowing though. She'd couldn't possible keep this up, could she? Her words immediately made me reconsider the thought. "That little, hungry pussy got bigger." I quaked with another seismic bounce. "And badder." And another. "And hungrier." She groaned, sliding down, her lips touching my middle, largest knuckle. "And now, she's gonna eat. You. Up." Three humping, crushing thrusts, each forcing her craving to be large onto me, I watched my fingers slip out of existence, stuffed inside of her. My fingers - fuck, even my knuckles - were gone. Sharp pains shot down from my wrist, my shoulder burning. Thumb jammed against her clit, I squirmed. That heightened her lewd delight and now she was fucking my hand; gyrating back and forth, rubbing my thumb against her sensitive, bloated nub. Drenched in her juices, lubricated, each wriggle of her hips worked her clit down my thumb until she was at the base, mashing and circling and - Her back arched and she twisted my hand up, closer to my face. "F-ffffuck." She groaned before car compactor-ing my appendage, orgasming, rivers of juices flowing over me.

Clutching my forearm, only her strength could rip me from the jaws of her sexual monster. But that was just the flames being fanned. My fingers had been an appetiser. My face was next. In a flurry of movement, she grabbed two tufts of hair and climbed fully onto the bed. I was smashed mouth first, lips to lips with the kraken of an organ. Closing my eyes I saw sparks in the darkness, nose and mouth being ground on as she rode me. But I wasn't the bucking bronco, she was. Gurgling, grunting, surviving, I clung to the madness, to the chaos and weathered the storm as best I could. Viciously, the giant fucked my face using me as a plaything to wring out as much pleasure as she could.

Lapping and licking, I wrapped my fingers around an ass that overflowed out of them. Her grinding got more violent as the torrent of nectar flowed thicker. I worked my face up and down, drinking, gulping and drowning in her. She was an inferno. And I was burning in the flames, fuel for the fire. That's how it felt. As if my body was on fire, so, so fucking turned on by the raw, primal rampage that she'd become.

Her heaving, animal sounds heightening in pitch and I thanked whatever deity was watching over me as she peaked into an orgasmed. The flood washed down my throat, coating me in her, seeping into me inside and out. I was saturated in her scent. In her. Gently, she let my head thud to the headboard. The only thing that had stopped a thousand concussions had been her hands holding me in place, I realised as I shallowly rattled in air.

Shifting, gracefully switching positions, she swung her body down next to mine, laying with me. "You alive, puppy?" She joked, bopping my nose. Lifting a heavy tit, she let it flop onto my chest, snuggling her (bafflingly) flat, marble abs against me and pinned my legs down with a red wood. Curling an arm around me, she brought me to her breast, playing with the large patch of hair that was dry on the top of my scalp.

"I'm okay." I lied, arm dead weight at my side, torso (that was still healing) pulsing and bruised, hair matted to my face, still smeared with everything.

"That's good. I don't want to break you too quickly... And hey, it looks like you had fun." Inhaling, my cock was engulfed in her palm, the tip barely peeking out from the top of her closed fist. "This little thing looks like it needs some relief. So red and bulging. It's all twitchy and nervous just like you!" She giggled, massaging excruciatingly, rolling her thumb over the tip and lubricating it with precum. "I did promise you I'd repay the favour, didn't I?" Cautiously, I nodded, praying this wouldn't somehow end like last time. "Under one condition, of course." Impishly she pouted her lips, tiny smile just perceptible at the corners.

God, I'd waited for this for so long. That time in the shower had whetted my appetite more than relieving it. "What is it?" I asked tentatively.

"Well, I really thought I'd hit 6'10 after the last transfer, y'know?" My stomach sank. "I was thinking that it's about time I hit 6'10. What do you think?"

"But... How much would I have to shrink?" Even I was bewildered by the question had come out of my mouth. Had I really just said that?

"Hmmm, only a couple of inches. That would definitely do it, right?" Tingles ran through my legs as she teased my tip again. "Don't you want to make me happy, Paulie?"

Brain racing, I had a million questions. Would this happen every time we were going to have sex? Would two inches really be enough? Why isn't she just taking the inches like before?

"I do, but... I just..."

"I'm not gonna force you to do it, silly. You can say no." She smiled, letting go of my dick. I assumed it was a wordless ultimatum, but then she cupped my swollen balls and, kneading them softly, continued. "In fact... I think you should be in full control. You should press the button." I was blown away. She wanted me to press the button?! "Imagine how it'd feel, fucking while you feed me size." Something engorged then, hormones filling my blood stream. My dick throbbed visiblely. "It would be like we've melted together on a cellular level. Wouldn't that be kinda fun?" She whispered, a smirk out of my vision. "I dunno about you, but I feel like the transfer would make things pretty... Intense."

Mouth drier than a desert, a voice I didn't have control of talked. "O-only... Only two inches?"

"That's riiiiight." She sung, feeling the cracks in my resolve deepening. Beads of sweat would have been rolling across my skin if I wasn't already wet and sticky with a thicker fluid. Hesitation was met with a new wave of persuasive actions. Almost squeaking in surprise, I held was moved by her. Ae Ri reached around to grip my hip, twisting dragging my tiny shape up and on top of her huge one again. Face smothered by a breast larger than my head, I flailed for a moment. Pushing myself up, elbows locking, I surfaced back into the world. Met face to face with her unbelievably smug smirk, she leaned to the side and plucked up a tablet that I easily recognised. Navigating through something I couldn't see, she stopped and turned the screen, presenting it to me. "Here. Two inches, see? You just press this button and it'll start." She pointed to a small circle in the corner of the screen.

Clenching my jaw, I stared at it, a cold fire under my skin, contemplating what I should do. Placing it onto the expansive bed next to her, she used just her fingertips to push it slightly further away. "It's there whenever you want it. But right now -" A fistful of the beast mode shirt in one hand, her other around the back of my neck, I was pulled into a kiss. The cold was snuffed away. Replaced by the kiss. It was soft and warm and gentle. This wasn't the animal she'd been earlier. Now it was romantic, considerate of me and my beaten body. Vertigo while horizontal, my head span. The kiss developed and blossomed, gradually growing more passionate. I writhed against her, hands exploring up and down. No matter where I reached, there was more of her. More tit, more muscle. More of my addiction.

A whimper left me as a sting hit my balls. Between our bodies a lump of iron pressed against the span between her navel and crotch. It was so close. Right fucking there. Right there, inches away. Vibrations ran through me, body flexing and unflexing in a stutter, making me buck. I felt so weak. And the need was so strong. Ae Ri slapped down on my ass, grinding up and repositioning me. Her labia, through the t-shirt, spread around my shaft.

It was just two inches, right?

Frothing at the mouth, I tore myself away from her, diving to hammer the button. Stopped in my tracks, she had used a single, mighty arm to catch me, pulling me away from the tablet. "No. I want this to be perfect." Stammering out an incoherent babble, she shushed me. Whipping the soaked, heavy t-shirt off of me, magically, she tossed it aside, letting it splat on the ground. I was pushed me back, up onto my knees, between her thighs.

Each leg flexed and in an act of gymnastic level grace, the forest parted, legs opening wider and wider, leaving me, smalled and skittish, sat between them looking down along the highway of a body of stretching into the distance in front of me, at the hauntingly beautiful face between the hills, smokey eyes calling to me. But I was also looking at the prize I'd begged for, still moist, waiting for me. Yet I, a doe in the headlight, was petrified, frozen. Sitting up slightly, bricks along her torso jumping alive, she encircled my dick, slowly leading me towards my heroin. Magenta, quivering tip touched the silky bliss that made my brain fuzzy. "Put it in." She said, tongue peeking out between her teeth, revealed by her parted lips in a grin.

All the pent up, frustrated, angry, denied energy burst free. Snaking my hands over the oak tree thighs, I latched onto hips, arms spread wider than my shoulders by a mile, flexed claws sunk into luscious, glutes. Then I buried myself into her, a rocket leaving the atmosphere. A car crash of flesh on flesh sending a ripple through the thick ass I held. If I'd done this to her not even a few months ago, I had zero doubt she'd have bounced along the bed, sent up by the force I exploded with, hurt by the impact. Not anymore. She actually laughed, giddy at the fact that, besides her breasts wobbling back and forth subtly, her weight and mass and girth meant she didn't shift even a millimeter. "Harder, Paulie!" She cheered happily, half mocking my feebleness. "You gotta do better. Give me everything you got, shrimp." That goaded me into a frenzy, sending me spiralling into an entranced fuck storm.

Pounding into her with ever molecule of power I had, I railed her, building in speed pulling my entire length from her before ramming it back in, balls slapping against the bubble of ass that propped her up. Eyes darting over her, feasting on her, drinking her in, I wanted my hands everywhere. Bicep and shoulder, breast, ab, lat, thigh, ass. I wanted to feel her all, but I was too preoccupied, too deep in horny blaze to pause and do that. Our moans harmonised and faster than I care to admit, I felt ecstacy coming.

The tablet fell into my vision, placed on her abs. A contract with the devil, my blood already on the dotted line. I just needed to sign. "Now." Ae Ri gasped. "Do it now." Somewhere in my subconscious, I may have registered that I'd had no control. She'd said I would press the button, but I was doing in under her rules. Her timing. This was her sandbox and I was a toy. The rest of my brain was deaf those thoughts though. A single flake of snow in a blizzard of sex.

I pressed the button.

Metal on my wrist warmed, a light making the outside of Ae Ri's side have an under glow. Pins and needles radiated out of my body, an old, familiar constricting in my chest. It was starting. Usually I'd be going rigid right about now. Taunt muscles disobeying their programming because of some electrical current carried through me. Maybe it was sheer force of primal, natural willpower to keep fucking, or maybe it's because the transfers I'd had were much larger than normal recently but, for whatever reason, it didn't slow me down an iota.

Exhaling, telling myself I didn't need oxygen, I ploughed forth, each thrust reaching a marginally shallower depth, weaker, smaller. They caused less and less of a wobble in those massive, gigantic, marvellous, boobs. Thighs rose around me, ass cheeks spread my fingers. A hyper sensitivity laced into my psyche and the crawl of skin along skin was all I could feel. It was amazing. A spectrum of sensations opening up in my brain, a rainbow of new colours.

Then, a gong being struck. Ae Ri wailed, huge fistful of the mattress bunching, forearms bulging. It was her turn now and the new feelings running through her made her wild. Violently, she bucked, pushing her hips towards the ceiling. It countered my thrust completely, stopping my motion and dragging me up with it, sinking me fully into her, balls deep, and actually pushing me almost onto my knees. The only reason I wasn't launched away, out of her, off of the bed, was because of my grasp on her ass. Together, we fell back to the bed, my face bashing against her cobbled abdominals. "Do-don't stop." She told me. I had no intention of stopping, but now I was splattered onto her. Abandoning trying to get my footing, abandoning having a dominant position, I instead wrapped my arms around her waist, clung to her tight and kept fucking. I couldn't stop. I couldn't waste the inches I'd offered as sacrifice to have this happen. Hips working up and down, I fucked. However, now she was really taking part, no longer static, no longer mocking and teasing, unable to keep her lust in check.

Wrapped around her, trying to keep up with her unstoppable thrusting, I noticed something. That hyper sensitivity had never really passed and now, I was acutely aware of a few things. Of how the ab against my face was slowly spreading beneath my cheek, stretching and widening, the troughs of definition around it deepening. Of her waist swelling in my arms, pushing against my biceps and forcing my already parted hands further away from one another. Or, most concerningly in the moment, the insides of her quads which, although had been spread open earlier, had now closed around me, two growing, thickening, beastly behemoths that were slowing my frantic fucking. With each passing moment the gap between them was closing without her even squeezing. But I knew I'd be reaching the end of my race before they caught me.

I felt the tremors of her moans before I heard them. One long, drawn out groan that rumbled louder and louder. Her inner muscles constricted, her thighs bulking around me as she clenched, her pelvis lifted again. Two craters in the mattress where her feet were, her ass left the bed completely, taking me with it. She'd become an arched bridge, supported by shoulders and feet, entire body twisted by rapture. On the bridge, hugging the asphalt, I remained, refusing to be thrown through the ceiling, pathetically plastered to her like a parasite or, at most, some symbiotic, lower life form. This time, working with her juggernaut skyward movement, I pumped. And pumped. And pumped. My diamond hard dick plunged in and out of her, powering into what must be the strongest pussy in the world.

And then I exploded. Heaven opened their gates. Feet dangling in the air, toes brushing her calves as, suspended in the air, teetering on her crotch, I orgasmed so hard that I was convinced my soul was leaving me. Then again, I'd just made a deal with the devil, so maybe it was...