- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry this took a while! There's a little more plot and a little less fun in this chapter. Hopefully it lands well though!

Bumping awake, I let out a hiss of pain. Questioning what happened, I tried to rub at the the back of my skull but couldn't, my arms too squished against me. Had I banged my head? How? On what? Everything was black, a loud droning surrounding me, cramped in the darkness...


Am I... Dead?

Everything bounced and again, I smacked the back of my head against whatever I was pressed against. My confines were so tight that the impacted forced me to bash my chin against my chest too . Okay, probably not dead. I was stuck somewhere. Actually, this felt like the worst hangover ever crossed with a magicians vanishing trick. I felt terrible. Nauseated and hot, brain sluggish and hazy, body brutalised and pain wracked, contorted, stuffed into a space that was too small. Knees against my chest, shoulders and neck against a barrier and head angled down so that breathing was hard, I was fully encased by something.

"He-hello?" I said, testing my luck to no response. Emboldened by the perceived lack of surveillance on me, I grunted, swinging my legs up, to the left, trying to move. I hardly budged, still stuck, arm numb from my weight resting on my shoulder. Wherever I was, I was on my side and held in some kind of oblong box.

Memories crashed back into my brain, all unfolding, in a burst, coming together in a web. So, this was clearly Ae Ri's doing. But where was I? And what was her plan?

Staving off panic for as long as possible, I breathed deep and slow, fighting against the mounting fear building inside me. Feeling around with my hands, I rubbed at my prison cell, fumbling at some type of cloth fabric coating the hard outside. Slipping my hand over my head, my eyes widened - above my head I felt something metallic. A line of little bumps that extended, traced down in front of my face. Was this a... Zipper? It was. But the head of the zip was either out of reach or on the other side.

Abruptly, I jolted forwards, face bumping my hand and radiating pain outward from my extremely tender nose. Was my nose broken? Wait. The droning had stopped. I'd been moving and wasn't anymore. I was in a car. One that had just had the engine cut.

There was a metallic clunk, then a quick creak. Heart in my throat, I turned into a statue, unsure of what would be coming next. Was she taking me somewhere to get rid of me? Ae Ri had said she was possessive but at what point would she say it's too much work and really end things? I wouldn't put it passed her considering how erratic and frazzled her mental state seemed.

Involuntarily yelping, the container, and me inside, were dragged horizontally and then vertically. There was a little drop and then I started bouncing up and down. Each movement sent swords of pain stabbing through my ribs and along my spine. She'd done a lot of damage in just a few strikes. "Hello!?" I tried again. "Help!" I shouted, hoping to get someone else's attention. The bouncing didn't speed up and, leisurely, I was carried somewhere, literally kicking and screaming. There was some clattering and banging as we paused for a moment. Then we were moving again. Eventually, I was dropped, sucked down by gravity and crying out in pain. The box was kicked onto it's side, the impact disorientating me and leaving me dizzy as the zippers buzzed and light, finally, poured into the darkness.

"Morning." Ae Ri said, gargantuan shape crouched massively above as I shielded my eyes. "Well, evening is more accurate." Rising up, her shadow encompassed me, light blotted out by her titanic frame. It didn't particularly help my vision but I could make her out at least.

Blinking, I tried to make sense of the impossibly big woman in front of me and the situation I was neck deep in. Through bleary eyes, I realised I was in a foreign place, sat in a suitcase. A big one. She'd just carried me in a fucking suitcase, as if I were her luggage for a vacation. "Get up." She ordered, tone like an artic breeze biting into me, snapping my attention back to her. There was no mirth or playfulness in her this time. No teasing and no giggles. Surgically sharp and clinically pronounced.

From down in the suitcase, she... She was breathtaking. A structure more than a person, so massive that her head appeared to be in the clouds. Her presence alone made my skin crawl with an animal fear - her monumental scale, spurted up into sizes that defied the logical centres of my brain triggered some primordiale survival instinct. Sat beneath her, I imagined this was how a mouse might feel when faced with a hungry cat. Each of her legs spanned light years, a thigh that could dwarf my entire torso connected to hips that were wider than a car. Or at least my memory of a car. Her waist, although waspish compared to the rest of her broadness, probably rivalled my shoulders. The more I surveyed the sight before me, the more mesmerised I became by her, wondering how a woman this size could look like this. Doubtlessly, that any other woman this height would seem elongated and bony next to the gorgeousness in front of me. Yet, despite that, somehow, from somewhere, she'd found clothes that somewhat fit all that I had ogled. A simple black top that was riding up, showing off four of the chiseled six abs she had. Over the top hung a huge flannel, checkered shirt, left unbuttoned and open - it must have been made to fit the largest of lumberjacks. Below she was wearing a pair of shorts that was surely only manufactured for the largest of athletes.

"Up."

"P-please, Ri, I'm so sorry. I won't -" slurring my words, I had my hands up in front of me, legitimately terrified.

"Now." She said, gripping my wrist. My heart leap into my throat. Her hand... Mere hours ago I'd thought her hand was huge, fingers touching her thumb as they encircled my limb. Now it seemed positively gigantic. Those same fingers, each thicker than the largest, chunkiest banana, overlapped with her thumb by a large margin. It made my twig, stuck in the middle, look even more anorexic. Her palm was spread over so much of my forearm, comfortably about half way to my elbow, swallowing it all up. I was pulled to my feet, sending my heart rocketing back down, passed it's usual abode and into my feet. Gasping, upright, I felt my knees wobble as I looked straight ahead into the wall that was my ex. A literal wall, eclipsing me, so, so broad. Staring into her, me eyeline was below her nipples, even with the lower shelf of her bust where it sat heavily on her almost barrel chest. The epicentre of her lilac perfume right in front of my nose, it made my head extra fuzzy. In slow motion, I tilted my head back and back and back. She was so. Fucking. Big. It felt as if she stretched into infitiy above me, ever growing, looming, head and shoulders and more all far, far above. Drly, I gulped.

"You're 4'10 now. Midget is gonna be too big a word soon." Seeing me stood in front of her reignited some of her playfulness. But now it had a meaner, even more malicious edge. She smirked down, enjoying looking passed her canopy of tit to talk to me. I actually had to look up passed the tits looming in my vision, my neck craned all the way to talk to her. "I'm 6'9 if you're wondering." Cooly, acting as if that new number didn't drive her wild, she watched me, analysing me.

"That's..." I trailed off.

"... Taller than you ever were?" She finished my sentence, a wide grin forming. "Hot, right, Paulie? I'm bigger than you've ever been." Confounded, I felt grey matter stalling into a new thought process. She was bigger than I'd ever been. Bigger than anyone I'd ever met. And from my new, further diminished perspective, that size looked monolithic. Some beast out of a mythological story, a monstrous giant, not a woman. "I finally fixed nature's fuck up." Lips pursing into a pout, eyes drifting away from me, a sour note to her victory was recalled. "I should be 6'10 though. Looks like there's some diminishing returns when the size difference gets too big." I did the maths, molasses submerged brain slowly churning, shock from her greed gradually wearing off. She was right. There was a missing inch. It's only then, in this small mental reprieve from the blinding beckon of sexuality ahead, that I remembered I had no idea where I was.

Turning my head, a shooting pain pierced my occipital lobe. My vision was swimming, head pulsing, haggard mind screaming that I needed to ignore the pain and figure out where I was. Everything looked perfect. This room looked like a snapshot straight out of a magazine rather than somewhere a person actually lived. Sleek, expensive and high tech. Three words could summarise the surroundings. "This is my place." Ae Ri answered without me having to ask.

"You moved?"

"Duh. I got promoted, remember? I own the fucking company. So I brought somewhere more fitting to my metaphorical - and literal -" She stifled a laugh, "stature."

A new sensation crawled over me. Initially I hadn't noticed it. Still adjusting to my new size, I hadn't been able to piece it together. She was right. Everything was warped, beyond big, larger than it should be. The room was incredibly spacious, furniture that stretched longer and taller than it should, vaulted ceiling high, high above. Like, 'I'm 6'9 and can probably barely brush it with my fingertips' high. The doorways too. This place made me feel even smaller than I was. Short, skinny, naked, sick and shaking like a leaf. Vulnerable was an understatement. However, I was acutely aware that, this place also served as another reminder of how calculated Ae Ri's plan had been.

"Move." A command was barked and her bulk knocked me. Still unsteady, I had to catch myself, brushed aside. Stooping down, she plucked something dark from the suitcase and straightened up. My blood pressure spiked when I saw what it was.

The beast mode t-shirt from all those moons ago. Still stained with blotches of white-grey clouds from my dried, encrusted shame.

"This is your's, isn't it?" It was tossed into my face. "Put it on."

Peeling it free, I cautiously replied. "I... But it's... I don't think it will fit..."

"It's all you're getting to wear. Unless you want some hand me downs from me?" Spitefully, she smiled. "Maybe that's a better idea?"

"N-no! This will... Uh, this will be fine." I retracted my mutterings, slipping the top on before she could change her mind. The stretched out, black t-shirt draped over me, dangling down passed my waist, all the way down to my mid thigh.

There was a pleased smirk on her face, eyes glinting, examining me and the fit. "It suits you. A good reminder of what a little, hypocritical liar you really are." I knew what she was getting at. She was still certain that I was delusional, still helplessly mad in love with her. To be fair the t-shirt was good evidence for her argument. Why hadn't I just thrown it away instead of keeping it, a dark secret under my bed? I couldn't think of a good answer even for myself. But she didn't drill into me with more accusations or malignant barbs. Instead, she suddenly strode away, long legs eating up the space and taking her to the door of the room. Turning to see me still rooted to the spot in front of the suitcase, she exhaled a laugh. "C'mon, Paulie." She beckoned to me like I was a dog, bending slightly and patting her leg. I would have been angry if I didn't feel so horrible. "I wanna show you something."

Muscles screeched as I willed movement. Battered ribs, probably a concussion and a throbbing ache pulsing throughout me. Groggily, mind spinning anew, I followed her through a doorway that gave me vertigo. Entering the hall I was figuratively slapped in the face with money. The thick, burgandy carpet under my toes and the artwork adorning the walls all far more lavish than anything I could afford. But she wasn't flexing her wealth on me. Well, not just flexing her wealth.

She pointed to the front door at the end of the hall. Just like every other door, it was massive, but this... This one had been teleported from a bank vault. Heavy, thick metal and lined with a number of different locks. At least two of them needed keys but Ae Ri pointed at one near the top. A deadbolt girthier than two of my fingers together. "Think you can reach it, tiny?" She sneered. It was clear I couldn't. Not without a stepping stool or something. I shook my head no. "Good. Although, even if you could, I doubt you'd make it through an elevator ride and then through security. This is the penthouse, you know?" Now she was purposefully flaunting her money.

Walking away, she paid me no mind, casually going about her home rituals and removing make up at a dresser. Unlike at my house, she wasn't keeping me under observation. She knew I couldn't escape. Well, at least not yet, I thought hopefully. I wasn't sure what to do, so playing the role of a good puppy, I went to follow her. Yet, my body was still not fully listening to me. Dragging my feet, I stumbled and knocked against the wall, tilting a painting. "Careful! That's not a print!" She chided.

"I feel weird." I groaned clutching at my head.

"Yeah, that's probably the drugs wearing off"

Snapping my head up to her, I responded with more alertness. "What?!"

"Well, I had to keep you under for a while. Needed a good alibi so that your disappearance isn't linked to me." She shrugged, still wiping her face.

Appalled, I stuttered out more questions. "What did you give me!? H-how long have I been out?"

"About..." She fished in her pocket and extracted her phone. Looking at it, she answered, "I dunno, six hours."

I tried to piece this all together. She'd abducted me. The time line was hazy but she'd crashed into mine early Saturday afternoon. It must be Sunday evening, right? Fuck, no one would even be looking for me until at least tomorrow.

"You should eat something by the way." She disrupted my stupor. "You didn't eat after the last transfer so your metabolism is gonna be even slower."

This just kept getting worse. I wasn't even hungry. Dizzy, lethargic and nauseous but not hungry. "I don't think I can. I feel so... So messed up. Maybe you gave me too much of... Whatever it was."

"What?" From the tone, I immediately knew I fucked up. She'd stopped cleaning off her make up in the mirror and was sending a deathly glare my way.

"I di-"

"Are you trying to say I'm stupid?"

"N-no! Of course I - I didn't mean -"

"I calculated the dose, Paul. So either you're saying I did the maths wrong or you're being a little bitch."

"Ae Ri, I-I really wasn't trying to say anything. I swear."

Putting down the little, make up stained, circular pad she was using, her body turned towards me, muscles taunt with an impending approach. "Which one is it, Paul?"

"I-I'm being a... A little bitch." I quickly caved, eager not to feel her wrath again.

A dreadful silence stretched. "First you're an ungrateful asshole and now this." She scoffed. "You know what? I've got better shit to do right now. If you want to act like a child, I'll treat you like one, Paul." Pounding steps approached, quaking through the floor. I stepped away but my short, thin legs were no competitions to hers.

"What do you mean?!" I blurted, not only confused but scared out of my wits.

"You need a time out. Maybe you'll reflect on your shitty behaviour." Gripping the scruff of my t-shirt, she strong armed me down the hall, making me trip over my own short legs. I was helpless, bumping and scuttling along as she took me to a door further down the hall.

"Wait, Ae Ri, I'm sorry!" I said, grabbing at anything I could along the way. My fingers pried off of them, my strength a grain of sand compared to hers.

"Say hi to your new roommate." We approached a door with a key hanging out of the lock. Aggressively, turning it, she tore the door open. As if I were a bag of books, she cast me into the room making me clumsily run and fall, face and forearms breaking the impact. The big, long door slammed closed and I heard the key turn again. Nursing my chin, I got to my knees, still feeling the world rocking as the drugs ebbed in my veins.

This room was smaller than the other, but still bigger than the largest in my house. A bed was next to one wall, a set of drawers nearby. On the other side there was a bookcase, decorated with hardcover volumes and what looked like souvenirs from various travels. A large photo showed a younger Ae Ri, regal and proud, in a gown, holding a diploma. Next to it was another with a similar scene. And another next to that. Now that I looked, I could also see certificates and qualifications framed and hanging from the wall around the bookshelf. This must be the guest room. Set up so that anyone that visited got a good look at how amazing she was.

A noise to my left made me jump. At first I thought it was an animal in the corner, something tiny and small, tucked away between the bed and the drawers, hidden. Back pedalling to the door, I strained my eyes. Light from a lamp illuminated the room in a sleepy dimness. Heart in my throat, I stared into the darkness that was cast from the drawers, into the blackness where the sound was coming from. And out of that big, dark, unpeneterable shadow, a pale, shakey, dimunitive form emerged. My jaw went slack, hinging open as I made sense of what I was seeing.

"Charlotte?"

The tall, buxom, sexy redhead had been drained into a husk of herself; a waifish, bony, doll sized woman. Head just level with my belly button and sucked dry of everything that made her who she was, Charlotte looked up at me. All confidence was gone, emotionally beaten down and visibly skittish, she tentatively approached to get a better look at me. Red rims around her eyes, hair a bird's nest, firey burn in the strands faded. I could see how skinny she'd become, a swath of a t-shirt dangling off of her, an oversized dress, so large that it almost touched the floor. I could barely make out the shape within at all.

Her shuffling fatigue faded quickly as anger sparked within the 2'8 woman. Her slitted eyes widened and I saw recognition on her face. "You?! YOU!?" She shrieked. Charging at me, little peach sized fists becoming an angry storm that beat against any part of me she could reach. My already injured chest stung even with the impacts of the scorned doll. Restraining her was more difficult that I'd imagined. I felt scared to touch her, worried I might break her, but I had to. Irate, swinging madly, her wild attack grew in ferocity. "This is all your fault!" She screamed. "You let her get this fucking big!" Ensnaring one arm, I pulled it down and wrestled for the other. Before I could, her weary body began to lose stamina. Charlotte fell to hear knees, words devolving into sobs as still she fought one handed. "You let her. You let heeeer." She droned, collapsing in on herself as I tried to keep her upright. Curling into a broken ball, she continued crying those words.

All I could do was keep repeating the same thing over and over again. 'I'm sorry.'


Eventually, Charlotte calmed down. She retreated to her alcove and sat there, silent apart from her breath rattling with sorrow. After some time, she spoke again. Her voice was almost lifeless, all joy crushed out of it, sad and despondent. We compared memories of our abduction stories. Then I was told the story of how this all happened, from the beginning. As I'd assumed, I'd never spoken to Charlotte on LinkedIn. But pretty much everything Ae Ri had said was true.

Early on, the redhead had gotten on Ae Ri's bad side as her direct superior. She hadn't liked her attitude and had poured the work onto the Korean. But little 4'11 Ae Ri had pushed back, regularly besting Charlotte and twisting events around to come out on top. Having had enough, Charlotte had gotten physical with her once. That's when things escalated. And that's when Charlotte truly begun to understand that she should have left the beast slumbering.

Losing clients, having her work sabotaged, things began to change. Suddenly, Ae Ri wasn't her assistant anymore and, instead, had become her peer. Matters got more and more out of hand as Ae Ri leapt and bound higher up the organisation. Rumours began to swirl about Charlotte being promiscuous, only having gotten to her rank by sleeping around. Skipping a few months and a lot of inches, we got to the party that I'd attended, where Ae Ri took charge. Charlotte had wanted to resign but found it almost impossible to find a job in the sector. The assumption that her new CEO was pulling strings seemed likely. She'd given up and just quit without another job lined up. She'd been planning on moving when, in a disturbingly familiar series of events, she'd been kidnapped by my ex.

"It hurts so much when she takes my size." Charlotte squeaked, hugged into a tight ball, practically invisible in the shadow that she'd chosen to hide in. "And every one of my inches is almost nothing for her. Even from the beginning, I'd be losing a bunch and she'd only get a handful... But she just keeps taking." That was perplexing. Why was their transfers so different from mine and Ae Ri's? "I think she's doing it to spite me more than anything."

"Don't worry." I was perched on the edge of the bed, wracking my brain for some solution to this all. The size transfers could be reversed to a certain degree. Charlotte might not get her figure back exactly but she could get her height at least, couldn't she? "There's two of us now. We can get out of here together." I tried to keep hope alive.

"Yeah, right." She said, sinking smaller. "What are you gonna do, fight her while I escape?"

Changing tact, I tried another solution. "People will be look for us. The police will come."

"Not with the friends she has now." I was going to ask about the ominous statement when she looked up at me. Eyes brimming with tears, Charlotte shook her head, dying embers of her hair limply swaying side to side. "You still don't get it, do you? I've fought and lied and screamed and cried. I apologised. I begged." Sullen, she looked back down. "There is no winning against her. There is no way out. You give in or she'll just break you too."

A bleak numbness spread over me. 'Break you too.' Charlotte wasn't going to try to escape. She was already done... Was there really no way out? Believing that felt like the end. But the more I considered those words, the more truthful they felt. Who would actually be looking for me tomorrow? My friends? I'd distanced myself from them when I was dealing with the break up. My parents? Shit, I hadn't even talked to them since the whole slap situation. Thinking about that made my stomach turn. Ae Ri had probably orchestrated that entire thing too. With a dreaded hopelessness developing, I laid back onto the bed and covered my eyes with an arm.


Key rasping into the lock, I jerked awake. I'd been so wiped from the residual drugs in my system that I didn't remember falling asleep. A panicked Charlotte scuttled deeper into her safe space as the door opened and the titan entered. My brain had almost forgotten how big she was. Reality warped around the oversized doorway. Even with it's immensity, she filled the thing. It felt surreal seeing her at this scale. Compared to the two of us she really did feel like she was from another species.

Her morning must have been dedicated to a work out. She was wearing a pair of leggings and a sports bra, a sheen of sweat over her pumped body, skin tight over worked muscles. "Breakfast." She said simply, placing a tray with two plates of pancakes on the floor. Two stacks. One smaller than the other. The larger one had a drizzle of syrup and a pad of butter on it. The other was bare. Ae Ri turned to leave and my brain, finally back to it's normal speed, raced to process all the thoughts from last night. Charlotte's final words rang loud. I couldn't win. I had to give in. I couldn't pretend. I had to sincerely, really, truthfully give in. Completely... Until the right moment.

"Wait!" I yelled, leaping off of the bed "Please."

She turned, impassive, facing me. I needed to piece together a sentence. "What?"

I was supposed to 'reflect' on how I acted, wasn't I? Words tumbled together. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have kicked you and - and I shouldn't have been so ungrateful. I didn't doubt that you'd calculated the dose right." Looking down, unable to hold her gaze, I lowered my eyes. What I saw - stark contrast between the two stacks of pancakes - gave me the clarity to know what I should say next. Even if I was just a plaything to the psycho, my ex harbored some feelings towards me. I was her plaything. That's what I had to leverage. "I know you wouldn't ever want to hurt me like that... Not really." I mumbled. Keeping my eyes down, like the beta before an alpha, glued to the ground, I waited for her response. The room was silent, Charlotte having basically disappeared in front of her tormentor.

"Hmph." Grunted Ae Ri, an angry sound of acceptance. "I guess that's a good start." Chewing the inside of her cheek, she thought. "But you're going to have to earn back my trust, Paulie." Even saying that, I could tell her words were softening. "You have to prove you mean what you said. You've got to prove that you're sorry." Stepping out of the doorway, she left the door open, allowing me to leave. This time she didn't call to me like a dog. I didn't even deserve that from the looks of things.

But I followed, stepping around the pancakes and hurrying out. She shut the door behind me, turning the key and locking her other captive in the room. "So... Prove you're sorry." Facing me, she waited expectantly.

"How?" I asked, sounding as genuinely heart broken as possible.

Cocking her head to one side, she looked me up and down in the black, stained t-shirt. "How about we start easy? Come here and kiss me." I hesitated for a quick moment, but quickly closed the gap between us. As I drew closer, she swelled in size over me, standing tall and proud, remaing unmoving, almost a full two feet taller than me. I was still struggling to fully comprehend that. But right now I had to. Because there was one hurdle I had to climb to meet her request. "Um... I can't reach."

"No shit." She remained tight lipped, half hooded gaze locked to me with a cool indifference to my plight.

"Can you b-"

"No. Why should I have to bend for you? You're supposed to be proving yourself, aren't you?" She crossed her arms, muscles flexing, coiled snakes embracing one another. I blinked a few times, unsure of what to do and gradually becoming more and more nervous. Fidgeting, I tiptoed, just to see if it would help. It didn't. Not at all. Rising up onto my toes hardly boosted my height and, even craning my neck left me teetering in front of her pecs and filling me with a gut curdling shrinking feeling. Fuck, I was small. And this display only seemed to make her smirk.

Dropping down onto my heels, a light bulb clinked alight in my head. The pancakes. Residual feelings I could play on. I knew exactly what to do. Gently, I took one of Ae Ri's hands and, with her silent permission, unfolded it from the other. I could see a more sincere smile tugging slightly at the corner of her lips already.

For just a moment I let myself get lost feeling her huge hand, examining it. She was holding her arm up and even still I could feel the weight of her limb in the grasp of my two palms. Each finger was intimidatingly large, full of muscles that climbing needed, and yet looked as slender and delicate as a vilonist's. Her tiny, dainty hands hadn't changed. Skin like silk, a map of veins painted across the canvas. The same veins. The same hands. Just magnified so, so much bigger. Feeling the roughness of her palm sent a shiver through me. This woman was a fucking machine, always working and lifting and eating to push herself and her muscle. Placing those thoughts aside, I returned my focus to winning back her good graces.

Bringing her hand up, slowly, softly, I pushed a kiss to the top, just above the middle knuckle. Barely lifting my lip away, I dragged the bottom one slightly, grazing her skin, and kissed her again, closer to her wrist. The tension of her anger could almost be heard venting out, hissing out of the pressure engine. When we were going out, I'd figured out that Ae Ri adored sensual, romantic kisses. Gentle, and slow, and loving. Certain areas were very sensitive to them. Turning her hand over, I nuzzled the palm, callouses scratching against me, and kissed her wrist. An almost too quiet breath exhaled out above me.

Resting the crook of her elbow on my shoulder, cloaking myself with her arm in a half hug, I stepped in closer to the giant, surrounding myself with her. Perfume and sweat, a fog around me, I drank her in, breathing in the intoxication. This giant locomotive was still running, heat radiating off of her even if the sweat was slowly drying. Stooping just a little, brushing her waist with my fingers, I gripped her and pulled myself in even closer, kissing her ribs next. I could taste just a hint of salt on my lips as I pulled away. It transported me back to post gym day rendezvous of the past. Wrestling matches and teasing, rolling around together until things devolve into more naughty activities.

Sliding my hands up, smoothly, feeling how her back and chest and lats all exploded outwards from her waist, I pushed at the elastic band of her sports bra and pecked each and every swell of oblique, working my way along to the larger cobblestones of her abs. Teeny tiny nubs - goosebumps along her skin - erupted under my touch, along her back, beneath my lips, a telltale sign of the tingles radiating through her. Hungrily, I picked up the pace, kissing and kissing, pressing my face against her hot skin, moving up to her chest, towards her breastbone. God, there was so much more of her. So much to grope and squeeze and feel and...

She pushed me back, a moan reverberating out of her and her hips wriggling with arousal. The rosy tint to her cheeks had me grinning. Smiling... Happy.

Ffffffuuuuuck.

Fuck! What was I just doing?! I was... Was I actually happy? Giddy? Drunk on - on her? On the situation? On lust? Or was it deeper than that? I'd slipped right back into boyfriend Paul, forgetting the insanity and just... Just lost in her. Right back to eagerly making her tingle, getting her worked up. Getting myself worked up, I realised, seeing the t-shirt tented out in front of me, a smear of moisture to join the other stains. A few seconds, a slither of time where my concentration lapsed and I'd become a moronic fly casually strolling back onto the web of the gigantic spider, ready to be devoured. Frighteningly, I realised that 'losing' was a much harder tightrope to walk than I'd thought.

My smile had dropped, worry replacing it. I saw her notice and mentally scrambled. "I... Sorry, did I do something wrong?" I said, rolling with the situation, trying to cover up my own realisation with concern that I'd failed.

Ae Ri heaved a breathless laugh. "No. No, you did good." She messed up my hair a little and playfully shoved me. "Still not enough, but better than before." Her push, just a half hearted flick of the wrist, still ended up almost making me fall over. "I'm going to have a shower." She said, eyes twinkling with an excited thrill. Using a single finger she pushed down on the tip of the rigid tent I'd pitched, sending a charged wave through my lower body. That's when I realised, this predator was on the hunt again. Letting go, she sent my dick bobbing up and down, t-shirt tickling the sensative skin along the head of my cock. The sensation made my balls ache. "You can come and join me if you want." Was this another test? Conflicted and weak from the weight of all the events from the passed 48 hours, I didn't know what to do. Warring emotions visible on my face, she chortled. "Aw, did I give you too much credit? Does lil' Paulie need orders?" Well, at least the nicknames and mocking quips were back.

I still didn't answer, brain chugging along slowly. Showering with Ae Ri seemed like the right call, didn't it? To keep losing? Keep making her feel wanted and in charge, right? But now I couldn't trust myself. Was this more carnal desires forcing cracks in my defenses? Had I actually already been broken without even realising? I opened my mouth only to have it closed by her. She'd physically pushed my mouth shut, a finger under my chin, teeth clopping together.

"Time's up." My eyes widened as she hooked her fingers under the bottom of the bra and stretched the elasticy material up, releasing more of her ample, weighty, gloriousness right in front of my face. The heft of her breasts bounced just beyond my nose, her post work out glow gusting over me. I was practically salivating, mouth marginally agape as the leggings were pushed down next, revealing a lack of underwear and the trimmed triangle of hair that pointed to paradise. Or oblivion. She used one foot to hold the too tight material down and yanked her other leg free.

Entranced, I was conscious of her fingers snaking between mine. Wordlessly, she guide me, toward the bathroom, pulling me in tow. Each step, I watched the undulating of muscles in her back and the quaking of glutes that could flatten me. Each massive, rotund globe of muscle hypnotically jiggled just a little each time they swayed with a footfall.

Dark grey granite surrounded us as we entered the bathroom. A huge, claw foot tub sat against one wall, a toilet on the far side and a large mirror above a sink. But we weren't heading to any of those things. We were making a beeline straight for the corner where a wall of glass seperated a walk in shower from everything else. Stopping outside, Ae Ri leaned in, twisting a knob and letting the water that fell from a large, high, flat, metal shower head warm. Taking a handful of the beast mode top, she ripped it up and off of me in a single motion. "You first." A nod accompanied the purred order.

I was still questioning what to do. Sure, I didn't really have a choice but the fact that I'd been so easily lulled back into an old mindset had me petrified. Ae Ri tilted her head, patiently observing, watching. I didn't have time to mull this over. There was only one option anyway. Taking a deep breath, I stepped into the steam, letting it wash over me just before the water joined it, pattering against my skin. It was actually great, the warmth washing away some of the last lingering vestiges of being drugged.

There was easily enough room to fit two people in the oblong of glass. Two regular sized people, that is. However, the gargantuan shape closing in behind me was anything but regular. Watching her, one hand gripping the top of the glass frame, ducking under the door, filling the miniscule, enclosed box, caused the hairs on the back of my neck to stand. The cubical area rapidly shrank, my space being dwindling. Tall, towering mass, devouring the space, predatory grin approaching. She was so wide. So broad and curvy, completely obstructing the one exit as she stalked closer. Closer than she needed to. Way too fucking close. I stepped back, edging towards the wall with the controls for the shower, stepping back, out of it's spray.

Cold granite spread along my back, metal dials digging into my spine, between my shoulder blades. I could see her through the water. It acted like a moving, shimmering, translucent barrier, giving the image of a tiger watching me through a waterfall. She approached slowly, body spiliting the wall of hydrogen dioxide and slicing it open, a curtain parting. Her mammaries appeared first, unbelievably perky for their size, they protruded ahead of her. A sinking realisation that I was looking up at them resurfaced. A river through her cleavage in front of my face, I stayed motionless, ensnared. Up, between her tits, even clouded, I could see Ae Ri's lips curled into a smile. An arm came up under the mountains, fingers digging into velvet skin, sinking into the mass and mushing them, hugging them both together. In less than a second, the river was replaced with a waterfall, cascading off of her, splattering water into my eyes. I gurgled, shocked. Hoisting her pendulous breasts up, Ae Ri took an exaggerated step forward, she forced me to flatten myself against the wall a little more, heart fluttering, water showering down onto my hair, soaking me again.

"I can't believe you're short enough for my boobs to be your shower head." She rang out from beyond the umbrella of tit. I shrank down, feeling even more tiny, facing her thick slabs of abdominal muscle, rippling with laughter. Her meaty arm let the weight drop and a fat tit slapped down onto each of my shoulders, a torrent back in my face. Pinned into the valley of lust igniting pillows, I turned my head into their softness, trying not to be water boarded. Rivets of water were running down from her head, darkening and slicking her inky hair, down her shoulders, forwards and backwards. Casually, as if she didn't have a sub five foot midget sandwiched between her tits, she reached up to grab a bar of soap.

Jolting slightly against her, I let out a little gasp, breathing water into my lungs. My reaction was in response to a touch below. Her thigh rubbing against the stiffness she'd inspired. I couldn't tell if it was on purpose but I could have sworn a phantom of a smirk graced her lips for a heartbeat. Then she was gone, back into the water and her breasts turned away from me. "Start with my back." Still shell-shocked, I was slow to remove myself from the wall.

When I did register what she'd said, the expanse of her back was presented to me in all of it's stunning glory. Cramped into this fraction of the shower, it appeared to be the only thing visible to me, a mosntrously large field of flesh that filled my vision. And I do mean filled. I was so close to her that she stretched all the way out into my peripheral vision, out to the edges, above and below and to the sides. I had to look up at her shoulders, the shoulders that were far wider than any part of my body, capped with boulders of muscle and knitted together with a mesh of strength between. Her hobby of climbing was incredibly obvious just looking at the lithe muscle. Dick aching and mouth dry, I reached up with the fragrant bar of soap, pressing it to the firmness above my eyeline. Visibly, Ae Ri's shoulders sagged, a satisfied hum coming out of her. Rubbing the soap over the mounds, a lather began to form, eroded and swept away by the streams of water along the contours of her back. "Mhhhm, both hands." She said.

My left came up to join the right, rubbing suds and massaging her. "Oh my God, this feels so fucking good. Your hands are so small. Perfect for lil' massages." She cooed. I couldn't say she was wrong. Each of my fingers could slip into crevices and nooks in the etched marble. But the more I rubbed and kneaded and worked, the more my forearms and hands began to burn. It was hard work massaging this much amazonian.

I didn't stop though. I fought the fatigue, willing myself on to keep her happy. I told myself that it was to ensure she didn't have another excuse to steal more of my size... Even I couldn't tell if that was an internalised lie anymore. I'd been so lost earlier that now I was constantly questioning myself, stomach flip flopping with every twitch or movement from her. The maddening lust brimming under the surface lurked in me, waiting for a chink in my armour, eager to drag my mind into a horny frenzy. God, I wanted to give in. The feel of her and the silken skin. The definition and shapes that triggered animal neurological pathways that I couldn't shake. It was a battle to keep my composure.

"Enough." She said when the skin on my hands had really puckered up and wrinkled in the faux rain. There was a glimmer of pride in me. I'd survived the first portion of the shower without br - The air was pushed out of me suddenly, pain blooming in my chest, a flower bursting into spring inside me. She'd bent at the waist, like a hinge, and driven her ass into me, a battering ram. One that was built on a scale to crack open a castle door. One wide enough to cover the entirety of my chest and then some. Long, long highways of muscle tensing and expanding below as she ground me into the wall, a circular motion, each cheek flexing and swelling into granite to squeeze my already abused torso. It was insane to think that this ass had been narrow and petite and cute when we'd met. Tight and tiny, able to squeeze my fingers like this when I groped her. Now it was a literal man eater. I slapped my hands - and the soap too big for my fist - into her hips, pressing my fingers into her rump, pushing against her flawless behind, trying to pry some space out. My skin squeaked against hers, still covered in a layer of soap, giving me a better feel of the bulk that was crushing me instead of providing any leveage.

"Legs now." Came the happy proclamation from the one in charge, an audible smile on her words. I knew I was in serious trouble now. Iron wrought, solid, throbbing dick, already leaking almost as much as the shower head, I was like a starved man in a buffet. Her onslaught of sexuality, purposeful or not, had been acting as waves smashing against the shore. Who am I kidding? Just being in proximity to her was enough to light up my libido. Even hearing her fed hormones into my deprived brain. This wasn't about the last two days. This was about the months of loneliness and self loathing. The build up. And, if she were the waves, I was the cliff that was crumbling with every crash. I twisted, still vying for a millimeter of space, when I felt it. The juicy, bulging inside of her thigh. My aching member had rubbed against it and now every movement was overloading my nervous system. Feeling her slab of beef thigh under the guise of washing her would be too much. But she was waiting. I couldn't keep her waiting, right? It would piss her off, I told myself.

My palm cupped the muscle, the long, long trough of definition on the outside of her thigh acting as a handhold for my tiny grasp. Fuck. Fuck it felt so fucking good to hold. So much strength in this one big, thick chunk of her. I wanted to bury myself in her. Reaching lower, my mind began to go blank, consumed by lust even with the firey blaze of pain in my ribs. A shiver ran through me, the seductively smooth, supple, sexy leg invading all of my thoughts. A screaming astral projection of myself was probably looking down, disappointed in my own addiction to her. But I couldn't hear it.

Primal, in heat, still held against the wall by my chest, my hips feeblily began to move on their own. Only a few pumps and thrusts and I was dangling into a cavernous pit of pleasure. The tremendous ass squeezed me again, practically welcoming me into the blissful -

I smack against the glass wall, bouncing off of it with a cartoonish tonk. Spattering warmth came down from above and below, richocheting off of the floor as I splashed around. A dreadnought hovered above me. "Are you fucking serious? Is this how you prove yourself?" She said. "I really can't believe you." Tutting, her tone grew more disappointed, puffing up, body eclipsing the ceiling as she put her hands on her hips. The fact she was naked, something that made me feel exposed and nervous, did nothing to impact how imposing she looked. In fact, seeing all the musculature glistening actually enstilled more terror into me.

I drew myself up into the corner, panicking that I'd just forfeited more of my size to her fickle system of punishment. "Ri, I'm sorry!" I stammered and stuttered. "I-I couldn't help it. I didn't even mean to!"

"Just like you couldn't help yanking your little dick into that t-shirt, right?" She asked, thumb and finger held a centimeter apart, jacking off the air.

My face grew hot. "No! I -"

"And now here you are, humping my leg like a fucking mutt." A laugh came then. "What a bad puppy you are!"

"You fucking did this! Y-you're doing it on purpose!" A defiant streak ran through me before I could bite my tongue. "This is another one of your stupid fucking tests!"

Scoffing, she cast a surprised look my way. "Yeah. I made that pretty fucking clear, idiot. The test isn't to see if you'd get horny without permission. The test was to see if you'd just fucking admit it." She knew I'd break here. She was playing  me like a puppet again. She just wanted me to finally give in. "So fucking admit it Paul. Admit that you're mad about me. Swallow your fake, bullshit pride and prove you're not as worthless as you've been acting. Tell me you love me."

Suddenly, I wanted to cry, a lump in my throat. That word had caught me so off guard for some reason. A punch to the gut, making my insides clench. My mind was all over the place. I really didn't know what I felt. Were my feelings boiling over or was this a storm of lust? Why was it so easy to be happy with her? Was she somehow brain washing me bit by bit, gaslighting me back into our relationship? I'd told myself to play along. To act the part. Yet this was the one line I couldn't cross. Why? Why couldn't I just say it? Why couldn't I just lie and agree and say something meaningless? Why was I fighting this so hard?

Because she's right.

A tiny voice whispered it deep inside my brain. And I hated that voice. I wanted to dig my nails through my skull and rip it apart.

You've been in denial, Paul.

I wanted to scream. Why wouldn't it shut up? I didn't want it to be true. It couldn't be true. What type of sick masochist was I if it was? What type of -

"Well?!" The word was vicious, her patience wearing thin. I looked up into her stern face. My lip quivered.

I couldn't help it. A dam broke within me, emotions a maelstrom of epic proportions, flooding out of me. I burst into tears, sputtering and blubbering. "I don't know! I don't even know what I feel anymore! You've just... You've fucked me head! You wound me around your finger like a toy and you broke my fucking brain!" I screamed, letting it pour out.

"No!" She snarled, grabbing a handful of my wet hair and pulling me up. "You don't get to give me that shit. I've had enough, Paul!" I followed her beastly strength, slipping and sliding to my feet, hands held onto her forearm. Turning me, I was mushed up against the glass, a hand securing the back of my head to it while her other hand thrust a finger at the pile of clothes outside of the steamy glass prison. "You broke up with me." She growled into my ear, head hanging over my shoulder. "So why did you cum into that fucking shirt? Why did you stalk my Instagram? Why wouldn't you say you hated me to Charlotte?!"

Reeling, I didn't even question how she knew about the Instagram stuff. "You were stuck in my head! You weeded your way in and you - you..." I sobbed.

My body flipped again, back clunking to the glass. It squeaked as my wet skin climbed, feet leaving the floor. Her hands under my armpits, I was lifted up and up and up, until I was eye to eye with her. "I what?! I took your height when you didn't want it? Yeah, I fucking did! Everything I've done, you've wanted whether you've admitted it or fucking not. Even right now! Your body is screaming at you and you won't fucking listen!" Face less than an inch from mine, she was genuinely furious and for the first time in a long time, I believed she was hurt.

" I... I..." Words wouldn't come. Pain stabbing at my heart.

She's right.

Croned the voice, louder than before. Drowning out the other thoughts now. "No! That's... That's just... You're hot! That's it! That doesn't prove a fucking thing!" I wailed.

She kidnapped me. She kidnapped someone else too. All she did was take and take and take, whittling people down and putting herself first. How could I ever love someone so destructive and vile.

But you saw it. She takes from everyone. But she treats you differently, doesn't she? My inner monologue was my worst enemy.

"I gave you everything you deserve. Everything you deserve and more. You were soft and weak and broken before I ever came into the picture. Then I came and I stepped in whenever you were too much of a pussy. You. Need. Me."

All the hopelessness had bundled up into a fist around my heart. Seeing Charlotte. Being beaten down. Failing. Lonely. The last few months has been the worst in my life. The valley after the peak. No matter how dispicable and manipulative and evil she was... She was... Right. "I never even got over you." I croaked. Taunt, angry strips of muscle unflexed and unwound, going limp, water draining off of me like blood and pain leaving me. The fist unclenched.

Everything grew dark. Skin to skin. Lips to lips. Then it was bright again.

"That's the first step." She whispered, barely audible over the hiss of the shower.