- Text Size +




   Mary huffed, unbuttoning her suit vest and tossing it into the passenger seat.  Beneath it she wore a white button up shirt and a modest black skirt. She had brown, messy hair, and a meek, bespectacled face. It had been another thankless day at work. Her stomach grumbled, reminding her that she had skipped lunch in order to meet her responsibilities for the day. The light turned green, and she impatiently stepped on the gas. 


   Her domineering boss Jessica passed off more and more responsibilities every day, and could hardly ever be seen working herself. Mary had the sneaking suspicion that she was getting the worst of it too, as her peers didn't seem nearly as overburdened. If she had made any friends at work she could have asked them, but by the time she was hired it seemed like everyone had already formed their friend groups, so she kept to herself. 


   Even worse was how hard Jessica made it to meet boys in the office. Mary heard that her workplace brought in a lot of men, but that doesn't mean much to her if they all go straight to her boss's office before she can see them. What happened to sharing? Mary seemed to be the only one who was bothered by this. Her coworkers were always chatting about men they've had and parties they went to. Where did they find the time and energy? When Mary got home from work she was too tired to do anything but lie down and watch anime. 


   She pulled off of the main road and into the suburbs. It had been snowing all day and by then it had started to pile up on the lawns and rooftops. Mary counted herself lucky that she didn't get out of work an hour later. She still had a way to go to get home, but at least she was out of the traffic. Now she could let her mind wander a bit, fantasize about her warm bed, snacks, and hot chocolate. 


   As she paused at an intersection, she watched a high school-aged boy cross the street ahead of her. He was small and mousy, with ruffled blonde hair. He wore a light jacket and carried a little shoulder bag. "They still don't give boys much work, do they?" she said to herself. When she was his age, she had to lug around a whole backpack full of textbooks, while all the boys hardly had to carry anything, unless some girl was making them carry her stuff. It's not like there would be any reason for boys to have textbooks that are way beyond their comprehension anyway, but it still felt unfair. "Must be nice to skate through life with hardly any expectations." She glared at the boy as she passed him, watching him pause timidly and wave at her car as a sign of respect. 


   Mary almost forgot about him and kept driving, but she had a sudden idea and stomped on the breaks. The wheels shrieked and the car came to a stop. Mary had been struck with a flash of motivation. She reached over and threw her suit vest behind one of the seats, opening the passenger side door. She could see the boy's face turn white as he contemplated running away, but he knew very well that it wasn't an option. He averted his eyes and kept walking, hoping against all reason that this has nothing to do with him. 


   When he came into view through the door Mary called out to him, putting on her best motherly voice. "Aren't you cold? Do you want a ride?" 


   The boy turned red, momentarily paralyzed before he managed to respond. "Ah, thank you, m-miss! But I'll be okay. I'm almost home." 


   The office lady laughed sweetly. "Don't be shy, honey! Get in!" The student looked like he was about to cry, but he could recognize an order when he heard one. He shuffled to her car and stepped in slowly, as though his limbs were freezing over. Once he sat down, Mary reached over him and pulled the door shut. 


   She resumed her journey home, her daydreams shifting to a more potent fantasy than hot chocolate. The boy started to speak, "I live at-"


   "It's okay honey, I know where you belong." She moved a hand from the wheel and rubbed him on the shoulder. He audibly gulped, and a tense silence filled the vehicle. Mary hadn't had the pleasure of chatting with a boy in a long time, so she took the initiative. "What's your name, sweetie? Actually, don't answer that, it's not important!" She giggled and petted his head. "How old are you?" 


   "S-seventeen!" He blurted out. 


   "Mmmm." Mary remembered her seventeenth year fondly. It had been the year that she had her first boy. He was a cute little guy who asked her out on a date. She had a great time teasing him, and by the end she couldn't restrain herself anymore! Now that she thought about it, that had been the highlight of her life, hadn't it? Hard to believe it was only four years ago. Things had gone downhill from there. She centered her focus on her studies, and by the time she started paying attention to boys again, most in her grade had long been taken. She found a couple more chances to have men after graduating, but even those were well in the past now. They didn't compare with her first time, either. 


   "Miss?" 


   "You can call me Mary." 


   "Sorry, miss Mary!" 


   "What is it sweetie?" the woman asked kindly. 


   "Are you-" his voice caught in his throat. "Are you going to eat me?" 


   Mary smirked. "Aww, are you scared? I can't imagine why, I know you boys all fantasize about being in our mouths and bellies. You probably have a girl who you've been hoping would look at you that way, am I right?" The boy shook his head. Of course he just didn't want to admit it. All boys are so pitifully shy! Mary found it adorable, and reached over to tousle his hair.


   His eyes wandered out the window, his face turning even whiter. No doubt he just watched his house go by, struggling to admit to himself that it's probably the last time he sees it. 


   "Do you ever watch anime?" Mary questioned, hoping to keep the conversation going. He nodded stiffly but said nothing. "It's okay, I know you're nervous. You don't have to talk." She stole a glance at him and took in a deep breath of his subtle, delicious man-scent. "How can you watch anime and not look forward to getting eaten? Anime is all about strong girls kicking ass and eating boys! Honey, you know it's exactly the same in real life as it is in the shows, right?" It occured to Mary that she really wanted to talk about anime with someone, and that it was pretty pathetic she'd have to resort to talking to a boy.


   "Okay. . ." He said softly, shrinking back as though afraid of being hit. He was doing that annoying boy thing where they agree with everything a girl says just to avoid making her mad. Oh well, Mary supposed it was better than him talking back. 


   "You're really cute, do you know that? I'm surprised a girl hasn't eaten you already! You must be fun to keep around, or hard to notice, or something." 


   "T-thank you, miss Mary! I think I'm just hard to notice." He thanked her like his life depended on it. What a silly boy, Mary thought. 


   "Well, you're so small! Even for a boy. I bet girls can hardly see you past their chests!" Back in her grandmother's days he wouldn't even have been that small, but girls were getting taller every generation. 


   By then Mary was only a few blocks away from home. She was almost sad to arrive now, but she knew the fun had only just begun. She wrapped her arm around the boy's waist and squeezed his soft, vulnerable flesh. 


   He started breathing heavily as she pulled into her driveway, eyes panicked and fearful. "Aww, don't be scared! It'll be okay, I promise!" She gently petted him like a nervous puppy. 


   "I'm sorry." He whimpered.


   "It's okay, it's okay! You're allowed to be scared, I'll be with you every step of the way honey!" She shut down the engine and walked around to the passenger side. Mary opened the door and waited for him to get out. As soon as he stood up straight she moved in close. Though he tried to back away, she didn't relent, wrapping her arms around him and pressing his face into her breasts. "See? There's nothing to be afraid of. You're safe in my protection." 


   Mary kept her prey close as she walked to the door, holding him to her hip with his face squished against the side of her breast. Her house was an old, small one, but it was nice enough to live in. Her grandmother had eaten the owner way back in the day, and she kept it around just in case one of her descendants ever had trouble getting on her feet. Mary would have rather lived in a house designed and built by women, but for now this place was more than enough. 


   The interior was sparsely furnished and undecorated, not much need for a living room when you never have guests over, or at least not female guests. She kept the good stuff in her room. Mary made the boy take off his shoes and jacket, and leave his bag at the door. She would go through it later and see if he was carrying anything worth keeping, but for now that wasn't at the front of her mind.


   She held him by the hand and led him off to her bedroom. Her room was small and cluttered, but it was just the way she preferred. The walls were plastered with posters featuring a variety of anime and video game characters. Her bed was covered in a big pink blanket and crammed into a corner between her shelf of manga and figures and her desk bearing an old, reliable computer. The floor was littered with discarded clothes, bras, and panties. Mary would have been embarrassed if her guest wasn't male. 


   The door clicked into its frame with finality. Her poor victim would never see it opened again. He stayed by the entrance and looked up at his captor with pathetic, pleading eyes. Mary grinned and licked her lips. She abruptly grabbed him and pinned him to the wall, lifting him up to eye level and holding him there with her knee. She pressed her lips against his, smothering him with an overwhelming kiss, stealing the first taste of her meal. He whimpered but made no attempt to resist. When she was satisfied she let him breathe and planted another smooch on his cheek. 


   It was then that she realized she had unconsciously pinned the boy against the wall right below her poster of Pinkblade Yumi, the adorable anime heroine who spent her time striking down evil and swallowing boys. Yumi was Mary's favorite, her anime had aired when she was in high school and it brought her so much joy and inspiration at the time. Her proud, smiling face was the perfect backdrop to this pathetic teenage boy shedding tears just because a big scary woman had kissed him on the lips. Mary imagined Yumi encouraging her from inside the poster. "You go girl! Eat that boy!"


   She finally set him down, his legs quivering as he regained his balance. "Go sit on my bed, sweetie!" He obeyed quickly, but stopped short as though something was in his way. "What's the matter?"  Mary asked. 


   "Um. . . I . . ." 


   "Oh, honey, you're scared of my underwear aren't you? It's okay, you can step on them. I won't get mad at you. They must seem like sacred objects to you, huh?" He still hesitated, so instead she picked him up and carried him over. She tossed him onto the bed and laughed as he struggled to regain his bearings. "Stay there for me, okay?" 


   The office lady unbuttoned her shirt and tossed it aside. Then she stepped out of her  long skirt and took off her socks. Predictably, the boy's eyes stuck on her chest and thighs, but he lingered most on her bare stomach. Nothing reminds a man of his mortality more than a woman's midriff, especially if he's as cornered as this one was. Stripped down to her undergarments, Mary slid onto the bed. She pinned him down on his back and sat her weight down on his legs. 


   "I know you're a good boy, honey! You try to obey, even if you're frightened. You already know, but I want to say it out loud: you're going to be my snack today! I'm so happy to eat you! I hope you're happy too!" 


   The boy was frozen in fear. More tears fell out of his eyes, but he was too terrified to sob. "Please. . ." He whimpered.


   "Please?"


   "P-please don't kill me. I don't want to die! I'll do whatever you want, I'll be your slave, just-"


   "Shut up." Mary felt a deep, feminine cruelty welling up inside of her. She could ignore this insolence, but she wanted to have as much fun as possible with her prey, and savor every moment. "I don't want to hear another word of this. I've been so kind to you, but now it's your turn to be considerate. How could you imply that I don't know what I want? A woman has told you that you are going to be her food, it isn't your place to tell her that you think another option would be better. I know you're a boy but you do have a brain and I expect you to use it!" Mary gently but authoritatively slapped the poor boy across the face. "If you had any value to me as a pet, you would be a pet right now. I am going to eat you because you are food, nothing more and nothing less. Don't even think of trying to question my judgment again, a woman knows what a man is worth. I want to hear you apologize."  


   The boy was shaking with fear, but he managed to obey. "I'm sorry, miss Mary."


   "Admit that you're food."


   "I'm your food!" he sobbed.


   "Good boy!" Mary praised, patting him on the head. Then, her stomach let out a ravenous growl. She was having so much fun that she had forgotten how hungry she was, but now she felt the pangs clearly. "Well honey, I think that's your cue! My stomach is waiting for you!" 


   The boy stared at her midsection in resignation, perhaps trying to come to terms with his fate. Mary felt an intense energy course through her, welling up in her chest and burning with womanly passion. She leaned in over him, filling his view with her breasts.The power flowed freely and poured from her eyes as a warm, red light. He rapidly shrunk down beneath her, until he was nothing more than a bite sized snack. 


   Mary delicately picked him up and held him in her palm. He seemed to have decided that the best move was to hold completely still and submit to her grasp. She would've liked to play with him for a while longer, but her hunger had other plans, and little men are deceptively filling. Still, she could be patient enough to play a little bit! She lifted him up to the level of her face and spoke. "I know you don't want to die, but maybe it'll make you feel better to know that I want you to die. It'll make me so happy when you die!" Mary made sure that her snack could feel her hot breath washing over him with every word. "I promise that dying won't be as bad as you think, cutie! Being eaten is the best thing that can happen to a man! You're going to become part of me, part of a woman!" 


   Her stomach growled again, and this time she had no intention of delaying any longer. She opened her mouth wide, giving her prey an encompassing view of her apocalyptic maw, and then extended her tongue to lick him up and out of her palm. Mary closed her mouth on her unfortunate little morsel and sloshed him around, rubbing him between her tongue and the roof of her mouth. He tasted subtly sweet, with the unmistakable salty flavor of fear induced sweat. "Yummmmyyyyy. . ." She purred, pressing him tightly against her cheek and sucking hungrily on his tiny body. He had hardly struggled at all. Truly a good boy! When she was finally satisfied and could wait no longer, she tilted her head back and sent him down with a decisive gulp!


   She felt his diminutive form slide peacefully down her throat, and let out a deep, pleasured sigh. He landed in her stomach as a barely noticeable but extremely satisfying weight. There was a little fluttering sensation as he struggled to get his bearings, which faded as he settled down, already weakened by the overwhelming heat of the inside of her body. Mary patted her stomach and said "Men are so pathetic!" knowing full well her snack can still hear every word she says. "I honestly don't know what you boys expect out of your lives. Did you think you would live a long happy life? Learn a skill, keep a hobby? Food doesn't get to do those things, and we've made it very clear that food is all you are." Her stomach gurgled in agreement. 


   Like many other women, Mary suspected that she could choose which part of her body a man's nutrients are contributed to, and if she got her way then this delicious little snack would go right to a VIP spot as a part of her boobs! But until then, he had a long digestion ahead of him, and there was no need to rush such a splendid process. 


   She decided that she would continue with her previous plans for the day. She was already covered on snacks, but she could still relax in bed with some hot chocolate and watch anime for the rest of the day. Mary stepped out of bed and got dressed in a warm sweater and some comfy stockings, and came back with everything she needed. As she waited for her drink to cool, she was reacquainted with one of the best feelings that can come from eating a man. His subtle presence in her stomach came with a potent sense of justice and rightness. She thought of all those years he had aimlessly lived his pointless male life, with no purpose or meaning. Finally he had been put where he belonged, and his existence could be justified. Mary was overcome by a surge of pride in being a woman. Women can offer belonging to even the lowliest of beings. Women can do anything! Without women to experience it the world would be hollow and empty, and men would be so worthless they might as well not exist. 


   With this pride swelling in her chest, Mary felt strong enough to promise herself that she would confront Jessica the next day. She vowed to demand to be treated with respect, and make sure her boss knows that she can't just hoard all the male hires. Jessica may be a powerful woman, but Mary is too! 


   Her hot chocolate was cool enough to drink, so Mary started her first episode. This day was a special enough occasion for a rewatch of the entirety of Pinkblade Yumi! Drenching her little morsel in mouthfuls of hot chocolate, Mary spent the rest of the day in the bliss of her favorite show.