- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

First story. Eventually it will hopefully be long as hell, and I’ll post updates when I feel like it. I’ll mention whats in each chapter at the top, but know that in general, it’s going to be brutal, violent, and involve plenty of fetishes, with a heavy focus on shrunken man, a beautiful woman’s feet, and what happens when they meet. 


Also the vore scene in this chapter went way longer than I meant it to, but hey. graphic descriptions of death and dismemberment are fun. More feet stuff in the next chapter


This Chapter Contains: shrunken man, quick foot crush, hard, hard vore, violence, blood

   

     We broke up. In some ways I was still in shock. I knew I had been a crappy partner recently, but.. still. It surprised me. She looked at me with such sadness but also.. disgust? She decided I wasn’t worth her time because I played too many video games and “wasn’t making anything of myself” and “didn’t appreciate her,” but all I remembered was a woman who complained all the time, about everything. In truth, a part of me was relieved she broke up with me. I felt free, a little sad about losing such a hottie, but definitely free. 

     Her teary eyes surprised me when I answered the door and saw her, box of my stuff in hand. We didn’t really talk, and I could tell she was upset but I just had no desire to speak with her anymore after she dumped me, so I gave her the things she’d kept at my place and walked back to my computer, ignoring her. I could practically feel her energy behind me, first disbelief, followed by sadness, and then I swear I could feel actual.. malice, but I never turned around, and waited for the door to close behind her. When it did, I stood and watched her walk away through the peephole, admiring a gorgeous ass that would never park itself on my face again, and I frowned. But, I knew the best way to cure the urge that had “popped up” after seeing her, and so I went to my room, pulled up some porn on my phone, and stroked it out. I came, hard.


    By the end of the night, I had jacked off maybe 4 or 5 times, but the last one had been a little different. No porn, only videos and pictures she had sent me over the years. Post-nut clarity made the reality of losing her hit, and tears welled in my eyes as I flipped from pictures of her gorgeous pussy on my cock, to pictures of us together, hanging out, doing the everyday things. I cried, and knew that at least I would see her in my dreams tonight. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


     Darkness surrounded me in all directions. I was in a black void, every direction just an expanse of darkness stretching beyond my sight, although I could feel the ground beneath my feet. It was honestly creepy, and being this exposed made me feel like something was watching me from this abyss. Looking down I realized I was naked as well, but that didn’t really bother me as much. I’m not a nudist, but I enjoy wearing as little as possible, another fringe benefit of being single again. I could strut around in whatever I wanted, inside my apartment at least. 

     I walked around the void, trying to get a sense for where I was, or see if I could even watch where I was stepping, see where the ground.. was? I guess. But no secrets were revealed to me as I wandered in every direction, until the idea struck me that this was a dream? I couldn’t confirm it, but felt that maybe if it was a dream I should be able to control it. I jumped, trying to fly, then imagined myself shooting laser from my eyes, I tried to manifest some ice cream in my hand, or teleport myself to the other side of the void. Nothing worked, and I sat down, disappointed. Bored, I pinched myself in an attempt to wake up, but that failed too. 

     “I didn’t even get to see her again in my stupid dream. How lame is that, brain.”

     On cue, something popped into my peripheral vision. I looked up, and saw her, silhouetted against the darkness but illuminated by a light from nowhere. She looked beautiful, in the simple little sundress she wore the first time I told her I loved her. I stood and began walking towards her, calling out, 

     “Well, at least I get that good bye kiss. Maybe we can even have some break-up sex, that’s a thing, right? What do you say, you fancy another round with your favorite boy-toy?”

    I was smiling, thrilled to see her beautiful face and the slight smile she wore, but my smile quickly started dropping as I realized I didn’t seem to be getting any closer to her. I jogged, and then sprinted, but it was to no avail. I stopped, out of breath and bent over, and yelled out,

     “God damn it, even here you’re out of reach? What the hell is the point??”


     I don’t know if my words got out, but suddenly she started walking towards me, as if I’d triggered an event in a video game. I looked up and smile a bit again, calling out a quick thanks as my eyes focused and tracked her. My thanks felt hollow shortly after, and then I saw something weird. Strange. She wasn’t walking towards me as quickly as I thought, or maybe she was, but with every step she seemed to be growing. The perspective was all wrong, but I had nothing to go off in the black void, and so I watched her, confused and helpless as each step brought her closer. She was already over double my height, showing no signs of stopping, and then I felt the first.. thud. My feet shook beneath me, and as the next one rocked me again I saw it was in sync with the huge footsteps of her bare feet. She was getting closer to me, quickly now, and I could see her eyeline well above me, not looking down at the ground as she approached, now so tall that I felt my gaze not even reach her knee. And get still she grew, the shaking grew rougher and I turned and ran, sprinting away from her in fear. She shook the entire void with each step, and as I frantically looked back over my shoulder I saw I now reached her ankle. Another step, her foot landing right behind me, and I saw her big toe reach to half my height. 

     The colossal shadow of her foot eclipsed me, and I barely had the time to look up, as the huge expanse of her foot became the sky, and then crashed down on me. My body was splattered under her, crushed immediately, completely, without any effort or thought. I awoke in with a start in a cold sweat, panicked and confused. That sleep was as restless as it could be, and yet the morning came all the same. 


     “Oof. No more fast food before bed. Probably no more jacking off to Her anymore either.”

     Work was boring, and I was distracted all day, stuck between memories of my too-vivid dreams, and just the sheer exhaustion of it all. I sped through the day, wasting time however I could, when I saw Her post. It was a picture of her in that same sundress from my dream, looking great as she stood barefoot in her garden, one leg raised in some sort of celebratory dance. The caption read “I’m free to work on me everyone! I’m single, but no sliding in these dm’s, I’m working on what I want to now, no time for any of you boys!” 

     My eyes maybe watered a bit, vision blurred slightly and then I found myself annoyed with her caption, announcing to the world that she canned me, more or less, and I knew all the men in her life would be on her like flies on shit. Pangs of jealousy ran through me and I slammed my phone down and returned to my monotony. 

     That night, I masturbated to my normal material, deliberately avoiding any thoughts of Her, and found myself drifting to sleep shortly after I finished abusing myself. 


     Again I found myself deep in the void of my dreams, but as looked at my surroundings I found her standing right behind me, a giantess as stared at her huge feet, wiggling her toes in front of me. My eyes travelled slowly up her legs, up to the base of her dress as it fluttered, offering me the briefest glimpse of her beautiful olive skinned thighs and some lacy black panties, before I looked father upwards, admiring how even as a giant the dress clung wonderfully to her soft, feminine stomach, and perfectly accentuated her small, but admirable breasts. Her neck rose forever, a perfect sculpture connecting her torso to her jaw.. and her face was pointed down at me, watching me take in her beautiful but terrifying visage. 

     “What are you doing? Why am I so small, or why are you so big? Tell me what the fuck is happening, and why are you in my dreams again?”

     Her eyes bored into me from behind her black glasses, and then just as I threw my hands up in frustration, she started bending over, casting a shadow over me that made me yell for a moment, remembering the pain of her foot flattening me the previous night. As I yelled for her to stop, she reached down and plucked me from the ground. 

     I squirmed and yelled in her grasp, demanding for her to let me go and put me down as she brought me to her face. I stared into her huge face as her eyes focused on me, feeling eerily like a mouse looking at a lion. Her pale green eyes bored into me so intensely I meekly stopped my struggling and averted my eyes from hers, focusing on the plump softness of her lips as the corners pulled up in a smile, innocent at first but.. more wicked by the moment. 


     “What.. what are you doing? What’s happening? Will you please let me go?”

I let my questions hang in the air, and then met her eyes with a hopeful gaze. It was returned with a squeeze of her hand, and I felt my ribs shift, bend and creak inside me as I cried out in pain. The pressure slowly increased, never breaking, and I tried to gasp, unable to take in any air, unable to even make a sound as I desperately tried to scream in agony. And then all at once her grip relaxed, and I slumped over her hand, panting in pain and exhaustion

   A meek “..why..?” was all I could muster before she adjusted her grip and tilted her head back, lifting me over her face. Her mouth slowly opened, and my legs dangling over it clued me in to her intentions, so I began screaming and kicking as much as my battered ribs would allow. 


    “Nononononooooo!” I blurted out, a pathetic attempt to avoid my fate, and then she lowered my spastic legs towards her mouth, slowly licking her lips in a way I would have found hot in any other circumstance. Her tongue stretched towards me and guided my legs into her mouth, and as her lips closed, I felt a scary strong suction start and slurp me down. I was surrounded on all sides by her hot, wet palate and slick-but-sticky tongue, her lips opening occasionally and allowing quick bursts of light in, framed by her glistening teeth. I was completely disoriented, and then she began tossing me around with her tongue, mashing me first against the roof of her mouth and then slamming me into the back of her teeth, grinding me into them with enough pressure to cause a bunch of little cuts and nicks while I fought to keep my face from being grated like cheese. 

     Her tongue was freakishly muscular, or at least that’s how it felt as I maneuvered around something that was easily triple my size, like fighting a living wave in the ocean as the ground moved beneath me and all around me, the thick, heavy muscle of it flinging me around effortlessly and swirling me in her mouth like a living little breath mint. Attempts to grab her tongue were met with further smashing into her teeth or the roof of her mouth and I was quickly tiring from the struggle, and finding it harder and harder to breath, desperately wiping her viscous saliva from my face, only to have her coat me in it again as I was tossed around. Soon enough, my energy was spent, and it was all I could do to just breathe in her hot, humid breath, and my constant squirming slowed. Like water calming after a storm, the battering slowed and eventually stopped, her tongue now gently maneuvering my spent body, almost caressing me, and it was oddly pleasant, feeling this heavy warmth just slowly slide up and over every bit of my body.


     It wasn’t long until the game changed, and I felt her tongue push me until my back was against her front teeth, ass against the floor and legs spread as the tip of her tongue began focusing on me, and my surprisingly hard cock. I was confused at first as the thick muscle nudged into me, covering not only my genitals but most of my torso too, but I couldn’t deny that a real pleasure began to form pretty quickly after that, even if the force she used was enough to pin me to her hard teeth, no hope of escape. I surrendered to it, and just decided to enjoy the experience, thinking about how much better this was than being splattered like a blood filled balloon under her foot the previous night. I got closer and closer to climax, my hips lifting practically of their own accord as I began pushing for the orgasm I desperately wanted, inching closer and closer to explosion. 

     Suddenly, her teeth opened up a bit, and her tongue slammed into my face and forced my head back, her lower teeth pushing painfully into my upper back as my body was wedged into this awkward position between her teeth. I squirmed weakly, but couldn’t do much to avoid it, and felt my erection flop wildly against the underside of her tongue, still searching for an orgasm, and then I felt it. Her tongue slipped off my face and withdrew to my crotch, but it was replaced immediately by the hard surface of her upper teeth pinning me in place. I felt her terrifying teeth press into my upper back from below and my chest from above as my panicked eyes stared at the glistening field of white above me. As I rightfully freaked the fuck out, her tongue resumed its previous endeavor, and I found myself again on the edge of orgasm while my arms pounded feebly ln the outside of her teeth. My hands slipped between them and tried to lift up, but with no leverage and the sheer power I was facing, I couldn’t budge her a millimeter. My cock was equally powerless against her tongue, and as she batted it around, I could feel her teeth slowly starting to sink into me, bending my ribs and threatening to separate my vertebrae. 


     The sheer animal panic I felt intensified, even as I felt myself begin to dribble precum, and I squirmed with the energy of a cornered rat, flailing as wildly as I could until my body violently spasmed and I felt my orgasm hit me. I was granted no time to enjoy it, as right at the first spurt of cum from my body, she began biting down in earnest, like someone savoring a decadent slice of cheesecake. I felt my skin tear along my back, a line of blood appearing I’m sure, and then another line on my front as her teeth continued, slicing into my flesh, blood squirting between her teeth and pooling in her mouth. I screamed, the pain neurons in my brain overstimulated beyond belief as the pleasure nerves fired in unison, a short circuit as lighting bounced around the inside of my skull. Her teeth continued, and I screamed, from the pain and from her crushing my lungs between my ribs, until I felt a puncture inside me and a hissing bubbled from my bloody wounds as the air left my body and the scream died in my throat. I couldn’t make a sound as blood spurted from my mouth, painting her glistening teeth red while I flailed around, my own sight nothing but blood and teeth as her jaw worked to slice through me. I felt pressure in my throat and then a geyser of blood spilled out and her teeth snapped my ribs in a rabid series of wet crunches and my arms went limp as I prayed for sensation to stop and this nightmare to end.

     Then light struck my face as her lips parted and two beautiful fingers descended and delicates grabbed the sides of my slack jawed head. She pulled, and bit down harder, and the rest of the muscles, sinew, tendons that once kept my body in one piece severed, and she lifted my head, shoulders, arms, and the bit of spine attached to that out of her mouth, tilting her head back and giving me a view of her blood stained maw as she smiled up at me. I watched her face, eyes focused in a sadistic joy, as she dangled me over her mouth and then opened those teeth to show me what remained of my body. Then she chewed, mouth open to show me how each bite snapped bones with a cacophony of horrible squelching and crunching sounds, and reduced my body further from the recognizable remains of a human to a wet, crackling slurry of gore and guts. I didn’t understand why I was still alive, why I could still see, why I could still even feel her crush my body between terrible molars, why I could feel my guts spill from my body and be chewed into viscera by her, as my mouth flapped open in silent screams. My existence in this horrible nightmare realm was pain, the pleasure of my orgasm long forgotten now. 


     Unable to look away, I saw her close her mouth and gulp, then open up and smile at me, bloodstained lips and teeth grinning happily as she showed me her now empty mouth. Her tongue came out and licked across her teeth, collecting scraps of my remains and drawing them deeper into her, and then she lowered me towards my doom. Gingerly, as if to not cause further harm, she placed my head on her molar, looking up at its twin, my ragged arms dangling limply away from what was left of me, and I watched. Watched as I started to rise towards her teeth, as her jaw moved slowly upwards. I think she kept her mouth open to make sure there was light so I could see what she was about to do to me, what I had no way of stopping. Like a jawbreaker, she pinned my head between those molars, and let it rest for a moment, my nose mashed flat to my face and surrounded in darkness in the seconds before she finished the job. Then the pressure began, and I felt things crack and pop in my head as it built, the bones of my face start to flex and bend inward and the sharp ridges of her tooth cut through the skin on both sides. A suffocating wet crunch resounded in the darkness and I felt my face partially cave in, and then she bit harder and my head exploded in a spray of bone shrapnel, blood, and the fatty goo of my brain ooze out and down her teeth. My.. presence was still imagining what what happening to me, and I swear I could feel my mind sliding around her teeth, bits and pieces of me sticking between them as her saliva mixed me up and then she swallowed the bits that used to be me. 

And then I woke up, screaming and out of breath as if I’d been screaming the entire night. It was still dark, the bed was so wet with sweat I thought I’d peed for a moment, and I finally took a breath and hung my head. Sleeping would be... difficult if this kept happening.