- Text Size +

James laid naked upon the steel table, paralyzed by fear under the giants' cold stare. Last he had known, he was up late cramming for a chemistry exam. These all-nighters weren't rare, nor was passing out from exhaustion during them. But instead of being greeted by his desk upon waking, James' eyes and were assaulted by an armada of flashing lights and beeps.

The two giants averted their gazes from James and the other man (who James didn't even realize was there) to speak among themselves.

"J'aku satum xanje tabitilis." (We only need one.)

Indaju said. The black haired Pulunju thought about her fair skinned friend's comment.

"Lak, aku kulemilis kustum: kamu sunjxajdum baxasilis." (Yeah, I think you're right.)

Pulunju and Indaju looked down again at the two men.

The two began discussing which of the two to take, and which to leave behind. Of course, the two men were thoroughly helpless in understanding the alien language. They reached out and each grabbed one of their captives. 

"J'aku kajximis kustum lakili: nemenili satum kum bulu xitama." (Let's take the black haired one.)

Indaju said while looking down at the quivering Jimmy. She felt for him, a bit, seeing how afraid he was. However, nothing was going to stop her and her buddy's little research project. The two had a great interest in intelligent lifeforms. On Akenu, humans were known of, but not extensively. Indaju and Pulunju had desperately wanted to take one home with them to get a better idea of how they behave, but the enormous distance between Akenu and Earth made the voyage expensive and difficult. However, Indaju was a skilled pilot, and Pulunju had an almost encyclopedic knowledge of biology and anthropology, which made them perfect for this sort of expedition. 

"Lak, isu pule kumela etimis. Aku aljum mudusilik. (Yeah, he's cuter. I'll return the other one.)

Pulunju turned around, walked over to the return capsule, and put the little man inside. After pressing a few buttons, he was sent back to where he came from.

Pulunju skipped back over to Indaju's open palm, where James lay.

"Haha! Isu kumelunja etimis!" (Haha! He's so cute!)

Pulunju stretched out her index finger, lightly rubbing James on his exposed belly. He flinched, but there wasn't much he could do to resist. The giant's red manicured nail was sharp, and hurt somewhat, though James was certainly in no position to do anything about it.

"J'aku kajximis kustum lakili: pegili isum a'xatu segula." (We should move him somewhere safe.)

Indaju said, closing her hand slightly to stop the little man from jumping out.

"Pulilit kustum" (Use this.)

Pulunju pulled on her necklace, revealing a small clear cube on the end, which was concealed beneath her blue and yellow robe.

"Kustu pulesimis xasa." (Seems good.)

Pulunju opened the door to the little box, and Indaju gently picked Jimmy up with her fingertips. She placed him into the cube, which then latched shut.

Punlunju tucked her necklace back into her robe. Jimmy was now concealed in complete darkness against the giant's warm cleavage. He couldn't see much, though he could still smell her from the breathing holes in his cage. Her scent was very nice, much like she was wearing perfume. This helped to ease his nerves somewhat, though not nearly as much as he'd like.

The two aliens turned their spacecraft around to return to their home planet of Akenu.

Thus began Jimmy's new life as the pet of two giant alien girls.