- Text Size +

DISCLAIMER: THIS DOCUMENT IS TO BE VIEWED ONLY BY AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL.

Date: 4/12/2019

Author: (((((((((((

Described below is an interview conducted with Mitchell Sanchez, aged 26. Subject lives alone in a small house on the outskirts of Morville, Ohio. He is about 5'10" and weighs 160 pounds. He has short brown hair and works construction.

Subject contacted the police on the morning of 4/5/2019. Upon being taken into questioning, subject gave the bizarre testimony transcribed below. Most strikingly, subject refers to another man who could possibly be local college student James Lawson, who went missing that same night.

Mr. Sanchez has, as of now, not been diagnosed with any mental illnesses.

Testimony

)))))))))) : Mr. Sanchez, could you tell me exactly what happened last night?

Sanchez: Yes sir.

Subject is shaky, and appears to be somewhat shy.

Sanchez: At about two o'clock, a loud noise from outside my window woke me up. It sounded like a tornado or a train or something. There was a pulsating light. A blue, green, white kind of light, it made me dizzy. I stumbled out onto my back porch to investigate, which is when things got really bad. The light and noise were bad enough inside, but when I stepped out, everything intensified tenfold. I fell onto the ground on all fours, gasping and wheezing. All my senses were overwhelmed and I began to lose consciousness.

)))))))))) : And what happened next?

Sanchez: I'm not really sure. I felt wind around my entire body like I was in the eye of a hurricane. When I regained lucidity, I was, uh, I was...

)))))))))) : Please, go on.

Sanchez: Yes sir. When I came to, I was naked and lying on a cold steel surface.

Subject begins quivering.

Sanchez: I was inside of some kind of massive domed room. It was so huge I had trouble taking it all in. The whole thing was covered in all sorts of knobs and buttons and gizmos. Like something out of an episode of Star Trek.

)))))))))) : And were you alone?

Sanchez: No. To my side on the table was another man. He was young, white, about college aged. Black hair.

[Note: This matches photographs and descriptions of the missing James Lawson]

)))))))))) : And it was just the two of you?

Sanchez: No, and this is when things get really strange. Looking down at us were two women. Two giant women. Like skyscrapers to us.

))))))))))  stares at subject in silence for a few moments, confused.

)))))))))) : Please go on.

Sanchez: Well like I said before, there were two of them. One was blonde headed and white looking, the other had black hair and looked more Mexican or Hispanic. Now, I don't want to sound like a weirdo, but they were very attractive women. Almost too attractive. Their faces looked so perfectly constructed that they seemed artificial. The only thing strange about them was their ears. They were kind of pointed at the end. Kind of like the elves you see in movies and stuff, but to a lesser extent. They were wearing robes that reminded me of the Romans or something, but more colorful, like those old dresses from east Asia.

)))))))))) : And what did they do?

Sanchez: When I woke up, they were talking to each other in some sort of foreign language. It sounded like some sort of Russian or Japanese or Spanish. They had beautiful voices, but their size made them very intimidating. The Mexican looking one reached out and picked me up in her hand. Her hand was very soft and had a pleasant smell. It made me feel comforted despite my vulnerability. She held me up to her chest and kept speaking to her partner, who was doing the same thing with the other man. After discussing things for a while, the blonde placed the other man back on the table while her partner carried me across the room. Her huge size allowed her to cover massive distance in mere steps. She placed me into a little glass thingy and pressed a few buttons. The machine started making noises and I felt that same turbulence as when I was first abducted.

)))))))))) : And then?

Sanchez: I woke up naked on a suburban street. It was late at night and no one was out, thank god. One of the trash cans by the road had a blanked hanging out. I took it and wrapped myself. After walking around for a while, I figured out where I was and managed to get home safely.

)))))))))) : And then you went to bed, then contacted law enforcement, correct?

Sanchez: Yes sir:

)))))))))) : Thank you for you time Mr. Sanchez.

END OF DOCUMENT

Chapter End Notes:
This is only the prologue. Expect more soon, though I can't guarantee anything within a specific time frame. As always, thank you for reading.