- Text Size +

Chapter 5: Epilogue

A Few Days Later…

The Moroccan-Canadian beauty was laid in her bed, her dark brown hair a lovely nest of bedhead around her head. Sweat glistened on Pokimane’s fair crème skin, her soft, pillowy breasts rising and falling as she inhaled deep breaths. The soft flesh pushed between her delicate fingers as she molested her breast, her other hand reaching down between her thighs, her fingers glistening in her carnal juices as she played with her engorged slit. Adorable mewling moans escaped her puffy pink lips.

Her heart raced in her chest. Images of little Blake bouncing on her tongue, shouting for her mercy as she sucked on his flavour and even continued to eat her meal nearly sending him down her gullet with every mouthful. Her pussy throbbed with the immense sense of power she felt, she could almost feel him squirming in her mouth. She swallowed the rapidly pooling saliva in her mouth, her hand leaving her naked breast, her fingers pressing against her throat and following the small lump as it slid down her gullet as she imagined it was Blake.

Her pussy constricted around her fingers, making them ache as she squeezed them with a hot vicelike grip. Pleasure washed over her, her thighs opened, knees bending, toes curling, and she came hard. Clear orgasmic fluid squirted out of her excited pussy, creating a small naughty puddle on her pale green bedsheet.

Her legs dropped back against the bed going limp, cleansing breaths calming the warmth that had suffused her chest and nether lips. With each exhale, more and more of the euphoria she felt faded and the horrible post-nut guilt crept over her body. Without the cushion of arousal, she felt the weight of what she had inadvertently done to her childhood friend.

When she hadn’t been able to find Blake after her stream, she had begun to worry that maybe she had actually, accidentally eaten him. She loaded up the footage and watch, her mouth dropping open as she watched her friend being tossed around her mouth before she swallowed him, she had even opened her mouth for the camera just after. The memory made her heart burn and her loins ache as, despite herself, part of her found the footage strangely alluring. It had been hours by the time she saw what had happened, there was no chance of bringing him back up.

“I’m sorry Blake…” she breathed, squeezing her eyes shut. She had failed again and given in to her desires. She forced images of her dark haired, tanned friend sitting in her pink gooey intestine, relaxing in her warmth, safe and sound. She was sure she was in denial but it brought her comfort to imagine her tiny friend living safe and sound inside her. She still talked to him, it was odd talking to her toned stomach but it really did help, she always felt better after talking to him.

Though it didn’t help that during her streams now she kept getting viewers asking to see the inside of her mouth. And some had started editing images of her laughing and smiling so that there was a tiny man, and a few times women, in her mouth.